Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

His daughter was already panting raggedly as her orgasm hurdled towards her. His fingers found her vacant pussy that was dripping onto the floor. He slid his fingers up and down her lips then pressed two to her entrance, tighter now because her ass was straining around his shaft. She gasped and arched her hips up eagerly though craving the new touch. She mewled softly and her hand worked at her clit while his fingers gingerly sank inside her. She shuddered. It felt so much tighter with him buried in her ass. He worked his fingers in and out softly in time with his cock and Sneha shuddered under him. It was like nothing Sneha had ever dreamed of much less felt. Herfather 's cock crammed inside her back there. Now his fingers up front too. Her little hand was flying back and forth across her clit. Even the way her body was pressed down into the cool floor. Its hardness made everything feel real. She wasn't dreaming this. The orgasm she'd first felt building when her father was savaging her backdoor now swelled beyond rational proportion. What looked wonderful before now looked terrifying. Even brave little Sneha knew that this was too much for her.

Sneha:"Aakaash". She said weakly. She needed him to stop for just a minute. Let her catch her breath. Reset and try again when she was calmer but the complicated words she needed wouldn't come. She couldn't think. Not enough energy either. The undertow of the orgasm was sucking at her insides, dragging her down. Her vision narrowed to two tunnels. For a morbid moment she figured "what the hell". It was a good way to die, getting fucked senseless by her father. The tidal wave orgasm crashed down on her and everything went black. She rolled and tumbled in the darkness, surrendering to the overwhelming pleasure which was easily the most intense orgasm of her life. Her body heaved with dark joy.....

Meanwhile things were heating up for Pooja in Delhi. It started as soon as Rahul left. Who was in such a hurry that he took the first bus back to Mumbai next day. Pooja was taking a bath and heard the voice of someone grunting outside the bathroom. Knowing that it was only her and pita ji in the house she ignored it by thinking it must be something else. After taking the bath she got dressed but as soon as she stepped outside the bath her foot slipped over something slippery on the floor and she fell down badly. Ram came as fast as he could upon her her screams of agony. He lifted her up in his arms and took her in his room which was not far from the common bath of the house and laid her on his bed. Pooja hurt her right knee badly by falling down and cut her skin as well.

Pooja:"Uhh...it's hurting a lot pita ji. I think we should go to hospital".

Ram:"Don't be silly. Let me put bandage on your knee and massage your thighs. Trust me within no time you'll be relived from your pain. I'll bring oil just wait here a minute"......
------------

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Pooja:"Uhh...it's hurting a lot pita ji. I think we should go to hospital".

Ram:"Don't be silly. Let me put bandage on your knee and massage your thighs. Trust me within no time you'll be relived from your pain. I'll bring oil just wait here a minute"

Pooja's mind was caught between the pain she was feeling because of her hurt knee and the confusion of why her pita ji wanted to message her? While she was caught between the confusion, Ram came back with the bottle of oil and told her to turn around and lay on her tummy. Even in that confusion there was an element of curiosity for Pooja. She caught pita ji many times looking at her deep cleavage and even suspected that he was checking out her ass when she was walking with her back towards him. Instead of getting ashamed by this, she infact enjoyed it more then when her students were checking her out at college. There was the element of it being wrong in so many ways that added to the thrill. She turned around and was lying with her back towards Ram. "Huh"? Pooja moaned in surprise when ram lifter her saari way above her knees at once in a swift movement.

Ram:"Bahu just relax. You don't want to mess your saari now do you"?

Pooja:"N..na..no I don't".

Ram:"Good". He replied as his hands wet with oil started getting all over her legs. "Ahhh" a moan escaped from Pooja's mouth and Ram smiled seeing that she was already turning on just by his mere touch. He started messaging her with full concentration and his hands slowly started going up and down on her legs. With oiled hands he started by massaging her feet. He was working on her foot ,pressing with his thumbs on the ball of her foot, pressing the heel of his hand into the arch of her foot and squeezing her heel very hard. She moaned once again "Mummm". He went up a little and was massaging her legs now.As soon as his hands reached Pooja's thighs she moaned even louder and even her hips shaking as her body was fully turned on. Ram eyes lit up as he saw his plan working down to the t.

Ram:"Bitiya I must remove your sari otherwise oil will be all over it. I think even your back is hurt. Should I also message it"?

Pooja:"Ye..yes please". She mumbled as she was caught up in the heat of the moment to notice or object to what was going on. Ram started removing her sari and with in seconds she was striped down to her peti coat and red panties. As soon as Ram saw her half naked ass he got a massive hard on. It was almost as if he was hiding a sugar cane in his dhoti. She was really turned on now and even in her panties felt more naked then ever felt before. He started massaging her thighs and was making small circles with his palms on her inner thighs until his hand went up til the edge of her ass. She squeezed her ass in anticipation but was disappointed when Ram started massaging her back instead of touching her ass even once.

Ram:"Bahu are you feeling any pain in your shoulders"?

Pooja:"Actually I do but why"?

Ram:"If you'll remove your peti coat then I can massage your shoulders as well".

Pooja:"O..ok". She said that and removed her peti coat and threw it to one side. If Ram had a strong hard on before then now it was ready to knock down even the walls with his dick upon seeing that Pooja was not wearing any bra under the peti coat!!!
Still instead of massaging her shoulders he said...

Ram:"Sorry I missed a spot". He said that and his hands went inside Pooja's panties from the side. Her eyes went wide open with amazement. His hands were in her panties squeezing and grabbing the ass that he lusted after for so long. Her ass was getting up in the air even against the heat of his hands and she surrendered her body completely to him by closing her eyes and moaning louder then ever "Ahhhh".........

=================

welcome   

Like Reply

Ram hands were all over Pooja's ass inside her panties and he was squeezing, holding and making small circles with his oiled palms on her ass. Still he stayed away from making any contact with her asshole or pussy even though his hands were feeling the heat that was coming out of her daughter in law's hot cunt. Pooja on the other hand was caught up in ecstasy. Her ass was shaking with lust and she even shake it a few times so that the hands of her pita ji could touch her cunt. Yet despite her best efforts Ram manged to avoid making any contact with her pussy which was only making her mad with lust. When Ram was sure that Pooja's ass was fully covered with oil, he asked her an innocent question.

Ram:"Bahu if you don't mind can I remove my dhoti? Since all your body is oiled now I don't want to ruin my dhoti when massaging your shoulders".

Pooja:"Go ahead pita ji". She said in a seductive voice. Ram removed his dhoti and threw it away on floor. What Pooja didn't realized was that he wasn't wearing any underwear either! He started massaging her shoulders. Even after so much has happened, Pooja was shocked when he felt Ram sliding his huge hard as rock cock against his ass while massaging her shoulders. A part of her mind knew that this was wrong. She knew that she shouldn't do this yet that voice was over powered by her lust. It was almost 2 months since her husband Aakaash touched her and even the last time that they made love was after a long interval as well. She wanted to be loved and to feel the passion again. So instead of making any protest or telling her father in law to stop she spread her legs wide open so he can get a better access to her valley of love. Seeing this he got even bolder. He knew that she was under his spell now and will be willing to go to any length now to fulfill her lust. He grabbed her panties by both ends and removed them swiftly. She was lying butt naked in front of him with her legs spread wide open and his eyes were banging each and every inch of her sexy body.

He turned her around and his eyes started feasting on her sexy naked body. She had even bigger boobs then he imagined and her cunt was covered with little pubic hair. Their eyes locked for the first time and there was fire in both of them. None of them knew who made the first move but their lips locked. They kept kissing for what felt like an eternity until he moved down and started chewing her erect tits wildly and started squeezing her other melon like boob with his hand. After a few minutes of sucking and squeezing her boobs he gripped her tights in both hands and spread them open. She was bared, open and vulnerable. He spread her legs by pushing out her knees and he crouched down in front of her.He started licking her, tonguing her dark furred slit. He worked her clit then pushed his tongue into her entrance and her body shook at the new sensation. Aakaash rarely gave her oral and never used his tongue on her this way. He'd never pushed it up inside her and swirled it around in her sensitive little hole. It made her knees weak. Ram reached up with a hand and circled her tiny, hard clit with his thumb while his tongue curled inside her.

She had to hold onto her father in law's head with both hands. She was so turned on by what he was doing. It was so new and so exciting that it only took a couple of minutes for him to make her come. It felt so damn good. Her body heaved and she tumbled into her gasping orgasm. She was still dizzy from cumming when Ram spun her around. He touched her wet pussy lips and she gasped. His cock was brushing against her pussy now. He humped her like that several times, his tip just barely brushing her clit. It sent sparks through Pooja's body. She would have come that way but Ram had other ideas. He bent his knees and angled upwards. She felt him nudge at her entrance. He pushed and she felt her pussy lips part for him and slowly open under the eager pressure of his cock but she twisted away fearful and he popped free.

Pooja:"Wait Pita Ji we can't... I don't want to get pregnant"!

Ram:"Good point". He murmured....

-------------------

welcome   

Like Reply

The good news was that Ram listened to her and he pulled his cock away. Instead he pushed himself up under the back of her thighs and slid up between her ass cheeks. Her crease was already oiled and he was slippery with pre cum himself. His hard as rock cock caught her tiny back hole. She'd never had anything in there before. Not even a little finger. She was a total virgin in that way. Aakaash never even tried slipping a finger in her asshole while making love to her but both Pooja and Pita Ji were so slick and the angle was so perfect that his head popped right through her untouched sphincter.

Pooja:"Uuaagh"! she yelped. Just once but loud. She couldn't help herself. His entry was so abrupt and it hurt like hell.

