Fantasy Actress Roleplays
She then asked "did you have ever had sex with someone?" I said "yeah, I had a few experience of sex. She then said "Oh that means you are not a virgin." I nodded my head in affirmative. She smiled and said "Oh that's nice, the girl must be very lucky one and you must have satisfied her fully." I said "yeah I am very good in that." She was looking at my erected tent in my pants now. Then she said "now let me do something for you tonight.

[Image: 59406370_164196714601480_784908423545837...tagram.com]

I said "what you want to do? She said wait and she lifted her and went into the room holding the walls. She was really drunk now and I didn't know what was coming. Then after 2-3 mins or so she came from the room. I was making a drink and when I saw her drink just spill from the glass. She was only in her bra and panty. She was wearing a red bra and with a matching panty. Oh my god I couldn't believe my eyes.

I was seeing my Aunt Saumya absolutely cloth less except her tiny bra and panty. She was looking ravishing now. Just blew me up with her looks. Her perfect size boobs were bursting through her red bra. Her waist line was so thin and her pussy area was so perfectly shaved and clean. She came close to me and said "do you fantasizes me like this baby?" I have no words to say.

[Image: DHrZZ63XUAA9sGI.jpg]

I said in mumbling words "ahhh yeah, oh my god you looks so nice in these." She just shows a bit of shyness and said "thanks for the compliment, but now you have to do something for me." If she wanted my life that time I would have given that happily. I said "anything for you aunt now." She then said "I want to see how you masturbate thinking of me now in front of me. I said "seeing you like this I don't have to anything. I am already getting wet there.

Then I sat in the sofa and pulled my pants down exposing my already erected cock to her. She looked at my cock and she just can't take her eyes of my cock now. I pulled my pants out of my leg and became totally naked. I put my one hand on my cock and started rubbing them. She was standing right in front of me only in her bra and panty. She was really looking at my cock only and in just few moments I started to release some juice out of cock.

[Image: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=wJz2TxUaST4eLlbg)9.jpg]

Seeing that she just came close to me and grabbed my cock with her hand and said please let me do it, after so many days I am holding I fully erected cock. I just took my hand away from my cock and let her do anything. She was handling my coco like she got a jackpot only. She looked at me and gave me a sexy smile and then licked my cock from the bottom of the shaft to top of my cock. Oh my god what a sensation that was.

[Image: 20786292.gif]

She did the same again and she was desperate to get my cock now. Then she using her hand pulled my skin from the top of my cock and just licked that portion with her tongue. Oh my god what a blow job I was having. I just couldn't control and juice started to come from my cock. Seeing that she just took my whole cock in her mouth and started sucking that like a lollipop.

I couldn't handle the excitement and let go all my juice into her deep throat. More the juice I was letting out more she was sucking my cock. She really liked the taste of my juice. In the meantime she was pressing my balls with her hands. It was the luckiest day of my life; such a sexy hot lady was giving me a blow job. She sucked every drop of my love juice coming out of my cock after making it dry she let go her lollipop from her mouth.

[Image: 17116352.gif]

Now it was my chance to move. I took her in my arms and put my lips on her juicy sexy pink lips. Oh what a feeling that was. She also responded and took my lips into her teeth and started sucking that. She was really a sex hungry woman. I put my hand onto her back and snapped her bra hooks. When I did that her love melons just came out of her bra. I put my both hand on her both the boobs, she got super excited and just started to bite my lips in excitement.

I can sense she cut my lips in excitement but that time there was no pain. I just grabbed her boobs in my hand and gave a tight squeeze. She just fell into my arms when I did that. I put her on sofa and came up on her. She looked at me and said please suck my nipples; I have not felt any one sucking my love melons from a long time. Fulfill your aunt desire today baby. Hearing those encouraging words I just put my face in between her boobs and started rubbing my face on her boobs.

[Image: thumb.jpg]

She put her hand around me and was caressing my back with her nails. I then licked her one of the erected nipples. She got super excited and pushed my head into her boobs. I then took her nipple in my mouth and started sucking them like a baby. More I was sucking her nipples more she was pressing my head into her boobs. With the other hand she was madly scratching my back with her nails in excitement.

I kept my face tightly on her boobs and was sucking and biting all over her boobs. I sucked both her nipples for quite some time. Her whole breast became red in color due to my biting, licking and sucking. Then I started to come down on her naval. I licked her naval and she raised her back in excitement. Then slowly I pulled her panty down and exposed her super tight pussy to me. Then I pulled more and took her panty out of her legs and made her stalked naked now.

[Image: soumya-mr.collector-280x392-718117.jpg]

She was completely naked now lying on the bed. She looked at me and said very erotically "satisfy your aunt baby, please does that. She was desperate now. I then pulled her and allowed her to seat up right in the sofa. She was doing whatever I wanted her to do. Now she was seating upright on the sofa being totally naked. Then I sat on the floor and spread her legs apart. Her pink pussy was just in front of me. I can see her pussy lips very tightly close.

[Image: dani_daniels-091.md.jpg]

I just swiped my tongue from her whole slit of her pussy to her clit. She jerked her body when I did that. She was biting her lips in excitement and pressing her own boobs now.
I did the same quite a few times and she was getting more and more excited now. Her pussy scent was so intoxicating. Then I spread her pussy with my finger and exposed her pink swollen area inside her pussy. Oh what a scene that was, she was super wet and super pink inside her pussy.

[Image: 12113578.gif]

She started to moan like "ohhhhh" I spread her pussy lips at far as it can go and just swiped my tongue in her fleshy part of her inner pussy. She just went mad when I did that. She put her legs on my shoulders and pushed me in her spread pussy. My face was on her pussy now. She then screamed "Ohh sid please suck it, suck it hard baby. I wanted to get sucked by you. Do it.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I put my mouth on her pussy and started suking them now. I took her pussy labia in my lips and started sucking them now. She was getting wet now in her pussy. More I was sucking more she was getting wet in her pussy. I put my tongue in her pussy now and started exploring her pussy with that. I think she never experienced that mush of oral sex before.

[Image: 3331430.gif]

After sucking for 5-10mins she said "I can't hold it more, sid please fuck me now. Please put your huge cock in me. I am not fucked my cock for a long time. Please fulfill my desire. Fuck me hard sid." I then took my face away and stood up with my newly erected cock now. I took her legs on my chest and positioned my cock on top of her pussy now. She was lying on the sofa and I was on my knees and ready to put my cock in her desperate pussy.

[Image: 20361198.gif]

I then pushed and half my cock went in to her without any problem. She was really wet down there in her pussy. Then I pushed more and my whole cock went into her hungry pussy. She said in her mumbling words "keep it there for some time, I want to you're your cock in my pussy." I did the same and parked my cock deep in her pussy. After 2-3 mins she then started to move her torso to feel my cock rub against her pussy wall.

[Image: Pics_Art_02_22_11_39_21.md.jpg]

I also then started to move and my cock started to go in and out. She was moaning very loudly now. She was saying "Yes dear fast come on fuck me fast.you are great I like it oohh dear fuck me fast ooooohhhh fuck me faster aaaahhhh.dear I am having so fun, fuck even faster aaaaahhhhhh. She went on encouraging fucking her fast with her words in sexy voice with moans and titillating. She was urging me to increase my speed.

[Image: saumyaO.md.jpg]

She requested me to push more and more with full thrust into her hot and wet pussy. I further increased my speed. I made hard strokes. She received each of my hard strokes skillfully throwing her hips up and up every time. I was romping fast. Aunt was then in full excitement and was uttering words like ooohhh dear ooooohh uuuuuuffffff. I asked her "Aunt how is it. How do you feel? Tell me aunt how you are feeling" Aunt sighed and whispered dear it is very fine.

[Image: anitabhabhifuckedinherpussy.md.jpg]

I like it. You are quite expert in fucking. I am having so much fun fucking with you ooohhhhh dear you are great in fucking women and I was fucking Aunt with full vigor and speed. She was encouraging me with her words and I was fucking her fast. I stood on my knees and started giving vigorous thrusts of my cock into her lovely vagina caressing her hips.

[Image: Saumya-Tandon-1.md.png]

Aunt was trying to take all sorts of pleasure of fucking and at the same time she was giving me the maximum pleasure. I was pushing my cock harder and harder, faster and faster. We enjoyed fucking for quite some time. I took care of not ejaculating early so that I could continue fucking Saumya Aunt! Finally my hot sperm was started ejaculating and we both were exhausted.

[Image: Saumya-Tandon-0.md.jpg]

Then we both lie there for some time to gain our power again. Then after 10-15 mins or so she raised and took my cock in her hand and said to me "Oh what a fuck I had today with you, I want more sid. Please fuck me more now." While talking she was rubbing my cock and that made my cock again gain its erection. I said to her "now how you want to get fucked now.

She smiled and said "now fuck me in my ass. I never been fucked there but always wanted to get the cock in my ass. Can you fuck your Aunt in her ass?" I said anything for you. She then pit her knees down and put her upper body on the sofa, she was now in a doggy position exposing her ass to me. I came from behind her and spread her ass cheek apart to get access to her ass hole now.

[Image: 241026_14big_1508907267294.md.jpg]

This time the ass hole was not very wet and I put my cock on top of that. I tried to push my cock in there but it was very tight and she was screaming in pain. She said "get something to lubricate the hole" I ran to my room and got a Vaseline box. She took the Vaseline and applied all over her ass hole and said "dear go slow now, put your finger first and make a room for your huge cock.

[Image: 8442024.gif]

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
Then I slowly put one finger in her ass now. It was tight but due to the Vaseline it slipped in her ass hole. She screamed in excitement when I put my finger in her. Oh it was a new experience for me also as I never ass fucked someone. I slowly pushed in her ass now, she was getting mad now. Then slowly I started exploring her ass now, she was moaning loudly now.

[Image: tumblr_mph5yx6bgZ1sygg5vo4_400.gif]

I then slipped my second finer in her now. She was now enjoying the pain now. I started to rub my fingers in her tight ass now. She was screaming and saying "come on dear, tear up my ass hole. What good fingers you have, amm ahhhh satisfy you aunt tonight. Fuck me hard there after fingering for 10-15 mins she said "now put your cock in there, fuck my ass dear. I am desperate to feel your cock in my ass.

I then put my cock on her ass hole and pushed for it. Still it was a tight fit, I then put some more pressure and my cock went half into her ass now. She screamed in pain, I asked her "Should I put more?" She said "don't ask, I am enjoying the pain, please fuck me hard now." I got encouraged by her words and put my whole body pressure to put my cock in her tight ass. Within few minutes my whole cock was in her tight ass.

[Image: a60753139a6cfc7b9f0aba3b97f4da14.23.jpg]

She just screamed and took her breast in her hands and started squeezing them. I also put one hand around to her boobs and started to squeeze the boobs. In the mean time I was slowly moving my cock in and out of her ass now. I said her "are you liking it?" She said "oh dear you don't know how much pleasure you are giving me right now. What a fucker you are. Fuck me today in every position.

[Image: tumblr_pe0xx2atHo1umd8wto1_500.gif]

I don't know when we will get these kinds of chances. Just doesn't stop keep fucking me tonight? I was all in seven heavens hearing her desires. I just increased my pace and started fucking her fast. I was going like a train now, faster I was fucking her from behind more she was screaming in excitement. I fucked her from behind like 10-15 mins then I ejected all my sperm in her ass now.

She was so relieved now. We both lied down the floor in exhaustion. She then said "did you like me fucking?" I replied her squeezing her boobs and said "Aunt you are very fine. You are really very hot and sexy. You are much sexier that what I had thought about you. You are great in the bed it is nice fucking you. I would always like to fuck you as long as you would stay here I would like to fuck you Aunt.

[Image: XXSaumya35.md.jpg]

Yes Aunt I want to fuck you again and again. Will you let me fuck you? She put her hand on my cock and said "yes sid, I will always let you fuck me, I also wanted to fuck by you every time. You are an expert fucker." Then we hold each other and slept there only. In the morning again we fucked twice before I leave to office. 

THE-END
Like Reply
#Tabu and Alia bhatt

Tabu is a middle aged mother of 2 and works in  lecture at a local private collage. Her two children Alia bhatt and Arun attend the same collage and are very active in collage activities at the same collage where their mother teaches. Their father Kumar works as a general contractor and is frequently away from home for 10-14 hours a day. It is that work schedule that will cause the family to suffer a night of pain and misery they will never forget.

[Image: 3e6b0f1f462708c5a642319568614b69.jpg]

[Image: Actress-alia-bhatt-hot-stills-from-zee-c...om=1&ssl=1]

Tabu is a 5'8" blonde that has long curly blonde hair. Her tall frame carries her 143 pounds well and shows off her shapely hips and ass while her 34C tits are the focus of many mens attention. She married as a 20 year old virgin and has only known her husband’s 7" cock. 

[Image: 351dbc1c1a0f5c187ccbd7d01afb40c5.jpg]

Alia bhatt like  her mother has a look that draws boy’s attention when ever she is out and about. She has 33-24-34 . At 121 pounds and with her long light black hair, many people would say she looks like model in the making. Because of her collage and her family life, she has been sheltered and is still a virgin.

[Image: Alia-BhattPallavi-Foley-IIJW-2013-001.jpg]

Arun is much bigger than his mother and sister. He is 5'10" and weighs about 150 pounds. An avid basketball player, he is trim and fit while still maintaining a college level education. he has had a few “dates” but he also has been sheltered from the sexuall frenzy that often fills teenaged boys lives.

It was a hot sultry summer night, and Kumar was away on a big remodeling job. This left the house to Tabu and the kids. They decided to go out for dinner and maybe a movie to pass the time. They had a dinner of pizza and wings and then spent the next couple of hours walking around the local shopping mall looking at different dresses and clothes on sale. As they walked around the mall, they were being followed by a group of 3 men with bad intentions on their minds. The men were out for some action and the sight of the tall sexy blonde MILF and her daughter drew their attention. 

As the family left the mall is was dark and their SUV was parked many yards from the mall’s entrance, and that gave the men the chance they needed. The men split off to the side of the Tabu family and followed them towards their large Black Expedition. When Tabu opened the door to load their packages into the back of the SUV, the men sprang their trap. They rushed the truck and grabbed the three around the waist and mouths. Two men threw the kids into the back seat, while the other shoved Tabu into the front seat. With a gun pointed at her head, Tabu was tied, gagged, and blindfolded while her two children suffered the same treatment. Alia bhatt and Arun where crying and sobbing as they began to grasp what this event would mean. As the SUV was started and they left the parking lot, Tabu knew this would not end well.

[Image: 726514-tabu-ayushmann-andhadhunposter.jpg]

The men drove them out to a dark deserted barn in the outskirts of the city. They had used this building many times for parties and sexual events. As they pulled the SUV behind the barn, the men started laughing and joking about what was soon to come. As the driver stopped the truck, the two men in the back seat opened the doors and dragged the sobbing kids into the barn. The driver was a large man who stood over 6'4" tall, well muscled, and weighed 250 pounds. The other men were more average in their size and build, but they were more than a match for anything the Tabus could do to fight back. The driver picked Tabu put, and threw her over his shoulder as he carried her into the barn. When he entered the barn, the two other men were busy securing the kids to the stalls were horse once were kept. Once the arms and legs of Alia bhatt and Arun were secured, their blindfolds were removed. There before them, they saw their mother being tied spread eagle on a picnic table. Tabu fought and struggled, but she was no match for them. Rope was tied around her ankles and her knees were pulled apart by another set of ropes, so there would be nothing in the way of the mens object of desire. 

[Image: 2a45e8caed6a01f288c0af40535ac057.jpg]

The men continue to prepare Tabu and her children for the events to follow. The first thing they did is position her ass at the edge of the table, and put an old feed bag under her head. This raised her head so that she would have a full view of what was being done to her and her kids. The next thing done was the removal of her clothes. The driver was in charge and he took out a large pair of scissors and started cutting off Tabu’s blouse. As he removed the garment, her well shaped tits came into view under a white lace bra. 

[Image: tabu-sexy-nude.jpg]

With a quick flick of the snap, Tabu’s tits sprang free and came into full view of all the men and her kids. The driver bends down and licks the nipples and sucks them into his mouth while tickling them. Tabu’s peach sized areolas were a medium brown in color and her nipples stood out to over ½" as the driver sucks harder and harder. 

[Image: 3e41009abc15a470bcd75aa7e37ba667.13.jpg]

Like Reply
As this was happening, the other 2 men start the next part of their plan, and that involves her daughter. As Alia bhatt stood tied and gagged to the stall, she sobbed and cried as she witnessed what was happening to her mother. One of the other men walks over towards her and starts rubbing her tits and pussy thru her shirt. Alia bhatt struggles and wiggles around trying to avoid the groping hands of her assailant. 

[Image: 11-1439271091-pantylines.jpg]

The man calls out “hey Mom, look at this”. With that statement the man grabs Alia bhatt’s shirt and rips it off her body in one quick yank. There stood Alia bhatt with her firm young tits only one thin layer of satin away from being exposed to everyone in the barn. The man then reaches for the clasp, unhooks her bra, and lets gravity do the rest. With a horrified look on her face, Tabu sees her daughter’s creamy white tits unveiled before her. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtV_W0GrM2uuqa6HT2l75...U5nLN9SUtL]

The 2 men walk up to Alia bhatt’s tits and start fondling them and enjoying the feel and movement of her firm erect tits. They stood out without any droop in them and they were perfect in every respect. They were the size and shape of a small melon with pink silver dollar sized areolas and dark red nipples that stuck out hard as erasers. The two men each took a tit in their mouth and started sucking and licking them. The more they liked them the more Alia bhatt’s nipples grew and the darker her areolas became. 

[Image: alia-bhatt-boobs-nudedesiactress-6.jpg]

She was crying and wiggling around, but it made no difference. The men couldn’t be deterred as they savored her tight flesh and sweet aroma. While all this was going on, Arun was trying to avoid drawing attention to himself. He could bring himself to watch, and he just wished it would end. As he was trying to block out the sights and sounds of the assault against his mother and sister, he hears a panicked muffled scream. He opens his eyes and sees the Driver taking the scissors to his mother’s jeans. The Driver starts above the knees and cuts around the jeans and then up the outside. The Driver then pulls the top piece of her jeans to the side exposing her panties for all to see. Tabu’s pussy is now only a moment away from being exposed and the Driver sees the blonde curls of her pubic hair peeking thru the fabric. He runs his hands over her pubic mound and slides his fingers under the sheer lace fabric. With a quick yank, Tabu’s pussy is exposed and in full view of her children’s eyes. Her pussy is neatly trimmed with bald lips and a nice little patch of hair above her vulva. 

[Image: tabu%2Bnude%2Bshowing%2Bboobs%2Band%2Bpussy.JPG]

The Driver bends over and runs his tongue over her lips and pushes it thru to the interior of her womanhood. He attacks Tabu’s pussy like a starved animal. He thrust his tongue in and out of her lips and grabs her clit with fingers and pinches it and flicks it back and forth. Tabu soon has a warm feeling coming over her as her orgasm grows inside her. Soon the Driver starts thrusting his fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. He rubs them back and forth looking for the G-Spot that will send her over the edge. When he finds it, he strokes it until Tabu has her first orgasm of the night. As Tabu is experiencing her orgasm, she starts squirting sexual juices out of her pussy and sends it 2 feet across the barn. 

