Poll: Who is ur favorite
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keerty suresh
41.27%
26 41.27%
Anushka shetty
58.73%
37 58.73%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS OFF SCREEN FANTASY
Where have you gone bro please update the story fast
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
HELLO  GUYS...

DID YOU ALL MISSED ME..

SORRY  FOR  THE LATE  POST  BUT AS YOU ALL KNOW I WAS BUSY WITH CREATING SOME FAKES.. IN FREE TIME.

I WILL POST THE LAST UPDATE OF  
" SIBLINGS REVENGE "
TONIGHT OR TOMMOROW..

YOURS LOVING Heart
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
Like Reply
Plz write a story on roja ..I am asking u for a long time ..plz consider my request
Like Reply
(29-08-2019, 06:45 PM)Srinu143 Wrote: Plz write a story on roja ..I am asking u for a long time ..plz consider my request

Ok Bro.. Wait for some time..currently busy with other story and job.. I wl update once iam free..
Like Reply
gr8 work boy. plz make some disha patani fakes
Like Reply
Bro I then people don't know about your fakes threads of actress give them a link
Like Reply
SIBLINGS  REVENGE #6

[Image: AAdo6e95ce03835dde22.jpg]

After that sex with her Father Kajal went to Hall and sat on sofa. her brother Arun sat, smiling, and kajal nearly tripped over him, pushed him aside and scampered to the upstairs bathroom and she started pissing.

[Image: ill159.jpg]

He followed, looking at his little movie in his mobie.his other hand on his eager balls, and he waited for her to leave the bathroom and go to her room.

He followed, thoroughly aroused, absolutely rigid, his prick up right on his belly.

“Were you watching us, you wimpy pervert?” his sister Kajal demanded, as she pulled her clinging shirt over her head and bared her young boobs.

[Image: 2019-05-12-15-41-32897a7c7897c13f9c.jpg]

They jounced and jiggled. “Not just watching,” Arun said,  “although that was fun. You’re very good. Look at this.”

He held his phone up with the movie running. His sister’s mouth fell open and Kajal gasped as she saw herself sucking her father’s extended cock, her almost bare ass toward the camera.

“I don’t know whether to post it on your Facebook page or just e-mail it to your friends list.”

“You wouldn’t,” Kajal said loudly, grabbing for the thin phone. 

Arun laughed, fast forwarded and showed her the back view of her moving up and down on her father’s prick.

[Image: 2019-05-12-15-41-1060ef52668ed5c314.jpg]

“Maybe I could sell it.”

Kajal sniffed, stood, tossed aside the tiny thong Kaju had worn especially for her father, and stood there looking angry.
Her dripping cunt lips spasming. 

“What do you want for it?” Her well used vulva throbbed and her outer lips pulsed and quivered, showing some pink. 

Kajal was still horny, ready for more, eager to get at her big Rabbit and bring herself off. Kajal could often come three times before Kajal had to stop and rest with her toy buzzing inside her. 

“What’s it worth? I mean other than a piece of ass?

FIFTY CRORE? Isn’t that was your new project costs?”

“How would I know? Anyhow, that’s silly. I don’t have any money.” 

He laughed and licked his lips, looking at her bulging pussy, the outer lips now slick, red and puffy. “You’ve got something better than money.” 

Kajal blinked at him. He stepped closer and palmed her pudenda, spreading her labia with his thumb. 

[Image: kajalpffcopy.jpg]

“This is what I want.” 

His two middle fingers entered her soaked slot and his thumb nudged her clit, hard. Kajal jumped back, both hands at her hairless groin. 

“You’re crazy.” “Let me explain,” he said, turning off his phone, sitting at her vanity, crossing his legs and admiring her overheated body. 

It was almost as good as the centerfolds: long-legged, taut waisted, full breasted, long haired with a beautifully rounded butt. 

[Image: 28368klfmg6_08big4a6072e043a1a390.jpg]

Kajal had it all except perhaps the hips, but then Kajal still wasn’t legal as she was his own sister. 

“Every time you do him, you do me. And every time he gives you something, you urge him to give me a present too. And if he gives you money for your Business, you can tell him I expect some when I’m in need.” 

Kajal shook her head, tossing brown curls, controlling her breathing and her surprise.

[Image: dddddddd.jpg]

“You want to fuck me?” Kajal asked him..

“Sure, of course, and I want you to suck me too, just like you do him. In fact, let’s start right there. Get on your knees, sis.” 

[Image: adaa745bc0e5e5b80ac.jpg]

He pulled down his zipper. “You’re serious aren’t you?” Kajal asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.her jutting breast right in his face. 

“Your own sister?” He nodded and Kajal bent, pulled him to her and kissed him, open mouthed, tongue extended. 

Arun  jumped back, Surprised, and then his sister knelt in front of him, pulled out his sore cock which had been demanding service for almost an hour.
[+] 2 users Like Billad980's post
Like Reply
Kajal stroked it gently, circled the head with her very experienced tongue and slurped it into her mouth with one hand on his shaft and the other on his balls. 

[Image: AAdP32c14a23669b5ec6.jpg]

He whimpered and his knees shook. Kajal backed off, tightening her lips and pulled his cock back out, exciting the hard ridge about his crown. 

The boy gasped. He’d never felt anything so good, so exciting. Arun was 25. He had groped a couple of girls in the dark, but he had never kissed one. 

He had learned some Tricks about incest in online and practiced stopping his urination and crunched his PC muscles, and he masturbated daily, often twice a day, jetting out his semen in long ribbons. 

He closed his eyes and centered his mind on what he was feeling as Kajal sister sucked his rod back into her mouth, kneaded his balls, scratched the underside of his prick and brought him off in about two minutes, gasping with release. 

[Image: Cum+on+Small+boobs+of+Kajal+Aggarwal+nak...s+pics.jpg]

Kajal sat back on her heels, smiling and wiping her mouth. “I’m surprised you’re so big. It’s as long as Daddy’s but not as thick. Was that your first time?” 

He nodded and said, “Lie down. I’m gonna get my first piece of ass.”  as he know Nisha hated to suck his cock.. and the least she did with him was kissing and giving him a Handjob and Max to mac Titjob till he cum...

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSDNhojBg4SlL4CKaFD_...32u6Eg3Rxl]

Kajal Sis Iam really Sorry. Actually I wanted to take a Revenge from you. But you are so nice to me after all things happend in previous Days.. 

Why Should I worry about Nisha the fucking whore who cheated me. When I have a loving Sister like you who can Fulfill all my needs.

From Today I promise you. I will never Bother you.. I will Always Love You and Support you..

" And I Love you tooo... and I always loved you.. I just wanted to Teach you a lesson for Complaining against me to Mom thats all... " kajal said in Response.

Arun Smiled at her and said,
" I cant wait to being one with you my loving Sis.. "

[Image: Naked%2Bhot%2BKajal%2BAgarwal%2Bpussy%2B...Bhotel.png]

“I’m full of Daddy’s Cum. Wouldn’t you rather wait and get some fresh pussy?” He looked at the goo oozing from her slit, sniffed and said, 

“I don’t care, but soon as he’s out of the house.” Kajal grasped his cock and licked off the last dribbles of his semen. 

“You know your David was my first?” Arun smiled. “Yeah, he told me, said you were one fine piece.” They heard the front door close and jumped into bed. Both eager to do it, panting to get at each other. 

[Image: Full%2Bnude%2Btamil%2Bactress%2Bkajal%2B...Bboobs.jpg]

Kajal spread her long legs and he rose above her, smiling and then drove his curved rod up into her with a single thrust, going six inches deep and closing his eyes as he lost his virginity.

[Image: Nude+pierced+nipple+Kajal+Aggarwal+naked...condom.jpg]
Like Reply
The  Very Next Day.....

Kajal was down on her hands and knees getting royally fucked doggy style by her brother Arun. 

[Image: Kajal+Aggarwal+indian+bollywood+actress+xxx.jpg]

Doggy style was Kajals favorite position and Kajal let Arun know it too.
Harder... faster... deeper... Im about to cum! Kajal exclaimed.
[Image: Kajal+Aggarwal+naked+sex+fucked+from+back.jpg]

Arun plunged deeper, harder and faster into her slippery tight 27 year old pussy, as he watched her womanly juices squirting out of her vagina... 

Fuck... Im gonna shoot my load inside of you, he warned before collapsing onto Kajals back. He felt exhausted at the workout he just engaged in.

[Image: Kajal%2BAggarwal%2Bass%2Bfucking%2Bxxx%2Bimages.jpg]

Arun had to hurry up and go to a meeting downtown. He is the 25 year old Manager of one of the most prestigious law firms in the City and he was fucking his elder Sister, Kajal.

Kajal Acctually wanted him in that firm because Arun stood up to Kajal when they discussed their clients cases.

Kajal always was attracted to Young men but sometimes they shied away from her because Kajal was so bold and brazen about getting laid... a lot. 

Kajal had an insatiable appetite and sought out an younger lover because of the life experience and sexual know how of Horny men.

Is that all?

[Image: kaj2d02cc31a8a8b7ad9.jpg]

Kajal asked him, Im still raring to go, Kajal continued.

Sorry Sis, maybe we can prolong the lovemaking another time, Arun countered as he got dressed then left their Upper East Side penthouse apartment. 

He had to get a move on it or the meeting was going to stat without him. Kajals body was just aching for more sex, Kajal could feel a slight tingling in her womb a
sure sign Kajal was still horny.

Fuck it, Im gonna get properly laid! Kajal reasoned to herself as Kajal got dressed and used her Uber app to catch a ride to Breeze Square.

[Image: bar_640_480_Tailor-bar-Shanghai-bar-coun...95f303.jpg]

Once Kajal arrived at Breeze Square Kajal went into the first bar Kajal saw, not even
realizing it was a biker bar until the bartender asked her if Kajal was lost.

Im looking for some action Kajal bluntly told him.

[Image: bar_640_480_Tailor-bar-Shanghai-bar-coun...95f303.jpg]

You will get plenty of that here he said as he motioned her to go into the back of the bar, where the action was.

Once Kajal went into the back of the bar Kajal was grabbed by the waist and thrown down hard onto a mattress on the floor by big burly hands.

Welcome to our gang bang, bitch!a huge bear of a guy said while he proceeded to pull off Kajals jeans, then her panties.

The guy then popped the buttons off Kajals blouse in his haste to expose her breasts and he began pulling and squeezing her pert nipples. 

Once her panties were gone, the bear of a guy spread her legs and started to insert two then three then five fingers into her cunt until he got his wrist into her pussy as well. With one swift move his entire forearm was up inside of her.

[Image: 15514615031772bc420b767cdcf3d.jpg]

Kajal screamed her pleasure, Yes and I want more!

Soon about 20 other bikers fisted her pussy as well as twisting their forearms, one right after the other inside her, making Kajal squeal in pleasure. 

[Image: Naked-Kajal-Aggarwal-crying-while-banged-hard.jpg]

The men then took turns licking and
biting her mauve nipples.

is that all you got? Kajal goaded the men.

They responded by taking turns fucking her doggy style, her favorite position. Every thrust of the multiple strangers cocks felt like heaven to her.

[Image: Latest-full-nude-Kajal-Aggarwal-fucking-...condom.jpg]

Keep fucking me... dont stop! Kajal implored the men. Kajal felt herself getting turned on over and over again.
Like Reply
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTKD4oUx-3MSkLzuf0Vs...LhRL1nEwmL]

The motley crew of bikers were mostly aged 25 to 30. Just like Kajal liked her men.

Each of the men dumped their full cum loads deep within her pussy, so Kajal had 20 plus ejaculate swimming up deep within her womb.

Next the men took turns sticking two cocks in her pussy simultaneously. One biker was underneath Kajal while another biker was on top of her. 

[Image: Full%2Bnude%2BKajal%2BAggarwal%2Bsex%2Bp...2Bfake.jpg]

The men were relentlessly stretching
her pussy to the max with their over sized cocks and they were drilling really deeply into her twat. 

[Image: Kajal%2BAggarwal%2Bfucking%2Bby%2Bmany%2...2Bfake.jpg]

The men kept their frantic pace of fucking her for at least one hour straight, as if they were pistons in and out frenetically. 

[Image: Hot+nipple+Kajal+Aggarwal+squirting+puss...d+legs.jpg]
Finally when the men were exhausted they threw her a towel to sop up the sperm coating her thighs and told her to go home. 

Kajal was so insatiable Kajal even wore out the seasonedbikers.

When Kajal arrived at the apartment she was dead tired andwent to bathroom and took shower. She felt Relaxed when water flows over her body.

[Image: kajal-agarwal-nude-deserved-3.jpg]

She was Horny again and she wanted to get fucked so she put on sexy Long Night gown as Kajal waited for Arun to get home... 

[Image: Kajal%2BAggarwal%2Bsexy%2Bround%2Bboobs%...Bnavel.jpg]

Kajal was still horny for some more sex for the day......

THE END

[Image: 2019-08-29-16-41-08.jpg]
Like Reply
HELLO  GUYS..

A SMALL  ANNOUNCEMENT..
AS  IT WILL BE A  FESTIVAL WEEK.. Im GOING TO MY NATIVE.. MAYBE  I CANT REPLY U GUYS OR WONT BE ABLE TO POST ANYTHING..

AFTER A LONG  1 FUCKING YEAR Iam GOING BACK TO HOME.. HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND..

WELL  I  THINK  YOU  GUYS  ENJOYED  THE  STORY...

PLS  SHARE  YOUR  RATINGS AND  COMMENTS.. WHICH  MOTIVATES  ME.

NEXT  STORY  WILL  BE  SOOOON.....

STAY  TUNED........ Angel

BYE..... BYE....... banana

Like Reply
Superb story bro... please write a story on Samantha please
Like Reply
Wait for update
Like Reply
(29-08-2019, 05:24 PM)Billad980 welcome back bro your fakes are awesome and cool doo more all the best bro Wrote: happy HELLO  GUYS...

DID YOU ALL MISSED ME..

SORRY  FOR  THE LATE  POST  BUT AS YOU ALL KNOW I WAS BUSY WITH CREATING SOME FAKES.. IN FREE TIME.

I WILL POST THE LAST UPDATE OF  
" SIBLINGS REVENGE "
TONIGHT OR TOMMOROW..

YOURS LOVING Heart
Like Reply
(29-08-2019, 09:32 PM)Billad980 tc bro enjoy festival hypii hypii Wrote: yourock HELLO  GUYS..

A SMALL  ANNOUNCEMENT..
AS  IT WILL BE A  FESTIVAL WEEK.. Im GOING TO MY NATIVE.. MAYBE  I CANT REPLY U GUYS OR WONT BE ABLE TO POST ANYTHING..

AFTER A LONG  1 FUCKING YEAR Iam GOING BACK TO HOME.. HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND..

WELL  I  THINK  YOU  GUYS  ENJOYED  THE  STORY...

PLS  SHARE  YOUR  RATINGS AND  COMMENTS.. WHICH  MOTIVATES  ME.

NEXT  STORY  WILL  BE  SOOOON.....

STAY  TUNED........ Angel

BYE..... BYE....... banana

Like Reply
Story on samantha bro plz
Like Reply
HELLO  GUYS...
I  HAD  A  THOUGHT LAST NIGHT  AND HERE  IAM..

MY  NEXT  STORY  IS  ON  CHEATING  WIFE. 

FOR THAT  CHARACTER WHO  ELSE  WILL  BE  BETTER  THAN  THIS  ANGEL...

[Image: bcf5a748bfc39306262713d34a1e9bff.jpg]

Well  Im  Still in my Native  and  I  had  Prepared  something  in a less Time I get..

FIRST  UPDATE  WILL BE  TONIGHT......
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Super bro write on samantha . Give us some action in first update itself
Like Reply
Hello
Like Reply