Pooja:"Pita ji? Wait you're in the wrong place". She whimpered. It must have been an accident. He never would have done it on purpose. Why would he want to go in there? If he'd just pull himself back out of her butt, they could go back to having sex the normal way.

Ram:"Oh Pooja". Her father in law moaned but he didn't move.

She tried to pull away but she was pressed face first into the bed. She tried to wriggle off to the side too but her father in law was too far gone. His big hands dug into her huge hips and he held her in place.

Pooja:"Pita Ji"? she whimpered again but he didn't answer. He didn't say a word. Instead he pushed. Firmly and slowly. Inch by inch he drove his cock halfway into her ass as she tried not to sob at the agonizingly slow violation.

Pooja:"Wait I... Pita Ji it's not fitting in there". she whined softly. Pooja was on fire. So much pain and just the tiniest hint of pleasure too. She was trapped. She couldn't yell for help or at least she wouldn't because she didn't want to get caught either. So she let him do it. He forced his cock deeper into her ass pulled back out then thrust in again even further. He started apologizing whilehe was tearing her ass apart.

Ram:"I'm sorry Pooja... so sorry...". With each stroke he was sinking more of his thick cock into her, stretching the smallest entrance of her tiny body. Her ass was hurting like hell.

Pooja:"You don't have to be sorry, you can just... just take it out okay? If you want I'll use my mouth on your dick..." Her plea was cut off by a staggering pain brought on when Ram brutally ground himself the rest of the way into her ass. She felt her insides shifting and straining to make room for him. With no other choice her sexy body did the impossible, it reshaped itself around his invading cock. Her sleek legs shook with the effort of absorbing that ache. Oblivious Ram pulled all the way out. Her tiny sphincter clutched his shaft as it withdrew. He reversed and pumped back into her fully. A half dozen thrusts later and he was driving in and out of her tight once virgin ass. Really and truly fucking her hard...

======================

welcome   

Like Reply

Ram:"Sorry bahu". He continue to apologize. Pooja gritted her teeth and even told him it was okay.

Pooja:"It's okay...Pa...Pita Ji just not.....so hard all right? It sort of hurts". She tried to be brave but her voice was shaking as she said it. She bit her lower lip to keep from crying out. He did ease up a little but he never stopped either. She gasped when he slid his hands down from her hips to pry her huge ass cheeks apart and stare down at their incestuous intersection. Her little sphincter was stretched and puckered obscenely around his rigid shaft as he pumped himself in and out of her. It was the nastiest and hottest thing he'd ever seen. He squeezed her perfect tight ass cheeks in his hands and groaned. This was his darkest most lurid fantasy made real, the one he thought about sometimes when he masturbated. He was actually sodomizing his sweet bahu. Mercifully Pooja felt them starting to get more slippery. He was sliding more freely in and out of her straining ass. Still he felt gigantic inside her and the sensations were alien and harsh not at all like making tender love with Aakaash. She was also getting lightheaded. When she started getting tunnel vision too, she recognized the warning signs. She was going to pass out soon. Her body could only take so much. She needed her father in law to finish before she blacked out.

Pooja:"Just... just come Pita Ji. Please come".

Ram:"Can I"?

Pooja:"Yes". Come inside me. It's okay. Go ahead. Come in me... back there. Come for me". He went back to apologizing over and over again.

Ram:"I'm so sorry bahu... so sorry..." She was starting to go numb. She kept urging him on.

Pooja:"It'll be okay. Just come in me. Come in me". Pooja repeated. The phrase became a mantra that she whispered each time her father in law's cock sank all the way into her aching rear hole and the side of her face rubbed up against the bed in front of her. The mantra was for herself as much as for him. She focused on it to stay conscious. Unfortunately for Pooja he continued plunging in and out of his bahu's fantastic ass for several minutes before he felt his balls tingling again. By this time she was swooning, dangling on the edge of consciousness as he grunted and pumped her a few more times. Finally he pushed all the way into her, burying himself completely inside her ass and deeper than he'd gone before. It made Pooja wince and claw at the bed. That's when she made her other mistake. She attempted to escape the force of his deepest penetration but her father in law was stronger and more of his dick went inside her. Now completely impaled on her Pita Ji's shaft, Pooja limply kicked her dangling legs and it only made things worse by rooting his cock around in the deepest parts of her tiny rectum. For Ram the deep twitching movement was the most amazing thing he had ever felt. He shoved forward again even harder. Pooja grunted into the bed. Finally mercifully he came spurting deep inside her. His knees shook while he launched load after load into his hot daughter in law panting hoarsely as his cum streamed upwards to paint her raw insides. The hot semen splashing inside her aching ass burned like nothing Pooja had ever felt. She shuddered and fought off another urge to start sobbing. Her Pita Ji was oblivious. For him her shudders were nothing more than vibrations that spurred him on to keep coming until it felt like there was no more cum for his body to give. At last he slowly let her down. She nearly passed out when he slowly pulled his still hard cock from her ass. His retreating shaft sucked and dragged at her insides on its way out. It felt just as bad as when it went in. Then he backed away and let her go. She crumpled to the floor, too weak to stand on her own. She ran to the bathroom, shut the door and locked it. Safely inside she let herself start crying.

Ram:"I'm sorry Pooja. Are you okay"? He said through the bathroom door.

Pooja:"It's all right Pita Ji. I'll be fine. I just need to lay down for awhile". She managed to croak bravely. She heard him sigh and go away. Even without making any noise tears were rolling out of her eyes. She spread her legs and touched herself. Each time she shifted even slightly she felt the burning heat and slippery coolness of her stretched and cum loaded rear hole. Even after everything that happened she was dripping wet. Her clit was so swollen that she swore she could feel it pulsing. With tears still falling out of her eyes she pushed two fingers inside her hungry pussy to fulfill it's hunger. It didn't took her long to reach her climax. Afterwords she fell asleep right there in the bath naked, violated and with an ass that was hurting like hell......
==========

welcome   

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

When she woke up her body was freezing due to her sleeping on the cold floor of the bathroom. The sharp pain in her ass came back with a vengeance when she started to move. With great effort and while tolerating the pain she managed to get herself under the shower and started cleaning her body under the hot water. There was still some cum left inside her ass and slowly it started coming out and going down the drain. She stayed under the shower for a long time until even the water started turning cold. The pain reduced as well and she was feeling much better then before. She didn't wear any panties since it was still hurting her a little and simply clad herself in her sexy red nightie even though it wasn't time to sleep yet. The soft fabric felt good against her skin. It was a gift given to her by Aakaash on their honeymoon years ago but she only wear it on special nights. She started thinking about Aakaash. He was a changed man now and not the same person she married years ago. He didn't loved her anymore and she knew the reason behind this as well. It wasn't hard for her to check his internet history on his laptop. She was shocked to see that he spend most of his time on dozens of different teen porno sites. Pooja was absolutely disgusted thinking about that her man was lusting after girls of similar age to their daughter Sneha. What will Sneha think if she'll know that her father is a pervert? Then she thought about Ram and what they did a few hours ago. If it wasn't for the fact that he pushed it in her wrong hole, she would have enjoyed it more and was not ashamed of what they did. Id it wrong to be loved? She was tired of wasting her life on a man that didn't care for her anymore. If Aakaash didn't care about her then she will look to fulfill her needs elsewhere and ram was not a bad alternative. With that determination she started walking towards Ram's room. Without knocking at the door she went inside his room. He was sitting on a easy chair clad only in his boxer shorts. She sat herself on a couch.

Ram:"Pooja beti I'm sorry for what I did earl..."

Pooja:"Well I'm not. Admit it Pita Ji that you are lusting after me for some time now. Instead of making excuses wouldn’t you really like to make love to me Pita Ji”? While saying that she pulled the nightie up and off of her altogether so that she was standing stark raving naked in front of her own father in law's ogling eyes. His cock came to life at once seeing her like that.

Ram:"We… shouldn't do this Pooja". He was actually shaking all over there in his easy chair now. His entire attention was tuned her way. She got up off of the couch then and walked over to his easy chair leaving the nightgown on the couch. She bent over his chair using the arms for support giving him an up close and personal view of her breasts as she straddled his legs. He was totally speechless now and near to drooling as his eyes ate her as if she was a living candy.

Pooja:"Why not Pita Ji? You know you want to and I want you to almost as much as you do”. She said that and took her left tit in hand and guided it to his lips.

Pooja:"Suck it. Suck my boobs".

Ram:"Maybe we should control over our emotions. This is incest, Pooja". He said weekly but even while he was saying this, his lips took hold of her nipple and gently sucked it into his mouth.

Pooja:"Yessss Pita Ji… suck it". She pulled his head in tight to her breast as his tongue danced with her nipple making it erect as his penis now most certainly was as she squatted down onto him in the chair over top of him. Until that moment his hands had hung limp at his sides but with her tit in his face and with him suckling at her nipple she suddenly felt his hands sliding up the outsides of her legs and soon grasping at the globes of her ass.

Ram:"Oh yes Bahu. I have waited for this moment for so long". He cooed in her ear. She reached down between them to free his dick. She marveled at the velvety smooth veiny texture, the crowned head and two handfuls of shaft leading to his kinky pubic thatch. She couldn’t see it in her present position but just knowing that she was touching and even fondling it made her even more horny.

Ram:"Oh Bahu". He groaned as he slid a finger into her vagina from behind causing he to shudder uncontrollably over top of him. “I’ve wanted you for so long…”.

