Incest My Agent Mom by Devteen
But I couldn't succeeded in my mission, moms nighty got stucked near her knee, i know if I pull it with more force it will free , but I were afraid so I didn't pull it. But surprisingly mom mooved her body over mine and along with that mom slightly lifted her legs. Along with that moms nighty became free from the sucked area . then I understood mom intentionally do that movement for me to pull the nighty..
I got confidence, but I can feel still my hands trembling due yo excitement. I slowely slowely pulled it and finally the nighty reached just below moms ass , again mom mooved her body over mine and it helped me to pull the nighty more upward and finally moms ass became free from the nighty.
My hands left the nighty and slowely mooved towards moms big ass which is now only coveted by a blue 95-100cm panty. I started breathing heavily , my heart beaten its max speed also I felt moms hot breath on my chest with more speed and ration.
Finally my shaking hands touched moms ass globes. Interesting thing is my hands touched the skin of moms ass cheeks because the panty which mom wearing is unabled to cover her big ass globes.
My hands roamed over moms naked ass globes for several minute and the hot sensation made me breath heavily , also I felt my dick will explode inside my underwear. I increased power in rubbing my palm over the ass cheeks , I slowely pinched moms ass cheeks like massaging it and I heared mom making low moaning sounds " ooh,ooo"..
It gave me more confidence, I caught both sides of the panty with my hands and I strongly pulled it and made the panty tuck inside her ass crack and the ass globes became completely free. " aaaaaa", I heard this sound from mom when I pulled the panty.
I cupped moms ass cheeks and started rubbing my hand with more power over moms ass cheeks and after that I spreaded moms ass cheeks to its max to both sides with full force with my both hands and same time mom bitten on my chest.
" ooooh" ,, sound came from my mouth but it was not because pain, its because of the hot feeling I got when mom bitten on my chest. But mom didn't took her mouth from my chest mom with her toung licked on my chest and sucked the saliva from my chest.
I lost my complete control then, I used my full power I pressed mom's ass cheeks that hardly for several minutes and inbetween I spreaded the ass cheeks and pinched on the flush. Then my pointing finger of right hand moved inside moms ass crack and I mooved the finger through moms ass crack in search of the tiny ass hole and finally my finger found the tiny hole.
I rubbed my finger over moms ass hole and moms moan sound became louder and louder " aaaaa,,,,aaaaoooo,,ooooolo".. Mom pinched on my left chest with her hand like she is enjoying my touch.. Then I took my right hand from moms ass crack and brought it towards my mouth and put inside my mouth and I sucked my pointing finger and drenched my finger with my saliva and again brought my hand on moms ass and I touched the tiny hole with the pointing finger which had my saliva.
I slowely rubbed the wet finger at the entrance of tiny asshole. And slowely slowely I pushed my finger into the asshole. " ooooohhh", mom made a loud sound by her mouth. Other than that mom didn't told me to stop it or it pains. Again I put the finger in my mouth and after drenching it with my saliva again I brought the finger on to the tiny hole and I slowely slowely pressed it inside. Mom widened mooved her ass little upward direction and I pushed my finger with more force and finally my finger entered inside my moms ass hole.
I started mooving my finger slowely inside and outside , inbetween I drenched my finger with my saliva and made moms ass hole loose. I circled my finger inside moms asshole made mom moan loudly " aaaaa,,,oooooo", same time mom licked on my chest with her toung and other side pinched with fingers .
While circling the finger inside , my left hand mooved towards moms ass crack and instead of going towards moms ass hole my hand mooved to the space inbetween moms both thighs. And it ended touching moms pussy over the panty, moms panty were really wet at that time. Then scratched my finger over moms pussy above her panty and with the other I slowely finger fucked moms assm.
Then with my left hand I caught moms panty inbetween her thighs and strongly pulled it and made the cloth of her panty rubbed on her pussy..same time mom made a big sound" oooooooooohhhh".... I got the indication mom liking it, so without wasting any time, my left hand entered inside the panty over moms pussy and with the pointing finger I touched mom's wet juicy pussy softlym without wasting any time I slowely rubbed my finger through moms pussy lips and I felt my finger being drenched by moms pussy juice.
After that I rubbed my finger through the crack inbetween moms pussy lips and suddenly I pushed my finger into moms pussy and the half of my finger entered inside moms pussy. But suddenly mom acted really wiered, mom rolled over from my body and layed near my right side, turning to other side. I didn't understood anything, I know mom enjoyed my finger in her holes, but I don't know why mom made me stopped doing it.
I layed looking at the roof breathing heavily , I don't know what will I do next?. I looked my left pointing finger and saw it is still wetm I brought it near my mouth and sniffed it first and then put inside my mouth and I got the mighty salty taste.
I layed there some more time looking at the roof, and suddenly thought " let's try one more time, if anything happened today, then its not going to happen for ever".. I looked towRds mom and I found mom didn't covered her ass with the nighty. I saw moms white milky big ass which made me stop thinking.
I gathered my full courage and sat on the bed and layed back opposite direction of mom. I adjusted myself for reaching my face to moms ass. Then i put my right arm over my moms waist and I slowely slowely mooved my face towards my moms ass. There's only 4-5 cm gap between moms ass and my ass, i started shivering due to excitement and I started breathing heavily.. Then I saw mom's ass suddenly juggeled like mom got an electric shock when my hot breath touched moms ass. I layed still to saw my moms reaction, but mom didn't mooved after that.
Then i decides to proceed , I mooved my head forward and at first i slowely kissed on moms right ass globe. It was an soft kiss, I again layed still to see moms reaction. Mom didn't mooved a bit and I kissed on moms right and left ass cheeks one by one . I don't know how many times I kissed on her ass cheeks, I pressed my face hardly into the ass globes and layed like that fore several minutes.
I felt mom is pushing her ass backward, so I took my face from moms ass and looked at moms ass carefully. Then I saw mom juggling her ass slowely. I didnt understood what mom wants to say, I failed to ask this to mom . then I saw moms left hand coming towards her ass and mom with her left hand slightly lowered her panty and scratched with her hand on her left ass cheek. Then mom took her hand from her ass but mom didn't put the panty back on.
I felt mom asking me to remooved her panty, but Iam not sure, but decided to check. With my right hand I caught moms panty and started mooving it backward. Then mom slightly lifter her ass and understood, yes, mom is asking me to remooved it.
I didn't waited any long I caught moms panty and slides it to backward untill moms ass became completely free, and I remooved it and thrown it to ground. My full body is shivering due to excitement my face slowely mooved and touched moms asz and I extendes my toung and slowely touched inside moms ass crack and started licking through the ass crack. My toung didn't reached inside the ass crack because of the big ass globes.
Inbetween I slowely bitten on moms ass cheeks which made mom shiver suddenly. Then mom extended her hand towRds her ass and caught her ass cheek and spreaded it as much ass possible and mooved her ass backward. Without any time I extended my toung inside moms ass crack and touched inside and I started licking there. I started hearing loud moans from mom. " aaaaaaaaa,,,oooooo,,,haaaaaaa"..
With the edge of my toung I tickled at the entrance of moms ass hole along with that I put my left hand inside moms thighs and brought it near to moms pussy. I slowely touched moms pussy with my left pointing finger and I felt thick fluid leaking from her pussy. I mighty rubbed my finger at the entrance of her pussy along with that I licked moms ass hole and didn't forget to bite on her ass cheeks , which made mom say " ouch......", along with her loud moans.
I mooved my finger slowely through the thick pussy lips and after doing this for several seconds, I penetrated my finger into her pussy. My small finger easily without any difficulty disappeared inside my birthhole. Mom made big moaning sound " aaaaaaaa oooooo oooooo o". Without wasting anytime I slowely started mooving my finger in and out from moms pussy. Along with that I countinued licking moms ass hole and I pushed my toung inside the asshole and the tip of my toung disappeared into moms pussy.
I circled my finger inside moms pusdy I felt moms whole body shivering. I fucked moms pussy with my finger that fastly . mom countinuesly made " aaah,aaah,,aah,ash,aah" rhythamatically.
Its too much for me, I sat on the bed remooved my dhoti also my underwear and thrown it away. In that time mom turned and layed on her back and looked at me with half closed eyes and opened lips. I went near to moms face and kissed in my moms lips passionately . mom responded back this time we kisses on each other lips passionately and I sucked moms which lower lip with my lips and looked at mom with my lusty eyes. Mom too looked at me with her lusty eyes..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Quote:kumar_tamil21
wow nice, but please dont make raj fuck his mother, let him lick mom's asshole or pussy, and let him lick clean mom's both hole from other's creampie, even he can drink mom's sweet pee, but please dont make him fuck his mother, my kind request
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
But suddenly mom closed her eyes for seconds , I looked towards moms face and I understood something is not right. So I layed near mom and asked : what happened mom?, you can tell me anything.
Mom took sometime to replay , mom opened her eyes but not looked towards me and looked towards roof ceiling and said : kanna, we are going to cross the limit. I don't think it is right. But iam not going to stop you.
I understood what mom meant, mom said indirectly that, please don't fuck your own mom, or own birth hole. Its a request, but if I want to do it, mom is ready for that...
I thought myself " mom is right, i can't do that, but I want to do it. Mom will lay there for me, but mom is not going to enjoy it, is that you wanted kannan?, "..
After sometime I stood from the bed weared my dhoi. I saw mom looking at me. I smiled towards mom and mom too smiled. I layed back near to mom and said : don't worry mom, Iam not going to do that, I bit carried away looking my sweat hot sexy mom. But won't happen again.
Hearing it mom turned towards me and kissed all over my face and said : thank you dear.....
Hearing it I hugged mom tightly as much as I can mom too hugged me tightly and I said : please let me lay like this near to you always.. Please...
Mom said : if you don't lay like this, I will let fisy to lay like this. Hahaha...
I too laughed and cupped moms nude ass again with my left hand and asked : and how about this?..
Mom replayed slowely : mm, you can..
Hearing it I broke the hug and mooved towards other side of my mom and bend my upper body and kissed softly on moms ass and looked towards moms face with a cheeky smile . at the same time i saw mom looking at me anxiously, thinking what I am going to do?.
Then mom smiled and said : mmmmmmm....
I became really happy by moms positive replay and then I took next step, I lowered my upper body again caught moms right ass cheek with my left hand and I spreaded it as much as I can and I saw the tiny red and black coloured hole again. Its been hard to touch the hole with my toung while mom in this position because of the size of moms ass globes. But somehow I managed to touch the entrance of the hole slightly with the edge of my tong and I slowely licked there. After seconds of licking I raised my head abd looked towards mom with s cheeky smile. Then mom replayed with a naughty smile : it is nasty and wiered, are you sure you want to do it?.
I asked with a smile : are you enjoying it?, I like it...this was always my dream..will be my dream..
Mom smiled and replayed : mmm, I like it too.. Where did my son learn all these?.
I smiled and asked: good or bad?..
Mom said : mmm, too good..
Hearing it I layed back near to mom and mom turned towards me and hugged me tightly and said in low voice : oh god, i don't have any idea why iam allowing you to do this. But Iam liking it..
I said : that's all I wanted to hear... Saying this my right mooved towards moms pussy and touched moms thick pussy lips with my two finger. Its already wet at that time. I felt the creamy fluid in my finger.
But mom said suddenly : Iam not okey with this , kannaa..
I didn't took my hand from there , I started mooving my finger through the gap between the pussy lips. And then I said : I promise, I won't ever try to penetrate there with my dick. That's is my promise mom. Please , please, please allow me to touch there with my finger, please......
Then mom replayed after two three seconds : mmm, I believe my son will stand firmly with his words.
There's nothing more I wanted to hear , I pushed my finger into the wet sloppy hole. Which made mom make a plesssure sound " ooooh...".
Then mom said : don't say always dick, my dick.. Its not that bigger enough to call a dick... You can say prick.. Saying this mom laughed...
I said : oh,, very funny... You will call it "dick" one day...
I started mooving my finger in out of moms pussy.. Along with that mom caressed my hair and mom pushed my head from back of my head onto moms boobs and said :mmm, i will....
But mom didnt let me finger fuck her more time, after sometime mom mooved her buttocks bsckward which made my finger came out her pussy. I looked towards moms face surpridingly and mom smiled at me and said : not now,, let's try it in the night. I have lot of household works left, more than that I had to prepare dinner. If you do that work with your finger for more time, I think I can't able to complete all my jobs.
Hearing it I smiled and said : okey mom... Call me if you wants any help..
Mom said : I don't want any help, go and study kannaa,, again and again Iam saying to you, whatever we doing or going to do, it should not be effected your studies...
I said : never mom....
After that mom kissed me again on my forehead and stood from the bed . mom took her panty from the bed and looked at the panty and and then looked at me and smiled and said : I think from now on, I didn't want this ... Saying this mom throwed it back to the bed and mooved out of the room.
I countinued laying on the bed.. I were very very happy now, I don't even imagine a situation like just happened with mom even in my dreams. I looked at my hand which I uses to fuck my birth hole for seconds and I brought it towards my mouth and slowely licked it with my toung. My other hand mooved towards my dick and I caught my dick with the hand and I suddenly thought " I need to study, I had to give good result, otherwise I will lose everything".. Then I stood from the bed and mooved to my room and picked my book and started studying.
I lost my consentration somany times but somehow managed it. I countinued studying untill I felt moms hands on my bare back. Actually i really panicked by the touch because i gave myself completely for studying at that time. So moms touch made me jump from the chair and I said : oh.... Mom... You really scared me.
Mom smiled and came close to me and hugged me tightly and said : dont over strain dear, you know why I said you to study well. You are my only hope. I want to take rest after my son gets a good job.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I smiled and kissed on moms forehead and said : I will mom, don't worry..
Then mom said : anyway its already 0900pm, let's take dinner together. Saying this mom broke the hug and tried to turn, but I pulled mom back to my body and looked at moms face and said : mom... Please don't hesitate to tell if Iam crossing the limit or if you felt hurted by me..
Mom smiled at me and said : kannnaa, we are already broke the seal of a mom son relationship. I think we both knew it is wiered. But Iam ready accept it. I mean I already accepted it. Because you are my life dear, you are the one who gave me this life , who give me the chance to stay here in the house . no mom won't get a son like you.
Then I said : don't say like that mom, I want my mom happy for ever..
Hearing it mom kissed on my lips softly and said : Iam happy dear, really happpy... Let's have dinner dear...
After that mom and me had our dinner together and then we watched movie together in the TV. Inbetween I asked to mom : so,, when will you leave tomarrow?..
Mom said : around 0830. Why?..
Me : nothing, don't forget to woke me before you going...
Mom : haha, why?..
I said with a cheeky smile : nothing....
I said myself inside my mind " I can't tell you the real reason mom that I had to put the spy cam back in your bag".
After sometime mom asked me : so where are you planning to sleep today night?..
I said : common, tell me mom, what is it?..
Mom with cheeky smile said to me : Anwar called me while you were in your room studying. He is so desperate to talk with me. He pleaded to me to stay In my room alone today.
I smiled hearing it and said to mom : mmm, I will be in my room, call me when you were finished talking to him.
Mom became happy hearing it..
Then i said to mom : mom,,,why can't you change the call timing with Anwar. I mean , now you don't have to wait untill I slept. Tell him to call you around 1030 to 1100 clock. How's that?.
Mom : haaa, you are right ,, I will tell him..
Around 1045, like as we planned mom gave miss call to Anwar infront of me when we were in the hall watching TV. Actually it was me insisted mom to miss call him. Seconds later Anwar called back to mom and mom walked into her room with her mobile leaving me alone in the hall.
I watched TV around 30 minutes and later I lost my patience so, I switched off the TV and walked towards moms room. Mom didn't locked the door from inside at that time because mom knew that it is not necessary now. I mooved inside the room that slowely and I heared mom giggling and talking : oh.. Do it slowely Anwar, its all yours.. You had to lick my nipples first....
I switched on the light in the room and the scene I saw made me open my mouth and my eyes popped from the pocket, because I saw mom laying on the bed without even a single cloth on her body, I mean mom is completely nude and there's phone in her left hand and right hand were also busy pressing her own right boob.
The light made mom jump from the bed said loudly : oh..... And mom stared at me ...
I gave indication to mom to cool herself... And mom said in the phone : one minute, I think I heared a nice outside...
After that mom put the phone on the bed and asked by indication with her right hand : what you want?.
I too replayed through indication : I want to sleep...
Then mom said through indication : now?.. Can you wait 20 minutes..
I said : no....
Then mom took her phone and said : Anwar 5 minutes, I think there's cat inside kitchen , I will call you.. Then mom cut the call..
I saw desperation on moms face and I went towards mom and sat on the bed and said to mom : you don't need to stop talking with him. Iam not going to disturb you..
Then mom said : common, I can't do that kannaa, in your presence talking to him.. I can't...
Then I smiled and said : mom..... I heared you talking to him , also talking to sajan sir somany times, even I mssturbated hearing it standing outside that dooor. Don't forget what I seen with my own eyes in sajans house. Did i make any problem at that time?..
Mom said : kannna, that time I didn't aware that you ... But now, its something else...
Me : oh...... Mom... Is that my mom saying?. Today itself you let my friend fisal feel your ass that too infront of me..so don't say like that. I smiled at mom and playfully pinched on moms cheek...
But mom didn't said anything...
So I said : try once mom, if you felt that my presence stopping you talk freely with him. Then I will go from here, its my promise . you know I won't broke my promise. Please mom....
I said all these dialogues with my hardened dick because of looking at moms sexy plump body...
Mom looked at me and saw Iam looking towards moms boobs lustly... Seeing it mom playfully slapped on my cheek and asked : don't look at that like this.. Don't forget that you drank milk from these in your childhood.
I smiled and said to mom : mmm, but I know some guys who drinks milk from these beautiful boobs.
Mom laughed and said : haha, but they didn't drank milk from it... Only tried for it...
We both laughed and after that moms mobile started ringing , mom took the phone in her hand said to me with a cheeky smile : switch off the light please....
I became happy hearing it and I switched off the light and mom attended the call and I mooved to the bed and layed on it ..
I heared mom saying : yes, everything all right...
I were really desperate to hear what Anwar talking to mom , so I took the phone from moms hand and put it in loud speaker and gave back the phone to moms hand...
I didn't see moms expression, but I heared AnwR saying : so, where we stopped honey?...
Mom replayed to him : nipples... I understood that mom having difficulty to talk with Anwar because of my presence. Then I mooved closer to mom and put my left hand on moms left 36D boob and started pressing it slowely..
Anwar said : haaa, so like my dear shobha wanted, I will lick that brown nipple slowely with my toung..
Hearing it I caught moms nipple with my two fingers and started squeezing it slowely which made mom moan " ooooooh"..
Anwar said : did you like it dear?, I will suck your nipples with my lips like tasting a candy...
Mom said in low voice : yaa, i like it...
Hearing it I squeezed it with my fingers more hardly which made mom moan louder and say : aaaaaaaa, do it slowely.....
Anwar said hearing it : no shobha,, I will suck it hardly...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
But mom didn't let me go too far I heared mom saying to Anwar : Anwar I will call you back... I want to check kannan..... Saying this mom cut the call and that made me took my hand from moms boob.
It was dark inside the room, so I couldn't see what is my moms face expression, but mom said : kannnaa, it should be happened, its too wiered... I can't do it ... Try to understand...
Hearing it I just hummed : mm.. After that I stood from the bed and walked towards my room.
Moms sudden change of behaviour made me sad but I know its too tough for her to take it, I mean talk with her boyfriend while her own son playing on her body... Its hard to take it....
I lost my hardness , I didn't had any option other than try to sleep. I don't know how much time I took, I stated falling into sleep.. But suddenly I heared door opening sound and I looked towards there and saw mom entering into my room, that too completely nude . I layed back and mom layed near me and hugged me tightly from my back. But I didn't mooved a bit from the bed. Moms 36D boobs were pressed on my back and moms body heat made me shiver suddenly and my dick started gaining its hardness.
I heared mom asking: are you angry with me ?..
I replayed ; no mom,, don't worry about that... I understood your situation . i shouldn't have come to your room. I know.. Sooorry....
Mom kissed on my neck, I think mom became sentimental , mom said : kannnaa, don't be angry with me, please.... I think I had to stop everything.. Otherwise one day you will think your mom is a cheap women who share her body with somany guys... Iam afraid, really afraid loosing you...
Hearing it I turned and hugged mom tightly and moms boobs crushed on my chest and i said : mom....... There's no chance for it. Iam so proud of having a hot sexy women as my mom. You don't need to stop anything, thinking I will hate you one day. Its not gonna happen. But if you stop anything because of me, then I won't talk to you anymore. Everybody have only one life, if you don't enjoyed it now, then when will you do it... Mom I have request, please don't say that again and again. Iam not going to hate you, never....
Mom said : I don't know, how can you able to think like this... Whatever Iam so lucky to have you son like you..
My right hand mooved towards moms ass and cupped the big left ass cheek with my right hand and started pressing it softly and I said : this is making me crazy...
Mom laughed and said : I know,,, you are a crazy boy... Do did you done anything after coming here?..
I said : nope... I lost the mood... What about you mom?..
Mom : no... I lost it too...
Me : why?, what happened?/.
Mom : mmm, I were anxious about you, I became afraid thinking about you, I mean I felt that you hurted because of my words...
Me : oh....don't be that foolish mom, Iam absolutely okey... I can understand your feelings... If you wants you can go and talk to him again..
Mom : no, no,, I don't want to talk to anyone...
Me : are you sure mom?..
Mom : haha, yes dear,,,
I gatherd my courage and said : so ,, do you need any help from me , mom?..
Hearing it mom pinched my cheek with her fingers and said : I don't want any help from you,,, first you help yourself, I can feel it on my thighs..
I understood what meant by that , mom meant about my hard dick which is now being pressed on moms thigh....
I said : mmm, can I expect any help from you mom?..
Mom replayed : what you want , tell me?. I believe my son will stay with his promise....
I became little irritated hearing it, and I suddenly turned to other side without saying anything and mooved little bit from moms body...
But mom mooved closer to my body and asked : what happened now?..
Me : I don't want any help from you, please you shouldnt have said that always. Iam not going to broke the line, please don't say that again and again...
Then mom hugged me and kissed behind my neck and said : Iam sooorry, you are a boy who is in teenage, that's why Iam.. I won't say that again..
Saying this moms left hand slowely mooved towards my dick and cupped her palm on my hardness and softly squeezed my meat...which made me say : oooh...
I just layed still excited , i felt goosebumps all over my body and my moms palm mooved inside my dhoti and finally caught my dick with her palm softly and squeezed it softly.. I felt my moms hot breath behind my neck, and my heart became faster and I started breathing heavily..
Mom started mooving the skin on my dick upward and backward slowely... At that I took my left hand and mooved it towards my back and at first I put it on moms left thigh. Then I mooved my hand rubbing my palm on moms thigh and it reached inbetween moms both big thighs. Suddenly mom just lifted her left thigh and gave my hand space to touch my fingers on moms clean shaved pussy. I didn't waited long , I started rubbing my finger through the crack inbetween thick pussy lips up and down. Moms pussy is already wet at that time, I countinued rubbing my finger through the crack while mom shaking my dick slowely..
I pushed my pointing finger inside moms pussy which made mom squeeze my dick hardly and made a sound : ooooooh....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I didn't waited long i started mooving my pointing finger inside and outside of the pussy slowely . mom bitten on my shoulder when I circled my finger inside the pussy. Suddenly I took my finger from my birth hole and sat on the bed and remooved my dhoti completely and layed back but this time I layed opposite to mom . I didn't saw moms expression because of darkness. This time my right hand mooved towards moms pussy and I penetrated my middle finger deep inside the pussy and started mooving my finger inside and outside from the pussy.
I heared mom moaning " aaaa,oooo,,,aaaa". Then with my left hand I caught moms left hand and made it caught my dick again. My mom gripped on my dick and same as before started shaking my dick. I felt moms pussy juice leaking outside from the pussy along with my finger coming outside from it. My head slowely mooved towards the sweat hole and it reached just near to my birth hole and the punchent smell of urine and sweat penetrated through my nose holes.
Iam sure mom didn't noticed it, I took my middle finger from the hole and closed my eyes and put it inside my mouth and sucked it three four times . my mouth filled with a salty taste ... I countinued doing this inbetween fucking moms pussy with fingers at the same time mom shaking my dick slowely.
Then i put my left arm over moms buttocks and cupped the left ass cheek and pressing it hardly. Then I brought my face close and softly kissed just above moms pussy which being fucked by middle finger. I felt moms body jerked a bit. I countinued kissing there and finally my lips touched moms thick pussy lips and same time I remooved my finger from the pussy . I heared mom saying : kannaaa, noo....don't... But it was a weak request which made me extend my toung out from my mouth and started licking softly over the thick pussy lips.
Mom screamed : noooo, kannnaaaa,,,, don't.... But it was not a strong request because mom gripped my dick more hardly on my dick and lifted moms left thigh in the air. .. I didn't waited for a second , I placed my right cheek on moms inside right thigh and started eating moms pussy with my lips. Mom placed her right thigh over my face and my face became trapped inbetween moms both big thighs.
I started licking pussy with my toung which made mom moan loudly.... After sometime I decide to change my position, so I stood from the bed and made mom lay flat on her back on the bed layed on my belly between moms legs and my face reached near moms pussy. Mom automatically lifted her legs in the air and put it over my both shoulders and presses her both thighs inward on my both cheeks. I penetrated my toung deep inside hole as much as I can and started mooving my head up and down. I circled my toung inside the wet hole which made mom scream in plessure.
My room filled with moms pressure sounds and I inserted my right pointing finger along with my toung deep inside my birth hole. I ticked mom's g spot with the edge of my toung while I fucking moms pussy with my pointing finger.
Inbetween I turned my body little bit to left side and with my left hand I caught my dick and started shaking my dick. Me and mom drenched in sweat , I drank every drop of honey coming from my birth hole. I countinued doing what iam doing, inbetween i came near to climax two times, but i controlled myself without shooting my cum outside, i stopped shaking my dick at thst moment both times. Seconds later I felt mom giving more pressure on my shoulders and mom arched her body and screamed : aaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
Which made me took my finger outside and at the same time a lighty salty water splashed on my lips and nose and chin.. Then I increased the speed in shaking my dick and I licked moms pussy lips widely with my toung and seconds later I shoot my hide load on the bed.
I breathed heavily and took my mouth from mom's pussy and put my chin on moms right thigh and rested my head giving full weight on moms thighs. I closed my eyes and countinued breathing heavily but I didn't hear any words from mom.
Minutes later I stood from the bed and mooved towards mom and layed near to mom who is still laying flat on her back on the bed. I put my right hand on moms body and hugged her tightly but I didn't said anything to mom. My mouth is still filled by that sweet salty taste of moms orgasmic fluid. Sometime later I heared mom saying : why did you do this?..
I replayed in slow voice : don't you like it mom...
Mom didn't replayed anything to me , then I called : mom.......
Mom replayed : oh god, you shouldn't have done this...
Then I replayed : why mom... I believe you liked it...
Mom reolayed : shut up kannnaa, its not about liking or not liking....
I said : then what mom?...
Again mom didn't said anything....
Then I said : Iam soorry mom...
Hearing it mom turned towards me and pinched my right ear lobe hardly and said : hell with your sooorry.... Where did you learned to do this?..
I replayed : porn videos...
Mom : mmmmm....... Let's sleep now, I don't want to hear anything from you...
Me : are you angry with me now?..
Mom replayed : Iam still laying near you,,,, be quiet..... I need sometime quiet....
Me : mmmmm......

I opened my eyes and looked towards the clock directly, it is 11pm in the morning. I jumped from the bed and searched mom all over in the house but I didn't seen her. I got a note from the dining table .... " tea is in the flask, I didn't make anything for your lunch because I woke late , you will get money from the shelve in my room, have lunch from outside, you had to take lunch , don't forget that"....
I understood mom already gone to meet Vimal as per planned, but I became sad because I couldnt place my spy cam in her hand bag. I went to my room freshened up and layed back on my bedm. Then I took my mobile and called mom, mom didn't picked the phone so I called her again and again... Fourth time mom attended my call...
Mom said : good morning dear, ..
I asked : where are you mom?..
Mom : you know where I am now,...
Me : mmm, are you angry with me mom?..
Mom : nooo....
Me : please don't lie to me...
Mom : oh god, Iam not angry with you dear,,, please don't run away from home thinking that....
Me : mom............
Mom : i will call you later dear, god promise Iam not angry with you, Iam bit busy now...
Me : mmmmmm....
Mom : dont forget to take lunch, if you dont then i will be angry with you..
Me : okey mom... Good day...
Mom disconnected the call and I felt Iam relieved now, at the same time I heared a car sound stopping infront of my house. I looked through my window and understood it is fisals car.....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
45 page
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Thanks
waiting for next updates
Like Reply
nice work dear.....keep posting .......
Like Reply
amazing. keep posting..
Like Reply
Awesome writing, So Sensual, please update
Like Reply
Missing updates, Awesome story, so erotic, great writing
Like Reply
hay pls update we r waiting for ur story
Like Reply
hay pls update the story
Like Reply
Fisal's face became dull and pale by knowing mom is not in house. I told him , mom is gone to relatives house, won't be back till evening. But he asked me to accompany him to city . I didn't waited long to say " okey" to him because I knew that my dick won't get any rest if I stay here alone in my house.
At first fisal and me gone to a restaurant and took our lunch. After that we gone to city mall and watched a movie. Inbetween I got call from mom and mom told me she is on her way back to home and enquired about my lunch. Then I informed mom that I am with fisal now , we had lunch together and where we are now. Mom told me not to take dinner from outside because she will prepare food for the night in house. I asked fisal about having dinner from my home and he said " okey " to me and I said the same to mom. After the movie we headed back to my home.

Fisal stood infront of the door like it was his house and I stood behind him. My mom opened the door for us in a blue velvety sleeveless nighty. As usual it is clearly visible that mom is not wearing bra inside the nighty because of the nipples pokes mark on the nighty. Seeing fisal with a bright smile Mom said " hii ,, fisy, good to see you". Then fisal action really made me shocked because as replay he hugged mom suddenly and said " good to see you too aunty"..
I saw moms face and understood mom too shocked Faisal's sudden action. But mom recovered suddenly , mom smiled and hugged him too. I watched them with my wide eyes and opened mouth like an idiot. I don't know who broke the hug and after that mom told fisal to come inside. I followed fisal and I looked towards moms face with a foolish smile. But mom didn't smiled at me more than that I got a knock on my head by moms right hand.
I asked eagerly : what is it mom?..
Mom replayed : you don't know , is it?. It was your idea to go there in the Sunday, what you said?, there were theft every where, so you will be here always...

Then I said : soorry mom, fisy insisted me to accompany him.
Then fisal came to my rescue , he said : oh soorry aunty, actually its me forced him to come with me. Actually I don't have much friends here aunty, that's why I insisted kannan to come with me. Iam soorry aunty.
Saying this fisal made a real sad face expression, I don't it is original or fake.. But he really looked like he is sad.
Hearing it mom smiled at fisal and went near to him and put moms left arm through his shoulders and pulled him to moms body and kissed on his forehead and said : oh common fisy, I just joked dear, you don't need to feel bad for this, me and kannan are like this sometimes, is it kanna?...
I only hummed as a replay to mom : mmmm....
Again fisal used his opportunity , he gave quick hug to mom again.
I had to say my filthy dick became rock hard seeing it, so I said to mom : mom, I going to take bath,, I will be back..
I took around 15 minutes to came back to the hall after my bath. Seeing me coming back mom told fisal " common fisy, let's have dinner". Mom mooved to dining room , fisal followed mom and I followed him.
Inbetween mom said to me : kanna, fisy is staying here with us tonight, I talked to his mom..

Hearing it I became sad because I know if fisy stay with us in the house , I won't get the chance to sleep with my mom .but still I said : okey mom...
While having dinner mom asked to fisal : so ,, you told me your parents are going back to Dubai after two weeks. Then what about you?, I mean your food and accommodation?.
Fisal said with a smile : actually, I didn't know about it. My parents will decide it and tell me. Then only I can tell that to you.
Mom : mmm,,, so are you sure you will get admission in merit seat?.
Fisal laughed and said : no chance aunty,,, but I had to get inside the rank list. So that donation fee will be less.
Mom : haa..
Fisal : anyway iam going to join in the same **** college. My brother shanu also studying there.
Mom : studying?, kannan told me your brother completed the course.
Fisy : yes, about 1 year he had to practise there.
Mom : so where is he staying?.
Fisy : shanu staying in a flat in the city along with some of his friends.
Mom : mmmm....

After that mom asked lot about his family and his relatives here locally.. He replayed to moms questions.
Actually I didn't listen what else mom asked to him or what he replayed, because iam really angry towards mom letting fisal stay here with us today. But I saw fisal's lusty eyes roaming on my moms body.
After dinner we watched TV together for sometime and inbetween mom gave a towel to fisal for taking bath. Mom also told fisal to take any dress which suitable for him from the shelves which is mine.
Fisal excused us and went to my room to take bath. Then I stood from the chair layed on the sofa by putting my head on moms lap.
I saw mom smiling looking at my face...
I asked : what?...
Mom replayed : I think my dear didn't liked my decision to let fisal stay here in the night?..

Me : mmm... You shouldn't have....
Mom laughed and said : common dear, he is a boy at your age, how can I let him go alone in this late time. Think about his mom also, even she won't let you go from their house when you were in his position.
Me : mom... I think you noticed he looking at you in lusty way?..
Hearing it mom laughed loudly : hahaha, what happened now?, its you told me to wear this nighty always in home, more than that I remembers what you told to me, do you want me to repeat it again?..
Then I said : mmmm, no....
Mom caressed my hair and told me : tell me dear, do you want me to change this nighty for you?...
Hearing it I pinched on moms belly with my fingers and mom made " ouch...." By her mouth.
Then I said : no, I dont want you change this nighty....
Hearing it mom said with a smile : god have eyes everyone to see beautiful things, my own son looking at me lustly, then what will I do if his friend looking at me in that way?..
I bit felt awkward hearing it and I covered my face in moms lap by saying : mom............

Seconds later I said sadly to mom : mm, I think I can't sleep with you today because of fisal..
Mom smiled and said : of course you can't....hehehe...
Me : mmm, so how was your day?..
Mom : mmm, good, but didn't get time to talk about policy...
Me : what?.. Then what you guys do all that time?..
Mom : I think you know what should have we done there, he didt gave time to speak about policy, he took me directly to the room..
Me : then ,then?..
Hearing my eagerly questions, mom playfully beaten on my cheek with her palm and said : there's no then, .......
As a replay I squeezed my moms left boob hardly above the nighty with my right hand and said : hmmmmm mmmmm....... So there won't be a night call today....
Mom smiled and said : hmm, not planned it...
Then I said : mom,, I have a doubt, why are you letting fisal , I mean, I think you understood what I meant..
Mom smiled and said : then you tell me, what should I have done with him?.. Do you want me to scold him?..

Then I didn't replayed anything to mom...... I decided to change the subject because I know a son like me can't ask more doubts on that matter...
I asked : so, it means you had to meet him again for policy?.
Mom replayed : mmm...
Suddenly moms mobile started ringing, me and mom looked each others face for seconds countinuesly and we both smiled each other. Then I stood from the sofa and said to mom : iam going to my room then, anyway don't bolt the door mom,, if I get a chance, I will come to your room..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mom smiled and came near to me and patted my hair and mooved to her room and I went towards my room. Five minutes later fisal came from the bathroom in the towel. I looked towards his whitish skinny body, which theres not even a single hair visible. Fisal took one Bermuda from the shelve and weared it.
Inbetween he asked : where's aunty?..
I replayed : in moms room.
I don't know its true or not, fisal told me and satheesh one day while we having conversation that he had sex with somany girls when he was in Dubai. He told us that Dubai is totally different than other Arabian countries which is so liberal especially for foreigners because their main income is tourism. He also told us he have presently two girlfriends , one back in Dubai, one here native.
While thinking all these fisal broke the silence, he came near to me layed beside me on the bed and asked : are you sure that you have no girlfriend?..
I replayed : yes,, why?..
Fisal : nothing, bit curious..
Me : curious?..

Fisal smiled and said : you have a perfect family, not even like mine, I mean aunty is not typical, she is bit modern, so I think you don't have to fear anything..
Then I said : mmm, yaar, I will be truthful to you, iam not a boy like you born in rich family. I seen my mom working that hard for our family, I grown seeing that. So my first preference is study. I had to study and get a job and I had to give rest to my mom. I think you are getting me...
Fisal said : oh common, don't be angry with me, actually your mom. Aunty told me to ask you this. She asked me about my girlfriend at first and I told aunty about ayesha, then aunty asked about you to me. That's why..
Me : mmm, if mom asks again, tell her what I just told to you... Anyway what else mom asked you?..
Suddenly the door opened and mom came inside our room and shouted with a smile to fisal : oh,,, fisy ,,, you betrayed me..
We both bit shocked seeing mom suddenly in my room...
Fisal said : oh.... Iam soorry aunty, I didn't realize that you are spying us..
Mom replayed : haha, I didn't came here to spy you guys, I came here to ask you everything is okey for you?...
Fisal replayed : yes I'm fine aunty..

All this time I didn't looked at moms face..
Then mom came near to me sat on the edge of the bed and asked me : what happened to you dear?..
I looked towards moms face and said : I will try for a girl friend after getting admission in new college , are you okey with that?..
Actually iam really depressed at that time, first of all fisy's stay with us , I didn't liked it at all..
Mom smiled and said : don't be serious dear, my son is a smart boy , who is also fair enough to have two three girl friends..am I right fisy?..
Fisal laughed and said : yes, of course aunty, he is your son, you are beautiful , so...
I looked towards fisal hearing that, because I understood he is trying to score goal in moms post at every opportunity he gets...
Then I looked towards moms face and I saw mom smiling at riyas..
After that mom stood from the bed and walked back to her room saying good n8 to both of us.

We layed back , within two minutes fisals mobile started ringing and I understood it is ayesha because fisal disconnected the phone after two three rings. Then the bulb lit in my head, I stood from the bed and told to riyas : I think you need some time alone to talk with ayesha, don't worry, iam going to moms room, for your private time.
Fisal tried to stop me by saying, its not necessary bro, there won't be a problem even if I don't talk with her for one day. But I insisted fisal to talk with her because only by that I can sleep with my mom in moms room.
I switched off the light and said goodn8 to fisal, and ran towards moms room.
Seeing me mom asked : what happened dear?.
I said : he is talking with his girlfriend, so thought to gave some free space for him. So that I can sleep with my dear mom..
Mom laughed and said : come here after closing the door....
I jumped on the bed and layed near mom hugging her tightly....mom too hugged me back and I asked to mom : hey,, what happened with the phone call with Anwar?.
Mom replayed : unknown person in the home, so thought not to call him.
Me : what?..
Mom ; my dear son found out my phone call one day, so I got a lesson from that,, I mean why should I take risk when fisy is here.. He already have his lusty eyes on me, so ..
Me : mmm...

Then my left hand slowely mooved slowely towards mom's buttocks and started rubbing my palm over ass cheeks above the nighty.
Then mom said : your hands were not allowed to go inside today...
Then I said : why?..
Mom replayed : don't ask such kind of foolish questions, think yourself, you will get the answer...
Then I said : I think you took bath after that, then what mom?..
Mom with slight gap said : kanna, listen to me...
I replayed : I don't want to listen anything... Saying this I pulled moms nighty above her ass buttocks. Then I inserted my hand inside her panty and startes squeezing both ass globes one by one...
Then mom said : mmm, don't be naughty like this. Saying this mom pinched on my cheek.

I countinued squeezing moms ass cheeks one by one , inbetween I penetrated my left pointing finger inside moms ass crack and touched the tiny ass hole and started rubbing my finger at the entrance. Every time I uses to feel dry at the entrance but this time I felt the entrance of the tiny hole sticky. I just gave a small push with my finger and half of my finger entered inside the hole without any difficulty . same time mom made a sound " ouch".
Then I asked to mom : did he?..
Mom replayed : mmm...
I asked again : did you like it?.
Mom replayed : shut up...
I started mooving my finger inside and outside slowely..
Then mom said slowely in my ear : all girls not likes there, remember it...
I said : mmm... What about you mom?..
Mom replayed : i don't have any problem.
I giggled and said : that's my mom....

After some time I took my finger from ass home and my Palm started mooving towards moms pussy . suddenly I heared knocking sound on the door. Mom broke the hug and I took the hand from moms panty and I said to mom in low voice : mom, it should be riyas, I think he finished with his phone call, probably came to call me, tell him that I already slept, please...
Hearing it mom laughed and said : haha, okey...
I closed my eyes, layed like I were in sleep. Mom stood from the bed tied her hair in round shape behind her head and went to open the door.
Like as I said I heared riyas's voice saying to mom : hii, aunty.. Where's kannan?..
Mom replayed : he is already slept ...
I heared riyas saying : oh, soorry aunty, because of me he is here.. I told him somany times but ..
Mom said : Its not a big matter fisy, actually he used to sleep with me daily.
Riyas said : common aunty..

I heared mom laughing and saying : hahaha, he don't have a girlfriend like you, so he used to sleep with me .
With a slight gap I heared mom saying : what happened fisy?.
Fisal replayed : I don't even remember when I slept with my parents last...
Mom : mmm,,, what you want fisy?, do you want me to woke him?.
Fisy : no, no aunty,, iam going,, goodn8..
Mom replayed : goodn8 dr...
Seconds later I opened my eyes after hearing the sound of door locks.
I sat on the bed and looked towards mom and mom stood with a cheeky smile looking at me and said : I think your friend also want to sleep here with us...
I said with a smile : you are having somuch freedom to him, so I can't blame him for that...
Mom looked at me with a naughty smile for seconds after that mom raised her nighty infront of me and remooved her panty and thrown it to ground and said with a smile : I think my son doesn't want this...
I smiled brightly hearing it...
After that mom came back and layed on the bed near to me..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:balamn1986
wwoooww. what a MOM Son discuction
son :so how was u r day?
mom:mmm good ,but didn't get atime to talk about POLICY
son :what , then wtat u guys do all that time?
mom : he (her p.....y holder)took me directly to
his bedroom

mom;u r hands werw not allowed to go inside my back today
son:why?
mom:dont ask such kind of foolish ? think u r self u will get the answer
mom (my p.....y holder today fuck my back 2time so its pain)
son:i think u took bath after that(policy work

what next bro shoba give the chance tonight to kannan wide her leg apart fisy presence her house?

we r WAITING u r next update
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I still don't know how my mom's behaviour changed like this. Iam still doubtful but also very happy.Mom layed back on the bed . I mooved towards mom and hugged her tightly . mom caressed my hair with her left palm and I cupped moms right boob above the nighty and pressed softly. After a single soft press I waited for moms reaction , but mom didn't said anything to me. It gave me courage to press moms boobs with more power. I started pressing moms 36D left boob softly. Inbetween i asked to mom : so, when is your next visit ?.
Mom replayed : what?.
Me : visit Vimal?.
Mom : not planned actually.
Then I said : mom,, can I ask you something?.
Mom : mmm..
Me : are you really okey with me mom?.
Mom : soorry .
Me : I mean, I don't know.. I feels ..

Hearing it mom turned towards me and kissed on my forehead and said : iam absolutely okey dear, remember this always, if I don't have a son like you now, I can't even imagine what will be my condition now. Iam so,, sooo happy to have a son like you dear. I am only afraid of one thing, that you will hate me one day because of what iam now.
Me : common, mom.. Its not going to happen,, I know about you , from long before, did I hate you , did I showed any expression like that to you. I think you don't even came to know that I know everything if suku hadn't done that mistake. Iam sure about that.
Saying this my left arm mooved towards moms back and my palm pressed on moms ass cheek and started pressing it slowely.
Mom : mmm,, but why are you irritated seeing me intimate with fisal?..
Me : common mom,, he's is not like others. You know that. More than that acting infront of him without knowing anything,, its bit difficult for me. More than everything, I didn't like my mom showing more love towards him, I mean to my friend that too infront of me.
Mom : why?..

Me : because, because, I love mom very much, I didn't like to see your love going towards any other guys...
Saying this I pressed my face onto mom's boobs like I were awkward.
Mom said : oh kanna,,,,, dear.... Saying this mom took my face on both palms and gave wet sloppy kiss all over my face. Also a hard kiss on my lips too..
Then mom said : I love you more than anything in the world, my hope, future everything depends upon you dear. Nobody is bigger than me infront of you dear.
Hearing it I kissed hardly on moms lips and hugged so tightly for seconds...
After I said : then tell me mom, why are you allowing fisy to kinky with you?.
Mom replayed : haha, common, i just want to tease you that's all.
Me : mmm....
Before saying anything we heared a sound outside our room, we both tried to listen what is it and understood the sound is coming from our television in the hall.
I told mom : it should be fisal.. He is a late night sleeper..
Then mom said : mm, anyway, let me checkout..

Saying this mom stood from the bed and opened the door and walked out of our room.
Mom took around 10 minutes to came back and layed back on the bed. I asked mom : what he said mom?/
Mom replayed : you are right dear, he is a late night sleeper. He told me he usually sleeps only after 0200am everyday.
Me : haa...
Mom : he is a nice boy. I like him most among your friends...
Me : why mom?, is he cute?..
Hearing it mom laughed loudly and said : haha, I like his behaviour , your friends in our locality, actually I didn't like anyone of them. And like you said, he is cute too...
Me : mm, but he is too skinny?..
Mom : haha, so what?..
Me : nothing....
Hearing it mom hugged me back again. Moms boobs crushed on my face and I cupped moms ass cheek again with my left hand and started pressing it..

Inbetween I started raising moms nighty slowely , inbetween the nighty sucked inbetween moms thighs and bed , so I started pulling it with more power. then mom slapped on my hand and stood from the bed and remooved the nighty and told me : I think you will tear it....
Then again mom went towards the switch board and switched off the dim lamp also in the room and the room became complete dark. Mom came back towards the bed and layed beside me without saying anything on her back. I remooved my dhoti and thrown it away and slowely layed over moms body completely nude with my hard dick pressed on her lower belly just above my birth hole.
Then mom said : don't cross...
I replayed : I know.. I won't..
Saying this I caught my moms boobs with my both hands at first and started squeezing it hardly... I felt moms hot breath on my forehead and understood that moms mouth were open now, probably because of enjoyment.
Suddenly I left moms both boobs and completely leaned over moms body and hugged mom tightly and said : love you my mom...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mom too hugged me tightly but didn't said anything....
Suddenly I don't know why, mom said : hey,, kannaa...
Me : mmm, tell me mom..
Mom : you shared everything with your sir, I think you didn't share this too with him...
Me : no, no mom.. Why?.
Mom : common dear, don't ask why...
Then I said : no mom, don't worry about that.
I didn't gave chance for mom to say more , before that I raised my head and caught moms boobs and started squeezing her both boobs, along with that I licked moms big brown nipples one by one with my toung..
But seconds later mom pushed me from her body and said : kanna,, not today dear, iam soorry, I can't... You know I have been with Vimal today... So its not good for you to with me....
Mom said this in a single sentace and sternly, so I understood that mom is not going to allow me to go further... I decides to not compell mom for more.

So I mooved close to mom and hugged her and said : no problem mom....i can understand your feelings... I will always understand that. Don't worry mom...
Hearing it mom turned towards me and kissed on my forehead softly and said : thank you dear...
Me : just lay beside me like this mom.. That's enough for me...
Mom didn't replayed anything back....
After seconds I asked to mom : mom... I have a doubt..
Mom replayed : you will always have doubts... Ask me?..
Me : what's your deal with job and peter?.. I mean sajans friends..
Mom : mmm,, actually they have eyes on me,, but its not going to happen..
Me : mm, I think so... Raju told me everything that day..
Mom: mmm... What he said?...
Me : everything, including his sessions with my dear mom shobha...
Mom shouted loudly : whaaaaaaat?....

I said : cool mom..... I know everything, iam okey with that... Don't worry about anything...
Mom : common, the little bastered...
Me : please mom, he is a good guy, even after getting instruction from sajan sir to drug me, he didn't do it. He told me you are the best lady he ever seen in his life, he told me the way sajans late wife and daughters used to treat him. He told me he can't drug a kid like you knowingily, that too his own madams son...haha...
Mom became little cool hearing it , so mom just hummed : mm..
Me : common mom, you beat him that hardly that day, he still didn't tell you anything other than begging to you to forgive him. I still remember's it.
Mom : mm... What else he told you?..
I said with smile : nothing more...

Mom : mmm, are you still okey with me kanna.. Please tell me. I know..I..
Before that I kisses lightly on my moms lips and said : i don't have any problem my dear mom..I only wants my mom to love me, love our family like this all ways, that's all..
Mom hugged me that tightly , moms boobs crushed on my chest hardly and this time my left palm mooved towards moms buttocks and I inserted my pointing finger inside the big ass crack and found that tiny hole again and without any difficulty my finger entered inside the hole...
Then mom said : kannnaa, no...
Hearing it I took my palm from moms buttocks and said : soorry mom, your buttocks killing me...
Then mom said : mmm, tomarrow, you will get the chance....
Me : mmm... Mom I think more than teasing me, I think you likes to tease fisal by allowing him to intimate with you... Am I right?..
Mom : what?...

Me : common mom, I know , I mean I heared you talking to someone one day that you like to tease the old servant in sajans house ... You don't need to lie to me mom, because I think we are close enough now...
Mom said with slight gap : you know it... Then why did you asked me why iam allowing fisy?...
I really surprised hearing that from mom...
I said : oh mom...... Then why fisy?, that's my question.. You know more of my friends, other guys , even some of our relatives...
Then mom said : I told you, I didn't like any of your local friends, more than that relatives is not a good idea.. Its too dangerous... And fisy, he is bit modern, cute , really cute...
Hearing it my jaws dropped and I took seconds came back to reality...
Aftee that I slapped on my moms right ass cheek with my left palm and said : oh mom.... You are... Ho.... How did you managed all this... I can't believe this.. Can you tell me, really who is the actual reason behind your change?.. Please.......
Mom replayed after a slight gap : you don't want to hear it raj.. Its really complicated..
Me : common mom... I want to hear it...
Mom : are you sure?..
Me : yes mom..

Mom : your dad, he is the real bastered made me like this...
Me : I know that mom, I know his drinking habit spoiled your life..
Mom : I can't tell you that kannaa, iam sooorry... I don't think there's nothing to do with your fathers drinking habit with my new slutty life..
Me : what?..
Mom : yes,,, your father's drinking habit only made money problems, nothing else. I mean..
Mom stopped her sentace.............
Me : tell me mom, what is it?./
Mom : at first its your dad made me share one of his senior's bed that too for around two years .
I shouted loudly : what are you saying mom?.....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mom : haa kannaa,, its the truth. I shared bed with a 50 yes old guy who is senior to your father for better jobs.
Hearing it my mind became completely blank, nothing came from my mouth for several minutes. Only thing I know , I am angry, but with whom, I don't know?. My hands loosened grip from moms body.
I asked : who was that bastered?.
Mom : I only know his name. M sharma.
Me : you mean my dad forced you to ?..
Mom : actually not forced, he requested to me for it. Finally I agreed for it.
Me : mm, then...
Mom : after your sisters birth I came to here, never gone back there again. After all I gave myself for your father, when I found out your dad cheating me with your aunty, I broke myself. I even felt to suicide. But I couldn't do it, because..
Me : thinking of us.....
Saying this I hugged back mom tightly and kissed all over my moms face also In her lips and said : you should have seperated from dad...
Mom didn't replayed anything to me..
So I said : mom....

Mom : mmm... Are you angry with me?..
Me : common mom, why should I ?.. I love you so much.. You enjoy your life mom, as you wish, I will be with you always,, don't care about dad, I will support you....
Mom : mmm..... Then mom too hugged me tightly and my left palm automatically mooved towards moms ass crack and I heared mom saying : kannnnaaa....
Me : soorry mom..... Saying this i took my hand from there....
Then i countinued : then,,..
Mom : then what?..
Me : tell me the rest mom....
Mom : mm,, I started affair at first with Anwar actually.. Actually I had to say, I have been forced by him. But I enjoyed it and started having with him again and again again. And with sajan, that too started same as like with Anwar, I have been drugged and he used me first time. Later I realize one thing that sajan is one of the main key to secure my job like as afsal sir told to you. Then you know...

Then I said : mm, I know about Vimal... Anyway, are you enjoying mom?..
Mom replayed : mmm, of course... Thank you dear, for everything....
Me : I told you mom, enjoy your life, inbetween let me also have some fun...
Mom said : mmm, but not today...
Me : please mom.... Only my hands , nothing else, if you let me now, you can tease fisy also...
Mom laughed and said : hahaha, oh.. Do I need your permission for that?..
Me : common mom...
Mom : not today dear,, but I think I can help with you something...
Me : what is it mom?..
Then mom made me lay on my back and caught my hard dick with moms left palm softly and started shaking my dick slowely...
Inbetween mom said : I think this will help you for today....
I didn't replayed anything, because I really felt I want to relieve myself.. Mom increased the speed in shaking my dick and without wasting much time, I shoot my load in the air and fallen back to my belly.....
Then mom stood from the bed and I didn't understand what mom is going to do, I layed on the bed completely exhausted. Mom switched on the light and came back to the bed and took my dhoti and wiped the cum from my belly, from my dick, also moms hands with that.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply