Poll: do I have to use pictures?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
96.58%
113 96.58%
no
3.42%
4 3.42%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy XXX Apartment
Nice update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super update bro waiting for real action of sam baby
Bro we r eagerly waiting kindly update fast
Like Reply
Nice Story

Do not Advt other sites.
Like Reply
i'm eagerly waiting for the update of this story!
Like Reply
Please update story bro
Nice series...nice pics..keep continuing...waiting for update
Like Reply
UPDATE 007...

As soon as Samantha entered the bedroom Prabha saw her picking the mobile in her hand and he was more terrified.

[Image: Qerm5WoA_o.jpg]

"Please don’t do that Anni! Please!" Prabha pleaded.

"My husband allowed you to stay in our house to help you with your studies and in return you do such an immoral thing" Samantha shouted at him in a hard tone.

[img]- -web/20170105155354im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/5c3053c6387540a756cb4cd1af27d5bc.jpg[/img]
"If you do this, my dad will call me back home and put me to work in the farm with him, And my studies will be ruined"

Hearing this Samantha's heart started to melt and she made up her mind to forgive him for this one time.

"Okay! I won’t tell Raj about this. And if you get with such behaviour again..."

"I won’t... I promise" Prabha said.

"Ok now get out of my sight" Samantha said in an ordering tone.

Prabha was now relieved and he thanked her and while he turned to leave the room, the end of his towel got stuck to the bed and when he moved the towel ripped off from his waist and fell to the floor making him stand completely naked in front of his sister-in-law.

Seeing this Samantha was shocked and she kept her eyes fixed on Prabha's semi hard dick.

[Image: gsEHY2DS_o.jpg]

[img]- -web/20170105155354im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-Face-Images.jpg[/img]
Prabha was also equally shocked and he thought that...

"This day just keeps getting worse!!!"

Thinking this he immediately took the towel and wrapped it back around his waist and said sorry to Samantha.

Meanwhile Samantha who saw Prabha's dick stood like she was possesed and some dirty thoughts started growing in her mind.

She then looked into eyes of Prabha and asked in a nervous tone...

"Mmmm... Prabha since I have forgiven you I want you to do me a favour"

"I will do anything anni" he replied.

Samantha stood hesitantly for few seconds.

"Prabha could you please masturbate in front of me one time" she asked.

"What!!!" Prabha shouted in shock.

"I have never seen a guy do it before and I was little curious" she said.

Prabha couldn’t still believe what he is hearing and he thought that it must be a dream and pinched himself.

"Aaahhh..." he shouted pinching his hand.

"So its real" he said to himself.

"Are you sure you want to see me masturbate" Prabha asked again.

"Yes I am. You just do what you did a moment ago in the bathroom" Samantha said and moved a chain and sat in front of him.

"This is going to be fun..." Prabha thought in his mind and removed the towel and became naked and sat on the bed with his semi hard dick.

As soon as he become naked Samantha fixed her eyes on his dick was looked at it without even blinking.

Prabha then took the dick in his hand and started moving his hand over it.

A few minutes passed and Prabha was unable to get his dick hard.

Then he stopped moving his hand over his dick and looked into to face of Samantha.

"Anni, I think I can’t make it hard now"

"Why!!?" Samantha asked.

"With all the tension from a while ago, I am unable to focus on the stuffs that would turn me on. Moreover I am used to do it in private, and with you sitting in front makes it more difficult." he said.

Hearing this Samantha sat silently for few seconds and then she stood up from her chair.

"I think this may help you" Samantha said and pulled the pallu of her saree down reveling her big tits covered by her blouse and her white tummy and her seductive navel.

[Image: MVMOcHaT_o.jpg]
Like Reply
Prabha never expected this and this made his heart pound faster and his dick started getting harder itself without even touching it.

"How do you like this or do you need more encouragement" saying that Samantha moved her hand towards her blouse and started unhooking the clips one by one.

In the next few seconds Samantha completely unhooked her blouse and removed it and stood in her bra.

Prabha now fixed his eyes on the deep cleavage of Samantha and Seeing this he was so excited and his dick now reached almost its maximum.

"Is this encouragement enough or do I have to remove my saree too" Samantha asked teasingly.

"Hmmm..."

