Me My Wife and the Local Gunda
If people are interested, I would like to continue the story. I got couple of ideas for headlines. Fingering Reshmi in a public trasport by Javed or fucking Reshmi in a forest...
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
[+] 1 user Likes star.one007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-07-2019, 11:36 PM)star.one007 Wrote: If people are interested, I would like to continue the story. I got couple of ideas for headlines. Fingering Reshmi in a public trasport by Javed or fucking Reshmi in a forest...

please continue buddy
[+] 1 user Likes georgemercy's post
Like Reply
Please continued as his wife Reshmi becoming sex toy for Javed doing whatever he wants her to do...
Carry on
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
Please let Javed use Rashmi as per his wish.let Rashmi enjoy her pussy drilled by big black circumcised '. Dick of Javed
[+] 1 user Likes Raj28's post
Like Reply
(17-07-2019, 11:36 PM)star.one007 Wrote: If people are interested, I would like to continue the story. I got couple of ideas for headlines. Fingering Reshmi in a public trasport by Javed or fucking Reshmi in a forest...

Pls continue bro. We are waiting. 

The immediate episode would be javed-reshmi episode in front of her husband. However once fucked, what next then? The entire story was built up on situations leading to the stage before sex.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Plz continue
Like Reply
Friends, sure I am also working on that. So will start soon, to give you guys glimpses of my idea.

1) Public bus fingering (I have already mentioned)
2) Amit losses fight with Javed and surrenders
3) Making Reshmi slum slut
4) More humiliating to Amit
5) Reshmi involves Amit's newly married sister also to Javed

still .....

Meanwhile, please have a look on my other story

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1521

Like Reply
Plz update
Like Reply
(18-07-2019, 10:37 AM)star.one007 Wrote: 1) Public bus fingering (I have already mentioned)
2) Amit losses fight with Javed and surrenders
3) Making Reshmi slum slut
4) More humiliating to Amit
5) Reshmi involves Amit's newly married sister also to Javed

Point 5 - 
are you familiar with  story "Wife and  driver Ex"??? A great gemstone  left halfway :::
In this the driver has affair with hubby's wife before marriage. After marriage, he comes as company driver and unexpected meetings between wife/driver. Soon a lengthy sex session ensures. Original author stops.
Then another author continues - introduces hubby's married sister who listens to the driver's story flashback. As she demands more, he asks to strip naked and starts removing his dress. All this watched by hubby through his tape recordings.

Your Theme number 5 is matching with that. PLS DO THIS POINT

Don't make it like she having sex repeatedly. Make her lie to hubby that she is over Javed but secretly continues the episodes you have mentioned. No surrendering. No thrill if your opponent is not putting up a fight. Who are you going to fight if no one there? So point 2 out. PLS DON'T DO THIS.

Just Javed being in same apartment like Reshmi should raise hubby's pressure. For example, due to his influence Javed can be a chief guest and Rashmi the coordinator. This will give both space to mix right under hubby's nose - hubby at office while Reshmi/Javed at home planning events(fucking actually). Hubby can't question Reshmi either as she has told she is over Javed.

Humiliation should come indirectly, not directly. Else yours would be another cuckold story out there.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 3 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Removing it as readers have different expectations

Like Reply
(18-07-2019, 02:25 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Point 5 - 
are you familiar with  story "Wife and  driver Ex"??? A great gemstone  left halfway :::
In this the driver has affair with hubby's wife before marriage. After marriage, he comes as company driver and unexpected meetings between wife/driver. Soon a lengthy sex session ensures. Original author stops.
Then another author continues - introduces hubby's married sister who listens to the driver's story flashback. As she demands more, he asks to strip naked and starts removing his dress. All this watched by hubby through his tape recordings.

Your Theme number 5 is matching with that. PLS DO THIS POINT

Don't make it like she having sex repeatedly. Make her lie to hubby that she is over Javed but secretly continues the episodes you have mentioned. No surrendering. No thrill if your opponent is not putting up a fight. Who are you going to fight if no one there? So point 2 out. PLS DON'T DO THIS.

Just Javed being in same apartment like Reshmi should raise hubby's pressure. For example, due to his influence Javed can be a chief guest and Rashmi the coordinator. This will give both space to mix right under hubby's nose - hubby at office while Reshmi/Javed at home planning events(fucking actually). Hubby can't question Reshmi either as she has told she is over Javed.

Humiliation should come indirectly, not directly. Else yours would be another cuckold story out there.

Yes I will concentrate more on humiliation. Well, agree to some extent but not fully buddy. The reason we have Gunda in this story is to overpower him. Oh I am yet to involve office colleagues, who think that Javed is her husband. Trust me more humiliation to come....

Like Reply
[Image: PUGZFBr.jpg]
free image hosting

Just give more excitement, this is Reshmi.

Like Reply
(18-07-2019, 03:06 PM)star.one007 Wrote: Yes I will concentrate more on humiliation. Well, agree to some extent but not fully buddy. The reason we have Gunda in this story is to overpower him. Oh I am yet to involve office colleagues, who think that Javed is her husband. Trust me more humiliation to come....

Ok, Ok.  
Pls involve hubby's sister later. Hope to see:
      Plain Sister episode and then
      Caught sister with wife threesome OR Caught wife with sister threesome
Both hubby's become cucks.
Eagerly waiting for it.

1 Request:
Pls involve Rashmi MIL. Javed doing all 3 in front of their husbands.
This is ultimate. Then these 3 can spread to slums episodes.

But Good idea with Javed as husband before her office folks.
Liked your commentary style narrative though.It was different.

Repped you.(+1).
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(18-07-2019, 04:31 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Ok, Ok.  
Pls involve hubby's sister later. Hope to see:
      Plain Sister episode and then
      Caught sister with wife threesome OR Caught wife with sister threesome
Both hubby's become cucks.
Eagerly waiting for it.

1 Request:
Pls involve Rashmi MIL. Javed doing all 3 in front of their husbands.
This is ultimate. Then these 3 can spread to slums episodes.

But Good idea with Javed as husband before her office folks.
Liked your commentary style narrative though.It was different.

Repped you.(+1).

I don't think people are interested any more in this thread. Except yours, there are no comments. 

Someone please take it and extend. I will delete my part.

Like Reply
(18-07-2019, 08:57 PM)star.one007 Wrote: I don't think people are interested any more in this thread. Except yours, there are no comments. 

write more people will come
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
(18-07-2019, 08:57 PM)star.one007 Wrote: I don't think people are interested any more in this thread. Except yours, there are no comments. 

Please dont delete and give up 
the story lacks few things and it needs to be fixed first.

how rashmi developed interest towards javed immediately seeing him near their apartment. 
how she allowed him to touch her in the first instance. 

even though you wanna make the husband cuckold, it should not be this direct and fast. 
the affair should happen without the husband knowing it and somehow the husband should smell and find it. then investigate it and be in a situation that he cannot ask rashmi about this etc. 

there is a great scope in the story to make it hot.. but dont go fast.. develop the intimacy between javed and rashmi slowly. make them fall in love and make love outside and then in rashmi house when her husband in office and while on tour etc.
[+] 1 user Likes xossipyenjoy's post
Like Reply
(18-07-2019, 11:43 PM)xossipyenjoy Wrote: Please dont delete and give up 
the story lacks few things and it needs to be fixed first.

how rashmi developed interest towards javed immediately seeing him near their apartment. 
how she allowed him to touch her in the first instance. 
(I think first writer should have covered this )

even though you wanna make the husband cuckold, it should not be this direct and fast. 
the affair should happen without the husband knowing it and somehow the husband should smell and find it. then investigate it and be in a situation that he cannot ask rashmi about this etc. 
( well I don’t think that’s the intention of the original author. If you see Reshmi and Javed never cares whether Amit is watching or not )

there is a great scope in the story to make it hot.. but dont go fast.. develop the intimacy between javed and rashmi slowly. make them fall in love and make love outside and then in rashmi house when her husband in office and while on tour etc.
( well Javed carries Reshmi so it should be understood that love episode is over)

Finally what left over is more humiliation and sex.

Like Reply
started really well.. now lost interest in the story.
[+] 1 user Likes xbiilove's post
Like Reply

NO. Buddy, Don't give up.
This is a story that has been left at the crucial stage. Folks have long lost hope of any continuation.
You have the ideas and we can provide more as you go on.  Do continue with a bit longer updates. People will follow.

Eagerly waiting.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Please forget about them please countinue story its. Unique pce i masturbate amples of time to read it plse countinue we will wait
[+] 1 user Likes Tera_happy's post
Like Reply