Pooja:"I want you to make love to me as well Pita Ji". She confessed and rubbed the head of his penis against her throbbing clit as his finger started fucking her cunt. Once her vagina was wet enough, She sat right down on her own father in law’s cock taking it in to the hilt in one sudden move. The immediate pleasure of being spread open wide by her own Pita Ji’s cock caused her to lose her mind and scream out in raunchy, incestuous, orgasmic bliss.

Pooja:"PITA JIIIIIIIIIII!!!". She came harder than diddling her clit ever could have made her. On the other hand Pita Ji was nowhere ready to cum inside her yet.......
Ram:"Does it hurt"?

Pooja:"No not here. Infact it feels good". She said that and then started french kissing Pita Ji while riding him once again. Ram was yet to cum and he started penetrating her cunt faster and harder then before. She too started lifted her ass up and then down starting a nice in and out rhythm of taking his cock in her pussy. Seeing that Ram Only got bolder and started using dirty language as well while fucking her hungry vagina.

Ram:“Oh yes bitch that’s it. Fuck Pita Ji’s cock! I know you love it slut”.

Pooja:"“Yesssssssss”. She replied while moaning loudly. They were kissing one another at the same time. A lip mashing, teeth clacking, tongue dueling lover’s kiss. His hands were holding her steady by fondling her melon shaped boobs as she bounced up and down in his lap. His hips coming up to meet her down strokes and that squishy sound of cock stroking in and out of hot cunt filled the air as much as the scent of her yearning wet cunt. They fucked through the night like two shooting stars connected at the crotch by their unnatural attractions to each other. Finally Ram started started grunting loudly and fucking Pooja rapidly as both of them reached their orgasm together. For Pooja it was the first time in her life that she orgasmed thrice in a day and the feeling was unbelievable.

Afterwords they bathed together and then both slept on Ram's bed holding each other tightly. Both of them were just way to happy and felt as if they found their soul mates. It was wrong on so many levels and both of them knew that too yet that doesn't mean it stopped them from enjoying it. When Pooja woke up next morning something was not right. Her sixth sense told her that but she was not figuring out what was it and why was she feeling cold? Finally she understood the answer to both these questions. She was hugging the cold body of Ram. Pita Ji died while in his sleep.......
====================

welcome   

Like Reply

24 Hours Before Ram's Death...

Rahul was dying to see Sneha again. He was just so pissed at Aakaash for sending him away with those stupid papers. It's pathetic that none of the 3 idiots could remember to take the papers with them in the first place. What's worse was that her mother did her best to keep him in Delhi for longer and was acting so sad like he was about to die when he was leaving for Delhi the next day. Old stupid cow! If only his parents were as cool as his grandfather Ram he wished. Ram never interfered in anything he do and that's the way he liked it as well. Infact he seemed happy for Rahul when he was leaving for Mumbai the next morning. Why can't all oldies be as cool as Ram? Almost all of them were busy making their kids life miserable he thought and spit disgustedly. Bloody losers couldn't even achieve anything of significance and nor making their kids suffer because of that. There was another reason he wanted to get out of Delhi as soon as he could. It was the first time he noticed that Sneha was actually the younger version of their mother Pooja. It was simply incredible and almost as if he was looking at Sneha 20 years from now. Infact he wished that Sneha will stay just as hot as their mother still is. Thinking about Sneha his eyes couldn't stop staring at the inviting cleavage of his mother and her round and tight ass when she was walking with her back towards him. Wow! His loser father was indeed very lucky to have a wife as hot as Pooja. He bet Aakaash must be banging her every night. Then again he wouldn't be surprised if the balding jerk couldn't even get it up anymore. That made him laugh out loud and the old whore sitting next to him in bus started at him as if he was a mental case and tightened her grip on her purse which she was already holding as her life was inside that cheap overused purse. Another old bag sitting next to me, great that's just what I needed! Why couldn't it be the sexy young girl sitting a few seats ahead of him? Who knows he could have gotten lucky with her and atleast finger fuck her in the bus? She certainly looked like someone who will enjoy getting her cunt fingered. Then the thought of fingering her will be like cheating on his sexy sister Sneha crossed his mind. No he will never cheat on his Sneha but dammit he will destroy both her holes for making him think of her every second of the day.

He was almost broke as well due to not doing any job for Billa for a few days. How could he when he was busy stretching the holes of his hot sister? Still he was missing the taste of cold beer just as much as he was missing the touch of Sneha. Now that the damn college was closed for a few weeks, he could easily work for Billa and if he's lucky then Billa might reward him as well. He thought about buying something special for his sexy Sneha as well with that money. Yeah she will love it. I bet she would love to have a sexy thong or two which she can then wear for him he thought. She would look incredible with her long legs and sexy ass in a tight thong and the mere thought gave him an erection so hard that the old bag sitting next to him noticed it as well and gripped her purse even tightly. Like I will start fucking her ugly purse he thought and started laughing like a manic. That only scared the poor young woman sitting next to him even more.

Finally the bus reached Mumbai and he took another bus that dropped him near to his home. Unfortunately his father will be at home now but still it will be great to see the love of his life Sneha again. I bet she'll be over the moon seeing me he thought but when the Sneha opened the door her reaction was every thing but that of being happy. Just as soon as She saw him the color of her face turned white as if someone drained the blood out of her. Other then that she was looking even more beautiful then ever clad in a black t-shirt and jeans. Her hair were still wet as if she just finished taking a bath now. He went inside the house and hugged her tightly. She freed herself from his grip as soon as she should and replied....

Sneha:"Are you out of your mind? Papa is back from office already". He sighed upon hearing that.

Rahul:"Yeah I know. Saw his Ram pyari(car) parked outside. Where is the jerk anyway"?

Sneha:"Rahul he's our father and you should be more respectful towards him".

Rahul:"Hey what's up with you? Why is miss milky boobs defending the balding eagle today"? She just sneered upon hearing that. Ram wasn't bald or anything but that doesn't stop her jerk brother from mocking him whenever possible.

Rahul:"Anyway let me freshen up first". He said that and started walking towards their room when Sneha all of a sudden tried to stop him.

Sneha:"Wait Rahul. Tell me about mom and dada ji first."

Rahul:"What do you want to know about them". he replied but kept on going towards their bedroom.

Sneha:"Wait Rahul...." She tried her best to stop him again but he entered their room. As soon as he enter the room the door of bathroom opened and his father Aakaash came out bear chested and wearing only his dhoti while drying his balding head with a towel. His blood started boiling seeing him like that.

Rahul:"What the hell are you doing here"?.......

======

welcome   

Like Reply

Aakaash was taken a back by seeing Rahul out of the blue but then recovered his composure and countered him.

Aakaash:"How dare you talk with me like that? Don't you forget that it's my roof you're living under and if you'll ever dare to talk with me like that then I'll throw your good for nothing ass out of here".

Rahul:"It doesn't give you the right to walk half naked in the house and for your kind information you are not giving me a favor by keeping me in the house. You're not the only one that's putting food on the table and my mother earns as much as you. If I seem like such a burden to you then you should never have kids in the first place".

Aakaash:"RAHUL"!!! The slap landed like lightning on Rahul's face and he fell down on the floor. Sneha was watching her 2 lovers in sheer horror. What will happen if any of them knew about her sexual relationship with the other one she thought and shuddered? Rahul in the meanwhile got back on his feet and went nose to nose with Aakaash.

Rahul:"Don't you dare put your hands on me again. Otherwise I'll forget that you are my father". Their eyes locked and there was fire in both of them. Finally it was Aakaash who brake the stare and walked out of the room fuming with rage. Once he went inside his room Sneha started talking.

Sneha:"Are you insane Rahul? The shower in his bath was not working properly that's why he asked me if he can bath here".

Rahul:"Oh really? Is there something wrong with the shower in dada ji's room as well"?

Sneha:"You know dada ji doesn't like anyone going in his room and since he's not even here papa asked me instead if he can use ours. Why are you making such a big issue out of nothing"?

Rahul:"I can't stand that jerk acting as king arund us when he's just another loser on low pay taking out his frustration on his kids".

Sneha:"Oh really Rahul? Then what it makes you? Do you think you'll be able to do even as well as the loser you are talking about"?

Rahul:"Sneha why the fuck are you defending him so much"?

Sneha:"He's our father Rahul and have done so much for us. The least he deserves from us is respect. Now let me go and apologize to him on your behalf".

Rahul:"Just be careful as the shower in his room is not working". She galred at him upon hearing that and started going towards Aakaash's room. Rahul simply laid down on his bed and in a few minutes went to sleep while still angry and exhausted from the trip. It took Sneha half an hour to "apologize" to Aakaash properly and when she came back to her room she was relived to see Rahul Sleeping. Exhausted herself from the morning sex session with Aakaash and apologizing to him in doggy style a few minutes ago, she went to sleep as well. Aakaash on the other hand was not as angry as he was a few minutes ago after riding his sweat daughter for half an hour started drinking in his room. After drinking half a bottle of whiskey, he too passed out and started snoring loudly in his room. Rahul waked up in the middle on the night and awakened Sneha quietly.

Rahul:"I can't wait any longer Sneha. The jerk is sleeping in his room. Come on take off your clothes".

Sneha:"Are you insane? He'll kill both of us if he'll catch us".

Rahul:"Please Sneha I'm dying to make love to you". He said that and took off his jeans in which he went to sleep. His erect cock was right in face of Sneha now.

