Incest My Agent Mom by Devteen
very angry because I love mom very much and I dont like someone say bad about my mom.
I said : common fisy, i don't think that you have such a feeling inside you. If I came to know this before I shouldn't been friendly with you. I know my mom very well. Her most of clients were from your religion. More than that I didn't seen mom even looking at you in wrong way. Don't forget that what she did to you when your finger wounded when you were in my home. Fuck you fisy... Saying this I opened the door and get out of the car.
Fisy called me : kannaa, its not like that... What I meant to say....
I started walking , I don't even tried to listen what fisy saying. Fisy too came behind me saying sooorry, he didn't meant that.. He tried to calm me but he couldn't done that, I get in a bus which going towards my college...
In the class I changed my seat near from fisy, and I saw fisy looking at me all the time during periods. But I didn't turned and looked back at him. Because of somany students in the class fisy didn't get chance to speak with me, because he couldn't argue or try to justify because of the theme which iam angry with him. After class I went to home by bus, fisy tried to stop me but I didn't.
But when I saw mom with a bright smile in blue nighty , I don't know what happened to me. Mt anger vanished away. I tried to hug mom but mom didn't allowed me , told me to go and take bath at first. After bath I studied and completed my home assignments because to spent time with mom in the night.
Around 0630 evening I heared a bike sound stopping infront of our house. I looked through window and saw fisy getting down from his sports bike wearing white t shirt and blue jeans and carring a small back pack.
I bit irritated seeing him, I don't know why he came here for. I didn't went downstairs to meet him. After sometime mom came to my room along with fisy and said ' kanna, fisy here , he is here to help you by telling the classes which you missed during that one weak in class.
I looked at fisy and saw he smiling at me. But I didn't smiled back or neither any expression came on my face. I felt mom noticed it and before mom asking fisy said : you can go aunty, I will be here with kannan and tell him everything.
Hearing it mom hummed : mmm and turned back and walked out of my room.
Fisy close the door and bolted it aftee mom gone out of my room and then I asked : why are you here fisal, you are in a house which not belong to yours religion .
Then fisy came near to me and said : leave it yaar, Iam sooorry, really really sooorry. I didn't meant that,
Me: then what you meant?..
Fisy : I,,,I,,, yaar it's hard to explain... You are the only friend I have, don't be that rude with me...
Me : I need to hear it fisal....... Don't try to make it out.
Fisy : oh. Okey then ... Don't feel odd hearing it. I kissed your mom and she became angry...
I didnt let fisy complete his lie , Inbetween I said : I told you fisal, don't try to make new stories, i know my mom won't get angry for a kiss. How many times she kissed you that too infront of me, both of you hugged infront of me, I didn't seen mom getting angry...
Fisy : haa, but its me kissed aunty, unfortunately that too in lips. Then she..
Me : fisy,,,, stop this crap ..... I know you kissed on my moms lips, but when did she angried at you?...
Suddenly fisals eyes widened and said : did you know that I kissed aunty on lips?..
Hearing that only I understood what a blunder came from my mouth, because at that time while he kissed my mom I was sleeping on the bed, I mean acting sleeping but fisal don't know this.
I said : that, that, mom told me ..
Fisal still with amazed face : did aunty told you that?...
Then I said : I told you today itself that we are like friends and shares everything. Mom told me your friend is too naughty , he kissed me in my lips.
Fisal : naughty?...
Me : you said unfortunately?.. So.... Its not that matter we arguing here...
Fisal : haaa,,,, I know... But I felt aunty became angry with me.... God promise it is the reason....
I don't have any option other than take his words, because if I argued more I will get in trouble like I been before sometime by saying blunders.
Me : hmmmmm, but fisy,, you said religious views....
Fisy : Iam sooorry yaar, really really soooryy, I know both you aunty is not at all like that,, both of you never showed or said, neither I felt you and aunty having problem with my religion. Unfortunately it came from my mouth. Iam begging you, Iam sooorry, really sooorry... How can I say soorry more , tell me, what you want me to do?..
I became calm hearing it, I said : hmmm,, you don't need to do anything, please don't lie to me, I don't like friends who were liers, neither my mom.
Fisal : try to understand, I felt really awkward tell you the truth that I kissed on Aunty's lips. That's why... I never ever do that..
Me : what?, say lie or kiss on lips?.
Fisy : both..
Me : hmm, kissing on lips its not my matter, its upto my mom. I want you not to lie or say some bullshit like you said to me .
Fisy : mmm..... So are we okey?..
Me : give me some time.....
Fisy : haaa, can we start studying?.. I will tell you what.....
Me : fisy..... Don't go for it.. I know about you. I know you are an ass hole interested in looking at girls and teachers navel more than what teachers teaching to us. So I don't think you will tell me what I have missed in the class.. Tell this to my mom, not to me....
Hearing it fisy gave a foolish smile to me..
I said : Iam going to study,, do whatever you want...
Saying this I sat back on the chair and started reading book. Fisal layed on the bed and took book from his backpack and started reading...
Five minutes later I heared fisal calling me : kannaaa.... Can I ask you something?..
I looked at fisal and saw he looking at me anxiously and I said : haa, ask it?..
Fisal said : are not angry with me for,for, for kissing aunty in lips?..
Then I thought for seconds what to answer and I said : I accompanied you today itself to class, and more than that you are still laying on my bed.
With a slight pose I countinued : listen fisy, I told you how close me and my mom are, whatever mom experienced mom will tell me, if she is okey with that, Iam too okey with that. If my mom doesn't have any problem, then why should I be angry with you?. I think you got the answer, now be silent and let me study.
Hearing that fisal became silent. After around five minutes he said : soorry to disturb you, I believe both you and aunty are the perfect mom and son in the world..
I only hummed : mmm............
Around 8'o clock mom opened the door and came inside and both me and fisy looked at mom and mom asked to fisy : hey fisy, its 8'o clock, are you willing to stay here tonight?..
Then with a smile fisy opened his back pack and took, one shorts and t shirt and showed it to mom like he came here with a plan to stay here. Mom smiled at fisy and said : okey then, you boys come to downstairs when you want to take dinner.
Saying this mom closed the door and went out of my room. Then fisy said : your mom is so sweet kannaaa..
I seen lust in his eyes and on his lips when he said the last sentence to me. I hummed again : mmm...
I became angry and irritated again by knowing that fisy is going stay in my home. Because I know If he stays here Iam not going to get chance to sleep with my mom. But I didn't have any option other than accept the fact.
I lost my consentration thinking about fisy's stay over here and 30 minutes later I stood from the chair without talking to fisal I went out of my to and reached ground floor and saw mom watching TV. Mom saw me coming and stood from sofa and said : then let's have dinner , I think. Where's fisy?.. Don't you call him?.
I walked to dining room and said : no,,,.........
I didn't looked back to see moms expression and I sat on chair around dining table. Five minutes later mom came with fisal to dining room and sat on chairs. While taking dinner I noticed mom looking at me questioningly. Fisal too sat silently this time which is not his usual behaviour. I finished my dinner first and I went straight into moms room and layed on the bed. Around 20 minutes later mom came inside and sat at the edge of the bed and asked : what's the problem Inbetween you and fisy?..
I said looking at mom : problem?, what problem?, nothing mom...
Then mom layed near me caressed my hair and kissed on my left cheek and said : kannaa, fisy also said this to me. I want to know it, I think there's nothing Inbetween us to hide. Is it...
Hearing it I said everything to mom which happened today... Mom listened everything calmly and after Iam over mom said : so,, you said, you don't even have any problem if he kiss me on my lips if Iam okey with it..
I looked at mom anxiously and said : is that the problem here , he lied to me, that too about you. Whatever he do I don't have any problem at all, but if he said anything bad about you, I can't bear it mom, soory mom, I can't bear it..
Hearing it mom smiled and kissed my cheek again and said : oh kannnaa... Fisy kissed on my lips , more than that Iam having sex with strangers, you don't have problem then but you felt bad hearing fisy said some crap that too by mistake.
I became surprised and irritated hearing that from mom and I mooved away from mom and said : don't say like this to me mom. I told you somany times that I only wants to see my mom happy. I know, I believe mom enjoying it. I don't think nobody forced you neither you told me like that. If any body trying to force you or harass you , tell me mom, I will kick his ass as much as I can possible. I will do it, I won't wait for anybodys call, or neither stood afraid. Did you think I won't do it?... My eyes filled with tear, even god don't even know why...
Then mom hugged me tightly kissed all over face and said : you are always amazing me kannaa....
I didn't replayed anything to mom....
Mom asked then with a naughty smile : I think my kannan is not happy because of fisal staying here,,, am I correct?...
I said slowely : what do you think?...
Mom laughed loudly and said : oh kannaa, you will get whatever you want..... My dear don't need to worry about this.... saying this mom squeezed my dick above my dhoti and made my lymph dick hard....
I looked at moms face and said : mmm mmmmm....
Then mom said : now do one thing for me,,, can you?..
Me : I will do anything for you mom...
Mom : be cool, forget what he said and be friendly with fisy again.. Its true that he don't have friends here, you know it too...
I said with little hesitation :hmmm, okey mom... But don't forget that he have lust on you..
Mom laughed and said : common kanna,, is that a problem for you?..
Me : actually, its me really wants to ask this question to you mom?..
Mom with a cheeky smile : mmm, then I had to say, I don't have any problem, such cute guy have crush on me, that's a good news I think.... What do you think?.. Mom said this like trying to tease me... But my dick becane rock hard hearing it..
Then I smiled and said : if my mom don't have any problem, I too don't have any problem...
Mom pinched my cheek with right fingers and said : that's my dear boy... So Iam going to call him here and everything will be compromised today, now itself.. Okey?..
Me : okey mom..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Mom called loudly : fisy,,,,,,,, come here ......
Fisal came to my room within second , me sat on my bed and mom sat beside me at the edge of the bed. Fisal came beside us and mom said : sit here infront of me fisy...
Fisal sat at the edge of the bed infront of us. Then mom said : fisy,, kannan told me everything, now tell me, did you ever felt we , I mean me also kannan even looking at you like religious views ?..
Fisal said : oh god,,, no aunty, never till now, and I know both of you won't ever. I know I said a big blunder to hide the truth. Iam really really soorry aunty, even I said sooorry to kannan somany times. I came here today only to say sorry to kannan and be friendly again with him. Saying this fisy looked at me.
But I looked towards mom...
Then mom said : mmmm,, okey then.. Why did you lied to kannan?.. True friends never lies each other do you know that?.
Hearing it fisy bowed his head and said in low voice : I know kannan will have told you everything. I felt awkward to say the truth to kannan at that time.
Mom : oh my dear fisy,,,, why should you feel awkward to say the truth..?..
Fisy said : but kiss...
Mom said : haaa, I forget to ask.. You kissed in my lips. So did I showed any sighn that Iam angry with you after that?..
Fisy : no...
Mom : then what you said to kannan?..
Fisy : Iam sooorry aunty, don't make this complicated , Iam really really sooorry for what I said to kannan. Then he looked at me and said : kannaaa, Iam sooorry daa, believe me, Iam really really sooorry, I never new that you and aunty were these close as real friends. If I came to know that before I never have been lied to you .
Fisal said this pleadingily and he caught my right hand with his both hands. And countinued : forgive me daa.... Forgive me for the lie , also for the kiss... I told you I don't have a good friend here .
Then I looked towards mom and mom looked back at me and smiled and said : kannaaa, now its upto you,, leave it.. He is asking for your friendship... I think he is a good kid. Then mom looked at fisy and smiled and said : is it fisy?..
Fisy didn't replayed looked at me for my replay , I said : hmmmmm... Sooorry accepted friend.. Don't forget , don't lie to me again, if there's anything you felt difficult to tell me, tell me to leave the matter. Iam okey with that... Saying this Fisal smiled at me and gave a quick hug and said : thanks daa. .. So are we cool?..
I smiled and thought for seconds and said : mmmm.mm, ya we are cool.....
Then mom said : fisy, you didn't gave answer to my question.. Why did you felt Iam angry at you?..
Fisal : aunty.... Why are you not leaving that matter?, kannan is cool now...
Mom said looking naughty at fisy : but Iam not cool....
Then fisy said : actually what you want aunty, do you want me to kiss you again?..
I surprised hearing that question from fisy , I looked towards mom for replay , mom thought for seconds and said: mmmm, well... If you want to check I will be angry or not then you can kiss me....
Hearing moms replay I felt shiver on whole body and my dick became rock hard. Then Fisal looked at me and asked : what I will do kannaa?..
Fisal kicked the ball which mom passed to fisal to my court. I first looked at moms face and saw mom eagerly waiting for my replay then I thought for two three seconds and said : I told you about me when we were in my room. If my mom is okey, then Iam 100% okey.. I don't have problem at all . more than that I don't think I want interfere in this matter because its its between you and mom. I kicked the ball in the middle between mom and fisal.
But Fisal didn't mooved a bit other than looking at my moms cheeky smiling face. Around 10 seconds gone Fisal still didn't mooved, I saw his hand shivering. Suddenly mom mooved forward and said : come here, l will finish your doubt today itself. Saying this mom caught fisy's both cheek with both palm and kissed directly on fisy's soft red lips with moms red thick lips.
Did mom sucked fisy's lower lip, I doubted . because the soft kiss went around 8 seconds. At last mom mooved back and said : look at me now am I angry now?..
By looking at fisy's face I understood that he were somewhere else, because moms sudden act of kiss made fisy stunned... Fisy said with his wide opened eyes : yes..
Mom asked questioningly : yes?.. Did I looks like I angry?..
Then Fisal came back to reality and said : yes,,, no,, I mean no, you are not angry aunty.
Then mom smiled at fisy and pinched both cheeks with both hands and said : don't make unnecessary doubts in your mind.
Before fisy saying anything I said : mom..... I too have doubt?.. I smiles at mom...
Mom smiled and came near to me kissed all over my face and said : I know my dear don't have any doubts... Saying this mom laughed and I too laughed along wit mom..
We looked towards fisy when we heared fisy saying : kanna, I really envy on you.. I never ever seen mom and son who were friendly like you and aunty...
Suddenly moms mobile started ringing which put on the corner of the room for charging.. I mooved from the bed and took the phone in my hand and seeing the number starting with +44, i looked at clock and seen time proper 10'o clock and I understood who it was. I looked at mom and mom got it and told to me : gave it to me...
I gave the phone to moms hand and mom stood from the bed and told to fisal : you guys be here or watch TV, do what you wish, I will be back... Saying this with the phone mom went out of the room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I saw fisy looking towards moms big ass juggling when mom walked out of my room. After that fisy turned back and smiled at me . I too smiled toward fisy and asked : so, your parents know that you are staying here?..
Fisy replayed : haa, I told them I will stay here. Actually they were very happy to know I got a friend here so early. More than that last time when I stayed over here, aunty talked with my mom . Mom became very happy to knew that aunty caring me very much as like aunty loves you. Even mom told me to bring both you and aunty to my home for lunch before they going back.
I replayed : haa,, you tell this to mom ... Mom won't deny it...
Fisy : anyway, let's watch TV , premier league matches are going on. City vs liverpool.
Me : you go ahead, Iam not that much interested in football.
Fisy : okey then, I will be there watchinh tv. Saying this fisy went out of my room.
When I saw he left room I layed back and thought , what the hell mom done five minutes before?, kissed fisy , my friend that too in lips. Why did mom do this?. Mom told me before indirectly she has little crush on fisy , mom likes his his cheeks and lips especially. But my dick became hard seeing it, chey.. Feels shame on myself".
I took my mobile spent time playing game in my mobile. If fisy were not in my home, I have the chance to go to my room and lay with mom . if I go there now and locked the door leaving fisy alone , there's chance for fisy to feel odd. Probably i won't get chance to do anything with mom today.
Around 20 minutes passed Fisal came back inside and sat beside me at the edge of the bed. I asked him : is the game finished?..
He replayed : no,, half time.
I felt something fishy on his face, I asked again : whats your plan tomarrow?. I mean did you go straight from here to class or go home at first ?..
He replayed : I think of going directly to class from here with you. So that I can sleep more time.
Me : haaa, then why can't you change your dress?, I think you brought dress for night.
Then fisy looked at the floor at first and said slowely , I felt difficulty for Fisal to say this : haa, I have brought dress, actually its in your room in my back pack. I went there to take it I heared aunty talking on phone. So ,, so came back.
"Oh god...",,, now I understood what the reason behind his wiered expression on his face, probably he should have hear something which mom talking on phone with Anwar.
This time I too felt difficult to speak with fisy, I tried to hide my emberassed expression from my face and I stood from the bed and said : I will go and come back with your backpack then.
I started walking, main intention was to escape from fisy, suddenly fisy said : kannaa,... Wait a minute...
I turned back and looked back at fisy, and fis said : I think you better not to go there now.
Hearing it I understood he heared my mom talking on phone probably hot talk, but I said like I didn't understood what he meant by that : why?..
Then fisy said : how to say this to you?.. Mmmmm, well,,,, aunty is not talking normally.. I mean, you know, bit hot talk.... Saying this Fisal Bowes his head and looked at the ground like he felt awkward to say this to me.
I stood there seconds like froze , I felt my hands shivering. I don't know what I will say to fisy.. But I said after a quick thinking : dad... Mom talking with dad.. Its okey, nothing strange wife talking to husband bit hot via phone who lives far away from each other. Don't worry I will go there by calling mom loudly to inform that Iam coming there to take your back pack..
Saying this i turned back and thought to get out from this emberassed situation as fast as I can and inform mom to be careful . suddenly I heared fisy saying again : kannnaa.... One minute..
I turned back again because I don't have any choice , then fisy said looking at my face : I think your fathers name is not Anwar , will be something else......... I think...
I shocked hearing that , my eyes widened and jaws parted and I felt my whole body shivering,, Fisal came to know mom is not talking with my dad, talking with someone else who have name Anwar. My head bowed and stood like froze seconds suddenly I walked out of my room fastly without saying anything to fisal because I don't know what will I said more to fisal and o couldn't face him more..
I ran towards my room and when I reached out of my room I saw the door was not closed completely more than that its easily and clearly audible moms laught and I heared mom saying : oh my darling ,, do it fast... I can't hold more.... I want it inside now....
I pushed the door hardly and went inside the room and saw mom laying on her back with her nighty raised upto just below her pussy and her right hand were inside both thighs. Hearing the hard loud sound of door opening mom jumped from laying position and sat on her ass. By seeing moms expression I understood mom frightened hearing the sudden loud noise.
I indicated mom looking at mom angrily to cut the call. Mom swiped the screen and said : kannaaaa, you make me shit on the bed by frightening me....
I paused for second and said : oh mom.... What have you done?... Shit.....
Mom asked me eagerly : what,,, what happened?...
Me : oh god ,,,, mom did you forget that theres someone else with us now..
Mom thought for second and moms eyes widened and asked in shaking voice : fisy,, what , what happened tell me?..
Me : oh mom.... He listened your conversation , even he heared the name with whom you are talking to ..
Hearing it, moms jaws dropped and asked in trembling voice : whaaaaaat?...
Me : haaa mom, he came here to pick is bag , you don't even closed the door properly,, he listened you talking hot with Anwar. He told me this. What will we do now mom.... What have you done?.....
I looked at mom without even closing my eyes for once, mom bowed her head in shame nothing came from moms mouth.. I went near to bed and sat at the edge of the bed and asked : tell me mom,, what will we do now?...
Still I didn't get any replay from mom...
For the next two minutes both of us didn't talked and finally mom looked at me and I saw shame on my moms face and said : I,, I don't know.....
Hearing it I bowed my head and looked at the bed and said myself " oh god,, help me..."...
Again silence caught both me and mom, and after two three minutes mom said looking at me with trembling voice : kannaa,, what will we do?..
I looked at mom and said : its your idea to let him stay over here, more than that you forgot his presence...
Suddenly fisy came inside and stood infront of us and both me and mom looked at him shamefully. Then he said without any expression : don't worry aunty, Iam not going to tell this to anyone. You can believe me.. Saying this Fisal took his bag and walked out of our room.
Me and mom looked each other confusingily counyinusly for seconds..
Then I said : i think he heared everything we talked ..
Mom : mmm....
Again fisy came inside our room and shocked both of us and this time said to me : kanna,,, its too late now, I can go now to my home, but there's chance for my parents to feel odd. So can I stay here for today. Only for today?..
I bowed my head in shame and nothing came out of my mouth, but mom acted this time, mom stood from the bed and went near to fisy and said : I know, probably you thinks how wiered we are. It doesn't matter to me. More than that I know you are not going to tell this to anyone, because to whom you will tell this?.. Whatever, fisy,,, even if you thinking to going from here, its not going to happen, Iam not going to let you leave in this time. Did you heared me?..
Fisal only hummed : mmm....
Mom caught on fisy's both shoulder and kissed softly on his forehead and said with a smile : you go watch TV ,, we will join with you...
Fisal said : okey aunty......... Saying this he turned back and walked away from the room.. Mom went behind him and ensured this time he reached downstair.
Then mom came near to me and said : kannnaa, I think you better go and talk with him.. I think you know what I meant?. I don't think he is going to make scene... He won't,,, Iam sure about that..
I stood from the bed and said by looking at the floor : mmmm, okey mom...
While walking towards the door I heared mom saying : there's chance he will ask some wiered questions, be calm... And replay thoughtfully.. I will be there in minutes..
I turned back and looked at mom for once and again turned and walked out the room. I heared door closing sound behind me and I looked towards the door and I surprised seeing it and asked myself " after all this happened, still mom going to talk with Anwar?". Finally I said to myself " hmm,, already wet, then what's the problem taking a bath".

I reached the hall and saw Fisal sitting on the sofa after changing over his dress to track suit. I went near to him and sat on a chair slowely near to him. Fisal just lookes at me and didn't gave any expression to me and turned back and countinued watching TV.
I broke the silence by saying slowely : Iam soorry fisy, I didn't meant to hurt you, neither I don't have any problem you staying here.
Then Fisal looked at me and said : its you told me, friend won't lie each other....
I asked at him : when did I lied to you?..
Fisal said : common kannaa, you should have told me, if you don't like me stay here...
I bowed my head for two three seconds and said : I were afraid,,, afraid of what happened right now. And it happened... There's nothing more than that. Which son likes to know his friend knew his mom's....
I stopped suddenly and bowed my head in shame...
I heared Fisal asking : you mean, you are okey with that?...
I raised my head and said : I told you the answer before to this question.. If my mom is okey, Iam too okey,, I don't have any problem..
Fisal became surprised hearing it and said after a long pause : but, ... Is this bit wiered?..
Then I said : yes, its wiered... But even you kissed my mom that too on her lips and mom too kissed you on your lips that too infront of me. How about that?. Isn't that wiered too?..
Fisal became silent hearing it , then I said like mom told me to replay only aftee thinking carefully , slowely in low voice : listen fisy,, you don't know completely about my family. Me and mom were like good friends , we used to share everything. I told you this before. Can I ask you something, did you ever felt or thought how we became close like this?..
Fisal said : yes,, somany times, but I failed to get an answer. I can't like you friendly with my mom never ever in my life.
Then I said : do you know what is the reason which you feels you can't be like me .. Because you have a nice dad, I mean your mom have a good husband. But here, my dad, he is an ass hole , I mean drunkard. Its the truth. I grown seeing my mom working hard for me and my family at the same time women at my moms age resting in their home. You can even compare your moms life with mine. Iam pretty sure you even have servants to do all the house hold works in your home.
Fisal hummed : hmm...
I countinued : I always felt really bad and pity thinking my moms life... Coming to home completely exhausted by going home to home for work even in hot climate.
Fisal lowered his eyes and hummed again like he listening to me : mmmmm.
I countinued : so,, I tried to be friendly with mom, tried to comfort her always, even tried to know her problems,, like a good friend. And I think you can understand by thinking, how lonely my mom where in all these conditions.
Fisal hummed again : hmmm...
I said : finally me and mom started being close more than as a mom and son... I mean like good friends sharing everything each other. Its really hard to explain. Only thing I wanted to say, I didn't meant to hurt you, Iam really really soorry for that. I told you, my mom likes you very much among my friends, I too likes you yaar...
Hearing it Fisal smiled and stood from the sofa came near to me and put his right arm through my neck and pulled my head towards his body and squeezed my neck and said : okey bro...... Iam too not angry with you. Still jealous on you....
Fisal left my neck and smiled at me and I too smiled back and said : okey bro...... One more thing, don't talk anything infront of satheesh..
Fisal said with serious look : who is going to talk infront of him?.. Tomarrow onwards I won't take my car to go to class, we will go by bike..
Me : satheesh?..
Fisal said with a smile : leave his matter, I will deal him...
Me : hmmmmm.....
Fisal asked after a small gap : hey, can I ask you something?..
Me : haa yaar, what is it?..
Fisal : who is that guy Anwar?.
I said after thinking : well... Boyfriend... I smiled at fisal..
Fisals eyes widened hearing my cool open answer and he asked : how did you came to know about him, I mean did aunty tell you about him?..
Then I said : fisy,,,, leave that matter yaar, is that a problem to you?..
Fisy smiled at me and asked : is he fair?..
Me : what?..
Fisal : haa yaar, I believe he should been a fair handsome guy, other wise how would been abled to , to make aunty as his girlfriend..
I smiled hearing that, but I something crazy happened , I felt my dick becoming hard..
I said : I told you fisy,, leave that matter, I think its not our matter. Its my moms deal. Its not required for me or you to interfere in that matter. My don't likes it. I lied to fisal..
Fisal said : haaa,,,...
I countinued : well he is also a married man,, policy holder of my mom. You know, extramarital affair,,, we can call it in that way I think. .
Fisal said : hmmm,, lucky bastered....
Suddenly I heared footsteps behind me and mom came Inbetween us with a smile and sat beside Fisal by putting her right arm through fisy's shoulder and said with smile : so what's going on here?..
I said loudly : mom, he called Anwar bastered....
Then fisy and mom looked at me and fisy said loudly : I said lucky bastered, not only bastered.
Then we both looked towards moms face and mom said : so you guys are cool again, I think. Then looking at me mom asked : so kanna, you said everything to fisy..
I said : haa, short brief......... I told him how we became close like this and also about Anwar...
Then mom looked at fisy with smile and asked : so what you think fisy?, how wiered this mom and son are?..
Suddenly fisy hugged mom tightly by circling his hands through moms belly and back also he rested his left chin on right above moms right boob and said : too wiered... Lucky to be close with such mom and son..
Then mom pinched fisals with left fingers and kissed on fisy's forehead and said : lucky to have a friend like you to my son...
I looked at my mom and fisy who were sitting without any gap hugging each other with my full erected dick..
Then mom said looking at clock : its 11'o clock guys. Its time for me to goto bed. So where you boys planned to sleep ?..
Fisy replayed suddenly : I know kannan likes to sleep with you aunty, if you don't have any problem, I will too sleep with you..
My eyes widened hearing fisy's words and looked towards mom for her replay . mom said : well, okey then.. Let's all sleep together today in my bed, am I right kanna?..
Both fisy and mom looked at me for my answer, I didn't had any option other than saying " okey" to mom...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Hearing my okey , mom stood from the sofa and said : Iam going to bed, you boys come whenever you feel sleepy..
Saying this mom walked towards her room juggling her big ass. I saw again fisy looking at my moms bigg ass swinging rhythamatically and sexyily according to her footsteps.
Mom entered inside the room and then fisy looked at me eagerly to know what Iam going to do. I too stood from chair and said to fisy: I know you are a late night sleeper... Take your time fisy..
Suddenly fisy too stood from the sofa and said with a cheeky smile : I don't know why, today I feels sleepy now.
I only hummed as replay : mmmm, I know you will. I expected this from fisy because I know fisy is not going to miss any second which he gets to sleep with my mom.
I went towards the power point and switched off the TV and remooved cable from the line and when I turned back I didn't seen fisy there, he already left the hall . After ensuring the door were locked and switching off the light I too walked towards moms room.
I didn't seen mom in room , I saw fisy standing near the bed playing on his mobile. Suddenly mom came out of toilet and both me and fisal looked at mom questioningly. Mom looked both of our face and understood that we are waiting for mom to lay first on bed to take our respective position after. Mom smiled and asked : oh, both you feels sleepy so early, that's good. What are you boys waiting for?.
Both of us didn't said anything and I looked towards fisy and saw he smiling foolishly. Mom gave cheeky smile to me, then mom came near to bed and layed on the left side of the bed leaving enough space to lay for two of us. I looked at fisy and I seen sadness on fisy's face because he knew I will lay near mom , I have the preference.
Fisy walked slowely towards the bed and both me and mom looked at fisy where he going to lay. My heart beat fastly looking at fisy, but fisy layed right side of the bed leaving big space Inbetween mom and him for me.
Suddenly Fisal sat back on his ass on the bed and looked at mom and said : aunty I feels to go and sleep in kannan's room.
Suddenly mom too sat on the bed and said to fisy : I think you want to talk with your girlfriends. Is it?. Mom said this teasingily with a smile.
Fisy replayed then : no aunty, i already switched off myobile. I think one of us will fell down from the bed during sleep in the night.
Then mom said : I won't fell down, if you feels you will fell then you sleep in the middle Inbetween me and kannan.
Hearing it fisy became happy but not me, I bit irritated and felt angry hearing it. Then I said : okey then, mom I will sleep in my room then.
Hearing it both fisy and mom looked at me. Mom noticed the anger in my face, then mom started laughing loudly and said after that : then let's do one thing, I will sleep in the middle, both of you can sleep in both sides. Otherwise both of you go and sleep in kannans room.
Suddenly Fisal said with a cheeky smile : no aunty, we will sleep both sides of yours. Saying this fisy looked at me questioningly.
Then I said to mom : okey mom, you sleep in the middle.
Fisy became really happy hearing it and mom looked at fisy's face and smiled at him after that told me : switch off the light kannaaaaa..... Saying this mom mooved to middle of the bed and layed on her back on the bed. I switched off the light and our room became completely dark and I slowely went near to bed and layed left side of mom . by seeing the shadow I understood fisy also layed on the bed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
page 65
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
(09-09-2019, 09:30 AM)sarit11 Wrote: page 65
Update pls.... such a erotic story....
Like Reply
go onnnnnnnn
Like Reply
Nice and keep going
Like Reply
hey next part
Like Reply
Damn hot!
Like Reply
It's just the copy of story from xossip.. I thought that you would make it little different
Like Reply
Mother's relation with others are fine but with son' s friend is too humiliating for him...
Like Reply
W O W, writer should explore his boundaries not of individuals, as silent readers are much more, your strength is length of your updates. Please continue..? Great writing
Like Reply
I can agree with you guys but we have to give the freedom to the writer to come up with his own mind. We are here to enjoy the story not criticising the writer.

Please give us your update every day

Please ?
Like Reply
" oh god",,, I really forget fisy's presence. Thats why I even forgot to close the door. Kannan is not at all problem for me, its my dear kannan who supports me to enjoy as much I wanted. I felt fisy became part of our family member. I really forgot his presence. I really felt ashamed also fear when kannan told me fisy came to know my connection with Anwar who still unknown to him. Actually I felt fear thinking my dear son kannan, because if fisy told about this to any of his friends that will hurt my kannan, I can't even think my kannan being hurted or humiliated being anyone.

But when I heared fisy said that he is not going to tell anything to anyone, more than that when I found he has no intention to broke the relation with kannan or me I came to know fisy is not going to tell anything to anyone. Anyway I know fisy is not only looking at me as his friend kannan's mom but also he have really crush and lust on me. I had to say he have list on me more than my kannan have on me because I always noticed fisy having hard on whenever he is around me.
I really had to say I liked fisy looking and talking with me holding his lust inside. I really enjoyed fisy, the cute fair cheeky friend of my kannan looking and talking with me trying to hide lust on me.

At the time I mocked or teased fisy saying if he wants to check whether I will be angry or not if he kiss on my lips, I seen fisy being shiver in excitement. But kannans presence fisy stopped taking that step. Probably fisy have felt shame to kiss his friends moms lips that too infront of his friend. But I kissed fisy on his lips. When I saw kannan looking at both of us with his big tent on his dhoti I understood kannan is not going to stop or tell anything for kiss. Even I saw excitement on kannans face like he wanted to see it. When I looked towards fisy's red small lovely lips countinuesly , I couldn't hold myself taking the action kissing on his lovely lips.
Today I made Anwar pissed of because I again left the hot talk in the middle. But one thing very good happened by that, Anwar became bit emotional and he told me he is going to come in two weeks because he can't hold himself much more. I told anwar to come as soon as possible because I like Fisal among my lovers most because its him I enjoyed most. His dick inside my pussy, in my anus, hooooo,,, I can't even describe how good he was.
When I reached downstair and seeing fisy and kannan smiling and having conversation like before as friends I became really happy. But when fisy asked my permission to sleep along with me like kannan I felt bit funny, bit excited too and I agreed without any delay.

I seen the funniest thing I ever seen in my life. I seen two boys , one my son, other his friend around same age as him standing in my room completely tensed that too who will sleep beside me. I felt fisy is praying for getting chance to lay beside me. I decided to play with boys , I layed at left side of the bed looking who will take first step or how will it be to sleep beside me.
I saw both kannan and fisy looking each other. But fisy showed manners by taking the right side leaving space Inbetween for kannan. I saw sadness on fisy's face. When he told me there's chance he will fell down from the bed, but not a trick actually, asking permission from me to go sleep in kannans room, I decided to end the drama but when I saw kannans happy face I dicided to tease my son. I knew he is not going to sleep somewhere else other than besides me but when I told fisy to sleep in the middle as I expected kannan became angry also I saw jealous in kannans face and he said loudly and openly if fisy sleep in the middle, or if kannan didn't get chance to sleep beside me he is going to his room.
Anyway I can't ever allow that letting kannan sleep alone in his room when Iam sleeping along with his friend here in my room. I can't hurt my kannan for any reason. I hurted him once and I knew how badly it reflected on me. But I came to know that day how much my son loves me and cares me. I know he is wiered, even gets hard on thinking me with some guys.
BUT ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD IS NOT BIGGER THAN MY SON FOR ME.

Finally I stopped playing with the boys and as I preplanned I mooved to middle of the bed letting both boys sleep both sides of me. Kannan came to bed switching off the light and kannan layed my left side and fisy layed to my right. Without wasting anytime kannan put his arm around my belly and hugged me tightly and fisy still kept bit distance from me. The Deodorant's fragrance which fisy used penetrated through my nose.
I broke the silence inside my room by asking : fisy,,, which deo are you using?..
Hearing it fisy turned towards me and he reduced the gap Inbetween us and said : "davidoff cool water".. Why aunty?, is it smells bad?..
I turned towards fisy and said : no, no... Its really good...
Kannan mooved more closer to me and sticker his front body on my back and I felt kannans hard on on my ass and he pressed it more on my ass and I laughed inside me.
Fisy said : haaa, but its bit costly aunty, you won't get it from local shops. It costs around 4000rs.
I shouted at fisy hearing the price : 4000, oh god,, me and kannan can have three time food with that money.

My horny son staryed rubbing his hard on on my ass slowely which made me raise my body temperature and I pinched on kannans thigh indicating to stop it. Then kannan mooved backward also took his arm from my body I felt tensed thinking kannan became angry at me because I knew he is not at all happy with my decision to letting fisy sleep with us. But I became relieved when kannan placed his left palm on my ass cheeks above my nighty.
Fisy replayed : hmmm,,, aunty which deo are you using regularly?.
I laughed and said: " Eva" , but its not that costly nor I layed for it...
My horny son started rubbing his palm on my ass globes also he squeezed my ass cheek Inbetween above my nighty while I having conversation with fisy , I felt itching on my pussy because of kannans hands doing with my ass .
Fisy asked : aunty,, what you meant by you didn't pay for it?..
My voice started trembling bit because of excitement which iam getting from kannan , I said : i ,, I mean I have somany policy holders working I'm abroad. Iam very much close with every family of them.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Even they behave with me like Iam their family member. If I go to any of their home, they won't even leave me from there. I think you know Iam bit talkative ...
Kannan squeezed my left ass cheek with more pressure which made me say : aaaooo....
I pinched kannans thigh again.....
Fisy replayed : haaa, I knew that aunty... I knew everyone likes you very much, likes to talk with you. even my mom also likes you very much only after that single conversation you had last time with my mom through phone. Actually she is very very happy aunty by knowing that I got a friend and his mom cares me very much.
Kannan countinued rubbing , pressing squeezing on my ass like he is damn horny , I felt shiver all around my body , I felt my pussy became wet with my juice and my buttocks mooved bit backward to feel more kannans hand on my ass at the same time i put my left arm on fisy's body over his belly.
Suddenly fisy mooved more closer to me to feel my hug more and now his face is so close to mine , I felt his not breath on my face. But fisy didn't put his arm on my body probably because of kannans presence who just behind me.
I said : haa, I understood your mom is not that talkative.
Fisy said : haa,, you are right aunty. But mom told me to invite you for lunch before they going back.

Then I said : haa, I will come,, but I think I will get one policy from your dad ,, will he?..
Then fisy said : you don't worry about that aunty, Its my promise.. I will manage that.
" thank you dear", saying this I placed my left palm on fisy's cheek and gave soft kiss on his forehead .
Fisy replayed : common aunty,,, please don't thank me. Actually its me really wants to thank you for letting me close with you and kannan like this. I never ever in my life got chance like this , I mean I never been so close with anyone .
Saying this fisy kissed kissed on my lips with his soft lips directly at the same time my horny son gave a hard squeez again on my both ass cheeks with his both hands. My lips aparted and " ou" came from my mouth and unintentionally I bit on fisy's lower lip.
I felt I bit bitten strongly on fisy's lips because Fisal made a " oooh" with his mouth. I said in low voice : so, soorry fisy..
Fisal didn't replayed anything he mooved closer to me and kissed on my lips again this time he gave long wet kiss also sucked my lower lip with his soft lips.
I failed to hold myself then, my eyes were closed and I pulled fisy's head towards mine like inviting fisy to go ahead. Fisy started kissing my lips passionately while my son busy with playing my ass. I sucked fisy's soft lower lip with my thick lips and let fisy suck my lower lip with his lips. Within no time fisy penetrated his toung inside my mouth and I too extendes mine outward and pur toungs started rolling each other inside my mouth.

Along with that fisy cupped my bra less boobs with his both hands and started pressing it softly. I took my left arm from fisy's neck and I placed my hand on his fully hard dick above his lower . I pressed his dick softly while we were kissing passionately and fisy pressing my boobs .
After sometime ,Suddenly I remembered about kannan. I can't feel his hands on my ass now. I don't know when he stopped playing with my ass. I completely forgot about him after I started action with fisy. I broke the kiss and took my hand from fisy's hard on and said : kannan...
Hearing it fisy took his hands from my boobs . I turned to other side to check kannan and found kannan already turned to other side . I don't know what happened to my son. I know one thing that kannan is not happy with my decision letting fisy lay with us. Now I became more intimate with fisy even kissed Passionately and let him play with my boobs. So I felt bit fear because I know kannan have heared and felt what we were done till now probably my son doesn't liked what I have done with his friend fisy.
I mooved closer to kannan and put my arm through his belly and hugged him tightly to know is he okey or not. But kannan not at all mooved nor said anything. Suddenly I remembered kannan's wiered behaviour I mean his dick being erected whenever Iam teasing fisy.

So my right arm mooved towards his croutch and found his dick fully hard that too in such a position out of his dhoti.
I caught his hard dick with my right palm and gave a hard squeeze which made kannan say low " hhaaa".. Then I understood that kannan is not angry with me, actually he is playing with his dick while Iam having action with fisy. I shakened kannans dick slowely and asked in low voice , very very low voice that too close to his ear : I believe my dear is okey with me..
I got a slight : mmm from kannan as replay.
Then I said to kannan near his ear in low voice : don't worry, mom will come for you..
I shakened his dick three four times am, aftee that I turned back and mooved towards fisy. Then fisy asked : kannan?..
I replayed : he is slept. He is not a late night sleeper like you fisy.
Fisy asked again : are you sure aunty?.
I replayed : yes, he is in deep sleep.
Then fisy said : should we go to any other room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Hearing it I thought about kannan, I know kannan being silent only because of hearing our sounds and feeling us . probably if we mooved to another room like fisy said to me, there's chance kannan will became angry or sad. So I can't allow that..
I said : no, no.. Its not required...
Then fisy said : mm, so aunty..
I said : tell me fisy...?..
Fisy: did you like me aunty?..
I really laughed at his comment and said : don't act like being my lover and do what you liked to do..
Hearing it fisy mooved closer to me caught my both boobs again and started squeezing it hardly along with that he started kissing on my lips passionately again. After sometime fisy broke the kiss and said : aunty, please roove your nighty.
I sat on the bed hearing it and remooved my nighty and layed back. Fisy too remooved his dress completely. Then Fisal made me lay on my back and fisal layed over my body. Now Iam laying only in my panty and fisal only in his underwear above me. Without wasting anytime Fisal started pressing and squeezing my boobs hardly which made my eyes closed and mouth open and low plessure sounds " aaaa,aaaa" started coming from my mouth.

