Poll: Who is ur favorite
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keerty suresh
41.27%
26 41.27%
Anushka shetty
58.73%
37 58.73%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS OFF SCREEN FANTASY
U are back broo how is your visit to your village bro
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(06-09-2019, 08:01 PM)Sanjeevkc0001 Wrote: U are back broo  how is your visit to your village  bro

Bro I went to my Native.. and its not Village... :D Smile ;)

still Iam in my Native and will return  on Sunday
I missed  you  all  so  planned  to  post  a Small  Update..  hope  U  wl  like  it..
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
Like Reply
HUSBANDS  BOSS#1

This is a Story of a Beautiful Housewife 
SAMANTHA AKKINENI

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS6kszMSdf7ZuKa9hMGI...YQB59OawS6]

due to some Situations she Cheated Her Husband and Slept with her Husbands Boss.

This is your Favorite 
DAVID BILLA 
Presenting You this Gift. Lets Start the Story.

[Image: samantha-parents.jpg]

Chaitanya, Samantha's husband came home one day and announced that the VP for Marketing was going to open up and he and the two other division chiefs would be up for the position. 

Samantha was pleased and gave him a big hug, kiss and wished him well.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR8JikzvoLlW7ki9c-Yx...LIcEjVOZFG]

The Expert Investment, it's a American based multinational company. for which Chaitanya works, was started by the current president’s father and has grown to a 
multi million dollar corporation. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTt01Bvxog7Ur0LPnt40...DKSO74UVBy]

It is a family owned and at this time 
Chaitanya was the Division Chief with the other two being foreigners.

Chay informed Sammu that he was excited and wanted the job as it would give him some prestige but more important would provide some added income to help with our new born son’s education and perhaps let us have a little luxury. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSCmhj6M-13dkFS7OBCw...D6khHpkfUN]
Like Reply
Chay expressed his concern that he expected the Australian President to select his country employee for the Vice-
President’s position and that he did not have a chance.

[Image: Samantha_pregnant.jpeg?N3QCY0nl5LtNGdI1rfVUaGToldHtA7yn]

“Oh sweetheart,” Sammu reassured him. “You are very good at your work and important to the company and I am sure your Australian boss David will recognize your qualities and be fair.”

“I sure hope so. You will play an important role as well as the boss plans to interview and evaluate the wives as well. He believes that a man’s overall value is reflected in his wife as well as the executive.” Chay said.

“And, just how does he plan to do that?” Samantha responded.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRW6vs4jxCn9-ehOTo_u...YImi4kNCgp]

“He will have us for an evening of dinner and entertainment of some kind and will make his evaluations based on that, I am told, so be at your best please.” Chay Requested.

“Darling I am always at my best when I am with you,” and Sammu gave him a little kiss.

[Image: samantha_naga_chaitanya.jpeg?H6FJtgcI2OD...ll80nv4se8]

They soon received the invitation from the boss David to meet him at a very exclusive restaurant for dinner. Sammu put on my best dress up clothes and so did Chaitanya. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQdbsScTEqYyDH1Xx8uT...3JktuLvXCO]

She was nervous but was determined to make a favorable impression on Chay's boss David.

The restaurant was fabulous and the wine divine. They must have visited, talked, eat and drank for three or more hours and David seemed to be very interested in Samantha and was constantly addressing questions to her and
touching her leg for emphasis..
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQyypVjV-_rUmsvndau_...hAD_x3mA7L]

well She wondered. Anyway it was her night to do or die and she felt very relaxed from the wine and dinner and was very friendly and witty.

Well at least Sammu thought she was and David seemed to enjoy her very much as he laughed frequently at some of her witty little comments. They finally bid their farewells and left for our respective destinations.

[Image: sub-buzz-25891-1507548480-1.png?downsize...ality=auto]

Chay told her that he was “Smashing” and thought she had really made a hit with the boss. Samantha said that she thought she did well also.

TO  BE  CONTINUED....  Heart
Like Reply
HELLO GUYS....

Yes... Yes.. I  KNOW  ITS A SMALL  UPDATE..

But. Its  just  the  beginning..
Real  Action  at  to  cum.. ;)

Please  Share   your  comments and pls  pls  give  your  Ratings
Which  motivates  me  to  give  you  more..

It  takes  less  then  a  min  to  give  your  Ratings  and  Feedback

I  HOPE  U  WONT  DISAPPOINT  ME  THIS  TIME..

[Image: 1080x360]

NEXT  UPDATE  WILL  BE  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

YOURS  LOVING.... Heart
Like Reply
Bro good start . Please open up the scope of story . Make samantha fuck many members .

Write slow submission into sex and then get blackmail or forced by others . 

Chaithu frnds fuck sam as revenge for cheating on him .
Like Reply
[Image: Pics-Art-11-21-01-20-19.jpg]
free image host
Thank you sooo much for writing on Sam ... please add best fakes and make the story the best as you always do...will be waiting for your next update ??
Like Reply
nice start please give more storry
Like Reply
Superb bro good start excellent make sam to fuck forced
???????????
[+] 2 users Like Black's post
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Manikanta's post
Like Reply
(07-09-2019, 09:31 AM)SidRamya Wrote: [Image: Pics-Art-11-21-01-20-19.jpg]
free image host
Thank you sooo much for writing on Sam ... please add best fakes and make the story the best as you always do...will be waiting for your next update ??

I am interested.
Like Reply
awesome bro please make more fakes happy banana
Like Reply
HELLO  GUYS

IM  BACK FROM MY NATIVE TODAY..

WILL  POST  SAMANTHA  STORY  TOMORROW..
(FULL STORY OF SEASON 1)

THANK  YOU  SO  MUCH  FOR  YOUR LOVE  &  SUPPORT...!!!

ANY  REQUEST  FOR  NEXT  STORY  U  CAN  COMMENT AND  LET  ME KNOW... AND ALSO  I HAD POSTED. SOME  NEW  FAKES  IN MY OTHER  THREAD  PLS  CHECK  THAT  TOO...

STAY  TUNED. Heart
YOUR  FAVOURITE
Like Reply
Superb ...was waiting for your comeback...make Samantha a real bitch... waiting for updated...also please write on Kiara advani she is soo hot with cute face BTS no body has written on her yet
Like Reply
[Image: 107686524-fkiara7.jpg]
Like Reply
Bro where is update bro please do it fast
Like Reply
HUSBANDS  BOSS #2 

A few days later Chay left on a business trip for a few days and his boss called Her and informed her that he had decided to do some more evaluations of the spouses without the knowledge of those being considered for the promotion and wanted to know if she was opposed to that and if not would she will be available the next evening.

[Image: actress-samantha-looks-stunning-in-this-...950915.jpg]

Samantha assured David that she thought it was a grand idea and had no objections and that she was available for the next evening. 

David gave her the name of one of the finest hotels in town and asked her to meet him in the lobby there and they would have dinner in the hotel restaurant.

[Image: a_Burj-Al-a.jpg]
Samantha arrived on time and was nervous and excited at her opportunity to further her husband’s career.  She knew what it meat to Chay as well as herself  to have the promotion and added money. 

[Image: d4d56dad96917b90ee8700139ecb0b48.jpg]

She arrived at the hotel and they went to the dining room where both of them were led to their private room with a table set in silver, china and in the center of the table was a vase with bunch of  roses, Some white and Some black.

[Image: 307372_8a1e1aa99c714ff1880693d4510c975f~...60_s_2.jpg]
David asked if he could order drinks for them  and Samantha  responded that he could. she sort of giggled and suggested that he would know better what I might like. 

David ordered two Black Russians.

When the drinks came, David toasted with, “Tonight is a night for decision. Here is to the right ones.” As they clinked glasses.

[Image: Cacha%C3%A7aria-do-Ded%C3%A9-2.jpg]

She wondered what he meant, however the night would surely reveal that they were well thought out. 

Samantha had never drunk a black Russian before but she was impressed with the flavor as well as its ability to make her feel relaxed. 

When she had finished her drink, she knew she was feeling very good and sensed that David knew it as well.
[Image: samantha%20akkineni%20main%20pizza.jpg]

They ate and talked for some time. Samantha looked at the roses again and remarked how beautiful they were how well they looked as they produced their contrast in black and white. 

David’s eyes glistened and he looked at Samantha and said, “There is always beauty in every thing if one will just imagine how to bring it out.” 

He then asked if she would join him in some Champaign, 

to which Samantha responded, “Of course, how could I not want to celebrate such a fine dinner?”

[Image: 6b023497cb8ff815ecc7b02387ee6ef2.jpg]

Although she did not know where the Champaign was, she soon found herself entering a hotel suite on the top floor. Sam noted the crystal chandeliers above the small table adorned in white rose petals and a bucket of ice holding a bottle of Champaign. 
Like Reply
David took the bottle out and held it for her inspection as Samantha read “White Rose Champaign” on the bottle. She nodded her approval and wondered to herself it the name was significant or if it
was just a really great Champaign.

David opened the bottle and poured two waiting glasses. He offered a toast, “l hope tonight will be a memorable one for the both of us.”

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRkAYCokVWpFmSHKArPN...zks20n2lRM]

They stood drinking their wine looking into each other’s eyes as if to say, “This evening is just getting started.”

Samantha had a good idea by now that her final test was to be his bedmate for tonight and the way she felt she was going to pass the test. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQnv-i2VAuB3WApGGRmN...YeJC5N6mkF]

She knew she  had enough to drink that
saying no was going to be difficult.

David said, “Champaign can only be enjoyed to its fullest if tasted from a woman’s lips,” and he moved toward Samantha.

She offered her Champaign soaked lips for him to sample. He moved closer and put his arms around her and kissed Samantha deeply as she returned his passionate kiss. 

He whispered that her lips were much better than the finest Champaign.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ6YbGJ5T2KAFqOe_nzk...5i9Tg3qOqu]
Samantha was now responding in a state of instant arousal as she felt his manhood standing erect touching my tummy. She knew that her Husbands boss wanted to evaluate more than Chay’s wife’s table manners and social graces. 

He was going to evaluate her bed manners as well and she was going to show him that this division chief’s wife was ready to do whatever it took too get her man the job.

David knew that none of the foreign division chief’s wife’s could out do him in the bedroom. She was well aware that Foreign men like to sample the nectar from a Desi mans wife now and then. 

[Image: 73ca48534d6bc74ce9553b02bacc1ffe.jpg]

Samantha felt certain that the boss
was no exception. They were now feeling of each other’s bodies as two teens about to have sex in the back seat of their parent’s car. 

Samantha thought of the roses, the black one and the white one and now knew of their symbolism. 

[Image: bd9c9880c05468f9cd84c667cf5a6f77.jpg]

She now realized the “White Rose” Champaign was chosen more for its name than its flavor. 
Samantha kissed David deeply and pushed against his now big hard sex tool. 

He was now palming both her butt cheeks in his hands and pulling her tight against him as he slowly moved his hips in a thrusting motion. 

He then opened her blouse
and freed a white lobe and placed his juicy lips over her nipple and suckled her breast as Samantha closed her eyes and imagined he was her baby, nursing on white milk.

[Image: Pics-Art-09-10-08-38-58.png]

David then took her hand and led her into the bedroom containing a large bed with red satin sheets.

They both sat on the edge of the bed as he pushed Samantha back and started removing her clothes and trailing kisses down to her now wet curly hairy muff. 

[Image: NudehotnippleSamanthaRuthPrabhuhairypuss...anties.jpg]
Like Reply
Samantha was now totally naked as she moaned and wreathed with every touch and kiss and lick that David was now freely applying to her Smooth body.

[Image: samantha10_8781d739ebc9325b51d3.jpg]
David moved beside her and she frantically removed his clothes to reveal the largest cock she had ever seen with well defined veins. 

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl93MJkcn_I0o3A1L_...YzcjMj3p9W]
she took the jet big clock in her hand and started moving her hand up and down as David moaned and trusted into her hand. 

Samantha  then kissed the head and licked the pre-cum for the end. As she sucked on her Foreign lover’s cock, she felt his sperm filled balls in his big pouch.

[Image: s1.jpg?w=768&h=540]

David now pushed her down on the bed and moved above her as she opened her thighs to receive her new big foreign lover. David pushed part way in as Samantha begged him to hurry and fill her with his cock.

He said, “Samantha, call me your ‘Darling David’. Say it!”

“OH, My Darling David,” she moaned.

“Tell me how much you want your Darling David.”

“Oh! I need you, Darling,”  she moaned. “Please give me all you have. You are driving me crazy.”

[Image: s3.jpg?w=768&h=512]

David was driving her insane, she wanted it so badly. Chay always made her hot and horny but David was making her hotter than she had ever been. 

David moved his hands beneath her butt and pinched her white ass cheeks as he thrust deep and hard and held it with the head pushing hard against her cervix. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSBKVpQIHyR9OGTPWTCp...T1skQfBidX]

“Oh.. David,” Samantha begged. “Give it to
me. I need you Darling. I want you! Fuck me like a Mad dog breeds a white  bitch.”

[Image: PicsArt_06-20-04.16.49.jpg]

David was now breathing hard as he drove into her with deep thrusts pounding on the opening to her womb with every stroke as she wiggle her butt and moaned over and over, 

“Darling.. David, I’m yours! Take me!”

[Image: s4.jpg?w=768&h=522]

David was now pounding her hard and fast as his big balls slapped her bottom with every stroke. They were full of his sperm ready to spew into his Slutty bitch.
Like Reply
Samantha was now so wild with passion that she was clawing his back with her nails. 

[Image: s2.jpg?w=768&h=695]

She then felt his cock start to throb and it threw her into a rage of passion with her own orgasm coming in waves of shakes and shudders, as he thrust deep and held his clock in her cervix as it emptied his big balls into her waiting white womb. 

Samantha lay there and her body gave one final shudder as David planted his seed deep inside her. 
[Image: Cupace20190705211122a016ca03fb19a474.png]

She moved her hands over his sweaty body as he lay there relaxing and letting his balls drain their every drop into his white rose.

As his erection shrank he moved to her side and They lay there in each other’s arms for a long time. 

David broke the silence and said, “I am impressed with Chay’s wife. I am sure she will be able to contribute to her husband’s success.”

[Image: Pics-Art-08-31-06-34-15-1.jpg]

Samantha now knew that Chay had the job and she had done her wifely duties. Chay would get his job but he would be sharing his wife with his boss, the “Darling David.”

When the time came for the announcement, Chay came home and said, 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcScOsLqC_iRst1HJcsZT...CcD2Qw5HEI]

“Well, guess who got the VP job?”

“I can’t imagine, Chay. Who?” she asked curiously.
Chay then grabbed and hugged her and said, 

“I DID!”

Samantha hugged him and kissed him and said,

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ84BLGhBVHUAO1M_dgG...eOUbCr9ZiG]

“Congratulations! I think your boss is a smart man and knows how to get what he wants, uhhh… well I mean… he knows how to get the best man for the job.”

She knew that she had traded her body to get what Chay wanted. David had used the promotion to get what he wanted, which was Samantha her self,  She had gotten a nice unexpected bonus out of the whole situation. 

She knew that it was up to her now to keep Chay’s job secure and she knew that it would be a real pleasure.
Chay said, 

“Oh I almost forgot something the boss gave me to celebrate with tonight,” and went to the car and returned with a bottle of champing. 

Samantha took the bottle to the kitchen to place it in a bucket of ice and as she
read the label, “White Rose”.  

[Image: efc3b1b5ee38120ff18d5d27032c5462.jpg]

she slide her hand down her jeans and into her panties and cupped her hand over her hairy mound as she thought of David and knew that he wanted her to know that he was thinking of her. 

Samantha was thinking “David, this Horny wife of Chay is yours any time you want her.”

That night Chay wanted to make love and so did her. but her thoughts was of her Darling David  as Chay’s white balls slapped her bottom.

[Image: 100735Samantha.jpg]

Yes my dear husband, you are getting what you want, but your wife is earning the bonuses. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTLhZAqhCtyPUmwKpdy6...1YU2m00BAf]

They both Laughed but only Samantha knows what she means.. and she knows that this is just the Beginning.....

Next day Morning when Chay went foe a work Samamtha Called her Darling  David and told him She had Recived his Hint last Night and She wants to meet Him Again.

David said " Im going to US for a Board meeting Once Im Back I will send Chay to Australia to attend the Seminar on Behalf of our Company.. and  we  will  enjoy our Seminar on your Bed..."

Samantha  felt  shy  and wished  him for his journey and disconnected the call..

Went  to  her  Room  and  started  masterbate thinking of Davids Huge Black Cock.... and she cant wait him to Return...

[Image: 28430420_1917460918476477_10371244103030...Nw%3D%3D.2]

THE  END

[Image: 2019-08-29-16-41-08.jpg]
Like Reply