Fantasy Actress Roleplays
I pushed further, got all 8 inches in her, and said, "All of it!"

"Oh my God! This really feels good! I didn't think your big cock would go in!"

I started to gently move my cock in and out of her, and Kiara Advani responded with some upward thrusts. She was beginning to enjoy her big cock experience!

[Image: fkiara6.md.jpg]

Kiara Advani exclaimed, "Yes! Yes! Go on, fuck me, but please don't spill inside – spill on my tummy"

"Does Edward spill on your tummy?"

"Yes, yes – but don't talk about him – just fuck me. This is lovely!"

The big-cock phobia was all gone. Kiara Advani was fucking me with good deep thrusts, with the best-looking legs wrapped firmly around my back.

[Image: Sexy%2Bleg%2BKiara%2BAdvani%2Bforced%2Bf...%2Bpic.jpg]

Kiara Advani's pussy was tight! I kept thrusting deep full strokes, to let her really feel my big cock. The moaning got louder.

"My God! Mohan, your big cock feels lovely! Why did you wait so long to fuck me? Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Lovely! Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder!"

I could not believe what I heard! I increased my speed, and fucked her with long, deep, hard strokes. She responded very well. Wow! girls from the big city learn a lot; a lot earlier. I was surprised when I felt her squeeze her legs and pussy a little bit, to get greater friction.

[Image: Busty%2Bboobs%2BKiara%2BAdvani%2Bpussy%2...%2Bsex.jpg]

I took my cue and fucked her faster and faster; all the time giving her long deep strokes. I felt her body stiffen. I adjusted the depth of my strokes, such that my mushroom glans stimulated her G-Spot.

She screamed, "Oh God! Fuck me! Don't stop! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee....! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Ooooooo...oooo...Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!"

I felt Kiara Advani's hot gush of her pussy juices on my cock.

"This is terrific! You are a magic man; with a magic cock! Oh my God!"

I increased my speed to a feverish pitch; kept fucking harder and faster, and felt my tension mount. I was on the verge of ejaculating. She felt my cock enlarge and stiffen, and massaged my balls.

[Image: 98032311_fkiara6.md.jpg]

"Kiara Advani, fuck harder darling – harder baby, I'm ready to shoot"

"Pull it out! Pull it out!"

I pulled out; Kiara Advani grabbed my cock and continued vigorously hand stroking my cock, over her mound. Suddenly, I felt my cock enlarge, get harder and spasm.

I cried, "Oh Kiara Advani! Kiara Advani! Kiara Advaninnnnnnnnnn...!" and shot my semen in several spurts; one spray unintentionally landed on her face, one glob on her neck, several drops on her breasts, tummy, and the rest on her mound.

"Oh my Goodness!' Kiara Advani exclaimed, "This is like a bath! Do you always spill like this?" and laughed uncontrollably. She did not realize the huge amount of my cum when she masturbated me and caught my cum in her handkerchief!

I reached for her handkerchief under the pillow, first wiped her and then my cock, smiled and kissed her. She wanted to wash up.

I said, "Later baby" and kissed her again.

[Image: 1547705905379.md.jpg]

It didn't take long for my cock to be erect again. This time, I placed Kiara Advani on her back, at the edge of her bed, and raised her knees. I bent over her a little. It didn't take long for Kiara Advani to grab my cock, and place it at the entrance of her vagina. I pushed as she guided my cock, and it was in! She bent forwards and looked at it going in. I gave her all 8 inches.

She gasped, "My God! Your big cock feels so good! I would never have believed that this monster would go inside! I don't know what it is, but, your cock feels great!"

I knew that it was my large mushroom head working at the right depth, giving her G-Spot a good massage, that made the difference. I took her million dollar legs and placed them on my shoulders, held her thighs firmly, and moved in and out of her pussy.

[Image: 1544453405411.md.jpg]

Kiara Advani moaned, "Go slower. Do it for a long time – your big cock feels great!"

I did not want to ejaculate too soon either, and slowed my pace. Kiara Advani liked this position because she had control of her legs, and could bring her legs together, whenever she wanted to increase the friction of my cock going in and out of her pussy. There were lots and lots of "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oh God! Aaaaaahhhhhh...!" moans and I could tell that Kiara Advani was enjoying this position; or maybe it was the size of my cock.

Again, I adjusted the depth of my strokes, such that my glans gave her G-Spot a good workout. The effects were terrific – Kiara Advani's juices were flowing copiously, and she screamed as my cock went in and out of her wet pussy, relentlessly.

We fucked for about fifteen minutes in this position, when I started to feel that we were both ready for our orgasms. I was right!

Kiara Advani screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Oh my God! I'm cumming! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!" and tightened her pussy muscles around my cock.

[Image: Kiara%2BAdvani%2Bnipple%2Bpierced%2Bsmal...%2Btop.png]

I felt her orgasm, her pussy spasms, and my cock enlarged and got stiffer.

I screamed, "Fuck darling! Fuck harder! Faster! Faster! Oh Kiara Advani! Kiara Advani! Kiara Advaninnnnnnnnnn...! Oooooooowwwwwww...!"

I was about to ejaculate, and quickly pulled out of her warm cunt. She grabbed my cock and jerked me faster and faster, until I spurted my cum all over her tummy and chest.

She giggled, "Good heavens! Another bath! What a lot of cum!" I leaned forward and lay on top of her separated only by my ejaculate between our bodies. We then went and showered together.

[Image: 117728481_imageedit_13_2252342782.md.jpg]

Kiara Advani dated both Edward and myself, and took turns fucking us during these dates – sometimes both of us on the same day, but at different times and locations. Kiara Advani was cautious, and always timed her fucking to coincide with her "safe period," since she did not like the feel of condoms. However, when Kiara Advani wanted her pussy licked, I was the exclusive choice, as Edward somehow did not like to lick pussy.

What an idiot! Little did he know what he was missing!

[Image: 1544453673720.md.jpg]

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My 'Coitus-Interruptus' with Kiara Advani continued for a few months and I fucked her twice or thrice a week. Each time, our fuck session would last almost two hours, I would ejaculate a couple of times, and she would have about four or five orgasms during this time. She was  young to get into, and really enjoy, sucking cock. I was dying to fuck her very hard, and cum deep inside her cunt, and let her feel my cock spasm and ejaculate in hot spurts inside her cunt.

[Image: 102117974_fkiara10.md.jpg]

She was getting more and more skilled in her movements and rhythm – her strokes were getting longer and harder. She liked cowgirl because of the feeling of control and power that it gave her. Her skill level increased, and my cock did not slip out of her cunt too often. This just increased my desire to fuck her harder, and shoot my cum deep inside her cunt. However, I did not want to do this without her consent and active participation.

[Image: 98032286_fkiara3.md.jpg]

I got the distinct feeling that Kiara Advani also wanted to experience the feel of my cock shooting its hot semen deep inside her. We talked about it and she just laughed.

"It's too much cum. It will overflow when you spill."

However, secretly, I knew that she wanted to try an internal cum-shot, just as much as I did.

Every chance I got, I complemented her on her excellent movements, admired her pussy, told her what lovely legs she had, how good her pussy tasted when I licked her, and how tight her pussy felt when I fucked her.

[Image: 98032279_fkiara2.md.jpg]

Then in September, it was the week of the long awaited Bandra Fair. Kiara Advani and I decided to go to the Fair in the afternoon, thereby avoiding the unruly breast and bottom pinching crowds, which came later during the evening. We walked around the Fair, spent some time at the various stalls, went on a couple of rides on the Ferris wheel, and discussed plans for dinner.

Kiara Advani preferred Chinese food with an Indian twist. Therefore, we picked on a fancy restaurant in Juhu that was noted for its Chinese cuisine, and was a choice spot for young couples. I figured that if I got her in the right mood, with pleasant conversation, good food, some wine, and some intimate dancing, this might be a memorable night!

We arrived at the restaurant, got a nice table with a beach view, and settled down for a candlelight dinner. Kiara Advani wore mini skirt with a red blouse with the two top buttons open and sexily tied into a large loose knot in front, with part of her midriff showing. Wow! She looked so sexy in this outfit, with her high-heeled black shoes, and Liz Taylor perfume.

[Image: b92776c09af605fd05e4048faaea449c.jpg]

We started out with two glasses of red wine.

I raised my glass, "Here's to the best legs in Mumbai!"

She licked her lips, "Here's to the best, eerrr..., hhhmmm..., you know..., in Mumbai!"

She giggled as we toasted each other, and sipped our glasses. Then we ordered our appetizers and entrees, and got refills of our wine. The band played some soft music, and we got up and danced for a few minutes. I held Kiara Advani tight, and she felt my erection.

She looked downwards at the bulge in my pants, was happy at the effect that she had on me, smiled, and said, "Later darling! I promise! A good one!"

[Image: 0.jpg]

"Just one?"

"Oh you idiot! You can have two or even three – you think you can make three?"

She kicked me under the table, and we both laughed. So far, this was turning out perfect!

In a short while, our food was served and we enjoyed our chicken strips, sweet and sour shrimp, pickled fish, and lobster served over lightly fried rice with tomatoes and toasted almonds.

The chocolate mousse dessert was delicious, and I winked at Kiara Advani and said, "This is the second best thing that I like."

"What's the first?" and quickly added, "No, no, don't answer that – you idiot!"

She laughed; she already knew my answer. I could tell that she was in the mood – the conversation, the wine, the dinner, the dancing, and the ambiance had the right effect!

It was 9:30 P.M. when we finished dinner, and Kiara Advani mentioned that she had told her parents that she was going to a dance, and would get back in the wee hours of the morning. This was great! We mutually decided to get a room at the hotel itself and checked in. Wow, this was working out just perfect!

Our room had a queen-sized bed overlooking the beachfront. Kiara Advani walked in, kicked off her heels, threw herself on the bed, and stretched her arms. Then she surprised me.

"Darling, send for room service – let's have some more wine. Also, order some cheese and crackers. It goes well with wine."

While we waited for our room service, Kiara Advani turned on the TV to a music channel and gently swayed to the music, with her arms raised, in a very suggestive manner – almost like a strip tease. Occasionally, she would kick one leg in the air, thereby hiking her mini skirt up her thighs, and giving me a glimpse of her black lace panties!

[Image: Kiara-Advani-in-a-bikini-know-more-about-her.jpg]

The room service arrived, Kiara Advani poured out two glasses of Merlot, we entwined our arms, she sipped from my glass and I sipped from hers. We French kissed long and hard, with lots of light lip biting. She then continued her dancing and started a strip tease. Off came the red blouse and then she wiggled her butt, and off came her black mini skirt. She looked so divine in her black lace panties and matching bra. Kiara Advani moved closer to me and said, "Tonight, I have a surprise for you."

[Image: Kiara-Advani-Bikini-Pics.jpg]

I did not know what to expect since Kiara Advani was always full of surprises.

I undressed and lay on the big bed, with my briefs covering my raging hardon. My foreskin was slightly retracted, the tip of my cock was peeking out the elastic top of my briefs, and Kiara Advani smiled. She was pleased at the effect she had on me. She jumped on the bed, and we kissed. I quickly took off her bra, squeezed her boobs, and played with her erect nipples.

I sucked her nipples and she cried out, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Suck it darling! Bite my nipples, darling! Bite darling!"

[Image: fkiara2.md.jpg]

I had never heard her talk like this before. These words were definitely the effects of the wine. (Have one more glass, baby!)

I sucked her nipples some more, and then my fingers went inside the elastic of her panties. I played with her luxurious pussy hair and then I got a surprise. Her outer lips and part of her clitoral shaft were clean-shaven! They felt so smooth to my caresses, and when I parted her inner lips, they were very wet. I reached down, pulled off her black lace panties, and got out of my briefs. My cock sprung out, and Kiara Advani caught it with her hand and gave it a good squeeze.

I kissed her tummy, her navel and then proceeded to kiss her inner thighs. Slowly I reached her pussy, and licked her outer lips, that were by now, swollen and thick. Kiara Advani moaned and I continued my teasing. She squirmed a few times in an effort to place her pussy right on my face, but I quickly moved my face away, and continued my teasing. Finally, she could stand it no longer, caught my head with both her hands, and directed it right to the entrance of her vagina.