Fisy put his mouth at first on my right boob and like as an expert he started licking my erected nipple with his toung. He circled his toung on my nipple and sucked my nipple hardly with his both lips like candy. Then he done the same with my other nipple and also he bitten softly on my both nipples which made me scream " aaaaaaaaah,,, fisy......."..
Then he squeezed my right boob and took my boob as much as he can inside my mouth and started sucking my boob hardly while he squeeze d my other boob with his right hand. While sucking my boob he tickled my nipple with the edge of his toung . he changed sucking my boobs Inbetween and I pulled his hair with excitement and moaned loudly " aaaaaa,,,,oooo oooo,,,,haaaa,,fisssssyyy,,,,hhooooo".
I knew that fisy have experience before but I never thought that he will be so good. I had to say I lost myself completely to fisy or fisy took me to some where else. He sucked and sucked my both boobs one by one like a real master which made me moan loudly like slut in heat. After sometime he stopped squeezing my boobs and by licking and kissing through my body he mooved downward.
He kissed all over my belly also he penetrated his toung into my navel and licked inside it by mooving his toung circling inside. After that he mooved more downward by kissing through my body and finally his face reached just above glory hole which covered with a red coloured panty only.

I squeezed my own boobs with my own hands hardly and fisy put his mouth on my pussy above my drenched panty with pussy juice. Fisy kissed above the panty on my pussy at first and then he started licking over the panty on my pussy.
I felt to scream at fisy to remoove my panty but I waited for fisy to do it himself. I counyinued moan loudly and then fisy caught my panty and and pulled it upward by clinching his fingers which made my panty cloth shrink like a bit thick rope which trapped Inbetween my both outer labia.
Then he started pulling my panty upward by rubbing the panty cloth through my pussy and at the same time fisy extended his toung out of his mouth and and licked above my both outer labia ( outer pussy lips). I put my both legs on fisy's back through his both shoulder and encircled his neck with my thighs and squeezed his neck with plessure.
After suckinh my outer labia and playing my pussy with panty, he mooved his head backward which made me took my legs from his shoulder then fisy remooved my panty and made me complete nude. I felt fisy too remooved his underwear and he layed back Inbetween my thighs on his body and he brought his face again to my pussy.

Once again he started with a soft kiss on my pussy and then he started playing with my clit by his toung. He licked and tickled my clit with his edge of the toung for sometime which made me scream in plessure and I called fisy's name loudly.."aaaaaaa,,,oooo,,,,,,aaaaaaa,,,,fisy......ooooooh.... Fisy.......".
Then he put his toung Inbetween my big outer pussy lips ( outer labia) and started licking my pussy in upward and downward direction by licking my pussy juice with his toung. Then he inserted his toung inside my pussy and started licking through inner portion of pussy lips. After that he pushed his dick inside my pussy and started twisting his toung inside my pussy.
I squeezed my both boobs so hardly and my body mooved here and there like an injured snake and I countinued moaning loudly. Then fisy penetrated his right point finger inside my pussy and started finger fucking my pussy along with that fisy licked my clit with his toung. I circled fisy's neck with my thighs and squeezed his neck from both sides with my thighs .
I had to say fisy is so good as my kannan with his mouth which made me lost my mind in plessure world. I don't know how much time fisy finger fucked me and licked my clit and I moaned I started feeling Iam reaching to my climax. My back raised from the bed automatically or my body arched and with my both hands I caught fisy's head and pulled his hair strongly also pushed his head into my pussy
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:anuja rr

Y dev u think if kanan fuk his mom the story cant go further .... incest is son fuk mom or sis fuk bro....
we can move further even they fuk with lot of characters there in this story fisal mom. Sboba daughter ...sajan sir daughter etc.....
but teasing teasing will make story down ... others stories are having too much of fuking and incest ..
but ur story was so goood... i was expecting something

kumar_tamil21
yes........Awesome update! Cant wait to read shobha's narration of sleeping between the two guys!

Anuja please go and read some incest story you like, please dont bother DEVTEEN, let him write it in his own way,

please please,,,,,,,,,

i too dont like kannan fucking his mom, let him help mom fuck around and lick clean her holes, that is enough for him,

please no one disturb DEVTEEN, let him write in his own way..........
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Suddenly fisy took his finger from my pussy and also stopped fucking my pussy with his finger. Then he raised from inbetween my thighs and mooved upward and layed over my body. I knew what he is going to do or what he wants. He caught my both boobs and squeezed my both boobs hardly and said : relax aunty...... Saying this he brought his lips onto mine and kissed me lightly on my lips two three times like he is teasing me. Then I caught his head with my both hands sternly and I started kissing fisy's lips widely . I sucked fisy's both soft lips with my thick lips. This time I inserted my toung deep inside his mouth by tasting my own pussy juice from his mouth and fisy extended his toung and our toung rolled over each others .
After breaking the kiss I said to fisy in low soft sexy voice : do it fisy, I want your dick inside me now...
Then fisy softly kissed on my lips again and he said : hooooo, aunty,, I dreamed of this every single day after I met you. I knew that its going to happen, but I never ever thought I will get this chance so early... Aunty.... You are soo sexy aunty, really really sexy.... Saying this fisy kissed on my lips again softly.
Then I said : mmm, I knew that you are not a innocent boy. I felt you have some previous experiences. Am I right?..
Fisy hummed : yes aunty...
I asked again : that's why you are soo good, how many times?.

Fisy replayed : I didn't counted aunty,, somany times with somany girls also with some aunties. But be frank and truthful to you aunty, Iam not lieing, i never ever been with such beautiful and sexy women before nor anyone excited me these much. You are so sexy aunty, really hot..
I kissed fisy on his lips passionately again hearing it and I said : now its time fisy, I think we have so much time left to talk .. I need yours inside me... Now.. Do you want me to guide?./
Fisal laughed hearing it and said : no aunty,, I know how to do it. Wait a second..
Saying this fisy raised from my body and sat on his knees Inbetween my legs and I felt fisy trying to find out my glory hole or correct position . I can't blame fisy because my room still dark there's no light at all. Finally Fisal found out the correct entrance and he positioned his cock tip at the entrance of my pussy which still the actual length and colour is unknown for me. Only thing I knew is his dicks width and its not bad.
Fisal pushed his dick inside my pussy which made me scream " aaaaaaaahhhhh" and I said loudly : slow fisy....fisy...do it slowely...
Fisal didn't replayed and he pushed his dick more into my pussy and again I screamed " aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh", along with that more than half of dick entered inside my pussy and suddenly fisy took his dick from my pussy probably as an expert waiting for my pussy to calm and being ready to take full length.

Fisy again positioned his dick and this time with one push above 50% of dick entered inside my pussy this time the sound of my scream became less" aaaaaaahhh..". Them fisy adjusted his body and he pushed his dick deep inside my pussy hardly and his dick completely entered inside my pussy at the same time both fisy and me screamed " aaaaahhhhh.....".
I understood fisy have around 7 inch dick when it entered inside my pussy completely. Then fisy layed over my body again and hugged me tightly and I too hugged fisy tightly and fisy slowely slowely started mooving his hip up and down along with that his dick mooved in and out from my pussy.
Both fisy and me moaned along with his every push on his dick " aaaaaaaa, aaaaaaa" rhythamatically. I hugged fisy that tightly like Iam squeezing his body with my both arm. My eyes were closed and my lips aparted and low rhythamatically moaning sounds came from my mouth . fisy countinued pumping his dick into my pussy and he said Inbetween : haaaa,,,haaa aunty,,,,I ,,I can't believe this happening...
I moaned softly and hummed as replay to him : aaaaa, aaaaa , mmmm
Fisy asked again : am I good aunty?..
I replayed : aaaa,aaaaa,yes fisy,,aaaa,you are too good..

