Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
Adultery সুযোগ
Darun update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
সুপার ডুপার ভাবে এগিয়ে যাচ্ছেন!
Like Reply
Wonderful built up. Keep going. May be we can predict mother and Divya in nude copulation position wherein son will be the sole witness which the mother will be able to notice after her terrible orgasm. Divya will leave the scene and the son will be terribly mentally disturbed. Then mother will have no other way other than curing her son sacrificing her chastity and body. Will she able to handle each of the two or she will handle both together. I think the built up of this story till now is better than Protishod. Let's not compare one with the other. Both are unique in its own way. Protishod stopped abruptly but this story will go a long way till it culminates with mother son and /or mother son and Divya together. Keep it up!
Like Reply
শুভর সাথে ওর মায়ের যেন কোন প্রকার যৌন সম্পর্ক না হয়। এটা আমার একান্তই ব্যক্তিগত মতামত। গল্প চলুক তার নিজস্ব গতিতে।
Like Reply
Adultery and voyeur is fine but I hope this story does not turn into an incestuous sleaze fest of some sort. However lecherous I am may be but mom-son, brother-sister, father daughter incestuous relationships I just can't stand. Only really twisted bunch of people can get into such relationships is what I feel.
Like Reply
I had a guilty feelings of uploading "প্রতিশোধ". It appeared to me to shoulder total responsibility for another incomplete story.
Now, I am relieved. Writer has come back with his splendid update.

I have one request for completion of the story.

The story is tagged under "Adultery " and hence "incest "  is most probably ruled out. The site is full of unnatural incest and many readers are not satisfied with. This is really astonishing and interesting.
গল্পটার মধ্যে আরেকটু টুইট থাকতে হবে। শুভ যেন সবকিছু খুব করে তদন্ত করে জানে
Like Reply
বহুদিন পর একটা গল্প পড়ে মজা পাচ্ছি
Like Reply
Sotti e bhalo lekha hochhe, lekhok sexual tension ta ke bhalo bhabe dhore rakhte perechhen. But now story is at important cross road let see how author handles it going forward.
Like Reply
darun hoche chaliye jan
Like Reply
waiting for next
Like Reply
Apnar update er opekkhay achi
Like Reply
waiting for update
Like Reply
উফ! দারুণ গল্প! মারহাবা!
Like Reply
I was expecting one more update in this long weekend...that did not happen we have to wait more.
Like Reply
গল্প তাহলে এখানেই শেষে
Like Reply
(04-09-2019, 10:58 AM)mamun Wrote: গল্প তাহলে এখানেই শেষে

Yse
Like Reply
আর কি আপডেট আসবে না?
Like Reply
Update kobe expect korte pari bondhu, eto sundor golper eairokom mormantik porinoti kore charben na pleaae
Like Reply
update plz
Like Reply