[Image: Kiara-Advani-Nude-Fucking-boobs-pussy-as...b-6.md.jpg]

I separated her inner lips with my tongue and gave them a few swift upward licking strokes ending at the tip of her clitoris.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
Kiara Advani screamed, "Oh my God, Mohan! That's terrific! Lick, my darling! Lick my clit! Just stay on my clit darling! Aaaaaahhhhhh...!"

I pulled her clit hood upwards and admired the swollen tiny little penis. It looked a little reddish as a result of all my licking and massaging. I gave it some rapid flicks with the tip of my tongue. Kiara Advani screamed with pleasure.

"Faster! Faster! Yes! Yes! Fuck me now! Oh God! Fuck me! Pleeeaaasseeee...! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...!"

Then she squeezed her pussy muscles, jerked my cock a few times vigorously, and gave me a good squirt of her pussy juice right in my mouth.

She cried out loudly, "Yessssss, oh God, I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oooooooowwwwwww...!"

[Image: Kiara-Advani-Nude-Fucking-boobs-pussy-as...b-4.md.jpg]

I sucked her pussy harder and faster, and swallowed all her cum. Then, I gently licked her for a few more minutes. Kiara Advani smiled and said, "Darling, that was great! Where did you learn this? Now let me do the same for you."

I quickly went to the washroom, soaped and rinsed my cock clean of all the pre-cum, and presented it to Kiara Advani.

She looked at the large mushroom head and told me, "Oooooouuuuuuhhhhhh...! Looks so beautiful! Darling, I have never done it before – but I am going to try. Just guide me a little. Tell me how to do it"

[Image: 1547704690061.md.jpg]

I said, "Sure baby. Remember honey, when a girl sucks a boy's cock, she is in complete control. The girl is the one who has the power to make the boy ejaculate."

"To make me get a more powerful orgasm, start with some teasing. First, wrap your hand around my cock and begin by feeling it in your hands. Get to know the way it feels, my cock head, veins, and everything. After a couple of minutes, take my cock and hold it in your hands, so that you have it directly in front of your mouth"

"Now start by kissing and licking around my cock, the inner thighs, then on to my testicles. Then lick slowly up my shaft towards my glans. Honey, once you get there, use your tongue to tickle around the glans, and especially on the split on the underside of my cock. Slowly lick the underside of the head of my cock. Kiara Advani, this is the most sensitive part of my cock, so you need to be gentle."

[Image: 1547705330567.md.jpg]

"Next, start licking the bulbous, mushroom head using just your tongue and avoid any contact with your teeth. After licking a few times, wrap your lips around the head of my cock. Just the head. Now flick your tongue over it. Stop. Begin licking down the length of my cock again. Put it back into your mouth, move your tongue and lips, and make my cock go in and out just as if I were fucking your pussy. And darling, hold my cock with your hand, and stroke it along with your sucking."

Kiara Advani listened intently to this long set of instructions occasionally licking my cock head as I was telling her all this.

"Now the teasing is over, and this is where the real cock sucking begins. Open you mouth, and take just the head in. Run your tongue around. Take your time and get a nice feel of what you are doing. Begin to suck. Don't be in a hurry. This is as much a leaning experience as a sexual experience. Continue to suck the head of my cock until you begin to feel it get bigger. Suck a little harder now, and slip your lips down past the head to the shaft. Suck and lick as far down the shaft as you can. See how far you can slip it down your throat. Don't worry if you begin to feel the gag reflex begin to kick in. Just slide your mouth back up the shaft and continue sucking."

"Now darling Kiara Advani, the objective is that you want to make me cum. Begin to suck as hard as you can. Then redouble your efforts. Move your hand up and down just at the root. Relax your throat and suck as hard as you can on my cock. Remember Kiara Advani, relax your throat, and listen to my moans. I will be moaning and moving his hips and wanting you to suck my cock hard so that I can cum. Keep sucking hard on my cock. The more of it you take into your mouth the better, but don't worry you can still get me to cum even if you don't have it all."

"Keep as much of it as you can and suck. Keep sucking and soon you are going to feel my cum. This is the most important part. If you have my whole cock in your mouth, you are going to feel my cum. Not only will you feel my cock move but also you will feel my cum hitting the back of your throat. When I cum, suck even more, and swallow every drop. When you think I am done cumming, suck a little more until you are sure that nothing is left. Go ahead and swallow every drop of my cum".

[Image: fkiara7.md.jpg]

With my guidance, Kiara Advani started to lick and suck my cock. I was in heaven!

Kiara Advani sucked my cock for about ten minutes (that is my endurance with a beautiful girl). She sensed my impending ejaculation and started to suck harder, deeper and faster. Kiara Advani knew that I was ready, and went faster and faster.

I screamed, "Oh Kiara Advani ...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Oh Kiara Advani...! Kiara Advani...! Kiara Advaninnnnnnnnnn...! Oooooooowwwwwww...!" and shot my hot semen deep into her mouth.

Kiara Advani cried, "Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...!", as I ejaculated inside her mouth, and had a wonderful orgasm as she swallowed every drop of my cum! She continued to suck me gently, for a few more minutes and then relaxed.

Her cunt was still pulsating with the aftershocks of her orgasm, when she said, "Now fuck me, my darling! Fuck me hard! I'm very horny! Come on, put it inside!"

She grabbed my cock, and in one push, my entire 8 inch cock was inside her cunt. Kiara Advani wrapped her lovely legs around my back, and gave me long coordinated strokes in perfect rhythm.

During each stroke, she cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...!" and the pleasure was exquisite.

We fucked like this for about five or six minutes, and I felt Kiara Advani's breathing rate increase as she pumped faster, with longer strokes.

Suddenly she squeezed her pussy muscles, screamed, "Oh my God! Fuck me! Harder! Don't stop! Harder! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...! Oh God! I'm cumming! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Ooooooo...oooo...Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!"

I felt Kiara Advani's hot gush of her pussy juices on my cock. I increased my speed, kept fucking harder and faster, and felt my tension mount. Kiara Advani felt my faster movements and longer strokes, and felt my cock swell. She knew all the signs that I was on the verge of cumming.

She held me tighter and cried out, "Cum inside me darling! Cum inside! I want to feel your hot cum shoot inside me!" So this was my real surprise!

[Image: fkiara3.md.jpg]

I fucked her harder and faster, and I screamed, "Fuck darling! Fuck harder! Faster! Oh Kiara Advani! Kiara Advani! Kiara Advaninnnnnnnnnn...! Oooooooowwwwwww...!" and I shot my hot sperm deep inside her hot pulsating cunt, in some eight or nine good spurts.

Kiara Advani cried out, "Good Heavens! Oh my God! What a lot of cum! I could feel your cock expand and the stuff shoot out of your cock!".

We held each other and rested a while with my cock still inside her cunt. She saw the look of apprehension on my face.

[Image: fkiara8.md.jpg]

"Don't worry darling; it's my safe time, I just finished my period yesterday. I'm O.K. for a few more days."

Like Reply
Cumming inside Kiara Advani's cunt felt so good, that I wanted to fuck her a second time. I did not have to ask. Kiara Advani just rolled me over and straddled me cowgirl style. She bent over and looked down at my cock, going in and out of her pussy, with my cum still oozing out of her pussy, as she stroked me. My cum mixed with her juices, provided perfect lubrication!

[Image: fkiara5.md.jpg]

She giggled, fucked me faster, and cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Fuck me Mohan! I love your cock baby! This is so lovely! Oooooooowwwwwww...!"

Then she increased her pace, fucked harder, faster, and screamed, "Oh darling! I'm cumming again! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Oooooooowwwwwww.....!" and she squeezed her pussy muscles and I felt her hot cum on my cock as I fucked her faster.

Now it was my turn to shoot inside her hot pussy. I increased my speed and gave her some long strokes. I reached over, held her hips, and slammed them against my cock rapidly, and I felt my body stiffen and my cock enlarge.

Kiara Advani felt it too and cried, "Cum inside darling! Cum inside! I want to feel it again!"

"Oh Kiara Advani! Kiara Advani! Kiara Advaninnnnnnnnnn...! Oooooooowwwwwww...!"

I shot another load of my hot sperm, in several spurts, deep inside her tight pulsating pussy. This time Kiara Advani could not control herself, and started laughing at the huge amount of my cum inside her pussy. Then we both laughed.

[Image: fkiara7.md.jpg]

We went to the bathroom, washed ourselves, and got ready for another round of good hard fucking. This time we tried doggie and Kiara Advani liked this position because it stimulated her G-spot very well and gave her some good G-spot orgasms. Instead of sleep, Kiara Advani got seven good orgasms, and I got three good ejaculations deep inside her cunt. We showered, checked out from our room at 4:45 A.M. and took a taxi home.

For the next few years, I fucked Kiara Advani on a regular basis, on her safe days, and tried various positions. She loved cowgirl and doggie, and preferred on or the other depending on her urges. She always enjoyed having her pussy licked, with simultaneous G-Spot massage, with my two fingers inside her cunt. She reciprocated by giving me excellent blowjobs. She let me cum inside her mouth, and she always swallowed.

[Image: fkiara5.md.jpg]

I thought I died and went to heaven!

THE-END
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Ileana next please!
Like Reply
Super bro . Awesome story . Also keep writing on new heroines .... Nidhi agarwal , nabha natesh , Shraddha srinath etc....
Like Reply
Urvashi rautela sexfight
Like Reply
#Ileana D'Cruz

Ileana D'Cruz had dated her husband back in college and got married right after her graduation. Her husband was the only man she had ever been with.

[Image: 54600832.cms]

For 5 years she played the good housewife game that she had been raised to believe in, she was always told that if she was a good girl and a faithful wife she would find true happiness. So where the hell was the happiness they promised she was now wondering?

They lived a meager uninspired existence going from paycheck to paycheck never able to go anywhere or do anything. They had talked about having children a couple of times but he kept saying they couldn't afford it, which was fine with her because she knew that with him she would only have ugly babies that cried and complained all the time just like him. Every morning as she sat across the breakfast table from him she would look at him and ask herself, "is this really the man I want to grow old with?"

[Image: artist_2016-03-02-04-18-07-239.jpg]

Then one night at a business party where her husband was trying to impress some rich clients she meet an older man . His name was Mr. Jameson, a very distinguished looking gentleman that apparently came from old money and was very influential in local and state politics and moved in social circles that she never even knew existed.

He paid her lots of compliments and lots of special attention and after a few drinks it was clear he was hitting on her. Ileana was not use to being in that situation; she was both scared and excited.

[Image: ileana_126.jpg]

A few days later her husband told her that the gentleman was extremely wealthy and that a contract with him could be the answer to all their financial problems in fact they could be set for life. He told her that the older man had indicated he would sign a contract with her husband's company if she would sleep with him.

She was appalled that her husband would even repeat such an offer to her. As the days went on her husband kept bring the idea back up sometimes casually and eventually being more and more direct sometimes almost in a forceful manner telling her that their entire future and financial wellbeing was tied to her having sex with this client.

She could not believe that her own husband was trying to pimp her out. At first she was outraged and refused to even talk about it making it clear that it was his problem not hers, and why should she degrade herself for his stupidity and incompetence. He showed her the credit card bills and the second mortgage all long overdue and in both their names.

[Image: Actress-Ileana-D-Cruz-Latest-Cool-Stills...om=1&ssl=1]

She stressed over it for three days and nights and driving herself to both physical and emotional exhaustion. Then on the morning of the fourth day she was wondering around her tiny modest little house holding an empty coffee cup in her hand, surveying her pitiful excuse for a life, she finally said "I don't care. I don't give a shit anymore. It can't be any worse than the life I'm living now." "Fuck it I'll do it" she said. She called her husband at work and told him to set it up.

On the night she was to meet the gentleman whom she had now nick named him Mr. Money Bags, she was dressed up in her best outfit which wasn't saying much, her hair, nails etc. had been made up just for the occasion. She felt like a tramp and was trying to look the part even though she wasn't sure if she was going to able to go through with this surreal nightmare that she was being forced to participate in.

Her husband dropped her off at the hotel bar where Mr. Money Bags had rented a room. Ileana was mad and humiliated that her husband had just dropped her off, just left her there to have sex with another man. Like dropping off a baby at the orphanage or dropping off used cloths at Salivation Army. Was that all she was to him?

[Image: ileana-dcruz-walks-ramp-anushree-reddy-05.jpg]

She walked timidly into the lobby of the very expensive hotel. Even though they had only met once she immediately recognized Jameson sitting in a large chair in the lobby.

When their eyes meet she smiled timidly at him. He rose walked over to greet her with a reassuring smile trying to put her at ease. He took her hand and thanked her for coming and commented on how lovely and attractive she looked.

After a few seconds he gestured towards the elevator with a warm smile and she followed. He waited to make sure they were the only two in the elevator and push the button for the penthouse. Ileana stood there looking straight ahead at the elevator doors while he stood silently behind her until the doors opened on the twenty-ninth floor.

Ileana was more than ready to escape the confines of the elevator, she felt her nerves stretching thin, and she certainly did not want to lose her courage or composure now.

He retrieved the key card in his pocket, put it in the slot, and unlocked the door to their suite, their evening retreat. He held the door open to the sumptuous suite offering it up for Ileana's preview and approval.

"Wow! This room is like a small apartment." she exclaimed. It was something Ileana had only seen in movies. The suite had a living room, with a dining area and separate bedroom. There was even a small bathroom, a powder room off the foyer. Everything was spotless and completely indulgent in its opulence.

[Image: ileana-d-cruz-in-palat-tera-hero-idhar-h...o-2014.jpg]

"Do you approve?" he asked as he closed the door behind them.

"I can't believe this place. It's magnificent." Her eyes gazed out into the main room and beyond to the city out the large paned windows. The sun was lowering in the sky and it gave off a reddish orange glow. She could feel the warmth on her face as well as within her body.

"To be honest I originally booked a full view of the fountain, a junior suite they call it. But last week they sent me an e-mail saying they had a cancellation for this suite and offered me a free upgrade with my frequent flyer points." He put out his hand and stroked her arm. "I think you deserve to have a nicer room to feel more relaxed and at home in."

"Thank you. I love it." She advanced further into the room then looked back over her shoulder at the distinguished looking gentleman whom she was feeling much more comfortable with now and even somewhat attracted to.

She was glad now that she had downed those two mixed drinks before leaving the house. She was now beginning to redraw the image in her mind that she had created previously of a lecherous dirty old man. She decided maybe she should give this guy a mental makeover if nothing else to help her survive the night which so far was not looking all that bad.

He was gentlemanly, well-mannered and had a subtle confidence that only an experienced older man can extrude. He had all the trappings of power, the expensive well-tailored Italian suit, very expensive shoes and a gold Rolex that grabbed her eye the moment she meet him. With his distinguished looking well-trimmed gray hair he looked like a father figure she could surrender her underappreciated treasures to and now for some unknown reason she was starting to feel more than a little bit horny around.

[Image: aa-Cover-iss492mpkj8bbr8fg1dsq0e9a1-20171109000257.jpeg]

It had been a long time since any man had made any effort to impress her and never had any man made her feel this special. She was now getting intrigued wondering where this evening was going.

Maybe the idea of having a sugar daddy was starting to grow on her. Maybe she just liked the idea of how she could use this night to throw it back in husband's face and make him pay for putting her into this situation and pay for the shitty life he had provided for her. The more she thought about it, the more she liked the idea of hurting him. She could definitely justify in her own mind having sex with another man for that.

She leaned back as she looked into the bedroom and saw the huge kind-sized bed adorned with numerous pillows. She observed the mature gentleman carefully waiting for him to make the first move. She had promised her-self to go slow and she didn't want to unnerve herself now.

Standing together he touched the smooth skin between her neck and her shoulder and moved down until it rested on the top of her breast. Without hesitation, he slid his fingers under the material of her blouse and continued moving down until he reached her nipple. When his hand cupped her breast, Ileana's eyes closed. It had been a long time since a man had taken his time with her and she had long forgotten what that felt like.

[Image: Hot+Sexy+South+Indian+Actress+Ileana+D+C...2%2529.jpg]

He offered to let her set on the bed if she wanted to get more comfortable. As she did, Ileana undid a couple of buttons on her blouse, flashing a little cleavage. Jameson feasted on her young, tender breasts, feeling his cock twitch in his pants. He rubbed his cock ever so slightly trying not to be too obvious.

He visually consumed her lovely silhouette not unlike he was a savoring a well-aged single malt. His eyes kept scanning her body enjoying how perfectly her blouse hugged her breasts just tightly enough to make him want to release them from their cruel entrapment and gently caress them with his hands, softly kissing them with his lips while lightly sucking on them to give her the long denied pleasure that no beautiful women like this should ever have to endure.

He could now see how her skirt had ascended higher up her thigh, exposing her black satin panties concealing her youthful flower that he so desperately wanted to know and devour. His self-control was losing the battle to his desires as the unmistakable bulge in his suit pants was now pressing outward to make its intentions known.

[Image: Ileana-DCruz-ass-1.jpg]

Ileana noticed this, and opened her legs a little more, flashing her now damp-looking panties.

He lowered his hand, and stroked her leg, just stopping short of the edge of her pussy. Ileana softly moaned to communicate her approval.

Like Reply
Ileana slowly undid a couple more buttons on her blouse, letting her breasts show, not caring that he was old enough to be her grandfather. She fixed her eyes on his bugling cock in his pants. She dared to reach out and rub it through his pants.

Jameson let out a soft moan, and then gently slipped his hands inside her open blouse.

He fondled and squeezed her breasts with firm hands, twisting and pinching her hardening nipples not too roughly but just the way she needed them to be touched.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Lvr59xAVAPc/Uxt7tTRPOKI/AAAAAAAAAa8/yqb7ynkAQc8/s1600/01.+Ileana+D'Cruz+Nude+&+Naked.jpg[/img]

Ileana unzipped his pants, and began to tease his now throbbing, very stiff cock. She pulled it out of his boxers. It was the biggest cock she'd ever seen, or the widest. In fact, it was skinny and long - very long. Ileana thought it must have been a good 9 or 10 inches in length. His cock was in her hand now as Ileana stroked it, and she was getting hornier feeling the touch of the slippery wet manhood she held with a tight and commanding grip.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaDR-ABFoN_lct4DYduf8...II0FJmrf0S]

The head of his cock was already glistening with pre-cum looking so tasty she just couldn't resist. With only the slightest hesitation so as not to look too eager, Ileana opened her mouth and began flicking her tongue over the head, tasting his bitter pre-cum. It felt so dirty and so deliciously naughty she could not believe it.

She quickly decided to take him all the way in her mouth. Inch by inch she moved down his shaft, feeling it fill her mouth. Ileana wanted to gag, but kept going. She'd never taken a cock this long before by deep throat. She had now mentally discarded the whole good girl pretense and was now fully vested in sucking that cock like she had never sucked before.

[Image: 3342104_11_o.md.jpg]

Ileana finally had him deeply in her throat and bobbed her head up and down his length ever so slowly, moaning as she did so. She had her hand inside her panties now, rubbing and twisting her clit, trying to make herself wet.

She noticed his man shaft throb and twitch, and then she felt him begin to spasm uncontrollably and then forcefully squirting his cum into her sweet mouth, his man seed gliding down her throat.

He lightly caressed the side of her head as his squirting subsided and allowed her do the honors of removing it from her mouth which she did very slowly looking up at him very appreciatively like and angle who had just fallen from heaven.

[Image: 08wet.md.jpg]

Ileana stood up to face him, unbuttoning his shirt; He too began to unbutton her blouse and tossed it to the floor while she slipped her panties off.

Next he gently slipped her bra off and her luscious breast so that they could hang freely. He took one into his mouth and bit, sucked, and licked it. She tasted so damn good to his eager tongue. He went from breast to breast, sucking, biting, and licking each one with a determination to make them stand at attention. Her nipples were now like small mountain peaks, protruding outwards proudly revealing her youth and excitement at the attention he was giving them.

[Image: ill152.md.jpg]

She was as naked as the day she was born now, standing there in front of him wearing only her wedding ring and a sexy smile. Jameson stood back to admire this beauty. His cock was standing at full attention like a dutiful soldier as the national anthem was playing.

Ileana boosted herself up onto the king size bed, and spread her legs open wide, giving him an unobstructed view of that sweet, wet, young cunt leaving no doubt that she was now willingly offering herself to him.

Ileana kept her eyes firmly on his and rubbed her pussy. She gave him a seductive smile as she inserted one finger, and then another and another, until her whole hand was inside her well shaved pussy.

[Image: illp2.md.jpg]

Jameson could hear the squelching sound her pussy was making. She removed her fingers one by one and offered them to his open, mouth. He sucked them in, licking off her sweet juice.

She reached for his hand, and pulled him close, thrusting his hand onto her snatch. She was dripping!

Without missing a beat, he dropped to his knees. Her cunt looked too inviting not to eat, and with one hand, he pulled at the opening folds of skin, before diving in with all he had. His teeth and tongue were all attacking her clit simultaneously in a relentless barrage of licking and sucking.

Soon she began gushing uncontrollably! He smiled with his mouth open ready to receive the gift of this beautiful woman's love juices. She covered his face and tongue in an erotic shower of her nectar which he quickly devoured and savored it like it was a magic elixir sent down by the Gods.

[Image: illeana-dcruzz-pussy-kissing-photo.jpg]

Rising from eating her, he smiled a dirty old man smile.

He could see Ileana was still wet, and still needing to be fucked. He looked down as the engorged helmet pressed against her swollen pussy lips. He rubbed and poked at her, as his balls were filling with cum. He slipped into her , and pushed his entire cock into her warmth.

She was terrified at first from the anticipation of his penetration however once it was done it was incredibly liberating once that boundary had been breached it was like a bird be set free released from captivity and allowed to soar up to heights never before experienced.

[Image: 5OqVDsx.md.jpg]

Ileana raised her legs in the air, opening them wide for him as he held himself up on his arms above her.

He gave her a powerful thrust. "Ohh!" she cried, pleasure shooting up her spine as his slender cock rammed deep inside her. He began to fuck her with abandon. He jackhammered in and out of her while her feet were flailing above his thrusting ass.

The bed was squeaking a little under the intense force of his thrusts. Her tits were bouncing up and down to the rhythm; she was biting her lip to reduce the volume of her moans.

His cock plunged in and out of her; he slid his penis out of her vagina with an audible 'slurp'. He rolled her over on top of him, holding Ileana on his penis. She began bouncing up and down in a matching rhythm with his upward thrusts, keeping time with his cock which was slipping in and out of that young pussy with such ease. His shaft was shining from her wetness. The constant penetration in and out of her love box was making her cry out in ecstasy.

[Image: Untitled2.md.jpg]

He leaned forward pulling her head towards him darting his tongue roughly into her mouth, he kissed her. Ileana offered no resistance and soon she was exploring his mouth with her own tongue.

Her heart was racing into oblivion as beads of sweat were forming on her forehead.

"He sure doesn't fuck like an old man" she silently mused to herself.

He didn't give her the chance to cum, at least not yet.

Suddenly he flipped her over on her stomach with her feet on the floor bent over the edge of the bed. He ran his hand over her cute little ass, and with his other, he rubbed his cock over her ass. It made Ileana nervous, but it also excited her.

[Image: Untitled3.md.jpg]

Jameson finger fucked her pussy, one finger at a time, slipping up inside her. One by one, his fingers went. Her pussy was still very slippery with his juices and hers. Jameson held Ileana by the hips as he pushed his cock into her. She was tight! He loved feeling how tight she felt wrapped around his manhood. The second Jameson's cock began to enter her; Ileana bit her lip, holding in her urge to whimper out loud.

Like Reply
He pushed himself further and further into her, until he was completely inside, his balls touching her ass cheeks. He held himself there for a moment, before he began to fuck her, slowly at first, then harder and faster he nailed her to the bed. His other hand jumped between pussy and breasts, first attacking her breasts, then her pussy. This young slut was going to be his.

In and out he pumped and banged away at her. She marveled at how well a man with such a skinny, but long cock could fuck and use it so well and bring such a delightful range of pleasure to so many different parts of her body.

[Image: iliana6fe72.md.jpg]

He gave her no quarter; Jameson fucked away at her young cunt with the power of a wild animal, relentless in his attack on her pussy obsessed with planting his seed inside her.

Ileana held herself in place, down on all four her with her legs slightly spread apart, her ass was in the air filled with his shaft still offering it to him while she was looking straight ahead across the room lost in a trance consumed by the myriad of sensations now overwhelming her body.

His cock twitched and his demons urged him to fill her, soon his cum was splattering the walls deep inside her making her pant and scream, and writher like a wounded animal gasping for its last breath.

Jameson soon filled her with his cum as he let out a muffled grown of pleasure. A long, thick stream of white fluid shot out the end of his rod and splattered across her taut round ass, some of spewed it all the way up to the lower part of her back.

[Image: ileanafkcopy.md.jpg]

Ileana was panting, her chest heaving as she felt more of his cum fire out in a thick stream. It felt so hot on her skin, and it turned her on knowing that it was not cum from her husband, but from someone else.

Ileana soon felt herself building up to climax. She shook a little, as the tremors of it began taking hold. She couldn't hold back and then in a sudden rush she let herself cum.

Finally, the last of his semen trickled out of him, dripping onto her.

They remained frozen in that position like two marble statues for more than a minute as their spasms subsided and they regained their lost composure.

As his decompressing penis gently slipped out of her and into the cool air conditioned breeze circulating around the room they eventually rolled over to catch their breath for a moment. With no need for verbal communication they both acknowledged that they were done for the evening.

[Image: Untitled10.md.jpg]

Ileana rolled over on her back looking up at the ceiling.

As she lay next to him, legs spread wide. Her eyes were closed, she was smiling.

"I needed that." she whispered, as he reached forward and kissed her smiling lips softly.

Ileana wondered how he had so much energy and how he could have done all that mind blowing sex without having a heart attack at his age.

"Where the hell do you rich guys learn how to fuck like that?" she asked.

He laughed "Oh they teach us lots of tricks at those fancy boarding schools, you have no idea."

As the euphoria of the sex wore off Ileana was a little unsure of what she should do next.

"Well I should probably go now. We are all good now. Right?" she inquired.

He smiled, "We are more than good I want to thank you for an incredible evening."

"In fact I don't want to cheapen what we had here tonight in any way but I want to make you an offer since you were so incredible tonight" he said.

"Please understand I don't want come across as crass but I am by nature a very straight forward person, I say what I mean and I would never try to deceive someone as beautiful as you but if there is even the slightest chance you might be interested I want to put it out on the table."

She looked both puzzled and confused, "What exactly are we talking about?" she asked.

[Image: Ileana-5.md.png]

"I would like to have sex with again maybe even on an ongoing basis if you're willing, and not just that, I want to make you my companion to help me entertain guest if you feel comfortable doing so. In return I will make it worth your while financially. I can be very generous under the right conditions."

She was completely taken aback and caught off guard, she had not expected this. It was surreal, right out that movie indecent proposal. The initial shock left her speechless but as the shock of it his words slowly dissipated she began to gather her thought and try and put the night and his proposal into some type of context.

A thousand thoughts burst in and out of her head almost all of them telling her what a good girl should do, all the criticisms she had ever received and the punishments she had ever endured for even the smallest infractions or deviations from the rules now flashed across her brain and of course the sin she was committing was right at the top of her list.

[Image: 760315.jpg]

Most women would have immediately said no but the one thing she had learned was that being like most women had not worked for her very well in the past and maybe it was time she needed to make a change in her life and reinvent herself or at the very least to explore her options.

She had always made only good choice all her life and she wasn't happy. This was the one bad choice she made being here tonight and it was the first time she felt that she was in control of her own life as strange as that may sound. Even though it was a vulgar and sexist offer it was also a second chance at a new life that she knew she may never get again.

It was one of those life changing moments where you just make a spur of the moment decision and she did exactly that.

"Yes" she said, "Yes I will do it."

She wasn't sure where this road would lead her but she knew that she craved more than she had back with her pitiful loser of a husband.

Beyond that, the idea of being a kept woman, a rich man's escort, or companion as he so graciously defined it, it strangely excited her and trilled her. She thought she had loved her husband all those years but suddenly realized she needed more and that he was a jerk and she was going have to leave some day anyway so why to hell not do it now?

"Exactly how will this work" she asked.

"Meet me for lunch tomorrow and we will work out the details in a way that you feel comfortable with." he replied.

She did meet him the following day for lunch at a very expensive restaurant. She wasn't sure if she could go through with it but anyway there she was. She had not informed her husband about the meeting, she wanted to see if she could really do it, and besides it was her decision not his.

[Image: Ileana-D-Cruz-Husband-Marriage-Family-Ca...ight-1.jpg]

"Just think of it as a job like any other job with certain duties you need to perform as part of your employment. Anyway that you want to justify it making it more acceptable for yourself and others is fine with me." he explained.

"If you want to think of it like a personal assistant with benefits, like an office affair with your boss where you don't have to go into the office, a secret life, a secondary husband whatever works for you."

It was an incredible strange concept for her to wrap her head around.

"What about the contract with my husband's company?" she asked.

"I have meeting this afternoon to sign the first contract with them. If this situation works out there will be more to follow."

It was all so business like, she kept waiting for him to give her some type of contract, or document to sign, but he never did. He seemed willing to take her word for it and did not try to pressure her in any way.

"Fine what do you want me to do first?" she asked.

"Just be available for when I need you and be ready to go where I need you to go. I will send a car for you."

He then handed her a half dozen credit cards and told her to buy some nice outfits for when he took her out and to never wear the same outfit twice. She immediately went out and bought a number of very expensive dresses and enough shoes to fill her closet she even gave herself an expensive spa day to get ready for her so called on call dates. She thought Mr. Money Bags would be furious when the bill came but he never said anything, in fact he encouraged her telling what outfits he liked to go out and buy more like that.

[Image: 12d20183a65b7f53c29e8c95490b6e69.jpg]

That evening her husband came home late after spending a couple hours at the bar celebrating the big contract that "he" brought in. She smiled, sat him down, and then informed him who actually brought in that contract and what her arrangement was to keep that contract and to ensure more like it in the future.

He sat silently looking out the window not sure what to say or how to respond. She didn't waste her breath scolding him or belittling him she just looked at him first with contempt and then with pity wondering what the hell she ever saw in him. She suddenly realized he was just a pencil dick little troll that liked to criticize and control her to compensate and hide his own inadequacies as a man. From now on he was going to be the window dressing to her life and not the other way around.

At that moment she got a text from Mr. Money Bags "Go out and buy some expensive cloths we're going to an exclusive dinner party tomorrow tonight, a black tie event. The limo will pick you up at 8." Ileana started getting dressed to go out for a hard day of shopping and thought to herself, "Maybe this is the real fairy tale I was meant for!"

That following evening was the first of many parties and high class social events she would be required to attend. She very quickly realized that she liked to dress in nice cloths and when he took her out in public to expensive places even though she was committing adultery she liked being shown off and treated like a trophy by a strong and successful man. He had surrounded himself with many valuable things like expensive cars, half dozen homes, and now her. Maybe she wasn't his wife and never would be, but she liked the status she had when she was with him, something she could never have with her loser husband.

[Image: Ileana-Dcruz-Attractive-Wallpapers.jpg]

When he had sex with her he made it obvious he was just using her for sex, but for whatever reason that was exactly what she needed. It was actually a lot more satisfying than the sex she had with her husband.

With no emotional strings attached to sex it was in fact more liberating for her in so many ways. She liked living from orgasm to orgasm with a closet full of nice cloths and a purse full of credit cards she didn't have to pay off.

At first she would take her wedding ring off, at some point she asked him "Do you want me to wear my wedding ring on or not?" and surprising he said "Leave it on, I like knowing you are a married women."

On certain occasions he would call her to attend a formal dinner party and she obediently submitted to his wishes. Soon it became a common thing for her to be loaned out as a party favor for his friends, and strangely she actually enjoyed it and even began to look forward to it.

[Image: ileana-d-cruz-launches-clear-shampoo_137067602814.jpg]

Initially in the beginning she felt cheap and degraded but that slowly changed and over time and she grew to embrace it. The idea of being wanted and desired as a woman by a number of powerful and important men that could have anything they wanted, she suddenly felt empowered and self-confident and self-assured in ways she had never felt before.

When she was younger unlike most adolescent girls who dreamed of a Knight in shining armor caring her off on his white steed to some up to pian life she preferred the scenario of being ravaged by an invading hoard, taken back as a trophy to be used as a breeding whore for their animalist rituals and pleasures. Maybe subconsciously she was finally getting to live out some variation of that perverted fantasy that had once filled her dreams.

[Image: fileana.md.jpg]

With each new man she slept with it was a constant surprise like opening presents on her birthday, some presents she liked and really enjoyed, and some that were just okay but it was always something different. If she didn't like one man she knew there would always be another, a different one tomorrow, and she wasn't trapped with the same man for the rest of her life anymore. When she was in between men, she would enjoy some alone time and not be saddled with housework or taking care of some ungrateful louse of a husband.

Like Reply
When Ileana did go home it was simply a place to retreat to, to rest and wait for the next phone call and sexual date. Her husband, their house, her so called home was nothing more than a rest stop on the road to debauchery and infidelity that had become her new way of life. Her relationship with her husband was no longer about love but rather more just feeling sorry for the poor bastard she only had sex with him on rare occasions and soon she found it so unfulfilling she just stopped completely and he never bothered to complain.

[Image: Untitled7.md.jpg]

Mr. Money Bags took her on numerous long trips to places like Vegas and Cancun which she found exciting having never been out the mid-west before. Then he took down to Rio for an entire week. They went to some nightclubs and expensive restaurants where she saw older wealthy gentlemen with much younger very sexy women who she later learned were high priced escorts. They intrigued her and she spent time watching their every move and she even took the opportunity to talk to a couple of them in the ladies room.

Mr. Money Bags held a number of parties at his place where she was expected to entertain the guest. She had no illusions the Mr. Money Bags was pimping her out, but then again that was exactly what her husband had done and what put her in this situation in the first place. She knew she should feel like a victim here but she really did not. All she knew was that it was a hell of lot better life than she had before and that she felt much more appreciated than at any other time in her life.

[Image: ileana17.md.jpg]

It was a few months later at one of those parties when one of the very rich foreign clients came up to her and after some small talked asked if there was place where they could be alone. She knew what he wanted and she was fine with it, after all that was what she was essentially there for. Ileana took him to one of the back bedrooms well removed from the main part of the house where they could have sex.

Afterwards when they were done and he left, she stayed there for few minutes waiting so it would not be too blatantly obvious they had been together since the man was there with his wife. She was lying on the bed wearing only a black garter belt and dark stocking enjoying the cool air on her naked body when a young man wondered into the room, the son of one of the big name clients. She wasn't sure if he was lost or if he had come there seeking her out on purpose.

[Image: 1541085274534.md.png]

The young man who was only in his first year of college looked thin and fit and had sandy blonde hair. The surprise and chagrin look on his face was even more comical than hers. He observed her lying sprawled across the giant bed still covered in the sex from another man and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Ileana wasn't sure what to say or do, on the other hand she liked the looks of this young puppy and as he eagerly pulled off his shirt and started undoing his belt she was genuinely captivated with him and lost in the anticipation of how he would look naked on top of her enthusiastically pounding his young cock deep inside her.

[Image: illly.md.jpg]

She willing pounced on the opportunity of corrupting this young boy and giving him a special kind of fucking that only an experienced woman with just the right number of years and sexual experience can provide. She relished the idea of her using someone else for sex for a change.

She knew young boys are never any good at foreplay and since he already had a very respectable hard-on she spread her legs and invited him to plant himself inside her already well used pussy. Clearly he didn't care about anything else but fucking her. Ileana didn't think twice about it either, at least he was focused on her and not something else and he was young and eager to please. She had fucked a lot of men for their pleasure now she was going to fuck one strictly for her own sexual needs.

Fucking one man right after another she felt so cheap, so dirty, so naughty, and yet so powerful and validated as a women. She had given up control of so many things in her life and yet she now felt more powerful and in control than ever before, certainly more than she had ever felt being a dutiful wife to her loser husband.

[Image: Untitled3.md.jpg]

As the handsome young stallion started to cum inside her she could tell he was unsure as to if he should pull out or not. "Don't pull out baby cum inside me. I want you're cum inside me as much as you do." she gently moaned in a soft reassuring voice.

He relaxed back down on top of her and thrust himself in even deeper as she wrapped her legs around his torso and pulled him all the way in until the head of his exploding young penis was blasting right up against her cervix.