"Ok I will make it easy for you" Samantha said and in a flash removed her saree and petticoat and threw them on to the floor.

Now Samantha was in her bra and pantie and she moved back to the chair and said...

[Image: uFwDjrZJ_o.jpg]

[img]- -web/20170105155354im_/http://pzy.be/i/23/13-%281%29.jpg[/img]
"By the look of your dick I think you are free from all tension. Now I want you to jack off to me...
And tell me what you are imagining in your mind."

Prabha then grabbed his dick with his right hand and moved his eyes all over the body of Samantha and started to move his hand.

"Mmmm... Mmmm... Uhhhh..." Prabha moaned as he stroked his cock in front of his sister-in-law.

Nearly two to three minutes passed since Prabha started masturbating and as he was going in a smooth flow, Samantha asked him to stop.

"Is there something wrong anni!?" Prabha asked.

"Yes there is, actually I asked you to tell me what you are imagining in your mind" she said in a strict tone.

[img]- -web/20170105155354im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-Pretty-Images.jpg[/img]
"But... But anni..."

"If you are thinking about me be free to share, we have come this far and there is nothing to be hesitant" she said.

Prabha with a small smile in his face, put his hand back on his dick and started stroking.

"Now what are you thinking about" Samantha asked anxiously.

"Mmmm... I am thinking how much I want your body...
I want to lick those two milk tanks of yours and bury my face in between those two meat mountains of yours..."

[img]- -web/20170105155354im_/http://pzy.be/i/6/SAMANTHA007.jpg[/img]
As Samantha heard this dirty talk she too started to get turned on and moved her hand over her breast and started cupping it over her bra and let out some mild moans.

"Hmmmm... Aaahhhh..."

Seeing Samantha getting nasty in front of him made, Prabha more excited and he continued to say what he is imagining about her in his mind.

"Now I want to bite and chew your nipples and make you moan like crazy"

As Prabha said this Samantha unclipped her bra and removed it off and threw it on the floor.

"You mean these nipples" Samantha said with a slutty smile on her face.

[img]- -web/20170105155354im_/http://pzy.be/i/4/SAMANTHA03%2B%2810%29.jpg[/img]
Seeing this Prabha was totally shocked and equally excited.

For the next few seconds Prabha just kept staring at his Sister-in-law hot naked boobs.

"Just quit staring and tell me what you are thinking in your mind" Samantha asked him.

Prabha just smiled at her and started stroking his dick and continued to share his dirty thoughts about her.

[Image: JxhN8qOE_o.jpg]

TO BE CONTINUED...
Like Reply
UPDATE 008...

PRABHA CONTINUES...

Seeing those white milk tanks Prabha was more excited.

"I am thinking of grabbing those two melons of yours in both my hands and crush them hard and make you scream in both pain and pleasure"

As Prabha said this Samantha closed her eyes and imagined the senerio in her mind and started to press her tits with her own hand and let out some mild moans.

"Mmmm... Aaaahhhh... Prabha harder ahhhh..." she murmured as she continued cupping her tits.

"Now I want to suck and lick both your tits inch by inch and make them drench with my saliva"

[Image: lCgODFMJ_o.jpg]

Samantha now moved one hand down between her thighs and started rubbing her pussey over the pantie.

As time passed Samantha got more horney and her moaning sound got little wilder filling the room with her erotic tone.

[Image: bD0SmCSt_o.jpg]

"Ahhhh... Uhhhoooo... Mmmmm..." Samantha continued to moan.

"Now I am thinking of you holding my dick in your hand and stroking it hard and putting it in your mouth and giving me a beautiful blowjob with your lovely lips."

When Prabha said this Samantha got off the chair and crawled towards the bed and sat on her knees in front of Prabha who was sitting on the edge of the bed and was stroking his dick in his hand.

At this point Samantha's face was so close to his dick that Prabha could feel her warm breath hitting on his dick.

"Aaaahhh... Anni I can feel your warm breath on my cock... Mmmmm... And its kind of feels good." Prabha said.

"Oh if you like that, you will love this even better" Saying that Samantha made Prabha take his hand of his dick and replaced with her hand.

As soon as Samantha's finger wrapped his dick, Prabha felt a unexplainable vibration in his body.

This is the first time some one other than him holding his dick and he loved the feel of it.

Samantha after holding his dick in her hand gave it a gentle sqeeze and started to move the skin of the dick up and down slowly and then gradually increased the speed.

"Mmmmm... Aaaaahhhh... Please Anni stroke it harder... Mmmm..." Prabha moaned as Samantha's hand moved over his dick.

This continued for another few minutes and Samantha's hand was too good for Prabha, that he was about to reach his climax.

"Mmmm... I am about to cum Anni... Mmmm...
I want to cum inside your mount..."

Hearing this Samantha immediately tryed to push her head back.

Before she could move away Prabha grabbed her head tight and moved it close towards his dick and tried to push his dick into her mouth.

"No... Prabha I cant do that..." Samantha said and shaked her head away.

As she moved her head Prabha's dick rubbed her soft cheeks and careesed her closed lips, that excited him too much.

And he couldnt hold back much more...

"Aaaaahhhh... I am cummmiiing" Prabha shouted and ejected a huge load of his cum all over the cheeks and the mouth of Samantha.

[Image: 0oUtZu8B_o.jpg]

Some drop of cum entered Samantha's mouth and she loved the taste of it.

After he was done cumming Prabha let go of her head and apoligised for his action.

"I... I am sorry anni.
I got little carried away"

Samantha didnt care about his apology, but she was amazed how much cum he has ejected and more shocked to see his dick still standing hard.

Prabha then picked his towel and wrapped it around his waist and when he was about to leave...

"Where do you think you are going Prabha?" Samantha shouted.

"I already said that I was sor..." saying that he turned towerds Samantha and was shocked.

"What are you doing anni!!?" Prabha asked, seeing Samantha laying on the bed with her pantie down to her thighs.

She was lying in a position in which Prabha could see her dripping cunt.
[+] 1 user Likes Robinjr's post
Like Reply
"Look how wet you have made me...

You have to take care of my pussey before you go!" Samantha said in a sedusive tone.

"I am not going to let this chance go away" Prabha thought in his mind and immediately dropped his towel on the floor and moved towerds the bed.

As he reached the edge of the bed he pulled Samantha by her legs to the edge and removed her pantie off and made her completely naked.

He then spread her legs wide open and kneeled on the floor with his face close to her cunt.

"Wow... Anni your pussey is so beautiful and its soooo wet, can I taste it" Prabha asked so innocently.

"Mmmmm..." Samantha moaned in responce.

Immediately Prabha placed both his hands on Samantha's soft thighs and brought his tongue out and started licking on her drippy cunt.

"Mmmmm... Aaaahhhh... Prabha that feels great... Mmmmm..." Samantha moaned.

This continued for few more minutes...

"Ahhhh... Thats enough Prabha now put your dick inside" Samantha said.

Prabha immediately stopped licking her cunt and stood up.

He made Samantha move to the centre of the bed and he too joined her on the bed.

He moved towards her legs and spread them wide, then he took his dick in one hand and gave it few strokes and then placed its head in the entrance of Samantha's pussey and slowly pushed it into her drippy cunt.

[Image: OSYBzSBN_o.png]

"Mmmm..." Samantha moaned and raised her hips againat his dick and invited him into her vagina.

As his dick moved inch by inch into the vagina of Samantha, Prabha could feel the warmth of her pussey.

"Mmmm... Anni your pussey is so wet and it feels good to push my dick in"

Soon more than three forth of his dick entered Samantha's cunt and then Prabha placed his hands on each side of her hips and grabbed it tight and started to move his hips to and fro and started fucking her.

"Mmmmm... Aaaaahhhh... Ummmmmm..." both Samantha and Prabha moaned as the fucking began.

As it went on Prabha slowly piced up the pace and started fucking her even more harder.

"Aaahhhh... Prabhaaaahhh... Harder... Fuck me harder...
I have never had a cock so big inside me..." Samantha moaned closing her eyes.

Her erotic moan gave Prabha lot more encouragement and he fucked her even harder.

Soon Prabha took his hands of her hips and layed over Samantha's naked body crushing her breast with his cheast and continued fucking her in that position.

"Aaaahhh... Your pussey is too good... Its so wet and warm inside... mmmmhhh..."

"Mmmm... Me too... Your cock feels incredible... I love it..." Samantha replied.

They continued fucking in that position for quite some time and then Prabha shouted...

"Annniii... I am about to cum..."

"Cum inside me I want to feel your hot sperm flowing deep into my vagina" Samantha said.

Soon Prabha shouted...

"Mmmmm... Hear it comes..." and he pushed his dick deep into Samantha's pussey and emptied his load deep into the vagina of his sister-in-law.

"Mmmm... Oooohhhh..." Samantha moaned and hugged him tight as she felt the hot liquid made its way into her private region.

[Image: httGXQxM_o.jpg]

In another few seconds Prabha was done ejecting and he then looked straight into the eyes of Samantha and then took her lower lips between his mouth and started sucking it and Samantha too responded him by kissing him back.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." both let out some mild moans as they continued their lip action for some time.

During their smooching Prabha contineously cupped Samantha's soft breasts simultaniously.

After they were done kissing Prabha pulled his dick out of Samantha and laid beside her with his head resting in between Samantha's milk tanks.

"Was I good Anni!?" Prabha asked her rubbing her breast.

"You were little clumsy at the start. But then you came back well. I can tell thay you have a lot of potential in you." Samantha replied as she fondled his hair.

"I cant wait to do it again..." Prabha said.

"What makes you think that I will let you do it again. This is your fist and last time with me" Samantha replied.

"No way! I am going to fuck your pussey everyday...
More over Raj brother has asked me to give company while he is not around"

Hearing this Samantha laughed and both stayed like that for some time, then Samantha got off and went to the bathroom to take a bath again.

5 MINUTES LATER...

Prabha fallowed her into the bathroom holding the dick in his hand...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Like Reply
Really Hot man,,, Keep the good work coming!
Like Reply
(04-01-2019, 09:51 PM)PANNIRUVAEL KHAI Wrote: Really Hot man,,, Keep the good work coming!

THANKS BUDDY... Smile
Like Reply
But this is a really big story,, I think I might have 8-10 part as PDF
Like Reply
Simply super bro
Like Reply
Bro please post the pics..... Without them...... We cannot enjoy the story
Like Reply
(04-01-2019, 07:47 AM)Robinjr Wrote: UPDATE 007...

As soon as Samantha entered the bedroom Prabha saw her picking the mobile in her hand and he was more terrified.

[Image: Qerm5WoA_o.jpg]

"Please don’t do that Anni! Please!" Prabha pleaded.

"My husband allowed you to stay in our house to help you with your studies and in return you do such an immoral thing" Samantha shouted at him in a hard tone.

[img]- -web/20170105155354im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/5c3053c6387540a756cb4cd1af27d5bc.jpg[/img]
"If you do this, my dad will call me back home and put me to work in the farm with him, And my studies will be ruined"

Hearing this Samantha's heart started to melt and she made up her mind to forgive him for this one time.

"Okay! I won’t tell Raj about this. And if you get with such behaviour again..."

"I won’t... I promise" Prabha said.

"Ok now get out of my sight" Samantha said in an ordering tone.

Prabha was now relieved and he thanked her and while he turned to leave the room, the end of his towel got stuck to the bed and when he moved the towel ripped off from his waist and fell to the floor making him stand completely naked in front of his sister-in-law.

Seeing this Samantha was shocked and she kept her eyes fixed on Prabha's semi hard dick.

[Image: gsEHY2DS_o.jpg]

[img]- -web/20170105155354im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/Samantha-Ruth-Prabhu-Face-Images.jpg[/img]
Prabha was also equally shocked and he thought that...

"This day just keeps getting worse!!!"

Thinking this he immediately took the towel and wrapped it back around his waist and said sorry to Samantha.

Meanwhile Samantha who saw Prabha's dick stood like she was possesed and some dirty thoughts started growing in her mind.

She then looked into eyes of Prabha and asked in a nervous tone...

"Mmmm... Prabha since I have forgiven you I want you to do me a favour"

"I will do anything anni" he replied.

Samantha stood hesitantly for few seconds.

"Prabha could you please masturbate in front of me one time" she asked.

"What!!!" Prabha shouted in shock.

"I have never seen a guy do it before and I was little curious" she said.

Prabha couldn’t still believe what he is hearing and he thought that it must be a dream and pinched himself.

"Aaahhh..." he shouted pinching his hand.

"So its real" he said to himself.

"Are you sure you want to see me masturbate" Prabha asked again.

"Yes I am. You just do what you did a moment ago in the bathroom" Samantha said and moved a chain and sat in front of him.

"This is going to be fun..." Prabha thought in his mind and removed the towel and became naked and sat on the bed with his semi hard dick.

As soon as he become naked Samantha fixed her eyes on his dick was looked at it without even blinking.

Prabha then took the dick in his hand and started moving his hand over it.

A few minutes passed and Prabha was unable to get his dick hard.

Then he stopped moving his hand over his dick and looked into to face of Samantha.

"Anni, I think I can’t make it hard now"

"Why!!?" Samantha asked.

"With all the tension from a while ago, I am unable to focus on the stuffs that would turn me on. Moreover I am used to do it in private, and with you sitting in front makes it more difficult." he said.

Hearing this Samantha sat silently for few seconds and then she stood up from her chair.

"I think this may help you" Samantha said and pulled the pallu of her saree down reveling her big tits covered by her blouse and her white tummy and her seductive navel.

[Image: MVMOcHaT_o.jpg]

Super bro thanks for my sam darling update
But some pics are not visible and
Add some more nude and hotpics to make this story more erotic.
Kepp update bro.
Waiting for nextupdate
(05-01-2019, 10:51 AM)PANNIRUVAEL KHAI Wrote: But this is a really big story,, I think I might have 8-10 part as PDF
YES ITS A BIG STORY BRO...
(05-01-2019, 02:17 PM)King Wrote: Simply super bro
THANKS BRO...
(05-01-2019, 08:38 PM)Harish1234 Wrote: Bro please post the pics..... Without them...... We cannot enjoy the story
I WILL BE POSTING THE STORY WITH PICTURES BRO...
(05-01-2019, 09:38 PM)ramhappy Wrote: Super bro thanks for my sam darling update
But some pics are not visible and
Add some more nude and hotpics to make this story more erotic.
Kepp update bro.
Waiting for nextupdate

THANKS BRO...
WILL WORK ON FIXING IT BRO...
THANKS...
Like Reply
UPDATE 009...

Prabha followed Samantha into the bath holding his semi hard dick in his hand.

When he opened the bathroom door he found Samantha standing under the shower and rubbing her naked body as water ran all over her body from the shower.

Seeing this Prabha got more excited and moved forward towards her.

Soon he was standing behind her and his erect dick was pushing against Samantha's fleshy white ass cheeks.

[Image: ItQ1meRq_o.jpg]

As soon as Samantha felt it, she immediately turned back and saw Prabha standing right next to her.

[img]- -web/20161021075054im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/full-of-intense-love.jpg[/img]
"What are you doing here!?" Samantha asked.

Prabha didn’t say anything, but smiled at her and grabbed Samantha by her waist and pulled her towards him.

Now Samantha's water covered wet boobs was pressing against Prabha's chest and his hard dick was sandwiched between the tummy of both Samantha and Prabha.

"Stop it, we have done enough" Samantha said.

[Image: I1erZPN9_o.jpg]

"Please anni, this ones and then I won’t disturb you. Look at my dick, don’t you feel pity for it"

Saying that Prabha moved his body up and down, making his hard dick rub against Samantha's tummy.

As his dick moved over her skin, Samantha felt its hardness and the warm heat generated, started to arose her.

Then she looked into the eyes of Prabha and in the next second both their lips came in contact with each other and they started suck on each other’s lips.

With the water flowing from the shower over the head, it was a bit difficult for them to breath, but they didn't mind it and continued to smooch each other’s lips so vigorously under the shower.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." both moaned as the kissing got more intense.

This continued for almost 2 to 3 minutes and suddenly they find it too difficult to breath and immediately they broke the kiss and parted aside and catch their breath.

[i]After some time of heavy breathing, Prabha grabbed Samantha by her shoulder and pinned her on the bathroom tiles.
[/i]

He then moved close to her with his chest pressing against her wet tits.

He kept both his hands on her shoulders and started licking and sucking her neck.

"Mmmmm..." Samantha let out some mild moans enjoying his warmth of his tongue moving over her wet regions.

As he continued to do his he brought his left hand down from her shoulder and wrapped it around her waist and he moved his right hand down to her breast and started fondling it.

[Image: FDfrqMbl_o.jpg]

Samantha just enjoyed the way her brother-in-law handles her body and she just closed her eyes and continued to moan.

After caressing Samantha's neck and cheeks for some time, Prabha moved down and went on his knees.

He then moved both his hands behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks in each hand and started rubbing his face against her soft spongy tummy and then began to suck the white flesh for some time.

"Mmmmm... Mmmm..." Prabha let out some moan as his tongue rolled all over Samantha's wet tummy.

After he was done with her stomach, Prabha spread Samantha's legs a bit wide and lifted her right leg and placed it on his shoulder.

This gave him a good view on Samantha's wet pussey.

He then moved his head between her thighs and began to tongue fuck Samantha in that position.

[Image: wUjw4XNW_o.jpg]

"Mmmmmm... Oooohhhh..." Samantha moaned shaking her hips and pressing her pussey against the mouth of Prabha, as his tongue moved in and out of her cunt.

This continued for another 10 minutes and...

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh..." Samantha screamed and reached her orgasm.

Samantha's orgasm him right over the face of Prabha and then her licked clean all the love juice spread over her cunt.

[i]After lick cleaning her cunt Prabha got up and gave a deep lip lock to Samantha, making her taste her own love juice of his mouth.[/i]
Like Reply
After few minutes of intense kissing their lips separated and Samantha then smiled at Prabha and said...

"Now it’s my turn..."

Saying that Samantha made Prabha lean on the wall and she caressed his chest and abs with her hand, and then she started sucking on Prabha's chest.

Samantha used the tip of her tongue and circled his nipples and tickled it.

Prabha just leaned back on to the wall and enjoyed this new experience.

After playing with nipples, Samantha moved down to his belly button and began to drill it with her tongue.

This made Prabha go crazy and his moaning became even louder and louder as her tongue continued to work on his belly button.

In another few minutes Samantha was done with his belly and then she went down on her knees and took his dick in her hand and rubbed it on her cheeks.

Then she gave it a few strokes with her hand and then took it in her mouth and began to move her head to and fro, giving his dick a good blowjob in the shower.

[Image: Td0yeLSO_o.jpg]
"Mmmmm... Oooohhhhh... Oooohhhh..." Prabha moaned as he enjoyed Samantha's mouth moving over his shaft.

Samantha after numerous pumping, took his dick out of her mouth and licked the side of his dick so skilful.

Suddenly Prabha stopped her, and Samantha raised her head and looked at him.

"Anni, if you continue this I will cum in no time." Prabha said.

"So what!?" Samantha asked.

"If I cum now, it will take much longer to reach this level of hardness and I am not patient enough for that, so I want your pussey to do the honour of cumming me"

Saying that Prabha asked Samantha stand up and made her turn, with her back facing him.

Then he made her bent forward and in a single push he penetrated his hard dick into Samantha's cunt.

[img]- -web/20161229171635im_/http://pzy.be/i/3/sam+15.jpg[/img]

He then held a tight grip on her waist and began to move his hip to and fro and started pounding Samantha's pussey.

"Thup... Thup... Thup..." it echoed inside the room as their bodies came in contact with each other, with thrust.

"Mmmmm... Aaahhhh... Aaaahhhh... Harder... Harder..." Samantha shouted with pleasure.

[Image: NROVYCFN_o.jpg]
With all the wetness due to the water, Prabha's dick moved in and out of Samantha's pussey with ease.

Prabha continued pounding Samantha in that position for another ten to fifteen minutes and then he shouted...

"Aaaahhhh... Anniiii... I am cummming..."

As he said that his cock busted a huge load of his cum and dumped deep into the love hole of Samantha.

Samantha pushed her butt back against the dick of Prabha as the hot steam of his liquid entered deep into her vagina.

After emptying his stuff into his sister-in-laws pussey, Prabha pulled his dick out and then he washed himself and Samantha.

Prabha then planted a kiss on Samantha's lips and then he left the bathroom fully satisfied and totally exhausted.

[Image: cCDfVh5V_o.jpg]

TO BE CONTINUED...
Like Reply