Poll: Who is ur favorite
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keerty suresh
41.27%
26 41.27%
Anushka shetty
58.73%
37 58.73%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS OFF SCREEN FANTASY
Bro please write a story on rakul preet singh bro that as a innocent wife please bro
https://i.ibb.co/5kHbmtJ/114811254-image...574638.jpg
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-09-2019, 08:22 PM)Black Wrote: Bro please write a story on rakul preet singh bro that as a innocent wife please bro
https://i.ibb.co/5kHbmtJ/114811254-image...574638.jpg

Now I Had already planned for two Stories.. 
Maybe after that I will go with Rakul..

Keep Supporting & Share your 
Rating Brother.. Heart
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
Like Reply
Thanks bro
Like Reply
Shraddha Kapoor please!
Like Reply
(14-09-2019, 08:59 AM)Smad1979 Wrote: Shraddha Kapoor please!

Sure.. But please wait for some time for Best Result..

Keep  supporting  and  please  share ur  Ratings

Heart   Heart
Like Reply
DAVID  BILLA  CREATION

HELLO  GUYS...

I  WILL  POST  MY  NEW  STORY  TONIGHT....

KEEP  SUPPORTING  AND  SHARE  YOUR  RATINGS.

YOUR  FAVORITE... Heart
Like Reply
DAVID  BILLA  CREATION
PRESENT'S

S I N G H A M
MOVIE PARODY

INTRODUCTION :

Hello guys. This is David Billa here... And this is first time ever I am writing parody on a movie and I don't know how to write as exact as movie. I had read many stories based on movie.

DAVID  BILLA  CREATION  proudly presents this parody on South Indian blockbuster superhit movie " SINGHAM ".

It's a small parody on this movie. Let me see how good I am and if I get good response from all of you I'll definitely write some more on other movies as well. Thank you.

CAST

SURIYA  as  " SINGHAM "

[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-14-12-29-18-com-andro...845711.jpg]

ARABIAN HORSE "  ANUSHKA  SHETTY

[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-14-12-25-38-com-andro...818287.jpg]

DANNY  as  VILLAIN

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQWG2xoHpFzp96pZUaEo...detTq-5wdV]

STORY - SCREEN PLAY - DIRECTION

[Image: 2019-08-29-16-41-08.jpg]

My Name is Singham and I've been a cop for several years now. I am a strict  and efficient  officer  so that  I got  promoted  asassistant commissioner.   currently I am in the same post in Chennai city and doing my duty sincerely.  I've been happily married for Recently. 

[Image: DA5aYHsWAAAYN1C.jpg]

My wife, Anushka, is absolutely gorgeous with black hair and brownish eyes complementing her curvy body. 

[Image: 06831dab97758d0d2c0fec99a97db621.jpg]

She is a daughter of a Businessman Satya narayana, Who is From the Same place where I belong to. But moved to Chennai to Expannd his Business. He had Visited to Village Fest with  his family  and This is where we met. 

Anushka is a sweet girl and she started liking me after she got to know I am a cop. We both fall in love and got married. 

overall Anushka is loving and caring wife. She is so sweet that she can do anything for me and for my love.

[Image: Cy1WwosXAAAQ26y.jpg]
Like Reply
The problems started on patrol one night. I received a lookout for a black male, about 6'4" tall and 220 lbs, wearing all black. The black man had just robbed a liquor store only two blocks from me and was last seen running in my direction. And try to Rob a women.

[Image: ExhaustedPointedAss-size_restricted.gif]

About a minute later, I saw a muscular black man come around the corner of the block. He was wearing all black and matched the rest of the description. He was walking away from me and didn't seem to notice my cruiser when he turned the corner.

[Image: singam_2_tamil_movie_stills_24.jpg]

I called for back up and exited my cruiser to approach him quietly on foot. As I got within a few feet of the suspect I announced "security officer, stop!" but he ignored me! I tried again as I drew my baton, expecting some kind of trick from the suspect, but he continued to ignore me. 

I grabbed the suspect by his arm to try to arrest him but he spun and pushed me back with one hand. I stumbled back but I caught my balance. I tried to hit his upper arm with my baton but he ducked at the last moment and I missed his arm, hitting him in the head instead!

[Image: CmnGPmBUsAQzzf2.jpg]

The suspect went down to the ground, unconscious. I hurried and handcuffed the suspect. I called dispatch to tell them I had the robbery suspect in custody as adrenaline coursed through my veins. 

Then everything went downhill. Dispatch called and advised me there initial discription was wrong, and the suspect was actually a white male wearing all black. That's when I noticed the man I had in handcuffs was wearing earphones and probably couldn't hear my commands. 

I called dispatch and told them to send me an ambulance. This was not good. I could lose my job or get sued for this. All because of someone giving me the wrong description. 

[Image: MasculineCoordinatedIcelandicsheepdog-si...ricted.gif]

Danny was still unconscious as the EMTs loaded him into the ambulance. 

A few days later I heard from another officer Danny had woken up in the hospital. I had to go see him and try to explain what happened. 

[Image: 401F124A00000578-0-image-a-20_1494317542027.jpg]

I arrived at the hospital on my day off and told Danny who I was. I explained what happened, and how he matched the first description, and how he must not have heard me tell him to stop. 

Danny was pissed, and understandably so. He cursed at me and told me he was going to "sue the fuck out of me."

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR2DIs7eUkLx9Tl-RjCx...SYPSxyXrTT]

"Shit!", I thought to myself, "This is literally my worst nightmare."

I went home and told my wife what had happened at the hospital. She was worried too. Anushka said she would make Danny some fresh Home made food and we could take them to him in the hospital to try to win him over. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTYPdXfE9H7c5joxTbFz...SpFQadAJUE]

"Maybe he will show some compassion once he sees you have a family." Anushka said. And I thought about it for a while and said " Ok.. we will visit Tomorrow ".

TO  BE  CONTINUED.... [Image: heart.png]
Like Reply
Wow.. My fav movie... Expecting more bro...
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTYPdXfE9H7c5joxTbFz...SpFQadAJUE]

[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-14-12-25-38-com-andro...818287.jpg]

Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply
Bahut badhiya plot! Please let the villain bang Anushka and after that Anushka will cheat on her husband as she will get extremely sexual pleasure from the villain.
Like Reply
Story narration was good bro..waiting for next update..I have been reading ur stories..every story was good...try to give long updates...my favourite movie parodies was Kajal Agarwal movies
Like Reply
(16-09-2019, 10:21 AM)Srinu143 Wrote: Story narration was good bro..waiting for next update..I have been reading ur stories..every story was good...try to give long updates...my favourite movie parodies was Kajal Agarwal movies

SURE  BRO..
Like Reply
Aage kya hua Anushka ke saath batho
Like Reply
(16-09-2019, 12:10 PM)Sanjeevkc0001 Wrote: I am very angry fuck  you and your late update you take whole week to post 1 story and you only talk too much fuck you and I quit your story

Bro I have a job to do... I post stories for Fantasy. But I earn from different Job. U need to understand That. Before u Over react.. Heart
Like Reply
(16-09-2019, 01:29 PM)Billad980 Wrote: Bro I have a job to do... I post stories for Fantasy. But I earn from different Job. U need to understand That. Before u Over react.. Heart

Don't take it too seriously...I think he was just frustrated...he will understand... please don't be discouraged Heart yourock
Like Reply
Continue
Like Reply
Waiting for update
Like Reply
(17-09-2019, 02:24 PM)Sanjeevkc0001 Wrote: Don't anounce
Before completing story anounceing
Story before writing it's your bad habbit

Ok Brother.. dont get angry.
Please Understand my situation also.

Keep  supporting.. Heart