Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"Nature found a way soon, as I would simply lubricate in anticipation of sex with him and trust me the fact that he was so larger than me made me enjoy it even more."

"A woman mated to a virile and a better endowed man right at the outset comes around to understanding her purpose in life."

"Surely, you don't believe that bearing children is the only purpose of women?"

"Absolutely not," she quickly retorted.

"Rather it is a necessity of life that demands an unjust share from a woman. So, it is only befitting that sexually she is completely satiated throughout her life."

"Men who can offer her such exquisite pleasure deserve the fruits of labour!"

"Most men - even at such a crucial, early stages don't have that much energy."

"But you think he can keep her occupied for a little while?"

"With what he possesses quite certainly but he is can be aloof at times and may ignore her from time to time."

"Perhaps having your Uncle fill in during that time is not a bad idea."

"Anyway she fancies him a lot."

I wasn't surprised with that. Nishma had told me abundantly how much she was smitten by him.

"She has a special fascination for elderly men," said Reshma, lowering her voice.

"Even your father may not be off limits," she said giggling.

"He is not her type though," she added, trying to clarify.

"Don't understand why," I casually remarked.

"Aren't they over the hump already?"

"Most are," she replied, stealing a smile, "but the gifted ones know how to treat a woman like Nishma and get the best out of her!"

"Look," she said as she separated herself from me, "we need to agree on some ground rules here."

"While we may have sex, she said, "sometimes - I don't want you to take things for granted," emphasizing the word "sometimes."

"What do you mean?"

"Like kissing me in front of Nishma after the act."

"It's a privilege," she said weighing her words, "that Nishma and I have offered you so you don't do any such thing until we are completely alone and/or one of us encourages you."

"My husband would not approve of such relationships," she clarified, rather emphatically.

"Look I like you and it seems we have a special connection," she said looking into my eyes rather lovingly.

"But as Ratan's wife, I should be completely off limits," she continued.

"Realistically from sexual gratification perspective I don't have much of a need. I cum long before Ratan is done."

"Seriously," she emphasized, as I didn't register any reaction.

"I cum every single time I have had sex with him. It's just that he is a little clumsy when it comes to making love. His notion of sex is most of the time bang-bang-bang or simply laying back while enjoying the sweet sensations of a warm mouth on his penis."

"I am not sure what you are suggesting," I said.

"Look I don't mean to be offensive but not everyone is gifted in this department," she said as she grabbed my bulge. Despite the fact that I had ejaculated not more than fifteen minutes ago, the bulge was still evident. She latched onto my lips again and kissed me eagerly.

"Your gift is your tongue," she said, breaking the kiss for a brief moment.

"Use it far more often than this," she said massaging my bulge.

"It felt so good," she seductively whispered, "when you licked our mixed juices."

"Did you taste my husband's cum?" she asked as she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

"Don't worry," she assured, "Nishma doesn't know."

"But I can assure you that she would want you to willingly taste it from her pussy. And trust me these men will give you ample opportunities."

"Reshma are you saying that you planned for it?"

"I felt weird but I don't have much experience so didn't mind," I tried to feign ignorance.

"You don't have to hide it from me," she said, lowering her voice.

"Honestly. Nishma would love that exquisite feeling; in fact she would even crave for it."

"Why? What's the incentive after she is sexually satisfied?"

"I am not an expert but I can vouch that it felt so great to find a man accept me in such a state."

"My husband would not even court me if I hadn't bathed that day but he doesn't hold himself to the same standard. Not that I dislike this; if at all it encourages me to keep prim and proper in an attempt to seek his attention. You know he has plenty of such women who are willing to shower their love on him; including your wife."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Accepting Nishma in such a state only reinforces your love for her and her belief that the promiscuous behavior is a result of your encouragement."

"Besides Ratan is not into licking pussies and I bet neither is Uncle - so something that you uniquely are qualified for."

She again tried to assure me, "please don't take it otherwise Adwait but this is seriously a good piece of advice I can give you as your confidante."

"In another life, if we had met before our marriages then perhaps we too could have been a couple and our life could have been only mundane."

"In this life, with Nishma as your wife it would be anything but mundane."

"She would have plenty of lovers in her lifetime - the only good news is that she is selective of her mates."

"Your uncle must have been special to make her short list."

"Who else is on that list?" I asked.

"You mean apart from Ratan and your uncle?"

"It would have to be my father-in-law - he had been eyeing her for a while now."

"He is not as able as he once was but with Nishma's young age, he may just show some of his real colors."

"Do you thinks she is up for it?"

"I think so - Nishma wouldn't refuse him simply because of his age. He was an alpha once and has pleasured our mother several times."

"Don't worry about my husband and my father-in-law - they would be in the picture only for couple of years, after that they would fade away."

"There are plenty of other women who need their attention."

"Your uncle would be the primary alpha in your household. Nishma mentioned that he was hung like a horse."

"I have seen him and for him to be hung like a horse, is no mean feat."

"Nishma has shared that you have a strong dislike for him and that her association with him has put you under a lot of stress."

"Yes indeed," I said.

"I didn't think it was a good idea," I added after a little bit of caution, "I was only playing along with her and didn't really think that she would fancy him."

Reshma smiled and seemed a little amused.

"Don't worry Adwait, you are completely normal and your expectation was realistic."

"A normal woman would have reacted as per your expectations," she exhaled.

"Nishma is rather complex," she said and then stopped, "are you sure you want to talk about it?"

"Yes please - I need to understand her as much as I can."

"I think you already do," she started.

"Just trust your instincts and always remind yourself that she loves you no matter what."

"Nishma is one of those rare woman's gifted with extraordinary libido - it's as if sex was made for her and you know better than me that she is made for sex as well."

"She has a morbid fascination for size of a man's penis," she continued, trying to phrase her words as delicately as possible.

"And according to her, your's is like that of a small boy and the one that she aspires for, like your uncle's and Ratan's, is that of man's."

"This may not be a surprise to you and perhaps even your imagination might by fuelled by such stark differences."

"The one thing that you, an astute observer, would have learned is that she has a submissive streak, which is quite easy to exploit, once you are well aware of it."

"Of course, the wondrous traits of these alpha males make her far more susceptible to them but it is mostly their dominating qualities that make her cling to them."

"Here is where your uncle has surely shined - don't you agree?"

"Yes, may be that's why she is completely smitten by him," I mumbled.

"It's fortunate that she has taken to candidate approved by your family."

"What's important, though," she continued, "is that your mother may not necessarily approve of her ways."

"You see, in the olden days, this was sort of a ritual and although the daughter-in-law wholeheartedly enjoyed and entertained the alpha she never showed any affection or fascination for him."
Like Reply
"And you are thinking that Nishma's free-spirit cannot be reined in and that would infuriate my mother."

"Not necessarily but it could upset her," she replied after a brief pause.

"Look, Nishma considers this more of a lifestyle choice and not a sacred ritual as perhaps your mother or our mother would have considered it."

"Even then - they understand it very well that not having anyone oversee their actions has made it more of a lifestyle and less of ritual for even them."

"Where they perhaps mated twice every month, Nishma would mate twice every week, if not more."

"Are you serious?"

"How is it even possible?"

"It is hard and that's why you need to figure out how to arrange things for her," she replied.

"Look," she continued, "if you really want to show her your love then you need to make sure she is sexually satisfied, which can be done by encouraging her to mate with these men as often as possible."

"Are you getting the drift of what I am suggesting?" she asked, looking into my eyes. I nervously nodded.

"You are a fast learner, I knew that," she said, smiling.

"Ratan may make a move on her tonight and although she has been resisting it, I think you can help make up her mind."

"I will explain the rest later," she said and ushered me out.

Things had started to warm up in my life. Within the past few weeks, I learned about my family's inherent dilemma, my sister-in-law and my fiance's wayward ways and my predisposition to such a lifestyle. Nishma mentioned how soon I could even taste my sister-in-law, if everything played out as per her plan. Of course her plan demanded that I play along with her and give her full liberty.

As I stepped out inhaling the fresh air, everything seemed anew. It was an amazing experience for someone like me to lose virginity the way I did. Some might say that I shortchanged myself in the process but it was already a foregone conclusion in my mind. The bond that I seemed to have developed with Nishma's sister stood the test of time and perhaps the seeds of that were sown during our very first mating. Maybe I am jumping ahead a little.

The roots of the tradition that both Nishma and Reshma alluded to were quite deep. Even though I had never mentioned this - it was my mother who had dropped in a suggestion that I should visit my uncle on the pretext of inviting them to my marriage but more importantly also introduce Nishma to both of them. A few times she remarked on how gorgeous Nishma was and how much Aunt would have approved of her. And if that were not enough, she had dropped in the hint that I should stay over if they insisted. All of this would not have meant anything unless Nishma had tried to convince me about the tradition. Her proof of my sister-in-law mating with my uncle was perhaps the single piece of physical evidence that I couldn't refute. The inherent justification of why such a tradition would thrive made it far more alluring as it pandered to my cuckold tendencies. Nishma's own cravings were perhaps based on a similar need to mate with better endowed man than the person with whom she was betrothed. Increasingly, I came around to believe that Nishma would not have preferred to marry such a better endowed man. It was only this arrangement of relationships that made sense to her.
Like Reply
Chapter 6 - Welcome yet another beast!

Nishma caught up with me after another half-hour and chit chatted about inconsequential things until we finally had a moment of solitude. She then broached up the topic.

"Are you happy?" she asked.

"Do you like her," she asked, immediately pushing forward her real question.

"She is good," I quipped.

"Yes, she is indeed good."

"Listen," she said, stealing glances, "Ratan has been badgering me to fulfill the tradition."

"Are you sure you want to go ahead with this?" she asked, looking directly in my eyes. I was speechless. I didn't believe I had a choice in this regard. It always had been her decision. I would have supported her reluctantly, perhaps if I had moral grounds to reject it as an indecent proposal. Having walked along with her for so long, I had practically surrendered my right to veto.

"Not that you have much choice," she added with a little bit of disdain in her voice. It stung a little. This was another side of Nishma that I was getting acquainted with. Nishma was raised as the only child and that meant that she always got her way. She was an obstinate child and if I may add - an haughty one too. I had misread her initial approval of my Uncle and Ratan as a rather generous gesture of hers. After all, they weren't really good looking as per our community standards. Her attraction towards them could only be explained as a fetish. Nishma could be volatile and it showed, specially, when she didn't get her way. So, any time I argued with her, she had a peculiar tone that became her hallmark. More often than not she won the argument, though

Our conversation was punctuated with long pauses as was necessary to observe the people around us but even more importantly to allow me an opportunity to digest it. While she was smiling and nodding, greeting people, I carefully observed her. She had changed into a simple, attractive Saree to wrap up the occasion. She looked even taller in the saree as it exposed her shapely figure, which emphasized her long legs. Only an hour ago, I was besotted by her sister - imagining a happily married life with her in my dreams but the more I stared at Nishma, the more it dawned on me that I was enamored by her and not really her sister Reshma. In the heat of the moment, any pretty lady would look like a world to you but at this point having exhausted myself, it was clear that Nishma was the right woman for me. Perhaps that's why I felt that she deserved a lot more. As I stood next to her, I realized that I was not only a bad match for her at a physical level but also a bad match for her at sexual level.

Physically, I didn't have the looks to match hers - neither the physique nor the height. She was taller than me; by a couple of inches at least if not more. My friends sometimes joked if I could meet her bodily needs; although they never rubbed it in but the truth was almost everyone around me suspected the same. It was an unspoken truth that everyone in both our families knew very well. It was clear to both of us that I was under equipped to take care of her needs; even if I had the specimen, I didn't have the character to confidently take her into my arms as her dream prince charming would have done. However, what we both knew that I was perfect for her since she needed someone who could wholeheartedly accept her with all her imperfections. At an emotional level, no one understood and connected better with her.

I got introduced to Ratan soon after we separated and the party was ending. It was one of the relatives who introduced me. Nishma's parents didn't want anything to do with him or her sister.

"You are the lucky one?" he said with a smirk on his face, extending his hand towards me. Hesitantly I stretched my hand; which he firmly shook. His massive hand dwarfed mine. His stubbed fingers and thick skin of palm conveyed that he grew up doing hard labour work. His complexion was dark; his teeth practically shone against the stark contrast of his lips and his face. He was huge; dwarfing me as he stepped closer. He seemed like a strong, muscular man; was perhaps athletic during his younger days. He exposed his hairy chest purposely to show off his physique. His voice was loud and his demeanor domineering, if not abrasive.

He patted me with his left hand that landed as a thud on my shoulder. His hand tightly squeezed my shoulder blades and with the realization of my bony or rather puny structure, he said "you need to eat man."

The relative who introduced us left soon, making space for the two of us.

"Congratulations man," he bellowed.

"You are indeed lucky - she has the best curves of all the women I know," he added, lowering his voice, "and trust me I know quite a few."
Like Reply
He looked deeply into my eyes, towering over me; in an attempt to intimidate me, trying to ascertain my response. In my mind, I only wondered how Reshma - Nishma's sister - could handle this beast. A dainty woman of her stature surely couldn't entertain him on a nightly basis. Nishma was physically more capable but still she was considerably shorter than Ratan. Can you imagine a man of 250 lbs taking a woman of 140 lbs? It was no walk in the park.

"Very nice to meet you," I politely replied.

"Don't forget she is my half-wife," he said in his growling voice, pressing my hand even further. His breath smelled of liquor and it seemed he was half-drunk already. His overbearing nature was evident - something that Reshma had warned me about.

I was in no mood to stand his presence. After sharing a few pleasantries I made way out of the yard. Reshma caught up with me and apologized saying, "sorry if he was rude to you."

"No - he was fine," I replied.

"Well then," she said, "let me apologize for his future behavior - he can be an ass sometimes."

Nishma caught up with us and we proceeded to have dinner. Nishma's parents were apprehensive finding me in the company of Reshma. Despite Nishma's parent's reservations, Nishma kept cordial - perhaps intimate - relationship with Reshma and her husband. Reshma's two children were fond of Nishma as was apparent from their clinging to her.

A situation was unfolding as we were having dinner. Both Nishma and Reshma excused themselves to talk to Nishma's mother but within a few minutes came out. I ignored it as an internal family matter but after such episodes happened a few more times, I decided to talk to Nishma when I got a moment of solitude.

"I will tell you later," was her quick reply.

An hour later, Nishma led me out saying that we needed to drop Reshma and her husband to their place. It was already past 10:00 pm, so I was not keen on taking a detour before heading home but she insisted. Almost everyone was gone by then. I saw her sloth of brother-in-law still nursing his glass of alcohol alone by himself. Nishma waved to him and said we will be leaving in fifteen minutes and that Reshma was waiting for him in the car.

We walked briskly past him before he tried any of his antiques. The parking lot was empty except for their car.

"Hurry," urged Nishma.

"Sis needs to talk to you," she said opening the driver's side door for me.

"Where is the driver?" I asked.

"He is gone - you are driving us home," she replied cursorily, paying more attention to see if someone was following us.

The lone jeep was standing alone in the huge lot in front of the house. Just as we stepped out of the main gate and walked towards the car where her sister was waiting, Nishma whisked me away from the main path and into the nearby bushes. The tree cover provided the protection of darkness and our relatively dark clothes made us invisible to any onlooker. As I had said earlier, though that party had dwindled down already and it was only people from her family who had stayed back.

"Did you meet Ratan?" she asked, pulling me closer. As I stepped in and tried to kiss her, she evaded and pretended to see if someone was checking on us. When I made yet another attempt, she pushed me against me and gently whispered, "Don't."

Her hand soon went to my zipper, which she slowly pulled down and pushing her hand inside, she pulled out my semi-rigid penis. She nonchalantly stroked me and softly whispered, "Ratan is planning to take advantage of your wife."

"I am just ensuring that you are ready for it."

I was speechless. Having slept with Reshma already, I didn't think I had any right to object. The critical difference though was he was sleeping with my wife even before I would have had a chance with her.

"Remember I love you," she added, stroking me gently with her thumb and index finger.

"He can be obnoxious when he is drunk, so don't mind him," she softly added.

"Why do you want me to be here then? I could have left earlier." I exhaled, trying to kiss her but restrained myself. Her lips were perilously close and her breath was so alluringly fresh. Nishma massaged my testicles and squeezed them gently.

"There is no point Adwait," she whispered, "your ego will be bruised no matter what. These men will show up to mount your wife whenever they desire and you would be required to make way for them anyway."

As I leaned forward to kiss her, she again pulled back and admonished me.

"Remember," she said, "he is an asshole, there is no point reasoning or arguing with him. Just accept your fate that he will mount your wife occasionally and he will try to rub it in your face."

"The good news is that you too would sleep with his wife but you would be required to keep it discreet."

"Are you fine Adwait?" she asked in her soft voice. Without waiting for me to respond, she put my stiffened penis back into my trousers and pulled the zipper up.
Like Reply
"This is not getting anywhere near my pussy until one of my lover knocks me up. And yes, not until your Uncle has bonded with me," she said and lead me through the dark pathway that ran parallel to the main road.

"Was your other lover present today?" I asked, as she stepped leisurely on the path way.

"Yes, but we couldn't do much," she casually replied.

"Don't fret over it, you shall learn soon about him as well."

We had reached the car by that time and spotted, Reshma dozing off in the car on the front seat with her younger one in her arms. The elder child was sleeping in the back seat. Reshma urged me to take the driver seat and be ready in anticipation of her drunk husband. Nishma scooted in the back seat and reached out to pick up the younger one from Reshma's arms. Reshma after handing her over, scooted closer to me. It was an old style jeep with no bucket seat, so she sat quite close and lay her hand in my lap.

Behind, I saw Nishma unhooking her blouse to feed the younger one. I was stunned by her action. Reshma calmly added, "she is an expert at it."

"Is she is just comforting her?"

"Yes," she softly whispered as I noticed Nishma experiencing pleasant sensations from having baby suckle on her teats. Reshma whispered into my ear, "She had milk in the past but doesn't have any now; her body is preparing her to be inseminated!"

"Did he misbehave?" Reshma asked her, glancing back.

"Do you think he would change?" Nishma responded nonchalantly.

"Should we talk about it?"

"He won't wait - if you are thinking of it," Nishma calmly responded.

"What are you guys talking about?"

Reshma was about to explain but Ratan made his way out of the house and was stumbling towards the car. The things that we were indulging in - for our times - was scandalous if not downright dangerous and immoral. I turned towards the lazy drunkard who slowly treaded towards our car. It was practically dark except for a few incandescent bulbs that illuminated the path at the entrance of the house. I imagined how much pleasure this hunk of a man could give my wife; I needed no further convincing. Besides, it was perhaps just fate that I got attracted to women, who were far above my league, which only meant that I may have to pardon their transgressions sooner or later. The person, in this case, was a middle aged man, a few years younger to Nishma's mother.

The drunkard had reached the door. He knocked on the door to see who was inside. Nishma opened the passenger door. In an inebriated state he stammered forward.

"Oh.. my cutie pie," he whispered as he realized that Nishma was holding his younger one in her arms. The stench of alcohol filled the vehicle immediately. The cold breeze only helped it spread inside the cabin. Reshma lowered the glass on the other side to offer ventilation.

"Didn't I tell you?" he mumbled, making practically inaudible sounds.

"She is indeed my half-wife."

"Watch it," warned Reshma from the other side.

"You jealous woman," he yelled at her.

"She is destined to be my unlawful wife - so why fight it?"

Reshma and Ratan were not necessarily on their best terms most of the time. He was dismissive of her and more often than not she had an acerbic tone with him. Yet when it came to sex they had surprising chemistry. As explained by Nishma later, they always would cozy up in the bed and settle their differences. Sex was a physical necessity for both and nothing interfered in it. It wasn't any surprise that Reshma was pregnant a total of five times. She lost her first two due to health issues but even then she was pregnant thrice in last 5 years.

My Uncle conjectured that marriages where the woman was sexually satiated or even to a certain extent sexualy harassed outlived the normal ones. It wasn't surprising to observe the lower-middle class women, who toiled the whole day on the fields and did the housework on a daily basis, still had the time and energy to yield to their husband's demands. Despite the presence of multiple children in the family the nocturnal activities always continued at an alarming frequency. Physical intimacy acted as a balm, healing the emotional wounds! Nishma, herself, had observed this chemistry between the two. Reshma would often give him the cold shoulder and shun his advance but she would gradually yield and melt as Ratan persisted and once she mounted her, there was no looking back. All of her pent up anger would evaporate in no time.
Like Reply
"Ratan Bahuji," interrupted Nishma, referring to him respectfully but at the same time her tone was rather harsh. Bahuji meant brother-in-law but was used while referring to your brother-in-law respectfully.

"Let's go home."

"You think I am afraid of your parents?" he shot at her.

"No but I don't want to make a scene here," she replied calmly. Not sure what it was but Ratan didn't make any scene and stepped inside the car. Nishma kept it a secret for a long while but in the last few years she revealed much more of what transpired between Ratan and her; some of which was even hidden from Reshma. On this occasion Nishma gently massaged his sizeable bulge. As he steadied himself his lips lingered on Nishma's face and she blew him a kiss by puckering her lips. Reshma had noticed this perhaps and hence clinched my thigh.

Nishma moaned and I thought she whispered, "Oh Bahuji..."

There was pin drop silence inside the vehicle; apart from my irregular heartbeat, the only thing we heard were Nishma's sensual moans. Reshma brazenly turned towards them while hinting me to look ahead. Nishma had moved to the middle seat making space for Ratan, so I could look at her via the rearview mirror. Ratan was kissing her neck when I took a peek. Nishma's Saree was pulled aside to expose her breast. The baby was latched onto the other breast that was closer to Ratan. Ratan's hand was gently playing with her breast, I thought but couldn't see below; could only guess. I wanted to ask if I should drive but couldn't say it loudly so I beckoned Reshma to get closer. Noticing that Ratan was fully occupied, she boldly turned around and kissed me deeply. Her hand unzipped my trousers delicately.

"Ouch," I heard Nishma blurt.

"It's hurting," she exclaimed.

"Tell me who are these for," he seethed as he sucked in her lips. Nishma's fair hand was visible as she fondled his hair.

"You Bahuji," she whispered, and then kissing him again, added, "they are meant to feed your babies."

I was stunned to hear it. She could have meant Reshma's children or perhaps her own children.

Nishma moaned and seethed as Ratan continued to play with her breasts. He had a fascination with her extended nipples.

"Tai," she called out her sister between her kisses. "Tai" means elder sister in our native language. Reshma understood and reached out to grab the baby so that Nishma could freely entertain Ratan. Reshma sat next to me snugly as I tried to peek back through the rearview mirror. Nishma's head was thrown back as Ratan feasted on her breasts. She had surrendered herself to lust. She moaned and groaned as Ratan nibbled on her breasts. Reshma brought me back as I was lost witnessing the scene on the rear seat, "why don't you drive before it is too late?"

Reshma turned off the light that had allowed me to watch them. I quickly, started the car but taking care that neither the baby nor Nishma and Ratan sitting behind were disturbed. Their house was only ten minutes away. Reshma kept on slowly stroking me and whispering into my ear on what was happening back. When Nishma kneeled down to taken his penis in her mouth, she excitedly added, "Oh my god, she is allowing him to fuck her mouth!"

With great determination I controlled my impending ejaculation. Even though I had ejaculated only couple of hours ago, my body was working hard; in a futile attempt to challenge the Alpha. We arrived in no time but not before Nishma gave up on making him ejaculate in her mouth. Reshma picked up the younger one and hurried inside whispering to me that I should pick up the elder one carefully from the back seat. The house was deserted so we didn't worry much of anyone eavesdropping or catching them in that state. It wouldn't have bothered them anyway. Ratan and Nishma were lost in the world of lust and completely ignored my presence. I noticed how Nishma's not so slender body looked utterly fragile in front of his humongous physique. The color contrast even in that dimly lit car was electrifying. Nishma head comfortably rested against the headrest as beast kissed her.

Her breasts were lewdly exposed and I noticed her stroking his manhood; a brief glance suggested that she would have trouble accommodating him. It seemed as if he was ready to mount her and she eager to experience the pleasure this bull would give her. Just as I picked Reshma's 5 year old boy and close the door, I heard Nishma moan and whisper to him as Ratan twiddled one of her nipples between his thumb and index finger. The rolled down windows in the front made them audible. Reshma was upstairs, so I took a chance and waited round the corner to see what they would do. Ratan necked her and kept on playing with her nipples; Nishma was soaking in the pleasant sensations as she rested her head back against the headrest; her lips gently parted were deep red and wet from the saliva they exchanged with each other.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
"You are treating me like a slut," she whispered between her moans, "taking me in front of my husband."

"But he doesn't object," Ratan whispered back.

"He is nice and understands what the tradition demands but you shouldn't forget that you are just taking advantage of the situation. I am not betrothed to you."

"Yes I know," he said, "your mother-in-law hates me."

"Show some decency at least?" she teased.

"I have been waiting for this so long and so have you, so stop kidding yourself," he retorted.

"Are you sure, she approves?" asked Nishma tactfully.

"Do I care?"

Nishma had started to button up her blouse by that time and I saw him stuffing his stiff penis inside his trousers. When their eyes met again, there was a sense of longing for each other and Nishma pulled him for another kiss. She aggressively kissed him, sucking on his tongue and it just seemed that even Ratan was surprised to see her passion for him.

Soon I headed upstairs carrying the elder one. Reshma waited for me at the door of the bedroom and guided me towards his bed. As she tucked in him, she asked, "what took you so long?"

"I was looking for bedroom downstairs," I said, still fidgeting, over what may be happening downstairs. Nishma and Ratan had entered the house but didn't ascend the stairs, so they were in the downstairs bedroom. Reshma stepped closer to me and shushing me to keep quiet, she unzipped my trousers and fleshed out my rigid penis and grabbing in her hand, she lead me outside. Sensing that they were not in the living room downstairs, Reshma descended the stairs, with me in that awkward state tiptoeing behind her. We slowly headed to the back side of the house. There were three doors, one lead to the small yard outside and the other seemed like a bedroom and third one was perhaps another bedroom.

"Do you want to watch them?" she whispered. Her mildly stale breath hit me but she still was so alluringly attractive. She didn't even wait for me to answer as she opened the door to one of the bedrooms. I was a worried that she would lead me directly into the room where Ratan was taking her but she didn't. It was a dark room that looked like a store room. After cautioning me of the steps, she lead me inside that room and kissed me instantly.

"Promise me that you would always be her cuckold," she said.

"As long as we can continue our affair this way," I said, between the kisses. She immediately retreated and looked at me strangely. In the zero watt bulb light, I could clearly see that she wasn't amused by my words.

"It should as long as you observe your boundaries and don't let it inflate your ego," she retorted.

"If you don't let it get to your head, you could savor far more women than you had ever imagined."

"Now don't worry about me, focus on Nishma," she said and guided me to the spot from where I could peep inside the next room. Asking me to climb up the three steps, she urged me to remove the picture that was hanging on the wall. As expected, behind the picture there was a small peephole.

"Don't make any sound," whispered to me, "and please don't make a mess here."

She offered me a pair of earphones, so I could even hear the conversation inside. I peeped inside as soon as Reshma left the room.

Nishma was partly naked; her Saree was gone but her unbuttoned blouse was still on. Her breasts were crushed against his hairy chest as he aggressively kissed her. In the darkness, I massaged my penis as I witnessed the rawness of her mating with Ratan. Ratan's dark body contrasted beautifully against Nishma's. Even though Nishma was a big bodied woman and dwarfed me, she seemed insignificant before Ratan. If there was a perfect example of a breeding bull then it had to be him. Although he was only 8-9" taller than her, he was twice as heavy. Nishma and Ratan were mesmerized by each other; the lust they harbored for each other finally found a vent. They were practically mauling each other while kissing voraciously. Nishma's hand seemed to be caressing his penis but since their bodies were glued, I couldn't make it out.

After making out for what seemed like 5 minutes or so, Nishma turned her attention to him while he took a backseat. They were still standing for some reason, perhaps 4 feet from my location. Nishma kissed his neck and continued kissing downwards until she honed in on his chest. She latched onto his nipples just the way he seemed to have done it. Ratan enjoyed it as she nibbled and suckled on his teat. It resembled a breast more than a man's chest but it didn't matter to Nishma. Ratan moaned and groaned as she roughly played with his nipples. Nishma's other hand was inside his underwear, gently stroking his penis. Judging by the size of the tent it made, it had to be huge; perhaps even bigger than Uncle's. I didn't have to wait for too long as Nishma kneeled in front of him and pulled down his underwear.

It looked humongous and utterly black. It dwarfed even Nishma's large palm and fingers. Nishma was enthralled by it; she carefully inspected it for a few moments and then eagerly sucked on the knob. Only moments later, Nishma tried to swallow his penis by pushing down aggressively. Ratan's stiff penis was ready to explore the depths of her mouth. He held her face and pushed in as much as he could. Nishma panicked and for a brief moment she allowed him to hold on before slowly retreating; smiling nervously at her inability to take it all in. Ratan was not interested in much of it and guided her to the bed.

"Take it easy Bahuji," she whispered to him. Bahuji meant elder brother-in-law in our language.

Nishma nervously spread her legs and let Ratan nestle between them. Nishma's groan confirmed that he didn't take much time in penetrating her. Nishma gasped for air as he bottomed into her with no effort. Her reaction, nevertheless, gave away that she was a virgin. She was in pain as the breeding bull pinned under his full weight. He started stroking her slowly and in a few minutes, she seemed to be enjoying it. The actual intercourse was surprisingly short; just the way I witnessed my Uncle screw my sister-in-law. Nishma was eager to see it finish. She quickly inspected the bedsheet and finding it stained in her blood or semen spots, she rushed to the bathroom to clean up. I visualized a gaping hole instead of her regular tight lips but didn't have the chance to see it. The old sloth collapsed next to her and seemed to be dozing off instantly. Nishma hurriedly walked in with a wet rag and cleaned the spots. She then returned to clean his shrunk penis that was bathed in their juices. Even in that shrunken state, it looked ominous.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Nishma looked at her brother-in-law lovingly as he snored. Nishma visited the bathroom once again and after a few minutes, having freshened up, she returned. This time she slept next to him, laying her head on his chest. I anticipated much more chemistry between the two. They soon dozed off. Still, I was pleased with Nishma's choice. Physically speaking I preferred him over my Uncle but there was surreal feeling when my Uncle made out with her - nothing could satisfy my cuckold tendencies more. They both were similarly endowed; my Uncle's looked bigger on him due to his own stature. Age was on Ratan's side but I wasn't sure if 5-6 years made much of a difference. I headed out.

Reshma was still in the living room, reading a magazine. She smiled as I entered the room. She beckoned me towards her and asked me to switch off the light. Switching the light off, I silently sat next to her.

"Are you ok?" she asked. Her hand crept into my lap. My penis that had moderately shrunk back started re-inflating again. I turned to face her and pushed myself towards her. She leaned back and stopped me from kissing her by pushing back on my chest.

"Adwait," she said, looking into my eyes. Her lips only a few inches from mine. Faint light emanating from kitchen allowed us to see each other and yet give us sufficient cover in the darkness.

"You seem to have misunderstood your role."

"What?" I said, sitting back.

"Don't get me wrong," she said in her soft voice, laying her hand again in my lap and gently caressing my bulge.

"You have chosen a life of servitude," she said.

"You shouldn't romance young and beautiful women; especially the ones that are strongly tethered to alpha males," she added, giving my bulge a good squeeze.

My hormones were in an overdrive and whatever Reshma said felt as if it were god's gospel for me.

"Come let me teach you," she said as she tugged on me. Reluctantly I stood up whilst she just scooted forward. I felt for a moment that she would unzip me and take my penis in her mouth but I should have known better. She pulled me down until I kneeled before her.

"You understand it don't you?" she asked, gently caressing my cheek. I dived in and licked her as if it was a fresh delicacy only served for me. Reshma's allure hadn't still worn off. I relished her distended vulva very much. Reshma didn't need to orgasm; so, she just urged me to suckle on it. After several minutes, Reshma started talking; essentially coaching me on how to handle my life with Nishma.

"Listen Adwait," she started.

"Ratan's influence is not good. Nishma is besotted by him and will allow him to impregnate her."

"Such dark skinned kids will not be well received."

"I thought you were supportive of this?" I asked.

"Ratan is only trouble for your family."

"You must have already realized that she is a pampered child. Most of her needs and wants were met even before she ever uttered them.

"Sexually, she has been active since her teen years; not actual intercourse but there were several men who tried to molest her. And several she willing allowed to molest.

"You may not have seen as many pricks as many she would have tasted."

"Really?"

Reshma smiled and guided my head back to her pussy.

"Sexually she is promiscuous and easily drawn to dominating characters - as long as they are moderately equipped and have the desired traits, she will mate with them."

"But Reshma, I thought," I interrupted, "she was only honoring the tradition."

"So, they all say," she said.

"Essentially they are just sluts, who are willing to spread their legs for any alpha male."

"All they need is a considerate husband, who can overlook their transgressions and support their whims and fantasies."

"Ratan is bad choice though," she added.

"She may have feelings for him and it is better not to indulge him. Besides, your Uncle seems to be approved by your family."

"Nishma won't listen to you," she continued, "if you tell her directly."

She scooted forward and lifted her legs. I understood her subtle request and tongued her anus. For a moment, I wondered if she was clean but when all I smelled was a mild musky odor, I was relieved. I wondered how much of abuse her sphincter muscles had taken.
Like Reply
"Adwait you have chosen to have a wife, who will be constantly on the lookout for well-endowed males," she continued her monologue.

"The best option you have is to lead her to your Uncle as often as you can; perhaps even stay at their place."

"He should be able to satisfy her needs," she continued, "and once she becomes pregnant a few times, her libido should subside."

"Does she fancy him?"

"Not as much as she fancies Ratan but she will allow him to impregnate her," she said.

"He should also have ample time for her and I presume he may also relish cuckolding his favorite nephew," she added with a smile.

"She may need a little variety every now and then and for that you can take Ratan's or my father-in-law's help."

"Your father-in-law?"

"Yes, she has a thing for him," she said, squirming in pleasure. My licking had been leisurely but I had been gradually increasing the tempo. Reshma finally started inching towards her orgasm. Her words weren't coherent anymore and soon she hit a crescendo. Reshma was happy to experience my tongue once more. She thanked me cursorily before getting up to tidy herself up. Sauntering into the kitchen, she grabbed a bottle of water and after gulping some of it offered it to me.

"Do think about what I said," she said as gulped down some water. I nodded.

"Don't exhaust yourself; take some rest," she urged as she ascended the steps to her bedroom. I waited for her to leave before, shamelessly, tiptoeing back to my original hiding spot. Back into my saddle, I peeped inside to find that second session had just begun. Ratan still seemed to be asleep but restless Nishma was reviving him by gently kissing his genitals. Ratan's semi-inflated penis conveyed that she was successful in re-igniting his interest. Nishma delicately lathered every part of his genitals with her saliva and after what seemed like a few minutes, she finally took the knob of his penis in her mouth. Gently swirling her tongue around and suckling on it, she brought his equipment back to life. After couple of minutes, Ratan whispered to her something. I had forgotten to put on my headphones; I seemed to have misplaced them in the living room. Nishma moved to him and started kissing him. Moments later she straddled his waist and aligned his penis against her opening. With moderate difficulty she was able to push it all the way in; once again I heard her gasp for air as she did it. I could hear them but the sound was faint.

After allowing a few immature attempts of hers to ride in a cowgirl position, he pulled her aside and urging to be on her fours, he took her from behind. Nishma let out a grunt as he bottomed into her with one push. Ratan then started his marathon fucking and Nishma's moans went through the roof. Without any headset, I could hear her moan and groan as he furiously fucked her. She had perhaps shuddered with her first orgasm within minutes after Ratan started it. When it became unbearable, she collapsed forward but he continued with his onslaught. Nishma's whimpering continued and eventually with his long and slow strokes she seemed to stabilize.

Ratan had covered her just as a stallion covered a mare. Surprisingly, she was able to manage his weight, despite the fact that she carried more than half his weight. Ratan was in ho hurry and continued his ploughing with utmost disregard to Nishma's comfort. If at all, his attention was riveted to Nishma's sounds. Nishma's grunts conveyed a mixture of both pleasure and pain but as time progressed she seemed to inch towards her second orgasm. Her guttural moans confirmed it. Ratan increased his tempo; Nishma pushed back with all her might to control his strokes after pushing on her hands, effectively pinning her down. Nishma whimpered with her second orgasm at the ten minute mark. This should have served as a punctuation for Ratan but after a brief respite he resumed his stroking again.

Nishma tried to dissuade him again but Ratan didn't pay any attention to her and continued and soon she was getting into it again. This time Nishma thoroughly enjoyed; she moaned incessantly during this phase and it just seemed it would never end. Around the twenty-minute mark, Nishma showed signs of orgasming again. This time, however, it wasn't as intense but she seemed to finally synchronize it with Ratan's climax.

Both Nishma and Ratan were finally busy catching their breaths but that sloth was still laying on top of her. Finally, after another minute or so, she pushed him off. A deep sigh from her eventually conveyed how much of weight was lifted off her. She laid in the same position, with her legs played and rump perfectly exposed. It was still dark but I could imagine her pussy lips spread open vulgarly. I felt the urge to relieve myself but somehow I didn't think it would have been the right thing to do.

Nishma lay there almost lifeless for a few minutes. I saw Ratan nudging her, trying to wake her up. Lazily, she turned around and faced the sloth, who once again had dozed off. She lay there for a few moments silently before getting up and looking at his spent penis. And then she leaned forward and picked up his shrunk sausage that still looked sizeable and inserted it into her mouth. She gradually cleaned up his penis and even sucked onto his sacs. I was wondering if she was preparing him for yet another session. After a couple of minutes, I realized that they were finally wrapping up their session. I was feeling sleepy, so thought of heading out.

Out in the living room, I turned towards the kitchen to get some water. Exhausted by the experiences for one evening, I thought of sleeping blissfully. Everything started falling in perspective; credit was due to Reshma. She helped me understand my inadequacies; it always helps when another person elaborates on it. My fascination for junoesque women and my small stature only meant a celestial mismatch. A normal woman's pussy is about 3 - 3 ½ inches deep and due to its inherent flexibility and the desire to feel fuller and richer orgasms, she can accommodate a penis twice as long and as wide as 3 inches. A large woman such as Nishma can easily accommodate a penis 8-10 inches long and perhaps as wide as 3 ½ to 4 inches. How could an average husband quench her hunger with a penis just shy of 5 inches? Keeping aside the mismatch in the dimensions, simply matching her libido itself would have been a challenge for me; may be I was pessimistic in my evaluation but the truth was certainly not very far from it.

Ever since our visit to my Uncle's place, I had envisioned Nishma taken by men who lusted for her and had the necessary character and physical strength to pleasure her. The more they openly flirted and courted her in my presence, the more I wanted her to be their slut. Nature would not have it any other way. Just the way that dog didn't care for my presence and tried to mount Nishma, I felt these men disregarded my presence altogether and pursued her. Don't they deserve to mate with her? Especially, when I never put forward any sort of resistance. Even the dog was better; he certainly asserted his right to mate with her. What could have been more humiliating than that? If Nishma chose the dog over me, her husband. The dog was certainly well-endowed and definitely had the necessarily virility to court her frequently. And if that's not enough, a dog's tongue is made for licking, so even in that department I was defeated.

As I gulped the glass of water, my mind was strategizing on the best way to orchestrate my life with Nishma. Reshma wanted me to steer Nishma away from Ratan. Nishma had bonded with Ratan to her dismay and if I was right, she had feelings for him. Still Nishma was nothing but a sex crazed woman, so I thought my Uncle could as well fit the bill. He was not in Ratan's leagues but equipment wise, he seemed to be a good match. This realization, however, had stunned and appeased me. Ratan was the size of an american football player while my Uncle was the size of an ordinary middle class, Indian man. Yet the specimen that my Uncle sported was extraordinary. He was couple of inches shorter than me, which essentially meant that Nishma would tower over him but there was no doubt that she would love to be impaled by his massive equipment. And then there was the chemistry between my Uncle and her that seemed to be simply absent between Nishma and Ratan. This had given me a new hope. Nishma wanted me to be her cuckold and even though I had constantly felt humiliated by her treatment, deep down I understood that perhaps it was something I desired; Nishma was only enacting it. On one end, I wanted him to take my place in our bedroom and on the other end, I wanted to thrash him for cuckolding me. More often than not, I found myself on the former side, surrendering my rights to him. This is what the tradition would have demanded. I wondered if conveying this to Nishma in a subtle manner would do the trick.
Like Reply
Just as I turned to head upstairs, I found Nishma walking into the Kitchen. She was surprised by my presence, so late in the night. It was dark, except for the small light in the kitchen that faintly illuminated the place. She looked at me nervously, ashamed of her selfish action. Even in that darkness, I was looking for signs of content on her face. She looked tired; there seemed to be a sense of relief, if anything at all. Her face was red from all the exertion and there were several red marks on her chest. She was practically naked under her nightgown; her boobs drooped gracefully. As I stepped closer to her, she gave me a nervous smile but when I swiftly took her in my arms, she let out a sensuous moan. I nuzzled into her neck and she hugged me lovingly. The stench of semen hit me. It was much stronger and by now I had also learned to identify it. Nonchalantly she lifted my face and offered her lips to me. Her breath was intensely stale and reeking of semen, yet I found myself drawn to her. I kissed her fervently but Nishma preferred a rather slow, delicate kiss. As we settled into a rather languid kiss, I felt the effects of her stale breath; as the stench of semen permeated through my nostrils, I soon learned that it wasn't what I had imagined in my fantasies. Yet, I couldn't stop myself.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked between the kisses. She put her arms on my shoulder and stroked my hair.

"I was in heaven," she quipped.

"Funny," I retorted, "he should have been in heaven." She giggled.

"Why are you risking it with Ratan?"

"Didn't you want me to?"

"To realize the tradition," I replied, "shouldn't you be with my Uncle?"

"Honey," she softly whispered, "don't you want to taste it?"

She had been softly pushing on my shoulders right from the beginning but I learned about it now.

"It is running down as we speak," she added and pushed me firmly.

I eagerly kneeled down and lifting her gown and nestled between her legs. Her pantie was wet with their mixed juices but carried strong odor of semen. She smothered me by pulling my head into her pelvis. The sticky substance rubbed onto my nose, lips and face. Nishma moaned as soon as I slid my tongue into her disgusting, gaping hole. When I meant a hole, there was literally a hole. As she squeezed her vagina, loads of semen descended into my mouth. It had a strong bitter taste and was far from my wild imagination. Even though it tasted disgusting, I still continued to lap it with vigor. It took me about five minutes to clean her of all his seed. She didn't really need much satisfaction but seemed content with my effort.

We both headed upstairs after that episode to our room. Nishma dozed off in no time but I needed relief. I pestered Nishma a few times but she rudely pushed me away. I tossed in the bed aimlessly as debauched thoughts of my wife's nasty affairs floated through my mind. I woke up to Nishma's slobbering mouth on my lips The fresh stench of semen made it clear that Nishma had visited Ratan once again. As soon as I was awake she straddled my face and fed the freshest creampie yet. Despite having cum half-a-dozen times in a day, he still had once again hosed her with his semen. I wasn't into this session as much as I was physically tired.

Nishma took a bath soon after that. It was still very early around 5:00 or so. Nishma wanted to reach home before anyone woke up and hence was making haste. We soon left from their place. Nishma was emotional and wanted to chat. We parked our car a few mins away from her home and spoke.

"Adwait," she pleaded, "I am very sorry for making you go through this ordeal."

"You must have realized that I would be a slut no matter what," she continued.

"Do you really want to lead this kind of life?"

Nishma was suffering from guilt conscience; just as I doubted whether I seriously wanted to be cuckolded, she doubted herself but not as often. Nishma was satiated with sex and hence seemed to be thinking straight but for me my dick was still doing the calculations.

"Nishma," I said, "for better or worse god has brought us together."

"I am letting fate decide for us now!"

She looked at me lovingly but didn't say anything.

"You were saying something about Ratan last night?" she said after some thought.

"I just thought that you should bond with Uncle instead of him," I mumbled. Nishma was taken by my proposal. Her smug look and sense of anticipation returned.

"You think so?"

I nodded. Nishma was quiet. It still was dark but we could see that faint rays of sun had started illuminating the sky on the far end of horizon. After few pensive minutes of silence, she said, "Your Uncle isn't looking for a fuckmate; he is looking for a wife."

In truth, it would have been better to have Ratan as our alpha but then there was a danger of Nishma having feelings for him. I wasn't entirely sure at that time but felt that this was more dangerous than simply losing your wife in the bedroom to another male. My Uncle would have taken her as his mistress, so Nishma's realization didn't dent my resolve.
Like Reply
"He maybe looking for a mistress," I corrected her.

"You are right," she said, looking at me, "Ratan is bad omen for us. But I had to do this; at least once!"

"We can carefully handle Ratan but not his father. He will accost your wife with utter disregard to your presence."

"Do you fancy him?"

There was a faint smile on her face as she rolled her tongue inside her mouth from one cheek to another. She contemplated playfully on how to respond to me; her eyes moving from me to the scenery above.

"You like him, don't you?" he asked.

"Do you know Adwait," she said, "why I fancy your Uncle?"

"It's because he reminds me of him; perhaps a little younger version of him."

After some more thought, she once again tried to warn me by saying, "Adwait I love you but these men..."

"They will no let you enjoy my youth," she exhaled.

"That's why I think, we should not indulge these men but only my Uncle. Spend more time at their place; away from this world."

"And you think that would alter your fate?" she said, looking at me intently.

"No but it would be on my terms..."

"As they say, hope knows no reason," she murmured.
Like Reply
Chapter 7 - Beginning Of A New Life!

Nishma fulfilled her long time fantasy of losing her virginity to Ratan. We didn't visit Ratan anymore as she had initially planned on. It was a change of heart or something didn't click in her relationship with him; I was relieved. He was quite a bull though, towering over her and almost twice her weight, there was no doubt that she would get a solid workout every time he mounted her. Things were quiet for a few days but the day before our wedding, she called me very late when we both had privacy to talk.

"Has some sense prevailed or do you still want to hand me to your Uncle?" she started.

"Have you thought of it Nishma?" I asked.

"You want to appoint him as our Alpha and have me bear his children despite knowing that you hate him from the bottom of your heart," I blurted.

"It's hard to understand, I know but strangely I feel this is better than involving your brother-in-law."

"In what way is it better?"

"Ratan bahuji will mount me a lot in the beginning but within a few months, the frequency would dwindle down to almost nothing. He has a lot of other women to take care of but your Uncle has no such compulsions. And if move to their place, what is there to stop him? As per tradition am I not required to attend to his needs before yours?"

My hand was gently stroking the bulge inside my pajamas. I imagined that Nishma was stimulating herself as well but I knew that she wasn't into stimulating herself.

"It's better to keep it all under one roof Nishma," I meekly mumbled.

"Of course it is," she shot back.

"Say it like you mean it; not like a wimp. Making it sound as if you want it and not as if you are surrendering to it."

There was a prolonged silence as we both wondered if we had pushed the boundaries of our relationship prematurely. I still struggled to comprehend the primary driver behind my own motivations in locking ourselves into such a despicable relationship. Nishma was a young and incredibly beautiful woman. She could have had her pick in terms of either a husband or lovers. She was quite tall for an Indian woman with a flawless complexion and an amazing wholesome figure that no man could resist. Still, she fell for her brother-in-law and even before him, his father. They both were utterly dark and not at all good-looking men, who were much older than her and yet strangely this contrast only fueled her hunger for them. Even if one overlooked their dark skin complexions, it wasn't as if they are very attractive; even then they would be still in the bottom of the bucket. At least they were tall and manly as a woman would have imagined their paramour's. But my Uncle had all the shortcomings of the other two men apart from being very short and not having the necessary demeanor that attracted women. So, what was it that still attracted her. There were several reasons but when on the drive back I quickly asked her to contrast him and her other two lovers, she explained that there was no real difference after all. Her explanation left me perplexed for a long while.

