Fantasy Misadventure of sai pallavi
(03-08-2019, 04:45 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: ohh, you added so many characters in 1 story.....Wish you had'nt. 

Hope to see incest between sisters. Can you do this - 
                 Recent pregnant delivered Nayan with her sister Shruthi [younger] first and Anushka [elder] joining in?

Right many characters
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-08-2019, 06:59 PM)Viratkholi Wrote: Should I continue or not

Too much lesbian story bro...
Continue bfir Sai Pallavi new bang bro....
Like Reply
Continue bro ..waiting for update
Like Reply
Chapter 2 (mystery of bheema's dick)
Introducing Aishwarya Rai as royal doctor
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ3y7kNNKpo8ei47Ov7y...vWN1GfTc7Q]
As days passed bheema grew and he was a charm for every one as he was the first boy in the kingdom everybody loves him because he was cute and  handsome as years passed bheema has reached his 18 and he was now a adult and as days webt smooth one day as nayan was passing through bheema's room she heard someone crying when she opened the door she saw bheema crying and he was covering his body with bedsheet she went towards him and asked him what happened he told he dont know his body is paining she asked where my child he showed his dick to nayan nayan was shocked on seeing that because it was an ananconda and she asked don't worry I will call your aunts as long as we are here you will be safe don't cry my child she called Anushka and Sruthi they were also stunned by his dick size as they have never seen a dick in thier life and they don't know what to do and was helpless and they felt pitty for his.pain and Sruthi told told why don't we ask our doctor she will return today after her vacation from the neighbouring kingdom so they called the doctor and the doctor came she was none other than Aishwarya she was a goddess in her looks and she tol they to stay calm and they all went outside except bheema he was laying on the bed covered with the bedsheet she went near him and he asked who are you she told don't panic bheema I am Aishwarya your family doctor you can call me aish and she asked what's the problem he explained her everything and she asked him to show her without any shame he showed her his dick as he didn't it was a private which should be hidden and it a genital organ and all on seeing his dick aish got stunned on his size and she knew what was his problem and she has never seen this much big cock in her entire life she told don't worry he asked is there any cure she told yes and kneel in front of him and grabbed his cock her one hand was not enough to hold the dick and she moved his penis head forward and backward smoothly and asked how does it feel he told  some sensation is going beneath.
[Image: IMG_7672-01.jpg]
And started stroking it harder as she was stroking it she was amused by his cock it was fat and she told him that this cock belongs to a bull he didn't knew what she ment and she knew that her not not enough so she kissed his cock and started to suck his cock now he told some improvement aish and she started sucking him hardly and he was also enjoying it and she also caught his ball and licked it like a whore 
[Image: image729d8dd416c99b19.jpg]
She liked the taste of his dick and she sucked with all her effort and he told that asih hold I am feeling like something without completing his sentence he cummed all over her face and aish smiled him and told naughty boy and he told now I don't feel the pain and thanked aish 
[Image: faish10.jpg]
She told him that if you feel the pain again call me ok and  both dressed and hugged each other while hugging bheema noticed her boobs and aish left the room and told them he is fine and everybody thanked her and nayan told her to stay in the palace as if they got emergency it would be a great help if she is around she agreed them and asked Sruthi to show her room.

To be continued.
Update tonight
[Image: fakeashgif1.gif&ehk=aMUINH65lVuNXAxm61OaiQ]
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: IMG_20171122_083731.jpg]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply
Come on bro
Plz don't test our patience
give update bro
Like Reply
Ok going to get updated soon
Like Reply
Chapter 3 (The insertion Day)

The next day morning bheema again got pain and started to tell and crying and  on seeing him in pain aish came to his room and licked the door and started her treatment she removed his dress and told him to calm down.
[Image: IMG_7672-01.jpg]
She bent down and started to suck his cock and bheema was enjoying it and she sucked his balls and was licking his penis and he was enjoying every bit of her mouth in his cock.

But now he had some other plans and now he was staring at her boobs aish saw him stare at her boobs so she caught his hand and placed it on her boobs he was impressed by her act and he was amused by the size of her boobs. 
He cummed on her face After few minutes After few minutes and aish was surprised by the quantity of the juice as he has cummed yesterday and now he has more juice than yesterday.
[Image: faish12.jpg]
She asked weather he had some relief he gestured yes as she stood up to leave he grabbed her and started to smooch her and started to move his hand around her boobs and she was shocked by his act she didn't resist his action and started to enjoy with him he tore her top and grabbed her boobs like a hungry dog.
[Image: AISH6.jpg]
He started to suvk her boobs and nipples and he sometimes bit her nipples and aish got aroused each time and he continued playing with her boobs like a kid and she liked it very much and told him to stop.
She got released from his hand and saw his dick was hard again and she told him that lets take this to next level he was confused he didn't knew what she meant by that.
She started to suck his cock again and layed on the bed and told him to insert his cock in her holes he hasn't done it before so he gave few strokes to his dick and inserted to her pussy her pussy was tight and she screamed as the cock entered her pussy as ilwas to big for her he started to move to and fro and he liked it and slowly increased his pace and started to bang her hardly 
[Image: AISH2.jpg]
He could see her boobs moving up and down it was a sight for him and slapped on her boobs and started sucking it she was moaning like hell
Oh yeah harderrr yes ohhh yeah baby yeahhh on hearing her moan he got crazy and started to fuck her hardly and banged her brutally and she cummed over his dick and he made her suck her own cum and they tried another position were aish was riding him and he fucked her like a bull and she was enjoying her pussy getting destroyed .
[Image: kagarwalll.gif]After few minutes he told he was about to cum she told cum over my face I want to drink your cum and he cummed over her face and to his surprise she drank all the cum .
[Image: faish13.jpg]

and told him the reason of his pain and told that she going to the neighborhood kingdom for work so don't fuck anybody till I come and he agreed to her and while she was leaving the door she saw someone shade near the door when she reached the door she saw Anushka running and she was now scared and didn't tell him left the room.
To be continued
Next Anushka Shetty
[Image: 9435f908144c24fd9325831899ce5e90.jpg]
Like Reply
Please post your comments
Like Reply
[Image: 9435f908144c24fd9325831899ce5e90.jpg]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply
Should I continue
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 02:22 PM)Viratkholi Wrote: Should I continue

Yes definitely but . Samantha would have been better in place of Aishwarya rai . Also try new heroines
Like Reply
Chapter 4 (uninvited prey)

As days passed after the incident bheema controlled his emotions for aish to return but he was not able to control his urge and wanted someone to have sex with him.

He knew that if he masturbate the pain and urge will be gone but he wanted to fuck.so he again started acting as he knew that the family would do anything for him and he thought some other ways instead of making everyone aware.

He went to his aunt Anushka and told her about the pain as he didn't knew that she had seen all the stuff that asih and he was doing she took him to his room and pretend like she didn't knew anything.

She closed the door and asked her what can be the cure for the Pain he told that somebody should take his cock inside the mouth for blowjob and make him cum and he removed his dress Anushka was stunned by his cock because it was huge and fat and the cock attracted her and she also wanted a man to fuck her but before sucking she asked him to keep the promise for not telling anyone he promised and she went on her knees and started sucking his cock and bheema liked her mouth in his cock .
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSSK2Q5D3Dlvn1FgAN-0...FwWXHr2Zwq]
And as she increased the pace he told he was going to burst but any didn't knew what he was telling she kept sucking and he bursted inside her mouth and it was so much quantity for Anushka to swallow and she chocked. She smiled at him and asked weather his pain was gone or not and he told yes and thanked her and told her to leave but anu had something else in her mind she pushed him into the bed and told now as if I have done you also have to do me a favour bheema was confused she toldhim that she had saw te treatment that aish gave him he was stunned and she asked her also to treat like that but now he was paused as now he has given asih the promise how can he fuck her.

He said no because he had given aish the promise to not to fuck anyone other than her and Anushka on hearing that stood and removed her dress and asked what about now bheema .
[Image: IMG_20171122_083731.jpg]
He was stunned by her figure and seeing her boobs she forgot who aish was and smiling wickedly told that some promises can be broke for one time right.anu knew that nobody could saw no to her body and noelw bheema is also in his trap and bheema withoutwasting any second started kissing her and he could feel the taste of his own cum and started kissing her earlobe and neck and bheema was completely dominant and Anushka was really enjoying every bit of it .he slowly went down caught her two tank and started licking it like a dog and was licking her nipples and she was moaning by his action mmmmmmm..mmmm........ahhhh bheema. Ahhhhh. Be liked the way she moaned and continued to explore her boobs .
[Image: anushka_shetty_ser_1_05.jpg]
He sometimes also bit her nipples and was sucking her tits as if he was drinking milk .
Like Reply
After sucking her boobs Anushka  was surprised to see his dick still hard and erect as before.and she asked him that are you ready for next round he smiled .

But bheema had something else in his mind he layed her on the bed and started to lick her pussy and started fingerfucking her and she was moaning ahhhhhhh bheemaasssas ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh faster faster ahhhhhh and fingerfuckied her for few minutes and she had reached her orgasam and squirted on his hand and she was amazed as she have never squirted inher life like this and she layed on bed as everything was over
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSQ3bfrKaUHE_NjN09TF...toy-kohIQ-]
But bheema took his dick in his hand and gave a few strokes and looking at her face are you ready but anu had no idea what he was going to do he rubbed his cock on her pussy and inserted it in  a jiff she moaned like hell but he didn't pay any attention to the pain and continued to move his dick to and fro and slowly anu liked it and started to cope up with his movements bheema was ramming and destroying her pussy and she was screaming and moaning like hell Oh yeah harderrr yes ohhh yeah baby yeahhh OHH YESSSS, I'm moaning for you ohh yes!
[Image: a61e5cdcf847f983cfb58ae915336a46.jpg]
He could see her boobs moving up and down and it was a sight for him and he caught her left boobs and started to suck it and slapped on her right boobs and the room was filled with anu moaning sound and both of them were enjoying every bit of it and now bheema turned her around and started to fuck her from behind.
[Image: anusha1.gif]

Bheema was destroying her pussy and was slapping her ass and after few minutes bheema told he was about to cum she told not in my pussy so he removed his piston and cummed all over her boobs and face 
[Image: Anushka_Shetty_2_10.jpg]
And both layed on bed completely exhausted and drained and as it was late any knew her kids Will be looking for her for food she dressed up and left the room while bheema was still in th bed naked  thinking about the fucking session.
To be continued
Like Reply
Post your comment and tell whom do you want to see the next get fucked
Like Reply
Should I stop this thread
Like Reply
Write a story on nayanthara..e thread interest gha ledhu bro....
Like Reply
please continnue this thread it is awesome but write it like a story start was nice
Like Reply
Write story on each actress separately dude....
Continue on Sai Pallavi also...
Like Reply
[Image: a61e5cdcf847f983cfb58ae915336a46.jpg]
[Image: anusha1.gif]
Like Reply