Sneha:"Rahul we can't but let me relieve you". She said that and kissed the head of his cock before talking it slowly in her mouth. Within few seconds she was sucking him like a seasoned whore. All the experience of these few days was paying off. He was holding her from her hair and started rapidly fucking her mouth. Within a few minutes he send his semen down Sneha's throat and went inside the bath to wash his dick. Sneha on the other hand with a few drops of his semen on her face was thinking "How the hell will I keep up with these two sexual maniacs"? Soon both of them were sleeping again after cleaning themselves. There was pin drop silence in the house in the morning when the phone started ringing. It was Sneha who manged to get up and pick up the phone still half asleep.

Sneha:"Hello". The voice of Pooja shouting hysterically awoke her up completely.

Pooja:"SNEHA YOUR DADA JI IS DEAD".......

==============

welcome   

Like Reply

Aakaash was more pissed then sad upon hearing about the death of his father. It wasn't the ideal time to ask for a few days free from his job and how will he fulfill the dreams of becoming bank manager one day by neglecting his job? Then the realization that now he alone owns his brother's house came upon him and that lightened his mood a little. After taking permission from his bank he started driving towards Mumbai once again. He didn't take Rahul or Sneha along with him even though Rahul was insisting to go. There was too much to do and he wanted to get done with it rather then taking care of the kids as well. It was only when he was driving towards Mumbai that he realized how much he was missing Sneha already.

The two people that were most sad about Ram's death were Pooja and surprisingly Rahul. Rahul and Ram were never close but Rahul admired his grandfather for what he has achieved in life after humble beginnings and for not interfering in other peoples lives. Maybe the reason why he hated his father so much has the exact opposite reason. Aakaash was always cross questioning him and interfering in everything he does from his childhood. Rahul used to be scared of his father when he was a kid and with time that fear turn into sheer hate as he grew up. Ram was the one who Rahul used to look up to and even he was gone now. Aakaash was strangely quite calm. A part of him was infact happy that now he will be the sole owner of his late brother's house. Once he was finished with the death rituals of his father, it didn't take him long to try to sell that house he inherited from his brother. He wanted to get back to Delhi as soon as possible as he was sick and tired of seeing all the sad faces around him all the time and was missing the sexy body of his daughter.

Back in Delhi Sneha was feeling horny. She knew that her dada ji just died but that didn't stop her body from turning hot. Ideally she would have wanted the bigger and thicker cock of her father but Rahul will do for now. After closing the door when Aakaash left Rahul came back in his room to find Sneha was lying on the bed, head propped up on a folded pillow looking at him seductively. She was still clad in her sexy nightie and was not even wearing any bra under it as her perky tits were pointing out. Seeing his sexy sister like that, even he forgot about Ram. He went to her bed and lay next to her. Sneha leaned closer and they kissed. She reached between them and softly stroked his rapidly hardening penis. Then she slowly bite and whispered in his ear.

Sneha:"I want to be on top this time". Rahul rolled onto his back and she straddled his hips. Taking his dick in her hand, she guided the head of his now very hard cock to the entrance of her hungry vagina. It took only a moment for her to move it between her pussy lips and settle her body onto him. Rahul was inside her once more and it was divine. He reached up to touch her breasts but she took his hands in hers and put them on the tops of her thighs.

Sneha:"I want to feel you inside me with no distractions. I want to feel your penis moving in my pussy and I want to watch your face and see your expression when you climax. You can help by moving but please let me do this for you this time". Sneha started to stroke him with her vagina, moving her hips up and down in a slow steady rhythm. Rahul closed his eyes and reveled in the pleasure she was giving him. She increased the speed of her movement a little at a time and he started to rise up to meet her downward motion. Rahul was getting close much faster than he would have thought. Just being with her was stimulating. Being in her was exciting.

Rahul:"Sneha you're so fucking hot, if you don't slow down a little I am going to cum very soon now".

Sneha:"Does this help"? She rotated her pelvis increasing the friction on his cock. Rahul pushed up into her and climaxed.

Rahul:"AHHHHHHH this is good. You are an enchantress". He raised his hips off the mattress as he came trying to get as far inside her as he could. He regretted a little afterwords that he once again cummed inside her. Little did he knew that she was already on the pills given to her by their caring father......

=================

welcome   

Like Reply

Rahul and Sneha were watching TV to kill some time in the drawing room. It's then an idea came into Rahul's mind.

Rahul:"Wait for me here Sneha. I'll be right back." He said that went outside the house. Sneha was wondering where did he went? 5 minutes later he came back with a DVD hidden under his shirt. It was of erotic striptease. A few minutes later they were watching it and within no time both of them were turned on. The way the girls were moving, touching and removing clothes from their bodies was very sexy indeed. Rahul knew she was fully turned on when she started touching her boobs from time to time while watching the movie.

Rahul:"Sneha will you perform striptease for me?"

Sneha:"Anything for my dear brother." She replied with a mischievous smile on her face and got up on her feet. As soon as the the next tune started she began to move with the music, swaying from side to side and running her hands over her breasts and down her stomach. Sneha moved slowly and provocatively. She first reached behind her neck and gathered her hair in her hands lifting it to the top of her head and then letting it fall a little at a time. Next she cupped her breasts with both hands accenting her cleavage which was already prominently displayed above the neckline of her sexy nightie. Then she put her hands flat on the front of her thighs and gathered the thin material into her hands with her fingers. When her nightie was just above the tops of her hips, she would let it fall and spin around so she can reveal her sexy legs. Sometimes when she was cupping her breasts she would lean forward and give Rahul a delightful view down the front of her nightie. Once while lifting her nightie in her hands she straddled his thighs on the seat and kissed him tenderly. She was incredibly erotic and Rahul was now very hard. Rahul's cock was rock hard and he was finding it hard to control. He started removing his clothes and was just sitting in his boxers on the sofa afterwords. She once again stepped between his spread knees and their eyes locked.

Sneha:"Tell me if you like this move." She turned and still swaying in time to the music lifted the back of her nightie to her waist. Rahul could see the back of her see through tiny black panties. It was covering her but concealed nothing.

Rahul:"I like this move" He replied grinning. He was breathing hard and his voice sounded husky.

Sneha:"How about this one?" She was looking straight ahead and he could hear the glee in her voice. She spread her feet and bent forward at the waist. The fabric of her panty made it look more like her pussy was in a shadow rather than covered with cloth. Only the little seam that joined the two sides obstructed his view of the smooth skin of her vulva. She was bending so far down that Rahul looked between her legs to see her face but the front of her nightie was in the way. He put a palm flat on each cheek and then moved them to the sides of her hips. From there he trailed down the outsides of her thighs to below her knees and back up caressing the insides of her legs with the backs of his hands. When he got to her vulva, he pressed the edges of both palms against her panties and held them there for a few moments. He grabbed the elastic of her panty and pulled the little wisp of material over her cute little tush and down her legs. She stood straight, brought her feet together and stepped out of the sexy garment, all the time keeping the back of her nightie at her waist. She started to bend forward again but Rahul stopped her.

Rahul:"Let's try this instead. Kneel on the sofa with your knees apart. That way you can rest your body on the back and it should be more comfortable than standing."

Sneha:"Always thinking of my comfort. That's what I like about you." She climbed onto the sofa, spread her knees wide and bent down to rest her shoulders on the back of the sofa.

She pulled on the nightie to make sure it was all gathered on her back and asked

Sneha:"Is this what you had in mind?"

Rahul:"Better, much better." He was in awe. He was looking at her incredibly sexy ass and the backs of her thighs and legs. The lips of her pussy had parted slightly showing just a hint of moist, pink skin that seemed to glisten in the soft light from the lamps behind him. It was an exquisite display of raw sexuality.

Rahul:"Oh Sneha. You are simply perfect. Don't move." He stepped behind her and put his hands on either side of her waist. Then as he ran them over her hips and down the sides of her legs, he dropped to his knees. Once in place Rahul caressed her calves and then moved to her left thigh, gripping her with both hands and running them up and down from her knee to just below her pussy. He repeated the move on her right thigh and then leaned forward so he could kiss her ass cheeks. He continued to caress her and kiss her, giving his attention to every square inch of her body that his hands could reach. Every square inch but her hungry pussy. He stayed away from her pussy knowing the lack of attention now would only heighten the pleasure for her later. After only a few minutes she was on fire. Her labia engorged with blood parted further, exposing her inner lips and the tip of her clitoris. She was moaning loudly now.

Sneha:"My pussy oh touch my pussy. Please don't ignore me there.".....
=========================

welcome   

Like Reply

Sneha:"My pussy oh touch my pussy. Please don't ignore me there."

Rahul:"Soon my sweat sister. Soon." But he waited for over another ten minutes before he finally ran his hands up the back of her thighs and then between her legs to press against the skin of her vulva.

Sneha:"Ahh yesss."

He quickly put his hands flat against the tops of her thighs and used his thumbs to spread her lips. Without prelude he licked her hard, running his tongue the complete length of her opening.

Sneha:"Oh Rahul! It's about time." There was a flirtatious tone in her voice.

Sneha:"I was almost ready to come back there and kill you for teasing me so."

Rahul:"Really? Then let me try to convince you it's better to keep me alive dear sister." He put his mouth about six inches from her cunt and blew gently onto the exposed skin of her vagina. She shuddered and wiggled her hips just a little. He then put his lips against her pussy lips and stabbed his tongue into her. He stayed still for a few moments and then licked her again and then again.

Sneha:"You're making me mad with lust. That feels so good. It is just sooo goood." He reached between her legs with his right hand palm up. He put his fingers flat against her lower abdomen and found her clit with his thumb. He then reached around the front of her thighs with his left hand and pulled her back against his mouth. He worked his tongue around in her vagina and his thumb over her clit. After the previous long minutes of touching and caressing it didn't take long to put her over the top.

