Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
avcidkdp
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Aslam is using opportunity fully to made her beg for pounding, good narration...
Like Reply
My pussy was so wet and with KY Jelly Aslam could insert6 inches of his dick and still 4 inches was remaining outside. I kept my hand to feel the remaining dick and was shocked seeing the length as my pussy was feeling full with only 6 inches. Aslam was finding it hard to enter with small strokes as my pussy was never been stretched like this. 

Aslam: Sneha darling, u r pussy is so tight, it’s so warm, it’s milking my cock saying this he kissed me and pulled his cock back till the tip and gave it a huge push. The dick entered further stretching my pussy walls and I shouted in pain. He closed my mouth with lips and tears were rolling down my eyes. Oh Sneha the pain will go and after that it will only be pleasure. You will become addicted to my black cock and beg for my cock every night.

From the corner of eyes I can see Ruchit’s head peeping in looking at my body and Aslam’s big black entering my pussy. I felt Ruchit fell into new low where he was enjoying my pain I started hating him. Aslam didn’t move his cock inside my pussy but was kissing me and playing with my boobs. There is still tow more inches of cock left outside my pussy. My pain decreased and Aslam big cock was feeling good inside my tight delicate pussy. 

I started moving my ass to feel the cock more, Aslam sensing that I was ready started moving his cup up and down In small strokes slowly. He was gentle and was allowing me to enjoy the sensation of his big cock in my married pussy. Aslam was showing me new pleasures which my husband was not able to give me and was exploring new areas inside my body which my husband will never be able to do. Slowly the pace of strokes increased and my body was responding to Aslam strokes by pushing my ass towards Aslam along with his stroke

Aslam: Sneha… Yesssssss ahhh your pussy is so tight……. it’s giving me so much pleasure..
Me: Ahhh Ahhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhh Yesss yessssssss slowly yesssssssssssss your cock is filling me completely.

Aslam: There is still cock left I am going to go in completely
Me: No, Aslam You will tear me…. Please no… This itself is so big….Oh slowly Aslam (As Aslam started increasing his speed)
Aslam: You bitch, your pussy is asking for more get ready now.
Aslam big cock was filling my pussy completely like never before and my  pussy was getting stretched.
Me: No Aslam…

Aslam again pulled his cock back till only l the tip of his cock was inside my pussy and this time he inserted with full force in a bang. Aslam's 10 inches dick was fully inside my pussy and I can feel some blood coming out.
This time Aslam didn’t stop and started giving me small and fast strokes deep inside my pussy, It was giving me both pain and pleasure.

Me: Ahhh Ahhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhh Yesss yessssssss slowly yesssssssssssss 
Me:Your big cock is feeling so good inside my pussy yess
Aslam was pinching and pulling my boobs as his dick started ravaging my pussy. My body was moving along with his strokes and his fucking sound pcch pch puch where his balls were hitting my pussy along with my bangles and anklets sound was echoing in the room.

His pace was increasing with every minute and was giving me lot of pleasure, I just held his hair and made him suck my boobs which were moving up and down with his stoke. I locked him up with my legs surrounding his ass. He was giving me long and strong strokes. With each thrust I felt he was drilling my pussy deeper and deeper. I was moaning loudly Oh Yes Yess Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yess Aslam yes fuck me…… 
Ohhhhhhhhhhh along with the sound of my bangles and anklets and the sound of pussy getting fucked with a proper man’s dick.  I couldn’t control anymore and I reached an orgasm with a loud moan. Aslam stopped stroking allowing me to enjoy the biggest orgasm I ever had. It sent waves of pleasure one after another and I can feel large amount of fluids releasing from my body.
Like Reply
[Image: rashisfd-md.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: raashi1-th.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Raashi001-NL-md.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply
Sunday special update.. hopefully readers also make it special by posting their opinions
Like Reply
Finally Aslam fully satisfied Sneha, now it is time for Sneha to her love, It seems Sneha wants 2nd round

[Image: bb47.jpg]
Like Reply
Wonderful narration, great work,,hottyy
Like Reply
narration is good but includes the taboo angle, since it is about that
Like Reply
(09-09-2019, 09:19 AM)coolaryan Wrote: narration is good but includes the taboo angle, since it is about that

Thanks for your inputs... The story is long from over... It just started for the couple... Asalm got the taste of the forbidden fruit.. he is not going to stop easily...
Like Reply
Disclaimer notice:
I am not in support of any religion. And no religion is superior for me.. kindly read the story with erotic mind.. it's not to demean any one
Like Reply
It was indeed the most pleasurable moment of the life and I was slowly falling for this middle aged man and gave him a passionate kiss right from my heart and hugged him tightly. Aslam was so happy with the kiss as it was the first time I initiated the kiss and he reciprocated the kiss with equal passion. 
After the kiss Aslam made me lie on all fours in doggy position and entered me from behind. Aslam entered in a swift but with my pussy fluids and Aslam’s pre cum his dick entered with less pain that before. Aslam held my hair and started banging my pussy like a pull. Aslam this time was rough and was fucking with long and huge strokes and was pulling my hair and was pinching my ass and was screaming all swear words 
you dirty whore look at your pussy how is it getting fucked by your husband driver, and you shouting like a bitch. All you dirty rich filthy women you are all born to satisfy your husband worker and raise their babies. I was just moaning Ah Ah Ah………. And was enjoying his banging. 
Me: Ahhh Ahhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhh Yesss yessssssss yesssssssssssss 
The sound of his ball hitting my pussy was echoing in the room.
Thup.. Thup..Thup..Thup..Thup.. Thup.. Thup..Thup..Thup..Thup..
Me: Oh you feel so fucking good
With each minute Aslam is becoming confident and dominating me more and more. He started spanking my well build round ass cheek screaming whore, randhi, bitch, slut everything. Aslam was fucking like a bull and the pleasure cannot be told in words. 
[Image: 10-md.jpg]
Because of my husband’s wish I am getting fucked by a bull and husband’s driver was fucking me pinching me, spanking me, and swearing at my family. He got this guts just because of my incompetent idiotic namard husband.
I reached another orgasm with Aslam’s fucking and could not on all fours and fell on bed. This was the first time I was having 2 orgasms during same fuck. This night is 1st of so many things in my life. Aslam just rolled on to a slide and inserted his dick from the side and continued his fucking. Aslam was fucking with lot of stamina and was inside my pussy for more than 30 minutes. My body was moving and my bangles sound was echoing throughout the room. Aslam while fucking my pussy was rubbing his hand along the lengths of the gold chain tied along the waist and was kissing my neck and shoulders. After slow fuck in the side ways, Aslam pulled me on top of him easily, he lifted me just like a doll. Aslam then asked me to ride him. His big black cock was still inside my pussy and I stared moving up and down along his dick and took support from Aslam’s body by leaning in front. Aslam extended his hands and was playing with my boobs and pulled me on to him and kissed my lips while I was moving my ass up and down. This was another 1st of the night and this was the 1st time I was riding a cock.  After few minutes of riding I became tired and fell on Aslam, Aslam again made me turn on bed and kept a pillow below my ass and started fucking me in missionary position. Aslam fucked me like that for another 5 minutes and orgasm started building up in both of us. 
Aslam: Sneha I am going to cum inside your pussy and bitch I will make mother of my child. I will make you a whore saying this he fell on me and cummed inside my pussy. He unloaded loads of semen inside my married fertile unprotected pussy. His warm semen made me reach my orgasm with a huge moan and I also reached 3rd orgasm for the day. And at the same time there was a huge sound near the door.
[Image: imageedit-8-3268784850-md.jpg]
Like Reply
Good update prashanti
Like Reply
(10-09-2019, 04:56 PM)RUPADEVI Wrote: Good update prashanti

Thank you rupadevi
Like Reply
Very hot
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 02:02 AM)Curiousbull Wrote: Very hot

Thank you curious bull
Like Reply
-----------------------------********************************************----------------------------------------------
UPDATE-13
My poor husband who was immersed in watching the fucking of his wife and driver and busy with stroking his cock slipped and feel on the door and door opened with a bang. I and Aslam saw my husband standing nude from down with his small cock in his hands.
Aslam woke up from bed and was really scared but he was not understanding why my husband was nude near bedroom. I laughed at the position of Aslam and to ease the situation I told Ruchit darling did you enjoy the show?
Aslam looked surprisingly and so he knows everything and you guys planned and seduce me?
Me: Ha Aslam Ji. Don’t you like surprises? Didn’t you enjoy?
Aslam: Yes I did.
Me: So it’s time for you to go and you will not say this to anyone.
Aslam was in kind of shock and he left the house wearing his clothes.
My husband came back to room after locking the house and sat beside me. 
Me: Ruchit did u enjoy it my baby?
Husband: Yes it was so good I cummed thrice looking at you. 
Me: Oh my god he was so big. Look what he did to my pussy.
Ruchit came near and saw my swollen pussy. 
Husband: OMG he has really stretched you,
My pussy was full with my fluids and Aslam and I raised my hip towards Ruchit. Like in those cuck stories I wanted Ruchit to suck and clean my pussy to complete his fantasy, but I was unsure whether my husband will lick other man’s cum out of my well fucked pussy.
But my husband who is no more a man who cannot satisfy his wife and who wants his wife to fuck with low class people there is no limit and no ego. He bent forward and kissed me on my pussy lips and sucked the lips spreading my lips wide. His tongue was full of Aslam’s sperm and he happily sucked it inside, I can see his dick raising again. He started sucking my pussy and licking the pussy and sperm juices while he masturbated vigorously. His sucking was soothing my swollen pussy and it feels so good to have your pussy tongue fucked after a great fuck from a bull. My husband licked my pussy clean and he also reached his orgasm and spurted two drops of sperm on bed. I laughed at him and told Aslam will have just precum of that much. Now go and sleep in hall and allow me to rest. Prepare breakfast and wake me up. My husband obeyed like obedient student and left the room and I slept in naked condition.
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply
[Image: Rashi-Khanna-Butt-Pics-boobs-photo-md.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-11-13-34-22-869-com-i...ndroid.jpg]
Like Reply