Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
(17-05-2019, 03:39 PM)prashanthi Wrote: Thanks for your kind words and will definitely worl on new stories and will keep a back up. Thank you.

Please do suggest some plot lines it will be of great help.. i am mostly into interfaith adultery and Innocent girls forced/trapped kind of stories

Genre: First Wedding Night Suhagraat Rights by kings, princes, nobles, generals, ministers.

Meaning:
Droit du seigneur, also known as jus primae noctis, is a supposed legal right in medieval Europe, allowing feudal lords to have sexual relations with subordinate women, in particular, on their wedding nights. Some scholars believe the "right" might have existed in medieval Europe. Wikipedia

Indianization : 
Desi  Rajwada States King, Ministers, Prince, Priest, Army officers.
'. Invation.

Plotlines:
A '. king and his government has First Night Wedding Right of the Bride. He forces her groom (cucklod) to watch and serve the king while deflowering his bride.

Virgin bride love story erotica but not allowing to break her maidenhead due to king's strict rule. Groom opposes / protests when soldiers came to collect bride. Soldier head orders to take groom too to make him cuckold when king / prince / minister / general deflowers his bride in front of him.

Reference movies:
Braveheart, Caligula.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(27-05-2019, 06:16 PM)prashanthi Wrote: New story will be started based on replies and views.

Wow Prashanthi, great erotica. Go ahead. Don't wait for response. You will get it later once you increase your stories collection.
Like Reply
(27-05-2019, 06:16 PM)prashanthi Wrote: New story will be started based on replies and views.

Are you really going to start new story or are you going to just pick up them from other sites and change the name of the character and make it as your own . Coz i read these similar stories on Interfaith site  Or did you write them on that site as well 
Can you move beyond ***** '. bullshit and write something different.
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
Like Reply
(04-06-2019, 01:48 PM)Theflash Wrote: Are you really going to start new story or are you going to just pick up them from other sites and change the name of the character and make it as your own . Coz i read these similar stories on Interfaith site  Or did you write them on that site as well 
Can you move beyond ***** '. bullshit and write something different.

Dear Flash...

The story was written by me.. If you read the last line of that story u can find my email id. which validates my authencity..
Coming to your suggestion sorry not interested to write new for u
Like Reply
Rafiq - Kanika
Like Reply
How can i move this story to english section
Like Reply
(09-06-2019, 10:15 PM)prashanthi Wrote: Dear Flash...

The story was written by me.. If you read the last line of that story u can find my email id. which validates my authencity..
I didn't ask to write for me personally you don't owe me, I don't owe you anything. 
Your old thread had variations of stories different plots etc. I liked them. Even humiliation of ***** communities. The train journey story is good. Just a little bit of difference is good now and  then. Anyways thank you.
Like Reply
(09-06-2019, 10:15 PM)prashanthi Wrote: Dear Flash...

Also if MY KIND WORDS doesn't hurt you. You were the one who said based on replies and views. Thats the reason I suggested. And don't be sorry for me. 
I just read your old story accident am fan of it not your hater but a FAN.
Like Reply
By the way hot
Like Reply
Never mind
Keep writing more what your instinct suggestes don't change your natural style
[+] 1 user Likes Theflash's post
Like Reply
awesome ✌✌✌
Like Reply
Deleted
Like Reply
Deleted
Like Reply
I have restarted the thread and wrote about 40 pages of story for innocent couple. I am posting the first 2 pages .. expect regular updates
Like Reply
New updates will be posted tonight.. stay tuned.
Like Reply
Moving to English
Like Reply
English Section
Like Reply
English section
Like Reply
English
Like Reply
Kindly reply and comments... I can narrate the story as per popular demand
Like Reply