Sneha:"Oh Rahul. I can't wait. I want to wait but I can't. This is too much, too fucking much." She tilted her pelvis so she could push back even further onto his tongue. Rahul continued to pleasure her for another short while and she climaxed. Sneha spread her legs even wider, giving him even more access to her charms as she pushed hard against his mouth and tongue. Her vagina repeatedly contracted around his tongue.

Sneha:"Ohhhhhh YESS. Ohhhhhh YESSS. Ohhhhhh." After a few more moments she suddenly pulled away and raised her upper body off the back of the sofa.

Sneha:"That's it. That's all. No more. I can't take it anymore." Once she got hold of herself, she removed her nightie completely and threw it away. She simply sat on the floor with her back turned towards him. Rahul started to massage her shoulders, kneading her tbangzoid muscles and then rubbing the base of her neck.

Sneha:"Oh this is heavenly."

He attended to the massage for a few minutes and then ran his hands down her arms and onto the tops of her thighs. From there he worked his way up over her stomach and ended up by cupping her breasts. He cupped her naked breasts and squeezed them, moving his hands so he could lightly pinch her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Rahul continued to caress her breasts but would make frequent short side trips down across her stomach or her sides and then over the top of her thighs. She spread her legs so he would have access to her pussy and he would occasionally slip a hand down and press his fingers against her vulva. He started to get serious about her breasts and nipples. He would alternate between them, squeezing one with one hand and twirling the nipple of the same breast with the fingertips of his other hand.

Sneha:"Oh Rahul you make me feel so good. My nipples are loving this. I'm on fire. Oh you like turning on your sister, don't you?" He kept his attention on her breasts and she slipped a hand between her legs spreading them even further to allow herself easy and complete access to her cunt. Rahul knew she had made contact when she pushed against him and scooted down on the cushion just a little bit.

Sneha:"This is so incredible. I can't believe I'm fingering myself like this." She brought the first finger of her right hand to his lips and he took it into his mouth, tasting her juices again and again, she tasted great.

Rahul:"Now with two fingers." She returned her hand to her pussy and was soon back with two wet fingers. They tasted twice as good. While Rahul was still sucking on her fingers, she cried out,

Sneha:"Oh fucking yes! I'm cumming!" She pulled her fingers out of his mouth and sat forward squeezing her legs together. As far as he could tell she still had her hand between her legs. She rocked up and down a few times and then relaxed again leaning back against his chest. Rahul cupped her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples.

Rahul:"It looked like you had a good time." She took a deep breath before she answered.

Sneha:"That was intense. Playing with myself with you right here was almost as intimate as having sex with you. Maybe more in it's own way. I never ever even imagined I could play with myself in front of a guy. Masturbation has always been such a personal thing for me and now I masturbated in front of my own brother!"

Rahul:"Sneha I want to watch you masturbating right in front of me with your legs spread wide so I can see properly."

Sneha:"You want to watch? I'll do it again and you can watch. Come on." She hold his hand and took him in their bedroom. She rolled onto her back, pulled her knees up and spread her legs.

Sneha:"Come on get on the bed between my legs. Get close. I want you to see everything." He did and when he was settled his face was no more than a foot from her pussy.

Sneha:"Don't blink. I'm so hot that this is not going to take very long. Having you watch me like this, I may not even have to use my fingers.".....
=====

welcome   

Like Reply

Sneha:"Don't blink. I'm so hot this is not going to take very long. Having you watch me like this, I may not even have to use my fingers."

She reached down with both hands and spread her lips presenting herself to him. She held her lips open for about ten seconds and then slipped the index finger of her right hand into her wet pussy. She then added her middle finger and then her ring finger. When she had all three fingers deep inside her, she started to pump them in and out while pulling up toward her clit. After only a few moments of this, she moved the first two fingers of her left hand over her clit and started to rub it using a circular motion. Rahul looked up at her and she was watching him. Her face was flushed and she was breathing in short ragged breaths. Rahul looked back down at her now thoroughly excited pussy. After a few more moments Sneha closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure. Rahul reached out with his hands and used his fingers to caress the skin of her vulva, running them up and down on either side of the three fingers she had buried in her vagina.

Sneha:"Oh yes! Do that. That's right do that. Ummmmm." She climaxed within about fifteen seconds of Rahul's first touch, spreading her knees wide apart and raising her hips.

Sneha:"Ohhhhh Ummmmm. Oh yeah OH YESSS." Rahul could see her vagina contracting around her now quiet fingers. She had also stopped the motion on her clit but was pressing all four fingers of her hand down on it.

Rahul:"Take your fingers out of your vagina." She did and he pulled forward enough to replace her fingers with his tongue. Rahul licked her once and then covered her completely with his mouth, his tongue was licking the walls of her vagina. Within moments she cried out.

Rahul:"Oh Rahul! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She climaxed again and as hard as the first time. Rahul stopped moving and she grabbed his head and pulled him hard against her cunt. He could feel the contractions around his tongue. It was the most erotic feeling he had ever had. His emotional state at that moment defied description. It was like being part of her pleasure and a part of her. Rahul had never felt so close to another human being in his life. Sneha finally pushed his head away and lay still breathing in deep lungfuls of air. Rahul moved up to lie beside her and put his arm around her.

Sneha:"I can't believe I did that. Wow it was amazing and I loved it but I still can't believe I did it. Two back to back orgasms and the second one was on your tongue." Sneha wrapped her arms around her body and shivered.

Sneha:"Just thinking about it gives me a rush. What's happening to me? Why can't I go on even one day without having sex now?"

Rahul:"Well you already waited atleast 1 day when I was in Delhi". She didn't replied to this and just smiled at how naive her brother was.

Rahul was sitting on a sofa and Sneha came back from the bathroom still fully naked. His cock started coming back to life at once. It didn't took him long to realize what she had in her mind? Sneha boldly came up to him walking nakedly. She reached into his boxers and pulled his suddenly very hard cock out through the fly. She stroked it a couple of times and then looked at him.

Sneha:"I want to feel you in my mouth now. Be sure to tell me if you are enjoying it and when the time comes for you to cum, I want you to cum in my mouth." Standing in front of him, Sneha bent forward and took him into her mouth. Closing her lips around his shaft, she rubbed her tongue over the head and then pulled up till the head was half in and half out. Sucking on him, she lowered herself again and started to bob up and down on his cock. He put his hand on her head and ran his fingers through her hair.

Rahul:"My sexy Sneha you don't have to suck so hard, just the friction from you lips and tongue will be enough. Just keep it steady." She nodded and stopped sucking. It was easier for her and better for him. She maintained a rhythm like she had a metronome in her head and the feeling was wonderful. After what they did earlier, being in her mouth was making him cum quickly.

Rahul:"Yes keep sucking my dick Sneha. This is really starting to feel good."......
==========

welcome   

Like Reply

Rahul:"Yes keep sucking my dick Sneha. This is really starting to feel good." Rahul was enjoying Sneha's lips and tongue as they pleasured him. It only took a few more minutes and he was very close. He sat up and once again put his hands on her head not to direct her but to touch her.

Rahul:"This is good. You looks like a natural born dick sucker. Yeah Sneha I'm very close. Just tighten your lips a little." She nodded and he immediately felt the difference. Now it was his turn to moan.

Rahul:"Oh Snehaaa. I am so close. Just stay with me for another moment." He felt the cum rising from his balls and flowing through his cock.

Rahul:"Yesss YESSS YESSSSSSSSS." He shot hard and she pulled back so only the head was in her mouth. He couldn't see her face so he didn't know how she was dealing with it. He shot again and then a third time, both times almost as hard as the first.

Rahul:"Ohhh this feels good." He knew he was still cuming a little and Sneha was still covering his cock with her mouth but not moving and just keeping the head inside of her mouth.

Rahul:"OK that's all. Your mouth has squeezed it all out like a juicer." Sneha pulled off his cock and stood still holding the shaft in her right hand. She looked at him smiled a little and swallowed. Only a small little rivulet ran from the right side of her mouth to her chin. She grinned at him and exclaimed

Sneha:"Wow! Rahul it was as if Tsunami hit me inside my mouth." Rahul pulled her towards him and tried to kiss her but she resisted

Sneha:"Wait a second." She scooped up the cum on her chin with the index finger of her left hand and quickly licked it clean.

Sneha:"Now." They started kissing. Rahul played with her lips with his tongue and after a moment she opened her mouth to him. He could taste himself on her tongue and smell himself on her breath. She pulled back and asked

Sneha:"It doesn’t bother you, issing me so soon after?"

Rahul:"No. Does it bother you when we kiss soon after I've eaten your pussy?"

Sneha:"No but that's different."

Rahul:"How so?"

Sneha:"There's less of me. I get wet but there's never that much volume, especially all at once."

Rahul:"True but tasting a little bit of me when the taste is on your tongue is kind of sexy." They kept on kissing and enjoying not caring about how wrong their relationship was according to the rules of our society.

The next day their parents returned. Both were looking tired. For the next few days not much happened. Both Aakaash and Rahul kept on waiting for a chance to screw Sneha but that chance didn't came. Mainly because Pooja was at home all the time. She was a not the same woman after the death of Ram. Aakaash was surprised as well that she took it so much on her heart. As far as he knew they were never that closed. The house was suffering as well due to her going through the motions every day. Aakaash was interested in starting his own business with the money he got after selling the house and was busy looking for the best possible opportunity. He didn't have the time or interest to comfort Pooja out of her depression. Still at her request he hired a servant. He was a young boy from their village who's parents agreed for him to live at their home for reasonable pay just to get rid of him because they were tired of the headaches they were suffering due to him.Although it wasn't his real name, everyone called him by his nick name Sid.....
=============

welcome   

Like Reply

Although it wasn't his real name, everyone called him with his nick name Sid. Looks wise there was nothing about him that really stood up. He was roughly 5"7 with dark skin, mustache, thick lips and skinny ass body. In other words there was nothing special about him looks wise.Well....nothing except one thing, he had a size 9 dick that was as thick as they come. Sid had a thing for big asses and it's because of that fetish he was interested in the aunties of his village rather then young girls. Rather then other boys of his age he was bold and never shy to go after the women he desired. It's only because of that determination that he ended up having 3 affairs with married women in the village. His father caught him one day riding the ass of one of those women and nearly beat him to death. Still he was his father and was afraid that if the husband of that woman knew about this then he will kill Sid for sure. So that's why he send him as a servant to Malhotra's house in Mumbai when the opportunity came. The money was not much but it sure was alot better then the fact that Sid wasn't earning a dime in village. Sid was really heart broken when he was riding the buss to Mumbai. Yet once he was inside the Malhotra's house, his disappointment soon turned into lust. Pooja was everything and more he ever dreamed about and boy did she had an ass on her! Still dreams are one thing but the reality was that she kept her distance from him and never gave him any signals or signs to encourage him. Still he kept looking for just one opportunity to strike gold.

Much to Rahul's disappointment he was given Ram's room after his death. That all but ended the sexual adventures between him and Sneha. While he was getting increasingly frustrated by this, Sneha was surprisingly happy and even her skin was glowing these days. Maybe it got something to do with Aakaash taking her out to shopping or dropin and picking him off to her friends. Pooja was surprised to see Aakaash taking time out for Sneha and was even happy for her. She just wished he would take some time for her as well. Ram died after wakening up the woman in her and now her body was burning with desire. Aakaash even stopped the once a month crappy 5 minute sex they used to have. To satisfy her hunger she started masturbating from time to time. She purchased a dildo from net and it was turning into the best purchase she ever made. Sid was a sneaky pervert. He managed to carve out a hole in the door of Pooja's bathroom small enough that no one notice it a big enough for him to peek inside. The college was off and one day Aakaash was on his job and he took Sneha with him to drop her at her friends house. Rahul was out as always and maybe with Billa's gang as he started working for him again. So Pooja and Sid were alone at the house. She send him to buy some groceries but when he was taking ages to come back, she decided to take a shower. Well it was more like masturbate. As soon as she went inside the bath, Sid came back as well. It didn't took him long to figure out that Pooja was in the bath and without making any noise he was outside her bath. What he saw made his eyes pooped out in amazement.

As soon as the warm water from the shower touched Pooja's lustful body she moaned a little. Ohh the water always felt so good she thought while applying soap on her naked body. As soon as her hands touched her boobs she remembered the time Aakaash made love to her in the shower on their honeymoon. He was squeezing her boobs from behind as his hard like iron cock was going in and out of her cunt. Ahh......she screamed with joy as the memory came rushing back to her and her hand just went down and started rubbing her clit. Oh it felt just so good she thought and started rubbing her pussy while playing with her clit with one finger. In no time she started getting wet and feeling this she slipped a finger inside her. AHH..... AHHH..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH within no time she reached her first orgasm but that was not enough to satisfy her. She went outside the shower and took her dildo out from where she was hiding it in the bathroom. The head of the dildo went inside her without any problem thanks to her being dripping wet with her own juices by now. With one thrust she took half of that size 8 black dildo inside her. Ohh it feels so good she thought as she started the vibration of the dildo. Within no time she was taking in almost 7 inches of that black dildo deep inside her and the speed with which the dildo was penetrating her pussy increased. Ahh...yes....yes...yesssss she was reaching a powerful orgasm. With her left hand she was holding up one of her boobs and licking her tits. Soon she was laying on the floor in her bath and her legs were spread wide apart as the dido was fucking her mercilessly. Her body started shuddering and hips were coming up from the floor as she reached her climax. "Yes... yes fuck the cunt yess ohh yes AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" her body froze for a few seconds as she reached her second climax. She was taking deep breaths and just kept on lying on the floor for the next few minutes. On the other hand an evil smile spread on the face of Sid as he recorded this in the mobile given to him by Aakaash. Pooja ji now your ass will be mine he thought and muttered game, set and match......
========

welcome   

Like Reply

2 days after that incident Sid and Pooja were once again alone in the house and that's when Sid decided that it's time to take advantage of the bitch. She was sitting in the drawing room watching some talk show when Sid entered the room and calmly stood in frint of the TV.

Pooja:"What are you doing here? I told you to wash the dishes, didn't I?"

Sid:"Pooja ji I have something important to show you. Trust me you'll love watching it." He said that and started walking towards her.

Pooja:"What are yo.." She stopped midway through her sentence as her jaw almost dropped to her knees. Sid was holding the mobile right in front of her face and the video of her masturbating was on it. She regained her composure and was shaking with anger at the young asshole standing in front of her.

Pooja:"You son of a bitch! How dare y..." Sid's right hand landed on her face like a atom bomb and she fell don to the floor. Tears came out of her eyes and she was really afraid of the manic standing in front of her.

Sid:"Now listen to me carefully bitch as I will not repeat myself again. You'll do exactly as I say from now on otherwise your video will be all over the internet. Imagine how your students will feel seeing you fucking your cunt like a slut? Think how your family will feel seeing you satisfy your pussy?"

Pooja:"Pu...please don't do it. I'll do everything that you'll say. Tell me how much money do you want?"

Sid:"It's not about money sweetheart. No amount of money will get me a slut like you. Now do exactly as I say. It's amazing isn't it that the woman in this MMS video is so HOT, so looking at you now I find it kind of hard to believe that it could actually be you. Stand up Pooja." Pooja rose unsteadily to her feet.

Sid "You know, I still can't be sure about the resemblance. I think Pooja what would help is, if you took off your shirt for me."

Pooja:"Please don't do this Sid. I beg of you."

Sid:"I need to be sure Pooja. If you don't want to cooperate that's fine. I'll leave now and we'll see how things turn out tomorrow when the video will be all over the internet. I'm sure your students will feel great jerking over the naked teacher. You know I'm not asking a lot here and the sooner you comply, the quicker this whole thing will be over." Her world had been turned upside down and he could see her head was spinning from the effects. He was sure that she was having a hard time thinking straight and Sid definitely wanted to capitalize on that. After a few seconds of hesitation, she appeared to accept his demand and with shaking hands, began taking off her shirt. She took of her shirt and placed it on the sofa and then quickly bringing her hands back in front of her to cover her breasts. She was wearing a black bra which adequately covered her ample bosoms. As his eyes started feasting on her half naked boobs, she shifted nervously from foot to foot and was very red in the face.

Sid:"I'm sorry but you'll also need to remove your pants for me to be sure. Take it off and place it on the sofa alongside your shirt." She stared shaking her head slowly upon hearing that.

Sid:"Pooja the longer you dawdle here, the more you risk pissing me off. I don't have all fucking day, so either get on with it or I'm sharing this with the rest of the world." He threatened. Sid wanted to turn up the pressure on her to keep her on her toes. Sid's abrupt tone of voice startled her into action and without further protest, she lowered her hands from her breasts and started taking off her pants. With only the slightest hesitation she slowly lowered her pants down her legs until she was able to step out of it and place it on the sofa with her shirt. Her left arm quickly shot back up and covered her bra covering her breasts while her right hand moved to cover her newly exposed panties. Her panties like her bra were black which again adequately covered her hidden charms.

Sid:"It's still not enough Pooja. In the video you are naked and the rather ugly underwear you're wearing now makes it difficult to tell if it's really you." Again what looked like a hurt expression briefly flashed across her face. For reasons he couldn't understand his harsh words were upsetting her.

Sid:"Pooja take off the bra and add it to pile of clothing on the sofa." He made it a statement rather than a request so as to leave no room for debate.

Pooja:"Pe...please." When he didn't say anything but continued to look at her with a hard look on his face, her resistance just seemed to crumble away. Her shoulders slumped and with almost wooden motions she reached behind her with both hands and unclasped her bra. With just the slightest of hesitations she slowly let the bra straps fall down her arms before pulling the cups off of her breasts and placing the bra on the sofa. Her hands quickly shot up to cover her now exposed breasts. If it was possible her face was an even darker red than before......
==========

welcome   

Like Reply

Sid:"Pooja how am I supposed to be able to compare your breasts to the ones in the video if you're covering them up? I want you to put your arms straight down at your sides and keep them there until I tell you otherwise. Do it now bitch or this is just going to get worse for you." He threatened. With her head hung low refusing to meet his eyes, she lowered her hands slowly to her sides and held them there. Water started dripping from Sid's mouth upon seeing Pooja's Melon shaped boobs. They were definitely a 'C' cup and despite their size were extremely firm and seemed to jut proudly out from her body. Her nipples were rock hard and were at least a half inch in length and were perfectly round. Still he didn't wanted to let go of the momentum and wanted to kept the pressure on her.

