Fantasy Actress Roleplays
"Okay. You were getting heavy too!"-she said rubbing my head playfully.

I came out of her and fell flat on the bed. I was out. I hadn't felt so exhausted and so thrilled ever in my life. I lay there put my hands behind my head. She immediately put her head on my hand and crawled in beside me. I could feel her boobs on my side and I loved it.

We both just lay there side by side. Recovering from our highs.

"Wow!"-I exclaimed.

Raveena lifted herself on one elbow and looked in to my face.

[Image: Naked%2BRaveena%2BTandon%2Bfucking%2Bbla...%2Bsex.jpg]

"Wow!"-I said again. The little technical detail that I was no longer a virgin had just sunk in to me. And now that I had experience I knew exactly what a big deal this whole sex thing was.

Raveena looked at me and smiled. "Happy huh?"-she enquired.

"Happy doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling right now."

She smiled and snuggled in to the crux of my arm.

[Image: 590677.jpg]

I wanted to talk. To ask her a million questions. But, I didn't know if it was right to. So I just kept quiet.

"Arjun, this is just this okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean let's not complicate things. This is just sex. It doesn't mean we need to become really intimate with each other or talk about our past or future. Nothing. It's just this."

I didn't know what she meant. So I just kept quiet.

"I don't want to talk about any personal things. Okay? Please don't go there."

"Okay!"

"Trust me Arjun. We don't want to complicate things. Let it just be."

"Okay!"

"Good!"

"Shall we call it a night then?"

"I think we could do another round."

I didn't understand her. What did she just say then? And now she wanted one more? I didn't think I could perform again. I was pooped.

"Raveena I think I'm out. I'm exhausted."

"Nonsense!"

"I'm serious. I'm finding it difficult to keep my eyes open."

"Are you saying you can't fuck me one more time?"

"No, I'm not saying that. It's just that..."

"Let me prove it to you."

"What?"

"I'll prove it to you that you are good for one more fuck."
"Okay! Go ahead!"

She had that devilish smile on her face again. I didn't think she had a chance. She was sexy as hell but a man is only capable of so much.

[Image: raveena-tandon-naakt-foto-8.jpg]

She moved down on me and at that instant I knew what she had in mind. I could feel a rush of blood in my veins.

She caught hold of my soft prince and then she kissed it. Almost by magic it started growing hard in her hands. "See!" she said in childish glee.

She kissed my balls one by one. Then she kissed the connecting point of my shaft and my balls. She slowly pecked her way up my shaft till she was looking at my prince face to face, or head to face, whichever way you will have it.

My prince was throbbing with life now like the events of the night had never happened. It had found renewed energy. Raveena's loving kisses had rejuvenated him. And the best part was that he wanted more.

Raveena slowly cupped my balls. I let out a small gasp again. And at that exact moment she put my prince in her mouth. I was knocked out. My mind was no longer working. The only feeling I had was of Raveena's tongue rolling over my shaft and it was driving me insane.

[Image: tumblr_mw79y8XM4G1se6xvlo6_500.gif&ehk=B...yP7AspyTPw]

She was sucking him dry. She licked every part of him. Using her hands she was trying to milk out whatever she could get out from him. And very once in a while, for a break, she would put my balls in her mouth.

She looked up at him with his cock in her mouth. He could see the hunger in her eyes. He loved it. It drove him even more wild with passion.

He could feel the saliva dripping all over his shaft. He could feel the saliva dripping from his balls. He wanted release. But, he knew where he wanted it.

He stopped her. "I want you again."

She smiled. "I win!"

"Yes, you win! But, I have to fuck you now."

"Okay. But, this time doggy style. And slowly just like the last time."

I nodded. She moved in to the doggy style position with her ass in the air and lying flat on her chest. She spread her legs and played with her pussy.

"Fuck me. Fuck me my darling."

It was all the inspiration he needed. His prince was shining in the saliva. He caught and slowly inserted it in to her hole. Each touch of her pussy only made him hunger her more. He moved in and he could feel the connect with her.

[Image: rt.jpg]

She guided him with the thrusts. He enjoyed taking her this way. He could feel his ball sack slap against her ass cheeks. His prince found that this was a completely different view and was thoroughly enjoying himself.

Her screams became louder. His thrusts became harder. She caught the pillow and placed it over her head. He loved seeing her do that. She was losing control. Her screams came muffled through the pillow but they were still there. And with each thrust they only grew louder and louder.

[Image: cce2e8fdfa9d64e8e85022db5ae48703.jpg]

Finally he came again. He filled her with his seed. It was nirvana. As he thrust in her hand slowly moved to his ball sack and gave it a light squeeze. He found himself pouring more in to her because of that.

He took his cock out of her and fell on the bed. He was deeply and completely exhausted. She moved over to him and kissed him. It was a strong passionate kiss. Then they hugged each other. And before they knew it they were fast asleep in each other's arms.

[Image: RaveenaTandonnippleboobs.jpg]

THE - END
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Write on Kajal Agarwal
Like Reply
Post a story on pranitha 
[Image: Screenshot-20190720-211714.jpg]
Like Reply
Bang on ! Good work. Loving this thread.
Like Reply
Thanks a lot for raveenas story... I am typing this with my cummed penis
Like Reply
Great work! Please write on samantha cheating with FIL and BIL
Like Reply
(05-09-2019, 08:51 PM)Wow ? Wrote: Post a story on pranitha 
[Image: Screenshot-20190720-211714.jpg]
Like Reply
Bro story on nabha natesh or nidhi agarwal or Shraddha srinath please
Like Reply
Write on kajal
Like Reply
Please write a story on Samantha and Rakul ...I have been asking for a while please consider my request
Like Reply
(07-09-2019, 01:07 PM)SidRamya Wrote: Please write a story on Samantha and Rakul ...I have been asking for a while please consider my request

I need help for adding pic story. that taking so much time
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
In the small village adjacent to the town, time had moved steadily and inexorably. It had been four years since Kriti Sanon's sexual discovery of herself at the ripe age of 23; she was now 27 years old. Over these years, her mother had tried to convince her that she should get married, have children, start a family, and thus fulfil her destiny. Her father continued to toil on his piece of the planet, the essential monsoon rains supporting his efforts every year; life had treated them well.

[Image: a4839ea34fbf98d5b047b88763b05e3b.jpg]

Kriti Sanon's two married sisters had both borne children, and the youngest would most likely be getting married in another year's time. Her cousin Ram and his wife had moved out of the rural life and now both worked in Mumbai. Kriti Sanon herself had remained steadfast in her refusal to marry anyone other than a yet to be discovered soul mate, not that she used that term in her thoughts. Also, and naturally enough, she was still a virgin. Of course, she had continued to pleasure herself but the restlessness that had been born in her heart four years ago had grown.

Her 33-27-34 shape had settled to perfection and she maintained it without really being conscious of doing so. Her diet was frugal and the hours spent in physical activity were many. She was naturally aware of how voluptuous and attractive she was in the eyes of both young and old in the village; there had been a continuing stream of marriage proposals over the years although the flow seemed to have dwindled somewhat after she crossed the age of 25. The young adult men didn't want to get married to a woman older than themselves.

[Image: 0b2a2c7aab3ad62e55c3ace04b053b21--bollyw...ctress.jpg]

But the fact that Kriti Sanon was becoming an object of desire, a sexual trophy that nobody was winning, was becoming apparent even to her parents. And that worried them no end. In fact, once late last year in the winter, there had even been an attempt by a person to bang her; the culprit had not been completely successful, and he hadn't been apprehended either. It was however suspected that a village elder's son from a neighbouring village had been responsible.

Kriti Sanon had gone one morning to town where she had met one of her sisters and spent the day together; they'd shopped for some clothes for her sister's baby, watched a movie, eaten at a restaurant, chatted away on a park bench, and generally had a lot of fun with one another. In the evening, she took the bus back to a point on the highway from where there was a path that cut across the fields to her village.

[Image: kriti-sanon-hot-photojpg.jpg]

It was early February and the sun had set by 6:00 p.m. Kriti Sanon got off the bus by a little after 7 o'clock and started walking through the fields towards her home. The winter crop of wheat had been planted back in October and would be harvested in another few weeks time; as a result the fields were now dense with a near four-foot high plant, stretching for miles as most farmers in the region had planted that this season. Since the moon wasn't going to rise till almost midnight, Kriti Sanon had carried along a battery operated torchlight which she now used to light her way.

Although the day had been sunny and very comfortable weather-wise, the evening temperature had dropped to almost 10 degrees Celsius. Kriti Sanon was wearing her usual saree and blouse, but had a thick woollen shawl dbangd around her as protection against the cold. She walked through the fields, stepping carefully along the dry irrigation tracks between rows of the planted wheat. About halfway on her walk home, some ten minutes after getting off the bus, she thought she's heard dull footsteps and the rustle of someone walking through the plantation.

[Image: 4e03522e9e86836a41e40f0a27f87ea7.jpg]

Kriti Sanon paused in order to listen more carefully but hardly had her feet stopped on the dry soil that there was a sudden crackle of noise, a gust of wind, and a wild movement through the nearby stalks of grain. She didn't even have time to turn around to see before she was grabbed bodily from behind and held tightly against what was obviously a man. The torchlight flew out of her hand and landed on the ground a few feet away, still shining its light.

The man was very strong, standing at least a foot above Kriti Sanon's 5'9" height as he grabbed a handful of her hair in his left hand while his right encircled her waist from behind her in a vice-like hold. Pulling her hair hard he released his grip around her body with the arm, only to pull a knife from his waistband flashing it in front of her face, then placing it to her throat and telling her that if she didn't do everything he said, he'd cut her up.

[Image: file748umoo6ryup3qlafo4-1551555001.jpg?itok=MjECebt_]

The man commanded Kriti Sanon to move forward, picking up the torchlight as he shoved her. He then yanked her head backwards with his fist that gripped the long thickness of her hair and shone the torch so that he could see her face. As she stumbled on, trembling and making slight whimpering sounds, he basked in the feeling of power over her. She was a beauty, full lips and just the right amount of makeup to enhance her unblemished features without unnaturally covering them. Her long black hair flowed over her shoulders and down to her hips, but much of it was now twisted and gripped in his massive hand. She was dressed in a white blouse, and a white saree with light blue print on it, and shoes had one inch heels. Kriti Sanon was aware that the outline of her bra was visible through the material of her blouse but had not bothered because she had a shawl dbangd around her. Now, that woollen stole was askance and of no protective value. The man commented on her breasts, talking about their size and shape in a lewd manner that scared her terribly; she felt a few drops of urine escape and wet her panties.

[Image: Kriti%2BSanon%2BHot%2BNavel%2BIn%2BWhite...BCholi.jpg]

Kriti Sanon, her voice cracking and on the verge of tears, implored the man not to hurt her but had little hope that he would consider her plea. He spoke gruffly, twisting her hair, yanking her head back, and told to her to shut up. As they walked through the wheat fields, a chill wind whipped through the plantation causing strands of her long hair to float across the man's face. Her fragrant strands smelled clean and enticing like she had just emerged from the shower, despite a day spent in town. Already he could feel stirrings between his legs.

They walked on in silence, Kriti Sanon already thinking of how she could escape. She had a sense of who the man was but not having had a look at his face, she was unsure. She knew he was a ruffian and a brigand and there was only one thing his accosting her could mean: he was going to bang her. She feared the knife that he held against her throat most of the time as they staggered along, otherwise she would have lashed out at him and made a run for it.

The man steered them off the rough track through the fields and towards a forested grove by the side; down a small ravine and across an old bridge, then turned on to a narrow pathway that followed the river. Once they were out of the fields and not likely to come across anyone, the man took his hand out of her hair but held the knife blade against her still. There was no one for her to signal to for help now.

[Image: a4839ea34fbf98d5b047b88763b05e3b.jpg]

He had pulled the pallu of her saree tight from the back so that it was cutting between her breasts, separating and outlining them. He was only inches away from the back of her body and leaning forward he could see the cleavage between her breasts disappear into her blouse. Every time the man pulled her backwards, her buttocks would touch his front and she felt the warm bulge in his trousers. Reaching around her, the man touched her right breast, following the border of her bra, brushing lightly across her nipple. Kriti Sanon tried to struggle against his grip but that seemed to excite him even more as he clamped his palm around her breast, feeling her nipple become hard, pressing anxiously against the fabric of her brassiere and blouse.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9vVOPc5yRx7Yggw53Oyo...84QklZosCS]

Kriti Sanon tried to distract the man through her agitated conversation, telling him to stop touching her, asking him if this was how he treated his mother and sister, alternating between mild aggressions and pleading. He reacted with anger, abusing her and reminding her that he was in control and quite capable of slicing open her throat. Simultaneously, he continued his physical onslaught by squashing her breasts with his hand and pinching her nipple hard with his fingers, causing her to yelp with pain.

Her breath caught in her throat as his hand enveloped the softness of her breast. He could feel that her bra was sheer, and had no lace or under wires. It was the sort of bra cup that gave little protection from erect nipples and hers were erect from his fondling her. Most of the top part of her breast was bare, the bra just barely covering the nipple. The man slipped his thumb and forefinger into her bra, and rolled her nipple lightly. She stiffened sucking air in through her teeth in a quick breath. Much to Kriti Sanon's dismay, her nipples were rock hard now as the rogue shoved her bra down further.

[Image: Raabta%2BStar%2BKriti%2BSanon%2BHot%2BHD...2B2017.jpg]

Then with one hand tightly wrapped around her waist he reached down with the other, pulling the hem of her saree up her thighs, the rough knuckles of his right hand gliding along the smoothness of her calves and shank. The front of his body was flush against her and the hardness in his crotch pushed out his pants in a massive bulge; Kriti Sanon could feel the heat against the flimsy protection over her buttocks. They slowed down as he rubbed his calloused palm against the soft silky skin over her fleshy arse and thighs.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Like Reply
They stopped walking as they approached the trunk of a thick tree, mainly bare in this winter season. Letting go of her saree, the man once again brought up the knife to her throat, then holding her by upper arm he turned her around to face him. For the first time he was getting a good look at her, and he just stared into her eyes soundlessly for a moment. The man himself had a woollen muffler wrapped around his face and head, revealing only the coal black eyes through a slit in the scarf.

[Image: 850]

In his eyes Kriti Sanon looked sexy as hell standing there in her pale saree and low heeled shoes. He had thrown the torch to the ground so it offered a soft diffused ambient lighting to the immediate vicinity beyond which was complete darkness. Taking a couple of steps back but holding on to the dbang of her saree, the man could see Kriti Sanon's full voluptuous body silhouetted through the material of her dress. It made the man's juices start to flow and his cock move against his pants.

[Image: Indian-actress-Kriti-Sanon-in-Different-...tills4.jpg]

He closed the gap between them again, gripped her with his left hand encircling her neck and with his other hand took the knife blade to her blouse. Kriti Sanon implored him again to let her go, and then tried to convince him not to cut open her blouse, but this seemed to anger the rogue even further. But then seeming to relent somewhat, he took his time with the hooks at the front of her blouse. Unclasping the front, he pushed her blouse over her shoulders and let it hang from her arms behind her back. Her breasts was firm and beckoning through the thin white material of her brassiere, her erect nipples pressing hard against the flimsy fabric.

[Image: disha%201_0.PNG?itok=NCJW98lD]

The man commented on the fullness of her boobs and stroked his hardness through the material of his trousers. Kriti Sanon glanced downwards and was shocked at the size of the bulge straining against the buttons of his fly. Holding the sharp pointed tip of the knife blade against the underside of her jaw, he pulled out the saree from where it was tucked into her petticoat and let the entire eight yards of fabric flow to the ground where it pooled around her feet. Then very slowly he slid his knife up her belly to her bra. Kriti Sanon stiffened as the blade tracked lightly up her stomach. With one quick motion he cut her bra loose and the pair of her most beautiful breasts fell into view.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDrjVxsd4Fa4EwY6n-FWN...Nu44qHE2wZ]

Sheathing his knife into his waistband, the man grabbed an erect nipple between each thumb and forefinger and backed up as he tugged at them. Kriti Sanon stood in morbid fear, prisoner to this large, intimidating man, who was being unnervingly silent at the moment. He was strong, much stronger than she, and now that his state of arousal was peaking she was mortified. Her breathing was coming quickly now, almost hyperventilating, and when he touched her cheek she let out a little shriek and jerked away, forgetting his hands and the grip they could have on her. With another cry she felt herself falling, unable to catch herself as she toppled sideways and landed hard on her shoulder, her head hitting the soft earth with a thud.

Feeling the touch of his hand on her arm as he tried to lift her up, she frantically tried to back away, pushing herself back along the forest floor with her feet, little whimpers of fear escaping her mouth as she did so. She could hear his footsteps padding along beside her as she wriggled, trying at the same time to stand and run.

[Image: Kirti2.md.jpg]

Backing up against the thick trunk of a tree she realised with a shocked gasp that the wriggling had caused her petticoat to ride up her legs; she could feel the brush of cool air over her heated skin and the slide of the material as it parted over her thighs. Curling her knees up to her chest, Kriti Sanon huddled against the tree, terrified and out of breath but with enough self possession to know that exposing herself to this man would only make her more vulnerable. Her heart beating hard against the wall of her chest she turned her head to the tree, feeling the cool solidness against her hot cheek.

Kriti Sanon knew that she was going to be bangd as soon as the man tightened his grip on her forearm and looked into her eyes with all the violence of hell. They were alone together in the quiet stillness of the dark forest, not in earshot of another human soul. She was now wondering whether the best thing would be for her to let the man to do anything he wanted and hoped that she might make it out of the forest and fields with her life. She made yet another desperate attempt to convince him to let her go; she cried and she pleaded, she prayed to him, begged him.

For an answer, he spat out into the ground and increased his grip on her arm. Wordlessly, he reached into his waistband and pulled out the big knife, making Kriti Sanon start with a renewed shock of fear. He looked at her large breasts, the nipples long and erect in the increasing cold of the night. He stared at her through the slit in his improvised mask with that solid evil stare that sent chills through her. He put the knife back in his pocket and released the grip on her arm and backed off a couple of steps staring at her expectantly.