They were all the same to her. What mattered to them was their own needs, their own desires, and they pursued anything and everything with utter disregard to societal norms. My Uncle wouldn't have cared if she had liked him or not. He was determined to make her his slut and nothing would have stood in the way. She felt that he would have found a way to mount her one way or another and that it was not even a matter of time. According to her, things with her other two lovers took years but him it was only a matter of hours. Even discounting her own readiness and earlier experience, she felt that it would not have taken more than a month for him to seduce her. She likened her other lovers to horses and Uncle to a donkey. They were similarly equipped but their bodily dimensions differed and that she was sexually drawn to him more than the other two men. However, the true question was what my motivations were. My Uncle taking away from me what was rightfully mine struck a submissive chord in me; it stoked a deep-seated feeling that helped me enjoy this very perverse feeling. Watching my pretty wife make out with despicable looking men but still deriving immense pleasure from it gave me the kind of pleasure that I couldn't get it by simply having sex with her. Hence, it seemed a rational choice to me. If there were no societal compulsions then neither of us would have been even debating about it.

"Yes Nishma I mean it," I said, as my shaky voice struggled to find support.

"I want you to become his mistress and give him the pleasure and life that he could not have imagined even in his wildest dreams; even if it means you have almost no time for me."
Like Reply
"You do understand what you are saying, right?" she said after a brief pause.

"It would be no less demanding for you!"

"Yes Nishma. I want only the best for you," I said.

"Hope it is what you expected. If you prefer Ratan, then I am willing to reconsider."

"No Adwait," she quickly blurted and then controlling herself added, "Uncle would be the primary man for several years. The others may come and go, but they would be unlikely to take his place."

We both shared a nervous chuckle.

"Your wish shall be granted," she proudly exhaled.

"Well, on that note," she added, "tomorrow a little before marriage, please come and see me."

"Why?"

"Are you planning to be naughty again? Nishma why can't this wait until our marriage?"

"Are you kidding?" she replied excitedly but her voice slurred a little; she was sexually excited.

"I am only getting married once."

"OK," I replied, smiling to myself.

"I will send my maid, you should know her by now," she said and hung up.

Whatever transpired between Nishma and Ratan may have given her physical pleasure but perhaps didn't live up to her expectations from him. Maybe she had a hint of it already and that's why as soon as Uncle made his move, she yielded. I didn't feel myself as all the nasty thoughts swirled in my head. Reshma visited our place late in the night on some pretext. She wasn't welcome at Nishma's home, so she decided to join the celebrations from our side. She was simply dressed but looked absolutely gorgeous. Confidently she strode into my bedroom as our servant carried the small bag that she brought along with her. Reshma looked a little tired carrying herself around in that pregnant state. My parents spoke to her cursorily and after trying to dissuade her from staying over at our place, they relented and went about their work.

"Can you rub my feet?" she whispered, laying on the bed. I had noticed Nishma do it to her the last time we met, so I did as she requested. Our servant brought a glass of water for her.

"Close the door," she said to our servant as he left.

"Are you okay?" I said.

"Yes, fine. A little tired but will be fine in the morning."

"I am glad that you decided to give your Uncle another chance," she said. She gently rubbed my thigh.

"Nishma wanted me to provide the warmth of a woman," she said.

"Are you kidding?"

"No I am serious," she said and smiled.

"We can make arrangements for you in another room," I said.

"Don't you want my company?"

"What are my relatives going to say?"

"Are you joking?" she retorted.

"What makes you think that they would suspect something between the two of us," she said.

"A pregnant woman; sister of your fiance?"

"Don't you think it is stretching it a little too far?"

"Trust me," she said holding my hand, "this is your best chance to spend your whole night with

me. Nishma specifically requested this of me, knowing very well that I fancy you."

"Really," I said hesitantly.

Reshma was supremely confident that no one would mind. When I spoke to my family members, they were only worried about her presence in the house because Nishma's parents didn't want her around. They didn't see any issue with her being in my room, however, my mother did drop a suggestion that perhaps I could sleep in a different room. Reshma, however, made an excuse that it would be better for me, just in case she needed something in the night.
Like Reply
Reshma rested as I went about my work. Everyone was busy and stayed very late until night but I decided to hit bed around midnight. My bed was arranged besides Reshma's on the floor. Reshma was asleep as I quickly changed and laid back to lay on the bed.

"Did you bolt the door?" she said to me.

"You are awake?"

"Did you?"

"No."

I hesitantly bolted the door and stepped towards her in the darkness. I sat on the bed closer to her after making sure of where she was. She was laying on the bed. Her hand moved to my crotch, and she gently fondled my bulge.

"Thank you Adwait," she whispered.

"What for?"

"For marrying my crazy sister," she said and pulled me towards her. I had turned on the bedside lamp and in its faint light, I could clearly see Reshma's beautiful features. She looked so fresh, so alluring then; if only she seemed a little tired due to her pregnant state. Her pink lips looked so inviting that without any hesitation, I moved in to kiss her. She didn't hesitate and parted her lips. Her lips were dry and her breath a little stale having woken up from her slumber, but she tasted delicious to me. Our kissing was intense and soon I was practically drooling into her mouth. She broke it after a couple of minutes as my hands were getting restless and caressing her breasts.

"You keep on forgetting," she said as she pushed me away momentarily.

"I belong to your alpha; you need a cautious approach. I won't always be receptive and sometimes I may even bite," she said and gave my bulge a vicious squeeze.

"I am glad that you are paving the path to have her spend time with alpha male of your family."

"Only an alpha can truly savor her youth and beauty and give her what such a woman deserves."

"For her sake, you even disregarded your hatred for this man. It is truly a noble gesture," she said.

"Did Nishma really send you?"

"Even if she hadn't, I would have showed up. You are the cuckold husband, I never had," she said, pulling me in for another kiss.

"Honestly Adwait," she continued, "even if our positions were reversed, we wouldn't have regretted it. Nishma would be happy with Ratan and his father."

"Are you serious?"

"You would have liked to become my Uncle's mistress?"

"Why not?"

"I would have loved to sleep with Ratan and his father as well; and it may sound strange to you but I love sleeping with you as well."

"What if it was plain and simple relationship between the two of us; unfettered with the burden of tradition?"

"Even then I would have loved to be your wife."

"You seem surprised?" she asked squeezing my bulge that was fully inflated now. Reshma and my love had started to grow from the very first time we met. It was clear to me that in every respect Reshma could have been an ideal mate for me. It was clear to me though that I would have always lusted for a woman of Nishma's dimensions. We leisurely kissed each other swapping saliva and fondling our bodies.

"Nishma and I have a clear understanding," she said breaking our kiss, "that you and I would be life long lovers."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that you and I can spend full night in each other's arms; just the way we are doing now."

We continued kissing and getting more and more intimate with each other. I helped Reshma undress after turning on the bedside lamp. In the warm light of that small lamp, she looked so gorgeous. Her body still in perfect shape, except for her over extended belly and droopy breasts. Even those looked perfectly shaped on her delicate, young body. I muttered to her how beautiful she was; she responded that she would be more convinced if I showed it with my actions.

We engaged in a 69 position, with her completely naked and me half-naked. Her pussy was clean and fresh and I relished the smell and taste of her pussy. We were sleeping sideways to avoid for undue pressure on her stomach. Reshma only cursorily indulged me but I wholeheartedly licked her with clear intent of making her cum. Reshma started moaning in almost no time and very soon she started sucking on my nuts strongly. The more intensely I licked her, the more forcefully she latched to my testicles, pulling and tugging on them. She soon shook with her first orgasm. Having reached her orgasm, she urged me to go-slow but still encouraged me to continue licking her. This time, her soft warm mouth finally enveloped my inflated penis. Just like Nishma, I saw her gravitate to my anus. A cold object was probing my anus; I realized that it was a butt-plug that Nishma had alluded as a sex object that we could be using in our bedroom activities. With a little pressure, my sphincter muscles yielded.
Like Reply
"Nishma asked me to make you wear this during the wedding ceremony," she said.

"As a reminder that even though she is your wife, you have surrendered the privilege to mount her to alpha males of your family."

Reshma tugged on it until it was out once again, and then she pushed it inside again.

"Does it feel good?" she asked biting on my testicles.

"Imagine if it was Ratan's penis," she said, wouldn't it feel great.

The pleasant sensations were interfering with my rational thoughts. I had never imagined or fantasized receiving pleasure from a man. If at all, I had enjoyed watching my wife mate with such well-endowed men. So, it was strange to me the way she was talking about it. There was a subtle aspect that even I had refused to admit earlier and that was the fascination for men's semen. I instinctively had a desire to taste semen of such men but not directly from the source but through my wife. And I had observed this drive in both Nishma and Reshma; to give me a taste of it, once well-endowed alpha males had deposited it in their vagina. Although I had never confessed it in front of Nishma or Reshma, they both understood this latent need of mine. Another aspect that I fantasized most was Nishma passionately kissing such men and submitting to them wholeheartedly. The older and uglier the men, the more it excited me. Hence, Nishma's choice of Ratan, Ratan's father, and my Uncle was immensely satisfying.

Even more importantly, however, was my subtle need to have my wife both sexually and romantically involved with other partners. Nishma understood this instantly and flirted with my Uncle and allowed him to court her in my presence or with utter disregard to my presence. Nishma and Reshma exploited it to the fullest extent the night as Ratan took advantage of my fiancé in my presence in the car. I was aware of her episodes with her paramour's but none, except Ratan, knew about my tacit approval.

The moment Nishma swapped saliva with the cheap looking thug in the temple, I knew that my life would be anything but ordinary. I learned about Nishma's fascination with anal openings on that very same day.

Reshma started her gentle stroking motion, once my sphincter muscles got used to. I hated to admit it but her actions were pleasurable. I let her continue her verbal monologue and stroking as I started licking her anus. Both Reshma and Nishma loved this and never dissuaded me from licking their behinds.

"You know," she continued, "Nishma is human after all and is sure to have off-days."

"This preparation would help you then. Such men often need relief, no matter what, and all that takes is a soft, warm-hole."

Reshma enveloped the tip of penis in her mouth but didn't try to make contact with her tongue. Instinctively, I tried to push it in, but she firmly held up her elbow blocking my movement and with the other hand she gave my testicles a firm squeeze. Reshma increased the tempo pretty quickly and soon started tonguing the tip of my penis.

"Nishma will ravage this hole," she muttered and I felt the same pleasurable sensations I had felt when Nishma manhandled me the first time and moments later I sputtered my semen in her warm mouth. Reshma pursed her lips and let me unload in her mouth. Once I climaxed, she finally let me enjoy the comfort of her mouth and sucked on my penis until finally it fully deflated.

"I am hungry," she said, after letting go of me. We tidied up soon after that and I headed downstairs to the kitchen to grab some food for her. It was perhaps 2:00 in the morning, so everyone was fast asleep. After returning to the room, I found Reshma sitting up and reading a book. Upon careful inspection, I realized that she had pried up some books from my smut collection.

"Reshma what are you doing?" I quickly placed the plate on the bed stand and tried to grab the book away from her hand.

"Calm down," she said, giving me a stern look.

"Close the door, if you don't want anyone to see and hear about it.

As I had mentioned earlier, I had my private collections of such stories, mostly in my native language that I frequently read. Reshma carefully paged through my favorite magazines that had lust filled stories of illicit affairs. She had flipped to the interesting ones that I preferred reading. She discerned it by the pages that were folded at the corners. Reshma was amused with my collection.

"Tell me which one is your favorite?" she asked

"Reshma this is not right?" I interjected.

"Come on, after all we have done, this is nothing," she said.

"We are lovers already. Aren't we?"

"Come here," she said, handing me the magazine she was holding in her hand.

"Why don't you read them to me while I eat?"

Hesitantly I sat there and looked at the ones that she had opened and finally picked up a couple of them that had left a lasting impression on me. It was evident from the delicate nature of those papers and how carefully I tried to preserve them by keeping them secure in plastic sheets in a file.

"Come here, I love you so much," she said and pulled me back on the bed. She sat behind me, straddling my waist and urged me to read them.

"I will stroke you slowly as you read," she said.

Even though it was late in the night, she was rapt with attention as I leafed through those dirty stories. Those stories were about the husbands who wished that their wives were sluts and entertained other men. The circumstances were different, the social surroundings were different and even the geographical location of these couples were different. The wife was usually young and beautiful but her lovers were much older than her and were usually closely associated with the husband's family. Almost all the stories from my prized folder featured wives who were sexually promiscuous and surrendered to men of husband's family or a very close relative in the name of keeping it in the family. Some wives even slept with servants. Interestingly, none of the men were below 40 and most wives were below the age of 30. Wives were an epitome of beauty but their lovers were nothing but ordinary, except in the department of making love. More often than not they were better equipped than the husband and took better advantage of wife's vulnerabilities.
Like Reply
Reshma was surprised but not shocked with my collection. Everything seemed to fit nicely after she heard those stories. Even though she was familiar with the tradition for a while, she seemed surprised by those lust filled stories. The stories were just a series of letters written by mostly husband's who were trying to make sense of their own cuckold tendencies. A few were written by women and most if not all were pure cuckold stories where the husband either encouraged his wife or learned about her infidelities and later accepted it reluctantly or tacitly. Given that these were letters; they hailed from well-educated families, so probably from reasonably well-to-do families as well. There were probably over two dozen stories but only half-a-dozen were my absolute favorites. These were also the stories where the author wrote multiple letters to the magazines, explaining further on their stories.

Interestingly, in all the stories the women either got pregnant from their lovers or at least gave their lovers a fair chance to impregnate them. In my favorite stories, the women got pregnant from their lovers several times. It was clear that the husbands approved of it either explicitly or tacitly.

Later in the night Reshma let me take her anally. It was a satisfying experience for both of us.

The next morning both of us got up a little late. Reshma busied herself with proceedings at home while I eagerly looked forward to my new life. My mother told me that I would have to make a visit to my Uncle's place soon since they won't join us for the wedding due to Aunt's ailing health. We had planned for a short honeymoon at a nearby hill station, so she was letting me know about what to expect soon after we return. She also told me that I would be visiting them often now that I had to oversee our business in that region. It would also allow us some time away from the hustle-bustle of city life and hopefully should allow us to bond with each other. When I mentioned the condition of the house, she immediately told that repair work was in progress to address those issues. A little later when I had a private moment, I shared it with Reshma.

"I know," she said, "Nishma's periods have just started, so she would be in the middle of her fertile period by the time of your visit."

"What?"

"I thought..." I said, but she interrupted me, "Don't worry, Nishma has given enough thought to it already. Uncle is the real bull to inseminate your wife. That's precisely why your Mother is arranging for your visit at the perfect time."

I was pleasantly surprised. Although, I felt Ratan's seed would be perfect, I knew that such things were done as per the tradition, otherwise things could go awry.

Reshma lead me to the ceremony earlier than originally planned, on the pretext of getting me ready. Both the sisters had planned a surprise for me and made sure that both the rooms had sufficient privacy. Only Nishma's trusted maid guarded the rooms. The two rooms allocated to the bride and groom were at the top of the building with two different accesses from outside; apart from the main access from inside. The outside access for both our rooms was blocked, so the only main access was from inside, which was closely guarded by her maid servant. There was a passage from the bathrooms that was usually locked but in our case both Nishma and Reshma had kept the doors unlocked. The ceremony was scheduled to start in about two hours when Reshma lead me inside the bathroom and carefully pushing the dividing door, she led me into adjacent bathroom. And there I found my beautiful, practically naked wife prancing around the room, arranging items to get ready. She was wearing a blouse and a petticoat that sat much below her navel, practically hanging on her waist. She had taken a shower only a few minutes ago perhaps as I sensed from the warm, humid air in her bathroom. Nishma was looking stunningly gorgeous as her skin practically shone against the warm light that was flooding the room from the windows. In walked an old gentleman as Nishma hurriedly arranged her clothes. Just a brief glance at him confirmed that he was Ratan's father. He was tall, perhaps a couple of inches shorter than Ratan but had a similar built, except that his old age was showing now; he was 58 at that time. He had a huge belly just like Ratan but it showed more on him. His hair was all grey, and he looked stately with his demeanor. His simple attire, a long Khameez with a simple white trousers below gave away that he was a man of authority. His dark complexion reminded me of Ratan and even his gray hair only attenuated his dark skin complexion.

"Mamanji," said Nishma as she tried to cover her nakedness. "Mamanji," meant Uncle and was usually used to address one's father-in-law.

He silently turned around and bolted the door before walking towards her. Nishma seemed genuinely surprised, so I whispered into Reshma's ear, "did you arrange for it?" She nodded and requested that I keep my mouth shut.

"Buckle yourself," she whispered into my ear, "he is a true bull and knows how to ravage pretty, young women."

Nishma didn't resist him and surrendered herself to him. He firmly took her in his arms and planted his lips on hers. She kissed him passionately, leaning into him and letting him take charge fully. His massive hands were pawing her butt as their mouths were practically glued to each other. Nishma was only an inch or two shorter than him so their matching looked very good. The room was dark due to all the curtains drawn in; except in the area just opposite to the bathroom where the window let in a lot of light. Fortunately, he quickly led her to the window to inspect her beauty.
Like Reply
"Mamanji," she hurriedly said, "this is risky; someone might catch us. Besides, didn't we agree not to meet until after my marriage?"

"Nishma," he said, "after your marriage you would have your own bull; don't know how many opportunities I will get, so thought of taking advantage of you now."

"Mamanji," she replied, "opportunities would be limited, but they surely would be there;don't worry about it."

"Now, please go," she said without making any attempt to extricate herself. He didn't budge, so she pleaded again, "Mamanji I just took a shower. It's my marriage today."

"You are looking beautiful Nishma," he said.

"Thank you Mamanji, it's the very same me," she said blushing.

"If age was on my side, I wouldn't even let my son have you," he said, pulling her in. The stark contrast in their complexions looked so inviting. Nishma was looking heavenly in the filtered sunlight.

"You are so selfish Mamanji," she quipped, blushing profusely.

"Nishma one thing has nagged me," he hesitantly said, "do you ever regretting starting an affair with me?"

Nishma looked nervous for a moment and asked, "Why Mamanji?"

"It's just that I sometimes feel guilty if it was the right thing?"

"You are unnecessarily fretting over it Mamanji," she said.

"What we did was completely natural and between two consenting adults," she added.

"Mamanji you are my first love," she said looking into his eyes.

"I used to think that Bahuji was my first love but now I know that you were always my first."

"It was only your guidance that made me realize my true purpose and only because of you I was successful in finding the most suitable husband for myself."

"Mamanji I was even ready for it much earlier. You of all the men understood it better than any. If it weren't for Reshma then we could have started earlier," she added.

Reshma told me earlier that there was an amazing chemistry between her father-in-law and Nishma. They looked so much in love that I felt that Nishma would be successful in having similar chemistry with my Uncle as well.

"My marriage doesn't change any of what we have," she continued.

"It's true that my duties towards my bull would be foremost but that shouldn't prohibit us from occasionally indulging ourselves."

"Didn't you teach me that when an alpha approaches, it is the duty of the woman to yield; almost instantly."

"Right Mamanji."

His face seemed radiant as his student raved about his teachings. Some of what he taught her had taken root in her mind.

"And I shall abide by it; as long as the time and circumstance is right, I would never turn away an alpha."

I was a little perplexed with what she was saying. I thought usually a family had one alpha and in some cases a couple of them but why would she surrender to an alpha of an entirely different family. From a traditional perspective it would have been unnatural to do so.

"Even though both the timing and circumstances aren't right," she said, giving him a sultry gaze, "I just can't resist but let you have your way with me."

The old codger now was fully enamored by her. He pulled her into his arms and holding her tightly planted his lips on hers. Nishma playfully resisted him for a moment and then let him push his tongue into her mouth. Nishma eagerly sucked on his tongue and held him lovingly as he explored her half-naked body. His hands gave her butt a good squeeze; Nishma lifted one of her legs to enable even better contact between their pelvis. Reshma had remarked previous night that these old men were very much into kissing and since both Nishma and herself were completely into it, they were eager in pursuing the younger ones such as Reshma and Nishma.

We were in the times when televisions had just entered our lives in India, and western influence was still limited. Still, the younger generation was introduced to french kissing through print and movies and the effect of it was visible. Nishma kissed me with the same passion but I didn't expect her to indulge these men with similar fervor. Kissing is an intimate act; even more intimate than oral sex. Older generation wasn't as particular about oral hygiene as we were, so such an act was surprising. Not to mention these men had ugly habit of chewing tobacco and smoking. My Uncle didn't have many vices apart from bedding other men's wives, though. Ratan too was a non-smoker, but he was a heavy drinker and his father while didn't smoke did chew tobacco occasionally and consumed alcohol regularly.
Like Reply
Inside, I saw Nishma's kissing getting more and more aggressive. Ratan's father was only a couple of inches taller than her, so it was more of a level playing field. Copious amounts of saliva was exchanged as they continued with their deep but leisurely kissing. Even with Ratan I hadn't noticed such chemistry. After about 5 minutes, she finally knelt down in front of him and promptly pulled out his semi-flaccid penis. She eagerly started sucking on his penis and licked and sucked on his nuts. His penis was long and thick but didn't seem as rigid as Ratan's or my Uncles. Nishma acted like a subservient slut, licking and sucking his genitals as if it was god's gift to her. And if that wasn't enough, she turned him around and pushed her tongue into the dark crevice, tonguing his anus. I was amazed to see how much Nishma was willing to do for this old man.

After his penis finally swelled to its full proportions, Nishma promptly stood up and sheathed his penis with a condom. I felt good, noticing that she was taking precautions but soon I was dismayed to find him aiming for her anus, instead of her pussy.

Nishma groaned in pain as his penis finally made past her sphincter muscles but it didn't take much time for her to get adjusted to his strokes. In fact, in only 3 minutes, Nishma's moans confirmed that she was enjoying it. Occasionally her groans returned, but she was inching towards her climax. Nishma was furiously massaging her vulva to stimulate herself further and the effect was clear. Only into the 6th minutes, she shuddered with her orgasm, which only prodded him to rapidly stroke her. Despite his age, he seemed quite adept at the task and with unabated breath continued pumping her. Nishma's moans were softer and less audible as she let him have his way with her. Surprisingly, he didn't stop and neither did they change position. It seemed like a normal session for them. He played with her breasts and pulled on them aggressively but Nishma didn't complain much and endured it. After about 14 minutes, he showed signs of cumming and with a final push he unloaded his semen in the condom. They took a minute or so to catch their breaths but soon after that she knelt in front of him and carefully unrolled condom from his penis. Even in that spent state his penis looked longer and thicker than mine when it is fully erect. I finally started understanding that there was no way in this life I would able to pleasure my wife with my equipment; I had to find creative ways to appease her. Nishma cleaned up his spent penis with her mouth for a minute and cleaned his penis with a rag. She carefully tied his pajamas and lead him out of the room as he whispered his sweet nothings and after gently kissing on her cheek, he stepped out of the room.

Nishma bolted the door and rushed to the bathroom but was stunned by my presence in the bathroom and was on the verge of screaming but somehow managed to control herself. She regained her composure but shriveled in embarrassment for a moment. She stepped confidently and pulling me in her arms, confidently planted her lips on mine. As I parted my lips, the pungent odor of semen assailed through my nostrils. I was sucking on the tongue that was only a few minutes ago was invading that old man's asshole. Even though she only gulped the remnants and didn't unload the condom into her mouth, I could still taste the bitter, rancid taste of his semen.

Breaking her kiss, she whispered, "I love you."

"And I know it sounds odd," she added, "but I do love you and want to spend my whole life with you."

"What about Ratan's father then?" I asked.

"And Ratan?"

"Come on Adwait, what do you want me to say?"

"You need them to keep me happy, right?"

"I guess," I said smiling.

"Did you watch it?"

"How did you know?"

"Reshma lead me here," I said.

"So, it's all her doing," she muttered.

"Are you happy?"

"I have had sex with two of my lovers — only my new lover hasn't tasted me fully yet," she said.

"It will surely leave a mark on our lives," I said.

"Adwait are you wearing it?" she asked, lowering her voice.

"What?"

She was silent for a moment and as it struck me what she was asking, I nodded. She smiled and whispered into my ear, "we will have a lot of fun on our honeymoon. I have procured perfect equipment that we can use."

"What?"

"You shall see," she said, "and by the way, your penis is not getting anywhere near my pussy until your Uncle knocks me up."

"So, if you don't want your celibacy to last for too long, please make arrangements for me to spend quality time with your Uncle," she added.

We soon separated as the time for the marriage ceremony was fast approaching. Nishma had to take another bath to freshen herself again. I too cleaned myself up and pondered over my future life. As I was about to step outside of the bathroom, there was a light knock on the door.

"Who is it I asked?"

"Pooja," came the reply. It was my sister-in-law; my cousin's wife, who only few days ago met my Uncle for an afternoon of sex. I wondered what she may want from me. I carefully opened the door and asked her, "What happened?"

Pooja was 8-10 years elder to me; her physique showed signs of a well-used and well-bred woman, having given birth to two children but still she was attractive. She shushed me and stepped closer to me. Holding my hands in hers, she leaned forward to whisper into my ear, "I have come to congratulate you."

"Thank you but why are you whispering?" I asked.

"So that I am close to you and no one can hear us."

It didn't make much sense to me as she was in my room and the modern spying devices hadn't invaded normal people's lives yet. She pushed me inside the bathroom and hugged me. She carefully led my hands to her waist and urging me to lean forward whispered into my ear, "I wish your brother was as brave as you are."
Like Reply
"It wouldn't have changed my fate significantly but at least it would offer me some comfort."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act. Aren't you furthering the tradition?"

"What?" Who told you that?"

"Relax," she tried to console me and moved in to kiss me. There was some resistance from me but it didn't take much effort from her to coax me into a kiss. Her kiss was different from Nishma and Reshma's. While she parted her lips and played with my tongue, she didn't try to kiss me deeply. She cupped my bulge and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Nishma is very lucky and so are you," she said, breaking the kiss.

"I rue my fate sometimes," she softly whispered.

"Neither is he a considerate, loving husband nor is he good in bed. He is only a good provider," she added.

"He is utterly jealous; even though he knows that he is not the Casanova that he thinks he is," she continued.

"It was only out of mercy your Uncle mounted me; to shower me the gifts that no newly wedded bride should be deprived of. He couldn't bear the melancholy face of the new daughter-in-law."

"Trust me, I didn't like him much. With him, everything is off; his looks, his complexion; his status; his hygiene. He was never one of us," she explained.

"And when he mounted me, he literally proved that he wasn't one of us. If you were a woman, you would fully comprehend it. I shouldn't complain; you are far more considerate than my husband anyway."

"When a woman marries and steps into your life," she said.

"Her intention is to leave everything behind and start anew with the expectation that she would get much more happiness in her new life with her new family."

"However, life is far from perfect. Every person in the new family has expectations from the new bride forgetting that she too has her own desires and aspirations."

"After being married for more than a decade, I have learned that substantial doses of sex take care of most problems, if not all."

"And this is where the tradition helped our ancestors," she said.

"A sexually satisfied woman can do wonders to one's family," she added.

"You are joking right?"

"It's not true for everyone," she replied smiling, "but for a young woman with high sex drive this is very much true."

"The most important thing, however, is their willingness to surrender themselves to their own carnal needs and the needs of real men in their life."

"You don't seem convinced," she said, realizing that I was more puzzled by her weird talk. Pooja had been a shy and reticent woman and had never given unwarranted advice to anyone and definitely not on such topics. She looked at me lovingly and kissed me softly on my lips again.

"You both are special," she said, "and given that Nishma is playing a pivotal role in our family, it makes sense for us; me and Reshma; to help her in any possible way."

"Pooja do you mind if I ask you something personal?" I asked, interrupting her. She wasn't surprised to see me getting involved in her monologue.

"When did your affair start with Uncle?"

"It's not an affair Adwait," she said, "I don't even like him."

"Really? Then how did you..." I said and stopped abruptly. She was silent for several moments and then said, "I don't quite know but it had to do a lot with your brothers inability to pleasure me and even more importantly his inability to impregnate me."

Pooja was circumspect on this issue but as we gained mutual trust over the next several years, it was clear what happened. Pooja wasn't necessarily attracted to my Uncle, but she found him to be an amiable person and perhaps the only man with whom she was comfortable. As the rumors of Uncle's sexual prowess spread among the woman folks in our family, she too learned about his majestic equipment. Her sex life wasn't stellar, which she didn't quite mind but that she wasn't able to conceive bothered her immensely. As a normal woman would do, she revolted the first time and didn't yield to him easily. However, as any woman who isn't tremendously afraid of social consequences and fond of sex would attest that there comes a threshold after which rationality takes a back seat and animalistic needs take a front seat. She recollected fondly how quickly she reached her first orgasm; even before she could comprehend the size of his equipment. This happened almost a decade ago when she was visiting Uncle's place along with her mother-in-law and the stay got extended for over 3-4 days; the visit itself was strategically planned right in the middle of her fertile period.
Like Reply