Fantasy THE CUCKOLD HUSBAND
Good update. Pictures add effect.   Bit more episodes in front of hubby or observed by a hiding hubby rather than wife narrating.

Most importantly, Need to understand how she became like this...May be adventures started before marriage at her home only ->
          Brother-sister/father-daughter/Mom-daughter relations

yourock
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(25-07-2019, 08:11 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Guys Please let me know hows this episode, i want more replies, comments & suggestions from you, some of you guys requested me to include mom also, i consider it, i will introduce that character also at appropriate timing, be patience.
Thank you, for your support till now.

It is awsome update. Looking forward for the Update's. ???
Like Reply
(25-07-2019, 08:27 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Good update. Pictures add effect.   Bit more episodes in front of hubby or observed by a hiding hubby rather than wife narrating.

Most importantly, Need to understand how she became like this...May be adventures started before marriage at her home only ->
          Brother-sister/father-daughter/Mom-daughter relations

yourock

Yeah you can see more chapters on hot romance infront of hubby rather than wife narration but why particularly in this chapter wife narrated to husband is to show that slowly wife is getting involved into this, getting bolder with husband, giving less value to him. so from upcoming episodes husband witness his wife enjoying other mans presence on her body but never thinks of husband sex desires... for any suggestion you can mail me also...
Like Reply
Finally I found you, I am your biggest fan, I generally shake my dick by right hand and reading your post on my mobile by my left hand , trust me man, I got precum on my dick while I am reading your current post, I am searching for you on this new site after xossip is down.welcome back I hope you will make this tread better and bigger than xossip one, God bless you.
Like Reply
I would like to you to introduce new characters as in cuckold scenario
1 security officer officer
2 sadhu Baba
3 gym trainer
4 gunda
5 beggar
6 politician
7 tailor
8 Oldman

I hope you will make cuckold scenario on these characters too. God bless you
Like Reply
Smile 
(03-08-2019, 05:35 PM)peter171 Wrote: Finally I found you, I am your biggest fan, I generally shake my dick by right hand and reading your post on my mobile by my left hand , trust me man, I got precum on my dick while I am reading your current post, I am searching for you on this new site after xossip is down.welcome back I hope you will make this tread better and bigger than xossip one, God bless you.

Thank You !
I will do my best in posting new chapters with new play lines, Keep following me & support me for more content.
Please share this.
THANK YOU ALOT! Heart
Like Reply
(03-08-2019, 07:01 PM)peter171 Wrote: I would like to you to introduce new characters as in cuckold scenario
1 security officer officer
2 sadhu Baba
3 gym trainer
4 gunda
5 beggar
6 politician
7 tailor
8 Oldman

I hope you will make cuckold scenario on these characters too. God bless you

Thank You for your suggestion,
I will consider, i will try to include these characters in upcoming chapters, Please support me & share this.
Like Reply
I am slut wife! I chose my husband from my college and All were surprised but i know his cuckold nature. I always wear salwar shirt but always in sexy manners , I wear contrast color salwar shirt so people can guess my long legs and upper part exclusively. I tie ( Azar band ) tightly so people can see its lashes marks when i slightly down my trouser . I wear semi transparent salwar(trouser) and shirt so people can judge colour of my Bra and Panty. Then one day my husband ca me and told me what nasty remarks my class fellows throw in my absence. I always ask him about these remarks and ask which one is most sexy so i guess hidden cuckold in my future husband
Like Reply
            CHAPTER 22 : INTRODUCTION OF MY MOM, PADMAJA

NOTE : Guys in this chapter the play goes in between current & previous situation, so please read carefully, in upcoming episodes i will explain more about my mom's past then you will come to know why my friends have such access on my mom.

Things are going better, so one day I went to my native village on some work, booked tickets for 11:00 PM bus, I came home early & packed my bag, we planned for dinner before I leave to bus, out of my home my wife & her friend sat at front seats, myself occupied rear seat holding my bag, that fellow never misses any chance to watch my wife because she is wearing a T-shirt with her nipples poking out, a shorts just above her knees exposing her fair soft skin, that fellow is always touching her skin while changing gears, meanwhile in conversation we reached a restaurant, got our seats, me & my wife sat one side, that guy on another side, our food came, we are enjoying food, but if am not wrong that fellow is rubbing my wife legs under the table, even my wife is enjoying it, I am least bothered about it, concentrated on my food, we are done with eating, I paid the bill for food, but they both enjoyed more rather than me, again we started to bus pick up point, this time also same, as they both sat at front seats, he never misses any chance to touch & feel soft thighs of my wife, even she also never minds it, so he enjoyed, finally we reached our stop, we waited for some time, the bus came, I boarded it by waving bye to them, they left in his car, now they are out of my vision, I hope they went my home only & nothing happened there after, so coming out of these thoughts I dialled my mom confirming that I am coming home next morning, she said ok, the bus is cursing on highway, I went asleep, I woke up next morning, got down at my stop, as my friend is waiting for me, he dropped me at my home & left for small work, I asked him to come back home for breakfast after his work is done, he said ok, inside my home I saw my mom coming towards me hugged tightly, you know what, I am feeling her beauty after a long gap, it’s awesome, I can feel her tight boobs over my chest, I can enjoy her thighs stick to my thighs, it’s ultimate, then I kept my hand over her ass, slowly rubbing it, all these went on for couple of minutes, meanwhile we separated by hearing dad voice from bedroom, he came out, then I just went to my bed room, kept my bag aside, dialled to my wife, she answered my call & told me that she is attending for a client meeting with her boss in some hotel, by hearing that I have my own imaginations, then I cut the call & went to fresh up, inside bathroom I found my mom bra panties, by seeing them my imaginations went towards her awesome body, from top to bottom her body shines like diamond with fair skin, all shaved pussy & underarms, firm round stiff boobs with brown nipples at centre, slight down there is a flat tummy with a round navel at centre, sexy curves at both hips, some more down, there is a “V” shape in between those milf thighs, under V shape there is a deep tunnel which is always wet, its clean shaved, smooth, tidy, likable, I also remember those incidents where i used to spy my mom bathing, dressing, fingering, with all these memories my tiny dick raised, without any late I stroked on those inners, cummed a good amount, very satisfying, I captured it in my mobile, then finished my bath, sat for breakfast, meanwhile my friend finished his work & came to my home for breakfast, my mom prepared breakfast for us, she is serving us on dining table, we sat at either side, she is serving us by standing in between us, whenever she bends I always get a chance to see her cleavage as she is in her nighty, as like me my friend also never misses to enjoy my mom’s cleavage, I let him enjoy, we both are enjoyed her cleavage rather than food, once we are done with food, then my mom asked us that “GUYS ARE YOU SATISFIED ?, IS YOUR STOMACH FULL?,(normal sense), “ AT A TIME IN SINGLE TONE WE BOTH SAID, ITS VERY SATISFYING, VERY TASTY TOO” by hearing the same answer from each other we saw each other’s faces, our eye contacted, suddenly we faced down towards our plates, then my mom take off both the plates, we came out of the home, we both went to complete my work, by lunch time its done, by the time I came home as expected my dad went to his office, but my mom is missing in house, I am dialling her phone but not answering, I am searching all the rooms in house, backyard(we have a plenty of back space with some bushes & trees at the end of the plot covering houses behind them), even I searched there also but she is nowhere, with disappointment I sat in my room, I got call back from mom saying that she is in tailor shop under measurements so unable to attend the call & will be back home in just 10 min, I said ok, when she is back she seems to be very tiered, sweaty, her saree is mis placed(I know about her so it’s not new for me), then we both had lunch, after lunch I went inside my bedroom, slept on my bed, my thoughts went into those days where my mom used to expose herself, its happened in holidays before my B-tec college starts, one day me & mom went to near by vegetable market, mom is wearing transparent saree below navel, with a blouse exposing good amount of cleavage, with no inners, me wearing some casual T-shirt & Jeans, so we are in market, mom is buying vegetables, she is bending to select vegetables by showing good shapes of her ass to those passing by road & cleavage to the vendor, from front & back both are happy, that the initial stage where I started observing her as a women, like that she exposed herself to some vendors to get some extra quantity, we are done with purchasing, so started back to home, just then unexpectedly heavy rain started, we are middle of road, meanwhile we find some place to hide ourselves but we are totally drenched, moms saree totally stick to her body revealing her figure out, now her cleavage is more visible, belly are completely see through, then I saw her as a complete women with bomb figure, she is adjusting herself but no use, some guys around us are completely eating my mom with eyes, we waited for some time, rain decreased to some extent so we walked ahead to home, while walking her ass is swinging like pendulum, with drizzling rain also we drenched completely by the time we reach home, at home only mom & me, so after reaching home mom moved into her bedroom to change herself, she closed the door but it didn’t locked properly, I am seeing her through the door gap, she started to remove her saree, totally unwrapped her saree through it aside, now one by one her blouse hooks are getting off, her melons are slowly coming to my vision, a fair & smooth skin being centre space occupied by round brown nipples poking out, round shapes bouncy balls hanging around making a sexy vision fest to eyes, best experience to those who hold them, by seeing my mom nude melons my dick raised suddenly, now her wet belly is making me mad with sexy hip curves & round navel in between, that can make any male mad, now she untied her petticoat at an instant it fell down revealing her milky, fatty thighs, they are too awesome that I cannot off my eyes, then she bend down to take that petti coat into hand, OMG!, its that even best of I have ever seen, such an ass, its very big round in shape, very curved, well crafted beauty, I felt like standing in heaven, she then turn aside & adjusting her hair, then I saw the most precious element of this universe, its her pussy, perfect “V” shaped, with no hair on it, its hiding in between her thighs, that’s the golden spot where I came out into this world, it’s the awesome view I have ever seen, then she turned went to her cupboard & grab a nighty, wore it off with out inners, after seeing such a beauty my dick is harder than iceberg, it may tear my pant to come out, so immediately I went into my room to stroke it off, believe me it’s the huge volume of load I have ever cum, very satisfying moment, by remembering all those golden incidents I woke up with the knock on my door, that my mom came to my room, woke me up & gave a cup of tea, its very hot, after that I got fresh up, I came out of my home to go to my friends place to hangout some time, while on the way I dialled to my wife, she picked it & told me that she is at her boss place to get ready to attend an event, I hang off the phone & then went to my friends place, we had some chit chats,  meanwhile in those conversations my friends remembered me the incident which happened at my home today morning that me & one of my friends enjoying my moms hot cleavage & navel, I gave a naughty smile & explained the whole incident, (ME & MY FRIENDS ARE VERY CLOSE THAT WE DISCUSS ABOUT MY MOMS BODY, THEY HAVE SEEN HER NUDE MANY TIMES, TOUCHED HER TOO, THEY EVEN GOT HER INNERS TO STROKE ON, I WILL EXPLAIN HOW MY FRIENDS GOT ALL THESE ACCESS WITH MY PERMISSION IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS), meanwhile having hot chit chat with my friends they told me when they saw my mom nude, where all they touched her, even they showed me the nude pics of my mom bathing, after hearing all those hot things about my mom I become very hard then I came home very quickly & had a very satisfying masturbation, then I prepared myself to got back to home, packed by bag, so its more 2 hours left to my bus, meanwhile my friends came my home to dinner as per my request, then my mom started to serve us food, its almost the same thing happened at morning repeated again, me & my friends never missed any chance to see her hot cleavage, navel, hips, ass swings, while eating biryani my friends are passing double meaning comments like :

IT’S VERY HOT,
ITS VERY TASTY AUNTY,
AUNTY ITS CHEST PIECE RIGHT, VERY BIG & JUICY, (on my mom boobs)
One more guy like : AUNTY THIS JOINT PIECE IS LIKE VERY FLESHLY( on my mom thighs)          
Like this they have passed many comments on my mom under the name of food, even she enjoyed it, after dinner I spent some time with my mom, then my friends came to drop me at bus stop, I boarded my bus, told them to take care of her, they gave me a naughty smile, settled myself, again my thoughts went days back, one among them hit my mind, that its being a Sunday mom did all house cleaning works as festivals are nearby, by the time of work done its already night time, around 8 PM, then my mom decided to take bath, our house has a large back yard, when you are viewing from the back door of the house at right side extreme corner you can find a washroom with no doors, then at left side you can find a pump set
[Image: Screenshot-312.jpg]
(observe this pic for more clarity), these is no tap facility in washroom so at night bringing water into washroom is bit a risky thing so my mom decided to bath under the pump, so she went near it with a towel, bucket & soap in hand, then i came into kitchen to get some water, from the window I came to see all these, then she get some water into bucket, she just saw here & there confirming that there is no one to stare her, so she started to unwrap her saree, rolling around & with in seconds her saree is off from her body, her melons & sexy ass are packed in her blouse & petticoat, she through off her saree aside, then she started removing her blouse hooks one after the other, then she sliding her blouse through her hands, its an awesome sight to watch, under full moon light her melons are shining like diamond, now her boobs are hanging free in air making atmosphere hot, then her hands wend to her waist to untie the petticoat knot, in a moment it fell down on the floor, making her thighs, ass came into vision, now she is standing completely naked at the back yard of the house under full moon light, surely some one from a safe distance can watch her nude body, now she started to pour water from bucket, the water drops are passing through her round boob hills, touching the peak point of nipples, through it spreading all over the navel, some dew drops took place to stay in her deep round navel, from then onwards water drops take path to her thighs then to V shaped hairless pussy, at back water drops are lucky enough to pass through ass crack, making her enter body wet & total atmosphere hotter than anything, then she applied soap all over the body, even that soap is lucky enough to touch all the mountains & deep slopes of her beautiful body, then she reached that golden spot, her V shaped pink pussy, she is rubbing it thoroughly, inserted her fingers to clean it inside also, all through body its amazing sight, finally she completed her bath & wrapped a towel which is right just above her thighs, making her more sexier, then she started to come back inside, by  seeing all these my dick is literally dyeing in my pants, it seems like tearing my pant, when I saw her coming towards inside, immediately I moved away & hide myself inside her bedroom, there after she came inside her bedroom, locked it, now her towel is being dropped aside, she stood infront of the mirror & checking her beauty, she rubbed her clit for 2-3 minutes & then she wore her nighty, started combing her hair, that golden moment still in my eyes, by remembering all those incidents I became hard again, I woke up suddenly by hearing loud horn of bus, it came to notice that bus is already in city limits by early morning, then I saw my phone ringing it’s one of the colleagues of my wife, he dialed me & told that she is unable to come so she asked him to attend me at bus stop, by the time I came he is already waiting for me, so we left to my home.
Like Reply
Superb story
Please add wife and mom's double encounters
Like Reply
(09-09-2019, 10:55 AM)Laddi16 Wrote: Superb story
Please add wife and mom's double encounters

Thank You,
Sure buddy i will write it, just now mom introduced na so in upcoming episodes you can find both on same bed...
Like Reply
Great narration.
Like Reply
Brother, I always like cheating wife, adultery, and cuckold story. Your writing skill is excellent. But so many male characters have spoiled the excitement of the story. It will be more exciting and erotic if a low class man seduces a highly conservative and faithful wife and the husband discovers it but he will not stop it and at the same time the husband doesn't let his wife and the ugly low class man know that he is aware of their illicit affairs.
Like Reply
(10-09-2019, 07:37 AM)Daredevil Wrote: Brother,  I always like cheating wife, adultery, and cuckold story. Your writing  skill is excellent. But so many male characters have spoiled the excitement of the story. It will be more exciting and erotic if a low class man seduces a highly conservative and faithful wife and the husband discovers it but he will not stop it and at the same time the husband doesn't let his wife and the ugly low class man know that he is aware of their illicit affairs.

Bro, on the topic you said there are already many stories, so i decided to write this way, you said there are too many males, but in upcoming chapters you find them again, this is just intro of all characters, in this story you will find low class guys fucking rich lady like my wife, so keep on hold for upcoming episodes, anyway thank you soo much for your patience in reading my story, share it if you like...
Like Reply
OK guys thank you for your support till, this series has been completed........
Like Reply
Your story are so good dude I got precum in my pants by reading it trust me you are best waiting for more updates
Like Reply
good start nd narration
Like Reply
getting your mum involved spoiled it for me, good attempt though
Like Reply
(18-10-2019, 07:26 PM)Raju_lukka Wrote: getting your mum involved spoiled it for me, good attempt though

yeah total story complete ayithe super undedi,
Like Reply
My MOM is a PROSTITUTE

Name : Padmaja Rani
Fig : 36 34 36
Profession : Full Time Prostitution
Rate per hour : 100 – 1,000/-

My mom is a matured beauty with a pulpy figure, her blouse holds her 36 sized boobs with brown nipples, her panty holds a clean shaved pussy hole with pink petals inside, & ass which is big in size, soft to touch, round in shape.

My mom is working in some private company as a personal secretary to the boss, all the time my mom stays back to her boss following all the instructions ordered by her boss, my mom is working under him from a year, so he always eye her beauty, never miss any chance to touch her, generally my mom goes to office in saree or some casual dresses with inners on, but on office parties mostly she wears dresses as per her boss commands, at the end of the year her boss blackmailed her to sleep with him or else she will be fired from office with a negative report, so my mom scared for it, being no option left she surrendered herself to her boss, for the first time she felt very bad, but later on she got used to it, her boss used to fuck my mom whenever possible, slowly my mom fell in love with his big dick, most of the time her boss focus is on my mom only, gradually business started to reduce its output, to increase the business her boss used to get new clients & made my mom to sleep with them, my mom used to this also, infact she loved to find a new partner every time on bed, every time she takes a new guy, her boss used to pay small amount as bonus to her, my mom liked it because she is getting paid for her personal pleasure, this continued for few months, then one day my mom came to know that, it is not a business deal, her boss is doing a side business & sending my mom as a prostitute to his customers, she got angry, she thought to stop, but she got used to those big shafts, her holes are dying for a new dick every day, so my mom accepted herself as a prostitute & daily going to customers prescribed by her boss, finally her boss came to know about my mom that she got used to all these stuff & now she is under his control, so her boss reduced her payments also, but nothing to do now, she fell in love with those big dicks & heavy brutal fucking, so daily my mom is serving herself as a prostitute for very cheap rates.

Yours Slut Son,

Pradeep.
                                                                                                                                      (Son of Bitch)
Like Reply