Incest My Agent Mom by Devteen
Then Vimal came into the screen wearing a bermuda only and he sat in a chair where he sat at the first time. I saw three thick gold chains in n his neck..

Vimal : I know , you are hungry chechi,, food is on the way.
Mom : its okey...
Vimal : Iam still doubtful , is this really happening or am I dreaming it?.. Actually I lost hope that i will get a chance like this . thank you chechi, thank you very much... Did you inform anwar that you are coming to meet me?/.
Mom : no...
Vimal : should I inform him now...
Mom : upto you...
Vimal : one second then..
Then I saw Vimal doing something in phone and he kept his phone in his hand infront of him and said : hii Anwar...
Vimal : do you know where Iam?, and with whom Iam now ?..
I couldn't hear what Anwar saying, it was an video call ..
Then I saw Vimal signalling towards mom to come here..
I again saw moms beautiful milky thighs and it stood infront of Vimal. Then suddenly Vimal with his left hand caught moms hand and pulled mom towards him and made mom sit on his lap... Then I saw moms face clearly for the first time also moms nude body became visible . I looked at moms face and I found tiredness on moms face and moms thick red lips were looked dry. Vimal hugged mom with his left hand through just below moms 36D boobs .

Then he turned the mobile screen towards mom and I saw mom giving a cheeky shy smile to screen. I saw both Vimal and mom looking only towards the mobile screen like they are listening something. After sometime mom said : what to do Anwar?, I waited you for long, but you are not planned to come soon. So I decided to meet vamal. After completing the sentence I saw Vimal kissing moms cheek with a smile.
Again mom said : I know you don't have any problem. That's why I didn't told you about meeting Vimal.
Again after a gap mom said with a shy smile on her face : haa, he is good, had good stamina.... Saying this mom looked back at vimals face with a smile.
Then I saw vimals left hand mooving towards moms left boob and h cupped it with his palm and started pressing slowely. Then he looked at screen and said : but, chechi had more stamina than me. You are right Anwar,, hoooo.... Its too much... Chechi is not like what she looks like. A real devil in the bed...
I saw mom and vimal looking each other and smiling...
Vimal : then okey ,, call me when you became free..
Then Vimal put the phone on the tea poy and made mom sit properly by putting her both legs each side of his thighs on his lap.
Then Vimal spreaded his leg and along with that moms thighs were widened apart. And I saw a jungle by black hair inbetween moms thighs. I couldn't seen moms pussy lips neither pussy by the thick black hair and I cursed mom for not shaving her private area.

Then vimals right hand mooved towards moms pussy. I saw he mooving his hand at my moms private area . But didn't Lasted long, I saw mom and vimal looking towards the door. Then mom tried to get up from vimals lap but he didn't left mom from his strong grip.
Mom said : leave me Vimal, someone going to come.
Vimal with a smile said : it is riyas , he came with the food.
Mom : so what? Leave me..
Vimal : common its a usual seen for...
Then suddenly he stopped his words and his face looks like he said something wrong.
Then mom said : I know its usual for you and for him. But it is not for me. And Iam not that usual kind. Saying this mom stood from his lap and mooved away from the screen.
I heared Vimal saying : oh.....shit....
Then Vimal stood from the chair and walked from the screen and he came back to screen and I saw one more pair of legs on the screen. Vimal sat on the chair and riyas put three small plastic covers on the tea pot and asked to Vimal : wheres madam?..
Vimal said : in the room.. Then he said loudly : chechi, food is here...
But I didn't heared any replay from mom and vimal stood from the chair and mooved from the screen. He took around 20 minutes to came back. And this time mom too came with him but not nude. Mom weared a latex pink tight sleeveless nighty and it is clearly visible that mom is not wearing anything inside. I saw mom adjusting the nighty.

Mom said : I think I made a wrong selection, its bit tight for me..
Then I heared riyas saying : no no, you made an excellant choice madam. Its perfectly suits you , its the fashion.
My dick is rock hard seeing moms appearance in the nighty probably gave me more hardness seeing mom in it more than mom were nude. So I don't know what about riyas's condition.
Then he asked to Vimal : what you want me to do sir?.
Vimal : you can leave now, I will call you,, I want you in shop today full time. You are in charge.. Call me if you need any help.
He said okey and mooved from the screen.
Then I saw mom and vimal having dinner together...
After that both mom and vimal mooved from the screen and didn't came back , and cams battery drained out and video ended...
It is enough for me to masturbate, sooorry, i already masturbated once and I done one more time and mooved back to moms room.
I tried to not to disturb moms sleep but I failed , mom awakened from sleep and saw me entering to room.
Mom jumped from the bed and sat on the bed asked : where you gone?..

I said with smile : don't worry mom, Iam not going to run again from home. I , I gone to my room for sometime.
Mom said : ohh,, why?..
Me : I, I thought Anwar will call you, so... You told Anwar that you will lay alone today. I said this with a cheeky smile ..
Mom looked at me confusingily at first and mom too smiled at me and said : oh, you don't know anything . I had enough ... Enough enjoyment. Don't need his help atleast for today. Come here lay with me dear...
I smiled at mom and layed near mom hugging mom completely relieved and relaxed...

