Fantasy THE CUCKOLD HUSBAND
(25-02-2019, 01:32 AM)desilover007143 Wrote: Thanks alot for those who are reading my posts

Het Bro, .where are you.  You have not posted even till points 80.

It is only at point 19

Are you coming back?
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting
Like Reply
(14-03-2019, 09:30 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Het Bro, .where are you.  You have not posted even till points 80.

It is only at point 19

Are you coming back?

Thank you for patience, even i wanna write but due to lack of time i was unable to write, but soon i will come up with interesting updates.
Like Reply
(13-03-2019, 07:31 PM)georgemercy Wrote: Dear desilover007143,
Please select '6' or '7' font size when you post story. For better reading experience

sure buddy...!
Like Reply
(27-03-2019, 11:57 AM)desilover007143 Wrote: Thank you for patience, even i wanna write but due to lack of time i was unable to write, but soon i will come up with interesting updates.

I think I have you old xossip backup of the 80 points. Discovered when going through old emails to remember Xossip

Shall I post that in case you are not able to get it?
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
(27-03-2019, 01:29 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: I think I have you old xossip backup of the 80 points. Discovered when going through old emails to remember Xossip

Shall I post that in case you are not able to get it?

Please do so. At least story will move ahead
Like Reply
(28-03-2019, 12:09 PM)rombyzomby Wrote: Please do so. At least story will move ahead

please dont post those points because, i am re-writing all those in detail like explaining the situations clearly, i am trying to add my mom into this, so i will post.

Actually i am very eager to post them but due to busy schedules i was unable to post, many times i feel bad for not posting them, but anyway thanks to those who hold patience.
Like Reply
(08-04-2019, 01:19 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: please dont post those points because, i am re-writing all those in detail like explaining the situations clearly, i am trying to add my mom into this, so i will post.

Sure bro.
That's why I was waiting for author permission to post in forum.
Won't post your old version since you came out clearly on your position
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
(08-04-2019, 01:19 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: please dont post those points because, i am re-writing all those in detail like explaining the situations clearly, i am trying to add my mom into this, so i will post.

Can you give us time on when you plan to post.
If you are writing the number format like original, you should be able to post quickly.

We are waiting for quite sometime now.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
(08-04-2019, 01:19 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: am very eager to post them but due to busy schedules i was unable to post, many times i feel bad for not posting them, but anyway thanks to those who hold patience.

Pls start posting bro
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
My MOM is a PROSTITUTE
To
All my Father's & Customers

Name : Padmaja Rani
Fig : 36 34 36
Profession : Full Time Prostitution
Rate per hour : 100 – 1,000/-

My mom is a matured beauty with a pulpy figure, her blouse holds her 36 sized boobs with brown colour nipples, her panty holds a clean shaved pussy hole with pink petals, & ass which is big in size soft to touch, round in shape.
My mom is working in some private company as a personal secretary to the boss, all the time my mom stays back to her boss following all the instructions ordered by her boss, my mom is working under him from a year, so he always eye her beauty, never miss any chance to touch her, generally my mom goes to office in saree or some casual dresses with inners on, but on office parties mostly she wears dresses as per her boss commands, at the end of the year her boss blackmailed her to sleep with him or else she will be fired from office with a negative report, so my mom scared for it, being no option left she surrendered herself to her boss, for the first time she felt very bad, but later on she got used to it, her boss used to fuck my mom when ever possible, slowly my mom fell in love with his big dick, most of the time her boss focus is on my mom only, gradually business started to reduce its output, to increase the business her boss used to get new clients & made my mom to sleep with them, my mom used to this also, infact she loved to find a new partner every time on bed, every time she takes a new guy, her boss used to pay small amount as bonus to her, my mom liked it because she is getting paid for her personal pleasure, this continued for few months, then one day my mom came to know that, it is not a business deal, her boss is doing a side business & sending my mom as a prostitute to his customers, she got angry, she thought to stop, but she got used to those big shafts, her holes are dying for a new dick every day, so my mom accepted herself as a prostitute & daily going to customers prescribed by her boss, finally her boss came to know about my mom that she got used to all these stuff & now she is under his control, so her boss reduced her payments also, but nothing to do now, she fell in love with those big dicks & heavy brutal fucking, so daily my mom is serving herself as a prostitute for very cheap rates.

Yours Slut Son,

Pradeep.
(Son of Bitch)  

Like Reply
post couples pics in my thread for cuckold fantasy
fake_fantasy_world
Like Reply
20.      It’s Friday evening I was set free from office, in rush to go home, next day It’s the most interesting day of the week, it’s Saturday, I am much relaxed so that I can take rest at home, in that heavy traffic I reached home by 9 PM, my wife is on the way to home, her colleague is dropping her in his car, by the time I took shower I observed a guy is sitting in hall, my wife is preparing coffee for him, I went & sat beside him, I started to talk with him, in the conversation he told me that he is a new join in the office, meanwhile my wife came with a hot coffee, hand over to him, while my wife is walking back to kitchen his eyes are checking her ass, I observed it, once he drunk the coffee he rushed to his home, later my wife has a shower & put on a boxer with sleeveless top on with no inners, after dinner we both sat to watch a movie, un knowingly its 12.00 AM, the very auspicious day begins, it’s MY LOVELY WIFE BIRTHDAY(I forgotten that),  suddenly her phone starts ringing notifications & getting calls, she took her mobile & moved inside the bedroom, I don’t know what happened, but I can hear that she is smiling & replying ‘THANK YOU DEAR, THANK YOU BABY, THANK YOU YAR, THANK YOU DARLING”, I don’t know why she is saying all those, then I remembered that today is her birthday, I felt very bad for it, once after she was done with all calls then I went near her to hug for wishing her, then she gave me a reckless look & stopped me of being hug, simply gave a shake hand, immediately her phone started to rang, then I heard that her EX-BF is waiting down the apartment for cake cutting, immediately my wife rushed down without checking of what she is wearing,  I also rushed behind her, down the apartment on street her EX-BF along with his friends waiting with a cake & gift in his hand, my wife rushed to him & gave a tight hug to him, her boobs are being crushed against his chest, their lips locked for few minutes where as his friends are capturing those lovely moments In their phones, after that lip lock his remaining friends got that golden chance to crush her melons against their chest under the name of hug, once those formalities are done my wife started to cut the cake, there she is putting the cake pieces into every ones mouth, there those lucky fellows are licking her fingers, even my wife is taking more time to take out her fingers from their mouths, once everyone got their share of cake from my wife soft fingers, then all of them attacked all of sudden & applied the remaining cake to her face, total batch cornered her & under the name of applying cake they are crushing all face, boobs, hips, thighs, literally for 5-10 minutes 6 pairs of hands roamed all over her & experiencing her beauty, she felt the hotness, once they are done with cake applying then her ex-bf ordered all his friends to move away, then he went closer to her, held her face in his hands, moved closer licking all the cake from her face, gave a deep lip kiss for minutes, it made the whole atmosphere hotter than anything, remaining guys are capturing it, its a dick raising moment for me & for them as well, later  they are capturing selfies, my wife is taken pics with all the group & in single also those guys got her pics by hugging her, I stood idle beside by seeing all those activities, once they are done her EX-BF called me to take a pic of the entire batch with my wife In middle as her bf is placing hands on my wife hips, I captured some pics of that group in his mobile, total cake cutting Is done & they left in his car, as me & wife came to our flat, my wife face is all filled with cake, then she took shower …………

Still some more ........
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 01:36 AM)desilover007143 Wrote: 20.      It’s Friday evening I was set free from office. . . . . . 
Is this the new version bro? Previous 80 points bro ?
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 07:15 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Is this the new version bro? Previous 80 points bro ?

Yep !

To the previous version this is more updated & more like a series connected with each part..
Like Reply
Continue part 20....
After Bath we just had a sleep, I was in deep sleep, next morning I am hearing some voices from the hall, I searched bed for my wife but she is not there, I raised my head to hear what’s going on, on my guess its her boss, by the time I moved into the hall they both are in deep hug, his chest is crushing her boobs, he is pressing her ass hard, her boss noticed my presence but continued the fun with my wife, later after some satisfied time they broke the bond & he gave her a pack to wear it after shower, then my wife noticed me standing there by watching, then she ordered me “Baby could you make some coffee for him” & she moved into common bathroom in the hall, after 15 min when he is done with his coffee waiting my wife came out with just a towel on showing her sexy thighs with half of her boobs pop out, giving a sudden dick raise stroke, then she is about to move into the bedroom, he called her “Sweetie, wear this also” he handed over a pack of new transparent bra & a thong, I saw it as the images are printed on the box, my wife with a shy look left into bedroom & shut down the door, her boss gave me a look & sat in sofa waiting my wife to come out with his gifts on her body, its 25 min, we both heard the door open sound, a beautiful lady came out with cherry red transparent saree below navel, that blouse is complete open at back side, that fragrance filled the entire room, as infront of me my wife came out of the room, hugged her boss, as he asked her like...

Boss : baby are you wearing the new inners which I got for u
MY Wife :   baby check your whatsapp, I  l already send you,  
Boss : you naughty bitch…
My wife : ha ha ha ha….

Once we all done with breakfast her boss told me to come to his office for lunch as he arranged a party, I felt little crazy because I was called as guest for my wife birthday party, I sounds crazy but thrilling, I liked It, immediately I accepted it, then they moved in his car, I got fresh up & went to my office, did some work, applied for half day leave & left to my wife’s office, its my first time I was been there, once I entered inside the office area everyone recognised me as her husband, it seems like a full attendance, everyone face is filled with joy, meanwhile I am observing the office ambience, its well crafted furniture & fittings, looks very rich, shows the boss interest in each corner, it also gives me hint that my wife is the only in the entire office, so everyone takes his chance to spend some good time with her, then I was observing for my wife but it seems like she is not there, then I asked the employee right beside me, he answered that from morning his boss & my wife haven’t came office, it sound like crazy for me, I merged in the thoughts of where they have gone ? what they are doing ? meanwhile some other employee came with coffee in his hand with a satire

Employee : “ HA HA HA HA BY THIS TIME OUR BOSS HAVE HAD 3-4 ROUNDS WITH THAT BITCH”,      
Other employee : ISSSS, HE IS HER HUSBAND ( IN LOW TONE)
ME : IT’S OK,,,

In my mind I thought like so my wife is a bitch in her own office, but that gave me kick, so myself with 3-4 other employees involved in some other conversation, by that time my wife & her boss entered office, her boss moved into his cabin, but other employees surrounded my wife & wishing her with hugs, my wife seems to be in good mood, so finally after long hours I got a golden chance to convey her best wishes with simple a shake hand, this excited the other remaining employees, they all looked at me with a cheap look, then we all turned by hearing a loud voice of boss stating all to come to meeting room for cake cutting, first my wife moved followed by all the employees, they all eyes stick their eyes to her ass swings, meanwhile we all entered the meeting room, it quite big one, highly equipped with all latest technology like Projectors, CC Cameras, wall mounted LED TV’s, speakers, premium quality chairs, they all are on one side & remaining half is empty, with a screen on one side wall, I am observing all these, then her boss called me as my wife is about to cut the came so I moved to near them, my wife is cutting cake, a photographer started capturing pics, first my wife preferred to place the cake in her boss mouth but it took some time for her fingers to come out, as he is her hero, remaining employees are mouth water by seeing that, as some of the clients came as guest my wife feed the cake for them also, to one of the client my wife is keeping the cake in his mouth at that time he gave me a look into my eyes, it made me very cheap, today it’s second time, I felt like insulting but stood silently, then boss & clients are done my wife kept a cake piece into my mouth but very quickly her fingers came out, then one by one wished her & took a chance to eat a cake piece from her fingers, they all went mad for it, then once the cake program is done everyone started to have lunch, my wife stood as centre of attraction there, while they are eating also they never stopped eyeing her, later I realised that here is no one to stop these guys exploring her body, so rather than worrying better to accept the reality as these guys wont leave any chance in exploring my wife body, with these thoughts I am done with my lunch, I sat a side, then phot session started as one by one is posing along with my wife by placing hands on her hips as she don’t have any objection, everyone got a chance to hug her for photos, selfies also, once everyone is done for the name sake they called me also for a photo, while I am walking towards her they are seeing me like a BAKARA, I felt that expression in their eyes, with some inconvenient I stepped towards then have some pics my wife, finally along with her boss we all had a group photo, in that photo her boss hands are lying on her hips stating his authority on her infront of me, at that moment it felt hard, inconvenient & insulting but I liked that, by that time it’s almost evening, I sat a side as my wife is talking with other employees, I got a phone call then, my friends on group call, asked me to bring my wife as they arranged a cake cutting panty, I accepted it, off the call, later its all the event is done, I went to her boss, requested him to send my wife this evening as there is some other party, he agreed hardly, so I took my wife towards my friends, there also almost similar thing happened, all are hugging my wife under the name of wishes, in their eyes also I am seeing myself as BAKARA, they also teasing hugging her, commenting her, literally playing with her, I totally fell in love with the experience that I had from morning, its quite hard but interesting, thrilling, for the following 2-3 days her phone gallery is filled with all the pics captured on her bday, they are very hot, sexy, many of then captured her ass, hips, boobs, cleavage, almost all got the chance of hugging & holding her hips, even my wife loved it, infact me too, unknowingly my dick got hard by seeing those pics, she got many gifts, finally I enjoyed it well, its fantastic, now there are almost no barriers in between my wife & her boss, her employees & my friends, everyone got some courage to take a step forward to move close with my wife, many took my wife phone number & her social media accounts id’s, my wife got exposed to more guys on that single day, its quite exciting, lets see how it goessss…..       
Like Reply
Thank you bro.
Hoping it will cross old story points [around 80] and go much more
Also bro,Need action from her father and from hubby's mom also [regularly include mom/Daughter in law combo]

Heart    Heart   Heart   Heart   Heart

This is my 1500th post in xossipy ..... Glad, I made it in your thread

Heart   Heart  Heart  Heart Heart
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
(25-07-2019, 07:06 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Thank you bro.
Hoping it will cross old story points [around 80] and go much more
Also bro,Need action from her father and from hubby's mom also [regularly include mom/Daughter in law combo]

Heart    Heart   Heart   Heart   Heart

This is my 1500th post in xossipy ..... Glad, I made it in your thread

Heart   Heart  Heart  Heart Heart

Thank you for your comment,
I have plans to involve mom in the story soon i will intro that character,,,,
Like Reply
Chapter 21. My Wife & Bachelor Guys

It’s being a week off Saturday, me & my wife thought to clean & organize home, after some work my wife sat on sofa by wearing a red baby doll, like this, 
[Image: Red-Baby-Doll.jpg]
gifted by a random guy on her birthday, checking her phone, chatting with her mates & glancing all her pics captured few days back on her birthday, I am involved in house hold works preparing lunch, meanwhile I heard door bell, my wife opened it, then I heard a bunch of voices cheering at my wife, they are neighbour guys 4 in number, cheering her yelling at her, wishing her, all 4 guys at a time groped her for hug, my wife is in between those guys being crushed & hands are playing at random places on her body, I am seeing all these from kitchen, then they made her cut the cake, even my wife feed cake pieces to everyone by taking longer time than usual in their mouths, almost the things happened in her office repeated again in my house with those neighbour guys, here my wife also cooperated them to the core, they are done with the main part & all sat on sofa, my wife is in middle of two guys, those to guys are poking her side boobs with their elbows, even she is enjoying it, then my wife ordered me to cook food for them also, I obeyed it, after 2 hours we all had lunch, meanwhile they are having good time with my wife, cracking double meaning jokes, touching here & there, taking selfies, but all the time their eyes struck to her body, they never miss any chance to see her beauty, initially it felt little hard but very soon I got used to this, now I am liking it, so I let them do whatever they want, so I am into food preparations, once we are done with lunch, I am cleaning all the utensils, this time they sat in my bedroom with my wife, again double meaning jokes & all other adult stuff, I am doing my work, after 15 min my wife came to & told that

My wife : I am going to movie dear
Me : What !, are you going alone ?
My wife : No, those 4 boys along with me,
Me : then what about me ?
My wife :  I thought you are serous in cleaning home….
Me : You could have asked me once before booking tickets.
My Wife : yeah but its late, we already booked, better luck next time baby…
Me : are you going like this ?
My Wife : NO!, will change dress for a shower…
By giving this reply she rushed into bedroom, I don’t have any chance to talk more, I heard the door shut sound, I resumed my works of cleaning, inside the bedroom my wife rushed into the washroom with just  a towel in hand, those guys are having chit chats, after some time my wife came out of bathroom with just a towel on her body by revealing half boobs out with milfy thighs too, those guys got the full show & enjoyed it a lot, then my wife went to her cupboard to find her bra panty, but they are not there, so my wife came out of her bedroom with in that towel to find them in balcony kept for dry after washing, she grabbed them from balcony, wore it in the hall itself by covering the main parts & revealing the remaining parts, from one side me & from other side those boys are enjoying the show with hard dicks, they are literally mouth watering & one of them captured it in his mobile also, later she wrapped the same towel over inners, moved into her bedroom & wore a frock like this,
[Image: White.jpg]
those boys gone mad by seeing this, but i got used to it, then in no time they all left to theater with me alone in my home, meanwhile with my wife sat at back seat in the car, 2 guys occupied her both side & poking her side boobs with their elbows, other 2 guys sat at front, with in 45 minutes they reached the movie, went inside the screen, my wife sat at middle with 2 guys on each side, movie started in no time, boys at each side of my wife started to place hands on her thighs, very slowly started to rub them, even my wife signaled them by letting her legs little wide, they thought it as green signal, move hands some more near her pussy, she widened some more by giving the max access to their hands, once at a time both the hands from both side touched her pussy petals over panty, she felt like a shock has given to her, immediately she placed her both hands on those 2 dicks on both sides, holding them tightly, jerking gently over their pants itself, then those guys unzipped & bought out their black cobras, now their 2 hands are drilling my wife pussy & my wife is jerking 2 dicks on either sides, those remaining guys also become hard & rubbing their own dicks over their pants, meanwhile they increased speed in my wife pussy, when she is about to moan loud on guy from side locked his lips with her lips, its like the heights of emotions, the speeds are increasing & those guys 2 guys cummed at a time on her both hands, now her hands are filled with all their juices, one guy got an idea & asked my wife to remove her panty, she did as he said, then he cleaned her hands with her own panty,  both the boys looks very satisfied, when those guys are about to change their places suddenly lights on as it is interval, for almost an hour they forgot the locations & enjoyed to the core, in the interval those guys who drilled my wife has gone to washroom & freshup themselves, returned with some soft drinks & popcorn, this time guys exchanged their places, like those who got HJ sat at the extreme ends & those who are pending for HJ sat on both sides of my wife, again movie started, they also did the same thing to my wife, 2 hands drilling my wife pussy & my wife is stroking 2 dicks at a time on either sides & exchanging lip kisses with guys sat beside her, this time my wife cummed quickly by releasing a load of juice pushed with high pressure from those delicate pink pussy petals, by seeing that load those guys also released a ton of load on my hands again, it’s the pleasure happiness, ultimate birthday treat for my wife as well as those guys, every face in the batch seems satisfied, now they all used my wife panty to clean their hands, simultaneously movie also came to an end, my wife adjusted her dress, came out of the screen with a smile, while in the walk way those guys never missed any chance to press her ass & boobs over her dress, even my wife also enjoyed the entire show, now they all sat in the care with same positions, headed into a hotel for dinner, as usual there also they utilised every chance to touch & feel my wife body, some times the guy who sat opposite her used to poke her panty less pussy with her legs, they enjoyed the food with my wife presence, but they left with some food so my wife packed it for me, then they returned home with full of joy, their mobiles are filled with my wife pics, meanwhile car entered into the apartment parking, all got down from car, a guy in batch hugged her & placed a lip kiss saying thank you for the treat, my wife replied him with a memorable kiss on his lips, later the same thing happened with another guy in lift, 3rd guy also did the same thing once after got down from lift, at late hours I heard a door bell, I paused the movie, got up from sofa, opened the door, making my guess right its my wife on the door, when my wife is about to enter my flat we both heard a guy calling her, so we stayed back for him, he rushed towards us, hugged my wife & planted a lip kiss, even my wife also replied with a soft lip kiss to him, I stood idle by watching it, then that boy left, my wife moved into our bedroom, I also moved by locking the main door, then I sat on bed, my wife removed her frock revealing the shocking secret that her panty is missing, immediately I questioned her about it, with only a bra holding her boobs, clean shaved pussy in open air, in a bold tone she explained me what all happened in the movie, I was shocked not because of my wife giving HJ to those boys but I was shocked to hear it from my wife mouth, for the first time she is very bold & no hesitation to explain me the entire situation, she is  enjoying the narration, she is feeling It again, even while she is explaining it to me her fingers are rubbing her clit, i am still in shock, meanwhile my wife removed her bra also & went into the bathroom naked with towel in hand, I heard water sounds, simultaneously her mobile buzzing continuously, I opened it to check, they are whatsapp messages filled with all those pics they captured in car, movie theatre & hotel, my wife looks very hot & sexy revealing good amount of cleavage to let the boys enjoy…. End of the day its awesome to see one more step ahead in my wife dairy… today a new era started in my wife routines, infact for me too……          

[+] 1 user Likes desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Guys Please let me know hows this episode, i want more replies, comments & suggestions from you, some of you guys requested me to include mom also, i consider it, i will introduce that character also at appropriate timing, be patience.
Thank you, for your support till now.
Like Reply