She could see in his eyes that he was somewhat overwhelmed and excited, and appreciative over what had just happened. His face was so young and so innocent it brought out her motherly instincts and she just wanted to hug and comfort him like a lost little boy who needed to be loved, but then her own body overrode those feelings when own orgasm and after spasms made her return back to the here and now.

[Image: addy-illeana-ser-1-04.md.jpg]

As her own convulsions subside she smiled to herself in the dimly lit room with the young boy of a man still lying on top of her, both exhausted and just enjoying the moment. She knew that none of the younger girls he had ever been with would have fucked him like she just did.

She was now his Mrs. Robinson, an erotic memory he would be embellishing well into his later manhood years, that dirty little secret he would carry with him and make him smile at the most inopportune times for years to come. She was the women he would now compare all other women to for the rest of his.

She felt smug and more than a little delighted with herself, there were numerous milestones in her slippery decent into this life of debauchery, and this was one of the more memorable ones that she could fully embrace and enjoy. She knew she should feel guilty about it, but she didn't.

[Image: 1541088447053.md.png]

A few weeks later she was working another social event when Mr. Money Bags brought her over and introduced her to a new out of town client.

Thomas was a tall extremely handsome black man with a British accent originally from the Islands who had studied at Oxford and done a short tour of duty with British Royal Marines before returning home to take over his family's business which was apparently doing extremely well. She estimated his age to be about 35. He was tall about six three to Ileana's five six and his skin was a dark brown like an expensive dark chocolate that you savior and enjoy only on special occasions. He had a slender but muscular, build, he wore his hair short, and his brown eyes were large and sparkled and he had a certain charm she had not experienced even with all the sophisticated men she had entertained previously.

[Image: Ileana-DCruz-at-Filmfare-Glamour-Style-Awards-2015.jpg]

Every time this man spoke she would fixate on the movement of his lips and Ileana would immediately begin to zone out. She felt a strange thrill and an indescribable kind of desire pulsating through her slowly at first then increasing in intensity the more she tried to fight it. She tried desperately to get those thoughts to leave her brain, but they wouldn't be denied and they were now consuming her every thought.

Between her legs she had noticed a strong sensation of arousal that was taking over her body. She looked straight ahead, but she could sense that his eyes were watching her and she wondered if felt the same animal attraction that she did.

Even though he was wearing an expensive suit she could just imagine him as some magnificent Mandingo warrior dressed in loin cloth holding a long spear ready to take her as the spoils of war to be violated and used for his pleasure.

In her imagination she knew he had an unbelievable penis, because she could see the bulge it made in his pants. Her thoughts strayed to a fantasy of how incredible it would be to breed with him, how she would take him in her pussy and in her ass, and fuck him like he had never been fucked before, her body moving on his huge cock until it filled her with tidal waves of his forbidden seed that would transform her body and her soul forever.

[Image: ileana-dcruz-filmfare-awards-04.jpg?fit=640%2C640&ssl=1]

Eventually Mr. Money Bags excused himself and wondered off to greet some newly arrived guests leaving Ileana to entertain Thomas by herself. They made small talk for a few minutes and went through a couple of drinks enjoying each other's company. At some point Thomas moved close to her and he gently squeezed her hands. "You know I think you are quite a beautiful woman." Ileana couldn't believe it; this absolute god, this vision of black manhood was hitting on her. While he spoke Ileana looked up into his soulful dark eyes.

"Would you be upset if I kissed you?" he asked. She didn't respond but smiled approvingly at him. He leaned in towards her and gently kissed her. She didn't move, his kiss was quite passionate and it had her heartbeat racing. He lifted his head again, placed his hands on her waist, and began to kiss her and slide his tongue in her mouth. They were the most passion-filled kisses She have ever had known.

[Image: 2af10d5d2b7c01cfefb41b1133ba65f2.jpg]

They were both becoming aroused and Thomas started to hike up her skirt. His hands were all over her ass, he even rubbed between the cleft and briefly touched her asshole. At that point she indicated that maybe she should show him some other parts of the house, especially the back bedrooms. He nodded his approval and they proceeded down the hall where she knew they would not be disturbed and she could give him her full attention.

Like Reply
As soon as they got to the bedroom and secured the door they began kissing, their hands were roaming all over each other's body; it was not long before her hands were freeing his suit pants and briefs allowing them to fall to the floor while his hands found their way directly to her breasts.

"I love your tits," he said as he lifted off her blouse to reveal her black lace bra. Thomas just buried his black face in the pale freckled cleavage, kissing and nibbling. His hands grabbed at the straps of her bra and peeled them down her arms to reveal her bosoms. His face greedily pressed against her breast and began to lick, kiss, and suck her nipples.

[Image: i1.md.jpg]

She did nothing to try and hide her excitement. At this point she literally had wetness running from her pussy all the way down her thigh. With most men she would have been self-conscience about her loss of control of her body but at that moment she savored it and wanted him to see just how hot and horny he had made her and how much she wanted him.

He leaned into her caressing the side of her neck and whispered into her ear, "I know what you need!" he said with that incredible sexy British accent with just a hint of the islands in his low deep manly voice.

"How would you know what I need" she said in a whisper.

"All black men know when a woman is hot for them. You started letting off pheromones when I walked in and it started making me hard." He said as he reached around the front of her and started to touch her clit. "I think this  pussy is just dripping wet wanting me inside you, right?"

[Image: CB2JYjG.md.jpg]

"Yes" she softly moaned as he touched her.

"What does that pussy need?"

"Black cock." Ileana whimpered her eyes glazed over as if she was in some type of hypnotic trance.

Now Ileana could actually see his huge black manhood, and she thought her eyes would pop out. There was a bit of pre-cum oozing out the purple head, and she took her fingertip and rubbed it around. Thomas rolled his eyes back in his head and growled softly like a sleeping tiger that had just eaten a gazelle.

Ileana was so hot and horny that she wanted to go down on him; she wanted to kneel at the altar of his manhood and receive the sacrament that she was so desperately craving. He must have sensed her thoughts because he gently took her by the shoulders, and positioned her so that her tongue could touch his long, stiff cock.

[Image: 2832566_5_o.md.jpg]

"Get down on your knees and take my cock. You need to get it good and ready for your pretty little white pussy." The words were bad enough by them self, but spoken with that British accent she nearly died and went straight to heaven right then and there.

She did as he said and was soon sucking on his large black wand. As Ileana opened her mouth, she tried to take his penis in, but only the head would fit. He was that big. He was getting fully hard now and wanted to fuck her pussy. With both hands Ileana rubbed it and massaged his balls, illuminating the image of his chocolate skin against her snowy white complexion, the contrast of their different skin tones together was truly a beautiful and erotic vision to behold.

[Image: 828129.md.jpg]

She was so turned on now she couldn't wait to have his cock inside her. As she licked along the shaft of his penis she thought about how taboo this was. Ileana's father was not a raving bigot but he had occasionally used the N word numerous times in the privacy of their own home when she was growing up. She had no doubt that he would go absolutely ballistic to know his only daughter was having sex with a black man not to mention what her anal retentive lily husband would think if he knew, all of which made the whole situation even more exciting for her.

Thomas tipped her backward on the oversized bed as he began rubbing at her little wet pussy with his fingers, quickly finding her clit and massaging her. She cried out, arching her back and pushing her cunt into Thomas's talented long dark digits. He slid two of those fingers inside her pussy, massaging her clit with his thumb and kept up a good rhythm, finger fucking her as he sucked on her beautiful tits.

[Image: 5723_Shaved-Teen-Black-Marry-Lynn-from-B...s-4.md.jpg]

Her hands were busy as well, pumping on his cock applying pressure in all the right places to drive him mad with pleasure, massaging his member giving it all the undivided attention it so justly deserved.

Thomas then took his other hand and slowly inserted one finger into Ileana's beautiful, tight ass. She began frantically humping Thomas's hands, sighing as he added another finger to her soaking wet pussy, and with her moaning as he added another to her ass.

[Image: 267434_08big.md.png]

He took his attention away from her tits to just watch the phenomenon of her beautiful cunt as his fingers slurped along inside of her. He removed his thumb from her clit, replacing it with his mouth, he scbangd his teeth along her clit, and her body immediately began arching up to the heavens until her heels and her head were the only thing touching the bed while the rest of her body was floating up and gently ascending to paradise.

It was truly amazing what this skilled man could do to her, how he could play her body like the maestro at the philharmonic making it perform like a forty piece orchestra giving the concert of her life for a man who was truly a master at appreciating and manipulating a woman's body!

She simply could wait no longer; she knew she needed to have him and to have his seed inside her. She prayed he would appreciate the gift of her body as much she already appreciated the gift of his.

"Please," she moaned.

"Please what?" Thomas asked, lifting his face from her dripping snatch.

"Please give me your cock. I can't stand it any longer." She lamented.

"Do you think you can handle all this?" Thomas's eyes twinkled. "Have you ever had a cock in you his big?"

"I have never had one that big, but I'd sure like to try," Ileana replied honestly. She had known that she would have to be nice and wet to even attempt to take him in, but she could feel her juices running down her thighs and there was a wet spot on the bed. If she wasn't wet enough now she never would be.

Thomas picked her up and lay down on the bed on his back.

Ileana decided that she was going to do everything she could to take all he had. She had a dildo that she played with that was 12 inches long and she could take it all in, it was just the girth of this well hung man she didn't know about.
She would show him, though. She sat on his cock and let it slowly penetrate her sliding into her pussy an inch at a time. It didn't hurt at all, all she felt was a mild stretching sensation, and before she knew it she had taken him in 3/4 of the way.

[Image: 78170_13big.md.png]

She began to move up and down on his shaft, gradually descending downward until she had taken him in entirely and their pubic bones met. At that point she began to increase her speed, adoring the friction their bodies created between them. Wrapping her pussy around his cock they were both now joined, his body and hers were now one locked together in an ancient mating ritual between a man and a woman as old as the universe.

His eyes had closed as she had begun to move once she had him inside her all of the way.

"Oh, my God! Who are you?" He asked. "How is it that you can take me so easily?"

[Image: ileana-gif-slomo.gif]

"Um, well, I guess I am just a very talented girl" she replied, and took the clips out of her hair, shaking it so that it came down over his chest like a silken curtain. She ran her fingers through his sparse curly chest hair and tweaked his dark nipples. He ran his fingers through her silky mane and took one of her nipples in his mouth.

He placed his hands on her hips to help her set the pace, speeding it up slightly, and adding a small circular motion so that his cock met all the sides of her pussy with equal intensity. She threw her head back as her pussy began contracting around his cock and making the friction even more intense, since he didn't stop thrusting.

He looked up at her and asked if she would mind a re-position, to which she replied that she would do anything for him. He bent her over the side of the bed and told her to hang on as he started to pound away at her. She felt him begin to press his cock in her very wet pussy. He started to pump her tight pussy slowly. She reached down and began to rub her clit.

He wasted no time and started thrusting like he was keeping time to one of those rap songs with the hard pounding bass they were listening to earlier. He went deeper and deeper inside her, grunting with every thrust. His balls started to slap loudly against her ass. She started to groan in pleasure. They were making so much noise the neighboring rooms would have had no trouble hearing them.

[Image: illu.md.jpg]

Thomas rode her like a purebred mare, and Ileana fingered her clit while he thrust his cock in and out. As Thomas told her he would probably shoot his wad up her tight cunt. She was overcome with horniness and told him to go ahead and pump his creamy cum into her. She wanted it.

She reared up, arching half off the bed. He clutched her tightly and held her close, smelling her, drinking in the aroused musky female scent of her. Gripping her hair, he forced her head back, persistent in his mastery of her soft, yielding body.

"Oh shit!" she panted with a startled half-cry surprising even herself as he plunged his manhood deep inside her. How could this excite her? How could this man, this powerful cruel brute of a man who was so forcefully dominating her, making her respond with such unbelievable intensity and passion wanting to surrender herself so completely.

Deeply penetrated, she cried out as the ecstasy increased inside her. She felt the tingle of release start deep inside her abdomen, the explosion of unbearable sensation that was now only seconds away from consuming her.

[Image: Nadia2BLopez2B28929.md.jpg]

As he used her ruthlessly over and over again as she screamed out, thrashing and jerking underneath him, eruptions of pleasure blasting throughout her entire body. With each successive thrust she became wilder, clawing at the bed, bucking her hips back to meet him.

Like Reply
Her submission to him was fierce, primal, and savage. She responded to him, helplessly lost in the deluge of visual and physical sensations that could not be controlled but that she could only surrender herself to. She knew that begging for mercy was useless. She would be granted no leniency. Again and again he pounded her, as she became incoherent with her need and desire for her release and his.

She was moaning and whimpering by now, her pleasure circuits on a serious overload as she felt his immense cock in her pussy and his balls were slamming into her erect clit like and invading army beating down the door.

"Yeah girl, you like this dick don't you?"

"Yes! Give me that black dick!"

"What does that pussy need girl?"

"I need your black cock to fill me. Give me that seed."

[Image: 1541087866919.md.png]

The thought of him filling her pussy was what did it. He was soon about to do just that. He started pumping faster and she could tell that he was about to erupt as he was getting even harder!

"Oh, Shit, Baby, I am goanna cum. Do you want me to pull out?"

"Hell, no." she screamed. "I want to feel you're cum in my pussy."

No sooner had she said these words than she felt the spurts of his hot semen blasting away at her cervix as he let go. She felt a huge surge of warmth inside her. He pushed his balls deep and filled her up.

An electric jolt surged and radiated through her as she shudder uncontrollably from the pounding inflicted on her small, defenseless body. It was too much for her, she quickly began to orgasm, her pussy muscles milking every last drop of his hot baby seed that his massive black cock could provide.

[Image: 1545062657633.md.jpg]

She screamed and Thomas started to jerk and then he let out an indescribable primal moan. He collapsed on top of her.

Ileana was in heaven, laying there beneath his beautiful dark body with him deep inside her; she had just been fucked better than she had ever been fucked in her entire life. A black man was lying on top of her, and his seed was inside her womb, just like she had fantasized about so many times.

She couldn't describe how much she relished that moment. She lay there exhausted knowing she had nothing left to give him, it was something she had never felt before, but the realization of it made her feel gratified and complete as women.

[Image: 1541086815753.md.png]

They stayed like that for a few minutes, and then Ileana could feel his sperm oozing out her cunt hole and under her butt cheeks she said, "Well, that was quite a load." She groaned. "I'm lying here in a puddle."

They relaxed and talked about how he was her first black cock, and how exciting that was. Ileana said, "Well, if you'd like, we can do this a few more times whenever you are up here for business. Thomas looked up at her and said, "Aaah, a dream come true, you have a deal."

[Image: fileana.md.jpg]

He stood up slowly and helped her to stand as well. He kissed her, their tongues mimicking the act that they had just finished. Eventually they put their clothes on and slipped out of the room and back to the party pretending like nothing had happened. The rest of the night she relaxed and remained out of sight, not circulating among the crowd just needing some time to recover and wanting to savor the experience.

[Image: Ileana6_4_5.md.jpg]

Ileana became very good at working these parties and Mr. Money Bags was very generous giving her more expensive gifts than she ever knew what to do with. After a while most of the men at these gatherings knew what her role was and all of them would jockey for position to be the one she selected and gave her private time to.

Like Reply
She made a special effort not to openly show any favorites, brushing off some of the ones she actually preferred for the less handsome looking guys that needed their ego stroked and that would increase her value to Mr. Money Bags. None of them was Prince Charming and but then again she was no Snow White either.

[Image: 15v.md.jpg]

Her favorites knew who they were and they always came back for the next party and usually even more wanton in their desire to be with her. Even the younger married guys who were still trying to maintain their fidelity to their new brides would look at her and she could tell they were fantasizing about being with her. She could see the outline of their semi-erect penis protruding ever so slightly from their pants. She smiled knowing that if she brushed up against their crotch it would set them off like a volcano. She enjoyed knowing she had that kind of power over men. Even though she was there to entrain the guest and not to torture them, she still enjoyed lightly flirting and teasing them.

[Image: Ileana2Bproudly2Bshowing2Bher2Bhairy2Bpu...bra.md.jpg]

She had no illusions that all of them were essentially using her for their own sexual gratification, even so she got something she needed from each and every one of them too, and the experience had left her more satisfied than her boring good wife existence ever had. For the first in her life she really was the belle of the ball. Maybe she was trading her sexual favors for it but a least somebody wanted her favors and it was a hell of a lot more satisfying than the uninspired sex she had escaped from back in her martial bed.

[Image: 0128829.md.jpg]

[Image: Illiana-Dcruz-Nude-Fucking-And-Blowjob-P...e-_001.jpg]

Perhaps she was too cynical or maybe just too much of a pragmatist but she realized that when she stopped seeking a man's approval, when she didn't need their emotional approval or validation, and when she stopped chasing that fairy tale illusion of love and just focused on satisfying them in bed that her life was much less complicated and she finally was able to satisfy her own needs. Possibly she was just a bitch and no man could ever please her but that was the way she was built, and the way the real world worked at least for her.

[Image: Ileana%2BTotally%2BNude%2Bcutenudebabes....1%2529.jpg]

Eventually she moved out of her little martial bungalow in the burbs into a high rise apartment with a view of the city that Mr. Money Bags had setup and paid for. Ileana waited for husband to file for divorce but strangely he never did. She thought about it but then decided to leave things alone and avoid the drama.

She settled into her life as a kept woman. She never stopped wearing her wedding ring, for whatever reason it provided her some comfort at times but it mainly acted as a catalyst which ignited and magnified the intense erotic emotions she felt as she was flirting or having sex with those other men in her new life.

[Image: ileana202.md.jpg]

She liked to embrace the adultery and infidelity of being a cheating harlot breaking every rule that she had ever had force upon her. She felt no guilt, no shame, and certainly no pity for her husband. For her it was now just a cheap gold plated piece of costume jewelry that looked good on her hand as she was grasping another man's cock or even better when it was cover with another man's cum.

Ileana would meet her husband for lunch every couple of months wearing very expensive and very sexy outfits designed to make him know how well her new life was going. She would occasionally let him kop a feel when she gave him a goodbye kiss letting him know that was all he would ever got from her even though they were still legally married. It wasn't your typical modern day love story but for her it was still better than the plain vanilla life she had been living before.

[Image: 7fbd5f79275c7cc5286733b148927d49.jpg]

Maybe someday when she was older and tired of this life she would go back to the burbs, but not today. Her new life was like a steamy romance novel and even though she had no illusions that there would be no happy ending in the fairy tale sense of the word, still this was her novel and her own story with her as the star character and no matter how it might turn out she wanted to be there and know how it was going to end.

THE-END
Like Reply
#Madhuri Dixit

My wife Madhuri Dixit is a very sexy female in her late forties. Like most women her age she occasionally has her doubts about getting older and if she is still sexy and desirable. We both have our own little "sexual bucket list" of things we have not yet tried. One of the things on her list is the "Cougar" thing, to have sex with a younger guy at least half her age.

[Image: Madhuri-dixit-Hot.jpg]

Sunny was a good looking kid who has lived next door to us ever since he was in pre-school. He was now 19 years old and getting ready to go off to college in the fall. He has helped us out with the yard work sometimes.

We did  have a large yard, have a lot of bushes and trees that needed trimming . Sunny offered to do the job for us, and with a couple of his buddies and for me and it was well worth the money.

He brought two friends along. Raj was very much like Sunny, thin, fairly muscular, sexually attractive wholesome looking young man. The third boy was Vicky, who was a little older, maybe 19. He was a little taller than the others and very muscular. He must spend a good deal of time working out and playing sports.

All three were now working in our backyard shirtless well-tanned and dripping with sweat.

I had dropped my car off at the dealership that morning for servicing so I am sure the boys thought I was gone, off on one my many and frequent business trips out of town.

When these boys began working my wife Madhuri decided that she had to go outside and watch them, up close and personal.

[Image: mnadhurif25.jpg]

She came into the extra bedroom upstairs that I used as a home office and told me she was going to lay out by the pool to get a little sun and make sure the boys do a good job on the yard.

I laughed and smiled at her and said "is that only thing you plan on doing?"

"I thought I might give them some extra incentive and maybe even reward them for a job well done." She replied.

She walked over to the dresser drawer where she keeps her very special sexy things, the treats that she brings out on special occasions like my birthday or just when feels like being naughty.

She brought out a very skimpy black string bikini that she only wears on special occasions. I remember when I bought that bikini for her in Rio and how I had fantasized about seeing her in it as I paid for it. She had only worn it once or twice and never in public, nobody else but me had ever seen her in it and now that was about to change.

[Image: Madhuri-Dixit-hot-and-big-boobs-HD-photo...ut-bra.jpg]

I sat on the bed watching her put it on. I loved how it matched her raven hair and fit tightly against her tan Latina skin. As she was slipping her bikini top overhead she leaned over and gave me a sultry kiss before turning around and backing into my lap and asking me to tie her top. I tied her top just like she asked.

She looked damn good in that suit. It fit her body perfectly the triangle top covered her breasts well enough, though her nipples, which were very erect, strained at the tight fabric.

The bikini's bottom was likewise triangular, just enough to cover the important parts, with side ties. It was cut so low in front it almost showed her pussy hair before the bottom portion of the suit took shape; high cut on the sides she felt it showed off her hips nicely. There was just enough fabric on her behind to be respectable; highlighting her best feature with the slightest hint of a camel toe showing just how tight the suit was on her.

[Image: madhuri_dixit_fake_bikini.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg]

That outfit was certain to catch the attention of any guy that was still breathing including a bunch horny young teenage boys. Cock teasing is her favorite past time and she was obviously going all out on this one, making sure she got all the attention she could get.

She looked at herself in the full length mirror and smiled as she turned and tried out a number of different angles to make sure that she looked just right.

She grinned at me as she looked in the mirror and asked "I wondered what those boys will think of this suit? Do think they will give me a standing ovation?"

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEEguR-QkKydlUQgab2FM...b2GCjJLJSf]

I smiled at her and replied "Oh yes, you know they'll love that outfit baby. You are so sexy in it they will probably cum just looking at you in that swim suit, Look at it barely covers your nipples and anybody looking at you from the side will be able to see the entire underside of your breasts. You almost look too hot and too sexy. I am not sure I should let you go out there in that."

She walked over to where I was sitting and leaned forward less than inches from my face and said "Oh stop whining I promise you I'll make it worth your while. In fact, I may even let you talk me into fucking two or three of those young guys while you watch. Would you like that?"

[Image: 63f22d4cb4e798b04513c78387552a24.jpg]

"Be honest now because if you say yes I'll make sure it happens for you!"

I just nodded and smiled. "Oh yes, sweetie I'll believe that when I see it."

Somehow I knew it was going to be a day to remember.

"Have I forgotten anything?" she asked.

I looked at her and said "You can't wear sandals with that outfit put on some high heels to show off legs and your cute ass."

"Oh my god you're absolutely right", she muttered.

She pulled out a pair of sexy black pumps out of the closet and then leaning up against my body while I was still setting on the bed she slipped them on making sure I got a good view of her tit, ass and legs while she was doing it.

[Image: e4489e4e57f71ed82d8a6e00c0773b02.jpg]

"How does this look baby am I ready now?" She asked.

"You look good enough to eat I replied and if you keep teasing me I am going to do just that" I replied.

She took one last look at herself in the mirror giving me her naughty almost wicked little smile as she causally strolled out of the room headed off for her great adventure.

I watched through the drawn curtains of our upstairs bedroom as she strolled out of the house into the backyard to the pool area near where these three muscular, shirtless young hunks could not miss her grand entrance.

I could just image what was going on in that naughty little head of hers as she pranced onto the grassy stage that was our backyard.

Her bikini was very revealing, and that is the way she wanted it. She thought it would be fun to tease these boys a bit. Maybe she needed it - to see some males drool over her body, to make her feel desired by young men. I guess sometimes a woman just needs that.

[Image: 06c046f90eb9cbc427253af450703576.jpg]

"Would you guys mind if I caught some rays? It's such a beautiful day," she said, trying to look and sound as flirty as she could.

The boys looked at each other with wide eyes and smiled.

"No," they mumbled. "We don't mind at all" Sunny said, trying not to stare at her body. By the looks on the boys' faces, they definitely liked what they saw they liked it a lot.

She was happy they were staring at her body. She seldom minded when men - or boys - were distracted by her breasts. She was proud of her body. 5 feet 4 inches, firm 36" breasts, very small waist flaring to sexy hips, and a nice round ass.

"Sunny. I keep telling you to call me Madhuri."

[Image: madhuri_03.jpg]

She set out her towel onto the beach chairs; she pulled off her sarong and tossed it on the other chair. Her long dark hair was pulled back into a pony tail, and she hid her brown eyes behind sunglasses.

[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
So she plopped herself down in the middle of the yard while they worked, hoping that she was enough of a distraction to them to boost her ego. It seemed to work, as at least one of them always seemed to be looking in her direction, often "needing" to walk over a little closer to her for some reason.

She slid her arms out of the straps and pulled her suit down just to her bust line making sure plenty of cleavage showed.

[Image: 4-49.jpg]

She watched behind her sunglasses as these hot young guys walked by, and thrilled when their heads turned.

Could they see my nipples she wondered? The very thought made her even hornier. God, I want to just slide my hand down inside the bikini bottoms and play with my clit while these boys walk around showing off their bodies and trying to get my attention she thought to herself.

She was feeling so good about herself that she decided to take it up a notch. She rolled over onto her stomach (and thought she heard a disappointed murmur from the guys) and then reached around to untie her top. (Another murmur, this time more upbeat!) she pulled it away from her body except where she was laying on it, and even then she tried to flatten it out so that the sides of her breasts showed as much as possible.

[Image: e1a52e79c683c5927b73b30691392320.jpg]

Lifting herself up occasionally would also display her breasts - almost. She was feeling like the center of attention and loving every moment of it. She loved this, lying there watching three shirtless, sweaty hunks sitting only a couple feet away from her, muscles rippling in the sunlight
All the while she was trying to watch the boys, just as they were watching her. Three half-dressed hunks with her there in her own yard got her juices flowing. She knew that after this was over she was in for a very long masturbation session.

After watching her "boy show" for a while longer, she volunteered to get some lunch for them.

[Image: e9097ddfa2cb04e35161ebcdd61a4f1d--curvy-...-dixit.jpg]

She tied her top and got up slowly making sure they all got a good look at her tits. She then sexily walked into the house showing her sexy round ass, letting it sway back and forth as she walked putting on a show that they couldn't miss.

She went into the kitchen to prepare some sandwiches for the boys, feeling quite pleased with herself. She had noticed all three of them looking at her when they thought she wasn't watching, and they seemed interested. It gave her a big boost of confidence.

"Maybe she wasn't over the hill," she thought to herself.

She brought the food and called the boys over to eat.

The three boys came over still shirtless and a little sweaty. Oh, yes, she noticed the sweat gleaming on their taut young bodies, and she felt naughty again and a little damp down between her legs.

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl9jo3Whn_Iyov5hMK...v5dpTp5v7P]

Vicky, who was getting some food, accidentally brushed his hand against her tits.

She turned towards him as he said "Oops," and smiled. She knew he didn't mean it and she didn't want him to feel badly about it. If he only knew the spark that little touch had sent all through her body, with all the other thoughts running through her head.

Sunny smiled and said. "You know you're a very beautiful woman."

"And sexy," Vicky said, standing very close behind her.

"Boys, thank you for the compliments, but I'm afraid that I'm much too old for you to be interested in."

[Image: 17095435.jpg]

She was getting a little nervous, suddenly recognizing that she was alone with three strong muscular boys - men, actually -- that could do whatever they wanted to her and that she was completely powerless to stop them. Or was this exactly what she had been hoping for all along?

"Madhuri," Vicky said, softly and very near to her ear, "We're not really boys, you know." He placed his hand lightly on her side, just above her waist, and she didn't object.

[Image: madhuriis%20copy.jpg]

Now it was Raj's turn, "And you are not really that much older than we are. Especially for someone in such good shape," he said, sounding nervous.

"Guys, thanks again, but I didn't mean to give you the wrong idea..." she put her hand on top of Vicky's hand to push it off her side, but she never actually pushed it off. Both hands stayed in place for a moment.

Vicky looked down at her from behind. "We don't think you were giving us the wrong idea, Madhuri."

[Image: 63f22d4cb4e798b04513c78387552a24.jpg]

His deep, soft voice speaking quietly into her ear sent a tingling sensation up her spine. She suddenly realized that she did have a nasty little fantasy going on in her mind, one that she hadn't really admitted to herself, but one which she had brought on as if she had planned it.

Vicky took her hand and led her to into the connecting family room with a large couch. The other boys followed as she went over to the couch. Not until she sat down did she realize that no one had told her to do it. She had sat in the middle of the couch, leaving room on both sides of her. She felt like a lamb led to slaughter - but she was willing leading herself there almost as if she was choreographing the whole thing herself!

[Image: Madhuri-Dixit-Nude-Nangi-Photos.jpg?resize\u003d416,640]

Vicky stood in front of her, looking down, the other two boys sat on either side of her, close, facing her. Sunny placed a hand on her cheek to stroke it

Raj placed his hand on her shoulder, in a slow and almost teasing manor untied the string around her neck that held up her bikini top letting her top fall down releasing her tits exposing them to the boys and to the lite breeze coming from the paddle fan directly above her.

[Image: MADHURIDIXIT28829.md.jpg]

"Are you sure you all want to do this?" she asked. She wasn't sure what she meant by 'this'. Well, yes, she really she did know exactly what she meant and so did they.

Like Reply
"We're sure," Vicky said. "Unless you want us to stop."

She didn't even think of answering, too lost in the moment and what was unfolding in front of her. She felt the strap of her bikini fall and Raj's fingers traced down the front of her shoulder onto her chest, brushing lightly over the top of her breast and then a cross her nipples which were now fully erect. She moaned at the feeling, which probably gave them all the answer they needed and left no doubt that she wanted this.

Vicky reached down to her waist. He slowly pulled on strings of her bikini bottom which fell open, exposing her pussy for these three young studs to see and marvel at.

[Image: Madhuri-Dixit-Nude-Big-Boobs-Pussy-And-A...-Fake-.jpg]

She automatically lifted herself off the couch just a bit so that he could pull them smoothly off her.

A moment of panic surged through her as she was becoming naked here with these guys, but she realized how much she wanted this and needed this. The panic soon turned into a feeling of excitement and almost exhilaration at being on display in front these young men that obviously liked looking at her body and wanted her.

She sat back down and lifted her feet out of the bottoms, now naked and fully exposed to the three boys except for her bikini top hanging down around her waist.

Vicky placed his hands on her knees, now slowly pushing them apart. She allowed it, and her legs spread to reveal her trimmed pussy for everyone see. She open her legs wide as if she was offering her body to them as a gift or prize to be taken.

[Image: 123.jpg]

Sunny and Raj each held one of her breasts in their hand, but they froze to gaze at her most intimate body part. She wondered if it was the first they seen. She doubted it, but it might have been in any case she was enjoying the attention and thinking about what was going to happen next.

Vicky, seemed to be more experienced and sure of himself as he gazed directly into her snatch, smiling. She wondered if he could tell how wet she was.

[Image: 97754_madsgrab_123_246lo.jpg]

Raj and Sunny began squeezing the breast in their hand while continuing to stare, alternating between her pussy and her breasts.

Vicky looked as well, but he spent more time looking directly into her eyes. She held his stare even as he stood, and began unfastening his pants, letting them drop to the floor.

Her gaze then went to his crotch. A large bulge had formed in his boxers, and she knew that this boy was indeed a man, a well hung man with a major erection sticking straight out that was just waiting there for her to take it and to enjoy in every way she could imagine.

[Image: madhuri.jpg]

The other two then began fumbling with their pants, not wanting to release her breast but unable to figure out how to get out of their pants without it. They finally managed, both sporting erections, only Sunny wearing jockey shorts. This made his erection more noticeable, and she stared at it.

"You'd better get those off before you hurt yourself," she said. Did she really say that? And was her voice actually an octave lower than a moment ago? She knew that she was fully wanted this to happen.

Sunny stood and pulled his jockeys off. His erection sprang out and bounced in front of him as he stood still. She reached up and wrapped her fingers around it, causing him to almost whimper. "Oh you're so sweet is this for me?" she teasingly asked.

She pulled on his dick and shifted her legs slightly towards him, inviting him to step in between. He did, and she pulled him down, now kneeling before her in place of Vicky.

[Image: madhuri%20sex%20(2).jpg]

He stared at this up close look at her pussy before he reached out to touch it. His touch was gentle, too gentle, as he felt around as if it was his first time.

She reached down to her own crotch and placed her hand over his, forcing it to push harder onto her. One finger pushed slightly into her entrance and she moaned in lust.

He caught on, exploring her slit with a firmer hand, causing her to moan some more. She was on fire, and feeling like a slut.

[Image: mads.jpg]

"Fuck me," she said softly, looking directly into his eyes, which suddenly opened wide in surprise.

Rising up, Sunny took hold of his hard cock and placed it in her slit as she spread her legs as wide as she could.

Finding her hole, he placed his dick at the entrance and his hands on either side of her as he leaned in and pushed with his hips, slipping his cock into her. Madhuri moaned when she felt his hard shaft push her open.

[Image: Madhuri-Dixit-Fuck-Photos.jpg]

She wrapped her legs around him, helping to pull him into her with a smoother rhythm. His cock felt great inside and her body was grateful for the long awaited relief.

Sunny lasted for only a few minutes before she could feel him swell inside her. She knew he was going to cum before he did. She pulled him tightly to her with her legs, holding him inside, and he began to shoot his semen deep inside her pussy. After the first two spurts she relaxed her grip as he pumped in and out with each new squirt until she also felt an orgasm coming on.

[Image: e463c0eb0720b2478d0fe85f92b8c7f2.jpg]

Again her legs pulled him deep inside her and held him there. He was pretty much done by this time, but she exploded, loudly, with her pussy pulsating and squeezing around his cock.

She was sure he enjoyed this as well as she did and that she had drained him while enjoying her own orgasm. It had been a long time since she had had a release like that.

He pulled out, slowly, when her legs eased up on him. But she was not finished. Or, rather, they were not finished with her. The other two guys needed release as well, especially after seeing Sunny cum inside her.

[Image: Madhuri-Dixit-Naked-Showing-Big-Boobs-An...Dixit4.jpg]

Raj had been stroking himself while watching them fuck, and could hardly wait to get in between her legs. His dick was longer than Sunny's she was looking forward to feeling it in her pussy. He began fucking her and he did reach deeper inside her than Sunny did but in less than a minute into it he began shooting his load. She again held him tight, deep inside. She enjoyed feeling his cock so deep in her, but it did nothing to get her closer to another orgasm.

When he was finished he rolled off her as her attention was shifted to Vicky.

[Image: Madhuri-Dixit-Sexy-Actress-Porn-Fuck-sex-pics.jpg]

Vicky walked over towering over her as he stepped between her legs. He was the oldest of the three, and the biggest and looking up at him made him seem even bigger. And to see his large erection pointing upward right in front of her made her melt.

Like Reply
As hot as she was, seeing his dick made her juices actually flow. Her mouth literally began to water. He looked to be longer much ticker than Raj.

Vicky was thick. Very thick. As thick as any she had ever seen. Damn, she wanted that thing inside her, right here and right now!

Vicky had to have been hot as well. Not only was she spread out naked and on display, but he had just witnessed two guys fuck her. He did seem to hurry to get between her legs and line up his large cock, but then slowed down a bit.

[Image: madhuri1.md.jpg]

Holding his cock by the base, he rubbed the head of it along her slit. It felt good, but it wasn't necessary -- her pussy was soaked and dripping from both boys' cum and a huge amount of her own juices.

"Fuck me!" she demanded, though in a soft, deep, desperate voice. "Fuck me now!"

She looked up at his face and saw that he looked anxious as well. Looking back down at her slit, his strong fingers pushed the sides of her pussy apart, making a bigger hole for his thick cock.

Placing the head of his cock at her entrance, right between his fingers, he pushed in, splitting her in two. It entered a couple of inches into her and paused, then without pulling out any he pushed a couple more inches in. She moaned at the warm, full feeling.

Vicky lifted her spread legs and placed them over his shoulders, her knees bent over them. That opened her up a little more, which was good. His was the thickest cock she had ever had, possibly the thickest anything that had been shoved into her vagina. It spread her wide, and sent electric shocks from there throughout her body.

[Image: madhuri-dixit-fake-nude-pics-11.jpg]

He pulled out a little, then he pushed hard, thrusting his entire rod up into her center. She cried out, not in pain but in surprise and pleasure. He pulled out, then pushed in hard once again as she cried out once more.

"Yes!" she yelled. "Fuck me!"

He slammed into her a few more times as she tried to push her hips up to help him.

"Fuck!" she said again. "Harder! Harder!" her pussy was on fire, and she wanted more.

She pulled her legs up hooking them behind his shoulders and pulling herself up to meet his thrusts. She felt so full. Her eyes must have been bugging out.

[Image: Madhuri+Dixit+Hot+Nude+Boobs+and+Fucking+(3).jpg]

He was drilling her, reaching deep inside, reaming out her insides. Her pussy felt more full - she thought Vicky's cock must be even bigger than it had looked.

She couldn't help but scream out as she reached a mind blowing orgasm.

"SHHHHIIIIIIITTT!!!!!" she yelled as her insides began to vibrate with spasms of uncontrolled pleasure that rippled and spread all through her body.

"Oh, Damn!" she was nearly limp, but Vicky kept plowing into her and her body responded. She fucked back harder now, hungering for more of that electric feeling, craving that release that she knew was just moments away.

[Image: fak12.md.jpg]

His strong muscular arms wrapped around and under her legs and reached for her breasts. He squeezed them roughly, he then grabbed her nipples, pinching them and pulling them up and away from her body.

Each time he thrust into her his fingers went upward, pinching and pulling her nipples, stretching her breasts up, hurting them so much it felt wonderful. Electricity shot from her nipples down to her pussy and back again.

"FFFUUUCCCKK!!!" she yelled as another orgasm rocked her entire body.

"FUCK ME HARD POUND MY CUNT! PLEEAAASSSE!!" she cried as her insides seemed to turn to mush. She was delirious and nearly out of her mind lost in a mind blowing orgasm that words cannot begin to describe.

[Image: Madhuri-Dixit-Fucking-Group-Sex-Videos.jpg]

Vicky stood alongside her, grinding his hips forward to force his cock even deeper into her. This angle gave her a different feeling, hitting different places in her pussy sending flashes of the most intense sensations that she had ever experienced throughout her body.

He increased the pace of his trusts, driving it in faster, ramming it in deeper and harder like a wild animal whose very life and very existence depend on him Cumming inside her. She felt like she was going to pass out having orgasm after orgasm as he pound into her, now making her nearly delirious with the incredible fucking she was now receiving .

She had no idea where the other guys were, what they were doing, or how long Vicky had been drilling her.

[Image: Madhuri-Dixit-Gand-Chudai-ki-Photos.jpg]

She felt him hammer her harder now, speeding up, groaning, finally yelling out as his cum began shooting into her, coating her already soaked pussy with his sperm.

He kept driving into her as his spurts eased, and she squeezed her pussy hard around his shaft to keep him spurting and inside her as long as possible.

As he pulled out, she flopped over face down, totally spent and unable to think, let alone move.

"Go ahead. Try again," she thought she heard Vicky say, and then someone was behind her. It was Raj, though she didn't know it at the time. She didn't care.

[Image: Madhuri-Dixit-Fuck-Photos.jpg]

Vicky must have seen that Raj had an erection and thought he should have another chance.

He moved her one leg, hanging it off the couch, gaining access to her pussy from behind, He lifted up her hips a little and slid his hard dick between her lips and into her pussy doggy style.

Raj pushed himself in while pulling back on her hips. She hardly noticed his long dick thrusting into her, but she heard the squishing as he pushed cum out of her filled up pussy.

Fucking her from behind did provide a different angle, and he was rubbing her clit, which began sending pleasant sparks radiating outward.

[Image: Madhuri-Dixit-Big-Ass-Fucking-Images.jpg...03d575,358]

She was only vaguely aware of those sparks until suddenly another orgasm hit her, seemingly from nowhere. The increasing rhythm of his thrusts, he then peaked, grunting and grinding himself into her as she held on as if for dear life and moaned as another orgasm hit her. Her pussy spasmed, squeezing Raj's dick inside her and evidently setting off her second orgasm.

Raj's collapsed on top of her and they lay there, both breathing heavily. After a few minutes Raj stood up and his softening cock plopped out from Madhuri's cunt his cream was leaking from her.

[Image: 674016.jpg]

That was it. All three boys seemed done in having gotten all the fucking they could handle for one day.

Madhuri likewise lay there exhausted and too tired to move. She had fucked all three young men in some cases more than once and the smell the mixture of all of their juices filled the air. She was still swollen and wet, and tender from all the cock she had had in her cunt!

Like Reply
Madhuri's mind drifted off, she thought she heard mumbled voices, but had no idea what they were saying. She didn't care. Both her mind and body felt like total mush. All she remembered was the guys saying goodbye to her, touching her, feeling her up one last time before getting dressed and then walking out the door. Then she was alone.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTD5mMwolcCWcF1feiXD9...eRYEAbpf7g]

I was still upstairs and had seen and heard most of what had gone on. I heard the boys closing the door when they left and then I watched them walking out the driveway and then next door to Sunny's house.

I walked downstairs to check on Madhuri. I don't know how long she lay there; face down on the couch, her ass in the air, arms curled up under her.

There she was my wife. My wife who just been ravaged by three teenage boys used as their whore. Cum covered and exhausted she looked like she had just been fucked into oblivion and at the same time she had a strangely contented smile on her face that made me almost most as happy and as satisfied as she clearly was.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"This was the most humiliating and degrading day of my life." She replied "And the most exciting, it was great."

[Image: Madhuri9.jpg]

When she finally tried to get up it was a difficult chore her pussy was so sore she could not walk properly. She found her way to the bathroom and settled into a nice warm bath that I had run for her. I brought her drink and set down next to her.

I guess she was a little concerned about what my reaction would be to what just happened when she asked, "what do we do now?'

I gave her a reassuring smile and said, "Let's start with a nice dinner out at a fancy restaurant and then maybe a long weekend trip to Cancun to celebrate your new found status as a Cougar. After that we will have to see what else we can check off your bucket list."

The next day I went next door to Sunny's house and dropped off the money for the yard work. He had a sheepish look on his face when he opened the door and saw me. As I handed him the money I told him "my wife said you guys did an outstanding job yesterday I'll see if there any more odd jobs you can do for us, that is if you're still interested?" He smiled and said "sure thing I would love to work on your yard again, anytime."

[Image: madhuri1.md.jpg]

I smiled as I turn around and walked back to our house and thought to myself yes kid I am sure you would.

THE-END
Like Reply
#Shraddha Srinath

Shraddha Srinath was 24 years old. She had many boyfriends in her past but none could ever get on her yet. She had just completed her M.Sc. Degree and was doing a job as a teacher in a CBSE school.

[Image: DbhNF2nW0AAbEz7.jpg]

She broke with her BOY FRIEND and was desperate to get a new one. She was a virgin. But she had a thing for rich and handsome boys. Recently she joined a new coaching class for preparing for Bank Selection Exams. The coaching center was in the district under which the town came. The district is named NMN.

On the first day of the coaching, she was standing outside the coaching center with other students who were supposed to join the same batch. The first day was quite good with introductions between the class and the teachers. Although, she noticed a handsome guy looking at her continuously; in fact he was staring at her. She avoided him. But as soon as the class ended and the students came out, the boy reached to her and asked her formal things like who she is and where she is from. Being a small town girl, this girl knew that the boy had fallen for her and she liked his appearance too. She talked formally. They came out of the center. The boy flaunted his Sports Bike and the girl was now sure that the boy is a rich guy. The girl had got her new Victim...

[Image: 5ac4a3ebce56886dec669681fb6bb8aa.jpg]

Later, as the days passed by, they started talking and became good friends. One day the boy asked for her mobile number, to which she politely denied saying that her dad is very strict. But the boy continued to try every day and after 6-7 days, the boy succeeded in getting her number.

The chatting continued now on the mobile too. And soon these two were talking about anything. Being a bold an open girl, Shraddha Srinath didn't mind his funny jokes which later turned into sex jokes. And sex was also a topic sometimes they talked upon. During the talks the boy came to know that Shraddha Srinath was a virgin though she had a serious affair in the past which broke before he came into her life.

[Image: shraddha-srinath-4.JPG]

The chatting soon turned into the late night phone calls. Yet, Shraddha Srinath did not make that boy her BOY FRIEND because she had just broken up with her ex. She didn't want to make any more BOY FRIENDS. She wanted to stay single and free and enjoy life the way she wanted. Her EX was very naughty and they talked a lot about SEX but they never did it in real. Just a few meetings which involved hugs n kisses. But her new BOY FRIEND, Vicky was a playboy, she knew it already. She was just playing around him, using him for dropping her from the Bus Stand to coaching and return.

[Image: shraddha-srinath-0a.jpg]

This playboy had physical feelings for her since the first day he saw her. He felt his 8 incher tool growing under his pants the first time he saw her. And he had decided that he will soon take her to bed.

One day, they were just sitting outside the coaching after the class and chatting, Vicky asked Shraddha Srinath if she's hungry and she said yes. He told her that there is a good bakery nearby, they could go and have some nice Pastries. Shraddha Srinath liked the idea and went along with him. They ate the pastry there and then he dropped Shraddha Srinath back to the Bus Stand. Some days later they went on for lunch in a good hotel too.

[Image: shraddha-srinath_151505714600.jpg]

After almost 40 days of coaching, one day Vicky told Shraddha Srinath that he wants to take Shraddha Srinath on a long drive, Shraddha Srinath had promised him earlier that he will go on a drive with him one day but only in a Car. It was summer so Vicky brought his friend's Car. They sat in, and went on the highway . A.C. was on and Shraddha Srinath was feeling butterflies in her tummy. They were talking usually when Vicky placed his hand on Shraddha Srinath's. Shraddha Srinath didn't react and stayed normal, It increased Vicky's confidence. 

He told Shraddha Srinath that there is a good farm house of his friend on the ways and they will stop by there and have lunch which they had brought with them and Shraddha Srinath agreed.

[Image: 3400848F-3521-40B3-8D14-4ABD6433FBAB.jpeg]

As they reached there, Shraddha Srinath called her mom and told her that she will get late as she is with her Girl-Friend. Shraddha Srinath's mom agreed to it.

So then they went in the form house. It had a nice Bed Room. They sat on the bed and unpacked their lunch, and ate it. Shraddha Srinath fed him Vicky her hands. Vicky also fed Shraddha Srinath with his hands. And once he said, "There is some rice on your upper lip", He bent forward and cleaned that rice with his thumb. Shraddha Srinath was stunned. He smelled the opportunity and slowly put his lips on her and gave her a small kiss. Shraddha Srinath liked to be kissed and she liked this one too but showed mock anger.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

They cleaned the lunch stuff. And sat on the bed and talked for a while when Vicky said he wanted to hug her. Shraddha Srinath refused but later Vicky succeeded in his pleading and hugged her. The Playboy had got what he wanted. He put his body weight on Shraddha Srinath and soon she was on bed with him on top of her. Inside, She was feeling horny now. She had closed her eyes and Vicky sensed the moment, kissed her on her eyes. then her lips and then sucked on her lips. She liked kissing and reciprocated properly. Soon they were smooching like anything. She had a nice Figure of 32-25-34.

Vicky soon grabbed her Boobs above her top and started pressing them. Shraddha Srinath had this weakness; her boobs were really very sensitive. He knew this thing since they used to have Phone Sex. Vicky started pressing them harder and soon Shraddha Srinath was in his arrest.

[Image: a83f5a47b9153df9d2d33373360d1854.jpg]

He removed her top and was stunned to see Shraddha Srinath's fair body and her boobs. No-one could have ignored her Body and Boobs and how could he? He started pressing them harder, Shraddha Srinath asked him to be soft. She said it's getting out of control and they should not go further. But inside she was dying to be loved. Vicky wasted no time in talking and kept on playing with her boobs, hugged her tightly and rolled sideways. Then removed her bra hooks from behind and again rolled on top of her. He removed her Bra. Vicky Started kissing her boobs and rubbing her tongue on her nipples, sucking them and biting them softly. Shraddha Srinath was going mad. He kept on sucking her nipples and his hands reached Shraddha Srinath's Virgin Pussy. She was damn wet at that time. He rubbed her pussy over her Jeans.

[Image: 2c98d12963288ade0.jpg]

Like Reply