Sid:"Your tits are kinda saggy and worn. I don't know if they're the same ones. Let's take the panties off too so we can be sure." He was almost affecting a disgusted look so it would seem as if he was being turned off seeing her naked. With what looked like another pained look, Pooja reached for the sides of her panties and slowly began rolling them down her hips. Soon she was bent over in front of him as she stepped out of her panties. Straightening up she placed the panties in the pile with the rest of her clothes and amazingly put her hands to her side as Sid had instructed earlier. Her head was hung down and she gazed intently at the floor. Tears were beginning to well up in her eyes. Sid could see that Pooja took good care of her body. Everything was nicely toned and the hair on her pussy was tastefully trimmed. She was absolutely drop dead fucking gorgeous!!

Sid:"Bloody hell, do you have enough pussy hair or what? You should think about shaving that jungle down there sometime." Her cheeks flamed red at this comment and her hands began to clench and unclench at her sides. She was definitely upset about the comments he'd been making.

Sid:"OK Pooja we're almost done here. Keeping your hands at your side, I want you to turn around slowly and stop when your back is to me."

Pooja:"How much more you want to humiliate me? Haven't you seen enough?" she exclaimed.

Sid:"Hey you want to call off the deal now? Just say so and I'm out of here. But everything you've done to this point will have been for nothing then."

With a sigh Pooja began to slowly turn about until her back was to him and that's when Sid finally saw the most anticipated part of her body....her sexy ass. Her perfectly shaped, beautifully rounded, firm ass. He almost fainted looking at it. His cock was still rock hard and it was beginning to throb painfully against his jeans. For his plan to work, he had to maintain control. Sid couldn't risk whipping his cock out now, as he wasn't sure how Pooja would react.

Sid:"All right Pooja. One last thing and then we're all done OK?" He asked.

Pooja:"Now what more do you want?" She mumbled out.

Sid:"I want you to spread your feet apart." He ordered. Slowly she began to shuffle her feet apart.

Sid:"Further than that...more...more...That's good." He had her stop when her feet were at least twice her shoulder's width apart.

Sid:"Now keeping your legs straight, I want you to bend over at the waist until your body is parallel to the floor."

Pooja:"Please stop it. Enough already."

Sid:"Look Pooja it isn't as if I haven't seen everything already. I was the one who recording that video, remember? Besides it's not as if you have anything worth looking at anyway." He scoffed. Her shoulders tensed at that last comment and he was sure she was going to say something further but then suddenly she began to comply. Keeping her legs straight, she began to bend over at the waist and didn't stop until her body was parallel to the floor. In this position her pussy was spread open and her asshole peeked into view.

Sid:"Now reach back and hold your ass cheeks apart for me. Don't worry Pooja, I'm staying well back here. I just want to confirm it's the same ass." With a sob, Pooja reached back and taking a hold of each ass cheek and held them apart for him. Sid nearly came right there in his pants but the most important part of his plan was now, so he had to make sure he kept his composure. Reaching into his back pocket, Sid took out his mobile and holding it at the ready, gave his final direction to Pooja.

Sid:"I want you to do one last thing for me Pooja and then it'll be all over for you. Staying in the position you are in, I want you to put a big smile on your face and then look back at me with that smile. Can you do that for me Pooja?" He asked.

Pooja:"Yes I can. Just remember that it's the last thing I'm doing for you." She replied and began to swivel her head around.

CLICK

Her momentary confusion over what Sid was holding was all he needed to get the perfect shot. He had stepped far enough back so that the picture encompassed enough of the room to make it possible to identify the location and obviously the person within it. By having her smile in that position, it made her seem as if she was a willing participant in the matter. This photo would be all Sid needed to progress his plan to the next phase......
============

welcome   

Like Reply

Sid:"Now tell me Pooja, did you enjoyed this?"

Pooja:"How the hell do you think I can enjoy this? This is awful. What you did to me is wrong. I want you to delete the video this instant and then we will never have to speak of this terrible incident again." she blustered. She was standing fuming in front of him with her hands planted squarely on her hips in a gesture of defiance.

Sid:"Are you done yet?" He asked sarcastically. "You see Pooja, I don't think you're really in a position to be making any sort of demands of me. The way I see it, I'm holding all of the cards here."

Pooja:"What do..." she began.

Sid:"Ah, ah, ah...no interrupting Pooja. Have a look at this picture." He said that and shoved the mobile right in front of her face. Almost immediately all color drained from her face and she appeared to collapse on to a sofa with a thud. It was as if all the wind had been taken from her sails and she now realized that he was indeed still in control of the situation.

Pooja:"Why are you doing this to me? What do you want?" she pleaded.

Sid:"I think you know WHY I'm doing this and WHAT I want is quite simple....YOU. How do you think the security officer will look at this photo and the video? They'll see a married woman and that too a teacher corrupt the morals of her servant. I believe the sentence for that type of crime is 5-10 years jail time. Are you willing to go to prison Pooja? How will your family react to this? Your kids will be proud to have a mom like you I bet." He said sarcastically.

Pooja:"Wh...what do you want from me?" She asked even if her voice was breaking down.

Sid:"For now not much. Just get down on your knees like the bitch that you are and start sucking my dick." With tears running down her cheeks she got down to her knees. Sid wasn't standing far from her but rather than walk to where she was kneeling, he ordered her

Sid:"You can't suck my cock way over there. Now get your fat ass over here." He pointed to the ground in front of his feet. This forced Pooja to shuffle on her knees until she was kneeling directly in front of him with tears in her eyes. What a feeling of power it was to have a beautiful naked woman kneeling before you, who had to do absolutely whatever it was you wanted. To have that kind of control, Sid found was intoxicating. She slowly reached up to his waist and began to undo his belt buckle. When that was undone, she then worked on the button and zipper of his jeans. When those had been opened, she grabbed the sides of his jeans and boxers and pulled both of them down to his ankles. As she sat back up, she came face to face with his raging thick black monstrosity.

Sid:"Now show me how you suck cocks bitch. I bet by now you have sucked so many that you will be an expert in sucking dicks." She reached up with one shaking hand and began stroking the shaft. She then tentatively leaned forward and placed a kiss on the tip of his cock. A few more strokes and then she began to lick around the head and a bit of the shaft getting the top half of his cock covered in her saliva. Once it was suitably wet, she placed the tip of the cock in her mouth and began working a bit of it in, all the while stroking the shaft with the other hand. Sid gave her a couple of minutes to show her stuff, before he finally spoke. She had been doing an alright job, but it certainly wasn't anything special and it certainly wasn't the type of blowjob he wanted from her. What disappointed him the most was that even the aunties from his village gave him far better blow jobs then this lame effort.

Sid:"Bloody hell! Where in the hell did you ever learn to suck a cock like that? You'll never please a man with crappy techniques like that. I'm surprised your man has not left you already." Tears began to well up in her eyes again but she didn't say anything.

Sid:"Well guess what Pooja darling? Today is your lucky day. I'm going to teach you how to suck a cock properly. Ain't I a real gentleman?" She remained tight lipped but a deep hatred could be seen in her eyes.

Sid:"Alright first thing is, you use your hands way too much. It's called a blowjob because you're supposed to use your mouth. If a man wanted a handjob, he would just do it himself for fuck's sake. Now clasp your hands behind your back...Very good...Now listen very carefully Pooja. You are to keep your hands clasped behind your back NO MATTER WHAT. If I see those hands come apart for ANY reason then our deal is off and your MMS clip and picture will be all over the net. Are we clear on that whore?"......

=================

welcome   

Like Reply

Sid:""Now listen bitch. The first thing is, you use your hands way too much. It's called a blowjob for a reason - because you're supposed to use your mouth. If a man wanted a handjob, he would just do it himself for fuck's sake. Now clasp your hands behind your back...Very good...Now listen very carefully Pooja darling. You are to keep your hands clasped behind your back NO MATTER WHAT. If I see those hands come apart for ANY reason then our deal is off and your video and picture will be all over the internet. Are we clear on that?" He asked.

Pooja:"Yes." She mumbled out somehow.

Sid:""A blowjob is supposed to be the same sensation as fucking a pussy. A man wants to put his entire cock into your pussy not just the tip of it. So we are going to learn how to use more of that mouth of yours. Okay now we don't have all day so just open your mouth." Looking up at him with tears on the verge on coming out again, she slowly opened her mouth wide.

Sid:"That's it. Now I'm going to place my cock in your mouth and once there I want you to close your mouth around it." With his cock in one hand, he guided it to her ready mouth. Once it was resting on her tongue, she slowly closed her lips around it and held it there.

Sid:"Now unless the I'll pull out for some reason, you are to keep that cock inside your mouth at all times. Are you listening to me cunt?" A slight nod of her head is all the response she was able to give.

Sid:"Alright here we go now. I'm going to start working the cock back and forth in your mouth just like it was a real pussy." He began a gentle see sawing motion back and forth. Sid didn't want to alarm her by going too deep, so he kept the thrusts shallow at first.

Sid:"Now do you see how only a bit of my cock is getting any attention?" He asked. Again a small nod of the head.

Sid:"I want you to start taking more cock into your mouth. To help you do this, I'm going to place my hands on the sides of your head." With that he reached down and grabbing a handful of hair on both sides, began to pull her head more forcefully onto his cock. To her credit, she kept her hands clasped firmly behind her back. He could soon feel his cock periodically bumping against the back of her mouth. After a few minutes of this, he stopped pulling on her head and said

Sid: "Alright Pooja darling, I want you to try and take as much cock into your mouth as you can and then hold it there. Can you do that?" Without a reply Pooja bobbed her head forward and struggled to cram as much cock as she could into her mouth. His dick was far bigger and thicker then both Aakaash or even Ram's cock. Once she had as much as she could fit in, she held it there as directed.

Sid:"Now with your mouth full of cock, I want you to look up at me Pooja darling."

CLICK

CLICK

While she was busy stuffing her mouth as full as she could with cock, he had taken the opportunity to get his mobile out and snap a few photos. Having a picture of her looking up at him with her mouth full of his cock would further guarantee his control over her. With his free hand Sid quickly grabbed a handful of hair at the back of her head to prevent her from pulling away from his cock.

Sid:"Ah ah ah. I didn't say you could take my cock out of your mouth." He warned with menace in his voice.

Sid:"Don't worry about the pictures. Everything will be kept just between you and me." Putting the mobile away he then said

Sid:"Now Pooja darling you've done very well so far but as you can see we're still neglecting part of my cock here." Ans he pointed to the part of his shaft that was still not in her mouth.

Sid:"I want you to relax your throat bitch because I'm going to start throat fucking you now. It's probably going to make you want to gag and that's OK because to be honest it adds to the experience for the me. You do want to make me proud of you, don't you Pooja darling?" He asked not really expecting an answer. But when she nodded her head ever so slightly, he was stunned. Egged on further by her affirmative response, he began to saw back and forth into her mouth again. With hands on both sides of her head he began to pull her face forcefully onto his cock. Soon he could feel his cock bumping against the back of her mouth every time. He began to almost purr to her.

Sid:"Oh that feels so good Pooja darling. You're a good little cocksucker aren't you?" He said stroking the top of head like an obedient dog.

Sid:"That's it my little cocksucker relax the throat so I can get my cock in there." And with a particularly hard thrust, he felt his cock slip past the back of her mouth and enter her throat for the first time. She immediately began to gag as his thick cock forced its way into her throat. The sensation of his cock in her throat while she was trying to gag was absolutely amazing. It was like a rippling effect with each gag. Wanting to savour the moment and to ensure she realized who was in control here, Sid held her head still with her face buried in his smelly pubic hair and his cock lodged deep in her throat for several seconds. When she began to panic about not being able to breath, he released his pressure somewhat and allowed his cock to slip out of her throat. With deep sucking breaths around his cock, Pooja tried to regain her composure......
=============
Sid:"That felt amazing Pooja darling and I'm very proud of you for keeping your hands behind your back. You're turning into a good little cocksucker." Again Sid began to stroke the top of her head like a dog.

Sid:"Alright here we go again. Relax your throat now." Once again by grabbing a hold of the sides of her head he began to thrust forcefully into her mouth. With each thrust he was now burying his cock in her throat causing her to gag momentarily each time. The sensation of her throat gagging around his cock on each thrust was pushing him very close to the edge very quickly. As he was rhythmically fucking her throat, he begin to purr again.

Sid:"That's a good little cocksucker. You like having your throat fucked don't you bitch? Yeah that's it you cocksucker swallow it up." As he felt his orgasm nearing, he began to increase his tempo and start exclaiming loudly

Sid:"Come on cocksucker fuck it harder. Get it down there. Come on you can suck it better than that." Amazingly he started to feel her respond under his hands. Where before he had been doing all of the work pulling her head onto his cock as he thrust into her, he could feel her now throwing her head forward into each thrust. Sid couldn't believe it. She was actually gagging herself on his cock all on her own. Now that she was doing all of the work, he was able to go back to stroking the top of her head like an obedient dog and encouraging her on.

Sid:"Oh that's it cocksucker. Gag yourself on my cock. That's right gag for me. You're going to make me cum you cocksucker. Pooja darling hold my cock in your throat now." He ordered and amazingly she did. There she was with her nose buried in his smelly pubic hair, throat full of his thick cock and gagging on it, not able to breath and he didn't have to hold her head or anything. She was doing it all by herself. After a few more seconds he told her

Sid:"Alright start fucking my cock again, you dirty little cocksucker." She immediately withdrew his cock from her throat, grabbed a quick lung full of air and began at it again. She was really getting into it. Knowing his orgasm was very near, Sid quickly grabbed a few more photos of his cock lodged deep in her throat.

CLICK

CLICK

This time it didn't even phase her. She just kept gagging herself on his cock. Just as Sid was about to cum, he grabbed a handful of hair at the back of her head with one hand and yanked her head back hard while the other hand grabbed his cock and pointed it at her upturned face. It all happened so quickly, she didn't even have time to react. The first shot of cum caught her across the right eye, while the second ended up in her still open mouth. The remainder he shot as evenly as he could all over her face. Sid wanted to make sure he covered as much as he could in cum. It would hopefully add to her humiliation. Sid fully expected that when the first shot of cum struck her in the face she would have tried to pull away or at the very least raised her hands to block the barrage. But she didn't. Her hands remained clasped behind her back as he had ordered. That made him confused. She wasn't responding the way he had imagined she would.

Sid:"Now don't move cocksucker." He said as he released the hold on the back of her head. She obediently kept her head back and face tilted up while he took several steps back and clicked a few more shots with the mobile.

CLICK

CLICK

Under all of that cum, he could see her face redden with the humiliation of it all. She was still panting a bit trying to catch her breath and that's when he noticed the condition of her body. Her breasts and upper body were flushed red with exertion and her nipples were rock hard. He could swear they were bigger than last time and looking at her pussy which was splayed open before him, it glistened with evident moisture. Now he may not be that experienced with women but it sure did look like she was turned on at the moment. That gave him an idea.....
==============

welcome   

Like Reply

Sid:"Pooja darling you did such a good job sucking my cock that I'm prepared to reward you for that. I want you to leave that cum on your face for the moment but I'm going to let you have some release too. You'd like to cum too, wouldn't you my little cocksucker?" He asked. After only the slightest hesitation she nodded her head yes.

Sid:"Ok open your knees as wide as they can go. With one hand I want you to play with your tits and the other I want you to start rubbing your cunt for me." She immediately moved to comply. Once her knees were splayed wide apart providing him and his mobile camera a birdseye view, she quickly moved her hands into position to achieve her release. In seconds her right hand was busily rubbing her clit while the left hand was pinching, rolling and pulling on her nipples with her fingers. What an erotic sight it was.

CLICK

CLICK

Sid was certainly building up quite the collection of photos. His control over Pooja was now guaranteed as he definitely had enough material to guarantee her cooperation for as long as he desired. In less than a minute, Pooja's eyes were closed and she became lost in her own thoughts as she madly masturbated in front of her servant turned Master. Using even more vulgar language, Sid began to encourage her further.

Sid:"Come on you whore, make yourself cum for me. Prove to me what a good little slut you are. You know you want to cum for me. Isn't that right bitch?" Her hand on her pussy was moving so fast now, it was practically a blur.

Sid:"Come on you fucking whore, you can do it. Rub that dirty little cunt of yours. Cum for your servant you slut. I bet you'd like me to open the door right now and bring in even the neighbors to watch you humiliate yourself?" At that Pooja began to pant and grunt out loud and Sid could tell she was very close to cumming.

Sid:"Maybe tomorrow I'll bring one of your neighbors with me and we'll both throat fuck you like the whore that you are." Hearing that she let out a horrific scream as her head shot back and her entire body went rigid.

CLICK

CLICK

For several seconds she could only grunt and moan as her body twitched uncontrollably. After a short bit she eventually began to relax and come back to Earth. It was then that the full import of what she'd just done struck her. The humiliation of allowing herself to be throat fucked by her servant and her face cummed upon and then willingly masturbating in front of that same servant was almost too much for her. Tears welled up in the eyes again and Sid could see her trying to choke back the sobs.

Sid:"I'm very proud of you Pooja darling. You did very well today but before you get dressed I want you to scoop all of the cum off of your face and swallow it. From now on Pooja darling, you are to look at it as a gift. It is never to be wasted. Wherever cum gets deposited on your body, you will scoop it up and swallow it all. Is that clear?" He asked in a tone of voice meant to brook no disagreement. She meekly nodded her head yes and began scooping his cum off of her face with her fingers and licking them clean.

CLICK

CLICK

This was just the beginning of Pooja's nightmare.....
===========

welcome   

Like Reply

Sid:"Now listen carefully whore because I'm not going to repeat myself. Your pimp husband and kids will come back soon so go and take a bath. Even use that dildo of yours if you want to but do remember one thing, you are to completely shave that ugly bush off your cunt. I don't want my dick to get infected in that jungle of yours." Her face turned red with shame upon hearing that but with her head down with embarrassment, she slowly walked towards the bathroom. A smile of triumph spread on Sid's face. He knew that the sexy bitch with amazing ass is his sex slave from now on and there's nothing that she can do about it. He started tidying up the things and even started making a simple meal so no one suspects what they did when they were away.

Pooja spend the rest of the day with a terrified look on her face but her family were too much occupied with their own thoughts to notice her. Sid on the other hand gave him a all knowing smile a few times they came face to face. Every time he did that it scared the shit out of Pooja. She just came up with the excuse of headache and went to bed early that night. If she was thinking that it will ease her mind then she was wrong. The images of what she did earlier that day came flashing back in her mind. The nasty odor of his pubes, the foul taste of his dick and the pain of her throat getting violated by his thick angry cock was all just too much for her to take. Tears of pain and hurt started flowing from her eyes. What made it worse was that there was nothing that she could do about it. Slowly she got up to her feet and walk in the bath to wear her nightie. While she was changing her clothes her eyes caught her naked body in the mirror and she saw her cleanly shaven pussy. The thought of why he made her do that came in her mind and it made her body start shaking with fear. She had to stop it somehow but how?

Her worst fears came true when she found herself all alone with Sid next day. As soon as they were alone, Sid came back after closing the main door of the house and found her once again sitting on a sofa.

welcome   

Like Reply