Fisy asked : aunty..haaaaa, tell me aunty haaaa, do you have ,haaa, crush on me,,, like I have with you,,haaa?..
I replayed : haaaa,,fisy,,,haaa,,, at the moment I see you.. You are so cute fisy,,aaaaa so cute,,, I know,,, Aaa I know every girls,,,will have crush on you...
Fisal countinued fucking me slowely and rhythamatically and I enjoyed every time his dick mooved deep inside my pussy...
Fisy said : aunty... Aunty, I feels I want,,, I want to see your face...
Then I replayed : aaaaaa,, better see next time fisy,,, you know...aaaaaa,, kannan is sleeping...
Fisy said then : aaaaa,,,,aunty,,, I believe there will be next time... Aaaa.. Its feels too great aunty, the hotness of your pussy, hoooo,, its too great aunty...
Suddenly one thing happened, kannan stood from the bed which I forgot about him completely for the last around 1 hour and he the light in my room switched on and without even looking at us, kannan opened the door and walked out of the room...
I saw kannan climbing stairs and going to upper floor probably go his room..
Both me and fisy looked at kannan pausing the fuck by fisy's dick completely deep inside my pussy and after kannan gone from our view fisy turned his head and looked towards me and I too looked at fisy's face.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Fisy asked to me by tensed face : kannan?....
I didn't replayed to fisy anything because actually I don't have any idea what happened to kannan why he left the room. Whatever I thought for seconds and said to fisy : now do one thing fisy.. Complete what you doing,, after that we will think about kannan. Actually I were desperate at that time to have my orgasm more than that I know whatever it is kannans problem , I can make him calm ultimately..
Then fisy said : no aunty, I can't.. Kannan....
Then I slapped on fisy's cheek bit hardly and shouted at fisy desperately : fuck me fisy,, he is my son, I know how to deal him.....
Then fisy looked at my face and said : he is my friend too aunty.... Saying this fisy took his dick from my pussy and sat on the bed on his knees.
Fisy's replay make me very happy and I too sat on the bed on my buttocks by placing my legs cross wise and I smiled at fisy and said : thank you fisy, thank you for saying that.. I am really happy dear. Listen fisy ,, I know how to deal my kannan, he is not going to be angry with you. Its my promise. Is that okey for you?..
Suddenly hearing it fisy thought for a second and said : are you sure about that aunty?..
I smiled at fisy and caught his both cheeks by both palm and mooved forward and kissed on fisy's forehead and said : yes fisy, its my promise...

Hearing it fisy smiled at me and said : I believe you aunty...
Then I looked at fisy's dick and saw his dick for the first time in my life. Like as I imagined fisy have a cute fair white coloured dick without foreskin with a red coloured big cocktip. My pussy juice made fisy's dick shine but fisys dick lost its hardness.
Fisy saw Iam looking at his dick and he looked at my face and said : soorry aunty..
Then I smiled at fisy and said : don't worry about that fisy, I know how to make it hard ..
Fisy smiled at me hearing it and said : mmm, what you want me to do aunty?..
I replayed : just lay on your back fisy. ..
Without wasting anytime fisy layed on his back and I changed my position sat on my knees Inbetween fisy's both legs and I lowered my head and at the time fisy came to know that Iam going to give a blowjob fisy's dick became rock hard without even touch by my hand.
I looked towards fisy and said with smile : its hard again baby,, so I think I don't need to make it hard..

Suddenly fisy raised his head from the bed and said : no aunty, please , do it... I want to feel your mouth aunty...please.....
I smiled at fisy and caught his dick with my right hand and lowered my head and my lips reached near his dick and I extended my toung out of my mouth and started licking the big red cock tip of fisy's dick. I circled my toung above his cock tip which made fisy moan loudly " oooooohhh".
I saw fisy's thigh muscles being stretched and without wasting more time I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking fisy's dick. I started slowely and slowely slowely I increases the speed of sucking his dick . i sucked his 7 inch dick widely like a slut . fisy's stamina made me amazed and fisy moaned loudly along with his dick being disappeared inside my mouth " aaaaaaaa,,,,oooo oooo". He screamed loudly " aaaaaunty..... Aunty,,, it feels soooo good aunty,,,, ooooh..... Yaaaaaa".
After around two minutes I came to know fisy is reaching to his climax because fisy moaned steadily and loudly " aaaaa,aaaaa,aaaaaa" also I felt his body muscles being stretched and saw he gripping on the bed sheet . seconds later fisy shot his load deep inside my mouth with a loud long scream " aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhoooooo". I swallowed every drop of his salty hot cum and countinued sucking his dick untill I felt I got every drop of his cum from his dick.

Then I raised my head and looked at fisy's face with a smile and I licked my lower lip with my toung naughtily. Fisy said loudly : you are awesome aunty, I didn't expected this aunty ,, hoooo...
I smiled and said : not yet finished fisy, you have more to see...
Saying this I lowered my head back again and I started sucking his dick again widely untill I make his dick rock hard again. After that I mooved from Inbetween his legs and I went besides fisy's belly and said to fisy with naughty smile : time for pay back dear, what about Iam riding on your sweet dick ?.
Fisy's eyes popped out from its socket and he asked me loudly looking like he amazed hearing that from me : aunty... You said you are on my top?..
I said with smile : yes... Anyproblem?..
Fisy : no... Eagerly waiting.. Do it aunty...
I smiled at fisy and I take position above his dick and caught his dick with my right hand and positioned it properly and I lowered my waste onto his dick and after positioning his cock tip properly I slowely lowered my hip downward and his cocktip entered inside my mouth which made fisy scream " aaaaaaahhhh".. I lowered my hip more and more untill his dick completely gone inside my pussy.
Both me and afsal screamed in plessure " aaaaaaaahhhh... ".

My eyes were closed automatically and slowely slowely I started riding on his dick by mooving my body up and down . With every movement fisy's dick mooved in and out from my pussy. After I felt I became comfortable I arched my body back ward and sat on my knees and started riding on fisy's dick more fastly and widely like slut.
Both me and fisy screamed and moaned in plessure and our room filled with the sound of our plessure sounds.
Suddenly I heared fisy saying loudly : aunty..... Aaaah... Kannan..
I paused for second with fisy's dick completely inside my dick and I opened my eyes and saw kannan , my son standing inside my room near the door with his wide popped eyes looking at us. Kannan closed his eyes and shakes his head sideways two three times then he startes mooving inside our room and I saw he is searching for something .
Then kannan switched off the light and I felt kannan is mooving here and there . I didn't understood what is kannan doing?, two seconds later the lights came back on and kannan left the room by closing the door.
Me and fisy looked each other confused and seconds later I closed my eyes again and thought " let's deal with him later, now I want to finish this". After that I started riding back on fisy's dick wildely.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply