Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairy Pussy or Shaved pussy
Hairy Pussy is backdated style from the 80s and 90s. Nowadays, it's all about bikini wax to wear bikinis. As a girl, if you have a hairy pussy every one will laugh at you.
[+] 1 user Likes Bhalo Chele 420's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(20-08-2019, 07:59 PM)Bhalo Chele 420 Wrote: Hairy Pussy is backdated style from the 80s and 90s. Nowadays, it's all about bikini wax to wear bikinis. As a girl, if you have a hairy pussy every one will laugh at you.

Your are partially right in 80s-90s hairy pussy was attractive but after some decades people love shaved or wax pussy but now again history repeat. My Gf have also hairy pussy, she told me that her friends have also keep hairy pussy bcuz it's more attractive to boys. Even they wear bikini they do not care whether there hair exposes or not. They think that it's look more sexy if it little expose. Even some nude photographer and artist like draw Hairy pussy nude women.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
voted for trimmed and clean

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply
Clean pussy is ideal for licking but when it is hairy it's very sexy I personally like to move finger in pussy hairs and no problem in sucking also pussy smell different then shaved
Like Reply
Hairy and smelly is better
Like Reply
seasonal pussy! Bald in summer and bushy in winter
Accpeting Only Frooties that are  Fresh and Juicy! 
[+] 1 user Likes Fetish_99's post
Like Reply
(15-02-2019, 10:42 PM)ladam7 Wrote: Excess hairy. The more the better and sexier. Also hairy ass and thighs

aadmi hi lelo fir to
Like Reply
(24-08-2019, 11:54 AM)pmane367 Wrote: Clean pussy is ideal for licking but when it is hairy it's very sexy I personally like to move finger in pussy hairs and no problem in sucking also pussy smell different then shaved

Yes you are right but its also upon body structure also. In my opinion chubby plumpy plus size ladies should keep and attractive clean shave or was pussy and slim fit curvy body ladies hairy bushy pussy attractive.
Like Reply
I like various types of designs with pussy hairs......
Like Reply
I like clean shaved, I shave my wife's pussy before eating it.
Like Reply
If the pussy has a mild natural smell and taste, then for sure a Clean one, as then i like to lick it

If the pussy has a strong natural smell and taste, then i dont like to lick it and then it doesnt matter
as i have to just fuck her with my cock

I always put my fingers in the pussy first to get an idea about taste and smell before putting mouth there

My ex GF had the best smelling and tasting pussy......i used to lick her for long time.....we also enjoyed 69
[+] 1 user Likes stockyz's post
Like Reply
Clean shaved
----
:D
Like Reply
Fully shaved pussy i like ..love to lick shaved pussy .my wife shave her pussy regularly
If anybody have  any problem with my post please inform me .I will remove that post . 
Like Reply
(06-09-2019, 09:47 AM)stockyz Wrote: If the pussy has a mild natural smell and taste, then for sure a Clean one, as then i like to lick it

If the pussy has a strong natural smell and taste, then i dont like to lick it and then it doesnt matter
as i have to just fuck her with my cock

I always put my fingers in the pussy first to get an idea about taste and smell before putting mouth there

My ex GF had the best smelling and tasting pussy......i used to lick her for long time.....we also enjoyed 69

My Gf have fully excesses hairy pussy and i swears its perfectly suiting to her. She trying to shave her pussy but due to her strong hormon its grow too quickly. So i said you no need shave it you look sexy in hairy pussy. Now she keep her hairy pussy even she like to play with her own hairy pussy.
[+] 1 user Likes rajsahoo30's post
Like Reply
(13-09-2019, 11:08 PM)Sandycuck Wrote: Fully shaved pussy i like ..love to lick shaved pussy .my wife shave her pussy regularly

Same in our case we both like clean. It is always easy to lick each other if shaved
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
waxed is the best
Like Reply
Hairy! Hairy!
Like Reply
I like hairy pussy
Like Reply