Kriti Sanon had a very good idea what he wanted and once again thought that her best bet was to comply with the man's wishes if that meant getting out the situation unhurt and alive. She thought of the years she had resisted proposals of marriage, how she had preserved herself and her body for a man she would surely meet one day, she thought of her parents and their hopes for her and her dreams. But she couldn't get herself to comply, to strip and lie back so that this evil man could take her, defile her.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuaiIJbcIMhZ092RVuQsK...P3FjAFTazQ]

The man just stared at her for a long moment. She shivered in the cold night air and goose bumps began appearing on her legs and arms. She stood up slowly, the petticoat falling back down to cover her legs. Her breasts were still exposed and she tried to draw the blouse tight across her chest; her shawl lay discarded on the forest floor along with her saree. She held herself tightly to try and keep warm. She was visibly shivering now and didn't know if it was just the cold night or the evil stare that had not left her once. He nodded curtly to her and she knew what he wanted from her without him having to tell her.

For a long time nothing happened. Her stomach in knots, Kriti Sanon just stood her ground; she was waiting for him to make a move and the wait was worse than the cold or her nakedness or her fear of death. He made her wait for him and she knew he must be doing that intentionally to torment her further, and yet she could not give in to him. Again she started to tremble and her flesh pimpled over with bumps from the cold.

The man then bent down to the ground and reached for the torchlight. He shone it on Kriti Sanon's face; the light blinding her so she couldn't make out his intentions. Then suddenly, he switched off the light and there was a pitch black darkness that surrounded them. Before Kriti Sanon could adjust her eyes to the sinister darkness, she heard movement over the dried leaves on the ground and before she could change her stance, the man was behind her, his vice-like grip once again around her waist and clamping her arms against her side. She felt the fingers of his other hand loosen the drawstring of her petticoat and push it down to the ground. Still holding her very tight, he pushed down her panties and pulled them down to her ankles as well. And then all was silent again; he released his grip, moved away from her and left her completely naked in the night cold.

[Image: fkritibb242616516b0183.md.jpg]

In less than a few seconds, the torchlight was on again shining straight into Kriti Sanon's eyes. She tried to cover her breasts with one hand and her hairy crotch with the other, standing like an impersonation of Boticelli's The Birth of Venus. Her long hair was completely loose and fell like a black curtain around her torso. The size and overgrown thickness of her pubic hair was too much to cover with her small hand and substantial tendrils peered out from the sides of her failing modesty.

The man once again tossed the torch to the ground and Kriti Sanon was able to see in the soft light which that created. She glanced towards the man and saw that he had removed his trousers and now stood in front of her naked from the waist down. He wasn't moving but seemed to be transfixed, as he looked between her legs at her pubic growth. Glancing down to his groin Kriti Sanon saw his member hanging limp between his legs; she was surprised because she had expected to see a raging stiffness after all this while. She remembered her cousin's cock from a few years ago when his young wife had stimulated him on Holi. Though not erect this man's penis still hung a good 6-inches down past his dark brown and tightly wound scrotum, and the width made it look as strong and mean as its owner. She could see the veins straining underneath the stretched skin and the thick head, larger than the rest.

[Image: php2RCYtR.md.jpg]

Kriti Sanon considered running now that the man was semi naked but thought better of it; she was completely naked, very confused about which direction she could run to, and also that the man was stronger and probably swifter than she could ever be. So she took a decision, knowing instinctively that she would have to get his cock aroused to its angry fullest if she were to bring this unfortunate episode to an end. Moving forward toward him she reached out for his hanging penis. If she was going to have any chance of life beyond the next few minutes she knew she had to do this. This was going to be a first for Kriti Sanon.

The man's penis was actually heavy as she raised it outwards from the testicles and held it firmly in her left hand. She went down on her knees and brought it slowly to her mouth. Opening her mouth she closed her eyes and took him inside. Her tongue darted out to feel his cock. It tasted bad, evil like the man.

[Image: 93344885_fkriti5.md.jpg]

She began sucking him in. At first nothing happened, though large it was still flaccid. She moved out her tongue along the underside and as she sucked him in she licked the underside. At the same time, with her right hand she cupped his balls. They were also heavy and coarse like the cock she was sucking. Reaching down, he grabbed her hair in one of his calloused hands and yanked hard. She felt his other hand roughly running down her shoulders to her back. She shivered slightly as it continued on down to the small of her back.

[Image: kriti14.md.jpg]

Like Reply
Her naked backside sticking up in the night air as she knelt there bobbing her mouth up and down on his penis was too much temptation for the man, and his fingers were soon reaching around behind her. When he roughly shoved two long fingers into her pussy, she was so dry that it caused her considerable pain. Another finger invaded her arse hole caused even more pain. The fingers didn't stop, and the two in her cunt moved up past her clit. As the single finger in her arse went all the way to the hilt, he squeezed. Involuntarily she cried out, his cock falling out of her mouth with a popping sound as she did so.

[Image: kriti06.md.jpg]

The pain he was causing her seemed to arouse the man. His manhood was coming to life as Kriti Sanon urgently continued to suck it. Once it started growing, it was soon too big for her mouth to accommodate. Now it was a 10-inch muscle that might have been made of steel. His balls contracted all the way up inside his body. He pulled violently on her long hair and his fingers squeezed inside of her body. Pre-cum was starting to seep from the opening at the tip of his cock and this was the foulest taste Kriti Sanon would ever have in her life.

As he removed his fingers from her pussy and arse, he reached down with his other hand and removed his dick from her mouth. Using her hair again, he pulled her around to face him and his massive penis leaped out at her and rested against her right cheek. His giant cock rubbed against her cheek and then came to rest against her forehead. Kriti Sanon found herself looking down the underside of his massive shaft and at the big blue vein underneath, pulsing with power. It was so menacing that it looked like it had grown another inch and she realised that it had to be just short of a foot long at full erection. Suddenly he slapped her across the face with the palm of his hand, then he slapped her on the other cheek with the big cock muscle he held in the other hand. After a few more of these masochistic whippings, he jammed his rod into her face but Kriti Sanon kept her mouth closed, not wanting to taste any more of his cum. She thought she would try and masturbate him to a climax.

[Image: kriti.md.jpg]

Before she could grasp the situation or plan a strategy, a wet white jet of semen came flying out of his cock and she felt the warm splat on her face. As the load from this first burst was slowly oozing down from her cheekbone toward her lips, the next load of thick creamy whiteness hit her lips and chin, dripping on her chest. Then he jerked her hair back, so that the next load hit her lovely face, and the lids of her closed eyes. It got on her mouth, was in her ears, dripping across her chin, her forehead, matting her hair. And it didn't end there. He kept cumming and cumming into her face. She bravely held out in front of his fountain of cum. Soon not only her face but also her entire body was dripping in cum. It was hot like fire and smelled terrible. Kriti Sanon was amazed that one man could cum so much although she had only once before seen a man reach his climax and erupt.

[Image: kriti3.md.jpg]

He stood back from her and laughed. He threw his head back and roared with deep belly shaking laughter. At this point she broke down completely and started to cry the deepest tears she had felt since she had been a little girl. Cum was dripping off her eyebrows and making it hard for her to even see. Tears were streaking her face now and mixing with the man's foul white liquid as she sat on the ground naked, her elbows folded over her knees and her head resting on her arms. She cried till her eyes were dry, but she refused to let the overbearing sense of humiliation drown her; instead she told herself that she was still a virgin and that was important to her.

[Image: giphy.gif]

When she raised her head, he was gone. It was 9 o'clock at night and her first thought went to her parents and how worried they would be. She hastily wore her clothes, slipping the torn brassiere onto her bag, wrapped her woollen shawl tightly around her and set off in the direction she thought would lead to the wheat fields. The man had left the torch behind and she lighted her way out of the forest, she prayed that he had gone back to where he came from and wasn't lurking in the darkness beyond her field of vision.

When she reached home, she explained to her parents that the bus from Jaunpur had broken down and all the passengers had to walk a long distance since that was the last bus and no other vehicles came along that road. Kriti Sanon skipped dinner that night, bathed the muck and grime and filth out of her, and slept a very disturbed sleep.

[Image: 24stars-sleeping2.jpg]

She felt a great body of weight lift from her shoulders when a few weeks later she narrated the incident to her mother. It would take at least a year before she could relegate the memory of that night to the back of her mind where it would stay in her subconsciousness, raising its ugly head on rare occasions to trouble her. Over time however, it was only one episode that fuelled the restlessness brewing in Kriti Sanon's heart.

Eight months had gone by since the vicious incident in the fields; in another two months a new year would begin. Kriti Sanon was finding life in the village stifling. She had talked with Ram and his wife Anu whenever they would come home for holidays and they had always painted a very exciting picture of their time in New Mumbai. Anu had found work as a house-keeper and baby-sitter for a family somewhere in the city and Ram had set up a small repair shop for motorcycles. They were happy in the big city.

Kriti Sanon thought that with her education she would not find it difficult to get work somewhere in Mumbai; she didn't know what exactly she wanted to do but felt there were opportunities that she could avail. She had been discussing the idea with her mother for a few months now and while her mum had been against the thought initially, she was now coming around. Knowing that Ram and Anu were in Mumbai she felt a lot more comfortable agreeing to let Kriti Sanon go there. Of course there were questions like where Kriti Sanon would stay, how she'd find a job, what work would she do, and so on. Most of these remained unanswered, except that initially she would stay with her cousin.