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
" good morning my dear",, hearing it ,I opened my eyes slowely. As usual I saw mom near my bed with tea and news paper in her hand. I stood from the bed and hugged mom tightly before taking the tea and news paper from mom. After that I freshened up myself and becoz of my lazy nature, I layed back to bed.
After sometime mom came to my room and layed beside me hugging me tightly. I too hugged mom tightly.mom said to me : you lazy boy, today is Saturday, from Monday onwards you had to go to class. I replayed slowely : I know mom, I promise you one thing, nothing will disturb my studies. I will 100% gave you good result in study. Hearing it mom became happy and kissed on my cheek.
After sometime I asked to mom : so, how much policies you got from Vimal?.
Mom said : I didn't get it actually. He told me to decide by myself. He has only one condition, it shouldn't be a fixed deposits.
I laughed and said : haha, preverted idea of brilliant buisiness man..
Mom : what?..
Me : or what mom?,, he wants you to meet you frequently that's why he said like that..
Mom : haa,,, its is right, he is a brilliant buisiness man. Earning crores at this young age...
Me : haaa, so when is your next visit, after deciding the policies?..
Mom : not planned yet...

Me : what about tomarrow mom?, because I will be here in our home. Otherwise during class days , we had to lock our home . its too risky,, lot of thefts are happening. Even today I read a news like I said.
Mom : mmm, but actually I wanted to go to his shop too. Tomarrow is Sunday,, the shop won't open in Sundays.
Me : why?, more purchases?..
Mom : no,, the nighties I bought, its bit tight... I need to replace it..
Hearing it my mom in the pink nighty which I seen in the video came to my mind.. It gave me first erection of today...
Me : mom.. Body fits are fashion nowadays...
Mom : mmm, but,, iam not feeling comfortable ...
Me : in my opinion you had to re think mom about replacing the nighties... If you want , I will tell my suggestions. Call me after wearing it for once..
Hearing it mom stood from the bed and told me : haaa, what about now?..
Me : yes of course, let us check now..
Hearing it mom went to downstairs and brought the bags with mom to my room. Mom put the bags on my bed and looked at me. I said : do you want me to go outside, mom?..

Then mom replayed with a smile : mmm, I don't think so..
Saying this mom remooved her nightt and stood infront of me in white colour bra and white colour panty. My dick became super erected seeing my mom's voluptuous plum figure. I said : mom, I think you have to stop eating rice ..
Mom looked at me questioningily and along with that mom took Latin pink sleeveless nighty from the cover which is already unpacked.
I said : I think your belly becoming bulky...
Mom laughed and said : hahaha, you know we can't stop eating rice.. Anyway thanks dear, for your concern.
Saying this mom weared the pink Latin sleeveless nighty through her head and adjusted the nighty by pulling it downward and side wise. By Looking at mom a"oooh" sound came automatically from my mouth.because mom looked so hot in the nighty. Mom was right, its tight, looked like body fit. But Moms beautiful voluptuous body figure makes mom looks sooo hot in that nighty.
Then mom looked her body and raises her hand above her head and told me : look at me, its too tight... I told you na..

I didn't replayed anything, I totally lost myself watching mom's hot body shape . I looked mom from top to bottom countinuesly. Moms boobs , her big asss , whoooooo, I felt I will lost my control. Mom looked at my face first and saw Iam looking at mom by my lusty eyes. Then suddenly mom looked at my crotch and saw the big tent there in my dhoti.
Suddenly I adjusted my thighs and hided my erection with foolish smile. Mom looked at me questioningily ... Then I started feeling afraid...
I slowely : i,,iam sooorry, i couldn't controled that,, sooorry..
Moms reaction surprised me , mom laughed and hummed : hmmmmm, hahaha....
Then I felt awkward and I turned myself and layed facing doelwn on the bed....
Then mom said : oh,, so decent.... Turn here and tell me,...
I slowely turned and again looked at mom from top to bottom and said slowely : in my opinion, it is perfect...
Mom made an amazed expression on her face and said : whaaaat?...
Me : yes mom, you looks so superb now,, oooh... Sooorry sexy, soooo hooot.. Saying this i closed my eyes...
Then mom said : haha, I can see that in you... But ..

Me : there's no but now,, in my opinion don't exchange this nighties.. Or you can take it as an request also, please don't exchange it.. I know you are not going to wear this outside, in here only Iam here with you, I know you won't even wear it when Sukanya around .. If my presence makes you uncomfortable then its your wish..
Then mom sat near me on the bed and said with a smile : your presence,,,, I don't care about your presence now, I know you have seen more than this, which you shouldnt be seen.. Then what?.. But its too tight, actually it is the real problem, I don't think I can do household works wearing this kind of tight nighty.
Then I said : mom listen to me, you buy new nighties instead of exchanging these. I know , I mean I believe you don't paid for these?. I said this with a cheeky smile..
Hearing it mom smiled at me and said : mmmm, okey... I approved my sons request...
Me : I told you to not to exchange, it doesn't mean keep these in the shelves only.. Again I smiled at mom..
Then mom said with smile : hmmm, but Iam bit afraid on your studies.. Saying this mom looked towards my lap and countinued : these nighty should not disturb your studies..
I closed my eyes because of awkward and said : I told you mom, nothing going to disturb my studies...
Me : mmm, I have faith in you.
Then me and mom exchanged our smiles and mom said : okey then, I will wear it for my dear kannan, how can I deny my dears request?..
Then I said : ohh,, don't say that, I know you too wants to wear these..
Mom : haha, why should I?..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Me : mom,, I know you will feel good wearing these because women's likes wear these type sexy dresses. They will wear it and paise their own body looking into mirror.
Mom : hahaha, great invention...
Me : anyway, I have one more suggestion, something looks odd..
Mom : odd?//
Me : yes,, your bra,, bra trace is clearly visible outside. That's looks wiered..it is killing your sexy look..
Mom : common, I can't wear this kind of tight nighty without bra inside, you know... Saying this mom lowered her head and looked towards her breasts..
Then I said : then what?, you will look more sexy... Really hot...
Then mom looked at me confusingily for seconds and I said : haaaaa...
Then mom started smiling and said : mmm,,, do you know when problem will arrive?, if any visitors came suddenly , then it will be a problem.
Me : haha, who is going to come here?, anyway let's divide the peoples into two ,, first one is , our relatives, our neighbors. Rest in second group.. If the first group came wear an old nighty over this nighty,, I know you had lot of old fashioned loose nigtys like two ladies can fit in it.
Hearing it mom laughed and I countinued : and for second group, then its upto you.. I mean if they were unknown people or people you won't meet frequently, you can wear this nighty, or you can wear that old nighty above this nighty. Its upto you.

