Adultery My stories since school days
KAAMWAALI BAI ( BEING FUCKED WORKING AS A DESI MAID SERVANT ) PART-4

One day Milind left for office in the morning as usual.Prajesh left a little late after fucking me in the morning.I was getting fucked in turns by both the men.I was a kaamvasna bai than 
a kaamwaali bai.When Prajesh left I went for a shower as my body was covered with his cum.I had a good shower and came out and brushed my long silky hair.I plaited my long 
hair and put a clip to the end.I sat nude in front of the mirror.

I did little make up as I had thought of going to the market and have some fun and teasing.I put my kajal around my big round eyes.Did mascara for my eye lids.Put a dark red 
lipstick on my slutty lips. I put my wet tongue out and I imagined of the number of cocks in the society who would want to go inside my mouth.I then took my red sindoor and 
put it on my forehead.And also made a bindi out of the same sindoor.I did a little red color eye shadow because I had planned to wear a red saree and a red blouse.I wanted to 
look like a red hot slut maid.A KAAMwaali rundi BAI. I took my saree out of my bag and a red colored underskirt and my red thong.It would be weird for a bai to wear a thong but 
I can make up some stories if asked for.

I pulled up my red thong which went and rested inside my big round ass cheeks.I stood up and I looked at myself.Long silky hair plaited till the end with a hair clip to it's end which 
will hit my big round gaand when I walk.I took my long hanging mangalsutra and wore it.It hung over my big round mangoes till my navel level.I took my kamarband and wore it 
around my waist below my navel.I wore my long hanging earings and a small normal choker neck piece.A normal chain, not a necklace.But it was tight around my neck.Just to 
resemble that of a dog's leash and make me look like a bitch who is ready to get fucked by any man.I wore my red glass bangles and my ornamental anklets.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I only had my mangalsutra, kamarband, red glass bangles, choker neck chain, hanging earings, red sindoor on my forehead and red bindi, 
red nail polished nails, anklets, and my long silky hair plaited till the end with a hair clip to it's end and my red color thong. I didn't have anything else on my body other than these.
I wanted to go out and walk nude wearing only these on my body.But I couldn't.I took my red underskirt and wore it.Tied a knot around my waist well under my navel.Then I took 
my back open, deep front red blouse with just a string to it's back.I wore it and tied a knot behind.Didn't wear any bra.I wanted my boobs to bounce when I walked.I wound my 
saree around my curvy body tightly.I looked like a perfect red colored whore.A LAAL KAAMWAALI RAAND.

I wore my slippers, no high heels this time, as I was a housemaid.Took my grocery bag and left the apartment.It was around 2 in the noon when I left.The society was silent as it 
was noon.When I reached downstairs the group of 3 men which I saw the other day were sitting on the bench.They saw me and I just smiled looking at them.They called me.I walked 
towards them.I noticed that they were staring at my bouncing boobs.I brought my long silky plaited hair to my front so they can have a view of my long hair with my bouncing boobs.
I went and stood in front of them.One man asked me where I was going.I said to the market to buy grocery.The other asked if I was going alone.I said yes.Thrid one said,"Agar 
baazaar ja rahi ho toh 2 aam bhi lekar aana." (If your going to the market, bring 2 mangoes for me.) I just blushed as I knew what he meant.The other one laughed and said that 
we already have two mangoes with us, why do you want more. The second one said, yes you don't bring mangoes, looking at my boobs and said to bring 2 earthen pots.The third 
one who asked for mangoes said that we have 2 earthen pots and we don't need anything, you just come back fast after your grocery shopping.We want to give you something 
which you will like very much.I blushed and smiled and said ok.They said to come fast so that they can show me the store room of the society where they have kept the thing that 
they want to give me.The third one said,"Suja tu ekdum chamiya lagti hai is laal saree mein." ( Suja you look like a fit sexy bird in this red saree. ) 

I just blushed smiled, turned around and walked away from them.They shouted from behind,"Dheere se chal Suja, nahi toh hamare matke toot jayenge." ( Walk slowly Suja or else 
our earthen pots will break into pieces. ) I knew they meant my bouncing fleshy ass by that.I had my long silky plaited hair to my front so they could even see my back open blouse 
held by just a thin string and my kamarband under that with my wide round fleshy ass moving left and right when I walked. I turned around when they shouted and commented.
I just blushed smiled and turned back around throwing my long silky hair behind.The clip of my hair went and hit my big round ass.They again shouted,"Sujaaa matke ko sambhalkar."
( Suja be careful with the earthen pots ) I again just turned around and blushed.I walked away out of the gate where the guard was sitting inside his cabin. He also had his eyes on me.
He called me inside the cabin and asked who I was.I said my name is Suja and working as maid in Prajesh and Milind's house.He said he wants to check.He took my bag and checked it.
Then he asked me to raise my hands and stand.He touched my shoulder my waist my fleshy gaand and pressed all over.I knew he just wanted to caress me.He asked me,"Is gol gol 
cheez ko lekar kaha ja rahi ho Suja?" ( Where are you taking this round and curvy thing Suja ? ) I just blushed and said,"Baazaar ja rahi hu." ( Am going to the market ) I left his 
cabin and walked towards the market.

I reached the market and all the men in the shops were keeping on shouting the vegetables they were selling.They were also staring at me from tip to toe when I passed their shops.
I finally went to the shop where Prajesh had introduced me.He was a tall guy and well built.He was picking up the veg baskets when I reached.He had some 4 5 customers to attend 
so asked me to wait.I kept staring at him and so did he in between attending the customers.He gave me naughty smiles and I just blushed at them.Finally he was done with the 
customers and he asked me to come behind the shop where there was a store room.He said he never gives Prajesh vegetables from the display rack.He gives him fresh vegetables 
which are stored inside the this room.I said ok and he pulled down the shutter after we entered inside.He said he has to close it or the customers will come inside.He made a boy 
to stand in front of the shop to attend the customers.

There were a lot of vegetables inside kept in racks.He asked me to select the vegetables I want.There was cucumber, carrot, bananas.My eyes travelled to the vegatables which all 
resembled to that of a dick.I saw raddish and many more.I picked up some cucumbers.He was next to me holding my bag for vegetables.He asked me if I liked cucumber. I said 
I love cucumbers giving him a naughty smile.He asked if I like the other type of cucumber.I knew what he meant.He asked me to show how I eat a cucumber.So he took one 
cucumber, peeled the skin off and gave it in my hand.I took the cucumber in my hand and looking at him I licked the tip of it, as if I am licking the tip of a dick.Gradually closing my eyes 
I slid the cucumber in my mouth and again took it out.I did it twice slowly and in a very erotic manner.I looked into his eyes and could see his lust, looking at me sucking the cucumber.
He went behind me and he held me by my waist.

SK (shopkeeper)  : Suja tujhe aur ek kakdi du khelne ke liye? ( Suja do you want one more cucumber to play with? )

Me :  Kaunsi waali kakdi ? ( Which cucumber? )

SK : Mere paas ek mast badi kakdi hai, tum logi apne mu mein? ( I have a big and tasty cucumber, will you take it in your mouth? )

Me : Kaha hai woh kakdi ? ( Where is that cucumber? )

SK :  Mere pant ke andar hai, pant kholkar mu mein logi ? ( Inside my pant, will you open my pant and take it in your mouth? )

I just blushed looking at him and he held me tight around my waist and turned me around.He made me kneel down and I opened the zip of his pant.His thing was semi erect and 
I pulled it out.I pushed his foreskin behind and touched the tip of his dick with the tip of my wet tongue.I started sucking his dick and he held my hair bun in his hands and started stroking 
inside my mouth.My red bangles shook when I gave him a hand job and his dick was continuously hitting my nose ring with every stroke he gave to my mouth.He rubbed off my red 
sindoor with his hands and slapped my forehead with his dick.He then made me stand up and dropped my pallu and untied the knot behind my red blouse and boobs sprung out and he 
was mad to see my big round firm mangoes.

I was standing only wearing my saree with the pallu dropped down on the floor, half wound and my naked boobs covered hands on them, my long hanging mangalsutra, my choker 
neck piece, hanging earings, my smudged red sindoor and smudged red bindi made of sindoor, my nose ring with a little hanging, my kamarband around my waist, below my navel and 
my red glass bangles.

SK removed my hands from over my big round firm mangoes and he held them tight and brought his mouth towards them and planted his mouth on my nipple. He squeezed the other 
nipple with his fingers and kept sucking and licking my other nipple.I was horny and moaning.He left that nipple and went on to squeeze and suck and lick the other one.After sometime 
he unwound my saree completely and I was only in my red underskirt.He untied the knot on my waist and my underskirt fell down.Now it was only my red thong and my naked legs 
which had the ornamental anklet on my ankle.I had waxed my legs and shaved my pussy.He turned me around and he could see my long silky plaited hair with a clip with an ornamental 
hanging to it. I looked behind towards him and brought my plaited hair to my front and he saw my naked back which had an ornamental kamarband around it's waist and then my 
big round plump gaand which had the string of my red thong gone deep inside my bum cheeks.

SK : Suja tum ek khoobsurat madak rundi ho.Tumhe main poori nangi kar du ? ( Suja you are a beautiful, tight horny, whore.Can I make you completely nude? )

I just blushed and he drew my thong down from over my big roudn plump gaand and my waxed legs.Now I was completely nude and he saw my clean shaved pussy glistening with 
my liquid. He took me in his arms and looking into my eyes ( I blushed ) took me towards a pile of vegetable sacks and made me lie down on it by it's edge.He widened my legs and 
kept it on his shoulders.He sat down and slowly took out his tongue and looking at me licked my pussy.He then started running his tongue and I was in heaven.I was moaning heavily 
and after a while he made me sit on his lap.And he started sucking my nipples and I threw my head back.Once he made both my mangoes completely wet with his saliva, he turned 
me around and started to open the plaits of my long silky hair.He removed the clip first and then slowly opened my hair.I just put my hands inside my hair and shook it properly to 
open it.He was filled with list seeing my long thick silky hair.He held my hair and made me sit on the floor and asked me to suck his dick.

My wet red lips parted each other and opened.My wet tongue came out and he placed his dick on it.I slowly slid it inside and started moving back and forth.My nose ring shook to 
and fro with every stroke he had pushed into my mouth.He held my long silky hair and pushed and fucked my mouth vigourously.He pinched my nipples with his other hand and 
also pressed my big round firm boobs. After a while of fucking my mouth he made me lean against the pile of sacks and slowly.He held my hair and slowly pushed his fat dick inside 
my wet chut from behind.Slowly pushing it inside he held my hair tight and started stroking it inside out.He held my mangoes with his other hand and was giving deep pushes into 
my slutty pussy.

SK : Rundi Suja teri chut badi chikni aur chudakkad hai ahhhh.. ( Whore Suja, your pussy is very nice and slutty. )

Me : Chod daalo raja meri rundi chut ko, zor zor se thoko...( Fuck my slutty pussy, bang me deep and faster. )

SK : Tujhe pasand aaya kya yeh kaakdi meri rundi? ( Did you like this cucumber my slut ? )

Me : Ha bohot pasand aaya, aur ghusedo is kaakdi ko meri madak chut mein... ( Yes I loved it, push your cucumber deep into my whore pussy )

SK : Raand saali, kitni kutiya cheez hai tu meri gandi Suja, ahhhh Tujhe aaj main thok thok kar apni rakheyl bana dunga... ( Slut, what a bitchy thing you are my dirty Suja, I will fuck 
you hard and make you my personal keep today. )

He started fucking me harder and pulling my long silky hair.He then held my kamarband and fucked me hard.He turned me around and made me sleep on the sack heap and fucked my 
mouth for sometime.Later he got ready to cum and came inside my mouth and on my face.He rubbed his cum all over my face and over my red sindoor which was completely 
smudged by my sweat and his cum. He held my hair and made me walk like a dog in his store.He again fucked me hard in another 15 minutes. 

Later I washed my face and my hair in the store where there was tap to clean the vegetables.I got dressed tied my hair to a bun and we left the store.I reached back home by evening 
4.00. The watchman again held me inside his guard room.He had a small window in that guard room.As it was only 4.00 there were no one outside the building in the complex.He 
asked me to come inside and give him a blowjob.I was so naughty that it made me horny.I sat on the floor in between his legs and was giving him a blowjob.He had shaved his 
crotch area.While he was looking out like a normal watchman I was giving him handjob and blowjob.He finally got ready and came on my hand.I looked at him and cleaned his dick 
licking and sucking. 

I left his guard room without anyone noticing me and reached home.I was so badly fucked that day since morning. I again went for a good long steamy shower and before Milind and 
Prajesh were back I spoke to Suresh on the phone.I told him what all happened he asked me to enjoy the 3 guys who were flirting with me in the society.

KAAMWAALI BAI ( BEING FUCKED WORKING AS A DESI MAID SERVANT ) PART-5

Milind and Prajesh came home a little late that evening.They had dinner which I had cooked and went to sleep saying that will have to work the whole day from next day.So in short 
I will be alone the whole day till late night.Next day morning I went to the shop to get some milk when I saw the 3 men standing in the same place.They again passed some comments 
on me and I just blushed on my way to the shop.While coming back they asked what I bought from the shop, to which I said I bought some milk. They said they also wanted to 
have some mango juice.I knew what they meant.They said they want to suck and lick and eat mangoes.I just blushed to their double meaning comment. One guy said why do you 
want to buy milk? You have got 2 big  milk tanks with you and winked looking at me.They started laughing on his comment and I just stood there and blushed. 

I will refer the guys as First guy F, Second guy S and Third guy as T.

Me : Tum log mujhe itna kyu chedte ho? ( Why do you guys tease me so much? )

F : Ek kadak aur maadak khoobsurat bai ko chedne mein bada mazaa aata hai. ( It is fun to tease a ripe tight and sexy maid like you. )

S : Ha, Jab tum chalti ho tumhare peeche ke do moti aur gol matke kya hilte dulte hai meri jaannn ssssssssss ( When you walk the 2 earthen pots behind you sways and shakes 
so nicely )

T : Aur tumhare yeh do gatheele aam ufffffff kya kahe.... ( And what mangoes you have Ufffff ...)

Me : Mujhe chedne mein itna mazaa aata hai tum logo ko ? ( You enjoy so much teasing me huh ? )

T : Hume toh kuch aur bhi karne mein mazaa ayega agar tum karne dogi toh ? ( We will also enjoy doing something else if you agree to it ) 

I asked what it was.They asked me to come home so that they can show me what it is.I just blushed and said I will be free in the noon after 12. They asked me to come to F's house.
I agreed to it and I knew they were going to gang bang me.Oh I was so horny thinking about it.I thought in my mind,"Chaitrali you are going to be fucked by the 3 men today and then 
the entire night as well, as Prajesh and Milind were not coming home tonight." 

I reached home and finished my chores fast. I took a shower and came out.It was 11 and I thought in my mind to wear a saree and look like a proper married housemaid whore.I 
took out my back open chaniya choli which Milind had gifted. It was yellow transparent choli with just a string behind to tie and very deep to the front. The chaniya was also yellow and 
transparent but very short, above my knees.It had frills all around, more like a short skirt. A slight breeze could actually blow the frills and my red thong and my big round fleshy 
gaand would be visible.I removed my towel as I was sitting in front of the mirror and thinking all this just wearing the towel.I looked into the mirror and saw my big round firm mangoes 
which were already tasted by 3 men in this unknown town. 2 men who had appointed me as their maid servant and 1 man who was a vegetable vendor who fucked me in his store.Now 
the 3 new men were about to fuck me, for whom I was getting ready now.

I took my make up kit and did little foundation on my face and then took my mascara for my eye lashes.I put my kajal  and took out my red lipstick.I applied a thick coat of my red 
shiny bright lip stick.Then I took my nose ring and wore it on the left side of my nose.I took my sindoor and applied it on the cetre of my forehead and also made a round bindi with 
the same sindoor.I did a little red eye shadow for my eyes.I took my hanging earrings and wore them.I took out my long hanging mangalsutre and wore that as well. Then I took 
a choker neckpiece Mlind bought for me from the local market.I wore that which covered almost my neck.It looked like a colar of a dog.I took my red thong and pulled it up and it 
went and rested inside my big round bum cheeks from behind.Then I took my deep neck and back open yellow transparent choli.I wore it and tied the knot behind tight to hold my 
big firm round mangoes.Then I took my short yellow transparent chaniya,pulled it up and tied it around my waist.My waist was visible so I wore a yellow odni like a pallu.My deep 
cleavage was visible through my transparent yellow odni.I brushed my long silky hair and combed it properly.I took a yellow hair band and tied my long silky hair to a pony tail.I left 
my hair open after tieing it to a pony tail with the yellow band.I wore my ornamental anklets as it would look nice with my semi nude legs and the short yellow chaniya.Then I wore 
my yellow glass bangles.I wore my toe rings and I took out my kamarband which I thought would look sexy with the yellow chaniya choli.I wore it around my waist above the 
yellow odni with which I had made my pallu.

I stood in front of the mirror.I could see my deep front choli, exposing my complete cleavage.My yellow transparent odni of which I had made a pallu but still my navel and cleavage 
was visible.Then my short yellow chaniya, so short that my knee was visible.I looked at my face and I had put my kajal around my big round eyes, mascara for my eye lashes, eye 
shadow, I had worn my nose ring, hanging with an ornament, red bright lipstick with lip gloss. I had put my sindoor on my forehead and also made a bindi with the sindoor.I had 
long hanging earrings.My face looked like a proper married whore.I thought in my mind,"Chaitrali tu aaj ekdum chudakkad rundi bai lag rahi hai." I looked further down and I had my 
choker neck piece and my long hanging mangalsutra which hung over my big round firm mangoes till my navel line. I turned around and I saw my long silky straight hair tied to a pony 
tail with a yellow band which went till my big round bums.I brought my hair to the front and saw my back open choli's knot.Then further down my kamarband and then my yellow 
short chaniya just below my kamarband.Then down my naked legs and then my ornamental anklet.I looked like a whore who was getting ready to be fucked by 3 men at a time.

I wore my sandal and I left the house.Their house was also in the same building on the first floor.I went down to the first floor and on the way 2 men saw me.They starred at me 
and I just smiled and left.I rang the door bell and F opened the door.He quickly took me inside and picked me up in his hands. He shouted and said,"Jaldi aao dosto, apni item aa gayi."
S and T came running from inside and F threw me in their hands and they caught me.I was been treated like some sex toy that they got.

F : Kya rundi lag rahi hai tu aaj Suja, ekdum maal lag rahi hai.

They made me stand and S and T took rounds around me. I just blushed.S just brushed his hands on my ass and T pressed my ass.T said,"Iski chaniya ke andar haath daalne ka 
mann kar raha hai." Saying that he slowly pulled up my short yellow chaniya from behind and his hands went inside and pressed my plump round gaand.F also came and pulled down 
my red thong and he smelled it.I was wearing nothing inside my short chaniya now.Meanwhile S's hands went behind me and he untied the knot of my choli.T undid my choli from behind 
and it came out of my shoulders and hands and my big round firm boobs were free and nude.I kept my hands on my boob covering my hard erect nipples. S removed my hands from 
my big round firm mangoes and he said,"Dekho yaaro apni rundi item ke aam kitne bade hai, doodh ka bada tanker hai yeh toh." T and F came to my front and they all started pressing 
and kneading my boobs one after the other.I threw my head back and was enjoying their touch and the massage they were doing to my boobs.T and S pulled me towards them 
holding my boobs and they both stuck their mouth to my nipples and started sucking my nipples.Oh two men sucking my boobs at the same time and F went behind and put his 
face inside my short yellow chaniya and started licking and biting my big round plump gaand.F also licked my pussy from behind making me stand in a bending position.My boobs were 
pressed and nipples sucked by two men to my front and my ass and wet chut was licked and pinched by one man behind.My long pony tailed hair was on F's face behind as he licked 
and kissed and pressed my big round gaand and my pussy.

F : Kitni badi moti gaand hai yaar is raand ki.Aur iske lambe ghane baal.

I was syanding in front of the 3 men only wearing my short yellow semi transparent chaniya, my kamarband, my long hanging mangalsutra, my ornamental choker neck piece which was 
like a dog's colar, my nose ring, red sindoor, red bindi, hanging earings, payal on my ankle and my naked boobs been treated like a milk tank, sucked and licked and pressed.

Me : Tum teeno mard mujhe dheere se istemaal karo naaa.... main ek naazuk kali hu...mmmmmmm ( Three of you men please use me carefully, I am a delicate flower.. mmmm )

T : Ufffffff Suja raand tu hamari naazuk kali aur  hum sab tere maali hai...( Suja you slut, you are our delicate flower and we are your gardners...)

S : Utha saali raand ko aur bedroom le chalte hai. ( Pick this whore and let's take her to the bedroom)

All the three men picked me up and on reaching the bedroom they threw me on the bed and they all sat around the big bed.They asked me to stand up.They could see my ass cheeks 
from under my yellow short chaniya, from down as they were sitting and I was standing.They asked me to dance and they put an item song.I gave some matkas and jhatkas as my 
big round plump gaand and my firm boobs shook left and right.F stood up and they all got undressed with their sticks ready to fuck my slutty pussy.F went behind and he put his dick 
inside my chaniya from underneath and kept it in between my plump gaand and started massaging my gaand with his dick.He threw my long pony tailed hair to my front and started 
licking and kissing my back.

T and S were sitting on the bed holding their dicks in their hands and F and I were standing with F's dick in between my ass cheeks.

T :  Rundi Suja, tujhe hum log saath mein balaatkaar karke barbaad kare ya phir alag alag chudna chahti hai tu?  ( Suja you whore, would you like to get gang bangd by us or you want 
to be fucked seperately by us? )

Me : Mujhe ek raand banakar meri balaatkaar kar do, barbaad kar do mujhe. Chod chodkar apni rakheyl bana do unnnghhhhhhhhhh.....( bang me and destroy me like a whore, and fuck 
me and use my body like a slut.)

The men got excited by my reply and they all dropped their pants and stood up on the bed and were all around my naked body.They slid my yellow transparent short chaniya down and 
I was completely naked now.

Just with my kamarband, mangalsutra, choker neck piece, sindoor, bindi, payal, long earings, I stood stark naked in between the 3 men.T held me from the front and my boobs crushed 
by his chest.F held me from behind and his dick was in between my bum cheeks and S was busy with my red wet lips and also licking my hanging nose ring.After a bit of licking and all 
they made me stand on my knees.

F held my long pony tailed hair in his hands and brought his dick in front of my mouth. I opened my wet mouth and he slid it inside and I started sucking him.T and S held my hands and 
handed me over their dicks.I started stroking them and sucking F at the same time.F fucked my mouth badly, holding my pony tailed long silky hair.

Later they fucked my mouth in turns holding my hair and my mouth was filled with their pre cum.They all got down and placed me at the edge of the bed and made me stand like a dog.
They went inside me one by one in turns and fucked me badly.

By evening they had fucked me thrice.That entire night I was naked giving them blowjobs and the next day morning I left.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hot to read again Soon coming live updates.
Like Reply
Update pls
Like Reply
chitrali plz post old stories in other thread plz
bcoz i have,nt read old story frm school i got horny so hype so seductiv n thks 4 ur wonderful story
i request to post old story plz
[+] 1 user Likes Sexual animal's post
Like Reply
please continue this story
Like Reply
This a sexyyyy story
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Now it is interesting to post stories with some comments coming.
Like Reply
FATHER AND SON (PART-1)

I was in school and we had a family friend living in a building couple of blocks away from ours.The uncle and aunty had a son who was a year senior to me.His name was Rajeesh.He was
a handsome guy like his father.He always used to stare at me and I used to blush when he did that.He was also very smart in his studies and a bright student.I used to go and talk to him
whenever he called me to his class.This was before Suresh proposed me for marriage.( Suresh was brighter than Rajeesh in studies. ) Our families were close and always I used to go
there, either to meet Rajeesh to help me with studies and doubts or to meet his parents.His father also used to stare at me.I just used to smile at him.He knew there was a slut inside me.
I always used to go there wearing a tight  jeans and tight T shirt or a short skirt and a tight top.I always loved when Rajeesh used to check me out from head to toe.Rajeesh never left a
chance to touch me, my hands or my waist.I also liked him touching me.

Once it so happened that mum and dad had to go to native place and I couldn't miss my school.So they decided to leave me at their place.They called them and asked aunty if they could
leave Chaitrali at their place.Aunty was comfortable with it and asked them to leave her at my place as long as you want to.I was happy to know that and got my bag packed for 2 weeks.
I packed my uniform and my school books as well.The morning when they were supposed to leave they dropped me at their place on their way to the airport.Rajeesh was home that day.
Uncle had gone to his shop.By the way, Rajeesh's father had his own business of clothes and all. Aunty was also home that day.We had lunch and evening uncle came early from shop.
We had a little chat and aunty gave me Rajeesh's room and shifted him to the living room.That evening after dinner uncle got a call from their native and there was some function which
they had to attend and go to native.But they couldn't take Rajeesh as his schools were going on and uncle can't close his shop.And I was already left back because of school.So aunty
said that she will go and come in a week's time. I saw the happiness in uncle's face as well as Rajeesh's.When uncle and aunty went to the kitchen to do the dishes Rajeesh looked at me
and winked. I just blushed because I knew what he had winked for.Rajeesh went to his room to pack his stuff and shift to the living room.Aunty went to her bedroom to pack her bag as
she was to leave the next day.Uncle came and sat with me on the sofa. He kept his hands around my shoulder and asked if I had any problem here in the house.I just smiled and said no.
He held me even tighter and my mouth opened with a moan.He asked what happened. I just blushed. He said he will do anything for me and I just looked down and blushed.I was feeling
shy because of  his naughty talks and his touch was making me go crazy. He heard aunty coming back from her bedroom. He removed his hands from around my shoulder and started
talking casually.Aunty asked me to come and sleep with her in her bedroom for that night as Rajeesh will take some more time to remove his stuff from his room.

Saying that aunty turned around and walked inside.I also got up and uncle patted my big round plump ass slowly from behind.My ass swung up and down, I was a little shocked and more
horny by his slap. With little shock and little shy smile on my face I turned around to look at him.He gave me a flying kiss and said good night. I blushed and gave a flying kiss back and
said good night. He then winked looking at me and I just blushed and went inside. On the way to the bedroom Rajeesh also wished me good night and winked.I just blushed as my crush
just winked at me.I had a good sleep. Next day morning uncle and aunty left, uncle was going to drop aunty at the airport. I went to have my shower and Rahul went to his bathroom
to take shower as we had to leave for school. I came out and sat in front of Rahul's dressing table in his room. Rahul knocked the door and I opened. I was just wearing a towel which
out of excitement I forgot and opened the door.Rahul was shocked and excited to see me in the towel.My long hair open and the white towel only covering my boobs and my upper
thigh.I suddenly closed the door when I realised Rahul staring at me. I felt shy. Rahul said sorry from out of the room and I said I'll come after wearing my uniform.He said ok and left to
get dressed.I wore my petticoat and then my white tight uniform. I had overgrown my uniform. It was tight in the wrong places (right for the boys) and exposing the shapes of my body
parts.I couldn't tie the knot of my waist band which was supposed to be tied behind.I blow dried my hair and I had not learnt to braid my hair properly.Mum used to do it for me.I thought
to tie it to a pony tail or something. I went out and Rajeesh saw me with my open hair and my untied waist band.He got up and asked if I need any help.I said yes for tieing the knot of
my waist band.He went behind me and he could see my big round ripe plump ass which was covered by my tight white uniform.It was not very long, it only covered the area till a little
above my knee.I knew he was breathing heavy by now and I was getting horny by ideas. He first tied a knot and then to tie it like a bow he came to my front. He bent a little and now
his face was right in front of my firm ripe plump round boobs. Both his hands went behind from under my arms and his hands went and tied the knot for me behind. In the process his
hands slightly touched the upper ripe meat of my round heavy ass. I just left a moan and  he looked at me.He said sorry. Blushing I said it's ok. He knew I liked it. He then after tieing
the knot brought his hands back to the front, again touching my ass and then the sides of my boobs from the front. He looked at me in my eyes and I felt shy and covered my face with
my hands. He held my hands and removed them from my face and looked at me.I just blushed and he asked if I want him to comb my hair. He said I have beautiful hair and saying that
he took a comb and asked me to sit. He sat down on the couch and asked me to sit in between his legs on the floor.I sat down and he started combing my long black hair. He said you
look very sexy when you walk and the tip of your long black silky hair keeps hitting your big round bottom. I just blushed on his remark.He said sorry for calling me sexy to which I said
it's ok.He knew that I was liking what all he was doing and talking about me. My head was very much near his crotch area and I could feel him coming closer to me and he was trying to
touch his crotch to the back of my head. He kept the comb aside and put his fingers inside my hair and started massaging my head. Ohh what a feeling it was. He held my forehead with
both his hands and pulled me towards him and the back of my head hit his semi erect dick.He started making circles on his dick holding my head towards it. He asked me how am I feeling.
I said I like it. He asked me to turn around and sit on my knees. I got up turned around and sat on my knees facing his crotch now. He combed my long silky hair looking at me right in
my eyes.I felt shy and looked down. He held my hair like a ponytail in his hand and pulled my face more towards him. I adjusted myself and shifted a little more towards his crotch. I
was looking right at his bulging thing and he also knew I was looking at his crotch. While playing with my long silky black hair he pulled me towards him little harder and my face went
and hit his crotch, semi erect dick. I was very horny. He said sorry to that and I said it's ok. I asked what is it hard inside his pants innocently. He said that my long silky hair has made
that thing hard inside his pant. I just blushed and felt shy. I looked down and he held my chin with his hand and lifted my head towards him. I was still looking down. He asked if I want to
see the hard thing. I just smiled and he knew I wanted to. He held my shoulder and made me stand up from my knee. He also got up and holding my waist he made me sit down on the
couch.

He brought his crotch right in front of my face and he asked me to open the chain of his zip. I didn't do anything feeling shy. He held my hands and kept my hands on his crotch and pressed
my palm against his hard dick with his hands. I could feel the thickness inside his pant under the zip. He bent and slowly kissed my cheeks. He whispered,"Chaitrali do you really want to feel
the hard thing inside my pants?" I just blushed and pressed his dick slightly. He felt that and he knew I wanted it and that press was a signal, my reply. He kissed my cheeks again and slowly
came towards my red pouty thick meat filled lips.He sucked my lips and pushed his tongue inside my mouth as I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue to explore my mouth. I kept
pressing and massaging his thick dick from over his pants. We smooched for a while and he stood up back again. I slowly held the zip in between my fingers and drew it down slowly. He then
dropped his pants down and I could see his hard dick trying to get out of his underwear. I blushed looking at it. His crotched smelled nice and manly. He had applied little perfume I guess.

Rajeesh : Chaitrali dekhna chahogi is tight cheez ko?

I just nodded my head and he held both my hands and made me hold the elastic band of his underwear around the waist. He asked me to pull it down. When I pulled it down his dick flung
out of his underwear and hit my face as I bent down to bring down his underwear.

Rajeesh : Chaitrali ab use apne haathon mein pakad lo.Aur aage peeche ragado.

I don't know how, but my mouth opened automatically when I saw it. I took my hands and held it. It was warm and I slowly started stroking it forward and backward.He was moaning.
I looked at him and he asked me to lick it. I slowly opened my lips and put my wet tongue out and touched the tip of it.

Rajeesh :  (Looking at me) Chaitrali apne jeeb ko bahar daal kutiya jaise. (Put your tongue out like a bitch)

I slowly put my wet tongue out and he pushed his dick inside my mouth keeping it on my tongue slowly.

Rajeesh : Chaitrali kya main tumhe kutiya bulau ? ( Chaitrali, Can I call you a bitch? )

With his dick in my mouth I just looked down and blushed. He took out my dick and asked again.

Me :  Ha bula sakte ho.Main tumhari kutiya banungi. Mujhse shaadi kar lo. Poori zindagi main tumhari kutiya bankar rahoongi.

Rajeesh again held my long silky hair and pushed his dick inside my mouth and I kept sucking and licking his hard stick with my tongue and mouth.He was moaning.After a while
he made me stand and I was still wearing my white shirt and my short skirt which was my uniform.He went behind and held my big round ripe firm boobs and started slowly
massaging them.I was feeling both his palm on my mangoes running over my nipples and his fingers holding my nipples and squeezing them from over my white shirt.I was
moaning out of pleasure. My hands went behind on to his hard dick and started stroking them.He then slowly started unbuttoning my shirt one by one and finally my shirt
was open from the front.He kissed my neck from behind still massaging my boobs.He removed my shirt and it came off my shoulders slowly and through my hands it fell
down exposing my big round firm ripe boobs been held tightly by my tight bra.He was excited to see me in a bra.I had worn a red floral bra.It had a hook to the front.He pushed
his dick towards my big round plump bums and held my boobs. He slowly with his fingers brought my cup down and my nipples were exposed.I felt his fingers doing magic on
my horny nipples as they grew harder and harder. His hands went to my waist and slowly drew my skirt down and pushed it down from over my big round tight bums. It was
little hard as it was tight and didn't come down easily from over my plump ass.

Rajeesh :  Ufffff Chaitrali lagta hai tumhari gaand kaafi badi hai aur skirt kaafi tight.

I just blushed and he with some force pulled it down and my big round gaand was naked in front of him.He bit the plump of my gaand and I left a moan with pain.He then licked
and kissed my plump round firm ripe gaand.He then turned me around and removed my bra.My boobs popped out and my nipples were hard.He held them again and kept
pinching them and pressing and massaging my plump gaand at the same time.He made me sit on the couch and spread my legs.He sat down in between my legs and put  his
tongue out.He licked my clit giving a long stroke with his tongue.I was in heaven when he did that.The whore inside my was getting horny.He licked and sucked my pussy
for a long time and when it was wet he slowly pushed his dick inside my wet well.He brought my long silky hair to my front and held it tight.Holding my hair he started stroking
my pussy in and out.As he fucked I kept moaning loudly.

Rajeesh : Chaitrali kya main tumhe rundi bula sakta hu?

I kept moaning and unnnghhhhhh ...  I said bulalo Rajeeshhhh.... Jo bulana hai bulalo....He kept pulling my long silky hair and pressing my big round ripe boobs while fucking me
in and out.

Rajeesh : Kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi? (While fucking my wet choot in and out.)

Me : Ha Rajeesh Karungiiii ahhhhhhhhh

Rajeesh : Meri patni banogi ?

Me : Ahhhhhhhhhh uuuuimmmaaaaaaaa banungi main tumhari patni Rajeesh ummmmmmmm

He kept fucking me harder and deeper during our conversation.

Rajeesh : Meri rundi banogi?

Me : Ha banungi Rajeeshhhhhh... ahhhhhh Jo banana hai mujhe main ban jaungi....mmmmmmmmm

Rajeesh fucked me harder and he was ready to cum... He made me stand up and made me kneel down on the sofa seat. He pushed his dick in inside my mouth and slowly
unloaded his thick hot cum in my mouth.He then took it out and I spat his cum on his dick..He then rubbed his cum covered dick all over my face.He held my long silky hair
and did all this.

We got ready again and left for school. His dad was supposed to pick me up from school in the evening.

FATHER AND SON (PART-2)

That evening I waited at the gate of my school for Uncle to pick me up. The boys in my class had some chat with me and also flirted with me and they left.I was wearing my
tight white uniform and my ripe big boobs stood firm and my big round ass showing its round shape from my tight uniform. After a while Uncle came in his scooter and I sat
on the back seat placing my big round plump bums slowly on the seat.I held uncle's shoulder with my right hand and jumped up and sat properly.I held my bag against my
boobs and uncle started to drive.My long silky braided hair was flying while riding, so I brought it to my front.People were staring at my plump bums oozing out of the seat
surface.

Uncle : Chaitrali mujhe pehle dukaan jaana hai. Aur phir hum ghar jayenge. Theek hai? (I have to go to the shop first and then will go home.)

It was Monday and the shop usually is closed on Mondays.

Me : Par uncle aaj toh dukaan bandh hai na?

Uncle : Ha mujhe thoda kaam hai waha. Chalogi na? Kuch home work toh nahi hai na?

Me : Theek hai chalungi uncle.Nahi kuch nahi hai.

We reached the shop and all the others neighboring shops were closed.He unlocked the shutter and pulled it up.We both entered the shop and he drew back the shutter down.
He said he didn't want anyone to know the shop has opened.It was a big shop filled with clothes and dress materials.He asked me to walk around the shop and take a look.He
went inside his office room and I was checking out the clothes and dresses.Uncle came out after sometime and asked me if I liked any dresses.I said yes.He asked me to pack
whatever I liked.I just smiled and said no it's ok I will come later and buy.Uncle said there is no need to be formal and buy from me.You can take whichever dress you want.After
a lot of insisting he himself took out a dress and gave it to me.It was a short red skirt and a white shirt.I opened it and it was so short that if I wear my upper thigh and bit of my
bum cheeks would be visible from behind.The shirt was also of small size.He asked me to change and try in the trial room.I took them and entered the trial room.I removed my
tight white uniform and pulled up the red short mini skirt which was very tight and my bums stood out of that red skirt.I wore the tight white shirt.I some how buttoned it.I
brought my long silky braided hair to my front.I tucked in the tight white shirt inside the red short mini skirt.And I came out of the trial room.Uncle saw me and he was drooling
looking at me.He was analysing my structure from tip to toe.He came near me and held me by my shoulders and said,"Chaitrali now you look like a matured girl."Holding me he
turned me around and looked at my back and then my front.He held my long braided hair and shifted it behind.Now my boobs were in full glory looking at him.He was looking at
my big round firm ripe boobs holding me by my shoulders.His hold became little firm and I left a moan from my mouth and closed my eyes slowly in a seductive way.Uncle asked
if I liked when he touched me.I just looked down and blushed.Uncle knew I liked his touch and his press.He then turned me around and he could now see my long silky braided hair
and my big round plump bums held by the tight red mini skirt.My long braided hair was resting exactly on the mound of my bum, that's how long my hair was.He slowly opened the
hair band at the tip of my braid and then slowly started opening my hair.Then he reached the other hair band which was just behind my neck.He removed that band also and my
long silky hair was completely open.He put his hand inside my hair and gave it a good shake.My hair was now all open.He took my hair to the front from my left hand side and
his hands slowly went through under my arms and came and held my waist tightly.

Uncle's hold just sent shivers across my sensitive areas.My hair was on my left hand shoulder and uncle kept his chin on my right hand shoulder.His hands slowly travelled from
my waist towards the top button of my shirt.He whispered in my ears,"Chaitrali yeh button khol du?" I didn't utter a word.My eyes were closed and breathing heavily.Uncle knew
I wanted to be naked in front of him.He slowly started unbuttoning my shirt and went till my waist level.My shirt was tucked inside the red tight mini skirt.He pulled it out with his
hands and my big round ripe boobs sprung out of my shirt.I wasn't wearing anything inside.He slowly pulled the shirt from my arms and I was completely naked in front of him
now.He held both my boobs from behind and started massaging them and playing with my nipples, kneading them with his fingers.I was moaning and my big round bums were
massaging his crotch which was semi erect by now.It felt exactly in between my bum cheeks.He was also pushing his thing against my bums.He then turned me around and
picked me up in his hands, holding me around my bums.He took me to the counter where they show sarees to the customers.He made me sit on that counter and slowly
held my waist and pulled down my red tight mini skirt.

Uncle : Chaitrali tujhe mere saamne nangi hone mein mazaa aa raha hai na?

Me : mmmmmm

I just looked down and blushed.He knew I liked it.I covered my boobs with my hands and he made me lie down on the counter.He spread my legs and came and stood in
between them.His dick inside his pants was growing and he was rubbing my wet slutty chut with his erect thing from over his pants.He removed my hands from my boobs.
He bent towards me and kissed my cheeks.His chest was now pressing my big ripe round boobs.I took my long open silky hair and kept it properly above my head as I
was lying down on that counter.He could see my long silky hair and my boobs.He licked my cheeks and then came to my juicy lips.He kissed my lips and slowly put his
tongue out.My mouth opened and our tongue met each other.He started sucking my tongue and licking my lips.He licked my red juicy lips and slowly went down to my
neck.He kissed my neck and went down to my cleavage.He licked my cleavage and held one boob in his hand and started making circles around my aerola of my other
boob.He slowly licked around the aerola and spat on my nipple.My nipple was hard and erect.He started sucking them and with his tongue licking and slowly bit with his
teeth.I left a moan with pain and pleasure.He asked me,"Chaitrali dard hua?" I just blushed and closed my eyes moaned,"Ahhhhhhh....." He knew I liked it.He kept sucking
them and started licking the other nipple and massaging my boobs vigourously.He made me sit on that counter making me get up from the sleeping position.Now my boobs
hung like mangoes from a tree.My long silky hair was behind and he held them.He started sucking my nipples and pulling my down from behind.My head went up and behind
as he pulled my hair.Now he kept sucking licking spitting and pressing my boobs.His hands and his mouth were both experienced and was taking me on a sexual joy ride.I
kept moaning loudly out of pain and pleasure.More of pleasure.

While he was deflowering me my phone rang.Uncle left my hair and boobs.He went to my bag and took out my phone and gave it to me saying that it was my mother's
call.I was scared.He told me to talk normally.I picked up the call and she started asking me about my day and all.

Mother : Chaitrali school kaisi rahi ?

Me :  ( Uncle started sucking my boobs holding my hair.I was looking at the ceiling as he had held my hair tight and pulling down. ) Ha theek rahi , aaahhhhhhhh

Mother : Kya hua tujhe ?  ( listening to my moan )

Me : Kuch nahi, thodi thak gayi hu.Aaj bohot saare lessons the school mein.Kal ek test hai.Aur main padhai kar rahi thi.Practicals ke liye. mmmmmmmmmm ( He sucked me
harder as I left a moan while talking)

Mother : Shayad tu bohot thak chuki hai.Teri mu se thakaan ki awaaz aa rahi hai.

Me : mmmmmmm aaahhhhh ha mom....( He licked my nipple and making circles around it and I left a moan)

Mother : Theek hai tu padhai kar.Uncle kaise hai?

Me : Uncle theek hai.

Mother : Tera khayal rakh rahe hai na?

Me : Ha theek se khayal rakh rahe hai.

Mother : Uncle ko phone de zara...

Uncle slowly opened his pants and dropped it down.His dick had gotten harder seeing me on phone and getting my nipples sucked at the same time.His dick sprung out and
he asked me to hold his dick and suck it, signalling me with his hands, so that mother won't listen to us on the phone.I got down from the counter and knelt down on the
floor.And giving the phone to uncle I held his hard dick in my hands.He saw the nail polish and long nail in my hands and got more horny.

Uncle : Boliye ji...Aap sab kaise ho? Trip kaisi chal rahi hai?

Mother : Hum sab theek hai.Chaitrali jyada pareshaan toh nahi kar rahi hai na?

Uncle : Nahi, bilkul nahi.Mera bohot khayal rakhti hai.Mera sab kaam karke deti hai.

Mother : Theek hai main baadme call karti hu.

The phone got disconnected and uncle held my long silky hair which was falling my face and held it like a pony tail.He kept the phone aside.He now started slapping my face
with his hard dick.He slapped my cheeks and lips.He asked me to open my mouth.My red wet lips slowly parted and my wet saliva filled tongue came out.He placed the head
of his dick on my wet tongue and pushed it inside my mouth slowly.Now he started giving strokes inside my mouth as if he were fucking my mouth.His strokes were very
nice and smooth.As if I was sucking some candy.After some time blowing his dick he made me stand and turned me around leaning towards the counter.He knelt down and
opened my big round plump heavy bums from behind and spat inside on my wet chut and inserted his finger inside.Uffffffff His hands were fat and very manly.He gave me
strokes and hit my G spot properly.I was moaning heaving.He could see my bum length silky hair.He slapped my ass holding my hair.He then opened my bum cheeks and
licked my slutty chut with his tongue.

Uncle gave long strokes with his tongue on my chut.I was in heaven.He then turned me around and made me sleep on the counter.He pulled me towards the edge of the
counter holding my waist and held his dick.He slapped his dick on my wet chut for sometime and slowly pushed it inside.He held my mangoes and slowly pushed and pulled
out his dick from my slut cave.Again he pushed it inside.Now he started giving me regular strokes and nice and smooth.He very well knew how to fuck a girl.It was slightly
painful for me as his dick was thick and long.After a while of thrusting I was enjoying and he fucked me in that position for a while.Then he turned me around and made me
lean against the counter again.

Uncle : Chaitrali main tumhe peeche se daalkar ghusaau?

Me : Ha Uncle peeche se ghusaa do.

He slowly pushed his dick inside from behind.My chut was all wet so it took him inside easily.My hole had stretched a bit now.He started fucking now and riding me like a
bitch or a horse.

Uncle : Tumhe pata hai ise kya kehte hai, jo main abhi ghusaa raha hu tumhare hole mein?

Me : Aaahhhhhhhhh nahi uncle..

Uncle : Ise lund kehte hai Chaitrali....

mmmmmmm

Uncle : Ab bolo tumhare hole ko kya kehte hai ( Increasing his speed with every thrust )

Me : Nahi pata uncle

Uncle : Ise choot kehte hai..

mmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh

Uncle : Ab bolo Chaitrali,  Uncle meri chut ko apne lund se thok daalo...

Me : Uncle meri chut ko apne lund se thok daaalooooo mmmmmmmmmm unngghhhhhhh

Uncle : Main tumhare lund ki deewani ho gayi hu...

Me : Uncle main tumhare lund ki deewani ho gayi hu  ahhhhhhhhhh

Uncle : Meri chut ki aur zor zor se khudai karo naa

Me : Meri chut ki aur zor zor se khudai kar daaloo naaaaaa uncleee uuuiiimmaaaaaaa unnggghhhhhh

Uncle started fucking me harder listening to me.He held my long silky hair in his hand and started slapping my big plump round bums.

Uncle : Kya badi moti gaand hai Chaitrali teri.

He kept fucking me slapping my big round plump ass for a while.He was ready to cum and he asked,"Chaitrali tumhe pata hai yeh cream jo lund se aata hai?" I said,"Ha uncle
suna hai." ( I wanted to act innocent )

Uncle : Kya tum woh cream face par lagana chahogi?

Me : mmmm Laga do uncle. Jaha lagana hai laga do.

Uncle pulled out his dick from inside me and turned me around.He held my long silky hair and sprayed his cum on my face.He rubbed his dick to spread the cum all over my
face and also on my lips.He asked if I would like to take the cum coated dick in my mouth.I blushed and nodded my head.I opened my mouth and my cum coated lips.He
pushed his dick inside and I licked it clean with my tongue.I spat the cum on my boobs over my nipples holding my boobs in my hands.He held my hair and made me
stand up.He took me to the bathroom and asked me to get cleaned up.

We got ourselves cleaned and got ready to go back home.Rajeesh was already home and fast asleep.Uncle said he's going to come home soon by noon tomorrow and asked
me to take a day's off from school saying that your not well. And come home by noon.I blushed and that night I slept with uncle.Early morning before Rajeesh got up I
went back to my room.

FATHER AND SON (PART-3)

Next day morning as usual Uncle and Rajeesh got ready for shop and school and so did I. I wore my white tight uniform and braided my long black silky hair and clipped it
to the end of my hair and got ready for breakfast. Both father and son weren't leaving a chance to stare at me or touch me.Uncle touch my ass a couple of time while
sitting on the dining chair and Rajeesh also winked in between and touch my legs with his from under the table.Uncle was sitting next to me and had kept one hand on my
thighs while having breakfast.Both of them were making me horny.

The breakfast was over and we all left home.Rajeesh and I left for school and Uncle for his shop.Uncle winked and signalled me to leave school by noon according to the
plan.I went to school and boys in my class flirted with me as usual, touching me whenever there was a chance. Double meaning jokes and all. By lunch break I told my
teacher that I wasn't feeling well and wanted to leave half day.She agreed to it and got a signature from Principal and I walked back home.I got a lot of stares on the way
back from the local jobless street guys.Some whistled as some of them knew I was the local item in our area.I just ignored and walked fast and reached home.I rushed
home because I just wanted someone to kiss me and press my body everywhere.I took out the spare key of their door and was trying to open, when Rajeesh opened
the door from inside.I was shocked to see him and happy at the same time.He took me inside and closed the door from behind.He held me by my waist from behind and
kissed my neck.He was wild.He took my school bag and threw it on the couch.He turned me around and kissed my cheeks and then started kissing my lips wildly.His hands
went behind and was pressing my big round plumpy ass.

Rajeesh : Uffff Chaitrali tere liye hi wait kar raha tha itni der se. Chal main teri uniform kholkar nikaal deta hu.

I just blushed and he again kissed my lips and this time his tongue went inside my mouth and we smooched for a long long time.He took me to his room and slowly
started opening the buttons of my uniform.He could see my tight nipples poking out of my tight white uniform.He slowly unbuttoned all of them and opened it from
over my shoulders and brought it down through my arms.Slowly pulling it down, my bra and my cleavage and my waist and my navel and my panty got exposed.He
dropped my uniform down and I stepped out of the uniform fallen on the floor.I was wearing only a red bra and red panty and my long hair braided till the end with a
clip to it's end.I felt shy and closed my face with my hands.He removed my hands.

Rajeesh : Uffff Chaitrali kya sharmaati ho tum.Tumhe sharmate hue dekhkar hi mera lund khada ho jata hai.

I just blushed and he held me tight against his body and my boobs were crushed by his chest and his hands started kneading the plump of my ass.He pressed while
he smooched my mouth and licked my lips.His saliva was all over my lips.We got so involved into each other for long kneading licking kissing pressing each other that
we didn't realize that Uncle had reached home and he was standing right at the door watching us kissing and licking and fondling each other.

Rajeesh was shocked, I wasn't very shocked because both of them had fucked me and I had a point to blackmail them.So it came down to the father and the son.
But Uncle came near me and stood behind me.He slowly held me by my waist.His touch drove me more crazy than Rajeesh's.His hands slowly went upwards from my
navel to my boobs.Both his palm on my boobs and pressed them slowly feeling the nipples with his thumb and index finger, kneading them and pinching them seductively.
Rajeesh was now shocked that his father was enjoying me and I was also getting seduced by him.

Uncle : Rajeesh tujhe pata hai ek rundi ko kaise choomte hai chooste hai aur chodte hai ? ( Rajeesh do you know how to kiss suck and fuck a slut ? )

Rajeesh kept silent and Uncle kissed my neck and I left a moan.

Uncle kept kissing me and he started opening the braid of my hair.He unclipped my hair and opened my long silky thick bum length hair with his hands properly.Uncle
unclasped my red bra and put it down and went down and slowly drew my tight panty down.Now I was completely naked in between the father and the son.

Uncle asked me do you know what a rundi means? I acted innocent and said no. He said,"Rundi woh hoti hai jo apne madak shareer ko ek ya do mardo ke saath share
karti hai."

Uncle : Kya tum share karna chahogi apni is madak aur kadak chudakkad badan ko hum do mardo ke saath ?

Me : mmmmmm uncle haaaa ...

I moaned and replied because his fingers were doing magic to my nipples.

Uncle : Matlab tu hamari rundi banegi.

I blushed and said,"Ha banungi uncle." Uncle then asked Rajeesh to seduce me. Rajeesh was shocked and happy and excited at the same time.He came behind me and
dropped his pants.His dick was pointing against my big round plumpy ass and he was pushing it in between my ass cheeks.His hands pressing and fondling my breasts.
Uncle looked at him and asked him to stand by and watch how he does it and to learn how to do it in a seductive way.

Uncle asked me to walk towards him.I walked towards him with shy and he held my open long silky hair and brought my face towards his and slowly kissed my lips.
With the other hand he held my ass slowly and kissed my lips.He the pushed his tongue slowly inside my mouth and we started smooching each other.His hands
slowly started digging inside my ass cheeks and he reached for my wet chut and started rubbing it.After a while he made me sleep on the bed.

He asked Rajeesh to widen my legs and start sucking my chut.And uncle stood at my head side and asked me to open my mouth.He then put his tongue inside my
mouth and started smooching me again.Rajeesh was smooching my pussy and uncle my mouth.They both smooched both my lips for sometime making them wet.
Now uncle pushed his dick inside my mouth  and Rajeesh his dick inside my wet pussy.They both started fucking me.Uncle held my long hair in his one hand and with
the other hand he was pinching my nipples and Rajeesh was pressing my boobs while fucking me. I was moaning inside my mouth loudly as they both fucked me hard.

That day and night they kept fucking me in turns.

That entire week I was walking nude in their house and the father and son used to fuck me whenever they felt like.

Aunty came the next week and I left for my house since my parents were also back. I stopped thinking about marrying Rajeesh as later that year Suresh proposed
me saying that I was the slut he always wanted to get married to.Moreover he was much more brighter than Rajeesh...

Next is about my outing with the ladies in my society while I was alone and Suresh was away working abroad.
Like Reply
EXCURSION WITH LADIES FROM SOCIETY

Suresh was long gone almost 6 months now and I had started taking tutions to high school students (mostly they come to stare at me and I loved it.) and also 
attending society functions, festivals, having good time with neighbour uncles and some men in our society. I was the hot property of our society. No one left 
a chance to chat with me or touch me or brush my ass like I told you in my earlier experiences. Exams were nearing and the students had got study holidays 
in their school and I had finished completing their portions for exams. The society was very silent as the students were studying most of the times and not 
going to school and tutions.The hustle and bustle was only in the mornings when the men used to go to work.Then the society used to be silent till the evening.

So one day all the ladies in the society called up for a meeting.Only ladies meeting. We all met at the community hall of the society where usually the functions 
and meetings are held.We were around 10 ladies as the other ladies were busy behind their children, getting them ready for their exams.We were the 10 ladies 
who were free and wanted to go for an outing before the exams get over as after the exams all the picnic spots will be crowded and we won't be able to spend 
some quality time for ourselves.

The discussions started and the head of the gang asked for opinions. Some said water park, some said farm house, some said to go to some other city and 
spend a week or so, and likewise there were many such suggestions.But we had to look out for the budget and many such factors. Like some couldn't spend 
more than a day or 2 out and away from home as their husbands will be alone and no one would be there to cook for them. I was fine with any ideas as I had 
ample amount of time and wanted to do something exciting.I suggested to go to some place where there would be natural waterfalls in some village. All the 
ladies were excited listening to that idea. I said we can even return the same day after having spent a whole day there. All of them agreed as it was within 
the time limit and also fitting our budget.

We all dispersed and went home. I called up Suresh and told him about the trip that was planned. I told him that we have decided to go to some village which 
has a waterfall and spend a day there and come back by evening.Suresh said okay and asked me to carry food with me as there might be no good shops 
serving food or hotels as it's a village.I said we all are cooking one dish per head and that would suffice. 

We then started preparing for the trip like thinking of games we have to play after going there and the transport also.We booked a 15 seater mini bus and 
were all done with the preps. I had cooked pulav for the trip and so did all the ladies with one one dishes from their side. We were supposed to leave by 
8 in the morning as it was an hour's drive.

I got up in the morning at 6, packed the pulav and went for a shower. After shower I went and sat on my dressing stool and removing my towel I just 
wondered what if I take a shower in the waterfall wearing just a towel and having the villagers look at me. Oh it would be so sexciting ! I was a slut 
and always thought of opportunities to show a piece of my curvy body to the men around me. I thought in my mind that there would be 2 men in our 
bus and for them I have to dress up like a sexy desi married woman. When I had gone to their office for booking the driver and the cleaner were 
staring at my curvacious body like mad dogs looking at a piece of meat-covered bone. I had also blushed and smiled looking at them. The cleaner had 
also winked looking at me. So I had thought then itself that I will have to dress up for him and the driver.

I looked at myself in the dressing mirror and I was naked and my big mangoes standing proud and my flat belly and my long silky hair. I took out my 
make up kit. Did little make up. Took out my blood red lipstick and applied on my pouting lips.I felt like a dick rubby my lips right and left as I rubbed 
the lipstick on my lips. Then I took my eye shadow and applied it on my eye lid closing my big round eyes.It was dark grey color.Then I took my 
mascara and did my eye lashes. I took out my sindoor and applied sindoor on my forehead and also made a round bindi with the same red sindoor.
Now I looked like a slutty married lady sitting nude with little shringaar and fantasizing about getting fucked like a whore. I got up and took out my 
red saree, transparent chiffon saree and my stringed blouse, which had cloth only in limited places to cover my main assets.Like it had some cloth 
on the front to cover both my boobs, just the boobs and rest would be all exposed.It would very generously show off my deep plump cleavage.
Rest of the blouse was all connected and knit with strings.Both behind and on the shoulder.It had a long latkan behind going till the level of my plump 
ass, which I made long purposly, so that when I walk the latkan would keep hitting my ass or rest on my ass.The string which I selected was also 
the thinnest, thinner than a bra string, so that most of my skin would be visible and it would almost look as if I haven't worn anything other than 
the saree.I had thought of wearing a tight red velvet underskirt.So I took that out as well.

I went back to my dressing table and wore a red thong pulling it up and pulled up the velvet red tight underskirt.It took little effort to pull up 
from over my big round plump ass as it was tight for my ass.It would probably tear apart if I don't sit or walk carefully.Then I took my padded 
stringed blouse and tied a knot of the shoulder string and then tied a knot to the string behind which had the long latkan.Now the blouse was 
holding my boobs almost like a bikini 2 piece does.Just holding my entire upper portion with the help of 2 knots.If someone opens the knot 
behind my blouse will come off, if someone opens the knot of the shoulder also my blouse will come off and my boobs would pop out.Now I 
took my saree and wound it around tightly so that all my curves would be properly exposed and made the pallu with just a single layer so that 
my deep cleavage would be visible through the transparent chiffon saree. Now I sat down and wore my long hanging earings and my nose 
ring.I wore my septum ring as well which had an ornamental hanging which hung exactly over my upper fleshy lips, which was blood red 
because of the lipstick.I then wore my long hanging mangalsutra which was till my navel level.I also took out my kamarband and wore 
it around my waist, which also had an ornamental hanging.I had tied my saree well below my navel so that I could show my long deep 
navel as well.I took my hair blower and blow dried my long silky hair and I thought of making a round bun out of it.So that my backless 
blouse and my big round tight plump bums would be visible without my long hair interupting the view.I combed them properly and tied it to 
a bun and stuck a hair stick to it.If I do a lot of movement the hair stick would come off opening my long silky hair and it would fall open.
That's how I had tied it.I got up and looked at myself. I looked like a proper married whore.

I took an extra pair of clothes which was a tight black slack and a tight red t-shirt.I knew I would have to get out of this saree in order 
to get into the water and have fun.I packed some extra fancy bra and thongs and got ready to leave. I looked like a red hot married 
whore in my red saree.I also took my bag which had the pulav. I wore my red high heel and locked the door and walked towards the 
lift holding both my bags.When the lift came there was a man inside who was the husband of one my group lady.He looked at me 
and said,"Wow Chaitrali tum ekdum hot lag rahi ho. Reshma to jeans aur top pehenkar bhi itni sexy nahi lag rahi jaisi tum is laal 
saree mein lagti ho." (Reshma is his wife. And yes we both also have some good time at his house when Reshma is away from the 
town and that is why he talks to me like that.) I entered the lift and he held me from behind exactly over my big round plump bums.
He said,"Chaitrali tumhare yeh trip ke baad Reshma apne ghar jaa rahi hai, tab tum aa jaana ek raat ke liye. Theek hai? " Saying that 
he pressed my bums little harder and I left a moan and just blushed and said,"Theek hai aati hu." He just went down from behind me 
and gave a small bite on my plump ass from over my red saree itself.

The lift reached the ground floor and he left the hold on my ass. Reshma was waiting for him. When I saw all the ladies were wearing 
jeans and top, it was just me and one more lady who were wearing saree. We all had a little chat there and in 10 minutes the bus arrived.The 
cleaner of the bus was helping every lady to enter the bus holding their hands, standing at the door.I was the last to enter.I looked at him and 
smiled.He winked looking back at me.He held my hand and pressed my hand tightly and pulled me up into the bus.As I passed him he kept his 
hand on my naked back and pushed me slowly inside, just to have the touch of my back.I looked at him and blushed.I went inside and had 
my seat on the last row which was empty.The cleaner went down picked up everyone's baggage and kept it inside the luggage cabin beneath 
the bus and climbed up back inside.He looked at me and I smiled looking at him.All the ladies were busy settling down themselves.He went to 
all the ladies asking if they comfortable and wanted anything like water, chips or something.Finally he came to me and stood in front of me.He 
looked behind him and all the ladies were busy chatting and discussing of some game to play.He asked me,"Kya main idhar baith jau bhabhi?"
I just smiled and said,"Ha kyu nahi." He asked,"Apka naam kya hai bhabhi.", looking at my deep cut stringed blouse and my cleavage.I blushed 
and said,"Mera naam Chaitrali hai." He sat next to me without leaving a millimeter of gap between us.He looked at me and said,"Bhabhi tum 
bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho is saree mein." The backrest of the seats were pretty high so the person in front of me had to stand up in order 
to talk to me or even see what's happening behind the seat.He looked at me and asked about my husband.I said he's working abroad.I saw 
a kind of lust,happiness and wicked smile on his face and I acted innocent and blushed and asked why he asked that. He said he just casually 
asked. He said if I wanted anything, I can call him and he smiled looking at me and then slowly looking down at my cleavage. 

Cleaner :  Bhabhi aap yeh saree pehenkar aur yeh saare shringar ke saath paani mein kaise uthrogi ?

Me : Maine change karne ke liye kapde laye hai.

Cleaner : Par aap change kaha karogi? 

Me :  Oh woh toh ek problem hai. Waha hoga na shayad koi changing room.

Cleaner : Bhabhi woh resort nahi, ek natural waterfall hai.

Me :  Oh toh phir fas gayi main.

Cleaner : Koi baat nahi aap yaha bus ke andar hi change kar sakti ho.

Me : Agar koi dekh lega toh?

Cleaner : Nahi koi nahi dekhega. Main gaadi ko thodi door, pedo ke beech park kar dunga. Aur phir main bus ke bahar khada rahunga aap change 
karne tak.

Me : Tum kitne achche ho. ( I just blushed saying that )

He held my hands tight and said, "aapki khoobsurti ko nazar na lage isliye main ek kaala tikka laga du?" I just blushed and smiled.He knew I was 
okay with it.He made a black dot with his black pen just above my lips on the right hand side.While doing it his thumb swiftly brushed my red pouting 
fleshy lips and then he looked at me.I just looked down feeling shy.He then slowly with his thumb rubbed my lower red lips and my lips parted from 
each other and he could see my white teeth.He pressed and pinched my lips holding it in between his thumb and index finger and my mouth opened.
I left a slight moan, Ahhhhhhhhh and slowly, seductively closed my eyes.He slowly and passionately planted a kiss on my lips and sucked my lips.

Suddenly I realised I was in the bus with others and I held his hands and we parted.I just blushed and looked down.

Cleaner : Hum jab aapki yeh saare change karne aayenge, tab main aapki is laal garam hothon ko pee loonga. 

I just smiled when he said that.He know I was also equally hot and wanted to be fucked. He kept his hands on my thighs and kept massaging them 
and whenever we got a chance he kissed my cheeks, when nobody was noticing us.It took 1 hour to reach the destination like I said and he had 
made me hot enough for a steamy fuck within that time.He used to get up in between and go and talk to other ladies and then come back and 
fondle and massage me. As we reached the place the cleaner and driver got down and started removing the luggage. I was sitting by the window 
inside the bus and all the ladies including the lady who was wearing the saree(The other lady in the saree had plans to sit by the waterfall and not 
to enter the water.That's she had worn a saree.) got down.

Cleaner and driver looked at me from down after unloading the luggage.Cleaner said something in the driver's ear and he looked at me with lust.I 
knew the cleaner would have told him about me and that I wanted to change my saree. I heard him asking the cleaner why is bhabhi not getting 
out of the bus.Cleaner and the driver both came inside once all the ladies left for waterfall.Driver started the bus and the cleaner came and sat 
next to me.

Me : Kidhar ja rahe hai hum.Aur driver bhi aa raha hai kya?

Cleaner : Ha bhabhi. Woh bhi aa raha hai.Aapko koi problem toh nahi hai na? 

I just smiled and patted his shoulder.He knew I also liked to be with men.We reached a place where there was a good amount of trees and vegetation.
I knew this was the place.The driver switched off the bus and came and sat near us.

Cleaner : Yeh hai Chaitrali bhabhi. Bhabhi bohot sharmeeli hai isliye, bhabhi ko bus ke andar hi saree change karni hai.

Driver : Sharmeeli hai aur ekdum madak bhi hai.

He looked right into my eyes and said that.My whore pussy was wet with that look.He was a tough looking guy.He got up and came and sat on my right 
side.Cleaner was sitting on my left.He held my shoulders and slowly his hands went behind on my naked back.I was directly touched on my skin as there 
was very little cloth on my blouse.His hands were making me horny.

Driver : Bahut hi madak ho tum bhabhi jaan.

Me :  [ Innocently ] Maadak matlab kya hai?

Cleaner : Maadak matlab ekdum mast item.Tum ek gol aur bhari hui maadak maal ho bhabhi.

They were talking dirty about me and I was acting innocent and was also horny from within inside.The driver slowly kissed my shoulder and I just left a 
light moan.Cleaner held my pallu on my shoulder (I had not pinned my pallu to the blouse string.) amd slowly slid it down.It was transparent and my 
deep cleavage was completely visible even through the saree pallu. My pallu slowly slid down and I could feel my skin getting exposed as I seductively 
closed my eyes.My pallu flowed down and fell on my thighs, my lap. The red velvet cloth part which was covering my mangoes were now properly 
visible as the flesh of my boobs were pushing through the sides of that cloth part and my strings holding the tight blouse was almost ready to tear 
apart.They both were excited to see me only in my blouse when the pallu went down.Driver slowly placed his hands on my boob from over the red 
cloth and pressed my boob slowly. His hand was large and covered almost half the size of my big round boobs. He pressed them slowly and I threw 
my head back leaving a seductive moan ahhhhhhhhh. Cleaner kissed my neck when I threw my head back. They had slowly started deflowering me.
Driver slowly untied the knot behind and the string over my shoulders slid down and slowly my cleavage and my boobs sprung out in full glory. My 
nipples had become hard and tight with the seduction the 2 men were doing to me. They made me stand topless and removed my blouse completely.
The driver held my saree and unwound it as I turned round and round holding and covering my boobs with my hands. Now I was only wearing my 
velvet underskirt which was red in color, my kamarband, my long hanging mangalsutra, my red bangles, my nose ring, septum ring hanging over my 
red juicy lips, my red bindi, red sindoor, hanging red earing, and my long silky hair which was tied to a bun with a hair stick which also had a red 
ornamental hanging. I also had worn a red high heel to give me a slutty look. Cleaner went behind me and slowly took out the hairstick from my 
bun and my long silky  hair opened and cascaded till my big round plump ass. Cleaner was excited to see that back scene of mine where he could 
only see my thick long silky hair and the red velvet tight underskirt showing the entire circle of my round tight bums. Driver removed my hands 
from my boobs and I just closed my eyes giving a shy smile. His  hands went down towards my red tight velvet underskirt and untied the knot 
around my waist. He stood down and pulled it down which was little hard to do, specially around the bum level. He pulled it down and looked at 
me as the underskirt fell down on the floor. I lifted my legs and came out of it which made them confirm that I was ready to fuck them both. Now 
I was wearing only the red thong. Cleaner behind, now, could see my big round bum cheeks and the thong string which had gone well inside my 
plump cheeks. He sat down and from behind he pulled down my thong and I was completely nude standing in between 2 men. A driver and another 
a cleaner.

Cleaner : Ufffff bhabhi aap nangi hi achchi lagti ho.

I just blushed and the driver came near me and gave a peck on my cheek. He slowly went to my lips and started sucking them. He pushed his 
tongue inside and we started rolling out tongue. I kept my hands around his shoulder and his hands had started massaging my boobs and 
kneading my nipples. Cleaner dug his mouth in between my bum cheeks and started licking my wet pussy. I was in heavan...  Moaning loudly.
Driver asked the cleaner to close all the windows and they wanted to fuck me inside the bus. Driver made me sit on cleaner's laps and I could 
feel the cleaner's dick in between my ass cheeks. Driver slapped my face with his dick which he removed by himself. 

Driver : Choos meri rundi bhabhi... Tu hamari rundi bhabhi hai na ?

Me :  Just blushed and "Ha main tum dono ki raand bhabhi hu. Chod daalo mujhe, aur barbaad kar do is jungle mein. "

Driver was excited to listen those words from my mouth and he pushed his dick inside my mouth. I held it and started sucking his dick. It was 
hitting my nose rings with every thrust. Cleaner made me stand a bit and pushed his dick inside my wet chut in the sitting position itself. He was 
fucking me from beneath and driver was fucking my mouth holding my long silky hair. Cleaner had held my boobs and pressing them, he fucked 
me hard. I was moaning with the dick in my mouth. My mouth was surrounded by his pre cum and my saliva. My legs were wide open as the 
cleaner fucked me beneath and driver standing in between my legs and fucking my mouth.

Driver : Kya raand hai yaar yeh bhabhi. Kitni chudakkad hai dekh. Ek veshiya jaisi chudwa rahi hai yeh rundi. 

Cleaner : Ha bhai, is kutiya ko usi din dukaan mein maine aankh maari thi. Tab bhi aise hi veshiya jaisi sharmaayi thi yeh raand. 

Driver : Ab tu iski mu ko chod main bhabhi ki chut ko chodta hu. 

Cleaner got up and he made me stand like a dog on the seat. 

Cleaner : Khadi ho ja meri rundi bhabhi... Kutiya jaise khadi ho jaa RRRAANDDD

Cleaner went to my head side and driver went behind. He parted my bum cheeks which were fleshy and plump and round.

Driver : Kya matke jaisi gol gaand hai is rundi ki. Aur mast shape mein bhi hai. Pati se nahi chudwati kya ? 

Me : Nahi... Pati nahi hai yaha. Main akeli rehti hu.

Driver : Toh phir hum daily raat ko tumhe chodne aaya karenge bhabhi. Hamari rakheyl bankar rehna tum.

Me : Main tum dono ki rundi rakheyl bhabhi bankar rahungi. Bas daily raat ko mujhe chodne aa jaana.

Listening to that driver pushed his dick inside my wet chut and I left a seductive shout and moan. Uiiiiiimaaaaaaa uuuuiiiiiiiiii unnggghhh. He 
started giving me long and deep strokes and so did the cleaner inside my mouth. Driver fucked me holding my hair like a dog leash and 
cleaner fucked my mouth holding my head in his hand. He smudged my sindoor and licked my cheeks and face with his tongue. He licked 
my lips and sucked them. Smooched me for sometime and then again started fucking my mouth with his dick with long strokes.

They both fucked me in turns on the seat and then on the floor. Finally when they got ready to cum they both made me kneel on the floor.
They fucked my mouth in turns and when they were ready to cum they came on the seats. And also some on my face. Then they both 
held my hair and asked me to climb on the seat like a dog with my knees and hands. I climbed like a dog as they asked and then they 
asked me to lick all the cum sprayed on the seats. I licked the cum and they again got horny looking at me licking their cum from the seat.
I gave some erotic looks while doing it.

Driver :  Bhai yeh ekdum pyaasi madak rundi bhabhi hai.. Ek aur round ise chodte hai.

Both their dicks were ready again for the second round. They both fucked me again and this time they sprayed all their cum on my face.
They smudged my sindoor and my bindi made of sindoor and said," Aaj se tum hamari rakhayl bhabhi ho. Hum daily tumhe raat ko kutiya 
banakar chodenge. Hamari rundi ghodi bankar rehna hai tumhe aaj se." I just blushed and agreed. 

They brought some water and soap to wash my face. I removed all my ornaments and wore my tights and t-shirt to go and play in the water 
with the ladies. While going again they fucked my mouth and sprayed the cum in my hands and asked me to come back to the bus when they 
signal me. I said ok and left the bus.

When I reached there I saw a lot of men. And a group specially caught my eyes. And I saw a friendly face there.

EXCURSION WITH LADIES FROM SOCIETY (PART-2)

I wore my black tights and my red tight T-shirt. I had tied my hair to a bun. I removed all my ornaments and packed it in the bag. I just darkened 
my lips with the red lip stick and I just wore my nose ring. I looked into the mirror inside the bus and I looked like a sexy item bhabhi. I got out of 
the bus waving good bye to the driver and cleaner and walked towards the water fall. There were a lot of people in the water by the fall. When I 
reached there I spotted my ladies gang and then when I turned a bit around  I saw a friendly face. He also looked at me and was staring in 
confusion. He walked towards me and so did I. He was my school friend Hemant. Hemant and I had good time at the tuitions where I used to go.
I had a crush on Hemant and so did he. But later on he fell in love with another girl and I think he got married to him. He came and we shook hands.
He looked and me and said,"Is it you Chaitrali? " I smiled and said,"Yes Hemant it's me." 

Hemant : Shaadi ho gayi tumhari ? (Looking at my mangalsutra and my sindoor.)

Me : Ha Hemant meri shaadi ho gayi aur tumhari ?

Hemant : Ha meri bhi ho gayi. Pati kya karte hai tumhari ?

Me : Mere pati abroad work karte hai. 

Hemant : Oh Achcha, toh tum yaha akeli rehti ho?

Me : Ha bilkul akeli rehti hu.

Hemant : [ Looking at me from head to toe ] Chaitrali tu ekdum mast maal ho gayi ho ab. School time se bhi ekdum madak lag rahi ho abhi.

I just blushed on his naughty comment. Looking at it he knew I also liked it.

Hemant : Tum sab akeli kaise manage karti ho phir? 

Me : Matlab ?

Hemant : Matlab ghar ka kaam phir bahar ka kaam aur phir .......

Me : ghar ka aur bahar ka kar leti hu.. Aur Phir kya?

Hemant : Aur phir, matlab tum akeli ho, pati duur hai toh tumhe maintain kaun karta hai?

Me : [Just blushed] Maintain karne ke liye koi nahi hai. Akeli hu ekdum.

Hemant : Chalo pani mein chalte hai? Mere group se tumhe milata hu..

Me : Meri group ko main batakar aati hu.

I went to my lady gang and told them that I met an old friend and that I'll be back after spending sometime with them.They were so much enjoying in 
the water that they didn't even bother to listen to me.I walked back towards Hemant through the rocky terrain balancing myself. Hemant held my hand 
and helped me balance myself. When he held my hand I just blushed and he tightened his grip looking at my blushing face. We walked through the rocky 
terrain which was little hard and while walking I lost my balance and Hemant held me around my hips and pulled me back to him. My boobs went and 
crashed against his chest and also my long silky hair which was tied to a bun, opened. My hands went behind to tie my long silky thick hair back to a bun 
but Hemant held my hands and asked me to keep my hair open as he said open hair looked sexy on me. I just blushed and left my hair open. I brought 
them to my front and started walking again and my boobs were bouncing. Hemant didn't leave his grip around my waist from behind. He confidently held 
me tight around my waist as I didn't mind him holding me in public. And moreover we had crossed my ladies gang behind where they couldn't see us. 

Talking about Hemant, he and I used to go to the same tutions during school days and he was also my school mate. He was one of the boys who 
used to fondle me, pinch my bums, and also sometimes brush my boobs when gotten a chance. Hemant also had proposed me, but I was already 
carrying on with Suresh by then. We just had some brief kissing sessions after I rejected him. 

We almost reached Hemant's gang and there were some men. That place was also crowded with people in the water and some underneath the waterfall.
Hemant introduced to his 4 friends. We all got into the water and Hemant helped me to get inside the water. Hemant had still held me around my waist.

Me : Hemant main apne baalon ko baandh rahi hu. Nahi toh mere baal geele ho jayenge.

Hemant : Chaitrali tum actually khule baalon mein aur khoobsurat lagti ho. Theek hai baandh lo apne lambe sexy baalo ko.

I just blushed on his remark and tied my hair to a bun and while doing that I slightly slipped and Hemant held me back and my boobs were crushed 
by his chest. 

Hemant : Ufffff Chaitrali mazaa aa gaya. Tum aisi hi slip hoti raho aur hum mazaa lete rahenge. ha ha ha

I just patted his chest with my hands and blushed. He now held me around my waist and took me to deeper water where my feet wouldn't touch 
the bottom. He had held me around my waist and we both were just moving around the water. His friends were also around us. 

Friends I would call as F1 F2 F3 and F4.

F1 asked me about myself, my husband and I replied them. I said my husband is not with me and working abroad and all. They all looked attracted to 
me and always struck a conversation with me. 

F2 asked if I knew swimming. I said no I didn't.

F2 : Hemant, Chaitrali ko yaha mere paas de. Main Chaitrali ko tairna seekhata hu aaj.

Hemant shifted me to F2's arms and he went swimming with the other 3.

F2 : Chaitrali tumne apne aap ko bohot achche se maintain kiya hai. 

I was in his arms and I just blushed. Tum mazaak kar rahe ho na..

F2 : Nahi Chaitrali tum sach mein ekdum maal lag rahi ho.

I looked at him when he called me Maal. 

F2 : Kya tumhe ghussa aaya maine tumhe maal bulaya toh?

I just smiled and said no. It's okay.

Me : Hamare society mein bhi bohot se mard mujhe akele mein maal hi bulate hai.

F2 : Oh toh tumhe achcha lagta hai jab koi mard tumhe maal bulate hai?

Me : [blushing] Ha achcha lagta hai.

F2 : Kya tum hamari chamiya banogi?

Me : Tum bhi na... bohot natkhat ho.  ( I just blushed saying that.)

He knew I liked to be with men more than women. 

F2 : Tum tumhare society ke auraton ke saath aayi ho na ?

Me : Ha.. Kyu Kya hua?

F2 : Kya tum hamare saath aaj yaha reh sakti ho? Unko jaane do. Mere ghar chalte hai.

I just blushed and said, " Theek hai main dekhti hu. Try karti hu unko convince karne ki.

Me : Par main kal wapas kaise jaungi ghar?

F2 : Hum sab hai na.Hemant bhi hai. Hum tumhe chhod denge.

I just smiled and he knew I was ready to stay back tonight with them.

F2 held me by my waist and slowly moved his hands on my bum cheeks and gave them a slight press. I just got a shock and looked 
at him.

F2 : Kya hua Chaitrali tumhe achcha nahi laga ?

I just looked down and blushed and smiled. He gave a press again and I left a light moan, Ahhhh...

Me : Koi dekh lega hume.

F2 : Mera haath aur tumhari badi moti ....... toh paani ke andar hai na. Kaun dekhega?

I just blushed and asked,"Badi moti kya?"

F2 : Tumhari badi moti GAAND Chaitrali.

I just blushed and patted his chest saying,"Natkhat ho tum."

F2 : Tum jaisi pataakhe ke saath toh koi bhi mard natkhat ho jayega.

Saying that he turned me around holding and pressing my bums and I was standing in the water showing my back to 
him.I could already feel his semi erect thing against my plump fleshy gaand. His hands went slowly went to my waist and 
then to my big round firm boobs.

F2 : Aam ka toh season nahi hai par phir bhi aam toh ekdum achche hai huh Chaitrali.

Me :  [Blushing] Tum bhi na. 

F2 : Chalo hum thoda alag jage par chalte hai jaha koi na ho.

Me : Woh kaha hai ?

F2 : Us waterfall ke thode peeche.

I agreed to him and we both walked through the water towards the isolated place.While walking he had kept his hands on my 
big round plump bums and kept pressing them in between. Hemant saw us and they both winked looking at each other. We 
reached the isolated place and it was more like a cave. F2 said,"Ab hume yaha koi disturb karne nahi ayega."

We heard someone walking inside and it was Hemant. Hemant came to us and asked P2,"Arrey tune itni jaldi Chaitrali ko 
pata bhi liya kya?"

Me : [patting Hemant] Hemant tum bhi na. Waha sab log hai na, toh isliye hum theek se baat nahi kar sakte, isliye hum 
yaha aa gaye.

Hemant said,"Par hume toh baat nahi, kuch aur karna hai Chaitraliiii.." Saying that he came and held me from behind around 
my waist. I just blushed and F2 and held me from the front.Hemant told F2,"Bol dost kaisi hai yeh meri school ki friend? Tujhe 
pata hai, Chaitrali hamari class ki sabse mast item thi aur abhi bhi ekdum kadak hai dekh. Hai ke nahi? "

F2 : Ha yaar Hemant.Ekdum mast hai Chaitrali. Ekdum madak kadak maal hai tu Chaitrali.

Hemant gave a kiss on my neck from behind and I opened my mouth and left a moan. F2 saw me moan opening my mouth 
and he was looking at me with lust. Hemant again pressing my boobs gave a kiss on my neck. This time my eyes closed 
erotically and again my lips parted and ahhhhhhh came from my mouth. I opened my big round eyes erotically and looked at 
F2 with lust.

F2 held my waist and planted his lips on mine and slowly inserted his tongue inside.We rolled our tongue with each other 
and Hemant also kept pressing my boobs from behind and he was thrusting my big round bums with his semi erect dick.
I was standing in between 2 men and getting seduced and sandwiched.

Hemant's hands went to my waist and slowly he pulled up my tight red T-shirt and asked me to raise my hands up.I did 
and he removed my T-shirt. Now I was standing in my bra and tight black tights. Hemant unclasped my bra from behind and 
my big round firm tight boobs sprung out and F2 held them in his hands from the front. 

F2 : Hemant, Chaitrali ke aam kitne bade aur gatheele hai dekh. Is mausam mein aisa kadak aur madak aam milna bohot 
mushkil hai, par inko dekh. Kya main in aamo ko choos sakta hu Chaitrali ?

I just blushed and smiled on his question and threw my head back on Hemant's shoulder. Hemant kissed my neck and F2 held 
both my mangoes in his hands and started sucking them with his lips. Oh god I was in heaven. Hemant from behind slowly pulled 
down my tight black tights and I was only in my red thong in between the 2 men. F2 was sucking my nipples so nicely like he was 
actually sucking and eating a ripe mango.F2 made circles around my nipples and then licked and sucked and my nipples were all 
wet with his saliva.He said he loved sucking ripe mangoes. Uffffffff he sent tremors to my wetting chut ahhhhhh. Hemant knelt 
down behind me and started massaging my big round plump fleshy gaand. Licking them and slapping them. The slaps echoed inside 
the cave. And my moans were echoing as well.

Hemant : Chaitrali teri gaand ko tune bohot achche se maintain kiya hai. Abhi bhi matke jaisi gol, tight aur madak hai. Tu jab school 
mein ise hila hilakar chalti thi, tabse main teri gaand ka dewana ho gaya tha. 

F2 : Main toh is poore badan ka deewana ho gaya hu Chaitrali. Kya tumhe bhi choosna pasand hai Chaitrali ?

Me : Kya choosvaoge mujhse ?

F2 : Kya kya choosna pasand hai tumhe ?

Me : Mujhe sab choosna pasand hai.

F2 : Toh phir meri ungli choos pehle. Phir tujhe aur ek bada cheez deta hu choosne ke liye.

Saying that he put his finger inside my mouth and he started finger fucking my mouth and I kept sucking it hard. I put my tongue out 
and licked his finger and made his finger dripping with my saliva. I licked it again and then he said that he will now give his dick to suck.

He opened his pants and removed his erect dick out. They made me stand like a dog on the floor. Meanwhile Hemant slowly pulled down 
my red thong and now I was all naked with them. Hemant and F2 knelt down and Hemant licked my pussy from behind as I was standing 
like a dog and F2 pushed his dick inside my mouth from the front. F2 held my bun and opened my long silky hair. 

F2 : Kya lambe ghane kaale naram baal hai yaar Hemant, is rundi ke.

I looked at him when he called me a rundi.

F2 : Tumhe achcha laga jab maine tumhe rundi bulaya ?

I gave an erotic look and with my tongue I gave his dick a long wet lick and said,"Ha bohot achcha laga jab tumne mujhe rundi bulaya toh.
Mujhe aaj is gufe (cave) mein ek rundi bana do aur zor zor se chod daalo."

F2 : Hemant ise toh humari rakheyl banna chahiye. Chaitrali tum akeli rehti ho na. Aaj raat yahi par theher jaana. Aaj raatko hum bohot 
mazaa lootenge teri is badan ki.

I felt like a whore who was on a tour with my friends and got a man who is fucking with his friend whom I met just an hour back. I thought 
in my mind,"Chaitrali aaj raat ko ruk jaa in mardo ke saath. Bohot mazaa loot sakti hai tu."

Hemant : Ha, Chaitrali toh school se hi ekdum madak rundi thi. Sabki chhavi thi apni item Chaitrali. Raand hai yeh kutiya saali jab chudai ki 
baat aati hai.

Hemant had lubricated my chut quite well and now he slowly pushed his dick inside my wet chut from behind and started pushing and pulling 
it out from behind. He held my long hair like a dog leash and started fucking me in and out from behind. F2 fucked my mouth hard enough.

After a while of fucking my mouth and chut they changed places and Hemant came to fuck my mouth. My mouth and lips wet covered with 
saliva and their pre-cum. My red dark lip stick was all smudged and my sindoor was also smudged. Hemant held my hair tight and fucked my 
mouth.F2 was ready to cum and so was Hemant. They both made me walk like a dog holding my long silky hair. And they held my hair and 
asked me to jerk off their dicks with both my hands. I knelt down and jerked both their dicks and they sprayed their cum all over my face 
and I sucked them clean.

Hemant said that they will go to his house and then come back to the cave after night falls. They wanted to fuck me again in the night at the 
waterfall. They were still kissing and fondling my body while talking about all this, when we heard some sounds. They were their friends F3,
F4, and F5. They saw us in that condition and they were all filled with lust seeing me standing nude with my long silky hair open and my 
mangalsutre, my smudged sindoor, and my big round mangoes and my big plump gaand. They all got undressed and Hemant and F2 sat 
aside and Hemant said," Ab tum teeno chodo apni chamiya Chaitrali ko. Jaldi karo koi aane se pehle."

The 3 men pounced on me and they serviced each and every inch of my body and I was in heaven moaning loudly and they all held my long 
hair and fucked me in turns, one by one. Once they all fucked me, we got dressed and left the place. 

The same night we came back to the cave and I was fucked till early morning by everyone, one by one.
Like Reply
Thank you Dear Chaitrali. As usual hot like you
Like Reply
Want anymore ?
Like Reply
Sssssssssssss
Like Reply
(18-09-2019, 11:47 AM)sexychaitrali Wrote: Want anymore ?

Want so much.Thank you for regular updates.
Like Reply
(18-09-2019, 11:47 AM)sexychaitrali Wrote: Want anymore ?

Yes Plz. ( the new )  banana can't wait
Like Reply
MUJRA DANCE OFFER (WEDDING PART-1)

After Hemant and his friend fucked me thoroughly for 2 days in that village, Hemant dropped me home. We exchanged number and Hemant 
said he will call me when he wants me. I just blushed and said ok. Hemant said he had a friend who was getting married. He said his name is 
Dhiraj. Hemant said that Dhiraj was arranging a pre-wedding party and asked me if I would like to join. I said ok. Hemant said but this 
party is a men's party and no women were invited. I got little shocked and excited. He said he will call me and let me know the details about 
the party in the evening.

I went home and called Suresh and told him what all happened in the trip and that I met Hemant. He knows Hemant very well. I also told 
him about Hemant's party invitation. Suresh asked me to go ahead as he is our school friend. I said let Hemant call and let me know the 
details and then I will decide.

Next day in the morning Hemant called and asked if I was interested to come for the party. I said I am ready to come but want to know what 
is the plan. Hemant said he will come home with Dhiraj and let me know. I said ok but asked him to come home in the noon. During the noon 
our society is all silent and people would be indoor so that they don't see you both coming home. He agreed and in the noon Hemant and 
Dhiraj came home. I opened he door and Hemant entered first. Then Dhiraj entered. He was tall handsome and young man. He looked at me 
from head to toe and I just blushed and smiled at him. They both sat on the sofa and I also sat. Hemant introduced me to Dhiraj and we shook 
hands. We shook hands and Dhiraj didn't leave my hands. He pulled me and made me sit next to him. I just blushed. Hemant said,"Dhiraj 
ko Chaitrali bohot pasand aayi lagta hai." Dhiraj said,"Ha Chaitrali bohot hi khoobsurat hai." I just patted his thighs and blushed saying,"Tum 
bhi bade jhoothe ho Hemant jaise." 

I forgot to tell you what I was wearing when they came. I was wearing a tight red T-shirt without my bra and tight black pants. When they 
entered itself Dhiraj looked at my nipples which made me horny. His continuous stare had made them semi erect. I was wearing my nose ring 
and a long hanging earing. I had put my sindoor and a big round bindi made of sindoor. Red nail polish for my long nails. Red lipstick for my 
juicy pouting lips. I had made a black dot just above my lips. I had combed my long silky black hair and tied it to a bun with a lace holding it 
and tied a knot. I wanted to look like a sexy modern bhabhi item.

Dhiraj was continuously staring at me and had kept his hands around my shoulder. Hemant asked me to get some water to drink. As I got 
up I knew Dhiraj would look at my big round plump gaand. But Hemant unexpectedly slapped my bums and I just got a slight shock on his 
slap. I looked behind patted on Hemant's shoulder,"Tum bhi na Hemant." and turned around and went inside the kitchen. I got 2 glasses of 
water. While coming back I heard Hemant telling Dhiraj,"Dhiraj tumhe yeh item pasand aayi kya nahi?" To which Dhiraj said,"Ha yaar ekdum 
kadak bhabhi hai, badi gaand, bade ball, lambe baal aur itna rundi jaisa sexy chehra. Mast maal hai yeh." I came to the room and they 
stopped talking. I knew in my mind that Hemant had brought him to show him my structure and confirm with him if I was a bomb or not.
They both drank the water and Dhiraj was continuously staring at me and my big round boobs and my poking nipples and my face. He was 
looking at my lips, my eyes, and then again my boobs. I also was staring at him and blushing when he used to look at my eyes. Hemant 
noticed this and he suddenly got up, but we were still busy staring at each other. He said,"Dhiraj mujhe thoda kaam hai, tu baith aur Chaitrali 
se baat kar. Shaam ko milte hai mere ghar mein." Dhiraj said ok to it and we all got up. I followed Hemant to the main door and Dhiraj 
was behind me. I closed the door after Hemant left and Dhiraj held me around my waist from behind. I just left a slight moan,"ahhhhhhhh 
Dhiraj." He had held me tight and my big round plump bums were against his semi erect dick. He turned me around and held me against 
the wall. He looked at my eyes and said,"Chaitrali tum bohot khoobsurat ho." Saying that he kissed my cheeks from behind and slightly 
gave a push with his semi erect thing on to my plump round big bums.I also gave a push with my bums on to his semi erect thing and moaned.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Dhirajjjjjjj kya kar rahe ho tum."  He turned me around and picked me up in his hands. He then looked in to my eyes and 
said,"Chaitrali main tumhe theek se dekhna chahta hu. Dikhaogi na mujhe? " I just blushed lying in his arms and he walked towards the bedroom.
He threw me on the bed and removed his shirt. He had a muscular body which made me wet under my tight black tights. I had worn a red 
floral semi transparent thong inside. My nipples were already hard and could be easily seen from over my red tight t shirt as I had not worn 
anything inside. 

Dhiraj came near me and slowly very close to my face looking in to my eyes. He said,"Ufffffff kitni sharmileee ho tum Chaitrali. Lund khada ho 
jata hai tumhari is sexy chehre ko dekhkar. Tumhare yeh laal raseele honth, yeh badi badi aankhen, tumhare yeh lambe ghane baal aur yeh 
bade bade aam." Saying that he slowly kept his hands on my boobs for the first time and he was feeling my hard nipples with his palm. He slowly 
gave a gentle press to my boobs and he slowly kissed my cheeks. From the cheeks he slowly went towards my red pouty lips and slowly gave 
a kiss. Then he entered his tongue inside my mouth and gently rolled it with mine and we both started smooching. His hands were all over 
my big round plump boobs and he licked and kissed my lips all over. He licked my cheeks and all over my face. His hands went behind and 
and held my big round bums. He gave a slight massage and asked me," Chaitrali yeh tight pant main utar du?" I just blushed and he knew it was 
okay with me. He made me stand on the bed and he slowly pulled it down. It was a little tight and hard to come down around my bum area.
When the pants slowly came down he saw my naked legs and my red thong. He kissed the front of my pussy area over my thong itself. It was 
fully transparent cloth in that area. Then he also stood up on the bed and went behind me. He kissed my neck from behind holding my boobs 
with his hands to the front. He then slowly pulled up my t shirt and I took it out from my hands. While removing it completely my hair bun got 
a little lose which was tied with a lace. From behind he could see my big round hair bun tied with a lace and my completely naked back and then 
my red thong which had gone in between my big round bum cheeks and my naked waxed legs. He turned me around and I was looking down 
and covering both my boobs with my hands.He removed my hands and I was very shy looking at his muscular body and thinking of me being 
naked in front of that body.

He held my boobs in both his hands and started massaging and pressing them. I threw my head back and was moaning,"Dhirajjjjjjj ahhhh
dabao naaaa meri badan ko." He was pressing them and also started licking and sucking my nipples with his tongue and lips. Ohhhhhhhh 
I was enjoying it so much. 

Dhiraj : Chaitrali kya tum meri shaadi mein meri rundi bankar aaogi? 

Me : Haaa Dhirajjjjjj (moaning) Aaungi tumhari rundi bankar. Jaha le jaaana hai le chalo mujhe apni RAAND banakar.

Dhiraj : Tumhe bura toh nahi laga na maine tumhe rundi bulaya toh ?

Me : Ahhhh nahi Dhirajjjj mujhe pasand hai jab mard mujhe rundi bulate hai....ahhhhh aur chooso naaaaa meri aamo ko...

Dhiraj : Uffffff meri RAAND Chaitrali bhabhi main toh in aamo ko choos chooskar suja doonga....

Dhiraj then pulled down my thong and it came out of my bum cheeks and dropped it down. He came out of it and he made me lay down.
He spread my legs and lay down in between my legs. I had shaved my pussy neat. He then rubbed my pussy with his fingers and spat on it.
He then slowly inserted his index finger inside and licked my clit. It was wet. He slowly pushed his finger inside and started stroking my 
pussy and also licking at the same time. 

Me : Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Dhirajjjjjj main paagal ho rahi hu. Apni rundi kutiya bhabhi ki chut ko aur ungli se chodooo naaa mmmmm.

Dhiraj kept fucking my with his fingers for sometime. Then he got up and knelt on the bed. He made me get up and I held his dick in my 
hand. I started stroking it. It was all wet with his pre cum. 

Dhiraj : Kya tum mere is lolipop ko mu mein lena chahogi Chaitrali ?

Looking at him in a seductive way.

Me : Ha lena chahungiiii Dhirajj...mm

Saying that I slowly opened my red pouty lips which was covered with his saliva and put my tongue out like a dog. I looked at him and 
slowly touched his tip with my wet tongue. I licked it and then slowly kept it on my tongue and slid it inside my mouth. He was moaning 
already. I licked the whole shaft and slowly started stroking him with my mouth inside and out. My nose ring was shaking to and fro. 
With each stroke my tied hair bun was getting lose. And Dhiraj finally held the knot of my bun lace and pulled it. My long silky thick hair 
opened and Dhiraj was tight and erect seeing my face with his dick in my mouth and my long hair open. He held my hair in his hands 
and held it tight. Now he started stroking my mouth with his force holding my long hair. He fucked my mouth for a while and then he 
made me stand like a dog. 

Dhiraj : Kutiya ghodi ban ja ab meri rundi Chaitrali......

I turned around and stood like a dog for the man who was going to fuck me. I threw my long silky hair behind and he held my hair in his 
right hand. He spat on my wet cunt and slowly slid his dick inside my wet chut.

Dhiraj : Uffff Raand teri chut ekdum mast geeli ho gayi hai. Tu peeche se ekdum madak lag rahi ho meri RAAND CHAITRALI... Teri yeh 
badi gol matke jaisi gaand aur tere yeh lambe ghane baal.

I was moaning as his hammer went inside and out of my wet cunt.

Me : Uffff Dhiraj aur chodo unnnghhhhhhhh zor zor se thoko apni rundi bhabhi ko.....

Dhiraj fucked me harder and deeper listening to my horny and dirty comments.

Dhiraj : Kya tum meri wedding party mein mujra karne aaogi bhabhi ?

Me : Haa Dhiraj aaungi naaa...aaahhhhh..

Dhiraj : Mere 6 - 7 dost aane waale hai. Un sabko maza aa jayega agar tum aaogi toh..

Me : mmmmmm haaa aungi Dhiraj.. Kya tum mujhe un sab se chudwaoge Dhirajjjj ....uuuiiiiimmmmaaaaa aur chodo naaa

Dhiraj : Main tumhe hamari rakheyl banakar chudwaunga un sab se......Mere doston ko tum jaisi bhabhi ko chodkar mazaa aa jayega.

Me : Haa uffffffffff is gandi rundi bhabhi ko tum sab rakheyl bana do aur poori raat chod chodkar barbaad kar daalo...

Dhiraj was hornier listening to me and he was ready to cum now. He turned me around holding my hair and pulled out his dick. He 
then holding my hair in his hands slapped my boobs and slapped my face. He pushed his dick inside my mouth and started fucking my 
mouth. I could feel his dick shivering and knew he was going to explode. I held his dick and stroked harder keeping it inside my mouth.
After some seconds he loaded all his cum inside my mouth. And some of the cum he took with his fingers and pasted it all over my 
face and my red slutty lips. I licked his fingers clean off his cum. 

That night he stayed back and fucked me again. The whole night we had fun and next day morning he left. The wedding was next week 
and he had asked me to come in an indian bhabhi attire. So I knew I had to be like a slutty little bhabhi.
Like Reply
MUJRA DANCE OFFER (WEDDING PART-2)

Hemant called me and asked if I had accepted to do the mujra at Dhiraj's pre - wedding party. I said that I have accepted to do it. Hemant said 
it will be fun as there will be couple of men for the party and we all can enjoy you alone. You will be the only lady in the party. It is at Dhiraj's 
villa, his holiday villa away from the city. I was excited hearing what Hemant was saying. Hemant hung up the phone. Suresh called after that.
I told him that I have accepted to for the mujra night at Hemant's friend's place. Suresh was excited to know that. 

Dhiraj called me the next morning and said that his friend Parag and Chetan will come to pick me up in the afternoon. I said okay and I was 
supposed to dress up like a typical indian bhabhi. But in a seductive slutty bhabhi way. I knew I had to do all the shingaar.

I went to my parlour and washed my long silky hair thoroughly. He did little make up for me. I always go to him because he makes me look 
more sexier and sluttier. He held my hair with one hair from behind. I was sitting on the chair. And with other hand he held my boob and 
gave them a nice press and he kissed my lips standing behind the chair. We smooched for a while and then he asked me to come one day 
to his parlour so that he can do make up for all my private parts and do waxing and shaving also for my pussy. I said okay and he got back 
to his work. He did mascara and kajal for my big round eyes and also a dark eye shadow for my eye lid. Dark because it would make me 
look more sluttier. He gave me a light brown eye lens also. He did my lipstick, blood red lipstick as I was going to wear a dark red saree. 
I had already bought my bag of clothes and my accessories to the parlour. He took out my jewelery and started wearing them on me one by 
one. He took my sindoor dibbi and made a sindoor on my forehead and then made a round bindi with the same sindoor powder. I always 
preffered doing bindi with my sindoor coz after a sweaty fuck my sindoor bindi started bleeding and it gives me a more sluttier look. He then 
took my nose ring and I wore it on the right side of my nose. He then took my hanging earings and wore me. Then he took my pearl choker 
neck piece and I wore it. It had a small ornamental hanging so that it looked like a dog's colar. The hanging was actually a text which I will tell 
you later during the story. I then got up and wore my glass bangles. I went into the small room he had in his parlour and changed in to my 
saree. The blouse was just strings basically. So the only cloth part it had was on the front to contain my huge firm big round boobs. I came 
out and then wore my pearl kamarband under my pallu strip. I had worn my saree pretty low so that my deep navel would be visible. I 
then sat on the chair and he put red nail polish on my long nails. I had worn nothing inside my blouse as it was already padded. Under my 
underskirt I had worn a red thong. The underskirt was also a tight bum hugging red velvet material. 

The parlour guy made me stand in front of a long mirror and looked at me. My face looked slutty with the eye lashes, eye shadow, kajal, 
sindoor, round bindi, nose ring, long hanging earing, and he made a black dot exactly on top of my lips. He said,"Aankh na lage aapki 
is khoobsurati ko bhabhi." Then my neck had a pearl choker neck piece with an ornamental text hanging. My blouse was deep with just 
a cloth covering my big round plump boobs held with strings on my shoulder and to my back which was tied to a knot. Then my red 
transparent saree and then my pearl kamarband which was behind my pallu strip. Then I had worn red glass bangles and my nails polished 
in red color. The parlour guy said I looked like a red hot whore. My long silky black hair was open as he had combed it nicely and applied 
a lotion to keep it shiny. He said,"Bhabhi main aapke lambe baalo ko bun mein baandh deta hu, taaki aapka yeh sexy back dikhe peeche se."

I stood in front of him. He took a comb and combed it nicely, the full length of my hair and he tied it to a bun and stuck it with a hair stick.
He said the moment the hair stick opens your hair will cascade down in a very sexy way. I just blushed. I asked him how much was the 
charge for make up. He said,"Bhabhiji aap bas ek din mere dukaan mein aa jaayiye. Main aapko raani bana doonga." I just blushed and 
left the place. I was supposed to go and wait for Parag and Chetan at a particular place. So I took a rickshaw and went to that place. The 
rickshaw driver kept staring at me through the rear mirror. He had adjusted it so that he can see me. Everytime he looked at me in the 
mirror I just smiled. I reached the place and got down. The rickshaw left and I was waiting in front of some shops there. The shopkeepers 
and the people around the shop were staring hungrily at me from head to toe. They stared as if I was standing naked there in front of them. 
After a while a car came and stopped in front of me. It was Parag and Chetan. They called me and asked me if I was Chaitrali. I just blushed 
and smiled and they knew it was me. I got into the car. Parag was driving. Chetan said,"Chaitrali bhabhi tum toh ekdum maal lag rahi ho." 
I was shocked as he had started talking about me before an introduction. Parag patted him and said,"Chaitrali bhabhi yeh Chetan hai aur 
main Parag hu." I said," Hi main Chaitrali hu." They said that I looked very sexy. I just blushed on their compliment. By then Dhiraj called.

Dhiraj : Chetan tum logo ne uthaya kya apni item bhabhi ko? 

Chetan : Ha Dhiraj. Hum abhi ghar hi aa rahe hai. Ekdum saj dhaj kar maal lag rahi hai apni bhabhi.

Dhiraj : Ha Chetan, Chaitrali bhabhi ekdum chudakkad maal hai. Ekdum sharmilee raand hai.

The conversation was on the loudspeaker so I heard them. I just blushed on the their dirty talk.

Chetan : Apni bhabhi sharma rahi hai Dhiraj.

Dhiraj : Uske sharmane se hi lund khada ho jaata hai.

I just blushed listening to their conversation. Dhiraj hung the phone saying to come fast. We drove for half an hour and reached the villa. It was 
far away from the city's hustle and bustle. It was a big plot with all tall trees around the house and the neighbouring house was pretty far away 
from this house. Parag parked the car and Chetan came out and opened the door for me. He gave his hand and pulled me out of the car. I 
slipped slightly and fell into Chetan's arms. My big round boobs hit his chest and he held me by my waist so that I don't fall. He looked at me 
and winked and pressed my big plump bums slowly taking his hands further down. I just blushed. Parag also saw and he also came saying,"Kya 
hua Chaitrali bhabhi, aapko laga toh nahi? " He came and held me by waist and pressed the side of my waist. I left a moan and they both kissed 
my cheeks. Dhiraj and his 2 other friends were at the main door and they saw I was sandwiched between Parag and Chetan and the kissing also.

Dhiraj : Bas bas bhai log. Apni bhabhi ko andar lekar aao. Hum bhi yaha bhabhi ko chakhne ke liye wait kar rahe hai.

I looked at Dhiraj and blushed. Dhiraj and his 2 friends came to me and took me away from Chetan and Parag. They all were married except 
Dhiraj. Dhiraj's friends came to my either side and held me around my waist and started praising me. I just blushed listening to them. They took 
me inside and Dhiraj was walking behind me. My big round plump ass was bouncing with every step I took. My open back was also visible to them.
 Paresh and Chetan said,"Dhiraj apni bhabhi ki gaand mast gol aur tight hai na?" Dhiraj said,"Ha Chaitrali bhabhi ekdum maal hai apni." Dhiraj's 
other 2 friend's names were Jigar and Ritesh. They were on my either sides and their hands around my waist. They slowly moved their hands on 
to my big round plump boobs, listening to Chetan and Paresh, about my big round plump ass. They pressed both of my ass cheeks and I just left 
a light moan,"Ouuummmmchhhhh". 

Me : Dekho na Dhiraj yeh Jigar aur Ritesh kya kar rahe hai.

Dhiraj : Tum dono bhabhi ki gaand ko dheere se dabao.. Apni bhabhi ek naazuk kali hai.

Jigar : Hum dono toh is naazuk kali ka maali banna chahte hai Dhirajjj

They took me inside and there was a big hall and in between there was a podium kind of stage made. I thought to myself,"Aaj toh yeh paancho 
mard mere saath nanga naach karne waale hai."

There were couches all around and they all sat on them and Dhiraj made me sit on his lap. I slowly kept my big round plump ass on his thighs 
and sat on his lap. He started moving his hands on my bare back and slowly went onto the side of my waist. He kissed my cheeks and started 
introducing his friends. He said,"That's Chetan." pointing towards Chetan and likewise to everyone in the room. They all were married and Dhiraj 
was the last one to get married in the group. The men who were there that night were Dhiraj, Chetan, Parag, Jigar and Ritesh. They were all almost 
my same age and were filled with lust seeing me. I was also equally horny thinking that these 5 men were going to fuck me. 

Chetan : Dhiraj zara bhabhi ko hamare bhi godi mein bithao. 

Dhiraj : Jao Chaitrali bhabhi. Sabke godiyon mein jaakar baitho ek ek karke.

I got up and went towards Chetan. He held my hands and pulled me towards him. I slowly placed my big round ass on his lap and sat down as he held 
me around my waist while sitting down. He held me tight and I could feel my thighs hitting his semi erect thing inside his pants. He said that he had 
something good inside his pants for me. I just blushed and patted his chest on his naughty comment. Everyone started shouting,"Bhabhi hamare bhi 
godi aakar baitho naaa..." They started throwing flowers on me. On to my boobs and on my face. Then I got up from Chetan's lap and went towards 
Parag. He also pulled me and held me tight around my waist and kissed my cheeks. When I got up from Parag's lap they all threw flowers on to my 
big round plump bums and my bare back. Finally I came back and sat on Dhiraj's lap. He kissed my naked arms as I had worn a sleeveless blouse.
He made me stand up and slapped my big round plump bums from over the saree itself.I lefft a moan,"aahhhhhhh Dhiraj kya kar rahe ho..mmmmm"
He said that they have a game to play tonight. He said that they will play a music, some item number and I have to dance on that on the stage. 
And the music will be stopped suddenly and I should stop dancing instantly. If I fail everyone will get a chance to come on stage and kiss their 
favourite part on my body. All the other 4 men shouted saying,"Bhabhi bhabhi bhabhi bhabhi." I just blushed and agreed to the game. Dhiraj 
then said,"each of us will get a chance to stop the music and who fails you the most to stop dancing, will win. And they will come on stage and 
strip you. And serial wise all the winners will come and fuck you on the stage okay?

I was already horny thinking of the rules of the game and said okay. 

Dhiraj took me and helped me to get on to the stage as I had worn my saree tight. My red saree was transparent and my boobs were almost 
falling out of my stringed blouse. I got up on the stage and my pallu slipped down. They now saw the hanging on my colar. Dhiraj read it. It 
was written with ornamental stones hanging on to my pearl neck piece colar. It was written,"RUNDI BHABHI". Dhiraj also got up on the stage 
and he held me from behind. He shouted,"Dekho meri bhabhi kaisi garam rundi hai.Apne gale par chain mein likhkar aayi hai ke yeh hamari 
rundi bhabhi hai." The choker neck piece was gifted to me by Rahul and his friends who owned a jewelry shop. I blushed on his comment and 
he asked others to start the song. They started playing one song and Dhiraj started dancing with me. He was slapping my bums everytime I 
turned around and I was moaning on every slap,"Ahhhhhh uuuuiiiimaaaa dheere se Dhiraj."

MUJRA DANCE OFFER (WEDDING PART-3) Dhiraj, Chetan, Parag, Jigar and Ritesh

The dance continued and Parag stopped the song. Now it was his turn to come on stage and kiss his favourite part on my body. He came up 
on the small stage and held me from behind. He held my boobs and pressed it slowly and went down. He turned me around and he slowly 
gave a kiss on my bums from over the saree itself and pulled my saree pallu down. Now my lace blouse was exposed. My deep cleavage was 
all naked. He pressed my bums hard and kissed them again. They had now changed the game. They would come and kiss their favorite part and 
then remove one thing from my body. Now my pallu was on the floor and completely exposed my upper part. Just a cloth covering my big round 
ripe boobs and the cloth held with strings to my back and on my shoulder. 

The song again started and I was dancing only wearing my red string blouse and red tight figure hugging velvet underskirt. As I had worn a red 
thong inside, the entire mound of my big round plump ass was bouncing up and down with every "Thumka" I gave to my waist. My pearl kamarband 
was also bouncing up and down. My red glass bangles were making sounds while I danced on the number. They stopped the song and this time also 
I couldn't stop and it was Chetan who stopped the song. Chetan came up and he opened the knot of my blouse from behind and the red blouse 
just slipped through my shoulder and from over my big round firm boobs and then fell down on the floor. Now my boobs were completely naked. 
They bounced up and down as Chetan pulled the blouse off my body. I covered my boobs as I was shy standing in between the men with my boobs 
completely naked. Chetan held my hands and removed them from my boobs. I turned my face to the side, slowly closing my eyes and moaned,"ufffffff
Chetan, meri nangi aamo ko dheere se chuo naa...ungggghhh...ahhhh" 

Chetan : Uffffff Dekho hamari rundi bhabhi ke bade bade nange aaammm mmmmm...

Saying that he slowly brought his tongue to my nipples and gave a long lick from down to the top of my aerola. My hands were still held by him to my 
back. He then went on to the other nipple and made circles around my aerola and nipple, and gave it also a nice erotic long wet lick. I moaned again. He 
then left my hands and looked in to my eyes. I felt shy and looked down. He came near and gave a deep kiss on my cheeks. He went down from the 
stage and I was standing there waiting for the song to started, just wearing my red tight velvet underskirt, my pearl kamarband, red bangles, long silky 
hair tied to a bun with a hair stick, pearl choker neck piece with the text hanging under it, (which read RUNDI BHABHI ). And my big round plump boobs 
completely naked, standing firm with tight nipples. The song started again and I also started dancing. As I danced my big round heavy boobs bounced 
up and down and sideways. My hair bun was getting lose by every thumka I made. Suddenly the song was stopped by Jigar. 

Jigar was thrilled that it was his turn. Jigar came up to the stage and said,"Mujhe bhabhi ki gaand bohot pasand hai." Saying that he slapped my big round 
ass from over my red tight figure hugging underskirt. My ass bounced up and down when he slapped. He slapped nicely so that it swung up and down 
and sideways. He slapped my wide ass for 3 4 times and untied the knot around the waist of my underskirt. He sat down. He was behind my so he could 
see my huge wide plump ass and he held my underskirt and pulled it down. It was little tight around the curvature of my bums. He pulled it further down 
and now I was only in my red thong. I came out of the underskirt which fell on the floor. He then slapped my naked plump bums again and he kissed my 
bums. Jigar said,"Kitni chudasi matke jaise gol gaand hai apni bhabhi ki. Chuddakkad hai iski gaand." Saying that he held my gaand cheeks and gave a 
tight kiss on them. He slapped again on his way back down to the floor. 

The song again started and I started dancing nude on the stage. The only cloth left on my body was the red thong. I danced shaking my big round plump 
gaand and Ritesh suddenly stopped the song. Ritesh came up in a hurry and  held me around my waist and kissed my lips. We had a long smooch and 
his hands went behind and removed my red thong. He knelt down in front of me and slowly pulled it down and I removed my legs from the thong. My 
shaved wet pussy was right in front of his face. He looked at me from down and I just blushed. 

Ritesh : Bhabhi tumhari is rundi chut ko main choom lu kya? 

Me : mmmmm Ritesh choom lo na meri rundi chuddakkad chut ko.. 

I held his head and slowly pulled him towards my wet chut and he licked and kissed my pussy. I moaned holding his hair in my hands. He licked me for 
sometime with his wet tongue and stood up. He again kissed my lips and pressed my big round tight plump gaand with his hands behind me. 

Now Dhiraj came up to the stage and I was completely naked. Just the ornaments on my body. My pearl choker neck piece with the text hanging(RUNDI 
BHABHI), my hanging earings, nose ring, red lipstick, red sindoor, red round bindi, long silky hair tied to a bun with a hair stick, pearl kamarband, and now 
they all had mangalsutra that they were going to wear me. 

I was going to become a wife of 5 men.

Dhiraj : Aa jao dosto, hum ab apni bhabhi ko apni biwi bana denge. Mangalsutra lekar aa jao. Hamari rakheyl biwi banegi ab hamari bhabhi.

The 4 men came on stage. They made me kneel down and they all stood around me. 

Dhiraj : Ab sab log ek ek karke bhabhi ke mu mein apna lund de do. Aur Chaitrali bhabhi hamara lund chusegi. Aur jaise hi ek ka choosai ho jaye, tab woh 
apna mangalsutra bhabhi ke gale mein pehnakar bhabhi ko apni rakheyl biwi bana dega. Theek hai?

I just blushed and was horny by the idea. I was going to become a wife for 5 men. A wife who will be everyone's keep. The game gradually changed it's 
course as the mood set in. The first winner was Parag. So Parag came up to the stage and Parag's favourite part was my big round gaand. He came and 
slapped my bums saying," Bhabhi mujhe toh sirf aapki yeh badi moti gaand chahiye. Tumhe kutiya jaise khadi karke chodte waqt aapki yeh badi moti 
madak matke jaisi gaand ko bohot thappad marna hai." 

He made me kneel down on the floor as everyone watched us both on the stage. He took out his dick and man his dick was thick and long. My mouth 
automatically opened looking at his monster. 

Dhiraj : Dekh apni rundi bhabhi kitni pyaasi hai, Parag ka lund dekhte hi muh khol diya. Parag ghusaad apne lund ko bhabhi ke mu mein.

I looked at Dhiraj and blushed. Parag brought his dick near my face and I opened my red lips. I put my wet tongue out and Parag slowly placed the tip 
of his dick on my tongue and he pushed it inside. He held my head and started fucking my mouth with his large dick. I was so horny looking and tasting 
his dick uffffffff. I sucked him hard and licked him with my full tongue. The others meanwhile took a sofa and placed it on the stage. Parag now sat on 
that and I was sitting in between his legs and sucking his dick, and moaning. My big round plump wide ass was visible to the other men, who already 
had dropped their pants and held their dicks in their hands. They all got up on the stage and the 4 of them held my big wide round plump gaand and 
started pressing and slapping and licked my gaand.

"Kya badi moti matke jaisi gaand hai na bhabhi ke. Ise toh main poora din raat daba sakta hu." Slowly everyone lost control over the game and they 
started fingering my wet cunt from behing. I was standing like a dog sucking Parag's dick and the other 4 men were into licking sucking and fingering 
my wet cunt. The more the licking and fingering the more the blowjob for Parag. Now one by one they started coming and sitting on the chair in front 
of my face and they all started fucking my mouth and licking, sucking, fingering my wet cunt from behind and slapping my big round plump gaand. Oh 
I was in heaven. They all fucked my mouth in turns and now they wanted to take me to the garden outside.

But before that they wanted a round of fuck. So Dhiraj first sat on the couch on the stage and asked me to come and sit on his dick and ride him. I 
went to him and slowly placing my cunt on his dick I sat down on it carefully. He started pumping my cunt from beneath and I was also jumping up and 
down trying to match the rhythm. My hair stick was lose and finally after a couple of humps my hair stick fell down on the floor and my long silky black 
hair cascaded on to Dhiraj's chest. I was moaning loudly," Chod daalo Dhiraj apni rundi bhabhi ko, chudasi hu main, aur zor zor se thoko mujhe meri 
is raand chut ko." 

The other men came to me and started sucking and licking and pressing my boobs and nipples. I was moaning so loudly out of pleasure. They were 
shouting,"In aamo ko toh hum log poora din choos sakte hai, Kitne bade mote aur raseele hai." And they laughed saying that. I said," Tumhari yeh 
rakheyl bhabhi bhi yahi chahti hai. Choos chooskar raand bana do meri bada moti aamo ko." My long silky hair was in Dhiraj's hands and he was 
pounding my slutty cunt. I was giving blowjobs to the 4 men standing right in front of me, one after the other. Dhiraj got up after a good fuck and 
Parag sat on the couch and pulled me to sit on his big dick. He straight away started fucking me. Dhiraj sprayed his cum on my boobs once I gave 
him a blowjob. Then he went and sat on the chair. There were 3 men to whom I was sucking now. Parag fucked me for a while and was ready to 
cum so he got up. He stood in front of me while Chetan sat down and pulled me to sit on his dick. Chetan started fucking me and my mouth was 
now fucked by Parag. He came on my boobs again and went and sat next to Dhiraj. Chetan fucked me nicely in a rhythm holding my  hair and kissing 
and licking my back. My mouth was being fucked by the 2 men standing. Chetan got ready to cum and he got up while Jigar pulled me down again 
to make me sit on his dick. I gave Chetan a good blowjob and he also came on my boobs. Jigar was fucking my cunt and Ritesh my mouth. While 
the 3 men were sitting and watching us. Jigar got ready to cum and Ritesh sat and pulled me down. Jigar started fucking my mouth and he pulled out 
his dick from my mouth and came on my boobs. It was only Ritesh now. Ritesh was fucking me badly. He was rough. He pulled my hair tightly and I 
was moaning,"Ahhhhhhhhhhh Ritesh aur zor zor se thoko apni RAAND BHABHI ko." Ritesh was ready to come and as the others he also drained 
himself on my boobs. My nipples were all wet and barely visible because of their thick white cum. 

I pressed and massaged my boobs with the cum and spread it everywhere on my body. Now Dhiraj came and held me by my hair and said,"Bhabhi 
ab tum hamari kutiya raand ban jao. Tumhe hum bahar garden mein le jaakar chodna chahte hai. Chalo meri RUNDI BHABHI, kutiya ban jao."

I got down from the chair and erotically stood down like a bitch. 

MUJRA DANCE OFFER (WEDDING PART-4)

Dhiraj held my long silky hair when I climbed down the couch like a dog. The other 4 men also got up and they all had their share of my hair to 
hold in their hands. So they said now I was a "KUTIYA RUNDI BHABHI" with 5 men owners. They had taken all the mangalsutra also with them 
which they were going to wear me. They had decided to wear me the mangalsutras and marry me. And then make me their keep wife and fuck 
me till dawn. I was very horny by their kinky ideas. They walked me like a dog to the main door and then Dhiraj opened the main door. My hair 
was in their hands and they took me outside to the lawn. I was still walking like a dog and they kept slapping my big round plump gaand from 
behind. I was moaning and shouting at every slap they gave on my bums. They finally took me to a gazebo in the garden. 

They made me lay on the table there. In turns they came and spread my legs, held them and kept fucking me for a long time. They took me to 
the garden and fucked me in the bushes. It was an entire night fuck. I was satisfied by the fuck and the way they all used me that night. They 
made me stay there for another 5 days. I was kept nude all the while during my stay. And I was fucked badly all the while. 

Some fight happened during the last day. They wanted to take me with them and I didn't wanted to. It was decision so I denied their request 
which had a commanding tone to it. So Dhiraj had a fight with them and then we dispersed in bad terms.
Like Reply
RESHMA'S HUSBAND

While Suresh was away abroad I used to take tutions like I've told you all. I had some friends also in our society with whom I used to go out on 
picnics and kitty parties and all. One of them was Reshma. Reshma is a good friend of mine and her husband always found some reason to come 
home and talk to me or call me to his house when Reshma was away. In the society also where I used to go to the terrace to meet the bachelors, 
he used to come and meet me when I am alone. 

He is tall and handsome and always used to stare at me and my body when we meet and when I wear a saree. He always compliments me about 
my structure and my selection of blouses and saree. He has also secretly gifted me sarees and blouses amd also glass bangles. His name is Rehan.
Also, Rehan never missed a chance to touch my body and touch here and there. I also loved him touching me and fondling my hands. One day in 
the lift he met me during the noon time when the society is all asleep. He asked me,"Chaitrali tum is blue saree mein bohot hi sexy lag rahi ho." 
I was returning from a wedding and I had worn a blue saree with a tight blouse. Back was deep and so was the front. Many men had undressed me 
in the funtion hall that day. Rehan said my face looked very kissable. I just blushed. I was wearing my nose ring and septum ring. Long hanging 
earings. Long hanging mangalsutra which hung above my big round ripe huge boobs. I had red lipstick and a black dot just below my lower lip. 
Had made a sindoor on my forehead and also a round bindi again with the same sindoor powder. Had applied kajal and done mascara. I had tied 
my long silky black hair to a bun and had stuck a jasmine mala tied like a hair band around it. Many men in the function stared at me and I was all 
wet. I wanted someone very badly. But I had to return back home. That's when I met Rehan.

When he complimented me I blushed. Rehan's eyes were filled with lust when his horny comments made me blush. His hands slowly went behind 
and held me by my waist. I just left a slight moan,"ahhhh.." and I blushed and looked down with shy. 

Rehan : Tum itni sharmati ho ke koi bhi mard pagal ho jayega.

Saying that he slowly gave a peck on my cheeks. It was the first time he was kissing me. 

Me : Rehan tum bhi na...

Rehan : Kyu Chaitrali tumhe achcha nahi laga meri kiss ?

Me :  Achanak agar lift khul gayi aur kisine dekh liya toh?

Rehan : Theek hai, toh tum mujhe le chalo jaha koi nahi ho.

I just blushed and asked,"Kyu?"

Rehan : Taaki main tumhe theek se choom saku aur theek se dekh bhi saku.

I just blushed and asked,"Kya dekhna hai tumhe.?"

Rehan : Bohot kuch dekhna hai aur dikhana bhi hai.

I blushed and then the lift door opened. It was my floor and I came out of the lift and Rehan also followed me.

Me : Rehan, tum kaha aa rahe ho?

Rehan : Tumhare ghar Chaitrali. Dekhne aur dikhane ke liye.

I blushed and told him that sometimes some people might come in the afternoon. So it might not be safe. ( The neighbour uncles and sometimes 
the bachelors used to visit me during those noon hours. ) So Rehan said then why don't we go to their house. I asked about Reshma. He said 
Reshma left in the morning for some urgent work to her town. She will be back after a week. I blushed and he gave me a naughty smile. I asked 
what if someone comes to their house. He said nobody will come because Reshma is not home and his friends thinks he has gone to office. So 
it was safe. Their house was also in the same floor. So he picked me up when he saw me blush. And he took me to his house. He locked the door 
behind me and we sat on the sofa. We had a little chat. He asked if I feel lonely without Suresh. He also said he can come home anytime if I call him 
when I feel lonely. He kept praising my beauty and my body structure. He also was praising my long silky hair. He switched on the TV and switched 
to a movie channel. He came and sat next to me. He kept his hands behind me slowly and held me by my waist. 

I had started feeling the heat inside my body. Slowly he moved towards my open back, as my blouse was deep behind. Just barely a strip. He was 
playing with his fingers all around my open back. I had started breathing heavily, my friend's husband had a lust on me and I was horny for him. I was 
mostly fucked by Suresh's friends and this was the first time I was getting fucked by my friend's husband. I was horny by the way he was slowly 
seducing me. His fingers travelled from my mid back and slowly down towards the crack of my big round plump bums. He then slowly held my bums 
in his palm and gave a nice press. I just moaned,"Ahhhhhh Rehan." He then holding my bum cheek in his hands, kissed my bare back and licked with his 
wet tongue. He slowly licked from the mid portion all the way up towards my neck. My hands were on his thighs. And I was pressing his thighs hard. 
My red nail polished fingers. He then slowly kissed my neck from behind and his hands slowly went to my front, inside my pallu and held my waist. His 
fingers were making rounds around my navel and slowly went up towards my boobs. He held my boob and slowly massaged them one by one. I was 
moaning,"Ohhhhh Rehannnn.Aur dabao na meri aamo ko." Rehan said,"Uffff Chaitrali, tumhari yeh badi badi aamo ko mujhe choosna hai meri jaan." 
Saying that he slowly dropped my pallu. He made me stand and I stood there in front of him with my pallu on the floor. He held my pallu and pulled 
as I turned round and he stripped my saree off. Now I was only wearing my silky blue undereskirt. I had worn a red thong under the skirt so that my 
bum shape would be visible properly. He looked at me in complete awe. I blushed and then he held the knot of my underskirt and pulled it. My underskirt 
dropped on the floor and I came out of it lifting my legs up. He then turned my around and untied the knot of my blouse from behind. He pulled my 
blouse out of my shoulder and then my arms. I covered my boobs with my hands and he turned me around so that he could see me properly. I 
looked down and blushed. I was feeling shy. He held my chin and made me look up to him. He said,"Chaitrali tum nangi aur bhi mast item lagti ho." 
He then knelt down and pulled down my red thong on the floor and I lifted my legs and came out of it. Now I was only wearing my ornaments and nothing 
else. I was completely naked. 

Rehan : Chaitrali kya tum meri rakheyl banogi jab Reshma nahi hogi ghar par ?

Me : Just blushed and noded my head. 

I was already a keep for some men in the society. I was a keep of the old uncles and sex toy of the 2 bachelors in our society. And for the rest of 
the men I was just a lust material. They used to touch me whenever they get a chance. Touch here and there. Usually my bums and sometimes 
touch me around my waist. So now I was going to become Rehan's rakheyl also. I was horny. 

He then removed his shirt and dropped his pants. I could see his thing semi grown inside his boxers. I blushed looking at it. He noticed it and asked 
if I want to touch it. I just blushed and he held my hands and made me touch it. He made me massage it with my hands. And he held my boobs 
with both his hands and was slowly massaging it. He then asked me to drop his boxers. I held the boxer on both side of his waist and pulled it down.
When I pulled it down his dick sprung out and he made me kneel down. I knelt down wearing nothing. Just my long hanging mangalsutra, kamarband, 
nose ring, septum ring, long hanging earings and my sindoor and round bindi was on my body. My lips had dark red lipstick and my long silky hair tied 
to a bun held with flower mala. Jasmine mala. 

Rehan kissed my neck and I was massaging his dick up and down. He smelled my Jasmine hair band. 

Rehan :  Uffff Chaitrali kya khushbu hai tumhare badan ki.

Me : Kaisi Khusbhu hai ?

Rehan : Madhmast chudai ki khushbu aur tumhare is baalo ke phoolon se aanewali khushboo.. Uffffff Chaitrali tum ek madak RAAND ho. Meri ghodi RUNDI.

I was horny when he suddenly started talking dirty. I had always like when men talk dirty about me. 

Rehan : Tum meri rundi ho Chaitrali. Meri jaaan, Raand ho tum. 

Saying that he kissed my lips. He sucked my lips and pushed his tongue inside. We both rolled out tongue with each other and smooched for a long while.
His hands were pressing my boobs and then after smooching he went down to my boobs. He started making rounds on my nipples with his wet tongue.
I was moaning holding his dick and stroking it. His hands went behind and started massaging my big round bums. His hands went inside my bums and 
was rubbing my wet chut. I was going mad and was moaning loudly. He then picked me up in his arms and took me to the bedroom. He threw me on the 
bed like some toy. He then got up on the bed and stood right in front of me. His erect dick was in front of my face. My mouth automatically opened looking 
at his big dick. He held my head and placed it on my tongue. He slid it inside and started fucking my mouth inside and outside. I moaned while my mouth 
was filled with his dick. My head was jerking with every stroke he made. He then sat down and made me lay down. He spread my legs and lay down in 
between my legs. He started licking my wet chut with his wet tongue. I had held his hair with my fingers and pulling it with pleasure. After a while of 
licking a sucking my chut he made me stand like a dog.

Rehan : Chaitrali meri ghodi ban jaaa. Tujhe ghodi jaise chodunga.. Meri kutiya veshiya rundi Chaitrali...

I stood like a dog and turned around. He slowly pushed his dick inside and started fucking me hard. In and out. He could see my big round plump ass, 
my kamarband, and my long silky hair tied to a bun and tied with a jasmine mala from behind. He kept banging me hard and deep. And I was also 
moaning loudly,"Ahhhhhhh Uuuiiimmaaaaaa Rehannnn meri gili rundi chut ko aur zor se chod daaloo naaaaa....unnnnghhhhhhhhhh...."

He then fucked me like a horse for sometime and then he lay down on the bed and asked me to sit on his dick. His dick was hard a erect standing. I knelt 
down and bending towards his dick I licked and sucked him again. I licked the tip and sucked him hard. He was hard enough now. I got over him and 
I slowly placed my chut over his dick head and sat on it. He then started stroking me from down under. He went deep inside with every stroke. And 
I was also jumping up and down. In that motion I could feel my bun getting loose. After a while of pounding in that position he asked me to turn 
around and sit showing my ass. He had already pressed and sucked and massaged my huge plump boobs while facing me and fucking me. Now he 
wanted to see my ass and my long hair and fuck me. So I got up and turned around. 

Rehan : Kya gaand hai Chaitrali teri. Ekdum gol aur bhari hui chudakkad gaand hai teri. Baith ja ab mere lund par. 

I again placed my chut on his dick and started jumping up and down. My hair bun was slowly opening. It was just then a call came on Rehan's phone.
Rehan still fucking me up and down, picked up the call and it was Reshma. Rehan put the phone on speaker and  kept it aside. 

Reshma : Hello jaanu kya kar rahe ho? Lunch kar li kya tumne ? 

Rehan : Ha darling lunch ho gaya. Ab just leta tha.

Reshma : Meri yaad aa rahi hai kya ?  (She asked naughtily)

Rehan : Haa darling bohot yaad aa rahi hai. Apne lund ko hila raha hu...Tumhe sochkar.

Reshma : uffffff Kya main aa jau abhi tumhare lund ko hilane ke liye?

Rehan was horny. He fucked me harder and deeper and I also jumped up and down. I was moaning but had held my mouth. After sometime my hair bun 
opened and my long silky hair fell open on his chest. And the jasmine mala also fell down on his chest. He then held my long hair tight in his hands and 
started fucking me even harder and faster. Rehan was telling Reshma that he is going to cum and will call her later. He hung up the phone and he made 
me get up. He said he wants to fuck me in doggy style again. I got up. He had held my long silky black hair all the time till I got into that position.

He then went behind holding my hair and pushed his dick inside my wet pussy. 

Rehan : Chuddakkad RAAAAD CHAITRALI.... tujhe aaj main zor zor se thokunga. Teri lambe lambe ghane baalo ko pakadkar tujhe chodunga.. Thok thok 
kar meri rakheyl bana doonga.....ahhhh

He started fucking me holding my long hair in his hands and pulling them towards him. I was in heaven when he dug me deep inside and pulling my hair.
The pain was pleasure then. He was ready to cum so he pulled it out and asked me to open my mouth and that he wanted to fuck my mouth looking at 
my face and cum inside my mouth. I was ready as I loved it. I turned around. Rehan still holding my hair placed my face exactly in front of his dick and 
pushed it inside my mouth. He started fucking my mouth as if he was fucking my pussy. 

That's when I got a call from Reshma. ( She always had a doubt that Rehan and I are having an affair.She wanted to cross check me after calling Rehan.)
I picked up the call.

Reshma : Hello Chaitu kya kar rahi ho?

I couldn't speak properly so she couldn't hear me saying that I was having food. Rehan removed his dick for a mintue.

Me : Khaana kha rahi hu Reshma.

Reshma : Achcha Chaitrali sun, tu aaj Rehan se mili kya?

Me : Nahi. Kyu. Main aaj shaadi mein gayi thi. Ab just ghar pohonchi hu.

In between Rehan was horny thinking that he was fucking a bitch and the bitch was talking to his wife. He was ready to cum and started to fuck my 
mouth again. And Reshma couldn't understand what I was talking. He finally came in my mouth and sprayed rest on my face and on my forehead. 

Reshma : TU kya bol rahi hai, samajh mein nahi aa rahi hai.

Me : Sorry mu mein maine ek saucage daali thi, wahi kha rahi thi.mmmmmmmm

Reshma : Hmm theek hai, tu aisi awaaz kya nikaal rahi hai?

Me : Arrey tu yeh saucage khakar dekh. Tu bhi awaaz nikalegi. Mast hai yeh...

Rehan held my hair and tied it to his dick and started jerking his dick with my hair. I was licking all the cum around my lips and face looking at Rehan 
and giving him slutty expressions and also talking to his wife Reshma at the same time. Rehan was also horny looking at all this and he came on my 
hair again. I told Reshma that I'll call her back after washing my hands. 

Rehan had cum all over my face and hair. So we both went for a shower together and he again fucked me there in the bathroom. That evening and night 
also he fucked me in different positions.
Like Reply
BADE BALLWAALI SECRETARY - 1

During my school days I was always been called with different names. Sexy ones. Which always kept me horny. Boys called me item, 
maal, chamiya. Some even used to call me rundi. Some used to call me bade ballwaali. I used to kind of love that name. Bade Ballwaali.
Which mean girl with big boobs. This name was later on used by boys in my college as well. And also some peons. I was like I had told 
you all, being used and tasted by many boys and peons in our college. And then later on after my marriage by my husband's friends 
and also in my office. 

Kumar was now regularly fucking me, whenever Suresh was out of the city. He sometimes used to fuck me in the office, post office 
hours, sometimes at his place when his wife is away. He always calls me bhabhi in public, but in private he calls me bhabhi raand, rundi, 
rakheyl and every possible words that made me horny and ready to get fucked by him. 

My boss also used to fuck me regularly in the office, in his cabin and also during tours, where he used to take me to please his clients. 
I got promotions and bonus and every possible perk imaginable for my duties. I was kind of enjoying both. Mr.Sharma was always 
horny looking at my big round plump ass and my big firm mangoes. He liked my sexy slutty face as well, for which I almost daily 
give him a blowjob and he cums on my face. He was thoroughly fucking me. 

There was a big prospective proposition coming across which Mr.Sharma had to get hold of at any cost. He was completely banking on 
me as the client was a woman hungry one. So Mr.Sharma said he would fix up a meeting with him at our office during a weekend. I 
blushed coz I knew why a weekend, but still I asked why a weekend. Mr.Sharma said there won't be anyone in the office during weekends.
And if the client wants we can arrange you to meet with him at a hotel apartment also. Let's see what and how the terms and conditions of 
the deal is like. Later I shall decide whether to involve you in this or no. Mr.Sharma always used to defend me if some client misbehaves 
with me without mine or his consent. He was an asshole but he was a bit decent as well. He never sent me with clients whom he wouldn't 
know. He would do a complete research and only then he would ask me to meet the clients. So I was relaxed as he did all the homework.

So he did his regular homework and came to know from sources that he would be pleased only with a woman. Next day when I went to 
the office Mr.Sharma called me to his room. I went in and he was horny looking at me. I was wearing a tight chiffon saree and a lace 
blouse almost exposing my boobs and my complete back. I sat down in between his legs and gave him a nice handjob and then a 
blow job. He came on my face and I got my face washed and did my make up in his washroom itself. He then told me that Mr.Nitin would 
be impressed if I go to meet him with you. He has special interest in woman if you know what I mean. We need this project desperately. 
You know what you have to do right? I said yes to it. He said he can increase  my payscale if we get the project. It would  be a 5 year 
long project if we get it. He said he would like me to dress like a personal corporate secretary and not like in Indian saree attire. I knew 
I had to wear short skirts, garters, stockings and something like a corporate secretary. 

I had some naughty chats and had a quicky with Kumar in the office that day. We had an internal chat within the staff members, where 
everyone used to chat with me naughtily. Kumar fucked me in my room during the lunch break when the office was all empty. That day 
evening I went out shopping with Suresh. I told Suresh that I will be with a client for the weekend. So Suresh and I went out for some 
shopping of tight skirts and shirts and tight dresses. First we went to a lingerie store. I wasn't concerned about spending on new dresses 
as Mr.Sharma had given me enough money to get decked up for the meeting. Suresh and I took a red lingerie set, which had a floral 
transparent red bra with the nipples exposed. As the area around the aerola was all open and also a red thong which had floral design 
on it, again with the front area open like it was around the aerola. So you need not remove the thong in order to get fucked. The 
opening would help the dick to enter the pussy without removing the entire thong. Then I took a red garter belt and a red stocking.
Long ones which covered till my upper thigh. Then Suresh asked me to get a red velvet gloves also. A little long which would go above 
my elbow. Then the shop showed us some pearl bangles to wear on top of the red velvet gloves also. We bought that as well and then 
moved on to their dresses section. I told them that I was a tight skirt with a zip behind exactly over my bums. Dress can be open back 
also. And also to the front I want a deep V or U neck. He knew what exactly I wanted. Suresh noticed the lust in his eyes and also the way 
he was staring at my assets. He never left a chance to touch me. He took my measurements and started looking for a suitable dress 
according to my conditions. He pulled out a couple of dresses in black and white. I told him I wanted something in red as I had bought a 
red color stocking and wanted to go with the red combination. He pulled out some red dresses also. I liked them but they weren't tight 
enough for me. So he said he can also tailor a dress if we choose a cloth. So Suresh said that would be better than buying a readymade 
one. So he showed us some cloth materials and we chose a red floral cloth which had semi transparent designs also in the middle 
everywhere. Now he said he wanted to take the measurements. Suresh said you get the measurements done, meanwhile I''ll go and 
check some shirts for me in the next shop. Suresh winked at me and I just blushed. The shopkeeper took me into a room where they 
usually take the measures. He took a book, a pencil and a tape. He took the measurements of my hands, shoulder, the length for the 
hand and all. Then he knelt down and started measuring my waist. He threw the tape behind and caught it from the other side. He 
brought the ends together and made it tight and asked if it was okay. I said okay. Then he took the tape further down and around my 
big round bums. He held the ends tight and asked if it was okay. My bums were pushing out of the tight tape he had held together. I 
said it's okay and then he got up. He went behind and held the tape around my boobs. He held them tight and my boobs were ummmm 
I was horny now. He asked if it was okay. I said,"okaayymmmmmm" with a slight moan. He came nearer to me and his semi erect thing 
was now touching my bums. He said he has to take the measurement of my boobs from under my pallu. I said okay so he dropped my 
pallu down and took the tape and measured my mangoes. He said," you really have a very tight and curvy body." I just blushed and 
said thank you. He then while slowly taking off his measuring tape, brushed and pressed my boobs. He said,"you have a very soft 
and firm and tight chest." I just blushed and said thank you again. He said he will keep the dress ready in 2 days and will help me to fit 
it in the same room. I just blushed and we came out of the room. 

Suresh came back in 5 minutes and we did the payment. Shopkeeper took an advance and asked me to come after 2 days. He held 
my hand while handing over the receipt of the advance payment. I looked at him and smiled and blushed. Suresh and I left the shop.

BADE BALLWAALI SECRETARY - 2

We reached home and Suresh fucked me like crazy that night. He fucked me in every possible position. He was horny thinking of me with 
the shop buy who took my measurements and the lust he had in his eyes for my body.Suresh acted as the shopkeeper and I as his whore.
The showroom guy called me after 2 days and said that the dress was ready and asked me to come and try it out. I was excited to see 
my new dress. Suresh asked me to go and get the delivery of my dress. He wasn't coming with me. So I wore my saree and blouse and 
did little make up to tease the shopkeeper and left for the shop. He was waiting for me when I reached there. He said the dress is inside 
the room where he took my measurement. He closed the shop and pulled down the shutter from inside. I asked him why he is closing his 
shop, to which he replied that when there is a trial, he has to work on the dress then and there according to the fit. So it will be a 
disturbance if any other customer comes. He said he gives slots to women who wants to try out tailored dresses from him. So I said ok 
and went inside the room. He said he will also have to come in order to help me fit into the dress. We both went inside and he locked the 
door behind me. I was horny as he had plans to fuck me. I also did some nakhras. He pulled out the dress and it was a floral red velvet 
dress with transparent floral patterns in the middle and specially around the bum area and the area around the front. The back was fully 
open and the zip behind started from my lower back, going to the curvature of the bum area and ending just below the ass crack area. It
was a mini tight skirt. From the front as I said it was semi transparent with floral patterns and tight and if I wore it my upper thigh will also 
be visible nicely. 

I just wanted to try the dress. So I looked at the shopkeeper and said I have to change now. He said okay, no problem, change it. I said 
but how can I change when your here. He said, for him it's a normal thing, and said not to worry, he's only there to help me out. He said 
he will help me remove the saree too. I just blushed and he knew I also liked him to do things with me. He came near me and slowly 
held me from behind. He held my shoulder and slowly dropped the pallu and I could see him looking at me standing behind, and my pallu 
falling down, on the mirror in front of me. I could feel him coming nearer and nearer by his breath. He then held my waist from behind 
and pulled my saree holding the end of the pallu and I turned around as the saree unwound. He untied the saree end which was tied to my 
underskirt. He dropped my saree down and I was now only in my underskirt and my deep cut blouse. The front was very deep with a U cut.
My deep cleavage was visible and the flesh of my boobs popping out. It was a padded blouse so my boobs were standing firm. He held my 
shoulder from behind. I could see him on the mirror. He came near my ears and slowly licked the tip of my ears. My hanging earings shook 
a little and I had a shiver in my body. He tightened his hold on my shoulder and slowly went down. He whispered in my ears,"Bhabhi aapka 
blouse utaar du?" I just left a deep moan. He knew that was a green signal and his hands went behind and held the ends of the string knot.
He slowly pulled them apart and the knot opened. I could feel the knot opening as my boobs were loosening and my nipples getting away 
from the pads of my blouse. He untied it and slid the blouse form my shoulder. It slowly came down and now my shoulders were naked 
and my cleavage relaxed and more than half of my boobs naked. He then pulled the blouse further down and it came off my nipples and 
they were erect now. He dropped the blouse completely and I took out my hands from the blouse and kept them on my boobs, covering 
my boobs in shy. He slowly held my waist and held the knot of my underskirt. He then untied it and pulled it down and I came out of the 
underskirt, lifting my legs out of it. He could see my red thong and my plump big round wide ass. He came near me and kissed the back 
of my neck. I left a moan and my hands were still on my boobs, and I pressed them slowly. He saw it and he brought his hands on my 
hands and removed it from my boobs. Now my boobs were all naked and he could see them on the mirror. He was still standing behind me.
I could feel his semi erect thing growing on my big round plump bums. I felt shy when he stared at my boobs on the reflection in the mirror. 
He slowly brought his hands towards my boobs and held them with his entire palm. And kissing my neck from behind he gave my boobs a 
slight press. Ohhhhh I felt like I was such a slut bhabhi. He whispered in my ears,"Bhabhi aapke aamo ko daba dabakar thoku aapki chut ko?"
I said,"ohhhhhh jaaanu haaa, yeh bhabhi tumhari hi hai, meri aamo ko daba daalo.Phir meri is chudakkad shareer ko chaato, choomo, dabao, 
aur meri chuddakkad rundi chut ko thok daaloooo naaaaa unnnnggghhhhh."

He turned me around and he removed his shirt. He had a broad chest and he looked at my lips."In hothon ko choomkar, chooskar aur 
phir aapki mu mein kuch daalkar, main tumhe apna rakheyl bana dunga, meri jaanu bhabhi." He kept massaging my boobs and pinching 
my nipples. And I was moaning and pushing my plump ass cheeks towards his semi erect thing. He slowly dropped his pants and turned 
me around. His thing was hitting my crotch area.He was licking, sucking and piching my nipples while my hands were stroking his dick down.
He said,"Ufffff Chaitrali tumhare jaisi bhabhi maine nahi dekhi, itni garam, itni chuddakkad, ufffff.... meri veshiya bhabhi banogi?" I moaned,"
ummmmmm ha banungi, tum jo bhi chaho, main woh ban jaungi jaanuuu, unnnghhhhhh" He went down and holding the sides of my thong 
he pulled it down and I came out of it. He was filled with lust looking at my clean shaved pussy. It was already glistening and wet. He spat on 
my pussy and started to lick and suck my clit right away. Oh I was so horny, I held his hair tight and was pulling him more towards my 
wet pussy. I was standing with my legs open, he was kneeling in front of my pussy and licking it. His hands were behind on my big round 
plump bums, and pressing and massaging them. I threw my head back in pleasure with one hand on his hair and another hand on my boobs 
pinching and playing with my nipples. He knew I was thoroughly enjoying. After a while of licking and fingering he stood up and looking at my 
face he licked my cheeks. He gave a long lick and I left a moan. I gave him a lusty look, an erotic one and then he kissed my lips. We both 
put our tongue out and were licking each other. We licked each other's saliva and my mouth was all wet with his and my saliva. He said,"Bhabhi 
mujhe tumhare is madh mast mu ko chodna hai. Kya aap mera lund logi apne mu mein?" He held my head and made me kneel down. I knelt 
down and he held my hair bun. He slowly opened my bun and my long silky black hair opened. He was horny to see my well maintained bum 
length silky black hair. He held my hair in his hand and I put my tongue out. He slowly placed the top of his dick on my tongue and pushed it 
inside my mouth. I took it inside holding it in my hand. I spat on it taking it out. Then again put it inside my mouth and started sucking it. I sucked 
it hard and deep. It was all covered with my saliva now.

He made me get up holding my long hair and took me to the table. "aa jao meri bhabhi raand aur so jao is table par." He made me lay down on 
the table edge and stood in between my legs holding them on his shoulders. He slowly pushed his dick inside my pussy and pushed it deep inside.
Then he started giving strokes. Deep and nice strokes in regular intervals. My boobs were bouncing up and down with each stroke he gave. He held 
my boobs and bent towards them and started licking and sucking my nipples. Ohhhhhhh he was fucking and sucking and the same time. I was 
moaning with pleasure. After a while of nice fucking he made me get up from the table and made me stand like a dog on the chair. I kept my hands 
on the back rest of the chair and my bums facing him. He parted my plump bum cheeks and slowly pushed his dick inside my wet pussy.

"Uffffff bhabhi kya lambe baal hai aapke aur kitni badi moti gol chuddakkad gaand hai tumhari. Aapki gaand ko maar maarkar chodna hai." 
I moaned,"Phir maaro naaaa, meri badi moti rundi gaand ko ummmmmmmmmm...." He started pushing his dick inside out and slowly 
increased his speed. I was moving to and fro with every push his dick was giving to my wet slutty chut. He held the tip of my long silky thick 
hair in his hand and with other hand he kept slapping the plump meat on my big round ass. He kept moaning and shouting,"Kya moti gaand hai 
bhabhi aapki....mmmmmm. Rundi gaand hai yeh...." He kept fucking me for sometime. He then was ready to cum and he held my hair and made 
me kneel down on the floor. He spat on my long silky black hair and holding my hair he inserted his dick in my mouth and started fucking my 
mouth. He was going to come and he unloaded his cum in my mouth. I took some of it out of my mouth and spreaded it all over my big 
round firm boobs. I licked all the cum which he shot on my face around my lips. We cleaned up and I took my dress. He checked it and 
made it little more tight at places around my bums and boobs. 

I reached home and told Suresh how the shopkeeper seduced me. He fucked me when I wore the new dress and the lingerie that we 
bought. He fucked me like a mad horse that night.

BADE BALLWAALI SECRETARY - 3

Mr.Sharma had a meeting with the client and decided to make him meet me on a weekend. When I went to office Mr.Sharma said that Mr.Kapil 
will be coming to our office on the weekend and asked me to come on the weekend all decked up. He asked me to come like a proper corporate 
slutty outfit. I knew what he meant. 

So a day before the weekend I went to the beauty parlour and got my long silky hair straightened. I got up the next day and had a good shower. 
I shaved my pussy clean and finished the shower. I came out and I had already kept, all the dress that I had to wear, on the bed. I sat in front of 
the mirror and as usual opened my towel. My mangoes hung firm which were going to be tasted by yet another client. I took my make up box 
and took out my stuff. Did little foundation and basic stuffs. Then took out my eye shadow and did a little dark eye shadow. I wanted to look 
like a married corporate slut. My boobs were bouncing up and down with every movement I made while doing the make up. Next I took my 
kajal and did kajal on my eyes. I had big round eyes, so kajal looks good on them. Then I took my mascara for my eye lashes and then curled 
my eye lashes with the curler. My eyes were done and then I took my red lipstick as my dress was red in color and so was my lingerie. I applied 
dark red color and then a gloss to top the coat of lipstick. Then I took my sindoor and applied it on my forehead and also made a round bindi out 
of the same sindoor. I wanted them to smudge my sindoor bindi while they tore and destroyed me. Then I took my nose ring and wore it on the 
left side of my nose. I took my lingerie now. I wore the red net stockings (Thigh length) and pulled it up. Then I took my red thong and pulled it up.
I took my red garter belt and wore it around my waist and clipped it to the red stockings. I took my red bra which had a floral net design and was 
open around my aerola area. My red thong was also floral and was open exactly at my pussy area. I clasped my bra and stood in front of the mirror 
with my long silky straightened hair open. I looked at my boobs firm and plump then turned around to see my big round plump ass which was also 
waiting to be spanked. I was so horny thinking that I would be used by new clients for the whole day and possibly the night also. I took my red dress 
and wore it. It fit me just tight on all of my curvy areas. My boobs stood out and my big round plumps showed what it's size was and was tight enough 
for any man to make then hold and give a tight press. It was semi transparent with floral design over my bum crack area and around my boobs. 
It was not completely visible but if you look at them closely you can see my bum crack and my nipples. Front was deep U neck and the back was 
completely open. I tied the knot around my waist and made a bow behind. The extra length after the knot of the bow lay on my curvy bum. I then 
took my velvet red elbow length gloves and wore them. I took out my pearl bangles from the box and wore them over my red velvet gloves. Then I 
took my ornamental anklet and wore it over my red net stockings around my ankle. I sat down in front of the mirror and took a comb and combed 
my long silky straightened hair nicely. I tied it to a nice loose bun so that it can be opened easily. Also stuck a hairstick in to it. Now my open bare 
back was also visible. My thigh length tight red dress gave a good view of my thighs which was covered with the red net stockings. I took my pearl 
chocker neck piece and wore it. It looked like a dog's neck belt on me. I wore my hanging earrings and now I stood in front of the mirror. 

I looked at myself and I looked like a tight gift wrapped slut, ready to get fucked and destroyed. I was ready to leave and I wore my red glossy 
high heels and left the apartment. I drove to the office and men were all staring at me on the road. I reached the office and Mr.Sharma was already 
there. He looked at me and was completely filled with lust. He came to me and was stunned to see me the same way when he saw me for the interview.
He walked around me and gave a nice tight slap on my big round tight ass. He kissed my bare naked back and said that Mr.Kapil will be here in half an 
hour. Mr.Sharma saying that gave a peck on my cheeks and said,"Chaitrali you look very hot, like a sex bomb ready to explode. You have to come 
wearing this one more day on a weekend and I will take you to a resort and we can spend the weekend there." I just blushed and said okay to it. He 
then asked me if I can give him a blowjob before Mr.Kapil comes. I said ok but not to touch my bun and open my hair. He agreed saying that he 
won't even touch me and will just fuck my mouth. I sat on the chair and he stood in front of me. His dick was already swollen and I took it in my 
mouth. I licked and sucked it hard. He kept fucking my mouth and finally I jerked and he sprayed it all over the sofa. I had told him not to spray 
it on my face as I had done make up. I touched his cum on the sofa and licked it looking at him giving an erotic expression. His phone started 
ringing and it was Mr.Kapil. He said he is on his way and will reach in 5 minutes. I was horny. I went to the washroom, cleaned up and applied my 
dark red lipstick again and re-tied my hair to a bun and stuck the hair stick into it. I came out and sat in my cabin waiting for Mr.Sharma's call to 
come to his room. In sometime Mr.Sharma called and asked me to come as Mr.Kapil had arrived. I got ready and left my room and walked to 
Mr.Sharma's room and I was all horny and ready to be fucked by my new customers. 

I knew I was looking perfect with the tight dress and the curvy figure I had. As I walked down the hall way I could feel my big round plump bums 
bouncing up and down and my big round boobs just waiting to be naked and sucked by my new clients. Oh I had become such a corporate whore 
I thought to myself. I knocked the Mr.Sharma's room door and he asked me to come in. I walked in opening the door and it reminded me of my 
first corporate meet I had with Mr.Sharma and his clients. Since then I had been to many meetings with Mr.Sharma, most of them in an Indian 
saree attire. This was a completely corporate whore attire. As I walked in Mr.Sharma came to me and held me by my waist behind and slowly 
slid his hands on my bums, which was now normal for me. He introduced me to Mr.Kapil and he shook hands with me. He felt my velvet red 
gloves and kissed my hands from over the gloves itself, I just blushed to it. He held my hands and made me sit on my seat next to him. Mr.Sharma 
sat on the chair across the table. They had some files lay on the table and it looked like Mr.Sharma had almost got through the contract for the 
new project. Kapil kept his left hand on my thighs and was talking to Mr.Sharma about the deal. He in the middle kept pressing my thighs and I 
was really horny now. 

Kapil : Okay then Sharma, we shall discuss and take this contract as done and proceed with the project. I shall take Chaitrali with me to my office. And 
we shall meet next week. 

Mr.Sharma agreed to it and I was puzzled when he said we shall meet next week. Mr.Kapil went to the washroom and Mr.Sharma came to me and 
said that Kapil will be taking me for a week to his place. He will take me to some places and his partners. I was little shocked, suprised and also 
equally excited that I will be used by some new men now. 

Mr.Kapil came back and Mr.Sharma kissed me on my cheeks and said,"Take care of my secretary Mr.Kapil." Mr Kapil said,"Don't worry Sharma, my 
partners and I will take good care of your Sexy Secretary Chaitrali." Saying that Kapil slapped and kept his hand tight on my big round plump bums.
Kapil took me out from my office building and we sat in his car.

Kapil : Chaitrali I must say that you are a bomb. Any man can explode on every inch of your body, such a curvy well maintained body you have sexy.
I have 2 partners and their names are Kedar and Nirmal. They are waiting in our office because Sharma had promised us that they will get a sexy gift 
on signing this contract.

I just blushed on his compliment and he saw that. He kept his hand on my thighs while he drove us to his office. He kept massaging my thighs while 
driving and kept me horny all the way till his office. We reached his office building and it was located in a very posh locality. We got up to his office and 
it was a plush looking office. There was no one in the office as it was a weekend. I was surprised and was looking around and he noticed that. He asked 
if I would be willing to work here with him in his company. I just blushed to his question. We further went inside the manager's office and I saw the 2 men 
sitting and waiting for us to arrive. Kapil's hands were on my big round bums and he pushed me towards Kedar holding my bums. I went and fell on Kedar's 
chest and my boobs were crushed against his chest. He held me by my waist and pulled me more towards him. The smell of his perfume was so nice, that 
it made me mad. Kedar gave a peck on my cheeks and holding my bum cheeks in the same way, he pushed me towards Nirmal. Nirmal also held me 
tight around my waist and pulled me towards him more. My boobs got a good crush from his chest also. Nirmal held me from behind and he kissed my 
open naked back and then he kissed my neck from behind. While kissing he said,"Ekdum bade bade ballwaali secretary hai Sharma ki." Kapil laughed and 
said,"Ab yeh bade ballwaali hamari secretary hogi ek hafte ke liye." Kedar asked me,"Kya baat hai? Sach mein tum hamari sexretary hogi ek hafte ke liye?"

I just patted him and said,"Sexretary nahi, secretary." He said,"Par aisi maal item ko secretary nahi sexretary hi bulana chahiye."

Nirmal pinched my ass from behind and left a moan,"Ouchhhh, mujhe waha aise mat pinch karo naaa."

Nirmal : Kaha pinch nahi karu Chaitrali ? Bolo na?

I just blushed.

Kedar : Arrey Chaitrali ki gaand ko mat pinch kar. Yahi tum bol rahi thi na Chaitrali?

Me : Ha ....

Kapil pulled me from both their hands and he holding me went and sat on the couch. He made me sit on his lap and he kissed my cheeks. "Chaitrali 
tum kitni khoobsurat ho. Aur tum shaadi shuda bhi ho. Shaadi shuda aurat aur aisi maal, bohot rare combination hai." He again kissed my cheeks 
and I just blushed. Nirmal and Kedar came next to us and stood right in front of us. I was sitting on a man's lap and could feel his thing growing 
under my ass and 2 more men were standing in front of me with their crotch right in front of my face. I was so horny and the heat inside me 
started building up. Kapil slowly pulled the hair stick on my hair bun and my long silky hair cascaded on his chest. Kedar came a little more nearer 
and held my long silky hair like a pony tail in his hand. 

Kapil : Chaitrali kya tum hamari kutiya banogi ?

I was horny when he directly used that kind of a language. 

Me : [looking at Kapil, Kedar still holding my hair like a pony tail.] Ha main tum teeno ki kutiya banungi.

Kapil : Kedar iske baalo ko aise hi pakadkar table pe lekar chalte hai. Wahi khadi karke ise nangi karte hai. Dekhte hai apni raand kaise saj dhaj kar aayi 
hai.

They made me lean against the table and asked me to keep my elbow on the table and bend and stand. I kept my elbow on the table and stood leaning 
against the table like they said. I could feel that my big round bums bulged to show it's entire curvature. Kapil and the other 2 were standing just behind 
me. My hair was still in Kedar's hands.  Kedar had held my hair in his hands like a pony tail hold and he licked my cheeks with his wet tongue. Kapil 
slapped my big round tight plump bums from behind and it shook up and down. Nirmal slapped the other cheek of my bum. They both kissed my 
bare back and licked my whole back. Kapil and Nirmal were busy with my back side. While Kedar was busy with my face. He licked both sides of 
my cheeks with his tongue holding my hair and then he slowly pinched my lips with his fingers. He then licked my lips also. He slowly then kissed 
them and inserted his tongue inside. Our tongue wriggled together and we smooched each other. I was enjoying it thoroughly. Kapil and Nirmal 
had already brought down their pants. Kedar left my hair and he also dropped  his pants down. I was surrounded by 3 dicks now. 
Like Reply
BADE BALLWAALI SECRETARY - 4

Kapil went behind and he slapped my bums again and it made them swing up and down. The zip of my dress was behind and he held 
chain of the zip in between his fingers and pulled them down slowly. It was little difficult for him to pull it down from over the big round 
huge plump mound of my gaand. Kedar helped to get it out from the front as well, which was also a little difficult to pull out because of 
my big round firm mangoes. I got out of my velvet red tight dress and now I was standing wearing only my lingerie in front of the 3 men.

My long silky hair was open. I was now standing only wearing my red velvet long gloves, my red floral bra with an opening around the 
aerola. Red floral thong which had an opening just around my pussy area. Then my red garter belt around my waist clipped to my red net 
stockings. Red glossy high heels over the red net stockings. I had worn my anklet also over the red stockings just around the strap of my 
high heel around the ankle. My pearl choker neck piece around my neck made me look like a whore bitch ready to be fucked. I had long 
hanging earrings and a pearl kamarband around my waist. My boobs stood firm and my naked nipples were already hard and tight. My 
big round eyes with kajal and mascara on the eye lashes and my red wet lips and my red sindoor and a bindi made of sindoor made me 
look like a married corporate slut.

Kapil : Sharma ki rundi ko in kapdo mein hi chod daalte hai. 

Kedar : Ha waise bhi iske important parts toh saare khule hue hi hai.

Nirmal held my hair and brought me back to the table after the 3 men stripped my red mini dress. Kapil and Kedar went behind and they 
part my big round wife bums and they slapped and kissed and bit my plump gaand. Nirmal stood in front of me holding my hair in his hands 
and he pulled my hair towards him and placed my face near his crotch. He asked me to hold his dick and give him a blowjob. I held his dick 
with my velvet hand glove on. I spat on his dick and licked it from bottom to the tip of it. 

Nirmal : Kapil kaisi madar raand hai yeh kutiya saali. Isko apne company mein job denge toh bohot bade bade contracts mil jayenge. Ise 
rakheyl bana dete hai hum teeno ka aur hum teeno ka secretary bhi. 

I was horny listening to Nirmal and also thought that the 3 men won't leave me alone if I start work for them. They will keep screwing me 
all day long. Well I didn't mind as long as I could climb the corporate ladder. 

Kapil : Ha Nirmal isko hum ek offer denge jo yeh inkaar nahi kar sakti. Aur Sharma ko main bol dunga. Dekhte hai, pehle is rundi ko barabar 
chod toh le theek se.

Kapil said that and pulled the strip of my thong which had gone deep inside my plump ass crack and Kedar spat inside my bums.

Kedar : Kitni badi moti ghodi jaisi gaand hai Chaitrali tumhari. Tumhare pati toh ekdum lucky hai. Daily chudai hoti hogi is rundi badan ki.

Me : Ummmmmm ha Kedar woh jamkar chudai karte hai. (took a break to say that while sucking Nirmal's dick.)

Nirmal : Kyu nahi chudai karenge, tum ho hi aisi garam aur madak maal. 

Nirmal held my hair tight and kept fucking my mouth. My nose ring kept hitting his crotch area everytime he thrusted my mouth. Kedar 
and Kapil were fingering me together with both their fingers. Ufffffffff I was having so much pleasure. 

Kapil : Apni rundi ko dono ungli chahiye maze ke liye. Chal abhi iski mu ki chudai karte hai Kedar. 

Kedar and Kapil came to my front and sat on the edge of the table. I was bending on the table facing Kedar and Kapil. Nirmal went behind 
and he also spat on my wet pussy. My pussy was by now covered with my cum, and their saliva. Nirmal's dick was covered with my saliva.
He slowly pushed his dick inside my pussy and held my hair and started pumping me hard and deep inside. Nirmal with his other hand had 
held my kamarband and now my mouth and my pussy both were getting drilled together.Kedar was fucking my mouth and Kapil was sucking 
my nipples which were naked through my front open red bra. Kedar fucked my mouth for a while and then Kapil came and pushed his dick 
inside my mouth. Kedar went to suck and bite my hard nipples. They were paining but I was in pleasure as I was getting fucked by Nirmal's 
dick and my mouth with Kapil's dick. Uffffff I was moaning in between the blowjob also. Nirmal fucked me for a while so he took his dick 
out and Kedar left my nipples. He went behind and slowly pushed and slid his dick inside and started fucking my wet whore pussy. 

Kedar : Nirmal isko chodne mein bohot mazaa aa raha hai. Kya lambe ghane baal hai aur kitni moti badi gaand hai saali ke. Peeche se toh 
ekdum kadak nazaara hai isko chodte waqt. 

Kapil also was ready to fuck me now. Kedar left my pussy and Kapil entered me from behind. He also fucked for sometime and then they 
made me lay down on the table. Kedar held one leg and Nirmal the other. Now my legs were wide open and Kapil pushed his dick inside 
me and it went straight in and deep. My long silky hair they had spread on the table. Kedar and Nirmal had held my leg in one hand and 
my boobs in another. They had held my boobs tight so that they don't move much up and down. 

Kedar removed my red high heel and so did Nirmal from my other leg. They kept massaging my boobs and pinching my nipples from over 
my front open bra. Kapil was fucking me through the opening of my crotchless thong. Kapil was all ready to cum so he removed his dick from 
my pussy and came to my face side. Kapil held one leg as Kedar left and went and stood in between my legs and pushed his dick through 
the gap of my thong. Kapil looked at my long silky hair spread over the table and looked at my sexy face. He said,"kya lambe ghane silky 
baal hai Chaitrali teri aur yeh sexy rundi jaisa chehra." Saying that he slowly pushed the dick in my mouth as I parted my saliva and cum 
covered red wet lips and he started fucking my mouth. In sometime he came in my mouth and he sprayed the rest on my long silky hair. 

It was Kedar's turn to fuck my mouth as Kapil held both my legs wide open for Nirmal and Nirmal was fucking me deep inside my pussy. 
Kedar was ready to cum and he came all over my mouth and on my forehead and he smudged my sindoor with his cum. Nirmal was 
done with my pussy and he came to fuck my mouth. They made me stand and kneel in between them on the floor and Kedar and 
Kapil held my hair and Nirmal started giving me a blowjob. Nirmal fucked my mouth vigourously. Kedar and Kapil again got a hard on 
and I gave them hand jobs while Nirmal was fucking my mouth. 

They all came together all over my face and my hair. They took me to the bathroom where we all had shower together and then they 
fucked me that entire day in their office suite. They took me to the office guest house and made me stay there. Mornings they used to 
take me out for shopping and from evenings they used to have drink and start fucking me. I was allowed to roam around the house 
only wearing a red garter belt, red stocking, my kamarband, mangalsutra, choker neck piece and with all my make on my face including 
my sindoor. They liked to fuck married whores.

I was their keep for an entire week. They spoke to Mr.Sharma that they are interested in appointing me as their secretary. Mr.Sharma was 
paid heavily for me. They had technically bought me from Mr.Sharma and I was to start working for the 3 men now. 
Like Reply
BADE BALLWAALI SECRETARY - 5

Kedar, Kapil and Nirmal had employed me as their sexcretary for themselves. Now I had climbed one more corporate ladder. They had bought me from 
Mr.Sharma. Mr.Sharma had actually sold me to Kedar Kapil and Nirmal. But still whenever Mr.Sharma calls me on weekends I used to go to him and he 
used to fuck me in his office or his house (whenever his family is away from city ). He used to give me money or take me out for shopping. I was loving 
my job and my bosses. I was given a cabin next to the ones of Kedar Kapil and Nirmal. They always used to call me to their cabins. Either for blowjobs 
or handjobs. 

My dress code was usually transparent saree or tight mini skirt and a tight shirt. My room was just outside the cabins of the 3 men. So if any clients 
come they have to wait in front of me where there are couches. They actually can't just directly come without an appointment. And I was the one who 
gave appointments. The 3 men only met important people like CEOs CFOs Directors and others of that calibre. To meet the other people from lower 
hierarchy there were managers. Basically it was just the 3 men and I on that particular floor. 

It was my first day so Suresh asked me to wear something exciting to the office so that the bosses will be happy. So I wore my yellow chiffon saree with 
a deep cut yellow blouse. It was tight but that's what I wanted, in order to show off my curves. I combed my long black hair and tied it to a bun and also 
stuck an ornamental hair stick to it. I did my make up. And wore my mangalsutra. Long hanging one which always hung over my big round firm fleshy 
boobs. I also wore a choker neck piece, pearl one. One which was gifted to me by Mr.Sharma. I wore a kamarband also. I wanted to look like a proper 
married whore secretary. I had worn a yellow velvet underskirt and a yellow thong. Blouse was backless and was padded so there was no need to wear 
a bra. It had a string behind to tie a knot. I was now completely decked up for my first day at office. I had nothing to carry much, so I just took a long stringed 
purse, which only had some condoms, my lipstick, and a small make up box. 

Suresh dropped me at the office and while getting out of the car, he pinched my big round plump gaand and said,"Jaanu jab tum busy ho jaogi mujhe phone 
karna." I knew he wanted to listen to me moaning while I was getting fucked. I said okay and left for my office building. I went to my floor and settled down.
I just had a computer in front of me which was kept on a huge table. There were some couches kept in front of me for our clients to wait for the boss. I just 
wondered that our clients would continuously stare at me when they come as I was sitting right in front of them. I was already horny by some ideas. Kapil 
came in sometime and Nirmal also came. Kedar had some meeting so he was coming late to office. 

Nirmal and Kapil called me to Kapil's cabin. They both were sitting on the couch with their pants down and their dicks in their hands. I blushed looking at that 
scene. They asked me to give them a handjob and blowjob. I remembered Mr. Sharma also used to be like this. He always had wanted to start his day with 
a blowjob or a handjob. I thought of giving them a handjob. I held both their dicks in my hands and started jerking them hard. Up and down. They were all 
ready to cum. They came in my hands. They were horny, looking at my yellow bangles and red nail polish on my long nails. I couldn't afford to lick them clean 
but they asked me if I could put my tongue out and lick the tips of their dicks clean. So I carefully put my wet tongue out and licked their dicks clean. Their 
dicks were again hard looking at me licking their dicks. So I gave another handjob and they came again in my hands. This time it was lick thick and sticky. 
I cleaned them up and washed my hands and my mouth. I went back to my seat. After a while Kedar also came. He took me to his cabin and I gave him a 
handjob. He also came in my hands. I licked him clean and I cleaned myself and again back to my seat.

Kapil called on my line and said that Nirmal and himself is leaving for a meeting, and said that one Mr.Jagdish will come to give some contract papers and asked 
me to greet him well and take care of him. Kedar also left in half an hour. I was sitting all alone there. I called Suresh and he asked what all I did since morning. 
I said I just gave all the 3 men a good handjob and that am waiting for a person to come. Suresh asked if am alone. I said yes to it. He said okay and hung up 
the phone.

I just relaxed on my chair, reclined it and slowly brought my pallu down and pressed my boobs from over the blouse itself. I was feeling a little naughty.
I looked at my deep cleavage and my fleshy boobs. My blouse was deep U neck and my cleavage and upper part of my boobs were completely naked. My hands 
slowly went behind and untied the knot of my blouse behind. I slowly slid down my blouse from my shoulder and my boobs were naked now. My hands slowly 
went towards my nipples and slowly pinched them with my fingers. My red nail polish and my nipples made me more horny. I spat in my hands and I covered my 
nipples with my saliva. I rubbed and massaged my nipples and boobs. Made circles around my nipples and kept pinching them. They had become hard and I could 
feel I was wet down. I got up wearing only my saree till my waist and my boobs completely naked. I held my boobs in my hands and went and stood in front 
of the mirror. I looked at myself and spat on the reflection of my face on the mirror. I licked my saliva on the mirror putting my wet tongue outside. I spat more 
on the mirror and rubbed them with my boobs on the mirror. I was so fucking horny that I desperately needed a man to fuck me. While I was playing with myself 
I heard a sound from outside, and suddenly the door opened. It was Mr.Jagdish. He must be in his late 50s but he was tall handsome and well built. I was so 
indulged with myself that looking at him I was excited and horny that I forgot to cover myself. My hands came off my boobs and I was standing topless in front of 
him with just my yellow transparent chiffon saree tucked around my waist, half unwound and my hair still tied to a bun. My big round naked boobs were glamorised 
with my long hanging mangalsutra and my waist with my kamarband and my neck with my choker neck piece. The looks of my face had become like a whore as 
I was horny while he entered. He asked,"Are you Chaitrali?  Kapil's personal umm secretary ? "  I said,"Yes Sir, are you Mr.Jagdish?" He said,"Yes I am." 

Me : Sorry Sir I was just umm...

Saying that I tried to grab my pallu and put it on my shoulder. I did that but my boobs were and my hard erect nipples were still visible from my transparent yellow 
saree.. So I went to reach out for my blouse.

Jagdish : Wait Chaitrali, don't get your blouse. You look so sexy with just your pallu over your chest. Kapil told me your a sexy little kitten. 

I just blushed on his remark, still holding onto my flimsy pallu so that I don't become topless again.

Jagdish : And Kapil was so right about you. You are so beautiful. But what were you doing with your blouse off ?

I just blushed and he knew I was horny all alone. He asked me if Kapil or Nirmal or Kedar is there in the office. I said no. He gave me a naughty smile and said,"So 
that is why your playing with yourself huh? "

I blushed and went towards my table, but he came behind and held me from behind. My back was all nude till my waist line. My kamarband just above my saree 
on my waist was visible from behind. He kissed my back and I left a moan. His hands travelled from the side of my waist to the front. He pulled my pallu down and 
it fell open. My boobs with erect nipples were naked again. He kissed my neck from behind and slowly his hands moved from my navel on to my big round boobs. 
He gave them a slight press and I could feel his palm on my nipples and the entire mound of my boobs. He had big palm. I moaned,"Ahhhhhhh Jagdishjiiii kya kar 
rahe ho aap....unnnghhhhh." 

Jagdish :  Kuch nahi, bas apni kali ke badan ko choo raha hu. Tumhe mazaa nahi aa raha kya?

Me : Mazaa aa raha hai Jagdishjiiiii ahhhhhh

Jagdish's phone rang and he held both my boobs with his one hand and picked up the call with the other hand. He kept pressing them with one hand and it was 
Kapil on the phone. He put the call on speaker and kept it on the table and got back his hand on my boobs and started pressing again. 

Kapil : Jagdish tu office pohoch gaya kya? 

Jagdish : Ha Kapil. Yaha tum logo ki item aadhi nangi khadi thi jab main aaya. Kya maal hai yaar teri secretary. Shaadi shuda item hai saali. 

Kapil : Haa. Sambhalke Jagdish, hamari pyaari si item hai Chaitrali. Naazuk kali hai hamari item. 

Jagdish : haa..bilkul... isko bade bade naram aam ab mere haathon mein hai...Masal raha hu...

I moaned being horny the way the men were talking about me and the way Jagdish was kissing and pressing my boobs.

Me : Ahhhhhh unnggghhhhh Jagdishjiiiiii dheere se dabao naaaa.....

Kapil : Theek hai Jagdish tu maze loot hamari item ki, aur contract papers sign karke jaa...Bye

Jagdish hung the phone and he was already pushing my big round fleshy bums with his semi erect dick from behind. He turned me around and now my big round 
mangoes were right in front of his face. He held them with his hands and started sucking them. Oh I had become a corporate whore and the ladders I climbed were 
slutty enough. He pinched my lips holding them in between his thumb and index fingers. He licked my red wet lips with his tongue and slowly pushed his tongue 
inside my mouth and smooched me. We both rolled our tongue together and his hands were on my big round bums and pressing them hard with his palms. Oh 
I was in heaven. He slapped my bums and it sent shivers to my wet cunt. He then left my lips and pulled my saree and it unwound as I turned around. Now I was 
only in my yellow velvet underskirt, my kamarband, my long hanging mangalsutra and my choker neck piece. He untied my underskirt and it also fell down on the 
floor and I came out of it. He held me around my waist and again started smooching me. This time he dug his hands inside my bum cheeks. 

Jagdish : Kya moti badi gaand hai tumhari Chaitrali. Ise toh main maar maarkar ek rundi gaand bana dunga. Chal neeche baith jaa meri kutiya raand aur choos mere 
lund ko.

He pulled down his pant and his big thick dick came out. I knelt down and he pushed his dick inside my mouth. He held my head (my hair bun was a little lose already) 
and started fucking my mouth with full force. I was moaning and sucking his dick. He then made me get up and lay on the edge of the table. He now knelt down after 
spreading my legs wide enough and started licking and sucking my clit. ohhhhhhhhhhh unnnghhhhhhhhhhhhhh I moaned.... 

He then picked me up in his arms and took me to the couch. He first sat down and made me sit on his dick slowly. He then fucked me from down under in sitting 
position I was ridden like a horse. I threw my head back and was enjoying and moaning. I could feel my hairstick slipping through my bun. He stopped and then 
turned me around. Now he could see my kamarband from behind and my big silky hair bun with the lose hairstick in it. He asked me to ride him. I started jumping up 
and down and moaning. He was so horny that he also started fucking from down under. My hair stick fell down and my long silky hair cascaded down on his chest. 
He held my hair in his hands and pulled me behind and started to increase his force. He fucked me harder as I moaned louder and louder. 

He made me stand up and then held my hair and asked me to walk on my knees and hands like dog to my table. He made me sit again at the edge of the table and 
then he pushed his dick inside my wet cunt and holding my mangalsutra he started fucking me. I had dialled Suresh's number and his call was live. He could hear me 
moan and all the dirty language Jagdish was using for me. 

Jagdish : Tu saali ek gandi shaadi shuda rundi ghodi hai. Un teeno ki personal rakheyl hai aur is company ki MAADAR RAAND hai ..... Tu mujhse chudvane mere office 
aaogi ? 

Me : haaa aungi Jagdishjiii, aapki rakheyl bankar aaungi. Main ek thuki hui shaadi shuda ghodi RAAND hu.... mujhe aur thok thokkar ek chudasi RUNDI bana do naaaa...

Jagdish : BADI GAANDWAALI MAADAK RRRRAAANDD HAI TU.....ahhhhhh

Jagdish fucked me hard and deep for sometime and he was ready to cum. He made me get up and held my long silky hair in his hands and he sprayed all his cum on my 
table after I gave him a handjob. He held my hair and made me lick all that cum. We went and sat on the couch where I sat on his lap. He asked me about my family 
my life and he was horny listening to all that and we again had sex. By evening, Kapil, Nirmal and Kedar also came back. Then that evening they all fucked me together.
They fucked me till 8 in the evening and then Jagdish left. 

Kedar, Nirmal and Kapil gave me some money because I got them the contract through Jagdishji. Jagdish had asked Kapil to send me to his guest house over the 
weekend. He had also promised Kapil that he will give me money and take me out for shopping. I was thrilled to know that Jagdishji's big thick dick will fuck me 
again in a matter of days. I reached home and Suresh was very horny that night. He fucked me so hard and deep that I had to take a leave the next day. I was 
totally destroyed that day by my boss' my client and my own sweet hubby. I was so satisfied that day and night. 
Like Reply