Me My Wife and the Local Gunda
Please continue the story from the place where javed brings rashmi from lift to her bedroom and how affair started from there on. love to see many sexual encouters between javed and rashmi and then more humilations ..  poor husband. All options that you gave are super. but rashmi is going to be there in the house only for two months. she should get all the sex that she can remember life time.
[+] 1 user Likes xossipyenjoy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(18-07-2019, 08:57 PM)star.one007 Wrote: I don't think people are interested any more in this thread. Except yours, there are no comments. 

Someone please take it and extend. I will delete my part.

your part of story is really good. please continue. dont make this as blackmail. instead make consensual sex with rashmi. let her enjoy with javed in terrace, bathroom, lift, kitchen, hall, bedroom day and night and make her pregnant.
Like Reply
(19-07-2019, 08:36 AM)kallakadhalan Wrote: i dont understand why the  men are shown more superior and  housewife falling for them in many of the stories. This is just nothing more than CRAP.
You are absolutely right
as if  men don't have any dignity always treating them as if they are  scumbags  Also whatever Stories include this type of theme show few things quite often  about  person 
1 low class profile 
2 criminal 
3 never respects other 
4  mannerless 

Writers should look at the other side 
 are not object of your pathetic desires they have a life too
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
[+] 1 user Likes Theflash's post
Like Reply
Please update the next part eager to read what will happen next
Like Reply
Ok guys, I will continue and as requested/suggested by few I will take it slowly, teasing the husband. However, I am working on 2 other stories so need some time. I love if you guys give comments on my other stories (In my signature)
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
[+] 1 user Likes star.one007's post
Like Reply
(19-07-2019, 08:36 AM)kallakadhalan Wrote: i dont understand why the  men are shown more superior and  housewife falling for them in many of the stories. This is just nothing more than CRAP.
Good observation.  It is more to do with years of happenings and the mindset that has thus been generated. 
I have seen in many  forums [western] where folks talk about white women going down to blacks. This scenario is not only with India but almost all countries -> stories where women from a majority better living population falling for a man from lower/poorer level. Religion is not the matter but status is. 

> I know a popular indian twitter handle specifically pointing to love jihad [and its stories are how women run away with '. men and finally get burnt badly. All true stories though and so many stories can be found]. So  women going for  men is always there. You can read stories on Educated women running away with auto driver,  married women leaving her family and kids even. ...the list goes on. ALL these are celebrated on forums boasting about  men capability and in turn you can see such references quoted in stories written.

> Few days ago I was seeing an twitter handle that had video of laborer's  men  boasting about how they would impregnate  women . Here point is : men dominating women. 

> There are so many threads  with  MAJORITY OF POPULATION] falling for low level folks [mechanic/driver/cook/watchman etc].   POINT TO NOTE IS:  religion may or may not be ,but  upper casts falls down to lower.

> I read in an Indian magazine that in North india [in a village] where during pre-wedding ceremonies, the women dance to songs explaining how upper caste women enjoy with lower caste men and  it was frustrating to upper caste men as it was insulting their capability

> Sex has slowly come into India entertainment and off late has exploded in form of web series,bold movies and so on. Nothing is considered taboo as couple start to experiment in various ways:
  a) see news on indian Navy wife  complaining to superiors as she was forced into wife swapping
  b) Agreed Partner exchanges
  c) Unsatisfied partner cheating where chance available
  d) Virginity before marriage is laughed at
  e) Sex in school is ok
and so on. If you read magazine like women's era, femina etc there used to be a section on ADVICE by a sexologist. The stories listed over there by readers would cross all limits of decency. Sexual exploration is blooming from a young age in all the wrong ways. Society is always corrupted, it just waits for a gate to open to showcase its lack of morality. Some good exists though, I am not blaming all.

POINT IS:
It is not only man can be from any non-majority caste and is always lower in some point compared to women and her husband. Women is a slut and will go to any length to satisfy herself if not able to get the pleasure she seeks. Male mentality. Other types are:

One does not want it in real life to happen to them but nevertheless is stimulated by writing/reading such stories. The readers encourage such stories as it reflects their desire to see such. Here the women is almost always some actress or neighbor or office colleague  etc who is considered to be a slut by the reader. Caste is just a added simulation. Always forward caste is seen as oppressor and lower caste as victims [not always true though].  So when something happens such that women[ daughter/ mother / Sister etc] goes down for a lower man, it is . . . . . . . 
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Please continue the story how the writer has ended that to majorly stroy revolving around the three characters
Few suggestions from my side.
1. Let's not start with the sex right away let Javed tease the husband a little and then leave and let Rashmi and Javed flirt vis msgs a little.
2. Rashmi seems to be coming late from office and going early let the husband find out through office colleague or calling the office that Rashmi has not been coming to office for 2 days. Then the husband follows her and finds out she has been going out wit my Javed and flirting around. Or
Rashmi tells her husband she is going out on office trip but husband finds out she is actually going out with Javed and then the husband follows secretly finding out how they flirt or have sexually intimacy
3. Let the husband see secretly even the though Rashmi knows that the husband is watching - let the husband see their first blowjob, first kiss, first boob suck and ultimately first sex
[+] 1 user Likes reva raman's post
Like Reply
Both Amit and rashmi have watched cuckold videos and rashmi enjoys it. internally she wants to make her hubby a cuckold. Amit also knows about her interest toward big cock. javed is strong and manly with big cock that made rashmi attracted. The humiliation should actually happen slowly and being cuckold amit understands it. he always want his wife to be happy and ready to do anything for it. Slowly rashmi love should change from amit to javed.  javed should visit the house often with some reason. For the first time, he should take her forcibly and hard in front of husband and she should enjoy it. Amit should understand what rashmi love and what he gave. she always wants the sex to be hard and rough. javed should handle her like a slave and she should enjoy being like that. She should then go out with javed informing amit and have sex in multiple places. They make love in every room of their house, terrace etc. Javed should bring his friends imran, saleem and rahim. rashmi should have sex with them as well. after two months they move to their home and lead normal life. rashmi thank amit.
[+] 3 users Like xossipyenjoy's post
Like Reply
One correction i would like to point out is, it is not the majority and non-majority, because no where in India the forward castes are in majority, it's I think is between the dominant and the non-dominant. Women who belong to those who are in power cheating with those who serve/work for there men. When there were kingdoms the princess cheated with the stable boys, now it is the downtrodden ones, usually the blacks , . Some one quoted once "A woman is a rebel" , might be because of that. Bringing social justice one cock at a time.  Huh might be .
[+] 1 user Likes drtknk_m's post
Like Reply
(20-07-2019, 07:34 AM)xossipyenjoy Wrote: Both Amit and rashmi have watched cuckold videos and rashmi enjoys it. internally she wants to make her hubby a cuckold. Amit also knows about her interest toward big cock. javed is strong and manly with big cock that made rashmi attracted. The humiliation should actually happen slowly and being cuckold amit understands it. he always want his wife to be happy and ready to do anything for it. Slowly rashmi love should change from amit to javed.  javed should visit the house often with some reason. For the first time, he should take her forcibly and hard in front of husband and she should enjoy it. Amit should understand what rashmi love and what he gave. she always wants the sex to be hard and rough. javed should handle her like a slave and she should enjoy being like that. She should then go out with javed informing amit and have sex in multiple places. They make love in every room of their house, terrace etc. Javed should bring his friends imran, saleem and rahim. rashmi should have sex with them as well. after two months they move to their home and lead normal life. rashmi thank amit.

Must be a hate/lust story. She talks hatefully about javed yet submits to his advances shameleslly. only to cry on amit shoulder the rest of the day, who can do nothing else but console her.
[+] 2 users Like drtknk_m's post
Like Reply
(20-07-2019, 12:05 PM)drtknk_m Wrote: One correction i would like to point out is, it is not the majority and non-majority, because no where in India the forward castes are in majority, it's I think is between the dominant and the non-dominant. Women who belong to those who are in power cheating with those who serve/work for there men. When there were kingdoms the princess cheated with the stable boys, now it is the downtrodden ones, usually the blacks , '.s, lowercastes. Some one quoted once "A woman is a rebel" , might be because of that. Bringing social justice one cock at a time.  Huh might be .

Yes, dominant vs non-dominant is one of the category to split. It is not necessary that majority type based women are always successful

But majority and Minority exists:
>  As per last census conducted, *****'s make up 80% of population [although ***** is a big umbrella with so many inside, still  overall ]
>  In US, majority are whites but decreasing steadily as Asian/Other minorities increase
>  In Europe, again whites are high but decreasing steadily as other minorities increase
>  Countries like China/Japan have majority belonging to one type.
In fact, many centers in Europe/US actually carry on this concept that majority will become minority soon. In Europe they say by 2070, non-Europeans will become majority. In Britain by 2050 or earlier it seems. 

We can split in anyway we like/see but ultimately we are here to  enjoy. 
Arthur pls don't makes us wait for so long, else your thread would be full of non-story related discussions only
Heart   Heart    Heart    Heart   Heart   Heart   Heart   
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Please bro post new update looking for humilation for amit and javed takes Rashmi as her slave
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for the new updates
Like Reply
Friends,

I am no more working on this story. I have deleted my previous update as well. I am busy with my own story.

Sorry if any of you are not expecting this...

Like Reply
(20-07-2019, 11:13 PM)star.one007 Wrote: Friends,
I am no more working on this story. I have deleted my previous update as well. I am busy with my own story.

Ok bro. Think some other reason exists.
But Don't want to start another debate.

Anyway thanks bro. Don't take anything personally. You rock. 

Heart  all.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(20-07-2019, 11:59 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Ok bro. Think some other reason exists.
But Don't want to start another debate.

Anyway thanks bro. Don't take anything personally. You rock. 

Heart  all.

No hard feelings bro. I am just thinking a bit selfish here, why should I spend more time on someone else's story, people tend to compare, nothing wrong with them as well. First writer wants to take in one direction but my style is bit different. 

So, I would rather invest time on my own stories. 

sorry again.

[+] 1 user Likes star.one007's post
Like Reply
(21-07-2019, 01:04 AM)star.one007 Wrote: No hard feelings bro. I am just thinking a bit selfish here, why should I spend more time on someone else's story, people tend to compare, nothing wrong with them as well. First writer wants to take in one direction but my style is bit different. 

You did feed life into a long time dead thread, sad to see it dying again. 

Every doctor will have his way of treating ailment. Not all are same.
End effect is: patient survives.

Heart  & Keep writing always. Hope to see more threads in future and updates to that.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Please someone continue this.
Like Reply
Kindly update it's very interesting
Like Reply
Please continue.