Mom really amazed hearing what I said and asked : you mean , theres no problem if i go infront of peoples like you said wearing this nighty?
Me : yes mom.. There will be only one problem, people seen you in this nighty, there is probability that they will get heart attack. I said this by laughing at mom..
Mom looked questioningily and I countinued : mom, you were that hot in this nighty, there is a chance , they will die seeing a such hot women in hot outfit...
Mom looked down for seconds and said : what are you saying kannaaa?..
Me : mom... Don't be that decent... Did you forgot that what I said to you that I know everything, everything about you?.
Mom countinued staring at me...
I said : so you want to hear it clearly from my mouth. Then listen, I know my mom likes to wear sexy , hot , kinky outfits , what to say hotter than this pink nighty now you are wearing. And also I know my not only likes to wear also likes to tease men by wearing that outfits..
Mom said : Iam not getting you..
Me : so superb acting, one second..
Saying this I opened my laptop and connected the hard disc and opened the pics folder , which filled with moms hot sexy pics which i took from sajans laptop and gave laptop into moms hands....

I saw my moms becoming red, her eyes popped out from the socket, jaws aparted.... Mom presses next button countinuesly and suddenly I felt my laptop going to fell down to floor from moms lap. So I jumped from the bed and caught my laptop from moms lap and put it on the bed. This time mom lowered her face and I saw teares rolling down from moms eyes.. I screamed : mom................................
Then I pulled mom towards me hugged mom tightly and said : what happened mom?.. Oh god... Please don't do this ......
Mom didn't replayed.. Then I lifted moms face by moms chin and looked at moms red eyes and I said : oh mom.. I thought I have the freedoms to tell you everything.... Iam soorry mom...I never thought.... I didn't said anything, I returned everything I said to you..
Then mom said slowely : how did you get this?..
Me : mom... I told you before, I were spying on you for the last couple of months... I took this from sajans laptop after you gone to party with him..
Then mom became silent....
Then I patted moms back and said : mom,, sooorry. You do whatever you like. I miscalculated you, iam soorry mom. Please forgive me.. Remove this nighty and thrown it away... I don't want my looks hot or sexy, I only wants see my mom happy. Please mom...
Suddenly mom hugged me back tightly and kissed all over my face and said : delete the pics dear, someone will see it..
Then I said : nobody is going to see this, its password protected. But if my mom wants me to delete it then I will do it....
I broke the hug and and turned to took my laptop then mom caught my hands and said : why do you want to keep it?..
Me : I told you my answer before...

Mom : mmm, are you sure no one will see it?.
Me : 1000% sure...
Mom : then okey keep it with you...
Me : mmmm..
Mom : so you want me to looks sexy or hot?..
Me : if you are comfortable, then Iam okey too..
Mom : so you don't have any problem someone eyeing at me sexually?..
Me : don't forget that I seen more than that. But Iam okey with only by one condition, my mom also wants to be okey... If anyone looks at you sexually and you didn't like it, I will smash that eyes who makes mom uncomfortable..
Hearing it mom started smiling ... Seeing it I said : let's see....
Me : there's nothing to see mom, everything upto you.. I only want my mom happy.. Nothing more or less from it.
Suddenly mom kissed on my lips for long time, and even mom partially sucked my lower lip and slowely bitten on my lower lip....then after the kiss again hugged me hardly, I too hugged tightly and patted moms back. Then to make mom remember about bra, I pulled the strap of bra on moms back above the nightly..

Mom felt it, and mom broke the hug, with a smile mom stood from the bed and removed her nighty. Then mom turned back and told me to unhook the straps for mom. I stood from the bed , with my shaking hands I unhooked the bra .. After that mom remooved her bra and weared the pink nighty again and mom mooved back three four steps and said : tell me dear , how Iam looking now?..
I looked mom top to bottom especially looked towRds breasts . The scene was really hot, the clear shape of moms boobs and also trace of moms nipple clearly visible outside.. With a smile i said : superb...
Mom smiled and said : haha, I can see that from your dhoti. Pointing moms finger at my tent on the dhoti. I adjusted my thighs and foolishly smiled towards mom....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
35 page
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
keep going dear......lovely story....thank u for sharing it......plz share the rest part of the story as soon as possible....
Like Reply
Keep updates
waiting for more
Like Reply
Quote:balamn1986

finaly shopa knew kannan spyed his mom actul p....y agent job and her wealthy income,somekind of gifts how shegot
kannan know his mom p....y agent job
the result is shopa and her p....y holder Happy .so kannan Happy whats next move we eagarly WAITING BOSS
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
[Image: Bnq-Esa-DIc-AA1up.jpg]

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Till lunch where ever mom goes i followed mom all the times. Even first time in my life I told mom that I will help in cooking. With a naughty smile mom said : do you want me to wear the old fashioned nighty again?, if you don't want me to do it, then go and do something other than following me all the time with that tent on your dhoti.
I felt really awkward and foolishly smiled at mom and started watching TV untill our lunch. After the lunch I layed with mom hugging her tightly. One more time I make mom remembered about tomarrow meeting with Vimal. Mom dialled his number and he attended the call..
Vimal : hi chechi....
Mom : hii,, are you free tomarrow?..
Vimal : why?, I have some buisiness relates meetings.
Mom : oh,, then okey leave it...
Vimal : tell me chechi, why you asked?./
Mom : nothing especially, thought to meet you if you were free and tell you about the policies I selected for you..
Hearing it Vimal said : all of my meeting cancelled... Let's meet tomarrow..
Mom : no, no, tell me when you were free..
Vimal : common chechi, there's no important meeting valuable than meeting you. You told me yesterday that you will call me next weak after deciding the policies. That's why I said ,, anywat leave it chechi..Iam absolutely free tomarrow..
Mom : mmmm... So where will we meat?..
Vimal : what about around 10o clock. I had to go and see a land tomarrow morning. I will be back around 10o clock. , do one thing chechi, come to city, I mean come near my shop around 0930 am morning. I will there to pick you. If we meet around that time you wont be late as yesterday to reach back..
Mom : haaa, you are right, then okey, 0930 I will be near shop. Bye..
Vimal : bye...
Hearing it I looked at mom and said : ohh... Even he cancelled meetings for meet you... Mmmm ...
Mom laughed hearing my comment and hugged me tightly.....
After sometime mom said : kannaa,, I have a request to you..
Me : tell me mom....
Mom : don't play with my used undies...
Mom told me this directly made me close my eyes because of awkwardness..
But mom hugged me tightly patted my back with her palm to make me feel all right..
I said slowely : I didn't after you ....
Mom said : kannaa, don't lie to me,, I have one problem, me memory power is too good , because of that I know where I used to put tings and which position.. Yesyerday also I found my cloths disturbed inside the bucket . its an ugly job...
Hearing it I said in low voice : Iam soorry.... Sometimes I feels so horny that's why..
Mom : you have laptop, internet connection. I know you can utilize it to relieve yourself. Iam not talking about you playing with my dress, Iam overall saying it, playing with someone's used cloths, cheeee.... So bad... Ugly...
Me : can you do one thing mom?, just wash your undies, I mean only undies at the same time you having bath. Then..
Mom laughed and said : haha, it means you will repeat it again...
Me : I,,mmm..
MoM: leave it...... Then we heared car sound stopping infront of our house..
I told mom I will look , who it is... Saying this I stood from the bed and looked through the glass on the window , and I saw fisal and satheesh stepping down from the car....
I said to mom who is it and I went towards the door to welcome them.
I received them , made them sit inside our house in the hall...
Fisal : what happened to you actually?,, how are you now?.
I lied go them : starting of hepatitis, but Iam okey now.. Absolutely fine,, I will come to class from Monday..
Satheesh : haa,, anyway where's aunty?..
Me: in her room, sleeping.. Wait a second ,, I called loudly : mom..... Its fisal and satheesh...
Mom knows satheesh for long before because of he is from our locality.. Mom knows fisal too, fisal came once before in my home and I introdused him to mom that time.
But after calling mom loudly, I suddenly remembered about moms nighty... But I thought " theres no chance mom will come infront of my friends wearing that nighty".
Fisal said : let aunty sleep,,, not need to disturb her.
I heared moms voice behind me : hiii fisy, hiii satheesh..
I saw both satheesh's and fisal's eyes widened to maximum also their mouth opened... And staring towards my backside...
I suddenly turned and shocked to see my mom in the same Latin pink sleeveless nighty,,, she didn't changed or weared an old nighty over it.. My mouth also opened but somehow I managed to hide my expression and I turned my head towards friend and foolishly smiled towards my friends... Its a real awkward moment for me, my mom in such a sexy hot look infront of my friends ..
They too recovered from their expression, they looked towards the ground first and then looked at me with a smile. Mom stood behind my chair by putting both hands on my shoulder ..and said : nice to see you all, are you coming from class?..
Then again my friends looked towards mom with their wide opened eyes and I found both of my friends struggling to answer my mom. I Sam they gulping saliva staring at mom like they seen a ghost.. Satheesh managed to say the answer : yes, yes aunty..
Then fisal said : actually its Saturday, don't have evening class.. So decided to come here and meet kannan...
Mom replayed : oh,, so nice of you guys... Anyway what will you guys like to drink?.
Satheesh : nothing aunty...
Mom : soorry its not possible to go here without drinking atleast a tea.. Wait for five minutes.. My mom took her hands from my shoulder and I heared footsteps mooving away from me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I saw both of my friend looking towards me through corner of their eyes and I understood they are not actually looking at me, they were looking at my mom, probably moms beautiful big ass juggling while she walks.

I looked here and there like I was not looking at them. After sometime fisal broke the silence and said : anyway, can you come to class from Monday onwards?.
Me : haaa, yes I will..
Fisal with a smile said : usual place, usual time..
Me : okey fist.. I will be there along with satheesh..
After sometime mom came back to hall with a tray , this time mom came into my front , I mean infront of all three . she lowered her upper body and extended the tray towards fisal and satheesh and I saw both of their expression changing like they seen a ghost. Then mom came to me and same manner she gave the tea to me. Then I understood the reason behind their expression. When mom lowered her upper body, mom gave a good show of her big ckeavage to me. I looked at her cleavage and then looked at mom and I saw mom smiling at me.
Then mom mooved back and sat in a chair right side of me facing afsal and satheesh. At the same time sathesh got call from his home and his mom told him to come home expeditely because his uncles came on leave from UAE to visit them.
Satheesh didn't had any option other than leaving , I understood he is not at all interested leaving my home. so he said good bye to me and thanks to mom for tea and walked out from my home. He told fisal he will go by walk to his home. Fisal didn't insisted him that he will drop him hearing satheesh .
Fisal sipped the tea slowely and I noticed fisal looking at my moms sexy hot appearance through corner of his eyes while sipping the tea. Fisal is a handsime guy one year elder than me. Mom broke the silence and said to fisal : don't forget to brief about the lessons to my son, which he missed in this weak.
Then fisal said : oh I will aunty, don't worry about that.
Then fisal looked for teapoy to put the empty . watching afsal looking here and there, mom extended her hand fully along with that mom stretched her body by sitting on the chair and told fisal to give the cup. I understood fisal got the chance to see my moms cleavage again from his face expression and probably his excitement made the cup fell down and broken into pieces.
Seeing it all three jumped from the chair and fisal said : oh god, soory aunty, Iam really soorry, I will... Saying this he sat on his knees and started picking the broken pieces of the cup. Then mom said loudly : oh,, no, no, its glass, be careful, it will hurt. Don't touch it with your hand, I will bring, broom and mop. But before that one piece of glass made a small wound on fisals pointing finger which made afsal say : ooouch...saying this he stood on his feet by pointing his injured finger upward.
It was not a big wound, but mom fastly went near him caught his right hand and looked at the wound, and suddenly mom put his injured finger inside her mouth and started sucking it. Mom sucked his finger three four times and from fisal facial expression I understood he is enjoying moms lips on his finger. I saw he mooved close to mom and stood like there's only moms hands and afsals injured hand seperating from touching their body.
Suddenly I saw a small tent on fisals jeans, and I raised my face to look towards fisals face but what I saw made my dick rock hard. Because fisals right hands elbow were in such a position touching moms left boob. Exactly can't say touching, his elbow were pressed my moms left boob.
Mom stopped sucking his finger and looked at fisals face. Anybody who sees fisals face can understand he is looking mom lustly. But I don't know why I felt mom didn't understood that. Probably mom is acting like that, I don't know.
Then mom asked to fisal : is it okey now?., blood stopped coming.
Then fisak said : its still paining aunty.
Mom smiled and said : don't lie fisal, I don't think so.
Suddenly fisal changed his face expression like he is in pain and said : no aunty, it really pains lot. But I didn't feel it when you put my finger inside your mouth. Its feels so nice.
Hearing it mom smiled at fisal and said : haha, one second, it will be alright..
Again mom put his finger inside his mouth and suddenly afsal made a sound like its pained lot " aaaaaaooo". Along with that fisal made bold moove ,he placed his left hand over moms waist like he done that because of the sudden pain he felt. But he didn't took his hand from moms waist after it. Even mom didn't done anything to make fisal took his hand from moms waist. For a better view I mooved to my right side.
Then mom took his finger from her mouth and asked : what happened?..
Fisal said : I don't know aunty, what happened..
Mom : okey, this time I will be careful. Again mom put his hand inside her mouth and started sucking his finger. Then I heared fisal making sounds it feels good like " aaahhaaa,aaaaaa", but along with that he mooved his hand towards moms back slowely and placed his hand right above moms right ass cheek. Then suddenly mom stopped sucking and said : its good now. It won't pain anymore. Saying this mom left fisals hand.
Till now I didn't said anything, I just stood and watched my friend mom. After they were separated , I asked fisal like I didn't noticed anything : are you okey fist?.
Then finally after a long time fisal looked at me and gave a cheeky smile and said : your moms mouth made a wonderful job. Iam absolutely alright now.
Then I said myself in my mind " hmm, I know better than you, that my mom is too good in mouth job"...
Then I said to fisal : fisy , one minute, I will be back with my mobile. Saying this I ran towards my room, but my actual intention was something else, I need to wear an underwear. Otherwise fisal soon will notice my hard on. After wearing my underwear and taking my mobile, I went back to the hall where fisal and mom sitting.
Again and again the scenarios which Iam seeing made my dick damn hard,, while climbing down the stairs I saw fisal sitting like a statue on a chair, his eyes were completely outside from its socket and jaws were aparted to its max. Because infront of him , mom is now in doggy position, her big wide ass with its full beauty and shape is a treat for fisals eyes. But mom is not inviting fisal to fuck her from her behind, mom was wiping the floor with the mop at that time.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:kumar_tamil21
wooooooooow
woow, fantastic, i hv never read a story like this, amazing work, please continue, i always imagine my mother as the heroine of your story, wow great work
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:balamn1986

oh, oh .shopa have another two young men for her p....y holder,so kannan very luckey guy his mom have extra income ,next time two of his friend arrive kaanan home ,his mom need her p....y job shared his sonfriend so shopa throw kannan get out her room then som p....y shared two of them
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Then I saw afsal taking his mobile and taking photos of moms big ass in the nighty. It made me cough loudly and without looking towRds fisal I went to the hall and sat in the seat. Afsal gave a foolish smile to me. I too smiled at him. Mom completed cleaning the floor and came back to hall after putting the broom and mop its place.
Fisal broke the silence by asking mom about her job and how's it going?. Then mom replayed to fisal that, its okey, but not that good due to deficiency of customers. Then mom requested fisal to talk to his father about mom. I mean about taking policy from her.
Saying the last dialogue mom raised her both hands above her head like she is stretching the body and moms braless boobs gave afsal also to me a great view of the shape of her boobs. It is so clear that she is not wearing bra inside because moms nipples gave a proper clear trace on nighty. More than that moms clean shaved armpit became visual to fisal also to me. I clearly saw small hairs in moms armpit, probably she is not shaved her armpit for atleast two days.
My dick became so hard watching my friend fisal fucking my mom with his eyes. I felt he forget that he came to visit me. Then he said with a smile : of course aunty, I will tell about you to my dad.
Mom smiled and said thanks to fisal...
After that fisal asked a foolish question to mom : aunty,, what is that mark on your right arm muscles?.
Mom laughed hearing it and said : haha, its the mark by injection taken during my childhood for hepatitis, you can say vaccination... I think I shouldnt have wear this nighty?..
Then fisal said : why aunty?, you looks superb in this nighty,,.. Its just small scar..
Then mom said with a cheeky smile : why should I give chance for young guys like you to draw the attention on my scar...
Hearing it I smiled at fisal and said : young guys like us looking at you means, you are still beautiful mom, you should have proud on that..
Hearing it fisal looked at me and smiled...
Then mom said : look fisal, it was my dear kannans idea to wear this kind of sleeveless nights..
Then I said to fisal : what's the wrong in that fisal?, I love to see my mom beautiful always. Every kid wants their parents looks smart and beautiful...
Hearing it mom stood from the chair , and said to fisal : look at me fisal, tell me, is it beautiful or ugly. Saying this mom aparted her both hands like posing for fisal to inspect moms body, then mom turned and showed her back to fisal.
Then turned back and asked to fisal: now tell me fisal?.
I saw afsal looking at mom lustly, after gulping his saliva he said : aunty, no words, you looks superb, really awesome...
Then I told to mom : now do you want to tell anything more mom?./
Mom laughed and said : both of you are modern minded... Anyway thanks fisy...
Then fisal made an unexpected moove , he gave me his iPhone 6s to me and told me : take our picture kanna.. Saying this he mooved towards mom and told to mom : please pose with me aunty, I will show this to my mom and tell her how my friends mom looking. My mom is typical conservative minded. Only weared burqa, I didn't like mom wearing it, I insisted somany times, but she refused all the time...Hearing it mom didn't had any option other than posing with fisal.
About fisal, he is a skinny fair guy, who have long hairs, he is taller than me around 166cm height. His face is so cute, especially his red soft small lips make his face more farer.
Mom stood from her chair and fisal stood near mom and suddenly he put his both hands on moms both shoulder and told me to take the pic. I automatically clicked the photo as he said. Then he hugged mom with his left hand putting his arm through moms waist and rested his face on my moms shoulder , I clicked the picture.
Then he went behind mom and hugged mom from behind and put his chin on moms right shoulder and , I clicked the picture. Every time mom too gave a beautiful smile to the camera..
After that he came towRds me and took the phone from my hand and looked at the pictures I shot and said : you are a bad photographer kannan,, no idea how to take the picture.. Then he showed the pics to mom and mom too said the same dialogue which fisal said to me with a smilem again he gave the phone in my hands and told me to take pics carefully without shaking my hand this time.
Again he posses in the same manner , he posed before and after checking the photos he said : mmm, this time better...
After that fisal said : aunty, Iam leaving, I will be around here if I get free time. I think aunty knows about me. I don't have friends other than kannan and satheesh. We came to India , only 1 year before...
Then mom said : no problem, fisy, think this home is also yours, you can come here any time.
Then fisal suddenly hugged mom tightly and mom too hugged back and I looked towards them with jelousy and Mon noticed my expression and smiled towards me,, I didn't smiled towards mom... They broke the hug , and fisal left to his home in his car...
After fisal left, I didn't talked to mom, I were angry because of jealous towards mom, I went to my room and layed on my bed. Mom noticed it followed me come to my room layed near me and hugged me from behind tightly and I said : don't touch me ,,, why did you hugged him?..
Hearing it mom laughed loudly and provoked me : look who is angry,,, don't try to run away from home...
Then I turned towards mom and stood from the bed and made mom layed on the bed on her back forcefully and I sat in moms belly and caught moms both hands strongly on both side and said : I don't like anyone hugging my mom..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Then mom laughed again and said : are you going to force me ?..
Then l layed over my mons body , moms boobs pressed on my chests also belly and said in low voice : dont say like that mom, Iam wiered, Iam a wiered son who plays with own moms used panty. But I can't ever never force my mom or let any one force my mom untill I had breath in my throught... I said this with an emotional voice...
Hearing mom hugged me tightly and said : kannnaa,,,I didn't meant anything,, I just joked.
But I don't know what is the real reason, probably I didn't liked fisal hugged mom , the anger due to jealous made teares rolled down from my eyes and it felled on my moms shoulder...
Mom felt it and screamed : kannnnnaaaaa,,, are you crying?....... Saying this mom lifted my face in her both hands, i tried to moove my face from her hands for not looking towards moms face, but mom didn't allowed me do it..
Mom said with a smile : oh... What happened dear?,, Iam so sooorry, I didn't meant to hurt tmyou, I really tried to joked, but it became a b class joke..
Mom's comfort made my emotion worse, more and note drops of teares rolled from my eyes, and I closed my eyes and said with cracking voice : please don't ever say like that mom... Please....
What to say, seeing me crying moms eyes also filled with water and mom put my head on her shoulder and hugged me ,soorry, squeezed me that hardly as much as mom can possible then said : oh,, I didn't expected that from you... I believed my son is grown too big atleast with his mind..but..
Then I said : mom, don't do anything for me, please its request, I only wants my mom happy, that's all, nothing less or more...
Mom said : what happened for it dear?..
Hearing it I stood from moms body and mooved to moms room, I heared mom calling my name loudly ; kannnnaaa....
I ran towards moms room and took moms old nighty from the shelve and came back to my room by running and throwed the maxi towRds mom and said : now on please wear this,,,, I didn't know that you are wearing this nighty for my wish, I thought my mom too likes it.
Mom stared at me and said : what happened dear?..
Me : what did you say to fisal?. My son wants me to wear this nighty... It means you didn't like wearing it..
Then mom laughed loudly for long time without any stop..
I sat on the bed and asked : what mom?, why are you laughing?..
Somehow mom stopped laughing and caught my hand and told me : come here, lay over my body like you layed before... But I didn't mooved from my seat ..
Then mom said : I can't force you and get you layed over my body, you are too heavier. If you don't come, I will lay over you...
Still I didn't mooved then mom stood from the bed and pushed me strongly and made me lat on the bed and mom layed over my body. Like mom said and hugged me tightly and mom placed her face over my chest...
Mom said : now on , you can't even stop me wearing this nighty... How would I stop wearing this nighty , when an young guy at my sons age got an erection watching me in this nighty..hahaha..
I really surprised hearing that from mom, mom indirectly said fisal had an erection watching my mom..
I asked : whaaat...?..
Then mom replayed : or what?,,, I felt his erection over my ass when he hugged me from behind for posing for the photo?, I had to say he pushed his erection maximum on my ass....
Me : Then why don't you stop him?...
Mom with a laugh said : haha, even my son can't hold his erection then why should I stop him?..
Then I said :mine is not erected now?..
Mom again laughed and said : what do you think, by wearing an underwear you can hide your erection, so funny... I can feel it..
Me : cheee...
Mom : oh,, so decent,,, hey tell me, why did you weared underwear inbetween?..
Me : nothing...
MoM : if you lie to me, then you won't expect me as a friend to you..
Then I said : hmmm, my dick became that erected watching..
Mom : watching me?..
Me : noo, watching fisal looking at you with lusty eyes, what to say, I felt he fucked you with his eyes...
Then mom said : mmmm,,, so you like to watch your mom...
Before completing the sentence I said : soorry, I don't like to watch my mom, I like to watch a hot sexy beautiful women...
Mom : mmm, wiered...
Me : probably...
Mom : mm, what about the pics which he took?..
Me : he will use it masturbting himself, don't worry, he is not a cheap like that..
Mom : I know that,,, but don't you have any problem when your friend masturbating thinking your mom?..
Me : why should I ?, my mom is that hot, sexy,, Iam so proud of that,, probably i believe daily minimum 10 persons around our village only, including my friends should been masturbating thinking of you mom..
Then mom playfully bitten on my chest and said : cheee, 10 persons , its too much...
Me : haha, no mom,, I even seen uncles in our neighbors watching you lustly.. Leave about them, I seen dads brother also looking at you lustly.. Don't you ever feel that mom?.
Mom : hmmmmm, I know it..
Me : then what you used to do?, did you tried to get away from their eye sites...
Mom : haha, how can I dear?..
Me : then you got the answer for the question you asked to me. If I starts beating the people who masturbates thinking you, I shouldn't have time to stop fighting...hehehe...
Mom too laughed loudly....
Me : Iam sooorry for being a wiered like this..
Then mom said : haha, here Iam thanking god for my son being wiered like this, you are telling me sooorry ,, soo pathetic...
Me : other than that what will I say?, you asks questions like that?..
Mom : mmm, I will control myself next time..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:veenaimo
I was looking for update in this story and cuckold :Big mistake till late night , then again in morning, just now i got up, i didnt even watch the time, but i read the story first.

That much effect both the stories have on me. There were many stories to date which are good, but i dont remember anyone who parellely updating such marvelous stories. That was awesome and I should really really thank him for keeping my sex life better.I go to bed in horny mood and i get up at horny mood. Thanks
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
40 page
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
HEY  GUYS...   [Image: banana.gif] 

I  Have  One  Story  Thread  called  Actress off screen Fantasy. 

You can view the Thread through this link◆◆◆◆
[Image: happy.gif] [Image: happy.gif] [Image: happy.gif] [Image: happy.gif] [Image: happy.gif] [Image: happy.gif] [Image: happy.gif] [Image: happy.gif] 

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=11125&page=10

[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
Like Reply
Thanks sarit11
nice and super updates
Like Reply
Kindly give next update
waiting
Like Reply
Mom : you have seen more than just a hug,, then why are you jealous for your friend hugging me?..
I didn't replayed to mom for her question... Then mom asked : tell me..
Me : I don't know, what happened... I ,,really don't know... Hearing it mom again laughed loudly..
Then I said to mom : please tell me mom, are you angry at me?.. Then mom softly kissed on my forehead, cheeks then also in my lips and said : kannaa, I told you before, I always thoughts Iam the luckiest mom in the world. You are my life dear, you don't know how much I loves you,, i can't imagine if you were not born for me..
Me : oh mom... Saying this I kisses directly on moms lips hardly for several seconds. Along with that my hand which is on moms back slowely mooved towards moms ass. Slowely slowely I touched moms ass and softly rubbed my palm over the soft silky material of the nighty above both ass cheeks.
Mom broke our kiss and looked ar my face and smiled naughtily at me and said: hmmmmmmmm?.../
Then I took my hand from moms ass and said : oh,, fisal can touch it, I can't... Hmm.
Then mom smiled at me and said : did I told you , don't touch my...
Hearing it I became happy and again I places my palm over moms ass cheeks and started rubbing my hand slowely and softly over the ass cheeks.
Then I asked mom : mom,,,what is the reason behind your big curvy buttocks?..
Mom smiled and said : I don't know dear, don't you like big buttocks. I heared boys like women's with big ass.
Then I said : If I don't, why my hand is still there, why Iam caressinb it that smoothly, I don't want that get hurt. Its my life mom,,, hoo, I like it very much,, you have an awesome buttocks..
Mom smiled and said : I know that from long before, I seen somany times you staring at my back while Iam doing household works...
Me : oh,, you know that from long before, then why didn't you tried to stop me... Saying this I pressed moms ass cheeks with my both hands..
I heared a small "mmm" from mom, but mom didn't said anything to stop me so I countinued pressing moms big ass cheeks like massaging it..
Mom said : god gave eyes to people not only for look others face, also look which is beautiful , colourful, enjoy its beauty...
Me : so my mom is proud of her curvy ass...
Mom : yes ofcourse, what about my son,..?..
Me : mmm, I want to tell you something, but Iam afraid to say this to you?..
Mom : afraid?, afraid for what?..
Me : mm, Iam afraid of your silence,.. Then mom placed her chin on my chest and looked at my eyes and said : what is it?, promise, I won't angry with you, afterall once you took my life by running from our home, do you think I will angry at you again and don't talk with you... No chance... Tell me...
Me : mmmm, I told you I never imagined having sex with you. It is true, but I uses to imagine...
Mom : imagine what?..
Me : I used to imagine, your buttocks, I mean your beautiful curvy big ass, and...
Mom : and?..
Me : and what to say, iam crazy about your ass, I used to kiss on your nude ass, used to lick it with my toung, also bites on the cheeks in my imaginations.... Saying this I closed my eyes and covered my eyes with shame , last I saw mom looking at me with wide eyes and opened mouth...
Mom didn't tell me anything, neither tried to remove my hand from my face... I felt no movements from other than hot breath on my chin.
I slowely remooved my hand from my face and opened my eyes and saw mom looking at me with naughty smile on her face, I couldn't hold longer I turned my head to left side becaise of shame,...
I heared mom saying : mmmm,, is that so beautiful?..
I replayed : mmm... Its killing me always...
Mom : that's so sad to know you only likes my buttocks.
Suddenly I looked towards moms face and saw mom smiling teasingily, then I said : no, no,, its not like that mom..
Mom : then what?..
Me : mom..... Please......
Mom : don't act so innocent my dear, we both know you are not innocent like that,,,
Then I made a fake sadness on my face and said : Iam wiered...
Hearing it mom laughed loudly and caught my cheek with both palm and kissed on my lip hardly for several seconds, and also chewed my lower lip softly ... My hands automatically mooved towards my moms ass and I cupped moms ass with my hand and softly rubbed my palm over the ass cheeks..
Mom broke the kiss and said with a smile : did you like it dear?.. Is it soft?, I feels its hard?..
I said with a cheeky smile : mmmm, it is soft mom, the way its juggles while you walks, hooooo, the person who sees it can't watch anything around what happening...
Mom : mmmm...
I countinued rubbing my palm softly on moms ass cheeks and suddenly i slapped lightly with my both hand on moms both ass cheeks above the nighty..
I heared mom made a light low voice : oooh...
Suddenly I asked : oh sorry mom, did it pained mom?.
Then mom said : mmmm,,,
Me : but I slapped slowely, not at all used any force...
Mom : but it pained..
Me : ohh,, why you wanted me to do?, I can't even think hurt mom..
Mom : massage there softly ,,,
I really surprised hearing it , really excited, I felt goosebumps all over my body..
I started rubbing my Palm over my ass cheeks softly and aftee sometime I decided to try an adwenture, I slowely slowely pulled moms nighty with my both hands, I don't know mom knowing it or not,, because I didn't heared any sounds from mom also mom didn't make any moovements..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply