Poll: How you want the story to continue ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1) Sailaja getting gangbanged by the three guys and the boys together (MMFMMM)
43.22%
51 43.22%
2) Involving a group sex with both women and five guys all together (MMFMFMM)
11.86%
14 11.86%
3) A foursome involving three guys and Sailaja (MMFM)
7.63%
9 7.63%
4) An orgy with both women and the three guys (MFMFM)
8.47%
10 8.47%
5) A foursome with both women and boys (MFMF)
28.81%
34 28.81%
Total 118 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play)
Updated the last post with relevant pics

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting bro
Like Reply
There was silence for a while, when out of nowhere he asked "How was your Goa trip, honey?"

"Wh......wha.....what?" She managed to say horrified.

"I was asking did you enjoy your special trip with the boys?" 

She was shocked hearing it. She had not even left a hint for him to trace out about her adventures. She understood it was useless to cover up things now. She got a clear picture that he knows, where they have been. Only thing she needs to confirm is that, how much does he know? How did he know? Had Ravi called up to him?

All these thoughts crossed her mind and she was unable to speak or atleast look into her husband's eyes. She began sobbing and tears flowed through her eyes. She felt guilty for being unfaithful towards him. She wanted to stop all her activities once she reached home and be a faithful wife. She never expected to cheat on him and now she does and he knows it. She felt like dying at the instant. 

"I'm sorry, I never wanted to lie to you" she managed to say in between crying.

"It is okay honey. I know everything and I understand. I am not bothered that you had s.. " he stopped and continued "you had been intimate with our son and others"

'Others, oh my god. He knows everything' she thought and felt very cheap about herself.

"Please don't leave me Kiran. Please don't divorce me. I can't live without you. I promise to never do it again." She pleaded more tears flowing from her eyes.

"Don't worry dear, I am not going to leave you or divorce you. Now please stop crying. I too can't live without you" he took her into his arms and said.

"I hadn't done it wantedly, the situations just pushed me towards it" she said even though she knows she's lying.

There was a long silence, only her sobbing could be heard in the room. After a while, they cuddled and she embraced feeling guilty for her actions.

"First, have some water and let's talk" he said moving away from her.

She got up, went to washroom and drank some water to clear her throat. Then she slept again on bed looking at the ceiling and all her actions crossed her mind. Feeling guilty about cheating her husband, she started to cry again.

"Please stop crying Sailu, I'm not hurt by your actions. Instead I'm feeling happy that atlast you've been successful in exploring yourself. I fell in love with this part of you a lot"

"Please don't try to hide your anger, Kiran. That only is helping me to feel more guilty. I'm already blaming myself for what I've done. Your kindness will only make me blame myself more. Instead I shall feel glad if you punish me, atleast that way I'll get purified" she said wiping her tears.

"Stop it dear. I truthfully am happy that you've been able to explore your sexual side. If at all I have to punish you, my punishment for you would be...."

"Tell me Kiran, I'll do whatever you say. No matter how severe it would be, I'm ready to bear it"

"So, it's clear then. You have agreed to do whatever I say. So, I have 3 things for you to do which will make us cross these disturbances and make our lives happy."

"Yes Kiran, tell me. I shall do whatever it takes for our married lives to be happy"

"Now stop crying and listen to me carefully.  I'll speak to you only if you stop all this sobbing. I won't start to talk until then. Tell me when you're finished" Kiran said and sat quite on the bed.

"Okay" she said and sat taking support on headboard of the bed.

"My first condition is - you have to tell me everything in detail from the beginning and how many have you been with. I don't want you to miss out any details" 

" What? No. I'm not going to do that. I will never be able to tell you that. I just want to get away from all these things and you want to me to explain everything from the start."

"Sailu, please listen to me. First of all, I was very much angry when my subordinate Ramesh called me up and said that he saw you at Goa in the early morning on the highway with few guys. I hope that was the first day of your arrival at Goa. As it was just two hours for me from my place, I took a flight and then reached Goa the same day. I checked into the hotel right opposite to yours. All the time I was following you and watching all your activities. I just missed out a few details and you have to fill me up with them"

As Kiran went on to say, Sailaja now knows how he got to know about her and felt shameful of herself to be caught red handed to her husband. All the time she was thinking, her husband would never know, but he was always with them. She doesn't know what to say and kept quiet, when Kiran said

"Honey, I'm not upset for what you did. I was very much excited watching you at the beach with the boys and when you gave a show for the other guys on the beach, I was like in heaven watching you. I am not a cuckold or something, but I somehow felt it erotic to watch my wife playing with all the people out there. I just want to know how long you've been doing this."

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSUR6HYG_1R1zKoXopbj...Nbww6VicQ4]

"Does Ramesh knows anything about this?" She enquired not wanting her husband's junior to thibj that the wife of his boss is a slut.

"No, he was there on a business trip and was leaving Goa when he saw you on the highway and called me. I was surprised when he called, but later made up that I know you were there and I would be joining you soon. I don't want him to know that my wife...." He was about to say but felt it is better to stop.

She understood what her husband was about to say and felt bad again. He noticed that and took her into his arms and hugged her tightly. While hugging, she could feel his hard cock pressing into her. 

"We better forget everything and lead a normal life from now on. I promise I'll never do anything like that again Kiran. I shall be very loyal to you" She said 

He then took her and put it on his crotch. There was a huge tent formed in his pajamas and she was shocked seeing it. It almost felt like a hot rod and she had never seen her husband that excited in the recent times.

"It's not about stopping or being faithful dear. It is about how exciting it is for me to watch you and hear the details from you"

"Are you serious Kiran?" She was surprised.

"Yes Sailu, I'm finding it hot that you have done things we could only imagine you would do. It made me horny to watch you and that's the reason I want to hear every detail from you."

"Oh my God. I can't believe this Kiran. I never thought you would talk like this and look at this hard on. It is so big." She said as her hand ran all over the length of his cock and gave it squeezes in between.

"Ahh.hhhhh. fucckkkk" he moaned in pleasure.

"Let me take care of this thing first" she said and moved her face towards his cock to suck it, when he stopped her.

"First the details" he said.

"Okay" she said and started to explain everything to him from the beginning how she was seduced (or she seduced her son) and Rahul getting involved, the pizza delivery guy experience, the Goa trip, showing off, her first lesbian experience and the ganbang finale.

While explaining all this, she was stroking him and he came in her hands and was hard again. She felt it excited her husband knowing her wife getting fucked by others and even their son.

She too felt horny while reviving all her sexpacades and got onto him to straddle on his cock. They got naked in no time and Kiran was fondling her boobs hardly while she was thumping on his cock.

"Talk dirty to me" he managed to say in between the thumps 

Whenever they had sex, Kiran was the one to be vocal always. She never used to be sex and keep quiet all the time while having sex. He persuaded her so many times to make her speak which she never did. But now add the things have changed, she felt it is okay.

"Fuck me, my dear husband. Fuck your wife naked and cum in her pussy" she screamed only loud enough to be heard in the room.

[Image: preview.mp4.jpg]

"Yeah, I'll fuck you hard my SLUT" he said.

The word 'slut' sent shivers through her body and she felt more horny. She began to jump on his cock vigorously. He too felt the sensation and gripping of her pussy muscles around his cock.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah, my slutty wife. Jump on my cock. Let it ram through your pussy. Take it all inside you bitch" he said and gripping her ass cheeks tightly.

"Yeahhhhh, I'm your slut. I am your bitch. Fuck fuckkkkk me" she moaned in between thrusts.

"Come on my slut. Ride my cock and cum on it. You want a hard cock and it is for you darling. Fuck me like a bitch, you slut." Kiran's voice was loud this time and she feared her son might wake up. The look on her face was very evident to him that she's worried about her son waking up in between to catch them having loud sex.

"Don't worry you bitch, he won't wake up. He is too tired from fucking his Mom the whole week. Even if he does wake up, I'll make you ride his hard cock now. We will both fuck all your holes" he said.

[Image: preview.mp4.jpg]

Hearing him say that, she felt horrified. She never expected her husband to talk in such a way. It's clear that he is getting a kick out of saying her all the kinky things. But she didn't expect him to say so casually of fucking her son. The talk is exciting him too but she was the first to come and drench his cock with all her juices. He had cum only a few minutes earlier and he is not going to cum any soon. Her pussy was already aching.

She got down from him and took his cock into her mouth and started to suck it like a cock hungry slut. She had never done anything like that. Atleast not with her husband. She first licked the tip of it which was leaking precum and then ran her tongue all over his shaft and licked out clean from her juices. Then she took it into her mouth and gulped it completely until the tip touched her throat. She moved her head up and down on his shaft and soon he came filling her mouth with cum and she swallowed it all.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSjt7jyhTGMereN_T2kF...dZLkCbxEOz]

He felt relaxed and went to use the washroom as she moved into a comfortable position on bed naked. His words rewinded in her mind about her son. What was his intention when he said that he would let their son fuck her?

As she was lost in thoughts, Kiran came onto bed and slept cuddling her. She too dozed off to sleep naked.

Next morning, she could feel Kiran getting out of bed. She was feeling very tired and he asked her to rest for a while. 

"You have a good sleep honey. You'll have your morning coffee by the time you wake up" Kiran said and left.

It was almost an hour later she opened her eyes. Kiran was in the living room watching her. It was then she realised that she was naked and the bedroom door was open. The blanket she had on her was completely covering her naked body and her clothes were spread on the floor. 

[Image: 92663.jpg]

Kiran is ready to move for office and biting his sandwich. He waved his hand towards her and said

"Ravi, give your Mom her morning coffee. I'm already late to Office and have to leave"

She felt shocked hearing that. He knows she was naked and yet he wants their son to give her morning coffee on the bed.

"Okay Dad" Ravi said coming out of his bedroom into the kitchen. 

As she looked around the room, she found a paper on the nightstand beside the bed. She reached for it and opening it realised that it was Kiran's writing. She started to read it

"Dear Sailu, I am writing this to tell you a few things I am not able to speak to you in person. I want to clarify you first that I'm not at all hurt or angered by what you did. Instead I'm enjoying it more than you and me myself am not clear why it is. There is no way we could forget everything at this stage and lead a normal life. So, let's accept it"

"I never even had a thought that in will talk to you this. But as I said earlier I have three conditions to live happily from now on. The first thing is already done now that you have genuinely have me all the details of your adventures."

"The second is going to be hard for you to digest. I want you to continue your relationship with our son. I won't bother if it is going to be behind my back or with me knowing. The thought of our son having sex with you is giving me a lot of kick and I know you too can it stop it for long. So, better we accept it and continue the way it is"

"My third condition will also may seem wierd for you. I want you to contour you adventures. Yes, it's true. I have no problem with you having sex with others. It maybe Rahul or some other guy. I would love you too have relation outside marriage but you need to explain me all your adventures in detail or even show them to me. You may be feeling that I'm talking like a cuckold. But it is true that I'm getting lot of excitement knowing my wife is having sex with other men. If that is what a cuckold is then I'm a cuckold. I have no problem in accepting it"

"I don't know how long I want you to continue all this but for now this is what I think would make he our married life more exciting and lively. If you don't want to do any of these things I'm okay with your decision. But give it a thought because in have come to this conclusion after a lot of thinking."

She read the letter twice again to make sure what she read was for real. 'How can he even do that? How can he think that I'm going to accept for his conditions? I can't do this and I have free to prove that we can lead a normal life again. I'm going to stop this once for all.' site thought to herself.

She kept the paper aside and could hear Ravi preparing coffee for her in the kitchen. She could hear his footsteps approaching her bedroom. She didn't have enough time to reach for her clothes. So she remained on bed naked covering herself with the blanket waiting for her son with the morning coffee.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRO6X1We05Y_70GmX5ag...O38UeXPBMF]

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 2 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Wow, great update.
Like Reply
(05-08-2019, 02:17 AM)Krisna09 Wrote: Wow,  great update.

Thank you very much

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Excellent boss
Like Reply
(06-08-2019, 03:39 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Excellent boss

Good to see you commenting on my post after a long time Bro

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Continue
Waiting
Like Reply
She didn't have enough time to reach for her clothes. So she remained on bed naked covering herself with the blanket waiting for her son with the morning coffee.

She could hear her husband leave closing the door behind. She felt relieved as she heard the car leaving. Ravi came with the coffee in hand dressed in only shorts bare chested. 

"Mom, your coffee" he said standing there imagining his mother to be naked under the blanket.

"Keep it over there on the table" she said not wanting him to know her state of dressing (nude).

"No Mom, dad asked me to be sure you have the coffee. I'll stay until you finish it" he resisted.

She sighed for her situation and tried to get up holding the blanket tight to her front. Then she sat on the bed resting her back to the headboard of the bed successfully hiding her nakedness. As he handed over the coffee, she put her hand out of the blanket to reach for it and Ravi managed to peek and figure out she was naked under the blanket.

His cock twitched at the thought of her seeing completely nude. She finished her coffee and handed him the empty cup waiting for him to leave. But he remained standing there as if to say something.

"You want to say something?" She asked.

"Nothing Mom" he answered feeling sad.

Seeing him sad like that was never easy for her. She felt sorry for her son and decided to give him something to watch. She let her hands loose to let the blanked bunch on her thighs exposing her naked boobs for his view and then reached for his face and kissed him on the forehead leaning onto him.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQoqMh_bbbl_iI_1Kk9L...p4hUgWMt7p]

His gaze was always on her boobs all the time. She left his face and let him have an eyeful view at her half naked body. Her heartbeat was very fast and get boobs were clearly showing it as they move up and down from her chest. He wanted to kiss her right then and she too won't be stopping him. But after the night of confession to her husband‌, she felt it is better to stop all this.

"You may go now" she said in a bit harsh time.

He understood that he's not going to get what he wants and turned to leave the room silently with his head down.

"Ravi" she called out when he stopped at the door "Would you switch on the geyser in the bathroom, I need a hot bath very badly"

Saying that she got off from the bed completely naked letting the blanket fall on the floor. His jaw dropped looking at her. It was nothing that he didn't saw earlier but this time he wasn't expecting this. Actually he was expecting nothing as his Mom clarified that after the trip it is all going to end.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSH9mQ_9CPtDjsMp4sha...VwlMvo-4x0]

She stood up and saw the tent formed in his shorts. It was poking hardly at his shorts and surely he is feeling uncomfortable. She came forward towards him, turned her back towards him and bent down to pick her night dress. She kept bending like that for enough time for him to have a good look at her ass and pussy hole. He was about to place his hand forward and reach for her ass to grab it when she stood up and turned around.

"Seems like you hadn't bathed yet. Would you like to join me in the shower?" She asked.

"Yes yes" he replied happily.

"But on one condition" 

"What is it Mom?" He asked with a questioning face.

"This is going to be our last time. I don't want this to continue any further and get caught by your dad" 

She doesn't want her son to know that his dad is already aware of their incestuous relation. She feared that would complicate their lives more. She felt her son's heart would break if she stopped all of this once. So decided to do IT one last time and stop it once for all.

Ravi felt it hard to digest that's this is going to be their last time. But, he gave it a thought and felt what his Mom said was right and nodded silently. He wants his last chance to be very special.

She walked towards the bathroom in all her naked glory as he followed her into the bathroom. Once inside she knelt before him and pulled down his shorts to see his throbbing cock already leaking precum.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRyWe3uODgCGmma2964x...6J8S7ftDzy]

"Tell me what you want me to do. You can do anything you want" she said looking up into his eyes that were filled with lust.

"I want to talk dirty to you Mom while we make love" he said.

"Oh yes, talk to me dirty my son. I'll do whatever you want. Your mommy is your slut for today. Fuck me you mother-fucker. Fuck me the way as you wish" 

Her sudden transformation shocked him but he realised that she too wants this last time to be special for them and wants to satisfy him in all ways possible. 

She then moved her tongue out and licked the precum at the tip of his cock. As she did that he pushed the shorts away which were bunched at his ankles. She then put her both hands on his butt and moved her head forward to take his cock into her mouth and started to suck it.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSOlBTIoFrDWU8AHCnRT...806-UgfGBo]

"Oh yeah, my slut. Take my cock. Suck your son's cock you bitch. Take it all inside your pretty mouth my whore Mom" he began to shout in ecstasy.

She was using all her expertise to give him a good blowjob and be sure not to make him cum. But the feeling of her warm mouth on his cock and the movement of tongue she's making with his cock completely insider is making him crazy. He's controlling hard not to cum too soon. She moved her hands and caressed his butt while sucking his cock sensually. In between she removed the cock out and licked it along the length until his balls. She then locked his balls reaching below them. He moved his legs apart to make it easy for her to lick his balls.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcShXXQL6xyax0t_lchBY...VBWmRJGxQE]

She then did something he was not expecting. Her tongue moved from his balls down until it meet his ass crack. She left his butt and her one hand reached for his cock while the other was still behind him. But her other hand moved to his ass crack and went slowly inside his asshole. She pushed it even further into the crack until almost inch of her finger was inside his ass. She then pulled the finger out and looking into his eyes she seductively starting sucking it. He was surprised watching his once shy Mom doing it.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSBOpe7aPDdcn3M7uT9a...QE4WBY1q0a]

She then came back licking again in reverse direction from his balls until her tongue reached the tip of his cock. She then hold his ass cheeks tight and kept sucking his cock this time much faster. He couldn't control himself and started cumming into her mouth. She didn't even move as his cum shots hit her throat. She kept gulping all his cum not even letting a drop fall away. Then she released his cock out of her mouth and gave it one last licking. 

"Just a minute Mom, I need to pee" he said and as he was about to move away she stopped him and positioned her face right in front of his cock and said

"Do it, right now"

He was getting used to all the shocking things and hold his semi flaccid cock right in front of her face. A gush of stream hit her face hard and immediately she closed her eyes and moved away to take a deep breath.

Ravi pointed his pissing cock to her boobs and warm flush of piss showered her body. His pee showered all over her body. She too peed and both their piss met at her cunt hole and flowed along her thighs onto the floor. She then opened her mouth and let his piss fill her mouth. She drank the most of it and still a lot flowed out of her mouth onto her body.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRTb5w_7IJGkGqI3BAjj...Vr1cHDwdkp]

Once he stopped peeing, she bent down to look at her piss covered body and a last spurt of piss was released by him which hit right on her head. They both laughed looking at each other and she opened the shower to clean herself. Ravi too joined hugging her boobs from back and she could feel good cock getting hard and pressing on her ass cheeks.

Ravi applied some soap on his hands and started to massage her boobs. In between when he tried to hold her boobs, his hands slipped due to the lather she enjoyed it a lot. Slowly he applied some more soap and rubbed her stomach navel carefully until his hands reached her pussy. He slided fingers into her pussy hole while rinsing her pussy. This was so erotic for her to handle and she rested her head on his shoulders while he caressed her pussy gently.

She turned around and took the soap and rubbed the lather all over his body. The feeling of the soap which has their bodies slippery on their bodies was very soft and they hugged each other rubbing their bodies against each other. She turned on the shower and hugged her son tightly to crush her boobs againsthis chest. As the water showered them, both of them could feel the water dripping down from their bodies.

Ravi took hold of his mother's thigh and lifted it up almost until his shoulder and ran his fingers through her wet pussy. Then he pushed his cock into her wet cunt hole. He began to slowly push it in and out was a bit difficult for him to fuck her in a standing position. Still he managed to completely ram it into her pussy. She put her both hands on his shoulders and kissed him on the lips while he kept giving slow thrusts.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQtFGF2jPdHM28YQwrJy...ofABY9PO85]

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck Mommy good, my son" she moaned in pleasure.

He is getting to excited by her begin by vocal and started to hit her pussy much harder. She held his waist with both hands and pulled him towards her each time he shoved his cock deep inside her cunt.

"Fuck Momma, my naughty boy. Make her your slut and fuck her like a whore baby" she screamed.

She tried to reach for his lips to kiss him but it was difficult in that position and her leg began to ache. Sh then moved back pulling his cock out from get pussy and turned her back towards him. She then bent over to expose her both holes for her son. He looked at her both holes and could not decide which hole to enter. He then placed his cock at her ass hole and pushed it slowly into her. It was very tight and hard that she to moan loud in pain. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTtatdgzQfeMrB3aFzh-...v1i-Feacz0]

"Aaahhh...slowly..... push it in deeper" was her moan.

Ravi was surprised hearing it. Even it's paining, she wants to push his cock deeper and fuck her assshole. He enjoyed this response from her a lot and pushed his cock deeper into her assshole at once. There was a loud moan from her. He ignored her moans and kept fucking her ass much faster. He could feel his cock about to burst cum into her ass then he pushed two fingers in her pussy while still fucking her ass. 

With his fingers in her pussy, he grabbed her waist with the free hand and began to pump into her ass hole. Soon he filled her assshole with all good cum and withdrew his cock out. She almost feel onto the floor while he took out his cock as her muscles felt relaxed.

"You really want to be my WHORE, Mom" he asked.

"Yes, only today until the evening and it's not going to happen again" she asked surprised what he had in mind.

"Then finish your bath and get ready. We are going out" he said and left the bathroom.

She was not expecting that. She gave him a last chance for him to have unrestricted fun with her for a whole day and he wants to go out instead of enjoying her. She finished her bath and came out to see him already to go out in the living room. She too got ready to look more beautiful than ever as she wants her son's last time to be very special. Little did she know what he had planned for her.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQFgSPyysJEoHbNRwldJ...cXCVWSz7a2]
[+] 3 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Aaaaaahhhh superb story and update bhai

Great work keep writing more and more updates long and big and daily

Bro bas ek suggestion make it between mom and son only no friend bro ye accha nhi lagta apni mom ko dusre ke sath share karne me
Like Reply
Just a suggestion bro. Try to make her disagree to third condition by husband. Make her have sex with only son and not others
[+] 2 users Like Vineeth412's post
Like Reply
And the way you're writing is great
Like Reply
Guve update please
Like Reply
Hats off to you bro..... Give us more?
Like Reply
(10-08-2019, 10:00 AM)Krisna09 Wrote: Hats off to you bro..... Give us more?

Thank you very much for ur support bro. But this story is going to end in an update or hardly two.

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
(10-08-2019, 01:23 AM)Vineeth412 Wrote: Just a suggestion bro. Try to make her disagree to third condition by husband. Make her have sex with only son and not others

You surely are going to like the end Bro which is going to come soon

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
(10-08-2019, 01:41 AM)coolraj839 Wrote: Guve update please

I'm going to end this story with a little bit longer update Bro. As it is weekend, I am busy with my own plans. There will be a update soon with a conclusion.....

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
(10-08-2019, 01:24 AM)Vineeth412 Wrote: And the way you're writing is great

Thank you very much. I was not expecting and very much surprised at that kind of compliment as this is my first story ever.

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply