Poll: Who is ur favorite
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keerty suresh
41.27%
26 41.27%
Anushka shetty
58.73%
37 58.73%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS OFF SCREEN FANTASY
HELLO  GUYS...

" FAMILY  FUN "  LAST  PART  WILL BE  TONIGHT..

Thank you for your love and support... Heart banana

Keerthi  &  Meena  Last update  Tonight....
[Image: download-20190705-201426.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Billad980's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
FAMILY  FUN  CLIMAX

[b]A moment of panic hit her, until she realized that her mother was standing on the floor not too far away, smiling. [/b]

[Image: Busty%2Bboobs%2BMeena%2Bnaked%2Bold%2Bac...lothes.jpg]

Krish felt a twinge of panic too, opening his eyes and looking over to see standing naked so close to them. She smiled and knelt down, her firm, tanned, naked body still glistening from the sweat of her recent orgasm.

Keerthy shuddered when her mother stroked her hair, a small orgasm shooting through her. Her pussy had soaked her thighs, and she could feel the light caresses of the early morning air on her cunt-lips.

“I guess it really does run in the family.” said Meena, gazing warmly down at her children.

“Huh? What does?” Keerthy said, shuddering again as Krish’s cock twitched in her anus.

[Image: images-13.jpg]

“Liking your butt-fucked,” Meena replied easily. “Didn’t you recognize anybody in the movie?”

Keerthy shook her head. She hadn’t been paying attention to that!

“They are your Cousin Anushkaa, and the  is your Aunt Ramya. But you two haven’t seen them since you were little kids”

[Image: 078_1000.jpg]

“Who’s the man?” Keerthy asked, beginning to feel uncomfortable talking to her mother with her asshole full of Krish’s cock.

“That’s ur Cousin Brother, Ramya's son... Akhil, silly!” replied Meena with a grin. 

“Seems like getting an uncontrollable urge to fuck your sister also runs in the family!”

“How did you get the tape, mom?” asked Keerthy.

We met them for a little family fun when we went down there on vacation last year and Ramya gave me this tape as a memento, said Meena, grinning wantonly at Krish and Keerthy, who were still solidly joined.

“I’ll bet he feels three times bigger in your rear than in your pussy doesn’t he?”

Keerthy nodded, feeling Krish’s still-hard cock jerk in her butt.

[Image: PicsArt_07-01-11.09.23.md.jpg]

“And I’ll bet you cum in buckets up your sister’s ass too, baby,” 

Meena continued.

“I love that feeling when a man squirts up your ass. It’s so hot and sexy.”

“Do you and Dad… I mean do you two…?” Krish began, unable to ask his mother straight out, despite the circumstances.

“You bet! Your father loves to ass-fuck me more than anything else,” smiled Meena, “and it looks like THAT runs in the family too, right?”

[Image: Big-Boobs-Meena-Nude-Pussy-N-Ass_02-768x1024.jpg]

Krish blushed and smiled lamely at his gorgeous naked mother. He wondered where all this small talk was leading.

He was just about to ask his mother when Keerthy squirmed beneath him.

“I have to get up Krish.” she said.

The two parted and Meena gasped at the thickness of her son’s still-erect cock. Keerthy went to the bathroom and returned with a washcloth for Krish, and an idea.

“Mom,” Keerthy began while Krish wiped himself off. “Tommorow is your birthday right?”

“Don’t remind me. 40 years! Uggh!” mocked her mother.

[Image: images-17.jpg]

“Well, since Daddy’s not here, I can think of a really nice present 

Krish can give you for your birthday.” Keerthy said, looking straight at Krish’s semi-hard cock.

“As long as I can join in too!”

“Have sex with BOTH of you?! You’re not serious!” her mother replied wide-eyed.

“I am, if Krish’s willing. How about it? Willing to show Mom a good time stud?” Keerthy asked, almost giggling at the look on Krish’s face.

Krish looked from one to the other, and then noticed that his mother still had the dildo in her pussy, although turned off.

“Sure! I guess so. I mean, I…”

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’,” Meena said, smiling at her handsome young son. “Can I start by sucking that gorgeous-looking cock of yours, honey?”

“S…sure Mom!” Krish said awkwardly.

Meena reached down and finished wiping Krish’s cock off, pushing him on the Bed on his back.

“Why don’t you let him eat you while I get him ready, honey?” She told her daughter.

Keerthy hesitantly moved over to Krish, then straddled his face. He began licking her slippery pussy, and Keerthy began to relax. 

Meena lowered her mouth to Krish’s cock, sucking the head and then taking him almost all the way down. Keerthy watched in disbelief as her mother deep- throated her brother. 

[Image: download-20190705-202533.jpg]

Krish groaned into Keerthy’s cunt, and Meena smiled to herself, knowing that her horny young son would be groaning louder by the time she was finished with him.

She examined his cock after he gained full hardness, and thought how good it would feel to have his hard young meat Krish med up her ass or even her pussy. 

She couldn’t wait! Meena straddled Krish and slid her dildo out, replacing it with her son’s long, thick cock-meat.

[Image: Busty%20boobs%20Meena%20hairy%20pussy%20...ctress.jpg]

She sighed as she sat down, and Keerthy watched her brother’s cock disappear neatly into their mother’s juicy wet cunt. Meena rotated her hips around and worked up and down on Krish’s shaft, getting him nice and wet. 

[b]She was aching with anticipation of her son’s hard young prick stuffed deep into her ass, but it felt too damn good in her pussy.[/b]
Like Reply
Meena began humping up and down on Krish’s cock, forgetting her ass-fuck for the moment as she felt a sudden orgasm overtake her.

[Image: download-20190705-130759.jpg]

“KRISH! I’M CUMMMING!” screamed Meena.

Krish felt his mother’s hot pussy pulse and contract around his cock as she came, noting that although she was much tighter than he expected, her cunt was very wet and slippery, which meant he could hold out a lot longer than he had planned.

Meena pulled herself off Krish’s hard cock and positioned it between the cheeks of her gorgeous creamy ass. 

Keerthy looked down and felt an orgasm rising as she watched the head of Krish’s cock press into their mother’s asshole.

[Image: Meena%20force%20ass%20fuck.jpg]

Meena held the boy’s cock poised at the entrance to her ass hole, but her balance was awkward and she appeared to be having trouble.

Keerthy leaned forward and took control, holding Krish’s cock to her mother’s ass. Slowly Meena lowered herself, spreading her anus with the head of Krish’s thick cock. Both Meena and Krish moaned. 

Keerthy leaned back, once the head was in. To her surprise, her mother lowered herself in one movement, impaling her butt to the hilt on Krish’s rock-hard cock-meat.

“Ohhhhhhh, GAWWWD!” Meena cried, clutching her boobs. “Now, fuck MEEE! FUCK MOMMA’S ASSHOLE, BABY!”

[Image: Nude%2Bheroine%2BMeena%2Bxxx%2Bsex%2Bboo...%2Bpic.jpg]

Meena began rocking her hips, pumping Krish’s cock in and out of her asshole. Keerthy watched, feeling her own orgasm about to arrive. Krish licked her clit and shoved two fingers in her ass, and Keerthy came with a loud squeal.

“Ohhhhh yeahhhhh, make me cummmmmm!” Keerthy cried, shaking and quivering her firm young ass over Krish’s face.
“Suck her pussy, Krish.” husked their mother. 

“Shove your tongue right up your sister’s hot, juicy little cunt and lick her out good!”

[Image: Actress-Keerthi-Suresh-Nude.jpg]

Keerthy moaned even louder as Krish shoved his tongue inside her. Then, she fell off to one side, curling up on the floor. Meena looked down and saw her daughter, naked and shaking in orgasm on the floor. 

Her sparse wet pussy hair didn’t conceal the glistening wetness on her cunt, and she could see her daughter’s puckered hole pulse as she spasmed again.

“Fuck my ass Krish!” Meena said. 

“Shove that fucker up mommy’s hot ass and fuck me hard, baby!”
Krish rocked his hips in time with hers, fucking his mother as he had fucked his sister earlier.

He could feel her cunt juice running down onto his balls, the wonderful tightness of her sphincter, and her womanly passion.

[Image: download-20190731-171147.jpg]

“Fuck her!” Keerthy moaned, getting more and more excited by the second. “Fuck mom’s hot ass like a dog, Krishy!”

“I am!” Krish cried out, Krishming his mother’s asshole with his thick cock-meat, plunging into her hot, buttery depths over and over like an animal.

Meena was able to relax her ass at just the right time, keeping her son just on the edge, breaking the rhythm at just the proper moment several times.

Krish felt the cum backing up inside his balls, from all the false alarms. His mother did it twice more, each time begging for him to fill her ass full of his semen. 
Krish grabbed her ass tightly and began pounding into her butt as hard and fast as he could. Meena let out a long, wavering moan as their bodies slammed together. 

[Image: download-20190705-130806.jpg]

Keerthy crawled around and lay on the floor watching her brother’s tight, muscular ass pump back and forth,he shifted his dick  his strong arms pulling Meena’s pussy hard against his thrusting cock.

“Yeah! Shoot it!” Keerthy said, fingering her gooey, open clit. 

“Cum in Mom’s pussy, Krish!”

“YES!, you gorgeous young prick! Fill me! Uhhhhhhhhhhh! OMG! Squirt my pussy full of cum!” their mother cried,

[Image: Full%2Bnude%2BMeena%2Bfucking%2Bblack%2Bcock%2Bpic.jpg]

“Fuck my pussy like you did your sister’s, honey! Make me your cum-filled pussy-fucking momma!”

Krish felt it, and plowed deep into his mother’s tight asshole, his cock straining deep inside her. 

Meena felt his thrust, and the throbbing of his cock. A gush of warm cum flooded into her pussy, then another and another.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRM0TOJ4H2nsR8Ulkv0t...RCS5FIJS-E]

“Oh gawd I’m cumming!” Meena moaned, shaking all over. “Cum in my ass Krish!”
Krish grunted and fucked deeply into his mother’s tight asshole, feeling his cock spurting over and over. His balls were clenched tight against his body. 
Like Reply
Keerthy reached up and tickled his balls, sending another several squirts of jism into Meena’s asshole. They collapsed in a heap, panting for breath and sweating heavily.

[Image: Tamil%2Bnude%2Bactress%2BMeena%2Bxxx%2Bs...Bimage.jpg]

Krish pulled out when he’d gotten soft, and his mother kissed him gently, then trotted up the stairs to take a shower. Keerthy and Krish went to the downstairs bathroom, and cleaned up. 

Keerthy asked Krish if he could come again and he nodded.

“I’ve always wanted to do this,” Keerthy said.

She led him to the stairs, and about halfway up. She sat on a higher step and told him to fuck her, spreading her legs wide. Krish pushed his cock into her tight cunt and began fucking her. 
Keerthy climaxed quickly, then again several long moments later.

[Image: Pics-Art-07-04-06-22-44.jpg]

“I want you to cum all over me,” she breathed into Krish’s ear.
Krish couldn’t hold back and yanked his cock out of her dripping wet cunt. 

Keerthy slid down to face his cock just as his cum spurted out. Krish’s sperm was thinned by all the fucking, but still was thick and creamy. 

[Image: download-20190625-212034.png]

Krish’s cum splashed against her face and boobs, soaking her lips with his cum. Krish leaned back against the wall, looking at Keerthy’s smiling, sperm-drenched face. 

[Image: download-20190626-005747.jpg]

Keerthy’s mother stepped out into the upstairs hall, just at the top of the stairs. She was naked, her hair wet from her shower. 

She looked down at the sight her daughter presented, and smiled.
“Oh, by the way mom,” Keerthy said, turning around to show off her brother’s cum. “Happy birthday mom!”

Everyone Laughed and They continued Thrir Fun... Never  Satisfied.

[Image: download-20190706-105631.jpg]

THE  END....  Heart
Like Reply
HELLO  GUYS...

I  HOPE  YOU  GUYS  LIKED  THE  FINAL UPDATE..

NOW  PLANNING FOR  MY  NEW STORY..

LETS  HOPE  FOR  THE  BEST..

THANK  YOU  VERY  MUCH... banana

Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: 078_1000.jpg]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply
Hello Guy's...

SORRY  FOR  THE  DELAY..
I  MET  WITH  AN  ACCIDENT..
NOW  IAM  RECOVERING..

I  WILL  POST  NEXT  UPDATE  VERY  SOONNNNNNN...... banana
Like Reply
Hope you are fine now.
Bro write about Poonam & Sonakshi please
Like Reply
(10-08-2019, 04:29 PM)Billad980 Wrote: Hello Guy's...

SORRY  FOR  THE  DELAY..
NOW  IAM  SLOWLY  RECOVERED..

Gets well soon Bro...........
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply

SORRY  FOR  THE  DELAY..
NOW  IAM  SLOWLY  RECOVERED..

Get well soon bro . Stay safe .
Like Reply
(01-08-2019, 09:15 PM)Billad980 Wrote: HELLO  GUYS...

I  HOPE  YOU  GUYS  LIKED  THE  FINAL  UPDATE..

NOW  PLANNING FOR  MY  NEW STORY..

LETS  HOPE  FOR  THE  BEST..

THANK  YOU  VERY  MUCH... banana

Great bro . All the best. You stories Sucess is our satisfaction ?.... Try to write about kiara advani , nabha natesh , shraddha srinath , nidhi agarwal and other new heroines...
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 

SORRY  FOR  THE  DELAY..
NOW  IAM  RECOVERING..

Stay safe hope u hv a faster recovery
Like Reply
Post sonarika
 :D  yourock BRO
Like Reply
post story with kajal agarwal with full of rough,forced, blackmail, gangbang... you are a good narrator...

[Image: sfsdf-3.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes avroks's post
Like Reply
(17-08-2019, 10:45 AM)avroks Wrote: post story with kajal agarwal with full of rough,forced, blackmail, gangbang... you are a good narrator...

[Image: sfsdf-3.jpg]

Ha..ha  speaking of the Devil..
Bro  Actually iam writing a story on kajal..
Will post soon..
Thank u for love and keep supporting..
Like Reply
HELLO  GUYS...

IAM  BACK AFTER INJURY... 

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT...

IAM  READY  TO  INTRODUCE  MY  NEW  STORY TONIGHT

banana "SIBLINGS REVENGE" banana

[Image: Screenshot-2019-08-17-17-40-33-com-andro...588085.jpg]
Like Reply
Waiting bro..plz update the story full..
Like Reply
SIBLINGS REVENGE #1

Introduction : 

Kajal and Arun both are brother and sister Nisha is a girlfriend of Arun and David is a manager of Kajal. Kajal is a CEO of 
AGARWAL CONSTRUCTIONS 

lets begin with the first update of the story.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQIkuKgrjsEeb5HRxW4x...XuE0Ar_0x2]

One morning at kajal's Office, she was angry...

"I hate him!" Kajal yelled as she slammed the office door behind her.

"What now?" her manager and lover, David, asked. He checked out the busty babe.

[Image: baf6f6b431e3493374ec74fc55d0e108.jpg]

At 5'3" with 36 DD's her petite frame looked almost to small for her bust. But Kajal knew how to dress to really emphasize her curves and it was, as everyone knew, part of the reason she was able to land this job. 

Today she wared white miniskirt that barely covered her thong covered ass and a white mini top that showed off her flat stomach and showed off her
squeezed boobs into a frilly bra.

[Image: e3e602b2bbd7c3153c2ac292ce23d361-1566046026504.jpg]

"Arun got me grounded. Again! Apparently my mom found his weed and he said it was mine! Of course she doesn't believe me but she always believes him! God, I hate him!"

David had meet Arun and he was a bit of an asshole. Arun was one of those guys who always was looking out for number one and all that.

David got up and walked over to Kajal.

wrapping his arms around her. "It'll be okay, baby."
Leaning into his chest Kajal nodded feeling his muscles beneath his shirt.

[Image: 304422f852282d3e0275093b3aae67b1.jpg]

At 5'11" and a lifetime of martial arts training, David had a physique that ancient Greeks used to sculpt.

David started pressing her boobs and after some time he slipped his hands under her skirt and needed her bare ass cheeks.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTVdnLGa3bCju8WINOZ-...osm576OYnP]

"I know what will help you feel better," he smirked.

She purred in response pushing her body against his.

David slipped his tongue into Kajal's mouth as he lifted her up with two hands full of ass. He turned her around seating her on the desk and pushed against her. 

[Image: 3D_hBEGm3RxbH1KV-_AgqkeVWGbY5oBsMdaRcIHa...-p-k-no-nu]

His already stiff cock was ready to fill her even though she had just drained his balls last night.

His hands found his way up her shapely back up to her straps and tugging them down her shoulders. 

[Image: Kajal%2BAggarwal%2Bnaked%2Bboobs%2Band%2...blouse.jpg]

Kajal tucked her arms in letting her shirt and bra be pulled down her arms. 
Like Reply
Heart 
She kissed David pressed her chest out accentuating her bust even more. She knew how much David loved her tits, and she loved having them played with.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSY8TmFAYqAfXBtrmI6k...6dlIoWInli]

His hands found there was to her tits, he sucked her hard Nipples and the feeling there fullness as he kissed her.

Kajal's hands had found their way to his bulge, rubbing it through his pants.

Not willing to waste time because the store would need to open soon, Kajal unbuckled and unzipped her lovers pants.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTSBwhHPU7d7Yk4jDtiq...1q02HXCj-1]

"I need it. Hard and fast," she said to him.

As she leaned back pushing her wet thong against David's hard cock, David reached down and pulled her panties to the side.

David slammed into her causing Kajal to squeal with delight. She locked his cock and he made her feel amazing.

[Image: Kajal%2BAggarwal%2Bnaked%2Bxxx%2Bfucking%2Bimage.jpg]

Watching her tits jiggle David slammed into her repeatedly. She grabed het boobs with her hands. She moaned with each thrust as David drew closer.

[Image: kajal-fucking-gif-2.gif]

"I am going to give you a proper fuck later, but for now," David said grunting as he felt his balls swell.

"I am going to cum!" 

"In my mouth," she cried pushing him back. Not only did she not want to have cum leaking down her leg but she loved the feel and taste of his cum.

[Image: 767_1000.gif]

His cock pulsed in her mouth, filling it with cum.

[Image: kajal1.jpg]

Despite her morning exertions, Kajal was still pissed at her brother. 

All day her mind wrestled with how best to get her brother to pay, not just for this event but many slights she attributed to her brother. 

[Image: Kajal%2BAggarwal%2Bnude%2Bcock%2Bcum%2Bo...andjob.jpg]

Watching her manager get hit on by the sluts who came into the Hot Topic she worked at. When she caught herself biting her lip thinking of his cock she realized she knew exactly what to do. 

TO  BE  CONTINUED.... Heart
Like Reply
NEXT  UPDATE  WILL BE TODAY.. 

banana banana banana banana
[+] 2 users Like Billad980's post
Like Reply