Poll: Who is ur favorite
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keerty suresh
41.27%
26 41.27%
Anushka shetty
58.73%
37 58.73%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS OFF SCREEN FANTASY
(17-08-2019, 08:19 PM)Bil freelad980 Wrote: She kissed David pressed her chest out accentuating her bust even more. She knew how much David loved her tits, and she loved having them played with.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSY8TmFAYqAfXBtrmI6k...6dlIoWInli]

His hands found there was to her tits, he sucked her hard Nipples and the feeling there fullness as he kissed her.

Kajal's hands had found their way to his bulge, rubbing it through his pants.

Not willing to waste time because the store would need to open soon, Kajal unbuckled and unzipped her lovers pants.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTSBwhHPU7d7Yk4jDtiq...1q02HXCj-1]

"I need it. Hard and fast," she said to him.

As she leaned back pushing her wet thong against David's hard cock, David reached down and pulled her panties to the side.

David slammed into her causing Kajal to squeal with delight. She locked his cock and he made her feel amazing.

[Image: Kajal%2BAggarwal%2Bnaked%2Bxxx%2Bfucking%2Bimage.jpg]

Watching her tits jiggle David slammed into her repeatedly. She grabed het boobs with her hands. She moaned with each thrust as David drew closer.

[Image: kajal-fucking-gif-2.gif]

"I am going to give you a proper fuck later, but for now," David said grunting as he felt his balls swell.

"I am going to cum!" 

"In my mouth," she cried pushing him back. Not only did she not want to have cum leaking down her leg but she loved the feel and taste of his cum.

[Image: 767_1000.gif]

His cock pulsed in her mouth, filling it with cum.

[Image: kajal1.jpg]

Despite her morning exertions, Kajal was still pissed at her brother. 

All day her mind wrestled with how best to get her brother to pay, not just for this event but many slights she attributed to her brother. 

[Image: Kajal%2BAggarwal%2Bnude%2Bcock%2Bcum%2Bo...andjob.jpg]

Watching her manager get hit on by the sluts who came into the Hot Topic she worked at. When she caught herself biting her lip thinking of his cock she realized she knew exactly what to do. 

TO  BE  CONTINUED.... Heart

Bro like the story so far. If possible plz include bdsm or a bondage theme element to the story.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Continue the updaye
Like Reply
Exclamation 
SIBLINGS  REVENGE #2

At Kajal's  House...

[Image: bali-niconicomansion-22.jpg]
Nisha arrived at Arun's House after dark ready to enjoy the hot tub and a night of making love. She'd been going out with Arun for about a year and despite her high school boyfriend best attempts had kept her virtue in act. 

Finally Arun was the boyfriend that talked her into it. It was romantic and sweet and fun. Not as much fun as tv made it seem, or rather not as pleasurable.

[Image: Screenshot-2019-08-17-22-43-41-com-insta...038200.jpg]

She'd heard Arun's sister through their shared wall one time she was over and Kajal must have been faking how good her boyfriend was. 

At least that's what Arun said but it certainly got Nisha thinking. Now she blushed whenever she saw David despite herself.

They'd all been in Arun and Kajal's hot tub once.
David was fit and firm where Arun was ... fluffier. 

He certainly didn't seem as strong as David could easily lift and carry Kajal. And one particularly embarrassing time, after Kajal had proceeded to give David a lap dance in the hot tub.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQrin7ywovtn1xhk4bYh...bv8Tsjb2qu]

They got up to go inside and David's shorts were tented more impressively that Arun's ever did.

Banishing thoughts of David and Kajal, Nisha pulled black hair into a pony tail and gave herself a quick once over. 

Her Korean heritage showed on her face and with her hair. Her loose tshirt hung off one shoulder and her boy shorts were snug against her petite frame. 

She knew she was hot. Girls and guys checked her out regularly. 
She got out of the car and walked around the back of the house. 

[Image: small-yard-landscaping-ideas-small-backy...photos.jpg]
She heard the dance pop playing, and then heard the hot tub bubbling. She started to get excited, feeling a slight quiver between her legs. 

[Image: giphy_62_large.gif?v=1527069609]
As she rounded the corner of the house she caught the faint smell of weed. She felt her nipples start to stiffen just thinking about the effects weed has on her body. 

She saw Kajal raising a joint to her lips as she walked toward the dimly lit hot tub. It was situated under the houses deck and with trees on the edge of the yard it was private enough to not worry about neighbors.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQY_XKGeCnvJWEIX19t7...TY51yivzex]

"Hey! How are you?" Nisha said excitedly.

"Omg! Nisha! How are you, honey?" Kajal replied. 

She stood up and leaned over exposing herself in her skimpy bikini reaching out to give Nisha a big hug. 

Nisha giggled a little as she got wet from the hug. And accepted the joint that Kajal was handing her. 

"Want to hop in?" Kajal asked bubbily.

"Arun texted me about hot tubbing. Is he inside?" Nisha said looking into the dark house. 

"He went out with mom and dad somewhere," she lied taking another toke of the joint. 

"He might be back soon though so you should wait with me in here," Kajal said handing the joint back to Nisha. 

[Image: giphy.webp]

"Okay, for a little bit," Nisha said taking another glance at the house, unaware her boyfriend was pissed out upstairs after getting baked and laying video games for two days straight. 

She bent over at the waist pushing her boy shorts down exposing her black and white vertically striped bikini bottoms. She stood back up straight and pulled her loose shirt over her head revealing her perky c-cups in the Devide black and white striped bikini, but this time the stripes were horizontal. 

[Image: 7f271861391ba8beb49f3f97efd93796.gif]

"I love your bikini!" Kajal exclaimed as Nisha stepped into the bubbling hot water.

"You look gorgeous," Nisha said. 

"I can get you one if you like it," 
Kajal said pulling the shoulder straps causing her breast to bounce. Kajal caught Nisha's eyes glued to her breasts.

[Image: PicsArt_06-02-09.05.16.jpg]

"My hit," Kajal said leaning in closer placing her hand on Nisha's, sliding her fingers down Nisha's until the joint had been passed from one to the other. 

As Kajal took a long drag from the joint, she smiled seductively at Nisha. After exhaling Kajal asked, "shotgun?"

Nisha nodded, surprised at how horny she was and how attracted to her boyfriend's sister she was, feeling the music pulse through her. 

Kajal took another large toke as she moved closer to Nisha. She turned the roach around and put the lit end in her mouth, put her hand on the back of Nisha's head and pulled her face toward hers.

Nisha's lips parted and felt them pressed against Kajal's. Nisha inhaled deeply as Kajal blew a long stream of smoke into her mouth.

[Image: tumblr_mj1d8wlRVA1r7y641o1_500.gif]

Turning away and coughing, Nisha's breast jiggled as the smoke was expelled from her lungs. Sitting back Kajal smiled as she took the final toke from the [b]mdma laced  joint and then flicked it out into the yard. [/b]

"You okay?" she asked leaning in and rubbing the top of her back.

"Yeah," Nisha smiled enjoying the sensation of the Kajal's hand on her back. Nisha moaned softly. "That feels so good..."

[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Billad980's post
Like Reply
Exclamation 
Kajal scooted closer to Nisha, rubbing both shoulders and her shoulder blades with her thumbs. Nisha turned and leaned away resting her head on her arms as she lay against the side of the hot tub. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRQZzAEXcfYAitIfG4cu...bzJB_uVN0t]

Her breast were continuously tickled by the bubbling water and her pussy grew more damp, though she tried to attribute it to the hot tub and not to the attention she was receiving from her boyfriends sister.

Kajal leaned into her as Nisha's back and gave a series of soft kisses across her bare skin. Nisha inhaled sharply, jerking slightly, but relaxing into the kisses after a moment. 

She had no idea what had overcome her, surprised by how good everything felt and how much she wanted it all to go on. She sat up and pulled away from Kajal's soft grip. 

"I can't..." she whispered. "Your brother..."

Kajal shushed her leaning in and kissing her on the lips as her hand found her way to her waist pulling her in to her. 

[Image: Screenshot-2019-08-17-17-40-33-com-andro...588085.jpg]

Nisha gave herself to the kiss, again feeling the luxurious feel of a woman's lips. She had practiced in high school with a friend but this was so much more intense and erotic. 

They leaned into each other, wrapping their arms around one another as their lips and tongues explored each other. Their smooth, youthful breasts rubbed against each other, covered only in their thin bikini tops.

They continued to kiss and caress each other for what seemed like a long time until Kajal started to kiss down her neck. Each kiss causing a ripple of pleasure to ripple through her body. 

On the air she caught a faint scent of weed and opened her eyes to see David standing there taking a hit off a joint.

[Image: tumblr_mehq68TctJ1rmbrwmo1_500.gif]

"David," she moaned unable to pull away from Kajal's lips and hands. As Nisha's eyes trailed down David's body her hips bucked slightly.

TO  BE  CONTINUED.... Heart
Like Reply
Exclamation 
If you like my Story, give a like or comment, and give me Positive Reputation. which gives me motivation to Write more and more 

OR

If you don't like my style give your suggestions on how to make Entertaining and Hot stories..

Keep  Supporting and Motivating.. banana
Like Reply
Good bro..continue it.. write a story on nayanthara bro..plzz..continue this ..waiting for next update
Like Reply
Really Great Workyaa

Keep the good Work Coming!!
Like Reply
HEY  GUYS..

Next  Update  will  be  TOMORROW..

[Image: Screenshot-2019-08-17-17-30-23-com-insta...054245.jpg]
Like Reply
DUDE AWESOME AND SOME TRY TO PREITY ZINTA IPL CRICKET FUCKING SERIES PLEASE PLEASE..
Like Reply
SIBLINGS  REVENGE #3

[Image: giphy.webp]

Kajal giggled as she turned to face her lover. One hand pulled Nisha's face to her neck as she reached out with her other to David.

"Come here, baby," Nisha heard her say. And as Nisha began to kiss Kajal's neck she could hear David pulling his shirt off and then the zip of his fly. 

A moment later the water sloshed as David must have gotten in the tub and then she could feel Kajal's body reacting to her and David kissing.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQmtr-7mE5WvFH5LefMc...f5NFKcr7Wd]

Nisha felt David's hand rub against hers as they both explored Kajal's flat stomach, blaming it on being accidental and blaming not moving hers because of the heat of the moment and not because she wanted to feel David's touch. 

This illusion was tested when their fingers became interlaced momentarily and David tugged slightly on her.

Kajal's hand found her way to Nisha's chin and turned her face back up to her, their lips locking again.

David kissed down Kajal's neck and pushed her bikini straps off her shoulders. His hands slide down her arms and onto her hips gripping her and pulling her back to him slightly, but not enough to disturb the girls making out. 
[Image: 62e352dd7b83faa3df9a4eb7acb1d565.jpg]

His hands worked back up her back and he unfastened her bikini top.

Kajal moved Nisha's arms around as they continued to kiss allowing her to slide the bikini top from her body and tossed it out of the tub.

Nisha was so wrapped up in the moment she didn't feel her bikini top being untied until it fell off her shoulders. 

Nisha broke the kiss and leaned back pulling her arms up to cover her exposed breast. She noticed that Kajal was topless and saw David's eyes on her as his hands fondled Kajal's tits, her nipples being squeezed between his fingers.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSlPhbc9AqWR7w36DyD9...-OiMGUOpJv]

Kajal pushed Nisha's arms up forcing her chest out and proceeded to kiss down her chest and to her nipple. 

She held her waist as her nipple rolled around her mouth, rubbed by her tongue. Her hands were on Kajal's head rubbing through her hair as her head was leaned back. This experience was rapturous.

Kajal moved to the side allowing Nisha to be sandwiched between her and David. David slide up to Nisha, her bare leg pressing against his knee. While one hand held Kajal's hip his other up the inside of Nisha's thigh. 

Only after the intense pleasure started did she realize that is was David squeezing her thigh, moving up her hip and find its way to her other breast. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQBk8sJOERXvrOZGrWnn...PXOSUBfy_3]
As his hand teased its way to her nipple she looked at him with lust and leaned in kissing this man she had fantasized about.

Nisha was overwhelmed by euphoria as she french kissed her crush. Her nipples were in heaven as one was sucked and kissed by his girlfriend and the other was tweaked and caressed by his strong hands.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSJ-O1d9ic_IDl2eYIOi...JtUdUvUAD3]

Kajal kissed up her chest and neck and said, "my turn," as she first kissed Nisha and then kissed David. She pushed him back and slide up on his lap giving David a lapdance as his hands held her hips. 

She proceeded to continue to kiss Nisha as Nisha's hands found their way to her tits. Nisha kissed onto Kajal's nipples as Kajal ground into David with the beat. 

"Nisha's turn," Kajal said pulling her nipple from Nisha's mouth and standing up off David's lap. 

She stood Nisha up and embraced her pressing their bare breasts together. David's hips rose in time to the beat as he watched these gorgeous young beauties grope and caress each other. 

The water, bubbling at their thighs, allowed David to enjoy a view of their asses as they rotated around, going from Kajal's black thong bikini to Nisha's stripped bikini briefs.

Kissing Kajal, Nisha felt David's hands go to her hips, pulling her down. She thought she should stop but she couldn't help herself. This all felt so good, like a dream come true.

As she slid back, she felt David's hard cock press against her ass and began to gyrate against him to the music. Her breathing intensified as he humped against her. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQMWA0blNRkD0KNPxaS-...K58FCvb3iG]

David's hands pulled at the knots of her remaining clothes as Kajal made kissed her body. As her bikini came completely undone she lifted her ass as David pulled her up and Kajal pulled it off her. Completely naked she lowered herself feeling David's naked, hard cock squeezed between her ass checks. 
Like Reply
Caught by surprise, she ground down on him expecting to at least have him boxer clad. She reached down between them and slide her hand between them confirming that he had been naked with her in the hot tub this whole time.

[Image: Full%20nude%20kajal%20agarwal%20hand%20job%20gif.gif]

Her hand stroked his hard cock all the way up and down. It was fatter and longer than Arun's and the thought of her boyfriend brought a pang of guilt that was quickly washed away by David's hands mauling her tits and kissing her neck. 

Her eyes still closed she turned back to kiss him as she lowered her ass again, feeling his girth slide between her ass cheeks. She kissed him deep, their tongues dancing, as he thrust against her.

Turning back around and opening her eyes she saw Kajal licking her lips watching them her hands beneath the water, rubbing her clit to her well planned revenge.

"Wanna feel something amazing, baby?" David said wrapping his hands around her petite waist and lifting her up over his cock. 

He slid the tip up and down her clit and despite her hesitancy she began to slide against him, rubbing her clit over and over with his engorged cock.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRJaHbrxbW8Rs19DB1fG...xk-LQWFqC2]

"Baby, you feel so good," David said, kissing Nisha's neck.Just then Nisha came, for the first time. 

[Image: tumblr_n7amv758ag1rs6a2oo9_400.gif]

Despite how long her and Arun had been going out she had never felt that before. She thought she had come but the intension was right, you know if when it happens. As her orgasmal haze faded she heard Kajal cum too.

One of Kajal's hands was cupping her sumptuous breasts and the other was rubbing her clit vigorously under the water.
Embarrassed that she had just used Kajal's man to cum right in front of her she covered her face and sat still. 

David's hands still gripped her hips and she could feel him flexing his penis against her, causing little waves of pleasure to wash over her.

Biting her lip, she lowered her hands and looked at Kajal, "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"I know what came over me," David joked, to which Nisha turned back and playfully slapped his chest. all Three began with Laugh...

[Image: 63870909.cms]

TO  BE  CONTINUED.... Heart
Like Reply
NEXT  UPDATE  WILL  BE  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Pls  Share your Comment and Give Ratings and Reputation
Which  motivates to  Write some Slutty  Stories...
Like Reply
Super erotic..... super.... update.. 

All the best  Heart

I am also writing a story in hindi forum. 
Hawas ki aag

I will be happy if you read it and give your feedback, comment. 
[Image: 20230816-221934.png]
Like Reply
[Image: 20190820-161419.jpg]
[Image: 20230816-221934.png]
Like Reply
(20-08-2019, 03:55 PM)Baban Wrote: Super erotic..... super.... update.. 

All the best  Heart

I am also writing a story in hindi forum. 
Hawas ki aag

I will be happy if you read it and give your feedback, comment. 

HEY.. THAT WILL BE AWESOME.. I WOULD LOVR TO READ YOUR STORY BROTHER... Heart
Like Reply
Add Nisha Agarwal fakes even will be nice
Just a thought,,?
Like Reply
(21-08-2019, 08:30 AM)Idiot123 Wrote: Add Nisha Agarwal fakes even will be nice
Just a thought,,?

Sure.. wl do it for next update..
Like Reply
[Image: bud-important-announcement-800x280.jpg?f...C224&ssl=1]

HELLO  GUYS...

NEXT  UPDATE  IS READY  BUT I WANNA  ASK  YOU  SOMETHING.....

U  GUYS  WANT  KAJAL  TO  FUCK  HER  BROTHER ARUN OR  ONLY  WITH  MANAGER  DAVID..!!!

PLEASE  LET  ME  KNOW  YOUR  SUGGESTIONS.. STORY IS GONNA  END  IN  THIS  PART. IF U  GUYS  WANT  I  WILL  CONTINUE..

I  WILL  POST  THE  PART 4  SOON..  SO  PLS  LET  ME  KNOW  ASAP...
Like Reply
(21-08-2019, 02:52 PM)Billad980 Wrote: HELLO  GUYS...

NEXT  UPDATE  IS READY  BUT I WANNA  ASK  YOU  SOMETHING.....

U  GUYS  WANT  KAJAL  TO  FUCK  HER  BROTHER ARUN OR  ONLY  WITH  MANAGER  DAVID..!!!

PLEASE  LET  ME  KNOW  YOUR  SUGGESTIONS.. 

I  WILL  POST  THE  PART 4  SOON.. 
Please bro make nidhi agrwal roleplay ??she is look like teddy bear
Like Reply
Nidhi's  Role will end in next update bro..
Like Reply