[Image: 11892206.gif]

At the sight of that, the Driver unbuttons his pants and drops them to the floor while removing his shirt. There he stands in full view of her, and Tabu notices something strange about his flaccid cock. Even in it’s flaccid state, the Driver’s cock is bigger than her husband Kumar’s cock, and she worries about what she knows will come.

The driver walks over the Alia bhatt and says “ watch carefully, because you’ll be getting the same treatment.” He walks over to Tabu’s head and puts the gun next to her while he gives her a choice. “Do as you’re told, and you’ll survive the night. Don’t, and maybe you’ll be attending a funeral.” He removes her gag and climbs on the table over her. His cock is now dangling above her face as his face heads for her bare pussy. “Suck it good and hard and don’t stop until I say so.” Tabu does as the Driver says and takes his soft cock head into her mouth. Even soft, the tip is 2" across and she wonders how big it will get. As She sucks on the cock dangling above her face, the Driver continues his oral assault on her pussy. 

[Image: a4487d708abdfe10f5e4c796286ccc2e.14.jpg]

He licks her inside and out, as he plunges his 3 fingers deeply into her. All this happens in plain view of her children and they grow hysterical at the sight of their mothers pussy being attacked. Soon the Driver’s cock grows hard and Tabu has something besides her pussy to worry about. The cock in her mouth is quickly growing to an amazing 12" long and 4" wide and threatens to chock her to death. The driver soon realizes the situation and gets back on his feet to clear her throat and give Tabu a chance to catch her breath.

[Image: tabu-hot-nude-pics.jpg]

As Tabu was sucking the Driver’s cock she didn’t notice the second table that was moved into place next to hers. The Driver now walks over to Alia bhatt and unties her from the stall. With the help of the other 2 men, the Driver pulls Alia bhatt’s jeans off and unveils her black lace panties to everyone’s view. Alia bhatt struggles and tries to break away, but she is quickly subdued and tied to the table next to her mother. Tied and positioned in the same way as her mother, she starts to try as she comes to the realization that this is her turn to be assaulted. The driver bends down and gets a good whiff of the sexual aroma that emanates from Alia bhatt’s pussy. Grabbing her panties he rips them off and exposes her pussy to the all in the barn. 

[Image: alia-bhatt-nude-2.jpg]

There before them is a nicely shaved bald pussy that has a hint of wetness clinging to the lips. The Driver sticks out his tongue and runs it up the length of Alia bhatt’s pussy and comments on the flavor of her juices. He buries his face and tongue as deeply as he can, finds her clit , and sucks on the swollen bundle of nerves for minutes on end. After Alia bhatt has her 1st orgasm, the Driver stands up and licks her tight creamy tits and red swollen nipples as he says” I love the way you taste, and would love to keep you here forever.” As he stands up, he says” But, I’d rather fuck you and your mother until morning.”

[Image: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=k-08X-l-7C2CuGgy)15.jpg]

Like Reply
 With that statement, the Driver places his cock head at the entrance to Alia bhatt’s tight Virgin pussy. While the other two men sample her mother’s pussy, mouth and tits, Alia bhatt screams in terror as she feels the enormous cock start to enter her. Her pussy is screaming in pain as the massive piece of flesh stretches her vagina to the limits. After an inch or 2, the driver stops and asks “ are you a virgin?” Alia bhatt shakes her head yes, and the Driver laughs, “ not for long”.

[Image: Alia%20Bhatt%20Xxx%20nude%20pictures%20_004.jpg]

With his cock resting against her hymen, he pushes thru the tender tissue and doesn’t stop until the next barrier is encountered. All the while Alia bhatt is crying in pain and her mother is only 3 feet away watching the huge cock disappear into her daughter’s pussy. The driver upon reaching the depths of Alia bhatt’s pussy, starts long hard thrust in and out of her tightly stretched screaming vagina. In and out he drive his cock all the while still having 4" more to send into Alia bhatt’s pussy. With each thrust he hits her cervix and she cries out in pain quivering and shaking with orgasm after orgasm. 

[Image: top-alia-bhatt-nude-sex-photo-naked-sexy...n-pics.gif]

As the driver feels the pressure building in his balls he pushes further and further into Alia bhatt’s pussy. Like a wedge splitting an log, slowly he gets his cock past her cervix and into her womb. As his cock penetrates her cervix he can see his 12" cock moving inside her belly. The sight of it sends him over the top. With one final thrust, the Driver puts all 250 pounds behind his cock and drives the head to the other side of Alia bhatt’s womb. With 4" of his cock in her womb, he lets loose long thick streams of cum inside Alia bhatt until he collapses on top of her.

[Image: alia-bhatt-nude-pics-porn-fucking-4.jpg]

Before his cock goes soft the driver pulls out of Alia bhatt’s bleeding cum filled pussy and steps towards Tabu’s primed and veteran pussy. Even though Tabu was a virgin when married at 20, her husband fucked and sucked Tabu 2-3 times a day over 4-5 days a week for the first 4 years of their marriage. The Driver’s cock was much longer and much thicker than Kumar’s cock and she dreaded what would come next. As the Driver placed his now semi-hard 8" cock at the entrance to her pussy, she looked over at Alia bhatt and watched as the other 2 men untied her from the table and placed her on an old mattress on the floor. 

[Image: alia-bhatt-nude-showing-her-pussy.jpg]

Before Tabu could think of what was going to happen to Alia bhatt, she felt the Driver enter her pussy. As he continued to work his semi-hard cock deeper and deeper into her experienced pussy, she saw her daughter being forced to suck the cocks of the other two men. One cock was about 8" long with an upward bend, while the other was nearly as long but thicker and straight. As Alia bhatt worked on those cocks, Tabu felt the Driver’s cock start to grow with each and every thrust into her. Soon she is being stretched further than she thought possible and her cervix was now feeling the tip of his cock.

[Image: Actress-Tabu-Nude-Showing-her-Boobs-and-...tos-32.jpg]

Tabu was still fertile and she worried that she and her daughter would get pregnant from the repeated assaults on their wombs. Tabu starts to shake and quiver as multiple orgasms flood thru her body and make her cry out in muffled screams and moans. After a few more minutes, the Driver’s cock was hard as iron and he begins his attack on Tabu’s cervix and womb. With every thrust he put his full weight behind his cock and soon was drilling the top of Tabu’s womb with his cockhead. Just like with her daughter, the Driver can see his cock moving inside Tabu’s belly. The Driver’s cock has now had enough and with one final shove, he puts balls against Tabu’s ass and lets loose a flood of cum deep in her womb as they both suffer an intense orgasm.

[Image: top-19-actress-tabu-hot-nude-hd-fuck-pic...res-12.jpg]

Having had both mother and daughter, the Driver takes a break to rest his cock and allow his fellow rapist to sample the delightful treats. First up for them is the recent virgin pussy and still virgin ass. The man with the thicker cock gets down between Alia bhatt’s legs and pushes his cock into her torn and bleeding pussy. She whimpers and moans with every thrust as he drives his cock harder and harder into her. 

[Image: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=z3FIixmcY33YzXEj)4.jpg]

Compared to the Driver’s cock, this cock is small, but it still hurts with every thrust into her. Then, suddenly he pulls his cock out and allows the man with the bent cock to enter the sloppy pussy of the sex toy. As he enters Alia bhatt, the bend in his cock rubs her vaginal walls in a manner that soon has her headed for another orgasm. Faster and faster he shoves his cock in her while sucking on her tits. He pauses and rolls over on his back while still inside Alia bhatt’s battered pussy. He does this to allow his partner to get in position behind Alia bhatt’s ass. Alia bhatt realizes what is in store for her as the thick cock is placed at the entrance to her ass. In one slow deliberate shove, the head of the man’s cock enters Alia bhatt’s ass as she yells out in shear terror. At 2.5" in diameter he stretches her anus further than ever before and sends waves of pain throughout her body. The only lubrication for her ass is the slick mix of pussy juice and cum that is smeared over the thick cock. Deeper and deeper he pushes into her as the bent cock slides in and out of her tattered pussy. Once the thick cock is buried balls deep inside her ass, she has an electrifying orgasm that cascades thru her for over 5 minutes. The sight of Alia bhatt quivering and shaking in such a prolonged time period, drives the men to fuck her even harder. They coordinate their thrust and soon have 12" of cock moving as one inside Alia bhatt’s body. This goes on for 5 more minutes until they both blow large loads of seed into her now exhausted naked body.

[Image: e5e5f619bc4b620d0c67140213f6403d.jpg]

After removing their cocks from Alia bhatt’s body, they want a piece of Tabu’s MILF pussy and ass. With their cocks still hard and covered in cum, pussy juice, and shit, they take turns driving their cocks into Tabu’s pussy. Five to ten thrust each, then they switch off. Tabu’s pussy is on fire and sending waves of pain through every nerve in her vagina. 15 minutes later they switch targets. The now aim lower between her legs and start working their cocks in and out of her ass. Once again, the only lubrication for Tabu’s anus is the pussy juice and cum that covers the cocks. She has never liked anal sex before but this was pure torture. It felt like her ass was tearing with every thrust of their cocks and they show no signs of stopping. 

[Image: tabu-sexy-nude-hard-fucking-ass-pictures.jpg]

Like Reply
The Driver laughs at the sight of them jumping back and forth sharing Tabu’s ass. The man with the thick cock then changes things again he takes his cock and shoves it in her pussy for a few thrust, and then goes back to her ass. HE does this for 5 more minutes before he lets loose a load of rapist cum inside Tabu’s beaten and blooded pussy. 

[Image: Actress-Tabu-Nude-Showing-her-Boobs-and-...otos-3.jpg]

The crooked cock follows suit and soon is leaving his load in Tabu’s ass. After finishing with her, they untie her and reposition her so that Tabu is bent over the table and has her ass sticking out in a 69 position. They pick up Alia bhatt and tie her up the same way. The two Tabu ladies are now in the position of having their worst fears delivered. While the two other men were having their fun with the woman, the driver has regained his erection and he readies his cock for an assault to Tabu’s and Alia bhatt’s ass.

As the Driver approaches Alia bhatt, Tabu/s screams in terror as she sees what is going to happen. The driver places his hands on Alia bhatt’s tight sexy hips and pushes his cock into her pussy. She starts crying in pain as his cock once again is pushing thru her cervix and into her womb. Faster and faster he pounds her pussy and she soon passes out from the pain and excitement. 

[Image: Alia-Bhatt-nude-xxx-gif.gif]

When she collapses, he withdraws his cock from her pussy and pushes the head into Alia bhatt’s asshole. The previous visit to her ass was done by a 2.5" wide 8" long cock. Alia bhatt’s ass will know be forced to deal with a 4" wide 12" massive male member. The cock is so large that it takes all the effort of the Driver to get it into her. Her body is limp and relaxed as he drives his cock in and out of Alia bhatt’s torn asshole. Harder and harder he drive it in as his balls slap against her pussy. He can feel another load of cum building in his balls and soon it can’t be held back anymore. He grabs Alia bhatt’s hips and pulls her as tightly as possible into his body. When his cock is buried to the balls in her, the Driver sends another load of cum deep inside her bowels. He waits until his cock is still then pulls it out of Alia bhatt’s ruined ass. [No amount of stitching with ever fix her ass and she will have trouble with it for life.] 

[Image: alia-bhatt-nude-sexy-images.jpg]

After destroying her daughter’s ass, Tabu’s MILF ass is now the target of the Drivers 12" pain stick. He cock is still hard and covered in cum  from it’s last victim, as he places it at the entrance to Tabu’s ass. He holds it against her asshole, grabs Tabu’s hips, and starts pushing inside her. Before he gets even half of it into her, Tabu has such an intense orgasm she also passes out from the experience. Holding her limp body, the Driver pommels her ass with ever increasing force. Deeper and deeper he drive the massive cock into her bowels. As he pumps his cock in and out, he sees her anus start to tear and the blood soon adds to the lubrication. After 15 minutes of anal destruction, the Driver pulls Tabu tight and sends his last load of man suace into her battered rectum.

[Image: tabu1.md.jpg]

After turning finishing with Tabu, the Driver turns around and notices Arun still tied to the stall and sees he has an erection straining under his jeans. The driver orders the two others to wake the women and to remove Aruns restraints. As Tabu and her daughter slowly wake up they see Arun standing near them with a bulge in his pants. With gun in hand, the driver orders Alia bhatt to remove Arun’s pants and underwear. As Alia bhatt stubbles and shakes her way to Arun, her hands tremble uncontrollably. She unbuttons Arun’s jeans and pulls them down to his ankles. There before for is her  brother and his 9" long 2" wide cock.the cock between his legs is quite impressive for someone his age. The Driver then orders Tabu off the table and to the floor in front of her son. Then, she is ordered to suck his cock while Alia bhatt fondles his balls. The 2 other men stand behind Arun with another gun and make sure everyone obeys. Tabu leans forward and opens her mouth to accept her son’s cock.

[Image: tabu-sex-hd.jpg]

Tabu knows her son won’t last long with her lips around his cock and his sister’s hands on his balls. Tabu slowly swallows Arun’s cock all the way to his pelvic bone. In and out she moves Arun’s cock as her daughter fondles the golf ball sized nuts hanging under his cock. After only a few minutes, Alia bhatt feels Arun’s balls start to lift and soon Tabu feels his cock stiffen and start to convulse. She swallow his seed as fast as it comes out. Arun grabs their heads and holds them tight as he send streams of cum into his mother’s mouth. After his cock stops spitting his seed out, Tabu lets it out of her mouth and lick the few drops of his cock that escaped her.

Standing there with a still hard cock, Arun is ordered by the Driver to get between his sister’s legs and fuck her pussy. Alia bhatt looks at Arun as tears stream down her face and mouths to him “It’s ok. Just do as they say”. Alia bhatt lies on the ground and opens her legs to reveal her blood and punished pussy to Arun. He gets on his hands and knees and positions the head of his cock at the entrance to his sisters sloppy stretched out pussy. Alia bhatt looks at Arun and says, “go ahead Arun. You can’t hurt me anymore than they did.” With that arun pushes his throbbing cock between his sister’s pussy lips and feels the warmth and wetness of a woman for the 1st time. Her pussy is not very tight after the night’s events, but it is warm and arun enjoys the feeling of it around his cock. 

[Image: alia-bhatt-porn-image-9.jpg]

He is soon to the point of blowing another load of cum and he asks “ where do you want me to shoot my cum sis?” Alia bhatt’s answer shocks him.” Pull it out and shoot it across my tits towards my mouth.” With 2 more thrusts, Arun pulls his cock out of her and places it between her tits. Alia bhatt pushes her tits around his cock and with another thrust, Arun blows a large load all over her face and in her mouth. His mother now crawls over to them and helps her daughter clean up Aruns cum. 

[Image: 5084065c0936d.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Tabu licks it off her daughter’s tits and chest while Arun is given new orders by the driver. “Get behind your mother and fuck her too.” Arun takes a position behind his mother and grabs a hold of her hips. He asks Tabu “Mom, which place do you want me to stick my dick?” She replies, “stick it in my pussy and blow your load in there.” Arun put his cock between his mother’s pussy lips and slide into her with little resistance. Her pussy is not as tight as his sister’s was, but it also feels nice around his cock. After cummin twice already he know he will take longer this time. He grips his mother’s hips tightly as he pumps and pumps all 9" of his cock inside her tattered and beaten pussy. 

[Image: tabu-movies-tabu-video-tabu-video-actres...os-jpg.jpg]

All the while the 3 men stand there with their guns watching show. Faster and faster Arun drives his cock into his mother until he feels another surge of cum building thru his cock. When he is just about to cum, Alia bhatt yells out “Arun, cum on Mom’s tits not inside her pussy.” With that he pulls out and his mother turns around as his cock explodes and sends cum all over Tabu’s tits and chin. Alia bhatt leans over and start licking the cum off her mother’s tits and soon they share a kiss as they finish cleaning her tits off. 

[Image: Black%2Bcock%2Bcum%2Bon%2BTabu%2Bnaked%2...ngbang.jpg]

After Arun blows his 3rd load, he collapses on the barn floor and soon his mother and sister fall on him too. As the three of them lay there exhausted and bloodied, the three men put their clothes on and head out of the barn. They leave the Tabu family in a large pile of naked flesh that for the last 7 hours has been their personal sex toys. 

[Image: Tabu+Fake+01.jpg]

[Image: alia-bhatt-porn-image-22.jpg]

After the events of that night their lives will never be the same. Because of the experience with the Driver’s massive cock, Alia bhatt and Tabu will have rectal issues for years to come. Arun now has his mother and sister as lovers. They often sleep together in the absence of Kumar’s.

THE- END
Like Reply
Superb! Extremely exciting and erotic story with super hot pics, thanks a lot bro. Waiting for the next story.
Like Reply
Bro story on shradha kapoor as inocent wife please bro
[+] 1 user Likes Black's post
Like Reply
Post sonarika
 :D  yourock BRO
[+] 1 user Likes aparnesh's post
Like Reply
#Parineeti Chopra

Parineeti Chopra was 25 years beautiful girl with size of 34-28-35. living with her father Raju Chopra and  brother Vijya Chopra. 

[Image: Parineeti-Chopra21.jpg]

Ramu was their  servent. Ramu was 42 years old; he was 6 ft strong muscular man. Often he used to work just in vest and many times in the garden she  seen him working wearing shorts only. He used to call her Beti and treated her nicely always. Lately, however, she noticed him staring at her often. Sometimes he had given her mischievous smiles also. When she asked him he used to say he was thinking of some movie scene or some such thing and cover up. Then one week back, Vijya  had to leave for a wedding in Kolkata and then her father friend died and so Raja and Vijay both left house. After dinner, Parineeti was in her room sitting in front of the dressing room mirror, styling hair. 

[Image: fc9dac5786c41cb8b5e0a54c93686a75.gif]

she was about to change  clothes and go to sleep. her pallu was off to a side and she  could see the top half of  right breast in the mirror. she was admiring herself when Ramu entered the room. she hurriedly covered herself up. “Beti, I brought you milk,” he said. Parineeti told him to leave it on the bedside table and then she started combing. she heard the door close, placed the comb aside and dropping her pallu down  unhooked her blouse. she had got two hooks undone when she  felt there was someone in the room. parineeti looked in the mirror and was shocked to see Ramu standing behind her leering at her.

[Image: Romance-1-manchalaa-teri-ore.tumblr.com_.gif]

[Image: 11797c96fbfd950950b5c059e5598836.jpg]

“Ramu what are you doing in her room. Can’t you see I am changing? Please go out.” parineeti hurriedly covered up her half undone blouse with the pallu and got up. “Beti, I came to see you change only and also to enjoy your lush body.” she was shocked to hear him talk like this to her. she got angry and shouted “have you no manners; you are talking to me like this. Get out of her room.” He stepped closer and grabbed her open hair in his hand and pulled her closer. “I know what this decent girl does with her brother’s friend, bitch,” and he slapped her hard on her cheek. It was so hard her cheek stung with the blow and tears were in her eyes. Through watery eyes she looked at him. His eyes were lust filled. “I have waited three months for this day, whore.

[Image: Alia-Bhatt-consoling-Parineeti-Chopra.jpg]

I have been watching you slut with Ajay, her brothers friend. Now was her turn.” she was stunned to hear from him about her and Ajay. As she stood shocked and surprised, his rough hand pulled her pallu off. she tried to pull it back over her, but he was very strong. Then her felt his rough hand on her boobs. His calloused hand was pressing her boobs. “what melons you have Parineeti. Let her see them fully,” saying this he slipped his hand into her half open blouse and pulled. The remaining hooks broke and her blouse hung open. He pressed her round white boobs over the bra, then roughly hurting her soft boobs he pushed her bra up. Parineeti looked down in shame at her naked boobs hanging down like ripe melons and his dark rough hand over them. He took her left boob in his big hand and cupping it round, squeezed it tight. “Ahhhh,” she gasped. 

[Image: Parineeti%2BChopra%2Bsexy%2Bboobs%2Bnude...%2Bbra.jpg]

His rough touch was truning on her. she could sense her cunt respond to the rough handling of her boobs. she could feel wetness start to moisten her cunt. As he squeezed she saw her nipples harden and swell. Still holding her hair so she couldn’t move, he bent his short cropped head down and took the turgid nipple into his mouth. “Ahhhhhhh,” it was an exquisite feeling that she had not experienced with Ajay. 

[Image: xxx-Parineeti-Chopra-fakes-4.jpg?resize=575%2C866&ssl=1]

Whether it was his rough touch or that he was so much older to her or that he was a servant forcing his mistress, she don’t know. All that she knew was the intense stab of pleasure she felt as his mouth closed on her hard nipple and sucked. As he sucked alternately on her nipples she felt her cunt moisten fully and all wanted to do was to take her hand down there and finger her itching pussy.

Ramu seemed to read her mind. He was nuzzling her boobs and he took one of her hands in his and placed her hand on his cock. “Oh my god,” Parineeti blurted again. she couldn’t see his cock but to her hand it felt gigantic. Out of fear she tried to take her hand away and to push him off. But his hand was over her pressing her soft hand on his hard cock. “Don’t worry. Once you take it in, you will forget Ajay, bitch.” she could not reply. All she could do was whimper and moan as he ravaged her soft young boobs. she could not take her hand away now. His hand left her hand and she felt him insert his hand into the sari at the waist. He pulled it off and it pooled around her feet. Then he untied the string of her petticoat and pulled it down. she was standing in panty and with her full boobs hanging out of her open blouse in full view of her man servant. 

[Image: Bollywood-Actress-Parineeti-Chopra-Nude-...lothes.jpg]

There was a molten heat in her cunt. she felt his hand cup her pubic mound over the panty and trace her plump cunt lips. “HaHaHa, bitch, you are just like your mother, all decent but whores inside. She also used to get wet just with her touch.” It was a shock to know that he had fucked her mother but now was not the time to ask questions. As he touched and probed her cunt she ground her cunt against his hand. she was moaning by now.

[Image: Da9M.gif]

He left her and removed his vest. she saw his muscular chest all covered thick curly hair. Then he undid his pajama. It was stuck to the huge pole sticking up from the inside. He pulled it off his rampaging cock and dropped it down. “oohhh my,” parineeti turned to run out of the room. He was quick. He caught her by her waist and pulled her back. Then removed her blouse, bra and panty and made her totally naked like he was. 

[Image: dfd.jpg]

Like Reply
Then putting his hands on her shoulders he pushed her down on her knees. Up close his cock was frightening to look at. It was a huge piece of meat, easily 12 inches black monster cock, so thick her fingers wouldn’t close round it and the bulging mushroom shaped head was as big as a child’s fist. “What are you looking at, whore. You know what to do.” His hand pushed her head towards his cock. she was eager and also reluctant at the same time. But he was pushing her head close. Parineeti opened her mouth as wide as she could and tried to take his monster cock in her mouth. 

[Image: 1468573240_619_Most-99-Parineeti-Chopra-...ctures.jpg]

Ramu was not the kind to wait for right time. He roughly shoved his huge meat pole into her mouth and holding her head in his hands began to immediately fuck her mouth. His huge cock filled her mouth almost gagging her. There was a faint smell of stale urine and sweat. His big bulging balls hung down in a huge hairy sack below his cock. she took one hand to his sack and hefted them.They felt heavy and full of cum ready to fill many cunts. He fucked her mouth with 13 inche monster black cock for 20 mins and cummed in her mouth and forced her to swallow his cum. 

[Image: 842609ccd768a45811eeae7bd1239285.21.jpg]

Then he pulled out his cock and pulled her up. He hugged her tight crushing her soft boobs into his chest and kissed her lips. 

[Image: 9EGPfj.gif]

He lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. When he put her down on the bed,she opened her legs wide, on her own and looking up at him eagerly. she was lying like a wanton whore on her bed waiting to be fucked by her own servant. But Ramu had other ideas. He just stood there unmoving. she was getting impatient. her cunt was almost boiling. she wanted his cock in her cunt. parineeti wanted to be fucked like a whore. But all Ramu did was to stand and look at her. “Ramu, please.” “Please what, bitch, tell me what you want.” she was beyond shame by now, “Ohh Ramu, come and fuck me. Fuck my hot cunt, Ramu.” This seemed to please him. He stepped up to the bed and taking her ankles he pulled her to him so her ass was at the edge of the bed.

[Image: pari1.jpg]

He pulled up her legs to his shoulders. Then taking his cock in his hand he rubbed the monster head on her wet cunt lips. she couldn’t bear the touch, her cunt was swollen so much and was sensitive. He was rubbing her clit hard with his cock. “Please Ramu don’t tease me, fuck me now.” she felt his cock nudge her cunt lips. she bit her lips in anticipation of the huge cock penetrating her tight cunt. “Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” she screamed as the massive cock thrust into her tight cunt, ripping it apart. 

[Image: Bollywood-Actress-Parineeti-Chopra-Nude-...ssy-12.jpg]

Parineeti felt as if a burning steel rod had been thrust into her cunt. she never  felt pain like this before, not even, when she lost her virginity. she felt her cunt walls stretch so much she felt they would tear. “Ramu, please take it out. I can’t bear it,” she cried with tears in her eyes. 

[Image: ePORLt.gif]

Ramu just smiled. “Relax bitch, you will be begging for more soon.” He held her waist with his hands tight and slammed his cock inside once more. she almost fainted with the intense wave of pain and pleasure. she looked down at his crotch and found that the 13 inch massive cock was fully buried in her wet aching cunt. He kept his cock buried in her cunt without moving and leaning down took her nipples in his mouth and started to suck them. His hands were pressing, kneading her soft melons, while his mouth was alternately sucking her nipples. 

[Image: thumb.jpg]

The pain in her cunt started to fade and was replaced with a feeling of fullness. she was wanting more by now. On its own her ass was starting to lift up. As he felt her ass move he grinned.

Then supporting his body with his hands on either side of her body, he began to stroke. First he started almost gently. Long full strokes easing her tight cunt open for his massive cock. As he stroked in his thick cock rubbed her clit and she was loving the feel of his cock in her cunt. As his speed built up she was matching his strokes by lifting and lowering her ass to take his cock in deeper. she could feel waves of pleasure building up deep inside the molten core of her pussy. she closed eyes and let the feeling flow over her. He was still stroking when she came for the second time that evening. her body spasmed and shuddered and her cunt lips twitched as she climaxed. He didn’t stop nor even slow down as she was shuddering in the throes of another massive orgasm. 

[Image: parineeti-chopra.gif]

He kept ramming into her. After her climax his style changed. He began to slam into her really hard. His thrusts were moving her body up the bed, while his hands clutching her thighs kept her in place impaled on his cock. He was fucking her rapidly now. His heavy ball sack was slapping into her ass as he rammed his cock in. He was brutally using her cunt now. Rapid thrusts going deep inside her cunt, his fingers dug painfully into her thighs. His bull like head was bent down as he pistoned his cock in and out of her wet slopping cunt. He was grunting and groaning as he pummeled her cunt. Then he threw his head up and she felt his cock stiffen more she knew he was about to flood her cunt with his cum. she locked her legs round his back heels pressing his ass. He groaned and sunk his cock deep inside. 

[Image: KzDz0Q.gif]

Like Reply
His cock throbbed inside her cunt sending hot wet globs of cum splattering onto her cunt walls. He kept pumping so much cum she wondered when it would stop. Then he collapsed on top of her body. Parineeti felt his cock still throb inside her for a long time before it shrunk and slipped out.

she rolled his heavy body off her and sat up. her cunt felt sore and full. she looked down and saw the lips all red and raw with white cum sticking to the outsides. her cunt was gaping open like a cave and there was sticky gooey cum intermingled with her own juice oozing out. she felt very happy. she leaned and kissed his lips and his wet cock. He smiled. “This was the best fucking I have had in her life, Ramu.” “Don’t you worry, Parineeti, there was more to come,” he caught her hanging boobs in his hands and squeezed them. she slapped his hands away and got up. “Where are you going, whore.” she only smiled at him and walked to the bathroom door. 

[Image: 86daa8909feefeadc369919a7baccd22.gif]

[Image: Parineeti+Chopra+nude+in+bathroom.jpg]

He whistled, “Wow what an ass you have Parineeti, and keep the door open, I want to see you.” She obediently kept the door open although she felt shy as she had never done it for even Ajay. she peed then cleaned herself up and went back to the bed. Ramu was grinning at her and pointed to his semi hard cock. “See what the sight of your sexy ass has done to my cock.” Parineeti sat down beside him then leant over his crotch and sucked his wet cock. There was a tangy taste to his cock what with his cum and her juices drying on it. she licked it clean and as she sucked and licked it stood up to its full length once more.

[Image: Parineeti%2BChopra%2Bhandjob%2Bnude%2Bbl...condom.jpg]

Ramu sat up and pulling her down on the bed and straddled her. He sat on her belly and pushed his cock down between her boobs. “push your boobs, slut, I want to fuck your boobs now.” she pushed her big boobs together from the sides trapping his cock in between. He half knelt and started to stroke his cock. As his cock came up it hit her chin and she bent her head to give it a flick with her tongue. Soon he was really hard and her nipples were hard and pointing like small penises themselves.

[Image: Bollywood-Actress-Parineeti-Chopra-Nude-...-boobs.jpg]

she felt his fingers dip into her wetness and then going further down rubbing the juices on her asshole. “ohhhhhh no don’t touch me there Ramu.” But since when did Ramu listen to her. His finger kept rubbing her asshole with her own pussy juice and she was liking it. No one had touched her there before. Parineeti found that it was thrilling and her cunt got wetter as he fingered her asshole. Then slowly he inserted his finger into her ass. “Relax Parineeti, it will be good for you, and a new experience.” “oh god surely he was thinking of entering my ass with that bazooka of his ooohh my ass will tear apart.” His finger went in and he started to finger her ass while sucking her boobs. 

[Image: 19638201.gif]

The pleasure was unbearable and she could sense another mind-blowing orgasm building. Then he started to use his other hand in her cunt. Fingers digging in deep groping around her cunt walls for her ‘g’ spot. “aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh” as his fingers massaged her clit and g spot her orgasm burst. she was thrashing about and shouting all kinds of nonsense as the orgasm coursed through her body.

Then she felt Ramu turn her around into doggy. she couldn’t even balance herself properly, shaking uncontrollably and then she felt him enter her dripping swollen cunt. she grunted and thrust her ass back to take him in fully. He held her waist tight and thrust into her while she was still shuddering from her orgasm. Then she felt him draw his cock out of her cunt. she moved her ass back to keep him inside. But he was aiming to fuck her virgin ass. His thick cock head was forcing itself on her asshole. she felt terrible pain as the mushroom head forced its way inside her tight asshole. 

[Image: th-id-OIP-y-Fkj-Gs2-NKr8u-Ft-Dp-Qhz-Xkg-...pid-15.jpg]

she tried to crawl forward out of reach of his ravaging cock. But Ramu held her tight so she couldn’t move. And thrust in relentlessly. Slowly her asshole stretched wide and he got his monster inside her. she hung her head down panting like  had run a marathon. Sweat was dripping off her. her cunt was reacting to the ravaging of her virgin ass by dripping more. Ramu’s hands held her hanging boobs and were milking them. she reacted by moaning and pushing back her ass driving his cock more deep. 

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Snyy1y4-PMBPolej7n-...i-Xo-Q.jpg]

Then he sunk three fingers into her gaping cunt and fingered her. she moaned and groaned in pleasure he rammed her asshole, roughly ripping her insides. But she was beyond caring. The cock in her ass, his stubby fingers in her cunt and hands slapping her ass cheeks and milking her tits were all making her a wanton slut. she was begging him to give her more cock and shamelessly like a whore getting her ass fucked by his meat pole.

Because of the tightness she could feel Ramu’s cock begin the slow throb on its way to cumming. He fucked her ass for 20 mins. And then another big orgasm hit her as his cock throbbed deep in her ass. As he shot his load of sticky cum into her asshole, she folded her hands fell on the bed and buried her head in the soft mattress as she shuddered her way to her biggest orgasm so far. she just collapsed and curled up in fetal position. Then she felt hands softly prying her legs apart and warm wet towel touch her sore ass and cunt. she looked up to see, Ramu wiping her privates softly with a cloth cleaning up his cum, her juice all mixed with a little blood and muck from her ass. Then he hugged her and kissed me. 

[Image: Bollywood-Actress-Parineeti-Chopra-Nude-...-fpari.jpg]

she drifted off to sleep. The next morning, she opened her eyes when Ramu shook her awake. As she opened her eyes she found him standing all naked offering her a cup of tea and his cock pointing straight up at her in salute. “Madam, what will u have?,” he grinned wickedly.

He stood grinning at her and stroked his cock. “Bitch you want this cock, don’t you?” Parineethi nodded her head shamelessly eyeing his cock. “then come and get it”. she got on all fours on the bed and crawled to him. she was facing away from the door and all naked on fours like a dog. All she could see was his cock pointing at her like a gun. she gave his cock a kiss and a licking. Ramu seemed in a hurry. He pulled her face up by her hair, hurting her and thrust his big black cock into her mouth fully. she was not at all prepared for this sudden and rough attack on her mouth. But soon she was sucking him and he was holding her head tight in his hands and fucked her mouth. He fucked her for one hour in the morning when no one else was home.

[Image: Parineeti-Chopra-Hard-Fucking-and-suckin...C150&ssl=1]

Night at 9 o’clock, Raju was watching news on TV. she went to the kitchen to heat milk . Ramu was there finishing up and closing down the kitchen. When he saw her he gave a very wicked grin. she recognized the grin and tried to stop him, “No Ramu doesn’t even think of it now”. Dad was in the drawing room and Vijay was upstairs.” But when did Ramu listen to her. “You keep doing your work on Parineeti”. she was standing near the stove heating the milk. she was still in sari as her papa didn’t like her to be seen in nightie outside bedroom. Ramu came behind her and started to rub his hard cock on her ass. she tried to move away but doing that rubbed his cock more and he put his hands round her and held her boobs and was pressing them “just relax and enjoy bitch” he said. Pressing of her big boobs was making her also hot. she pushed back with her ass recklessly. 

[Image: 07ranveer-parineeti.jpg]

Like Reply
she felt him step down and raise her sari and petticoat and she felt cool air on her ass. “Bend down slut” and he gave a tight slap on her ass. her dad heard the noise and shouted “what happen.” she hurriedly tried to push down her clothes.

But Ramu wouldn’t let her, “don’t worry papa will never leave the news and come here.” He shouted back, “Nothing babu I was slapping a mosquito here.” she chuckled to herself thinking of the mosquito that he had slapped. “Ok ok Ramu be fast now.” she also wanted his big cock inside her, the thrill of doing it with the servant of the house, when papa was sitting just few feet away, made her very horny. she was wet already. she felt his big cock touch her pussy lips. He was brutally rough, just slamming his cock in and out so hard that her boobs were rubbed raw inside the blouse on the kitchen counter. Both were mad with lust and the fear of being caught gave both an extra thrill. 

[Image: Parineeti%2BChopra%2Bass%2Bfucked%2Bpic%...itchen.jpg]

she chocked back the scream by biting her lips so hard she could taste the salty taste of her own blood. she wanted him to penetrate her deeper and  pushed her ass back taking him in fully. Such a hot fuck was not to last too long. Soon we both climaxed and had just pulled down her sari when papa walked in for a glass of water, as the news had got over just then. she felt theri juices trickle down her inner thighs and smiled “what would papa do if he knew of the ‘breaking story’ right in his own house. His daughter was breaking his servant’s cock in the kitchen” With that wet feeling and her heart jumping with joy she went back to the bedroom.

[Image: 1eb8e84881959a49ed6bb319e2d7e203.jpg]

After 11 pm when everyone had gone for sleep Ramu came to her bedroom, and started to undress her. He made lie on the bed in such a way that half of her body was on the bed and her legs on either side of his neck. He was almost in a standing position, as he spread her cunt and slowly entered his big monster cock inside her wet pussy.

she moaned loudly with an aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, rammmaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What strength he had, he showed after that. His strokes were hard and were tearing her pussy. parineeti was shouting yessssssssssss rammmaaaaaaaaa tear pussy, you are realllyyyyyyy strong her darling ramaaaaaaaaaaaaa. He was pumping her with so many strokes and was amazed with long resistance of not cumming. 

[Image: Nude%2Bhot%2BParineeti%2BChopra%2Bass%2B...2Blegs.png]

Parineeti reached her orgasm, but he kept on pumping her hard and she was close to cumming for the second time. Such an amazing cock, she never had before and decided to have his cock for the rest of her life. she was shouting with excitement yesssssssssssssssssssss her darling I am cummmminnnnnnng and she came for the second time. she was sweating and was breathing heavily as he slowed down seeing her condition; he said I will now fuck your ass.

[Image: Bollywood-Actress-Parineeti-Chopra-Nude-...ssy-12.jpg]

Before receiving her reply, he take  position that her ass was positioned towards his cock. He moved forward without any warning and directed his big cock tearing her tiny asse hole. she shouted in pain, ohhhhhhhhhh rammmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa slowly aaaaa it was painnningggggggg your pooolll was tooooo biigggg. she was screaming with pain and pleasure as he showed no mercy and rammed his cock so hard that she started to feel she was came once again. 

[Image: Parineeti%2BChopra%2Bass%2Bhole%2Bforced...%2Bpic.jpg]

Then Parineeti heard what  she never heard of for such a long time of her fucking with this man. He said that he was cumming and removed his cock from her ass hole and directed it straight into her mouth. she was so excited and sweating with pleasure. she started to suck as hard as she felt his cock hardened as never before, as he held her head hard and his semen started flowing into her mouth. she was having problem swallowing his semen because it was hug amount of semen. she started quickly gulp his semen and didn’t want to waste a single drop his precious semen. 

As she finished, she saw a relaxed and satisfied Ramu. He held in his strong arms and kissed everywhere in her face. He really deserves it for what he was capable of.

After relaxing for sometime and bringing ourselves to normal, she took him to the bathroom. they both were under the shower and she soaped entire body as he closed his eyes with excitement. His dick was harder than before, as she washed his balls, felt them against her cheeks, ran water on his dick and slowly started to suck him.

[Image: Naked%2Bsexy%2BParineeti%2BChopra%2Bfull...%2Bpic.jpg]

He raised her head and told her that he wants to lick her pussy while I sucked his cock. We were lying on the floor of the bathroom in a 69 positions and started to suck and lick each other’s organs. After long time of sucking and licking, we exchanged our juices in our respective mouths. Then he understood her desperation, Ramu withdrew his tongue from her dripping pussy. 

[Image: 14423939.gif]

she wondered how he would fuck her as there wasn’t enough space in the bathroom. she expected him to take her out to his bedroom. However, he had other plans. He pushed the bucket and a small plastic tub to one corner, then grabbed her by her hips and helped her settle on the limited space on the bathroom floor. It was an awkward position as her legs were high and resting against the wall. He positioned himself between her legs and lowered himself. she watched deliriously as he lowered his waist. she felt his fingers holding his cock as he fumbled at the opening. He found the right place and planted the tip. Then he pushed forward. His thick cock moved easily in her dripping cunt. He didn’t have to make any further efforts as her cunt was well lubricated. He lowered his hips until the entire length of his cock was buried inside her.

[Image: 19640178.gif]

Intuitively, she wrapped her legs around his waist. He buried his face between her undulating tits and started fucking her with his massive cock. His movements were slow at first probably because of our awkward position, but he soon found his rhythm and began fucking her harder and faster. she could feel his gigantic prick fucking deeper and deeper into her dripping cunt hole. With every stroke, it was driving her nuts. she clasped her thighs tightly around his waist and tried to wiggle her hips, trying to get his raging cock even deeper into her willing cunt. His face was buried in her tits. His lips were mercilessly kneading her soft flesh. He was groaning loudly with lust. “Parineeti… what a cunt.” He was out of breath with exertion. He pounded her pussy relentlessly. His lewd words worked to aggravate her longing for his ferocious cock. she began working her cunt muscles over his cock. she tried to hold his cock tightly inside by squeezing her cunt muscles. Ramu moaned with pleasure. Both of us had completely forgotten the water that was continuously falling over our burning bodies. “Aaahhhhh… aah… aah…” parineeti realized that she was actually moaning with lust with every plunge he made into her hungry cunt. her pussy was dripping profusely under his onslaught. 

[Image: parineeti-chopra.gif]

Like Reply
Over and over, Ramu fucked his mammoth cock deep into her wet slick pussy. she couldn’t take it anymore. her orgasm hit her like a flash of lightening. “Aahhhhhhhhhhh…” she moaned shamelessly, completely oblivious to the fact that she was actually coming while fucking her servent who was double of her age. she enjoyed her orgasm with wild abandon.

[Image: pari.md.jpg]

Ramu sensed her orgasm. He began pumping her pussy even harder. “I’m coming… Parineeti… its coming.” He moaned and fucked his cock all the way into her ravenous pussy. He cried loudly as his cock began shooting inside her. Wads of thick sticky cum spurt from his massive fuck tool and gushed into her ravenous pussy. He pressed her body against the floor. she put her arms around his neck and enjoyed the hot molten seed erupting from his rigid shaft. Slowly, the throbbing subsided and his cock began to soften inside her. her legs were still clenching to his waist. He rested his face over her tits, desperately trying to control his erratic breathing. they remained there in that position, trying to catch breaths. Then she lowered her leg on the floor. He got up. His limp cock slipped out of her.

[Image: Parineeti%2BChopra%2Benjoying%2Bfull%2Bn...Bimage.jpg]

His cum oozed out of her freshly fucked pussy, dribbling along the crack of her ass, mixed with the water pouring from the shower. The water helped in rinsing a part of our fuck juices from their bodies. He gave her a satisfied grin. “God knows Parineeti,” He smiled. “I never fucked a cunt like yours.” After so recklessly enjoying a mind blowing fuck with her servant. she suddenly found herself turning red with shame and embarrassment. Ramu helped her in washing her cunt. He took his time in working his fingers up her pussy and cleansed every drop of cum deposited. Still, he was not satisfied. We showered together and only then, he relented and released her. 

[Image: Nude%20ass%20xxx%20nipple%20Parineeti%20...0photo.jpg]

she hurriedly fled to her room, naked, leaving her drenched clothes lying on the bathroom floor.

He entered her room and came behind her then he slipped his arms around her waist. she felt his hardness pressing into her back. His hand slipped inside her panties, and his hand touched her juicy, swollen cunt lips and quickly found her clit. He began to rub her tiny love-button. “No… Please stop… not anymore.” she resisted, but he didn’t listen to her. In a flash, he slipped her panties off her legs. Then he unhooked her bra and dropped it on the floor. “Now look,” Said the horny old man. “So… beautiful.” she stared at the petite naked woman, with only a pearl necklace around her neck, staring at her from the mirror. A pair of hands was working over her hairy pussy from behind. she had never been in such a position. 

[Image: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hY3RyZXNzbnVkZXBob3Rvcy5j...5qcGc=.jpg]

A sudden wave of arousal rushed through her body. she felt his cock poking into her ass cheeks. Then parineeti realized that Ramu had already dropped his lungi, and he was standing completely naked behind her. He grabbed her from behind and forced her to bend forward. “No… No.” she tried to stop him. “What’re you doing?” He didn’t listen and pushed her. she bent forward and grabbed the edge of the dressing table. she was now on all fours with her ass high in air and her hands gripping the dressing table. He positioned himself behind her . she held her breath as his mammoth manhood touched her glistening pussy. she felt his cock head gently opening her inflamed cunt lips. He gripped her hips and gave a massive push. His cock began its journey into her already creaming pussy. In one stroke, it was completely buried into her. His crotch banged against her ass. “Ahhhhhhhhhh…” Ramu cried in excitement as his cock plunged into her cunt. 

[Image: parineeti-chopra-Porn-Sex-Hard-Fucking-P...Images.jpg]

He began fucking her vigorously. she waited for a moment and then began responding to his strokes. Ramu fucked her harder and faster. she was surprised at his energy. Only fifteen minutes ago, he had fucked her in the shower, and now his cock was again buried inside from behind and he was pumping her pussy like a madman. she could never recall being fucked by Ajay twice in one day. she had a sense of exhilaration for being such a turn on for her servant.

[Image: 74634a38fc1a621bdb56a60f72ae7171.15.jpg]

His cock was moving in and out of her ravenous cunt like a piston. With every stroke, he was pulling his cock completely out of her pussy and then immediately ramming it back into her horny depths. she began to squirm.she lifted her head and stared at the woman at her from the mirror. Her face contorted with lust; she was groaning, moaning, begging the old man to pump her pussy harder and harder. It was entirely a different woman. The simple homely girl of 25 was lost somewhere, and she was looking at a cock hungry whore who was so lecherously enjoying her ordeal. He was groaning with effort. His movements were increasing with every passing second. His strong thighs slapped against the back of her thighs again and again. her whole body reveled with the exquisite feeling. “Aarhhhhhhhhhhhh…” He moaned loudly as he plunged his hard on into her pussy. 

[Image: Fucking%2Bhindi%2Bactress%2BParineeti%2B...Bdress.jpg]

she sensed his impending orgasm and thrusted her ass to take his plunge. His cock exploded like a massive volcano, releasing a big load of thick fresh cum deep inside her pussy. she felt his jerking within the velvety folds of her pussy and releasing gob after gob of fresh cum. It triggered her own orgasm. her pussy twitched violently around his cock. she forcibly squeezed her thighs trying to milk his shooting cock. His cock jerked inside her for the final time, and then his ejaculation stopped. He withdrew his slick cock out of her cum filled pussy.

[Image: Sexy%2Bnaked%2BParineeti%2BChopra%2Bhot%...Bimage.jpg]

Ramu was an extremely horny old stud. He fucked her everywhere in the house; on his bed, on her bed, on the dining table, in the shower, even in the open courtyard. she can’t recall if there were anywhere left in the house where we didn’t fuck. Once she lost her reservations, I began to explore every facet of lovemaking with her servant. 

[Image: YRmn8L.gif]

she did many things with him which she could never have dreamt of doing with Ajay. she began watching porn movies with him. she found it repulsive initially, but later she started enjoying it. Often, when they were alone at home,  watched movies together. Then he would fuck her in the various styles shown in the movies. she loved the way he sucked her cunt. He was an ardent cunt licker. Every time he went down on me, he drove her crazy with pleasure. 

[Image: xxx-50-parineeti-chopra-nude-photos-nake...ics-13.jpg]

Like Reply
he asked her to suck his cock. sheI was reluctant at first. After some coercion, she agreed with a condition that he would not cum in her mouth. He agreed, and she took his cock in her mouth and sucked it. He kept his promise and when he was about to shoot, he took it out and spurted all over her tits and belly, the same way as it was done in one of the porn movie. she found it highly erotic. Slowly, I began enjoying taking his cock in her mouth and sucking him hard.

He asked her to suck his cock. she sucked his cock wildly, trying to take most of it inside her mouth. The head of his cock touched her throat, and for a moment she was afraid that she might gag. she eased it out a little and sucked it hard. parineeti would have loved to take his full length inside her hungry mouth, but it was too big for her to take it completely. Anyway, later, her cunt would take his complete length with much ease; she thought with relief. she began humping her hips up and down on his mouth enjoying the feel of his tongue licking her slit and sucking her juice. He took his tongue out of her dripping pussy and licked her anus. her ass muscles twitched with excitement as she felt his tongue over her virgin ass. she never knew that a tongue would feel so good over her wrinkled hole. Ramu licked her anus, coating it with his spit in a continuous up and down motion. 

[Image: th?id=OIP.Ig_4E3tOeFoYMFc8xu1vmgHaLJ&pid=15.1]

she forgot what she had been doing and enjoyed the new feeling… so terrific it was almost mind-boggling. Every flick of his tongue generated a fresh wave of pleasure that radiated through her body. her ass muscles twitched constantly. she lowered her head and resumed sucking his cock more fervently.

He began pumping his cock into her mouth as if fucking a pussy. His motions were gaining momentum as he fucked his cock into her mouth harder and faster. His fluttering tongue also matched the rhythm of his hips, and he licked her anus with an equal tempo. she knew if he continued like that, she wouldn’t be able to stop her climax. All of a sudden, he changed gears. He took his tongue out of her anus and forced it back into her pussy. He drove it in and out of her pussy, taking her to the verge of cumming. she felt her climax building up and knew that soon she would pour her fresh juice into his sucking mouth. she sucked his cock harder and harder. Without any warning, his cock swelled inside her mouth, and before she could react, he exploded releasing the first load of his cum into the back of her mouth. There was no time to back out. she gagged for a moment but couldn’t stop his hot jism from making its way to her stomach. It was an entirely new experience; 

[Image: th?id=OIP.1-xZhV33ChudDr8AjsHFGAHaGY&pid=15.1]

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly-jZWxlYnNkYWRkeS5tZS-3cC1jb950...pwZw==.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_njspfenUYH1un7g3vo1_400.jpg]

she liked sucking his cock but could never dare to take his cum into her mouth. So far, he also had refrained from cumming in her mouth. It was quite contradictory to his nature. But, he never forced her to drink his cum.

With his first load down her belly, she realized that her fears were unfounded. It was a sort of tasteless thick liquid. she didn’t find it disgusting; she rather liked the taste. she made no attempt to withdraw her lips off his cock. His cock erupted again and again, sending load after load of hot cum in her mouth. she tried to suck every drop of it, but a part of it oozed out and dribbled along his cock length. That very moment, her orgasm struck like a lightening. her whole body went rigid with rapture. she could feel her cunt muscles twitching violently around his tongue as her horny cunt deluged his lips with her cunt juice. Ramu eagerly sucked all the juices that he could lap from her dripping cunt. she forgot about sucking his cock. It slipped out of her lips, spewing few final drops over her lips. she rested her head over his crotch feeling his semi erect, slick cock pressing against her cheek. she stuck her tongue out and licked his balls.

He got up and changed his position. He was now facing her. His lips and chin were completely soaked with her juices. she became aware of her own condition. her lips were also coated with his cum. The finals drops of his thick cum were still sticking on her lips and cheek. He smiled at her. she could see lust in his eyes. He didn’t waste any time and immediately slipped between her legs. He got on all four, lifted her legs and placed them over his shoulders. He began kissing the inside of her thighs, running his tongue over her wet thighs. Occasionally, his tongue flicked over her slit but he focused mainly on licking the juices sticking to her inner thighs and bush. Finally, he attacked her cunt. she could feel the lustful heat searing her body again. her cunt began to lubricate with anticipation. her heart began to work faster and faster as his tongue worked its way into her slit. He rolled his tongue and forced it into her pussy like a tiny cock. Over and over, his tongue slashed into her pussy. 

[Image: Parineeti+Chopra+Nude+Naked+Fucked+Hard+...y+(11).jpg]

she moaned loudly crossing her legs over his neck, drawing his head harder against her cunt.

He started slamming his cock deep into her rectum. she felt his cock swell inside her rear canal, and then the whole canal was filled with his hot cum. It triggered her own orgasm. she cried loudly. she had already crossed the line, and nothing could have stopped her from enjoying this blissful moment. her entire body jerked and twisted beneath his and then went rigid with passion as her orgasm hit her. His cock spurted repeatedly, flooding her rectal passage with his thick hot juice. she clasped his cock tightly with her ass muscles trying to milk every drop of cum out of his shooting dick. Ramu let out a deep breath and collapsed over her. We clung to each other, reveling in the aftermath of our passionate anal adventure.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnyy1y4PMBPolej7nOt5k...2u2jX6iXoQ]

Since then she became whore of Ramu and he fucked her whenever he wished to and she also accepted it happily. It has been 5 years they have been fucking each other. unfortunateli she got maried with her boyfriend  brother. now she is 30 years married now and ramu is 50 years. he also leaves with her in her husband house and when there was no one or her husband goes for work. she fucked with Ajay or Ramu. she having a really very nice fucking time everyday. 

THE- END.

Like Reply
You are Awesome bro ... Stories r so erotic ... Write one on Kiara Advani .... Thanx
Like Reply
Nice update write a story on Nayantara
Like Reply
#Shraddha Kapoor 

Ramki, going bald and widowed for 10 years. After his house was sold to pay gambling debts, he was forced to come and stay with his  son and his daughter in law. He now had to spend a whole month with the young couple until he found an apartment. 

He knocked on the front door and his daughter in law Shraddha Kapoor appeared, wearing a pair of jeans short and a  shirt with only three buttons done up, showing her flat belly. Her straight honey blond hair hung down to her shoulders and her eyes stared at him.

[Image: BzuaRmt7nxWOdftQh40ySFLznsarP3pzqvaizxu9...haMuuc7bOW]

"Ramki, I thought you were coming over tomorrow, come in", she said as she turned around giving Ramki a great view of her ass. 

At 5'6", she was pure beauty. She was lightly tanned all over, and had the sweet, innocent, girl next-door look. She had the perfect figure any man would die to fuck.

[Image: 8de4e2544ee8b90da987825f49963fb2.jpg]

"Sid's at work, and should be home soon"

"I thought I’d catch the midday Friday bus", Ramki said while sitting down.

"That’s alright", she replied while bending over to pick up a mug off the coffee table. 

With only three buttons done up, this gave Ramki a great view of her breast, which looked a perfect b-cup. 

[Image: 2.gif]

Looking at this Ramki got an instant hard on, and had to rearrange him self to hide his excitement. Shraddha sat down on the couch in front of Ramki and crossed her legs, showing off her beautiful thighs. Her bellybutton was in full view as she started to ask Ramki about his trip and how he was. 

[Image: 84c7d3689f6cf085d1463be10a9b6a24.jpg]

"Its been an exhausting trip", Ramki replied as his eyes roamed from head to toe at the beauty sitting in front of him. 

It had been well over 5 years since Ramki last had sex. After his wife died, Ramki would go around hiring hookers. But soon his debts started to add up, and he could no longer afford it. Shraddha realized how much her shirt was exposing herself to her father in law, so she quickly did a couple more buttons up. 

"I just have to go up and have a shower, and then I’ll get dinner ready. Make yourself at home", she said while walking up the stairs. 

Ramkis eyes followed her tight ass all the way up the stairs and he knew that he needed to have some form of release quickly. Just then the phone rang. Ramki picked it up.

[Image: m2GjNlr.gif]

"Hello"

"Hi dad, is that you", it was Sid.

"Yes Sid", Ramki replied 

"Dad, I'm afraid I have to go away for work and wont be back until Monday. There has been an emergency. I'm sorry about this but could you please tell Shraddha, I'm just about to get on the plane now. I'm sorry but I’ll call later on". They both said good bye and hung up. 

Ramki decided to put his bags away. He walked up stairs, passing the main bedroom where he heard the shower running. There must have been a separate bathroom in their bedroom. Ramki dropped his bags and slowly opened the bedroom door and walked in. On the bed were a pair of blue jeans, and a white cotton top. Ramki picked up the top to find a white thong and matching white bra underneath. This was too much. He picked up the thong, unzipped his pants, and started to rub his prick with it. His heart rate increased knowing that his daughter in law was in the bathroom nextdoor while he was using her thong to release himself. 

He increased his pace as he tried to imagine what Shraddha would be like in bed, and how it would feel to have Shraddha bouncing up and down on his cock. Ramki was close to cumming when he heard the shower turn off. Ramki quickly dropped the clothes as they were and left the room. He closed the door leaving a small gap. Just as he was about to leave, Shraddha came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Ramki could have cum just looking at her in only a towel, little did he know it was about to get better.

[Image: 3e1169f502679ce5df4681ad8d9e1e9e.jpg]

Shraddha unhooked the towel, letting it fall to the floor, not knowing that her horny father in law was watching her every move. With her back to the door, Ramki got a perfect view of that wonderful ass he was staring at early. She then turned around showing her body in all its glory. Her pussy was  well trimmed showing  little hair and her breasts were firm and perfect, like he imagined. She began to dry her wet hair with her towel, which made her breasts jiggle slightly from side to side. Ramki put one of his bags down and used his free hand to start stroking his cock again. 

[Image: Shraddha-Kapoor.jpg]

Shraddha finished drying her hair, picked up her thong and bent over to put it on. In doing so, Ramki got an even better look at her butt, and had he not been able to control himself, he could have stormed in right then and fucked her from behind. Her lighter colored butt hole looked very inviting as Ramki thought to himself if she let his son put his prick in there. As she bent down to put her jeans on, gravity took effect on her breasts. This sight sent Ramki over the edge, as he shot sperm all over the inside of his pants. Ramki slowly picked up his things and quickly went into his room to change. 

After dinner, they both went into the leaving room to sit down. 

"Why dont we open up a bottle of wine. I was saving it for tonight with sid but now since he wont be home till Monday, we might as well open it up", Shraddha said walking over to the fridge. 

[Image: 39f7575917ca71b99090c7ac97b604d6.jpg]

"Great idea", Ramki replied looking at Shraddha bend over to get the wine out. As she then reached up to get two glasses out from the top shelf, her white top road up, giving a great view of her body. The top made her b-cup breast look bigger and her jeans were so tight showing off her figure. Ramki couldn't take it any more. He had to have her. His plan was to try and slowly seduce her by getting her drunk. 

Two hours of talking and drinking passed as the Alcohol was starting to take its effect on Shraddha. Soon the topic turned to work and how Shraddha was under some stress lately. 

Like Reply