Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
Ended?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
English
Like Reply
Guys do u want me to continue the story or stop ?
Like Reply
plz continue , this is going to be such a good tsory
Like Reply
(12-09-2019, 09:29 PM)coolaryan Wrote: plz continue , this is going to be such a good tsory

Thanks aryan
Like Reply
nice so far
Like Reply
[Image: raashi-khanna-sankranthi7.jpg]
Sneha waiting for your sexy comments....
Like Reply
(13-09-2019, 01:59 AM)guessmecon Wrote: nice so far

Thank you guessmecon
Like Reply
Normally writers are not able to handle the bulls aggression from here on. Show the bull as caring dom who enjoys the sexual chemistry domination and submission even the cuck’s Humiliation but is not going to share the hot wife to make her a whore. Exhibitionism is ok but her dignity in outside world her comfort zone are equally important to make it a continuing relationship. Aslam can shift with them and they can have a jeckyl and hyde relationship. Just my thoughts.
Like Reply
(13-09-2019, 10:37 AM)Curiousbull Wrote: Normally writers are not able to handle the bulls aggression from here on. Show the bull as caring dom who enjoys the sexual chemistry domination and submission even the cuck’s Humiliation but is not going to share the hot wife to make her a whore. Exhibitionism is ok but her dignity in outside world her comfort zone are equally important to make it a continuing relationship. Aslam can shift with them and they can have a jeckyl and hyde relationship. Just my thoughts.

Completely agreed... It's a fine line between aggression and humiliation of the girl... It's very difficult to handle.. and will the bull be satisfied with one girl ?? What does he need to get more ? Should he make her a whore in order to get an other ??...
Like Reply
English
Like Reply
[Image: telugu-actress-rashi-khanna4.jpg]
Will she come back ever to ruchit ??
Like Reply
Obviously not, Aslam is gonna subjugate her
Like Reply
New update depends on your comments
Like Reply
(14-09-2019, 05:21 AM)prashanthi Wrote: New update depends on your comments

Go ahead. the build up to the story and the way you have taken it... is amazing...

Please do provide more updates......    yourock
Like Reply
English
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply
Disclaimer: this story is completely fictional and doesn't resemble any person/ religion... All of them are made for the purpose of the story... Kindly avoid giving negative comments..any issue I will delete the story..
Like Reply
good prashanthi, nice build up, so officially sneha will be at aslam's house for 3 days and what may happen there, may be joyous for sneha with her dream man
Like Reply
(14-09-2019, 12:36 PM)RUPADEVI Wrote: good prashanthi, nice build up, so officially sneha will be at aslam's house for 3 days and what may happen there, may be joyous for sneha with her dream man

Thank you Rupa Devi... Get ready for exotic sex ride for 3 days
Like Reply
(14-09-2019, 10:32 AM)prashanthi Wrote: Disclaimer: this story is completely fictional and doesn't resemble any person/ religion... All of them are made for the purpose of the story... Kindly avoid giving negative comments..any issue I will delete the story..

There will always be people who will have some objection or the other as they fail to draw the line between fantasy and reality, like someone had a problem with a "teacher" being the central character of a story in the english section.

Ignore them and thats the only way they will go away

You are doing an amazing job... carry on......
Like Reply