[Image: aa0e841ff10980a6cd6c4d1e8044c0e1.jpg]

More time passed as these discussions progressed, but Kriti Sanon's determination never vacillated; she was now sure she had to get out of the village, she was convinced her destiny lay out there in the city. It was now November and winter was fast approaching again. One night, sitting at home with her parents and her younger sister, Kriti Sanon told them all what only her mother knew; she was leaving for Mumbai where she would stay initially with Ram and Anu, she would then find a job, she would write them letters and try and phone them every month, she would come home for holidays, she would earn money so they could all improve their lot... She talked without a break for fear that her father would interject when she stopped rambling.

But when she did stop, there was silence she looked up to her father. His eyes were glistening and he was silent; didn't say a word. He then stood up and walked up to his daughter, towering over her as she sat cross-legged on the floor. He placed his hand on her head and told her that she would one day be a great woman, that the world was her stage and she could achieve anything she set her heart on. He blessed her, turned around and walked into the room he shared with Kriti Sanon's mother.

The next day, the whole village knew. There was some sorrow but the overwhelming emotion was to support their girl. The elders who had seen her from the day she was born all gave her their blessings; invitations for meals were insisted upon; small inexpensive but meaningful gifts were showered upon Kriti Sanon.

[Image: Actress-kriti-sanon-latest-hot-stills-.j...om=1&ssl=1]

It was finally decided that Kriti Sanon would catch the train on the 30th of December. Not for one moment did she fear for her safety; she refused to let last winter's horrendous experience cow her into any form of emotional submission, and she had no worry about travelling alone. However, nobody else shared her bravado, least of all her mother. The departure date had been fixed based on the fact that Raja, the 19 year old son of a farmer friend of Kriti Sanon's father was also travelling to mumbai on that date.

Kriti Sanon had known Raja since he was a toddler, having seen him grow into a strapping young lad. Although she was almost nine years his senior, her unmarried status had seen to it that they had played cricket and football together, they had gone in big groups to watch movies , they had worked together in the fields and had visited each other's homes. Raja of course called her Didi, the vernacular for 'elder sister'. In fact all the youngsters in the village called her by that term.

[Image: Actress-kriti-sanon-hot-stills-from-Aira...om=1&ssl=1]

Raja was going to Mumbai for something that nobody in the village had ever done; he was going to college, so he was something of a celebrity. In fact, he had joined a college on the campus five months ago in the summer and had come home for a short break a week ago. He was now returning a little early because he wanted some private tuition in a couple of subjects that were posing him some problems. He stayed in a hostel within his college grounds and played on their cricket team; his academic results had so far been somewhat above par but his professors thought he had potential to excel.

On December 30th a large group - almost half the village - left for  town in the morning. The train was scheduled to arrive at 1:30 in the afternoon, stop for seven minutes, and then roll off again. The group arrived in town at about noon, and the bus driver took a small detour to let them all off at the railway station itself. Both Raja and Kriti Sanon had both bought their tickets earlier so there was no need to go to the ticket counter. But there were other important logistical arrangements to take care of.

Kriti Sanon's father and the village headman went to meet their friend Damodar, the station master. Damodar of course knew what the occasion was and had been briefed earlier. He was going to talk to the T.C as soon as it rolled in and make arrangements for their children to be well looked after during the journey. When Train arrived in to station, old man Damodar flagged it in and then went to meet his colleague the TC. They had a quick cup of chai together along with the engineer during which it was decided that Kriti Sanon and Raja would get sleeping berths in a compartment that had four sleepers. Since two of these, the upper bunks, were broken they would not be allotted to other passengers, thus leaving the two village youngsters in the safety and security of a cabin that could be locked and secured.

[Image: kriti-sanon-hot-maroon-saree-stills5.jpg]

Kriti Sanon and Raja were told to board quickly since the first hoot of the steam engine signalled an impending departure. There was little time left in the sudden rush of things to say goodbye to everyone; Kriti Sanon hugged her mother and wiped a tear from her eyes, bent low and touched her father's feet asking for his blessings, held her youngest sister tightly and promised to be back soon - in time for her wedding, the date for which hadn't yet been fixed. Luggage was loaded into their compartment, Kriti Sanon and Raja clambered up the three steps to their coach, and then hung on to the rails by the door waving goodbye to everyone. There were copious tears streaming down Kriti Sanon's cheeks as she desperately wiped her face and tried to smile. The platform receded, her village still waving out to her, their voices and cries diminishing; only her mother stood unmoving in the crowd, her lips moving in silent prayer as the train departure from railway station.

Like Reply
Kriti Sanon walked into their compartment, still weeping, wondering if she was doing the right thing; wondering what lay ahead. A giant leap of faith.

The train picked up speed, the sounds of its wheels rattling along the steel rails filtering in through the barred window, coal dust flying into her face. Raja walked in some ten minutes later and asked his Didi if she was feeling okay. She nodded silently at him, trying to bring a smile on her face, saying everything was fine. They settled into the corners of the compartment, each on a bench-like berth against a window.

They were in a sleeper class coach that had four bunks in two tiers; the top two were unoccupied and the lower ones were for Kriti Sanon and Raja. They were padded benches that were relatively comfortable to sit or lie on and stretched across the breadth of the compartment. The cubicle was enclosed, with a door on one side leading to a corridor that ran the length of the coach, and two barred windows on the other side - one against the head of each berth. The compartment was about 7'x 7' in size.

Now train heading north-westwards towards Mumbai. It was likely to be near about a 14-hour journey so Kriti Sanon and her student escort were expecting to get to the capital sometime before sunrise the next morning. Her cousin was expected to meet them at the station and take Kriti Sanon home while Raja was going to head off to the university. The two of them had both been given some packed food and snacks by their respective mothers to have on the journey; Kriti Sanon also carried some home-made delicacies for her cousin Ram, and his wife Anu.

Kriti Sanon sat on the bench facing the front of the train and would therefore face the late afternoon and evening setting sun; she also got coal dust in her eyes and on her face every time she slid open the glass shutter window. The air in the compartment got a little stifling if all the windows and door were kept shut, as a result both Kriti Sanon and Raja preferred to keep at least one window open. They chatted about many things whiling away the time; Kriti Sanon was very keen to hear all about Raja's college, the subjects he studied, the professors, the hostel, the other boys from all parts of the country, the food, their activities, everything.

Kriti Sanon asked Raja if he knew what type of work she may be able to find in Mumbai but he wasn't very conversant with what opportunities existed, especially for someone with limited formal education. So they talked instead of what odd jobs he would occasionally do, like tutoring school children. They talked about friends that he had made in college, and Raja told her about the girls and how liberal they were. Kriti Sanon wanted to hear more so Raja told her about his girlfriend from his economics class; he told her about going out for movies with her, taking her to the university café, holding hands, necking behind the library, even kissing.

They had been chatting away the time, not realising that it had become dark outside. The occasional street lights in isolated villages close to the railway tracks would whiz by every now and then; sometimes the train would rush through a station where it did not have a scheduled stop;they had stopped and Raja had got earthen cups of tea for both of them from vendors on the station platform. They ate a small meal, went to the washroom, laid out a bed sheet on their berths, used their hand baggage as pillows, and lay back on the padded sleepers.

Raja kept his head on the side of his shuttered window while Kriti Sanon lay in the opposite direction, her feet against the window; this way they could face each other and carry on their conversation. Neither of them had changed their clothes so Raja just lay supine while Kriti Sanon used the extended dbang of her saree, the pallu, as a makeshift covering. They talked some more, lying on opposite bunks, and Kriti Sanon started feeling drowsy; the emotions and commotion of the day getting the better of her. They switched off the main light overhead but all compartments had a blue night-light that couldn't be switched off. Kriti Sanon dragged a section of her pallu over her face, shut her eyes and tried to get some sleep.

The steady rocking of the carriage as the train rushed through the darkness lulled Kriti Sanon into a restless sleep; her breathing was steady and deep, her tiredness overpowering the body. In a few minutes she was in deep slumber, having pushed all trepidation and worry to the back burner of her mind; she turned over on her side, facing the wall, drew her legs up slightly and continued sleeping.

[Image: bf529f16ca9bb5dfdb59a1c9ff7d128c.jpg]

Raja on the other hand was finding it extremely difficult to shut his eyes, leave alone fall asleep. For years he had thought of Kriti Sanon as much more than a surrogate sister; like many young men in the village he had long eyed her with lust in his eyes. But like for everyone else, she was beyond his wildest hopes if not his imagination. Over the years he had lusted for her but never spoke of it to anyone, but whenever he masturbated he always pictured Kriti Sanon didi. Now, lying down on his bunk, he was fantasising about her like he had done so often in the past; only this time, she was right there in front of his eyes.

He stared at her, dbangd as she was in her saree from head to ankles, only her feet exposed to the cool breeze coming through the window. He could make out through the saree the outline of her blouse and the bare neck and midriff; in fact he could even see the outline of her brassiere through the blouse. But the view that had him in complete rapture for the last few minutes was that of Kriti Sanon's backside, the swell of the hips and buttocks growing out of her narrow waist. In fact, while they were still chatting earlier in the evening, he kept trying to steal glances at her ample bosom and the deep cleavage between her breasts, either through the material of her saree or on those rare occasions when her pallu dropped.

[Image: 966805ac29035d22840433d546362216.jpg]

Now, his penis was struggling to an erection inside the confines of his underwear and his trousers. He rubbed along the length of his cock as it grew along the inside of his thigh, stroking it gently, knowing that he would have to use his hands if he was going to get any relief tonight. At first he thought of going to the bathroom at one end of coach but the sight of Kriti Sanon's well clad arse was not something he could leave behind. A sudden but slight braking of the train disturbed the steady rhythmic rocking of the compartment and Kriti Sanon, still asleep, changed her posture; she now lay on her back. Raja of course devoured the sight of her mountainous breasts thrusting upwards, the saree slipping down the contours to reveal her blouse.

He stared at her boobs, wondering whether it was his imagination or for real, but he was convinced he could see the outline of Kriti Sanon's nipples through the clothing. He silently pulled the zipper of his pants down and snuck his hand through the fly, gripping his ever hardening cock. Kriti Sanon, her deep sleep having been disturbed, turned over again and faced the fall, showing Raja the shape of her covered buttocks again. Her waist remained uncovered, exciting him at the thought of her smooth silky skin.

[Image: kriti-sanon-hd-photos.jpg]

To Raja, Kriti Sanon was the perfect figure of feminine beauty! A woman clothed in the delicate dbangs of a saree; the beautiful face, perfectly shaped; an inviting mouth with those luscious lips; exquisite rounded shoulders, those full and beautiful arms; and that undulating bosom with proudly swelling breasts filling out her modest but still desire-provoking blouse. He wanted desperately to reach out and touch her exposed skin at the waist; he kept thinking that there was nothing between his hand and the smooth skin of her legs except a thin saree and a petticoat. As he stroked his penis, he imagined the thrill of feeling the warm, palpitating body of this lovely woman in his arms. He looked at her beautiful breasts which were round, plump and firm looking, longing to take possession of those lovely, lovely breasts; to press them in his hand, to devour them and their dark hardened tips with his mouth.

Raja rose from his berth still rubbing his cock which was now hard and erect; he took a step across the compartment and stood next to Kriti Sanon's sleeping form looking at the profile of her face. He bent his knees till his cock touched her saree clad hips and rubbed against it, pushing the swollen head against the plumpness of her buttocks, constantly stroking himself. When Kriti Sanon stirred in her sleep, he quickly went back to his sleeper and lay down again, pulling his shirt down to cover his hard-on, mortally scared that she would see him. But his desperation never ebbed; his erection remained as hard as a steel rod.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn6Dl1HPGvDTmeK6E9g9L...La5j-BrXqp]

Kriti Sanon woke up slowly, opened her eyes but didn't move. She was facing the wall of the cubicle and could see Raja's reflection in a small mirror that was attached to the side, about 18 inches above the bunk. She saw him lying on top of his berth, his belt unbuckled and trousers pushed down to his hips, his hand around his erection like a fist, moving up and down. Kriti Sanon had never seen a man masturbating before.

His eyes were closed and his face grimaced as the hand strokes got faster and faster over the next three or four minutes. She was mesmerised by the images playing out before her in the mirror; hypnotised as Raja's efforts were bringing him closer to orgasm; she could hear the slapping sounds of his hand against groin and she could hear his soft gentle moans. Despite her shock and complete surprise, Kriti Sanon felt the whole scene to be bizarrely erotic and she could feel her own excitement; sense that tingling and dampness between her own thighs, her breathing getting heavier. 

[Image: 19811127.gif]

Suddenly Kriti Sanon snapped out of her semi trance as Raja let out a loud groan and his body began to jerk; he was cumming. She watched as his spunk shot from his cock into the air and down onto his belly and his shirt; first from a single emission and then from a steady flow pulsating from his cock. The amount shocked her, his belly seemed covered in it and his right hand overrun; it truly was an amazing scene. As he lay still but breathing heavy, blushing Kriti Sanon decided to shut her eyes and turn slowly on to her back.

She stirred as she heard a rustling noise from Raja's berth, knowing that he was now making himself decent by pulling his trousers up and buckling his belt. She opened her eyes and saw that he was staring at her, a look of guilt and confusion mingled with the remnants of his lust. She herself was still aroused from what she had seen in the mirror. The blue night light was still on and the darkness outside the train compartment was complete as the locomotive trundled along its way. Raja continued to look at Kriti Sanon, and she at him; not a word was exchanged but she felt Raja knew that she had witnessed his masturbation, especially when she saw him glance at the mirror on the wall next to her bunk.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn87lSBKkMoYhdhUcvLak...6JtYKm1qZg]

For almost an hour, they looked at each other, Raja now feeling bold enough to openly stare at the cleavage between Kriti Sanon's breasts which she didn't cover once the pallu had slipped off. She in turn stared at his crotch, realising that the bulge in his trousers was still amply visible. The Raja raised himself on his elbows and pushed his back against the window sill at the head of his bunk, looking at Kriti Sanon in an almost challenging fashion. Still silent, Kriti Sanon lowered her legs and sat up on her berth; then got up, crossed the gap between the two berths and sat down on the edge of Raja's sleeper. She looked at him for a moment as he lay there; she saw the lust in his eyes and the bulge in his trousers, it was almost as if he was pleading with her to give him release. He said nothing as she unbuckled his trousers and unzipped him but he sighed loudly as she started to tug them down. Lifting his hips, he allowed her to pull them right down along with his briefs.

[Image: 93344885-fkriti5.md.jpg]

Kriti Sanon had seen his cock in the mirror barely an hour ago but it seemed bigger close up and in her hand. She was impressed with it, actually, because it was bigger than the only other male erection she had seen before; memories of the bastard vagrant rogue rapist in her village were shelved in some inaccessible part of her brain. She simply held on to Raja's cock at first; held it loosely as she looked at it; held it gently as she sized it up, then she tightened her grip slightly as she moved her hand up and down. Raja moaned softly and closed his eyes.

As her hand movements got faster and her grip got tighter, she could sense his excitement growing; his breathing grew heavier and his facial contortions increased and his hand wandered across to rest on her thigh. She allowed it to stay there. She had no intention of letting this go any further but she enjoyed feeling his hand there, enjoyed feeling his heat and enjoyed feeling his grip get tighter as he approached his climax.

It came quicker than she had expected. She knew he was quite close because his moans were getting louder and more frequent but when he gave one loud groan and started to jerk, it did take her by surprise. So did his gushes of spunk. His cock just kept gushing and gushing until there was no more left to come. For a few minutes he just lay there until his moans subsided and then he opened his eyes to look at her. "Thank you, Didi," he told her.

[Image: fkriti2.md.jpg]

Within minutes, Raja cleaned up with his handkerchief, wiping the semen off Kriti Sanon's hand and wrist, then his own belly and a few drops that had splattered his trousers. Getting up, he held her by her arms and gently laid her down on his berth, looking at her with almost absolute love in his eyes. He didn't say a word as she lay down, a little confused and somewhat embarrassed, but all the same she lay down on the bed and he sat down beside her. Her hair askew, coming loose again so he ran his fingers through her long flowing mane, framing her beautiful face.

[Image: 2Kriti-Sanon-looks-super-sexy-in-this-photograph.jpg]

Raja placed a hand gently on one of Kriti Sanon's ankles, lightly stroking it, taking her toes in his hand and playing with them, then leaning forward and kissing her saree covered knee which was bent and not far from his face. He then ran his fingers along her calves and upwards towards the back of her knee. Kriti Sanon gave herself to the sensations that Raja's caressing was generating as his hands glided up along the inside of her thigh. For a few feverish seconds, she struggled with the thoughts that rushed through her mind; Raja was a kid, like her little brother, what on earth was he doing, and why was she letting him carry on. But when she felt his fingers approach her pubic area and slip in between the edge of her panties, she responded by lifting her hips to allow him to go further.

[Image: Kriti-Sanon-Sexy-Photo-1-644x362.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Kriti Sanon shut her eyes and surrendered completely to the erotic moment. After pushing her saree and petticoat up past her knees and letting the dress gather around her waist, Raja ran his fingers slowly around the edge of Kriti Sanon's panties, deliberately savouring the moments of actually touching her flesh. Kriti Sanon then opened her eyes and in the strange blue light of the compartment, looked at his face as he fingered her panties. They were black and lacy and see-through, they clung tightly to the outline of her moist pussy. As he reached for the waistband Kriti Sanon lifted her hips again and he took them down, very slowly.

Kriti Sanon's dark bush of pubic hair was untrimmed and thick and Raja ran his fingers through the overgrowth; her vaginal lips however were completely devoid of hair and her pubic mound was swollen and quite prominent. He caught her gaze, she looked embarrassed, perhaps because he was staring at her. Looking away, he reached into his carry bag and took out his electric shaver, opened the top and removed the blades, then screwed it back and switched it on. Kriti Sanon breathed with a mixture of trepidation and anticipation as his hand brought the vibrating gadget down to her knees. He then began gently sliding it between her knees as she relaxed and shut her eyes again.

[Image: fkriti.md.jpg]

Raja used his electric razor like a vibrator, starting at the knees, tender soft touches to begin with; moving slowly upwards as Kriti Sanon's legs parted involuntarily; gentle explorations of the flesh until the thighs opened, so that by the time he reached the mound it was completely wet and sodden, highly sensitive, and desperate for attention. Kriti Sanon, with what little logical awareness still remained, thought this was the most sensual experience of her life, way beyond anything that she had done to pleasure herself.

He stroked her behind the knees, vibrations on the soft inner flesh to relax her, slowly creeping higher; Kriti Sanon subconsciously parted her legs still wider, her breathing grew heavier and she mouthed silent moans as he reached her crotch; slowly and tantalisingly he touched her before moving away again, each time bringing it back for a longer time, until her moans became more vocal. "Open wider," Raja whispered.

[Image: 1545807136734.md.jpg]

Kriti Sanon did as he told, desperate for the touch of it against her pussy; she wanted it to stay there; wanted it to enter; wanted its penetration, but he just kept teasing her. He kept pulling it away. She grew so impatient that she reached down and tried to guide it into her but he gently pulled away. She moaned softly; then again as he held it against her opening. She felt her juices running, soaking her cunt so that the makeshift vibrator that penetrated her could be welcomed deep inside. She moaned loudly and unashamedly; nobody and nothing had ever made her feel like this; none of her sisters or friends had ever told her that it was like this; no one had ever treated her like this.

[Image: KRITI_SANON_061.md.jpg]

He penetrated her fully with the rounded head of the shaver and then pulled it out to rub between her pussy lips; Kriti Sanon could feel her body building up to a climax now. It rested against her clit for a moment and then slid down to her opening again and slipped deep inside. Then it withdrew again to move back to her clitoris. Kriti Sanon had never even done this to herself before.

With each penetration she began to push herself against him and Raja responded by thrusting the vibrator in and out. He knew that she was close to coming now; her cries were getting louder and her pleadings more vocal, pleading with him not to stop, crying out in ecstasy. Her body was beginning to shake as well; Raja could feel her wetness against his fingers; the vibrating shaver was wet with her juices and the inside of her thighs were runny with her moistness.

He looked up at her face; eyes closed, mouth open uttering cries, and cheeks twisting with contortions. He could see her nipples through her clothing too, erect and prominent. He reached with his other hand and took a nipple between his fingers and squeezed. Kriti Sanon cried out as he squeezed again.

[Image: 8044c80393109ceff39c19f2d0d0370b.jpg]

She was starting to cum now. As Raja started to speed up the thrusts of the electric shaver inside her vagina, he leant over. His face was over her mound; he could smell her juices now; almost taste them. As he pressed his lips against the soft dark hairs of her pussy he reached out with his tongue and found her clitoris. Kriti Sanon let out a loud and almost deafening scream as her body jerked violently. Her climax was the strongest she had ever experienced; squirting juices onto Raja's tongue as he lustfully lapped it up savouring the sweet muskiness of her orgasm.

[Image: Kriti%2BSanon%2Bpussy%2Blicked%2Bnaked%2...icture.jpg]

For a while she just lay there, softly moaning until her breathing subsided. Raja sat patiently watching her; watching her recover from her climax. He wondered if Kriti Sanon didi had never experienced anything like it before and for a moment wondered why she wasted herself being single and alone. When Kriti Sanon finally opened her eyes and looked up at him, she gave an embarrassed smile. They didn't say a word to each other and the noise of the train thundering along the tracks suddenly sounded deafening.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQojS5dEnz687_wiuuvKgg..._ziZqUkeze]

A few minutes later, he helped her off the bed and watched as she pulled her panties back up and lowered the petticoat and saree. She gathered her full and long hair, knotted it up on top of her head, straightened the folds in her saree, and got up to go to the washroom outside the cabin. When she returned, she had washed and freshened up and now sat on her berth. Knowing, with a wisdom that often belied her age that the best way for Raja and her to deal with what had happened was to treat it as just another stop on their journeys through life. They would never again talk about this night, nor would they allow it to weigh on their consciences.

With less than two hours to go of their 14-hour train journey, Kriti Sanon started talking about Mumbai and what awaited them. Raja suggested that she should get a cell phone as soon as possible and gave her his number, telling her to call as soon as she bought a phone. She wasn't sure yet what her purchase priorities would be, having carried only a limited amount of money from the village. Clearly she needed to get a job at the absolute earliest.

[Image: full-hd-kriti-sanon-Saree-Pics-wallpaper...1529062176]

At 4:36 in the morning of December 31st, the Train reached to Mumbai railway station. Even before the train stopped, Kriti Sanon saw her cousin Ram on the platform and breathed a sigh of relief. Things were starting well in Mumbai.

Next part in next month
Like Reply
I need help for adding pic story. that taking so much time. if any one ready to help i will try full-fill all your requests.
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
#Samantha

Something about Roy made Samantha uneasy, especially when he looked at her with his deep, dark eyes, as if trying to peer into her soul. His attempted eye contact seemed brazen, but he did it when Sid wasn't looking. Hopefully, this huge black man who towered over her husband wouldn't make an immediate decision. She needed to discuss this matter further with Sid. They could tell Roy that someone else rented the room.

Roy had experience with young, well-educated women like Samantha. He realized how uncomfortable he made her feel. A modest diamond engagement ring and wedding band sparkled together on her finger, catching his gaze.

[img] https://st1.photogallery.ind.sh/wp-conte...576474.jpg[/img]

He knew her type. A privileged girl raised in an upper-middle class family sheltering her from any interaction with men like himself. She likely professed racial equality but had never practiced it in her own bed.

Roy saw the room rent ad . this was far more house than they needed. He surmised that it was likely a greedy gamble they had made during the housing bubble, now leaving them in financial trouble.

Roy was cruel drug dealer and a seasoned sexual predator that had never missed a chance at scoring a vulnerable pussy.He enter the country illegally. Roy understood the fleeting nature of this opportunity, and he wasn't going to let it slip away. He inside his jacket and pulled out a thick stack of cash. "I'll take the room. How much security deposit do you want?"

They couldn't rent the room to this man. It wasn't his skin color that alarmed Samantha. Something else about him made her hackles rise, and she wasn't sure why. Men stared at her often — she was used to it — but not like him. Standing with her arm entwined with her husband's, Samantha tightly squeezed Sid's hand as a silent signal not to accept Roy's offer.

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-QZ7-Ej-AUu-ANNNGQr-...Oi-Pa2.jpg]

All the money Roy displayed mesmerized Sid who misinterpreted Samantha's signal as an affirmation. "Uh, 50000 for a security deposit ought to be enough."

A grin appeared on Roy's face as he carefully pared away enough cash to cover the deposit plus an entire year's worth of rent. This naïve kid hadn't even asked for his full name yet — although Roy was prepared with fake identification — and apparently wasn't going to do a background check either. He handed the stack of bills to Sid.

Sid's face lit up like he just found a long-lost friend. Like Samantha, his teens weren't far in his rearview mirror. He had anticipated perhaps getting a security deposit and first month's rent — not a full year's worth of payments in a lump sum like this. They needed this money badly with bills past due and foreclosure looming. The cash now in Sid's hand gave him a rush of euphoria, like winning a sweepstakes.

Samantha forced a smile Roy recognized as insincere.

[Image: samantha-1.jpg]

Roy nodded at the money in Sid's grasp. "I need a receipt saying I paid the entire year room and board plus security deposit. We can write-up a formal lease later."

"Of course," Sid replied with a quick and enthusiastic shake of Roy's hand to finalize their deal. "I'll be right back." Sid went to fetch a pen and paper to write the receipt, leaving Samantha alone in the living room with Roy.

While Sid was gone, Roy sneaked another look at Samantha's tight ass and firm, young tits, peeling away her clothing with his eyes, as if she was luscious fruit to devour. He imagined how she looked beneath that modest dress she wore.

[Image: Samantha_Super_hot.jpg]

Samantha certainly was an attractive package. She stood about medium height with a petite build and perfect measurements that included a tight, flat stomach, nicely curved buttocks. She was exceptionally beautiful.

The 26-year-old college post-graduate and housewife took care of her figure through strict diet and daily exercise. Her model-like figure, combined with smooth, white skin, sparkling  eyes, and silky, blond hair extending slightly past her shoulders, received gazes from many, who saw in her that unattainable girl of their dreams. Samantha's heart belonged to her husband, Sid. He was the lucky man fortunate enough to have her.

But that didn't stop Roy from undressing her with his dark eyes. Nor did it change his vile intentions. His cock twitched as he thought about fucking this cute girl.

Roy told them he was in school, but he was not dressed like your typical college student and wore an expensive sports jacket, silk slacks and Polo dress shirt that were all tailor fit and showed off a tall, muscular physique. Samantha noticed impressive diamond rings on each of his hands. He looked more like an NFL linebacker than a college student to her.

"So, what are you studying?" Samantha nervously asked, attempting to break an awkward silence. Roy also seemed a little old to still be in college as he had claimed. She guessed he was approaching 30-years-old, although it was sometimes difficult to tell with black men.

Earlier, Roy had told them he was in college, but he hadn't set foot on a college campus in years, not since his younger days hustling drugs on the street. In his line of business, he moved up in rank without needing a formal education.

[Image: samantha_hot_navel_show_stills_pics_01.jpg]

His quick reply with no elaboration seemed suspicious to Samantha, but Sid suddenly returned smiling, a neatly written receipt and an extra key to their house in hand. "Here you go, roommate."

Sid's smile was contagious, and Roy seemed to catch it as he took his key and receipt from him. "Okay, great. I'll be back later with my stuff and we can sign a lease."

Samantha felt relief as she watched Roy leave. He had made her anxious, like she was standing on the roof of a skyscbangr, looking over the edge without anything stopping her from falling.

"Look at all this money!" Sid gleefully whispered holding up immediately after the door had closed and Roy departed.

Samantha felt uneasy about having that strange black man move in with them. "I don't know about this guy. Who carries around that much cash? Maybe we should check him out first, honey."

[Image: 1532855863_samantha-akkineni.jpg]

Samantha stood waiting for a reply. Sid's back was towards her as he counted the money on their kitchen table for a second time. He wasn't listening to her and didn't hear what she had said.

Perhaps she was being overly cautious. She hadn't seen Sid this happy in a long time, since the rough economy had taken away their jobs and his pride, it seemed. The warehouse position he had found didn't replace his previous salary or pay all their bills, but this was enough cash to bring them current on their property taxes and avoid foreclosure.

Roy returned later that evening and quietly unpacked in his new bedroom while Samantha and Sid went to bed. He couldn't believe his luck finding such an unwary couple, and a young, beautiful girl to pursue. When Roy finished settling in, he turned off the light.

He sat quietly on the edge of his bed, imagining what Samantha looked like beneath that dress she had been wearing. Was her pussy completely shaved or did she have a small, neatly groomed bush? Roy was determined to find out. Access to a victim was the biggest hurdle, and Samantha's naïve husband had unwittingly helped him overcome it.

[Image: Samantha%2B%2BHot%2BThigh%2BShow%2BPhoto...5%2529.jpg]

After a few moments, Roy's eyes adjusted to the darkness. Perhaps he could sneak a peek at her sexy little body while she and her husband slept. He silently made his way down the hall to Samantha's and Sid's bedroom door, which they carelessly left ajar.

But they weren't asleep. The sound of lovemaking — the rhythmic squeak of bedsprings, the grunts and groans of two people lost in passion — grew louder as Roy approached. He stood at the threshold to their room and peered through the sliver of an opening at two shadowy figures moving in concert in the moonlight. Roy's brown skin provided a perfect camouflage in the dimness of night.

[Image: tumblr_pamp79uvR81tjz72bo1_500.gif]

Roy watched, and his penis hardened as he observed Samantha's terpsichorean figure in motion. His gigantic cock pushed against inadequate room in his gym shorts and sought release from its confinement. He wanted her badly.

His turn with her would come soon, he assured himself. He was going to have her one way or another and steal her from her husband.

"Oh, I'm going to cum," Roy heard Sid exclaim.

"Oh, I love you," Samantha moaned as she wrapped her arms around her husband in a tight embrace and his body grew tense from his orgasm.

Roy imagined Samantha wrapping her arms around him instead of Sid, crying to him that she was cumming, her wet pussy throbbing on his cock. He quietly returned to his room undetected.

Sid withdrew his modest condom covered penis from Samantha's tight vagina and turned on the light on the nightstand beside their bed.

[Image: Samantha%2BNude.jpg]

Like Reply
The thin latex membrane, slick with Samantha's juices, contained a hint of Sid's ejaculate in its tip. Samantha watched him slide the protective barrier off. They had agreed to wait until after their financial situation improved before trying to start a family. Samantha had only recently been a bride and now she was Sid's faithful wife. She loved him as much as anyone could possibly love another person and nothing would ever change that.

Early dawn chased away much of the darkness, and only a shadow of night remained. Sid had left for work at his usual early hour and Samantha had visited the gym for her daily workout when Roy woke to a dim, empty house.

[Image: 2ee79f5118cb74d2e755f1b3524d985b.jpg]

Over the weeks, Roy had learned their schedules, snooped around when they were out, discovered all sorts of useful facts about their lives. Knowledge was power. He knew Sid wouldn't return from work until evening, and Samantha arrived home mid-morning.

Roy plopped down on the living room couch and there it sat, on the coffee table right in front of him, like the missing piece to a jigsaw puzzle, the unguarded key to a once impenetrable fortress. Samantha had forgotten her cell phone this morning. He had watched her unlock it multiple times. It was a simple, four-number combination. On his third attempt, her phone opened. Roy quickly made a backup of it on his laptop. With special software found on the dark web, he now had access to all her information. In her contacts was a cornucopia of important people — family members and friends, their addresses and phone numbers, everything he needed...

When Samantha returned from her workout, Roy sat shirtless on the living room sofa in a pair of loose gym shorts. She couldn't help noticing how big he was — the solid muscles bulging beneath smooth, dark skin covering his arms, chest and stomach — before seeing her phone on the coffee table where she had left it. She grabbed her phone, wanting to tell him to put on a shirt, but deciding against being confrontational.

[Image: Actress-Samantha-Akkineni-gym-workouts-L...rgeous.jpg]

He was gawking at her again. He was doing it more frequently and more blatantly, especially when Sid wasn't around. It seemed like the only things he studied were her ass and tits and she didn't like it. Her voice revealed annoyance. "When do you attend classes?"

Roy began obnoxiously rubbing his crotch right in front of her while his eyes raked her body! "I take classes online. Where you work besides out at the gym every morning, baby?"

The way he was inappropriately touching himself embarrassed and repulsed her and hinted at the enormous size of his penis as he played with it through his shorts. He was practically masturbating in front of her. She tried ignoring his indecent behavior. "Don't call me 'baby'. I'm currently between jobs. I haven't seen you even open a book yet since you've been with us. You're not a college student. I don't know who you think you're fooling, but it's not me."

[Image: 5c0209a65a291e82b5264714ad316bb4.6.jpg]

Samantha turned away from his lustful stare. She needed to shower after her strenuous workout at the gym and get ready for a job interview this afternoon. She had a good feeling about this company and her prospects for employment with it. She headed toward her bedroom.

As she walked away from him, Roy studied how the tight, black leggings she wore limned every delicious curve on her young, firm body, portraying a shapely ass and generous thigh gap. His balls ached from unrelieved hard-ons she had been giving to him since he moved in. She wasn't very friendly, but perhaps once he made her cum on his big black cock, that would change.

Roy waited a few minutes and then followed Samantha. When he reached her bedroom, he heard the shower flowing in the master bathroom. He carefully turned the doorknob and entered her room. He tried her bathroom door next, but it was locked.

She appeared in excellent shape and would fight him. But he had made his decision. After the initial struggle, he would subdue Samantha.

While he waited for the bathroom door to open, a crowd of framed photographs — Samantha and Sid in better times, their family and friends — neatly stood on her dresser. He recognized some of the contacts he had found and copied from her phone. The still images of well-dressed  folks — who until now had insulated her from men like himself — watched in mute sympathy over what he prepared to do. Samantha obviously cared deeply for these people, which would prove instrumental.

The shower stopped. Roy's cock had grown hard inside his shorts during the wait. His balls, filled with sperm, ached with anticipation. After enduring weeks of torture from Samantha, patiently planning while fantasizing about her, he was on the verge of finally satisfying his predatory urge.

Samantha opened the bathroom door wearing pink panties made of silk with a matching bra. Her briefs were a sexy bikini cut. The rest of her clothes she had planned to put on waited neatly folded in her dresser. Suddenly greeted by Roy, she tried to slam the door shut to keep him away. Her initial feeling about him had been a correct one, but she had disregarded it to please Sid. 

[Image: 5ae2808e1eff14f1c198d7d4987a095b.jpg]

In an ironic twist of fate, Samantha's attempt to appease her husband jeopardized their marriage far worse than their previous financial troubles.

Roy's hand blocked the door from closing completely. He overcame Samantha's efforts and her feet, unable to hold ground, slid across the slick tile floor.

Roy charged into her bathroom as Samantha screamed. "What are you doing? Are you crazy? Get out of my room and keep away from me!"

He punched Samantha in her gut. She was unprepared for the blow and his fist drove into her belly like a cannon ball, the crushing impact evacuating the wind from her lungs.

[Image: 5afd971bfb50d18a1a567f74f3eb590a.jpg]

"You gonna like getting fucked by your new black boyfriend, baby, and you gonna learn to love black cock."

She doubled over incapacitated gasping for air, while he dragged her by her hair from the bathroom.

Before Samantha regained her breath, Roy had thrown her into bed and tore her panties and bra off, leaving her lying on her back completely exposed.

Samantha wheezed and coughed. "No, please, don't do this."

[Image: SAMANTHA72.md.jpg]

"What's the matter? Don't you wanna fuck a nigger?"

Roy's eyes feasted on Samantha's naked body and its gentle feminine curves. With brute strength he forced her smooth, long legs apart on reconnaissance of the treasure he planned to plunder. Some women seemed to always keep their pubic areas immaculately groomed, as if they wanted to be ready for someone to see them in a bikini, thong or perhaps completely nude. Samantha was apparently one of these women. Her naked body was as gorgeous as he had imagined.

Samantha's smooth genitals lacked hair or even stubble, due to either expensive laser or wax treatments. What he had here was a pampered hot girl, which explained some of their money problems. Her flat tummy was adorned by a delightful belly-button and defined abdominal muscles. Pink areolae, perfect circles a little larger than quarters, crowned her perky, round  tits.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD7-TJaf9CUf4sPtsAhoq...i897DbB9Vl]

Samantha's silky, fair skin contrasted with Roy as he touched her. Her body seemed to lack imperfection like her beautiful face.

Roy wondered how Sid could foolishly leave such a gem unguarded with a thug like himself. Reaching down between Samantha's splayed legs, Roy gently parted her labia, a lovely shade of pink revealed.

Samantha felt Roy begin manipulating her privates like she belonged to him. "Oh, god — no. Don't!" She grabbed his wrist to stop him.

Roy yanked his wrist from her grasp, reached up and cruelly twisted her delicate, pink nipples, causing jolts of pain that would later become bruises on her perfectly formed flesh.

[Image: sammu1d12b5fac99a27c2e.md.jpg]

Samantha's hands immediately went to protect her breasts and stop the pain.

From past work in human trafficking, preparing inexperienced and reluctant young females for the sex industry, he knew how to make Samantha cooperate. He needed to roughen her up more to make her submissive. He raised his fist and plunged it into her solar plexus, like a torpedo striking a ship, sinking her into the sea.

"You need to calm down, baby, and let me love you." He pulled her hands away from her excruciating stomach and delivered another punch just below her bellybutton.

She grabbed her stomach again and retched. Whatever he was saying no longer mattered. Air— she needed precious air, like a diver trapped beneath the water, unable to reach the surface. And she needed the agonizing explosions in her gut to stop.

[Image: 84370_samantha_final_123_380lo.md.jpg]

He blocked her from curling into a ball of pain. "No, baby, stay on your back for me. We not done yet. Now do what I say and quit resisting, so I don't have to punish you more." He pushed against her chest, keeping her held in a supine position. "That's a good girl. Stay like this and don't try to move or stop me and I won't hurt you." He again shoved her legs open, resumed spreading her pussy, locating her clitoris among her pink folds. He licked his thumb and began gently rubbing its soft hood. "That's better— just let me touch you."

Like Reply
"Okay," she rasped in defeat, clutching her aching stomach as Roy played with her clitoris. "I'm sorry...No more."

[Image: sam010.md.jpg]

"You beautiful, baby, and I wanna make your pussy feel good. Don't try to stop me."

Samantha's pleas began returning between her gasps for air as Roy calmly sat between her open legs fondling her — harrying her clitoris to arousal as she recovered. "Please stop... I promise...I won't tell anyone...if you stop. Don't do this to me."

But this horrible animal wasn't stopping.

Roy noticed how Samantha's clit was slowly engorging from his fillips, its timid head emerging from beneath its protective hood as he played with it. "I got your special spot and it's starting feel good, huh baby?"

"No, it doesn't feel good... Stop touching me... Why are you doing this?" Samantha sobbed as Roy caused involuntary responses in her body, her pink flesh glistening with natural secretions that encouraged him further and invited him to drink her nectar.

"I'm doing this because I love you, baby."

[Image: SAMANTHATz8.md.jpg]

Roy proceeded to spread her vaginal lips wide apart with his black fingers, her intimate pink anatomy held completely open and accessible, and he began orally assaulting her.

"Oh, god... stop it! Please...no... don't." She sat up on her elbows and from over her flat, battered tummy helplessly watched with a contorted face. She tried unsuccessfully to push Roy's head away, her fingers clutching his kinky hair. He was now sucking on her clitoris, keeping it fully engorged, increasing its sensitivity, and twirling his tongue over it.

[Image: samanthapsscopycopy.md.jpg]

Roy ached for Samantha, and while performing cunnilingus on her he slid off his gym shorts. Once free his monstrous organ sprang from confinement.

Samantha's eyes widened when she saw his enormity. Roy's cock looked more like a truck's radiator hose than a man's penis, with large veins distended beneath its dark brown skin. There was no way he could possibly fit inside any woman. "No... keep away from me. I won't tell anyone about this, but you need to stop now. I mean it."

She was hysterically babbling as Roy's fingers reopened her labia, stretching them wide apart, and he aimed his gigantic cock at her moist entrance.

Samantha reached down to block him. But recalling how Roy punished her earlier, her fingers merely grazed his hand and stopped short of their intended goal.

The large head of his penis pushed at Samantha's wet opening and she became frantic. She didn't know what to say or do to stop him, her fingers uselessly resting on his hand as he held her vagina agape. Was this really happening to her? This monster was fondling her pussy, trying to put himself inside her. She felt like a paralyzed spectator watching this being done to someone else. "I'm sorry I wasn't nice to you before, Roy. I'll do anything you want. Please don't. Oh... no... you're too big..."

"You gonna do what I want anyway, baby, and we about to become very nice to each other. We gonna share something special."

[Image: smnt-2bd.md.jpg]

The pressure from his attempted invasion built. She couldn't watch his huge cock and what he was trying to do to her anymore. Samantha fell back, clenching the sheets in her fists. "Oh, god! No... Please. You're hurting me. Don't..."

Her husband's pecker must have been incredibly small, but Roy slowly applied more force to overcome her pussy's resistance. Her moist pussy  finally surrendered, engulfing the head of his penis. "Oh, yeah, baby. That's it. You taking me. Oh, god, you feel so good."

"Ow..oh god... no," Samantha cried, another man entering her for the first time, her pussy stretching for him and subversively providing lubrication for its own assault, and her fidelity to Sid eradicated by this horrible fiend, all in little more than an instant.

[Image: smnt-3bd.md.jpg]

Roy gradually advanced more of his cock into her. "Is this your first time with a negro, baby? You got a black cock in your pussy now. How it feel?"

"Oh god, stop it! Please, you're hurting me. Don't..."

"I'm sorry, baby, but you gonna get used to me. Try and relax some and it'll be easier for you."

Samantha couldn't relax. She felt him advance slightly deeper with each thrust. "No...I'm married to Sid. We let you live here with us. Why are you doing this to me?"

Roy placed his index finger to her lips. "Shush, be quiet and stop crying. I told you before why I'm doing this — because I love you, baby, and I gotta have you. You constantly making me hard and I can't take it no more. You may be married but I'm inside you. You gonna be mine now."

[Image: sam3.md.jpg]

"No," Samantha whimpered. She would never be his. But her pussy acted contrarily and as nature insisted, welcoming his hardness and coating more of Roy's cock with a moist, affectionate-like sheen, traitorously helping him to penetrate deeper.

How could this be happening to her? Why did Sid allow a stranger into their home? Why was she so wet for this disgusting man and why couldn't she control her own body? These and similar thoughts circulated in her mind, her face displaying both her physical and psychological anguish as furrows in her normally smooth skin.

[Image: 100735Samantha.md.jpg]

Samantha's pussy contained more cock in it than ever before. Roy's penis was triple the girth of Sid's and visited Samantha's unchartered depths. With most of his length inside her, Roy mercifully refrained from going further. There was no need rushing things their first time together and causing her excessive discomfort. But Roy was certain she would grow accustomed to his size and eventually want his entire dick. Samantha didn't realize it yet, but this was only the beginning of a long, intimate relationship.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," Samantha moaned in concert with squeaks from the bed.

[Image: samanthafkcopy.md.jpg]

Roy attempted to look directly into her eyes while fucking her, but Samantha kept averting his stare and moving her head away from him. "No!" she snarled.

A wild spark appeared in Roy's eyes as he irately grabbed Samantha's chin, pinching it in his vise-like grip. He turned her head to face him. "Look at me when I'm fucking you!"

From beneath pools of tears, Samantha's eyes met his as he claimed her. She felt his immense cock making its long journey in and out of her defeated pussy, now his conquered territory.

"Ow, please stop it!"

"I want you to cum first, baby, and show me how much you love your new nigger boyfriend. Then maybe I'll stop."

[Image: Samantha%2BPussy%2BFucked%2Bon%2BCouch.jpg]

Occupying conquered territory wasn't enough for him. He wanted her complete surrender. She replied with silence, determined not to give him the satisfaction of her orgasm and total victory. He had already destroyed the precious fidelity of her marriage to Sid; there was no way she would ever cum for this filthy pig.

"Oh, you gonna cum for me whether you want to or not," Roy warned, quickening his pace as if reading her thoughts and determined to defy them.

"No," Samantha hissed through clenched teeth. But the physical discomfort of having Roy deep inside her had already dissipated, her vagina accepting his large penis and bathing it with juices.

[Image: KZPrOOu.jpg]

Roy shifted position and felt her pussy begin contracting around his dick in response. Big black cock was too difficult for most white girls to resist. Despite her resolve and hatred for Roy, Samantha didn't last too long either before having an orgasm. "That's it, baby, cum for me like a good, little white girl. Keep cumming on that big nigger dick. You really wet, and I can feel you starting to like me. Don't try and deny it."

Like Reply