Poll: Do your partner gives you blowjob and eat your cum?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
65.96%
31 65.96%
No
34.04%
16 34.04%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever cummed on partners face?
(29-07-2019, 12:22 AM)Kalponik Wrote: Means she was giving blowjob

yes she was giving blowjob
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am crazy about cumming in my wife's mouth.
I had shared this idea with her even before our marriage. When she sucked my cock for the first time I got crazier and went ahead with fucking in her mouth. I ejaculated in her mouth but she did not like the taste.
Since then though she's open to suck it whenever I ask she is not much enthusiastic about swallowing my cum. One of my favourite timing to get oral is when she get ready for some functions etc. When she's fully dressed for the occasion I ask her to suck me. She have complaints that I ruin her make up but I always convince her. In my understanding you can convince your partner to do anything you like in sex. But it takes time and skill. In the regular sex sessions too she has no hesitation to give me oral.
About cum swallowing. She had swallowed me a couple of times since then. I came deep into her throat and she swallowed it right away. I often tease her that her skin can get brigher if she regularly takes my milk(she already has very fair skin). I understand that she does not like the taste so I never force her. and I never show disappointment because of her refusal. It's all for the fun. fun for both.
By the way I encourage her to become more active in bed by getting oral from me. I make her sit on my face and feed me. I too don't really like the taste sometimes but I know she's enjoying so I'm fully open to it.
Sometimes I ejaculate on her breasts also. I mostly do it after getting oral in day time. I mean when we are not having penetrative sex.
[+] 2 users Like The_monk's post
Like Reply
(07-08-2019, 05:27 PM)The_monk Wrote: I am crazy about cumming in my wife's mouth.
I had shared this idea with her even before our marriage. When she sucked my cock for the first time I got crazier and went ahead with fucking in her mouth. I ejaculated in her mouth but she did not like the taste.
Since then though she's open to suck it whenever I ask she is not much enthusiastic about swallowing my cum. One of my favourite timing to get oral is when she get ready for some functions etc. When she's fully dressed for the occasion I ask her to suck me. She have complaints that I ruin her make up but I always convince her. In my understanding you can convince your partner to do anything you like in sex. But it takes time and skill. In the regular sex sessions too she has no hesitation to give me oral.
About cum swallowing. She had swallowed me a couple of times since then. I came deep into her throat and she swallowed it right away. I often tease her that her skin can get brigher if she regularly takes my milk(she already has very fair skin). I understand that she does not like the taste so I never force her. and I never show disappointment because of her refusal. It's all for the fun. fun for both.
By the way I encourage her to become more active in bed by getting oral from me. I make her sit on my face and feed me. I too don't really like the taste sometimes but I know she's enjoying so I'm fully open to it.
Sometimes I ejaculate on her breasts also. I mostly do it after getting oral in day time. I mean when we are not having penetrative sex.

Just excellent 

Waoooooo
Like Reply
I once asked my gf for facial as my birthday gift. She accepted and I dint masturbate for a month. I came like hell on her and for the first time she licked her lips with cum and said "Not bad". From then she started to taste it.
[+] 1 user Likes pavankuckky's post
Like Reply
Yes...most of my fucking mates....

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply
(08-08-2019, 06:41 AM)pavankuckky Wrote: I once asked my gf for facial as my birthday gift. She accepted and I dint masturbate for a month. I came like hell on her and for the first time she licked her lips with cum and said "Not bad". From then she started to taste it.

Waoo, check pm
Like Reply
My gf was initially hesitant to it. I used to pressurize her, but her reluctance was killing the joy. So I asked my female friend what to do. She told me to eat her pussy for a while. I started eating her pussy, and then a couple of times after I helped her orgasm using my tongue only, she started voluntarily sucking my dick. What more, she used to wake me up by sucking my dick. After she got accustomed to sucking, I took the next step. Usually when I was about to cum, I used to pull out and ejaculate somewhere else, but one day I ejaculated inside her. She closed her lips at the exact time, and I came on her face. She started liking it afterwards.
[+] 1 user Likes kaamakathaa's post
Like Reply
(09-08-2019, 01:17 AM)kaamakathaa Wrote: My gf was initially hesitant to it. I used to pressurize her, but her reluctance was killing the joy. So I asked my female friend what to do. She told me to eat her pussy for a while. I started eating her pussy, and then a couple of times after I helped her orgasm using my tongue only, she started voluntarily sucking my dick. What more, she used to wake me up by sucking my dick. After she got accustomed to sucking, I took the next step. Usually when I was about to cum, I used to pull out and ejaculate somewhere else, but one day I ejaculated inside her. She closed her lips at the exact time, and I came on her face. She started liking it afterwards.
What was her reaction on first time?
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 02:07 AM)Rajxxxx Wrote: Finally yesterday my gf swallowed my cum

Tell us the full story
Like Reply
I've cummed multiple times on my girlfriend face and boobs, She lick it with her fingers and taste it with a wicked smile I even cummed in her mouth she drank said it taste like salty warm metallic thick shake, She told me to rat a lot of fruits and then She drink my cum then She said it taste fruity.
Like Reply
(13-08-2019, 12:39 PM)AK620433 Wrote: I've cummed multiple times on my girlfriend face and boobs, She lick it with her fingers and taste it with a wicked smile I even cummed in her mouth she drank said it taste like salty warm metallic thick shake, She told me to rat a lot of fruits and then She drink my cum then She said it taste fruity.

You lucky man
Like Reply
I have cummed on my gfs big boobs...
Like Reply
(23-06-2019, 07:22 AM)Kalponik Wrote: Have you ever cummed on partners face?   Do your partner like to eat cum? Even she gives you blowjob?

I wish to give cumshot on wife face but never tried as I know she will not be comfortable but I pull my cock from her pussy & give in her mouth, she sucks happily.... accidentally I exploded few times in her mouth & she swallowed with weird expression .....
[+] 2 users Like vickyalways23's post
Like Reply
Ive cummed on just about every body part!
Like Reply
iv cummed in my gf puss twice but she dsnt want it on her face or mouth i do tease her by saying your skin will become great but its just for laugh only dont force anything on her she is 37 im 27
Like Reply
Waoo man, u got mature gf
Like Reply
(26-08-2019, 01:45 PM)rayatxxx Wrote: iv cummed in my gf puss twice but she dsnt want it on her face or mouth i do tease her by saying your skin will become great but its just for laugh only dont force anything on her she is 37 im 27

Ur gf must be mature
Like Reply
(26-08-2019, 11:45 PM)Kalponik Wrote: Ur gf must be mature

i dont know in wat sense u saying mature if u saying as an experienced in sex yes she had fucked 4 guys before but if u saying body vise figure vise how do i put it evry 24 year old girl is jelese of her she has a bomb figure she looks like a 24 yer old girl only
Like Reply
(27-08-2019, 10:37 AM)rayatxxx Wrote: i dont know in wat sense u saying mature if u saying as an experienced in sex yes she had fucked 4 guys before but if u saying body vise figure vise how do i put it evry 24 year old girl is jelese of her she has a bomb figure she looks like a 24 yer old girl only

If she drink ur cum?
Like Reply
(28-08-2019, 12:47 AM)Kalponik Wrote: If she drink ur cum?

read properly dude never cummed on her face
Like Reply