Incest My Agent Mom by Devteen
Mom : haha,, thank you so much dear... I wish I wear that modern saree's, but you have to relise the truth that we are living in a conservative society not in metro cities.. We have to live according to that dear. Its a fact..
Me : mmm,, I understood... Don't worry mom I will take you with me after my studies to the place where I works. 100% I prefer a metrocity for my work. There you can wear or live like you wish mom. Its my promise to you...
Mom : oh you started thinking about your future that's a good sighn dear...
Me : I told you mom, I can't beat watching you working that hard for our family.. Don't worry mom one day I will took over your place my mom...
Mom : oh my dear son, love you so much..
I couldn't see my moms face expression at that time because of the darkness but from moms voice I understood she is so happy to hear that from me. After completing the sentence mom didn't hesitated to kiss me again,,this time mom gave wet sloppy kiss directly to my lips that too long hard kiss.
Mom broke the kiss and patted my head and said : Iam so thankful to god to having me such a sweet boy like you....

Mom pulled my head forcily to moms braless boobs. I too hugged her tightly and pressed my head on moms boobs. I don't know how much time we layed like that . finally I felt moms hands becoming loose and minutes later I understood mom felled into deep sleep.
Now I know I can't expect more actions today with mom so I turned myself to other side slowely I felt I want to relieve myself. Because my dick is that hard now. I decided to goto toilet and relieve myself so I got up from the bed and before start taking steps I heared vibration sound and looked at right side of mom and found light in my moms mobile.
I took the mobile and went towards the toilet because its difficult for me to check her mobile this time. I bit surprised to saw lot of notification messages from Facebook also already somany messages there in chat app. At first I opened my moms Facebook ID which I didn't checked for the last four days.
First I found around 48 friend requests and 19 notifications and 5 messages. First I decided to check the notifications and I didn't found anything interesting . its all were about the pics which mom were tagged in by some guys , some were about the guys liked my moms profile pics like that. Next I opened friend requests and I understood the news were spreaded in my locality that mom started using Facebook. Because around 25 requests were among from the guys in our locality including my friends in the village. Rest of requests were unknown to me.
I didn't added anyone because now I know my mom knows about using Facebook.

Because if I opened or accepted it mom will find out that I was checking her I'd. Next I opened message box and I didn't seen any messages from the people I expected like vimal, anwar even from sajan. From the five three persons were unknown to me they sented " hii,, how are you?, are you busy?" Like that messages. Rest two messages were sent by shyam and vineeth who were also there in my village also I can say elderly friends of mine. Shyam only sent one " hii" to mom and there's no more message from him . but there were 8 messages from vineeth. Only I can see the last message which is " please don't make that a big problem,,, please"..
I know something interesting there but I decided to not to open because mom didn't opened the message box till now. If I open it there's a chance for my mom to find out someone checked her message box. I know its a foolish thinking but I had to be careful because I actually don't know about moms knowledge in fb.
But I suddenly remembered about the software which I had in my computer. I know I can watch anything in the mobile by that software. Then why need to inspect this from moms mobile. Only thing I needed I need to interconnect the mobile and software through wify. So I decided to check everything tomorrow and now what I wanted to do is relieve myself. For the first time in myself I masturbated thinking the punchent smell of moms aroma piercing through my nose holes. After that I put the mobile where I took from and layed near to mom and hugged her and I don't know when I slept...

Morning 10o clock I opened my eyes and found I was alone in the room. I slowely raised from the bed and went out from the room. I reached the hall with my half closed sleepy eyes and I took the news paper and went to upper floor and sat outside in the balcony with paper. Then I heared my moms voice from ground floor calling my name loudly. I too replayed loudly that I was here in the balcony with paper and requested to bring my bed tea here.
I checked the pages of news paper one by one with my sleepy eyes and inbeteeen mom brought me tea and sat in front of me in the swinging chair. I drank my tea and along with that completed checking the news paper . I folded the news paper properly and I heared moms voice to gave the news paper to her.
I extended my hand with the news paper towards mom to gave the news paper to her and I suddenly surprised seeing my mom. Because mom is in light blue sleeveless nighty sitting in the swinging chair looking at me with a cheeky smile. I understood mom had her bath because I can see that from her charming beautiful face and still wet loosened long hair.
I rubbed my eyes with my hands for make sure it is really my mom who sitting in front of me..
Mom with a cheeky smile asked : what?..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I came back to normal state and I too smiled and said : nothing,,, yesterday you told me , you won't wear sleeveless nighty in day time .
Mom laughed and said : till today morning I thought like that but my dear sons words gave me self confidence wearing this nighty. Is it okey dear?.. Asking that mom stood from the chair in front of me.
I checked mom from top to bottom and I got my first erection today. moms loose long hair , sindhoor in forehead, msngalasutra in the neck also the red shining thick lips and natural fare skin made mom looks so pretty. Below the bottom that's so sexy ,,, because the silky material of the nighty showed the clear view of moms body structure. I easily find out the bra straps marking on her body.
I didn't said anything verbally I gave a thumb indication and face expression to mom that she looks so nice . but my eyes were at my moms boobs at that time because I felt if mom didn't wear the bra inside then it will extreme sexy. Now the bra holding the big boobs inside the nighty from giving a sexy show to my eyes. I know mom not used to wear bra inside home but probably she felt odd today in this nighty without bra that's why she weared it.
Mom bend her body and softly kissed in my forehead and patted my head and I too didn't waste the chance I kissed softly on the red thick lips.
Suddenly mom pushed my face playfully and said : cheeeee, go brush your self first.... But I understood mom said that not in angry because mom said it with a cheeky smile.

I said with a smile : I thought you gone out for work...
Mom : not going today... Not feeling good, stomachs ache..
Me : oh.. Then let's go to see a doctor..
Mom : patted my head again and said , there's nothing doctor can do in that...
Saying this mom walked to ground floor taking the glass and newspaper...
I didn't understand anything , I just shakes my head and headed to my room.
I freshened myself and went down stair and I saw my mom's room locked from inside.
I knocked the door and said loudly : are you sure that you don't want to see a doctor?..
I heared mom laughing inside and said : yes my dear, thanks for your concern, I just want to take rest..
Me : okey mom, I will be in my room, call me if you need anything...
Mom : okey dear...

I started walking back and I heared moms voice again : hey,,,
Me : tell me mom...
Mom : if you are going outside don't forget to recharge my mobile that internet recharge...
Me : okey mom,, but you can use the wify in our home , I think I connected it yesterday....
Mom : haaa, okey dear....
I walked back to my room and mom remembered me about checking the messages in her phone.
I opened my laptop and found out moms phone is already connected to internet and also with my software. I opened the fb at first to check the messages . but I couldn't open it because the software showed the user already using the app. I understood mom is using fb now so then I opened the whtsup app.
" oh fuck" I said myself,,,. because its not been even one day mom started using what's up mom already got somany messages also mom were added in 1 group. I checked the members and found all of them were moms colleagues. In the group therewere normal talks about new schemes and policies. Next I checked the individual messages one by one. Some of the messages were sent by my relatives. Some moms policy holders. Also message from vimal and anwar. Mom replayed to some messages especially to relatives also to some policy holders , normal hi, hook , how r you, welcome to chat.like that.

I opened the chat screen between mom and vimal first ,,,
Vimal : hii chechi... Welcome to whtsup...
Mom : thanks...
Vimal : new phone I think...
Mom : ya,, one relative gave me..
Vimal : how r you and kannan?..
Mom : good,, how's you?..
Vimal : happiest man in the world..
Mom : what happened?, any new buisiness deals?..
Vimal : no,,, its more than that..
Mom : mmm,,
Vimal : you didn't asked why Iam so happy?..
Mom : I asked but you didn't replayed..
Vimal: haha,, you know the reason chechi....
Mom : mmm, I know...
Vimal : but little sad too...
Mom : why?..
Vimal : because our first date were in such a place .... So sad... Not even got the chance to see your beauty clearly chechi...
Mom : mmmm,,,

Vimal : I wish to see you soon in upcoming days... Can we chechi?..
Mom : mmm, but what about taking policies?..
Vimal : how many you want chechi.....its up to you... You just tell me the money only...
Mom : its not like that, there were monthly premium, 3 month premium, fixed deposits like that... Its up to you... You had to choose..
Vimal : oh... Then let's a have a meeting tomorrow... Can you come to my place?..
Mom : sorry I can't,, after one weak only..
Vimal : one weak?... That's bit long ..
Mom : next weak we will surely meet.. Before that you wanted to take policy you can also come to my home. You know the place...
Vimal : mmm,, I wish ... But I think kannan will be there in your home...
Mom : yes he will, so what ?,, you want to take policy then what's problem with kannan...
Vimal : don't tease me chechi... You know ....
Mom : then next weak ....
Vimal : oh.... Okey okey...
Mom : then bye now vimal... Need to do some household works...
Vimal : okey chechi bye.....
I understood after one weak my mom is going to be fucked by vimal.. I don't know where will be the place its going to happen. I took the spy can in my hand and thought..." I wish it will help me to see something"...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Next I opened the chat screen of anwar and mom....
Anwar : wooow, chechi... Finally you here... How many times I have told you to use this.... What happened now?..
Mom : nothing... Just a trial try...
Anwar : are you angry at me?...
Mom : no...
Anwar : don't lie chechi.. I know you are... How many times I tried you for the last day... You didn't answered...
Mom : I was bit busy yesterday..
Anwar : mm, soorry chechi... Really soorry.. I didn't meant like that... Vimal always fantsied about you.. Always used to tell something about you.. I said to cool him down..nothing more .. God promise...
Mom : don't say lies anwar.. I didn't like that or not expecting that from you...
Anwar : please chechi forgive me... I will kill that bastered ... But why you with him ...for I...
Mom : I told you anwar leave the matter Iam not angry at you... Its happened , I had sex with him.. Not your fault.. I done that for myself....
Anwar : you shouldn't chechi... How much policies you want ?, ask me.. You know I will.. Then why...
Mom : that's the problem.. Its not fare to disturb you always... I want to ask seriously something to you?..
Anwar : what is it chechi?..

Mom : are you okey with me and vimal?..
Anwar : why that question?, are you testing me chechi?..
Mom : I really wanted the answer anwar.. Because the question is about me , my life and my family life..
Anwar : I didn't get you chechi...
Mom : I know about men very well... If you are not okey with vimal then I won't allow him to come near me again... I don't like to make a chance that you became angry and fight with vimal.. It will somehow effect my life also later..
Anwar : ohh.. You mean I will be jelous and fight with him and somehow it will come outside the world and effect your life..
Mom : like that anwar... You know me and family condition.. I had to be cautious...
Anwar : mmm... I have only one answer its up to you.. Iam not going to be angry or fight with him by your name.. That's my promise... Don't forget that Iam also a family man... But only one thing I wanted.. Don't hate me chechi... I will became angry only on one condition that you leave from my life... I want you chechi...

Mom : mmm, you are not going to lose me now or lose me by him. I can only say that because you know Iam also a housewife...
Anwar : I understood chechi,,, I only wanted to know it...
Mom : mmm,, then leave the matter let's see what will happen with him later...
Anwar : what happened?, is he done anything wrong?..
Mom : not feeling good about him.. He tried to take video even at the first time..
Anwar : oh.... I will talk to him chechi... I will tell you what is going inside his mind. But till now I know something... He is not a bad ass.. He is a big fascinator about you... He likes you so much.. He is so addicted to your beauty... I know that because after the day you first met him,, he always used to ask me about you used to praise your beauty,, he even told me he will gave all of his whealth to me if I gave a chance to be with you... But I always told him its not about me.. Its about you.. I can't say or force you in anything... God promise...
Mom : hmmm..... Please tell me about him... After that only I will take next step..
Anwar : sure chechi... Anyway it's been 4 days ..
Mom : what?..
Anwar : don't you know?...
Mom : hmm..

Anwar : so what about today night?, get ready the vibrator chechi... I will call you midnight...
Mom : no dear... Not for next five days...
AnwR : what the fuck... Periods?....
Mom : haha, yes....
Anwar : shit.. Is it pains?..
Mom : started...
Anwar : then take rest chechi.... You know I always want to know that you are okey or comfortable....
Mom : I believe you anwar... Anyway I want to goto my sons room... Thinking to sleep there tonight..
Anwar : that's s good.. Till periods over?... Lol..
Mom : I will kill you... Don't joke about my son...but I think I should have atleast in these days... Rest of days you want me to sleep with you..
Anwar : haha,, you are right chechi... I want you always to sleep with me..
Mom : haa, but its not like that.. We just had a fight ... He is not talking to me... I just want to make him cool... You know he is the only one I have to support me... I can't lose him in any reason..
Anwar : mmm, I know...what happened?,, is it serious?,, I will try to help you?..
Mom : its a silly matter.. I think I can easily handle it...
Anwar : oh ,, I forgot.. He is a kid...its better his mom deal with him..
Mom : he is a kid but not like that small kid you thinks... His mentality is not like small kids... He makes me feels he grown up... One important thing he is not a village type conservative boy... Do you know what he told me today?..
Anwar : what?..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mom : he wants me too see him as a friend more than a son..

Anwar : thats good chechi.. Atleast you don't feel loneliness.. You always told me you always feels alone , no one there in your life... You feels Iam the only one you have you can share your feelings and sorrow.. I think he can gave you some shade in the hot sunlight world.. But don't broke the friendship with me if you ...lol...
Mom : haa... How can I anwar?,, whatever it is,,, he is my son.. There's a stop line in our friendship...
Anwar : you are right...
Mom :one more thing, do you know what Iam wearing now?...
Anwar : what ?..
Mom : one of your imported nighty...
Anwar : wow... I think you are looking so sexy in that nighty... I thinks no bra inside?..
Mom : yes ,, no bra..
Anwar : holy shit.. I wish I were there with you now... Iam sure I will eat you completely... I want to see one photo of your now?..
Mom : what?.. How that possible?..
Anwar : you can take pic now and you can sent it by this app.
Mom : no anwar, I won't...
Anwar : still not believes me..
Mom : don't be like teenage boys anwar,, first of all Iam not familirised with this phone or this chat ... Let me learn completely after that I will give you..

Anwar : okey chechi... But one thing is sure.. If anyone sees you in that nighty they will ejacuate in their pants automatically... I told you about my wife, early times she used to wear this for me in the night... Anyway tell me chechi... Why decided to try the nighty?..
Mom : long story actually.. You know I were with sajan yesterday... I stayed with kannan yesterday there...
Anwar : wooow, then.. Something hot, I believes?..
Mom : common, you always think about hot..
AnwR : hehe,,, what to do?,, tell me what happened?..
Mom : mm, actually sajan invited both me and kannan for a party at night... That's why we stayed there... But important thing is I weared a sleeveless revealing modern black saree for the party..
Anwar : hehe,, I know how much revealing it will be.. I know about you very well.. Don't forget that... I know you don't even shows your beautiful navel outside...
Mom : listen anwar.. Its not like that.. God promise.. Half of my cleavage and full belly including my navel were open .. Because the saree material was like that...
Anwar : I can't believe that..

Mom : you had to AnwR.. I think kannan have the pics of me in that saree..
Anwar : did you meant that kannan allowed you to wear that saree for the party?..
Mom : not allowed... He encouraged me gave me self confidence what to say he chose that saree for me actually.. I was bit reluctant to wear that saree. It's him told me what's the problem with the saree?, I looks so superb in the saree..
Anwar : haaa,, it means kannan is not like a villlage like you hehe..
Mom : that's I came to said... You can't even imagine what else he told me.. He told me I don't need to look others,, so much big big dialogues...
Anwar : that's nice chechi... That's why you weared the nighty today..
Mom : yes... He didn't noticed me wearing this nighty... I want to make him noticed and want to hear his opinion... If he is okey then I will wear it everyday... I believe he will be okey with if...
Anwar : don't worry chechi ,, he will... Think about it also chechi.. What about he is okey with me and you.. Then I can...lol..
Mom : shut your dirty mouth anwar...
Anwar : common chechi,,,I just joked...
Mom : mmm.. Don't joke like that..
Anwar : okey, then bye chechi....

Mom : bye dear,,, ummmmmmmmmmmaaaa.
Anwar : ummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaa....

"fuck,fuck,fuck", what the fuck mom said to anwar.. Why the hell she said all these to him".
I understood one thing mom believes him very much and she uses to share everything to anwar. I was angry but I know mom didn't have a company she always alone in her life. I just started to know my mom how lonely she was or she uses to be.. I know if I try more harder I can be so close to her. But still I remember the sentence which mom said to anwar... There's a line inbetween mom and son friendship. I need to cross the line. Only by that I can do some adwentures. Otherwise I will lay here like always shaking my dick myself thinking about mom and her adwentures.

Its bit annoyed me to know mom and anwar having a relationship more than unfaithful sex partners like they were friends. Is it anwar a really a good friend of mom ?, is he also thinking like that?, or he is jerk acting like a good friend only to fuck my mom?..

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
BEHIND THE SCENES.......... Anwar and Vimal....past and now.....
Anwar and vimal where partners long before.. They started doing business together including real estate six years ago. So both of men known each other very much. Even knows one anothers family members. Vimal had more buisiness than anwar or can say more richer than Anwar. But vimal believe anwar very much. More than partners both are good friends too. They both of them at first met through another real estate Ali who is also a real estater buisiness man. Actually the head the brain of their buisiness deals were the old man Ali.
At first anwar didn't shared his secret affair with shobha with anyone. But later vimal and Ali found out somethings there with anwar. Because both of them knows anwar very much and his character. Both of them knows anwar is a lecher. And after the injury of his wife on her back he became more lecherous ( man who have strong sexual desires).
Not only anwar, vimal and Ali were also like that. They used to have sex with somany girls and women's even used to hire escort services and call girls. Even they used to fuck together . But after anwar started relationship with shobha he started showing discomfort with call girls and escorts.

Even vimal arranged a sexy hot women for their private time and after the session Anwar told to vimal " too much money,, for such piece of shit"...
Vimal and Ali became doubtful on anwars change of character. At first they thought anwar started feeling guilty cheating on his wife. But later find out its not the reason something else is there. Ali and vimal tried their best to open anwars mind but failed..
But one day it happened, on a pleasure trip to kodaikkanal after a successful real estate deal. Ali and vimal found out the actual reason behind anwars change of behaviour. On the first day vimal arranged one sexy call girl for enjoyment but anwar withdrwn from the plan. He said to vimal that he can't spent money for fucking these kind of girls. Vimal insisted lot by saying " you don't need to spent money, its my party". Still anwar showed his resistance in it. After a Pushing lot Ali entered into the room to have session with the call girl.
Outside Ali and vimal were curious about anwar and his behaviour. Its been 11pm in the night and at the same time shobha called Anwar on his phone. Anwars phone started ringing which was in front of vimal and Ali. Vimal took the phone in his hand and saw the caller name " shobha chechi".. More than that shobha's pic were on the calling screen.

Vimal showed the screen to Ali and said " who is this beauty? ". Ali took the phone in his hand and looked at the screen very carefully and the call disconnected automatically. Ali looked at vimal and said " no idea"..
Ali put the phone back to the tea pot and again shobha ringed once more on the phone. This time vimal took the phone and attended the call , but didn't said anything.from the other side shobha said " where are you dear?, I was expecting your call for the past 30 minutes and you didn't called, that's why I decide to call you?".
Still vimal didn't said anything then shobha said " hellloo, are you there?". Then vimal said " anwar is in toilet ". The sudden change of voice shocked shobha and she cut the call...
Vimal looked at the screen and put the phone back to the tea pot and looked at Ali with doubtful face..
Ali asked " who is it ?"..
Vimal " no idea... But not a good call"..
Ali : you mean...
Vimal : yes.... Who is this women?,,.. I think we need to ask anwar himself.... Hey,, I had an idea wait....
Ali looked at vimal...
Vimal walked near to the door and knocked the room door which anwar and the call girl been... And said : anwar,,, one shobha,, soorry shobha chechi called you twice...

Vimal didn't heared any replay from inside so he turned back and suddenly he heared the door opening and here is AnwR completely nude with his hard dick and condom on it... He pushed vimal and went towards the tea pot and took the phone in his hand and looked at the phone screen and called back to shobha..
Both Ali and vimal surprised seeing it because anwR is standing in front of them with his hard dick and he is calling to someone like it is a very very important call.. They heared anwar saying : hii, its me... One minute..
Saying this anwar mooved to a another room and closed the door and locked it inside. Vimal looked inside the room and saw the call girl looking at vimal angrily and said : what the fuck?,, he just mooved stopping it halfway. Son of bitch...
Vimal said : you fuck your mouth shut.. Iam paying the money much as you asked....
Then the girl became silent and said : hmm,, Iam sleepy... Woke me when you required me.... Saying this she layed on the bed...
Then vimal mooved towards the room which anwar got in and tried to hear what's happening inside but he couldn't hear it... Then he mooved back and sat on the chair looking at Ali confusingily...
Ali said : so,,, its a important call...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Vimal : hmm.... We will find out later...

Ali : hmm....
Time passed Ali and vimal had their second round with the call girl together.... And they slept with her in the room...
Next day morning 11o clock both Ali and vimal came back to the hall and saw anwar sitting in a chair sipping jack Daniels....
Both Ali and vimal looked each other confusingily and looked at anwar.. Anwar didn't showed any reaction. , he said : good morning guys,, how's the night...
Both Ali and vimal didn't replayed and they slowely mooved towards him and sat on the chairs near him...
Anwar poured one peg each for Ali and vimal and gave the glass to them... Both Ali and vimal didn't took the glass from anwar... They stared at AnwR countinuesly.
Anwar put the glass on the tea pot and asked : what?...
Vimal : you tell me...
Anwar : what?..
Vimal : who is she?..
Anwar : who?..
Vimal : the women called you yesterday...
AnwR laughed loudly : hahahaha....
Vimal and Ali countinued staring at him..
Anwar : oh,, common there's no big deal in it...

Vimal : then why can't you tell us who is she?..
Anwar : okey,, she is shobha, very close friend of me and my family...
Vimal : I understood she is so close to you, more than that?..
Anwar : what exactly you people want to know?..
Ali : you know that..
Anwar : her name is shobha, policy agent from my village.. As you thinks Iam having a relstionship with her...
Vimal : hmmm, so how's it started and when?..
Anwar : around 5 months ago,, how is it started?.. Mmm.. She was always my dream women from the day I met her. I was always fantasied about her. One day I got a chance unexpectedly.. Like what to say,, I forced her, I mean the liquor inside me made me force her and I came to know she is not conservative housewife like I thought , she had so much sexual desires inside her .. And what to say... Still countinues...
Vimal : hmmm, so why you hidden the matter from us ?..
AnwR : because I know you guys very well, problem is she is not a women like others we used to.. She is still a conservative housewife runs her family by her own...
Ali : so you thought we will...

Anwar : yes it is the reason.. I can't do nothing in her matter.. Because if i try that I will lose her...
Vimal : common, you said you will lose her....
Anwar : hmmm....
Vimal : so she has something special....
Anwar : hmmm....
Vimal : so you meant to say, she is the reason behind your change...
Anwar : hmm, probably....
Ali : haha, look at him vimal... He changed not because of his wife, because of women who is ready to get layed for money... That's sounds crazy...
Anwar : haha, you are crazy Ali, not for money... I didn't spent a single penny for her till now... She is not a women like that... But if she wants I am ready to gave money as much she wants...
Vimal : so she is special... I saw her face ,, hmm,, cute... More than that?..
Anwar : you don't have any idea, how sexy she is ... She is super hot in bed too... God promise its hard to get women like her even if you ready to paid lacks of rupees...
Ali : haha, what....?..
Anwar : you heared me...

Vimal : do you have any pics of her?, just want to see.. Because I never heared someone praising a women..
Anwar : wait, I have some in ma phone....
Anwar took his phone and opened the hidden pics which he kept for personnel use,,,......
Therewere around 20 pics of shobha with anwar.. Three four pics were in saree rest were nude and semi nude pics which includes nude selfies taken by anwar himself with shobha in their private time posses like intimate couples.. Also sbobha in different posses completely nude .
Seeing the pics vimal said automatically : woooow.... She is superb man.. No doubt in that....
Ali : hmmm, nice .. How old is she?..
Anwar : 36 and she have two kids.. One daughter and one son.. Husband in army.. Non effective for her.. Full drunkard... Class mate of my elder brother...
Vimal: you said 36?..
Anwar : yes.. Its the truth... I had to say, after starting relation with her.. I never felt I want another pussy... Do you know what makes her different?. First she is really a village women. Secondly she has ultimate sexual desires inside her... Woooow.... I never felt unsatisfied in any matter with her...
Vimal : bro,,, please introduce her to us...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Anwar : haha, I know you will say this, that's why I hidden the matter from both of you..

Vimal : please anwar, that's not fare.. Till now we are shared everything.. Money is not a problem...
Anwar : that's the real problem.. Money is not s problem at all... I told you already she is not a women like that..
Vimal : tell me then... What I wanted to do get her?..
Anwar : I can't do nothing... Think about the situation..
Vimal : I understood that,, but there will be something you can do... Or tell me, do you have any problem if I tried for her?..
Anwar : I don't have any problem... Why should I?... Mmm.. I can do one thing.. I can introduce her to you... I have an way for it.. But I need your promise that you won't do anything stupid... Because if you do anything stupid , all three will ended in jail.. Because I again telling you she is a village conservative housewife....
Vimal : okey okey, introduce her to me...
Ali : not me.. To us....

Anwar : okey, be ready to take atleast one policy from her.. Then you will get chance to be friendly with chechi.. Rest all later...
Vimal : done... When?..
Anwar : let me think...
Vimal : okey bro... Thanks... I will be back....
Saying this vimal gone to the room where the call girl still there with the mobile...
He came after 15 minutes and sat on the chair where he sat before and gave anwars mobile back and said : you are right Anwar.. Its not good idea to spent money for cheap slut like the girl inside....
Hearing it both Ali and AnwR laughed loudly and Ali went inside.................
( rest how shobha introduced to vimal and Ali already briefed before...?...

PRESENT SCENARIO..... ANWAR AND VIMAL....

After the first date anwar and vimal talked and they decided not to tell the matter to Ali.... Vimal was very happy , because after long countinues waiting he got the chance to fuck shobha... But also he is bit disappointed because the first date was quick and dirty in such a place. He felt he is not satisfied completely... So he tried to get shobha in upcoming days but shobha didn't shown green signal. Vimal understood shobha still maintaining a big gap.... So he told the matter to Anwar and anwar chatted with shobha to know what was inside shobhas mind..( already written above updates)......
After the chat with shobha, Anwar called Vimal to said about it......
AnwR : I talked with chechi like you said...
Vimal : then... What she said?..
Anwar : nothing really... Be polite .. Don't forget that... Don't force her....
Vimal : common man, I have done my maximum... I never ever polite like this with anyone .... What's her real problem?..
Anwar : you are an ass hole, that's your problem...
Vimal : what?...
Anwar : yes, why the fuck you tried to take the video at your first date?...
Vimal : oh.. That...I....

Anwar : that's disturbing her.. Otherwise she is okey with you...
Vimal : what will I do for her ?..
Anwar : be patient... Talk to her normally make her feel you are not trouble... She is in her periods... So don't expect to get her layed for one weak...
Vimal : hmmm..
Anwar : but its not a big matter... Call her everyday evening , try for a cool conversation...
Vimal : okey, I got it.....
AnwR ; Don't make her feel you only want her hot body... I told you.. She is a lonely women.. Try for a comfort and friendship talk any time... Ask about her family. Try to find out her problems.. Without any force....
Vimal : hmmm okey...
Anwar : do it exactly I said to you... Then you will be.... Okey?...
Vimal : I understood....
AnwR : then bye.... Now...
Vimal : bye.......
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
But nothing happened as I expected. My dream to see my noms sexual orgy flown away. Because we got message from dad that he is coming to our home for leave. By whatsup mom informed this matter to Anwar, Vimal and with sajan. Probably its the first I felt bad hearing my dad coming for leave for one month. Because I know my mom is not going to do any adwenture for that one month.
Dad arrived also his friends in our locality started appearing in our house. As usual drinking party started in our house during night which ended up to midnight. I saw everyday dad mooving to his room in fully drunken condition. I don't know my dad giving any sexual pleasure to mom or not. Whatever I helped mom cleaning the mess after the party every night. Mom became really happy by my help and allowed me to gave soft wet kiss on her thick red lips everyday before going to bed.
Two weeks later I joined engineering coaching centre 30 km away from my home. Class starts from morning 10 o clock up to evening. I got company from my native to study with me in the coaching centre. His name is satheesh whose parents were govt employees. Other than satheesh we got one more friend named fisal, who lives 10 km away from our village. His father is a wealthy buisiness man owns two shopping malls outside India. Me and satheesh became thick friends with fisal because he owns a car and he used to pick us to coaching centre also back to home.

One day he brought us in his big home and introduced his mom and father to us. His mom is a typical housewife weared burqa even in home. But his parents were nice character they became so happy to see us because fisal studied in UAE up to 12 th standered, he just came from there to take mbbs admission. He also a had big brother named shanavas already studying MBBS in xxx college near to his home.
Finally the day came my father went back to his working place. The only problem I had I can't place the spy can in my moms hand bag because of my class timing. But I believed I will get something from her new mobile. Mom didn't forget to inform to Anwar and Vimal also to sajan that dad went back to his working place. I know all three should been happy hearing the news of my dads departure. More than that to make my dick hard every time , my mom again started wearing sleeveless nighty in home even in day time. Mom started again sex talking with Anwar in the mid nights. I heared moms slutty hot talks with Anwar by my software and masturbated everyday. Every day night mom moaned through phone loudly like she is beeing really fucked by anwar. I know mom didnt satisfied completely for the last one month. Every day i heared mom asking to anwar to come soon to home land , she is missing her very much like wife talking to her husband. Inbetween Vimal and mom , few kisses were exchanged , I felt mom is not interested in him that much. Vimal used to ask for meeting with mom daily , but mom said somany excuses like she were busy, she will inform when she became free.

Mean time sajan flew to america to spent one month with his daughters. One day he called mom while I was laying near mom hugging her hot body tightly. Because of my presence mom maintained a good talk with sajan . even sajans daughters talked to mom and asked about moms life. I felt difficulty in moms face replaying to their question probably because of my presence. At last sajan told to mom to hand over the phone to me. He told me to take care my mom very well. He also offered a new bike if I take care my mom very well.
FINALLY THE DAY ARRIVED - I came back to my home after class. I heared my mom shouting loudly in her room. I slowely walked near to my moms room in panick because I never ever heared mom shouting in high voice. Then I heared my sister sukanyas voice , I heared she shouting at mom : you don't need to be that angry, you don't have any right, I know about you and your plays. Then I didn't hear anything from inside the room. I didn't understood what is going on there. I decided to enter the room.
I opened the door and saw sukanya sitting on the bed and mom at sitting on the corner of bed crying covering her face with both hands. Hearing the sound mom and sukanya looked at me. But still mom couldn't hold her teares. I went near mom and stood infront of her asked her what happened?. Mom didn't replayed, countinued crying. I asked mom again : tell me mom, what happened?.
Then sukanya stood from the bed and came near to me and said loudly, I will yell you : I hidden this matter for so long time from you, its time to say everything...

Hearing it suddenly mom looked at Shilpa , said : Shilpa,,, nooooo,,noo..
Shilpa replayed : what noo?. Its the right time, let him also know his mom is not a decent women. Let him know his mom is a slut who is ready share her bed with anyone for policies.
I looked at mom first and mom covered her face again and started crying with more sound..
Then I looked at Shilpa , Shilpa told me : I know, you didn't understood anything, I will tell you clearly, the money she earning from her job , do you know how she making it?, by sharing bed with men like Anwar. You know him..
Her sudden replay shocked me, but somehow I recovred from it and said to her : so...?..
Shilpa : what?,,
Me : you heared me, so what?..
Shilpa : what are you saying brother, don't you listened to me, what I just said.
Me : I don't have any problem with my ears, you don't need to say it again and again... I want to know what make you said that to me now?..
Hearing it mom and Shilpa looked at me really surprised, even their jaws dropped, eyes popped out from their socket..
I asked to mom : what happened mom?, what she did?, I want to know, why my mother is crying,, I want to know it....
Nothing came from my moms mouth other than just staring at me with opened mouth and popped out eyes..
I said loudly : mom......................

Then mom replayed to me slowely : she, she didn't had class for the past 1 weak. She left college hostel last Saturday saying she is going to home. Means, last three days...
Hearing it I looked angrily at Shilpa and asked her : where were you gone for the last three days?..
Hearing it Shilpa asked to me with an amazed voice : I told you something about mom, do you think it is a lie, I seen it with my own eyes...
I didn't took any time I hardly slapped on her cheek with full force with my right hand and she felled down.. Seeing it mom jumped from the bed stood like frozen like don't know what to do..
I said loudly : I asked you something, I want answer,, sooorry we want answer...
Shilpa covered her cheek with her both hands and I saw teares rolling down from her eyes and staring at me..
It made me real angry and I kicked her thighs with my right leg , made her crawl in pain at the same time mom came towards me and hold my body and shouted : kannnnaaaaa........
I forcefully took my moms hands from my body and said loudly to Shilpa : who are you to criticise our mom,,, ha, who are you , what gave you the right to do it?.. You bitch, she is earning money from the past five yeares, that feeding you, the money for your fees, college fees, everything coming from her hard work. You know what our beloved father doing for us. You crtising my mom, you bitch I will kill you..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
I turned towards mom and looked at her angrily and said : get out of here mom, don't even try to stop me..

Shilpa started crying loudly looking at me still covering her cheek with one hand and one hand on her thigh because of pain...
I said to Shilpa : you don't need to tell me, what my mom doing.. You are in other state for the psst two yeares. Iam here with her all these time. I know,,, I know everything. I didn't care about what she doing?, I care about why she doing it.. Probably that give you strength to say like this about my mom.. You bitch, listen carefully, you are my sister, but I will kill you, if you hurt my mom again....
I didn't looked back at mom, because I know mom will be in frozen state,, ...
I said to Shilpa : now , tell me.. Where were you gone for the past three days?, you need to answer, otherwise I am going to kick out the shit from you, even mom couldn't stop me doing it.. Tell me....
Shilpa said in shaking low voice : I,,I,, I gone to goa,, with my friend..
Me : who is that friend?, boy friend?, who is it?.
Shilpa : arun,, class mate..

Hearing it I became really angry and I raised my hand to beat her again before that mom caught my hand and said loudly : noooo.......
Then I looked back at mom and I saw teares rolling from her red eyes, but feeling difficult to face me... I turned towards mom and said : mom,,, rest up to you.. If you want to kick this shit out of this house, don't hesitate,,, I will with you... You don't need to worry about anyone...
Saying this I looked back at Shilpa once more,,, and walked towards my room...
I don't know, what is going to happen , because I were trapped in situation which is unpredictable. Now mom came to know that I know something about mom.. ......
I looked at the watch and found its going to 0800pm in the night. I know there won't be anything in home to eat. So I gone to nearest hotel and packed food for two, for mom and my sister. I didnt packed food for me, because i didnt felt hungry, because now i know am going through difficult situation in my whole life. After coming back to my home I served food in two plates and entered into me moms room. I saw my mom still weeping laying on the bed facing the bed covering her face with bedsheet.
I saw sukanya still still sitting in the floor like in coma state but I saw teares rolling from her eyes. I mooved towards sukanya first and sat near her and put the plate near her. She looked at me , I saw fear in her eyes. I walked towards the bed with the food without saying anything to sukanya. I put the plate on the ground and sat on the edge of the bed. I patted mom's back and said : mom, eat something,,.. Its too late..

But mom didn't mooved from the bed, and then I layed near to mom and hugged her tightly and countinued pat on her back with my Palm. I called " mom, mom, mom" somany times but mom didn't responded to my call. Then I again sat back on the bed and forcefully pulled mom from the bed and made her sit on the bed. Mom didn't looked at my face still covered her face with her palms. I forcefully removed her hands and tried to feed her with my own hands. But mom said meekly : I don't want, ..
I became angry hearing it but not towards mom , towards Sukanya. I stood from the bed and looked at sukanya furiously.. I saw she staring at me like scared. I said loudly : are you happy sister?, are you happy now?, you took the happiness of our family...
Saying this I mooved towards my room and calledfidal fisal and satheesh and informed them that I can't come to class tomorrow because of devour..
I don't know the time, while Iam laying on my bed I heared my door opening and I looked at the door and found sukanya coming towards me with her plate. I acted like I didn't noticed her presence, she came towards my bed and sit on the edge of the bed..
Around five minutes she didn't said anything neither me. Finally suku( sukanya) said in low voice : kannan, did you had your food?.
I said : why do you want to know ?.. Mmm..
Suku: Iam sooorry..

Me : I don't want your sorry sukanya, tell that to mom.
Suku : I said that somany times, but mom..
Me : what do you think?, she will accept your soorry that easily..
Sukanya started crying again and she said : Iam sooorry, sooorry, please.... I won't do like that again.. Iam sooorry...
Me : you had the chance, you had the chance to say this to mom, what will she do that time?, she won't do anything. You forget that, why mom ... Our mom. For your own sake... Get the fuck out of here... I don't want to see you any more..
Sukanya : please don't say like that,, please... Do something ... Iam sooorry,, Iam ready to beg ... Please...
I didn't said anything, Shilpa countinued sitting at the edge of the bed and countinued crying....
After sometime hearing her cry the ice inside me melted down. Then I sat near to her and put my hand on her shoulder and said : our mom is so sweet suku, probably the best mom in the world.
Sukanya : I know that, I know everything, I know its my mistake, its all my mistake. But I... I... Please ... Help me.. Only you can do that...
Me : let's try, come with me...

Then I mooved towards moms room and Sukanya followed me, I told to Shilpa to lay near her, Shilpa did it and I layed near mom at the other side. We heared mom still sobbing..
I hugged mom tightly also Sukanya hugged her too, mom crushed inbetween us. Mom said in low voice : leave me alone..
Then I said : how can we leave you mom, you are our one and only mom, the sweatest mom in the world. Its not going to happen.
Sukanya said : Iam sooorry mom, its my mistake, really its my mistake, I never ever do that again..
Mom didn't said anything... Then I again forcefully made her sit on the bed and we both hugged mom tightly from both sides...
We said somany things to comfort her and finally it worked out, mom wiped her eyes, she said without looking at our faces : Iam leaving only for you two, if anyone hurts me again, you won't able to see me then.. I only have you two, my dearest kids,, nobody, nothing bigger or grater than to you to me..
Me : we know it mom, look at her, she is really soorry for what she did, she promised she won't do anything like that..
Mom looked at suku angrily and said : is everything okey?..
Then without looking at my moms face suku said : mm,, don't need to worry.
I didn't understood what just asked or replayed, so I asked : what?..

Then I saw both mom and suku looking each other and suku started smiling, my mom too smiled and said : its not your matter..
I didn't understood anything, but anyway I leave the matter...
Sukanya said : let's have food mom..
Mom : mmm.
Mom and suku took the plates and started eating slowely both of them fed me with their own hands and sukanya said inbetween : mom,,, Iam so proud of you, really, not only you, proud of my brother too...
Then I said : leave that, at first tell me about your boyfriend?, and what is real plan for both of you in future?..

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Sukanya described about him to us and she also told me , one of his old girl friend , she was the real culprit who informed mom about her trip to goa.
Then I said : look suku, Iam not a narrow minded brother, I think mom too know that,, but be careful.. If you do anything wrong, like I think I don't need to explain more... I will kill you...
Sukanya just said : mmmm....
But all the time I noticed mom feeling difficult to face me... I know what is the reason behind it.. I know she had so many questions inside her..
After food , I told to suku to leave me and mom alone, because we need a conversation. Sukanya didn't said anything she mooved to the room in the first floor.
My mom entered back to her room and I followed and asked permission to sleep with her today. Mom approved my request and, I layed near her. But mom turned towards the other side to avoid facing me..
I hugged her tightly from back and said : mom..
Mom : mmm..
Me : do you want to ask something to me?..
Me: mom...
Mom : you know, you know what are the questions I had inside me..
Me : mm,, mom,, I know, you had relation with Anwar uncle and sajan uncle, and also knows about Vimal too..
I felt a sudden jerk in moms body, and stiffness in her whole body muscle, probably she really shocked hearing that from her own son that son knows mom's extra martial affairs..

Me : I don't have any problem in that, god promise, I don't have any problem in that. If I had, I should have stopped you long before ..
Mom : Iam sooorry...
Me : why mom?, you don't need to feel sorry.. I know my mom very well, I know how you cares about me, about our family.. You didn't left us for anyone, then why should you feel soorry...
Mom : how can you say like that?..
Me : because I know my mom very well, Iam so proud of my mom. All I wanted my mom to love me, loves our family, you are doing it. And you can say, Iam a bit modern minded boy..
Mom didn't said anything to me for long time..
Mom : when do you know ?, how?.
I lied to mom, because I know I can't say the complete story to mom that Iam a cuck son..
Me : mmmmm, its been long, I found about you and sajan uncle at first, one year before we were gone to uncles home together. You gone with sajan uncle by saying you people want to discuss about office matter. I didn't felt odd in that first, but aftee playing computer game for so long time I became bored so I came towards the room and I heared sounds like you were crying inside. Then I peeped through the keyhole and I saw you and uncle.. I were really shocked at that time, I need to say I were really angry at you that time, even thought to tell to dad.. But ..

Mom suddenly turned towards me and hugged me tightly and started crying and inbetween said : please , don't say anything to your dad, he will chops me to pieces.. Please..
Me : oh common, Iam not going to tell to dad,, even if he came to know, I won't allow him to touch you, its my promise mom, I love my mom very much...
Mom : mmm, thank you dear..
Then I remembered about afsal, I know it is the perfect time to say about him..
Me : mom,,
Mom : mmm
Me : actually, the thanks really goes to my teacher afsal..
Mom : what?.. Mom just raises her head and stared at me unbelievingly.
Me : yes mom, that day I were in traumatic situation. Then he called me for usual talk.. He find out something disturbing me very badly.. He asked me.. But I didn't tell him at first I cut the call.. He called me again and again, finally I told him what I saw. It was him. He told somany things about our family, about you, the chances for why you are doing it... He made me calm down.. Really mom, he saved our family that day... That's why Iam so close to him. Apart from x teacher I feels as good friend .
Seeing my moms face I understood it is more than for mom to digest,,

I said : Iam sooorry mom, I didn't had any option at that time. Are you angry with me?..
Mom took seconds to replay, mom said : no dear, you saved our family, the family which I loved most, the family which Iam working for this hard. Thank you son.
Saying this mom kissed directly on my lips which made my semi hard dick became rock hard....
Me : don't worry about afsal mom, he won't say this to anybody,, I trust him that much.. He is so nice person..
Mom : mmm... I wish I will get a chance to thank him one day..

Me : and about Anwar uncle. I heared you talking naughty in phone one day late night. At first I thought it was dad, next day by checking your phone I found out it was not dad. Then I spied you three four days at late night, and found out about who me you are talking with..
Mom asked suddenly : did your sir knows this too?..
Me : yes..
Mom : oh...
Me : Iam soorry mom, Iam a kid, I need an adwice, I need adwice from elder people, he is the only one I had..
Mom : what he said?..

Me : he told me to cool myself, policy field is very very tough now days, probably that made you... I too felt he is right...
Mom : oh...
Me : about Vimal, when I came back I didn't see you or Vimal in his office. I thought you gone to purchase something at first. I became bored and I walked hear and there in his office. Vimal forget to switch off his PC. So I saw you and Vimal in the CCTV screen in the store room..
Mom : what...?... What you saw?..
Me : everything... Do you want it in detail?..
Then mom got up from the bed and switched off the light , probably moms idea to cover her expression from me.. And it became dark inside the room..
Mom came back and layed near me ..
I asked again : do you want to hear in detail?..
Mom : noo.... But what do you think now?. You need your sirs advice?.
Me : not required , policy field, its very very tough nowadays. That's enough for me..
Mom : kannnaa, I don't know how can you think or accept this... Only I can say, Iam sooorry for what I have done. Its my promise I won't do like that again. Iam really feeling guilty now.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I know, no moms in this world had a condition like me now..

Me : I don't know about other moms, I only knows about my mom..I love that mom very much. What ever you do till now?, what are you going to do from now on?, I don't really care about it. I only want to see my mom happy. Because I love you that much. Iam still saying to you, you don't need to feel guilty mom because of your son knows everything. Iam not a county boy or stupid , I don't want you to stop anything for me. I only wants you to careful.. That's all... And I had a doubt?. I know you will feel odd hearing it, but I want to ask you this?/
Mom : mm..
Me : are you really doing with them for policy and money?.
Mom : what?.
Me : mmm, you want me to ask clearly, okey then. Please don't tell me that, you are doing sex with them for money and policy. Because I don't want my mom became like a prostitute for me or our family. I mean, I want to know, you are ... You are... I can't say this directly to you mom..
Mom didn't answered for my question for several minutes, I heared my moms heart beating that fastly also moms hot breath in my forehead. Probably don't know what to answer..

Then I hugged mom more tightly to make her feel comfortable..
Me : mom..
Mom : your father, our life, liquor, ..
Mom couldn't answer properly but I got what she meant to say..
I said : thanks mom, I just want to know that, Iam proud of my mom..
Mom : proud?//
Me : yes,,, saying this I kissed on my moms lips hardly.......
After breaking the kiss..
Mom : kannaaa, are you sure ?..
Me : 1000%...
Mom : please don't hate me son.. You are the only one I have..
Me : no mom, I can't hate you, never ever...
This time mom kissed all over my face also gave a hard wet kiss in my lips...
Mom said herself : thank you god, thank you very much..

I too said : thank you god, thank you very much for born to a such lovely mom...
Hearing it mom laughed loudly, me too joined and we both hugged so tightly, my moms boobs crushed on my chest.
I asked : why don't you wear sleeveless nighty today?..
Mom : I weared it, but changed seeing your sister. I won't wear it infront of anyone other than you...
Me : you looks so nice in that,, probably 10 year younger than your age..
Mom smiled hearing it and said : thank you dear..
After a gap mom asked : do you want to say anything more?..
Me : mmm, yes. I think you will get shocked hearing it..
Mom : now I know, my son knows these much , what is more to shock me?, I want to hear that..
Me : mmm, I will tell you. First of all Iam really soorry mom..
Mom : for what?..

Me : I will tell you, I faked my eye infection that day for you to leave you alone with uncle for the party..
Hearing it mom broke the hug and said loudly : whaaaaat.....?..
Me : Iam soorry mom, it is the truth. I know, if I came with you for the party, you can't enjoy it. That's why I...I want my mom to enjoy at the limit.
Again there's silence from mom, so I said : mom..?..
Mom : oh kannnaa,,, that's too much... I can't take this..
Me : soorry mom, but its the truth, even you told me , you enjoyed the party very much. Think if Iam with you at that time.. Iam pretty sure, you couldn't enjoy that party..
Mom : oh, kannan.. What will I say?,, you are crazy..
Me : its not finished mom, now sajan uncle knows that I know about you and uncle, also raju..
Mom : whaaat?, what are you saying?..
Me : mmm, raju and me became so close friends in that time, he didn't have me the pills mom. Instead that he told me everything, he told me he can't drug a small kid like me for his sir. But he is so faithful to his sir. He told this matter to uncle after you scloded uncle and get out him from the room.

Mom : so you?..
Me : I saw everything, I heared everything.
I know my mom can't take this in any reason, because her own son just told his mom , he saw his mom having sex with her boss with his own eyes...
Mom started sobbing again , mom turned towards the other side leaving me.. I mooved close to mom, hugged her from behind also put my leg on her body and started comforting mom : mom,,, common.. Please stop it. I don't have any problem, neither Iam not going to tell this to anyone..
Finally after sometime, after long comforting , mom stopped crying,, but she didn't turned towards me..
At the same time moms phone started ringing...
I took the phone in my hand and looked at the screen and found it was a net call. Then I said to mom like a joke : mom.. Your lover calling you,, do you want me to go to my room for your private time?.
After finishing this sentance I got a hard slap on my head from mom and mom took the phone from me and thrown it to at the end of the bed. Also mom hugged me tightly kissed on my cheek and said : don't ever try to crack joke like that, you are my son , don't forget that....

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Hearing it I faked sentimence and turned towards the other side and became silent. But mom hugged me tightly from behind and said : kanna,, please tell me, are you angry at me?..
I replayed in angry voice : if Iam angry at you, i wont be here laying near you mom...
Mom : still, I don't know how can you take all these about me?..
Me : mom I already told you,, I know my mom very well, I love my mom very much,, and Iam not country boy... I want to see my mom happy,, that's all.. But I want you as a friend more than a mom. Because I know my mom needs someone to share everything. If you can, try to see me as a friend...
My mom becane silent for several minutes and after that mom said : a friend will not be like you, became angry and shows back..
Hearing this I became happy and I turned to mom and hugged her so tightly... Also kissed on my moms lips .... And said : mom, you can tell me anything, share anything with me, you don't need to be worried. Do you know why Iam telling this?, your boyfriends were rich people, Iam little bit afraid of them. If anything happened wrong, I can only save you, if I don't know your problem, then I couldn't save you...
Mom said : ohhh, kannaaa, I feels like Iam in heaven, Iam in a dream, because no mom wouldn't expect this words from their son

Me : Iam your son mom , I am seeing you working that hard for us,, I have to support you, I will support you...
Mom : oh god,,, saying this mom kissed all over my face and said : so sajan sir knows you know everything..
Me : yes... I was awake at that time when he entered inside the bathroom while you were bathing.
Mom loosened grip from my body hearing it and I said : what happened mom?, please hug me tightly... I seen you more than that with my own eyes on the bed you and sajan sir..
Mom didn't let me complete the sentence , mom hugged me tightly and said : shut up... Don't make me feel awkward...
Me : you don't need to feel it, I don't have any problem...
Mom : but I have, I don't know how a son can tolerate these much... I really don't know... Iam still confused..
I know I can't go more now because it will be difficult for me to answer moms question. So I faked angry got up from the bed and switched on the light and said without looking at moms face : I told you these much, I told you I only want to see my mom happy, Iam ready to give my life for that ,and still..

Saying this i opened the door and mooved to my room. Before entering I openes sukanyas room. I switched on the light and looked at my sis who sleeping on the bed.
Iam really angry at her but I also soorry for beating her.. I sat near her and patted her head and softly kissed on her forehead .. Suku opened her eyes from sleep and looked at me. Then I stood from the bed and switched off the light and mooved to my room .
I layed on my bed and sukanya came into my room and layed near my side. She put her hand and one leg over my body. I didn't said anything.
Suku : are you angry at me?.
Me : what do you think?.
Suku : you can forgive mom, why can't you do that to me?

Then I said : whatever she doing or done this time, its all for us.. Think about our dad, if he ..I stopped the sentence.. I know it is not right. But I had to accept it. Your studies, mine, our family.. What will I tell you?. You know about mom well before me, what do you do?, i did the same thing.
Suku : how do you know that I know about mom?.
Me : I was spying mom for the last couple of months. Even I recorded moms phone talk, by that one day Anwar mentioned that you know about them.
Suku : mmm..

Me : listen carefully sis, I know it is the proper way to treat you. I mean a brother to sister. I have only one request, please be careful, please don't gave me chance to see my sisters MMS clip in the internet. Iam begging you. Two days later you will go to college. Only you and god knows what are you going to do there.
Suku : I,, Iam sorry kanna,, you don't need to worry. I won't make any kind of bad words. Its my promise. But, I never knew that my younger brother grown this much.
Me : that's why Iam told you before, it is not the proper way to treat you. But I,, I don't have any other option other than advicing you like this. Because even after knowing everything I did nothing to stop my mom. So I can't, I don't, Iam not capable. Do you know why I beat you?.. Because I don't like anyone making my mom cry.. Anyone.... I know how much she working hard for our family, and why she ...
Shilpa : I know. It was all my mistake, I shouldn't have talk like that to mom. Its my mistake.
Me : do you know , what is your actual mistake?. You should have told everything to mom. Our mom is not that strict, she is so lovely. Now everything gone too far than I thought. Iam really afraid about mom..
Shilpa : I will talk to her tomarrow, I will beg for my mistake.
Me : you better do that..

Two days passed I never tried to start a conversation with mom. I was really moody. Because I was afraid inside my mind. But mom tried to talk with me but I avoided that situations. I started feeling loneliness . even satheesh and fisal noticed the change in me. But I told them that I was not feeling well..
Saturday 0200pm Shilpa gone back to her college. Me and mom gone with her to drop her at railway station. At night I only came downstairs to eat dinner. Inbetween mom came to my room three four times and acted like she is doing household work. Mom changed to sleeveless nighty in that time. Mom walked here and there show it to me. But I really acted like I didn't seen her.
After dinner I went to back to my room, switched off the light inside my room. My mind is blank, because I were afraid. Suddenly I heared the door opening sound . it was dark inside my room but still I managed to find it was mom entering to my room. Mom layed on the bed near me. I was only in dhoti at that time. I felt my moms body heat on my body. I was laying facing down to bed, also I felt hot breath of my mom on my hands.
With a slight gap mom called my name : kannan....
I didn't responded to her call...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mom : please don't hate me, ,, I,, saying this mom started sobbing.

I couldn't hold my fake anger any more because whatever , I can't take her cry..
I turned towards mom and said : mom, do you think I will hate you, I can't, I never ever can't hate you.. Saying this I placed my palm on my moms cheek..
Suddenly mom placed her hand over my body and hugged me tightly and started crying loudly...
Me : mom, please don't do it...I can't take this. Please mom...
Then I hugged mom tightly and patted her back with my palm.
After sometime slowely slowely mom stopped crying and then I said : I promise you mom, I won't ever disturb you in any matter. Its my promise.
Then mom said : I want you to disturb me , then who will do it?, I don't have anyone other than you, don't talk like that to me.
Me : then what will I do mom, listen to me and think about me, I know about your,,, before four ,five months. Did I ever tried to disturb you or did I ever talked angrily with you?..
Mom : no...

Me : yes, it was true that I took time to control myself , I was angry at you at that time. But afsal sir really helped me to overcome that situation. Whatever, listen carefully mom, now Iam not at all angry at you. I know how much you cares me and cares our family. I seen you, I heared you that day at sajan sirs home. I heared you slapping raju, even you talking angry with sajan uncle. I know how much you loves me. That's only I wanted .
Mom hugged me that tightly hearing it and kissed on my forehead and said : tell me kanna, what you want me to do?..
I really surprised hearing that, because mom just asked me what she will do?, asked my advice..
Me : did you really asked my advice, mom?.
Mom : then to whom I will ask advice?.
Me : mm, first you tell me what you decided mom?, if you still had doubt that how a son tolerate his moms extra maritial affairs, then I have only one answer, which I already told to you... I changed my mind in that way to accomodate it. How did I do that?, for that question, I don't have answer.
Mom : I thought about this for the last two days, finally I decided, whatever happened is happened, I can't change anything. I had to accept it. So decided to ask your advice?.

Me : whaaaat?, you mean, are you okey to be friendly with me, as a real good friend?..
Mom : that's why I asked you, what will I do?.
Hearing it I kissed on my moms lips hardly..
Then I said : Iam still standing with my word, yo do as per you want to do. I mean because of me you don't need to stop anything . I don't have any problem at all. But my advice is this, please share everything with me,, because if you trapped in any kind of trouble, only I can save you, I will save you in any cost. But if I don't know anything, I can't do anything .
Mom : mmm.... Are you sure?.
Me : 1000% sure mom...you enjoy your life mom, Iam happy with that, your life is not only for working hard for our family, you too need enjoyment..
Hearing it , mom giggled in low voice and said : common kanna, what enjoyment in this age?..
Me : hahaha, don't tell that to me mom. I have seen you enjoying with sajan uncle In the bed, I seen everything with my own eyes. So, don't say about age, more than that, who told you are aged?, if you are aged then how my dear mom got three boyfriends?.. Hahaha..
Mom didn't replayed to it, also moms grip on my body became loose...

Then I said : hmmm, thats why I told you, iam not going to disturb you again.
Heatinh it mom again hugged me tightly and said : you are making me feel awkward kannaa, you shouldn't have acted that day, cheee... I fell really ashamed.
Me: haha, I know that,, I know that's why you layed opposite to me after the play with sajan sir..
Mom : kannnnaaaa... Stop it...
Me : common mom, do you know, I cleaned your private area that day after you slept.
Mom : whaaaaaaat?..
Me : yes mom, its the truth. Did you forgot?, you slept with me on the bed completely nude that day. I gone to toilet after you slept , when I came back I saw creamy fluids leaking from , from holes. So I wiped it with a cloth.. How can I sleep , watching my mom sleeping in dirty state?..
Only I knows , I cleaned the cream with my toung, not with a cloth..
Mom : oh,,,, cheeeeeeeee .... Shame on you...
Me : what?.. Why mom?, i care about you very much, who will care you other than me?..
I didn't heared any replay from mom...

Me : if I done wrong, then Iam soorry, I can't let you.. Whatever...
Me : mom, are you slept?..
Mom said : no,,, Iam feeling so ashamed ... Chey... What I have done?..
Me : you didn't do anything wrong mom, don't worry about that...
I said all this dialogue, with my rock hard dick. Somehow I managed hide my erection from touching moms thigh...
Suddenly mom lightly slapped on my cheek and said : oh,, why Iam cursing myself?, its you,, I need to say, what have you done kannaa?..
Then I said : I let my mom enjoy,,, I didn't done anything more than that...
Hearing it mom pinched my cheek playfully.....
Then I asked : mom,, are you angry at me?..
Mom : me?.. Not all dear, you didn't do anything. I done everything. Actually I need to thank to god, what if I have any other boy on your position,,?, I can't even imagine...
Me : who told you to imagine mom?, now Iam here, Iam your son. I love to see my moms happiness.
Mom : kannaaaaaa.....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Suddenly mom kissed on my lips hardly but not as usual mom kept her lips in kissing state more time than usual. I automatically opened my lips slowely and sucked moms thick lower lip ..

Then mom suddenly broke the kiss but I didn't gave time for my mom to think, I hugged her that hardly, and said : I love you mom... I want my mom to happy... That's the only thing I wanted...
My sudden love dialogue worked,mom to hugged me in the same manner as I hugged mom....
I don't know how much time we layed in that position hugging each other tightly, all the time I patted moms back to make her feel comfortable.
After a long gap I asked mom : mom I had doubt?.
Mom : mm..
Me : with whome and where you gone saying to me that you are going to office tour for two days?..
Mom said : common, I gone to office tour , where else I gone?..
Hearing it I loosened my grip from mom's body and said : ohh,, so you are asking to me. Then okey...
Then mom hugged me more tightly and said : Anwar, alappuzha..

Me : mm, you know I seen you... Still why are you?..
Mom : sooorry, I won't again...
Me : mmm, so how's it gone?, did you gone to visit any places or just spent time inside the hotel?..
With a gap mom said : only stayed in hotel...
Me : haha, that's so boring to hear...
Then mom pinched on my ass hardly playfully...
I made a "ouch....."..... Sound.....
Mom : so you know A to Z about me.....
Me : I think so,, one more advise, don't take I pills more ,, its dangerous for your health..
Me : you said it A to Z, mom. One more advise, want to hear it?.
Mom : haa, tell me..
Me : keep your sex toys in neat place, don't kept it inside the locker in that state. You will get infected, I mean there's chance for you to get urinary tract infection..

Hearing it mom said loudly : OH MY GOD... I can't believe what Iam hearing with my ears, am I in dream?./
Me : no mom,, everything is happening real, as you said A to Z..
MOM : ohhhh.....
Me : so, do you want to anything hide from me anymore?..
Mom : there's nothing more to hide, now you knows everything.... I feels like Iam in a dream..
Me : hahaha, you are not mom... Now I think you understood why I want you to me my close friend , who can share everything?..
Mom : yes... It is the only option left in between us. So that's why my son tried to became so close with me in the past one month.. Before that I know, we had a very large gap inbetween us.. Now I know...
Me : mmmm...
Mom : wait a minute,,, wait a minute,,, let me think,, let me think..... Haaa,,, so there's no intro needed now,, Iam asking you a question directly,, what is actually inside your mind?..
Me : soorry, I didn't understood your question...
Mom : mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nothing,, leave it....
Me : common mom,,, still...
Mom : I think now you are not seeing me as your mom,, is that correct?..
Me : noop, you are my friend..

Mom said to herself " oh, how will I ask?"...
Suddenly mom really surprised me ,, mom caught her hard dick with her left palm , my body jerked i mooved back , i took my hands from moms body ,and asked : what is this?....
I really shocked and I felt my words broking , I said : what, what are you doing mom?..
Mom said : I can't ask you this question more clearly, I need an answer, I believe you know what is on my mind, what I wanted to ask you?..
Me : I, I am not getting you..
Mom : I agreed , soorry, I decided to be friendly with you. Kannaa,, you know, I want to hear the truth. I seen somany times your hard on seeing me but I never ever take it or even noticed it carefully , for the psst two three months I saw my used dresses were changed their position were I kept it. Even my underwear in the lockers,, all the time I leave it,, I never take it as seriously,, but I had doubt, doubt on you... I want answer..
I became afraid, nothing came from my mouth, finally it happened as I thought.. " what will I do?, what will I say , I don't know?".
After quick thinking nothing came inside my head, finally I said slowely : you are right..

Me : the reason behind my dicks hardness is you mom...
I don't know what is my moms exoression now... But I know one thing, Iam really really afraid, I feels I will urinate in the bed itself...
But I didn't heared anything from mom, not a single word ....
I waited for mintes and I slowely mooved towards my mom and touched her body,,, suddenly mom took my hand by her hand and thrown it.. Also stood from the bed and mooved out of my room without saying anything..
I was like a frozen, I am completely empty, I don't know what will I do, I really don't know.. Finally I too stood from the bed and mooved out of my room and reached infront of the closed door of my mom..
I knocked on the door and called : mom...
I again and again knocked on the door and called " mom" loudly... I also said " plesse let me explain mom, its not like that",, I said somany times like this, I called " mom", " mom", loudly... But didn't get response...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I opened my eyes hearing the door opening sound , at the time I was laying on the floor. But mom crossed me and mooved to kitchen. I went behind her and tried to say " sooorry" somany times. Even I hugged mom from behind tightly , mom just stood still like frozen, then I said "please listen to me once,, I told you I changed my mind myself.. But along with that the way I used to see you also changed. But I promise mom, I never ever imagined having sex with you, god promise. I started seeing you as a hot, beautiful sexy women more than my mom. I again and again telling you mom, I never intended to sex with you. Even in my dream. God promise... But I started getting hard on thinking you as a hot women, or thinking you sex with sajan . like that... It is the truth...". But didn't mooved from there nor talked to me untill I left my grip.

I tried my best for a conversation , but mom avoided me completely, she acted like she is alone in the house. Mom done only one thing, she served the food on a plate and put it on the table. But don't even checked I ate it or not.. One day gone, no change in moms character, two days gone no change at all.. Third day I lost my patience and stood infront of the closed door and said : if you don't talk with me , you won't see me again... But still I didn't get any response from mom..
My mind was completely empty, I weared shirt and left my home in the midnight...

Two days I was in same shirt and dhoti, I don't know where Iam, I didn't ate anything for the past two days,,, I was damn hungry and really tired,, I tried to cross the road and auto riksha came and hit me slightly...
I opened my eyes, I was on a bed in a unknown hospital. I saw three security officer men standing infront of me. I said automatically " mom..."...
security officer started asking questions, I didn't replayed anything , then he asked my address, still I didn't answered,, at last I heared one security officer man telling to other " there's only one way, let's give this boys photo in paper". Hearing it I became afraid and I said : I will tell my address..
Time passed , I saw my mom entering to the room and cane towards me by running and felled on my body and started crying.. I saw my moms younger brother and dads big brother also their wives ( my aunties) with them. I was shaking, my full body shaking, seeing them. Because I were afraid, I don't know mom told them everything. I heared security officer man asking to my uncle : what happened?, why he left the home?..
Hearing uncles replay , I understood mom didnt told anything to them. Uncle replayed : I don't know sir, I only knows mom and son had a fight.. Even my sister didn't told me the reason..
Then I said : its my mistake,..

My mom raised her head and looked at me with full widened red eyes...
I said slowely : two days before, I came home after drinking alcohol. Mom found out. After that mom didn't talked to me anything... That's why...
Hearing it, all of them , security officer , my uncles, aunties started shouting at me..... They countinued for around 10 minutes. I don't even listened what they said to me. All my attention were on my moms. I put my both hand on her head and said : Iam sooorry mom, please forgive me,, please mom.... Please talk to me. Your silence, I can't take it.. It killing me,, that's why I left the home..please talk to me mom.. Iam begging you.. Iam soorry..
Teares started rolling from my eyes... And hearing my words all other guys were became silent.. And i saw smiles on everyones face... Then security officer man said to everyone : let's go out , let mom and son talk for sometime..
Me and mom became alone in the room. I again said : please don't kill me like this mom, say something...
Then mom said : I didn't know, I didn't realize that you will do this... Iam really don't know this...
Me : mom,,, I love you very much mom... I can't spent a day without hearing your voice. You didn't said a single word to me... I lost my control mom....

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I don't know how, mom managed to hide my missing matter from outside. Only some people came to know about this.some of my relatives and neighbors. The people known my missing mater came home to see me.. By the evening me and mom became alone in our home.. We had dinner together, now both of us became silent...

Mom made me lay on moms room with her. I layed turning to otherside from mom. Then mom hugged me from behind and kissed me on my back neck. Suddenly I turned towards mom and hugged her tightly and started crying .... Even mom too cried loudly...
After emotional situation...
Me : mom,, listen to me, it was the truth that I told you that day. I don't have anything more to say. Please forgive me..
Mom : mmm, why didnt you wait one more day ?, I was going to talk to you next day. Do you think I will be happy without talking to you?.. Haaah?..I requireded time, time to think. Iam a mom, Iam your mom, what did you expect, I can take it that easily everything?. You know that I was already disturbed by knowing my son knows i have extra martial affairs. Why didn't you think that?..
Me: Iam sooorry mom... I never ever do that again..

Mom : hmmm,, i too made mistake. I should have talk with you at the second day. I thought lot in that two days about you and about me. Mmmmm,,,, anyway , Now you explained yourself. Satisfactory explanation...
I didn't said anything....
Mom : do you want to know what I decided?..
Me : no mom, I don't want to hear anything... I only want my mom with me, talk with me. That's the only thing I needed. Let us be that old mom and son again. That is better...
Mom : Chey... So I had to rethink again..
Hearing it I asked : what mom?..
Mom : nothing...
Me : tell me mom, what was your decision?..
Mom : let us be friends , more than as mom and son..
I really surprised hearing it... And I asked in shaking voice : are you, are you sure?..
Me : mmm... God give me such a open minded son, then why shouldn't I utilize it.. Then one more thing, i believe in your words that you explained to me. There shouldn't be any change in that...

I understood what mom meant, don't expect to have sex with mom..
Me : 1000% promise mom. There won't be a change...
Mom : okey, I informed your friends that you having fever.. You will take two more days to come to class.. Now let's sleep...
I didn't kissed mom this time because still I was afraid ...
But mom kisses directly on my lips and said : goodn8..
I replayed back : goodn8 mom..
After sometimes moms mobile started ringing and this time attended the call by saying : it is Anwar...
Mom: hii dear..
I heared low voice of Anwar : oh god, finally after five days you attended my call..
Mom : what to do, nowadays my son is with me ..
Anwar : what about today?..
Then mom looked at me questiningily ,, then I stood from the bed and started walking outside the room.I heared mom saying : he is here, in deep sleep.

Mom : call me tomarrow, I can arrange, I will, don't worry..
Mom : bye..ummmmaaa...
Then I looked back and mom said to me : where are you going?, you are going to sleep with me today. I want to feel my son. Last two days I didn't even closed my eyes...come here..
I smiled at mom and layed near to mom and hugged her tightly... I asked : you should have talked with Anwar. Five days?..
Mom : I can adjust that.. Not only five days, even 1000 days...for my son..
I closed my eyes ,, I felt my dick is hard now....

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I opened my eyes and saw mom in light blue sleeveless nighty . looking so pretty , lowering her upper body by showing cleavage , with tea in one hand and news paper in other. With bright smile mom said : good morning Dr, its already 10am.. I replayed , good morning mom. As usual I took the tea and news paper and mooved to balcony.
Mom joined and sat near me and started caressing my hair. I couldn't consentrate on reading news paper, because still Iam sad and disturbed. I stood from the chair sat on my knees infront of mom , put my head on her thighs and said : Iam sooorry mom...
Mom said : for what dear?, I told you yesterday, Iam okey now. I accepted it.
Mom pulled me and made me sat near to her and I put my head on her left shoulder and hugged her and said : please never ever stop talking with me. It hurted me that much. I even thought for suicide in that moment.
Mom : don't give a chance kannaa, you don't know how much special are you to me.
Me : mmm.. So are you sure about what you said yesterday?, please don't try to change or act like that for me. I only wanted my mom talking with me. More than that I don't want anything.
Mom : mmm,, I made my decision, do you want to change it again?..
Me : if you are really okey, then I don't want it.. I said this with a smile..
Mom too smiled and said : get ready soon dear, first I will go to some houses then I will back and then we will go to shopping.
Me : mmm...

Saying this mom mooved to downstairs . I went back to moms room decided to sleep some more time. There I saw moms mobile on the bed. I know iam not going to get anything from it , still I opened the recording folder. I heared one by one and I understood about moms condition for the last day by hearing the recording of mom and uncles phone call. Mom couldn't even speak properly while informing to them that I was missing.
Then I saw two phone calls named " sajan ,us".. Both are late night calls ..
Hearing it I came to know two facts that, mom said everything to sajan. Secondly it was his idea , really comforted mom , made her cool and accept the truth.
At the first call mom started conversation as angry because of sajan knows I know their relation and he didn't informed it to mom. Also he had sex with mom knowing that Iam awake and listening and watching everything. But sajan cunningily overcomed the situation by praising me that Iam a brilliant boy also real openinded. He also told mom to say thanks to god to getting me as son.
During the second call mom told him that iam not only seeing mom as mom also watching sexually. This time he said around 90% same as I said to mom. He said to mom that mom is a sexy women, for a long time iam seeing you, watching you even find out how sex craved women was my mom . he also said , he don't think I will try to force mom for anything.

If I wanted to do that, I can do that long before. He even compared me and my mom with the europian culture. He told to mom about their culture , mom having boy friend, going with him for date by the knowledge of their kids. Finally mom only replayed this " we are not europians".
Anyway now I understood his call makes the difference in mom. But still Iam afraid thinking moms character when she came to know iam watching her sexually.. Normally my dick used to became rockhard hearing these kind of conversations by mom. But now I didn't felt anything. But I had to admitted that Iam little excited hearing their conversation.
After some time mom came to the room. Seeing me still in bed mom told me to get ready upto 1200 clock. I said , I will mom. After that mom took saree and inners from almara. Infront of me , mom started lifting her nighty and suddenly mom dropped lower end back as normal. Then looked at me first and looked here and there and looked towards the toilet. Mom started walking towards the toilet and then I stood from the bed and said without looking at mom : Iam going mom,, be comfortable...
I opened the door and mooved towards my room and I layed on my bed.. I cursed shilpa's arrival in our home. I know mom knows everything even told me she accepted it. But I felt mom is still disturbed, or tensedm.

I know mom is playing with her mind inside her. I know mom didn't changed completely even after hearing sajans words, because it is difficult for a village women to accept these much.
After sometime mom came to my room in newly weared saree. Mom sat on the bed and said : don't forgot, 1200o clock..
Then I asked to mom : do you really want me to come , mom?, Iam tired..
Mom patted my cheek and said : what happened to my boy?..
I said : I don't know, Iam really disturbing inside me..
Mom looked at me curiously, then I said : can you do me a favour mom?..
Mom : mmm.
Me : stop acting like this. I know what is inside your mind, because Iam your son.
Mom : what happened now ?..
Me : I had to say the truth,, Iam not feeling like my mom is sitting infront of me..
Mom : oh.. I , I tried to change my dress privately,, is that your problem?..
Me : moooom.... Don't say like this... Teares filled in my eyes..

Mom lowered her upper body and kissed on my forehead and asked : Iam soorry , you had to know, I need time .. I can't accep everything that easily..
Me : I know mom, that's why Iam telling you, please stop acting like these.. It pains me lot inside.. Atleast be my old mom.. I don't want this mom..
Mom : what you want me to do kannnaa... Now Iam afraid of you now..
Me : don't act infront of me, if you are angry with me then show that... Don't act like this...
Hearing it mom stood from the bed and done a real volgur act.. She immediately unpinned pallu from shoulder and removed saree infront of me. When she started unhooking her blouse I stood from the bed caughg my moms hand asked loudly : what are you doing mom?.. Don't punishing me like this...
Mom : then what will I do , tell me...?.. Teares rolled from moms eyes..
Then I made mom sit on the bed and caught her cheeks with my palms and sat infront of mom on my knees and said : ohhh.....mom... You are underestimating me ....mom. God promise, I never ever thought having sex with you not even dreamed in my mind. My mom is a beauty, really sexy , hot women.. It is a truth.. I only imagined your beauty mom, imagined how sexy you were, Iam proud of it.m really, that used to make me hard. I never got hard imaging my mom, I used to get hardness thinking a sexy beautiful women.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
If you stood nude infront of me as my mom, I won't get my dick hard. If I thought you as a sexy women, then only... Are you getting me mom.. I know its sounds wiered, but it is the truth..

Mom : so, that you meant by friend...
Me : hmmm... Yes. But I understood my mistake. I don't want my mom to be my friend, I want my mom near me always, I say again mom, I want my mom, my mom...
Then mom lifted my head and pulled me and hugged me tightly....
Mom : so your don't want your mom wearing sleeveless night is or modern saree's, your want your friend to wear that.
I didn't said anything other than " hmmmmm"..
Then mom said : tell me dear, what you want me to be?..
Me : mom ,,again... Its not upto me,, upto you... Listen carefully mom , the hardness on my dick doesn't mean that I wanted to sex with you. Even if you agreed for it, I don't think I can do that..
Mom after gap said : mmm, Iam going to buy new sleeveless nightys , are you coming with me?. Mom said this with a smile on her face...
I said : mom?....

Mom : iam will go and purchase, no doubt in that..
I understood finally the ice inside my moms started melting down.. I smiled and said : haa, Iam coming with you..
Mom smiled at me and presses my head on her boobs hardly... I asked inbetween : so,, which shop are we going actually?..
Mom understood what I meant...
Mom : not decided, why?..
Me : if you planned to go there, then I won't come with you... Last time I were really bored while you enjoying yourself...
Mom with a cheeky smile said to me : you told me you watched everything?..
Me : he have a big shop , but the CCTV clarity is not good. I too gave a cheeky smile towards mom... Hey, I have a doubt, i think you feels not comfortable with him. Why?..
Mom : mm, actually I don't know about him completely yet, so bit nervous.. More than that I feels he only have list on me... But sajan and Anwar, they are caring too...
I understood hearing moms words that mom changed into her new friend character with me..
Then I said : mmm, but I remember that day you called him and asked for his help,, even in the midnight he helped you by making a doctor calls you..

Mom : you were right, but still... Hey, i think you really wanted me to go there?..
Me : can I say something openly mom?.
Mom : I don't think we need build up to to tell anything inbetween us..
Then I said : along with finding your affairs. I came to know about you mom. I mean, you are really starved for.. Sexxx...
Mom didn't looked at me, looked downward shyly hearing it..
Then I countinued : I also knew , its been going to more than one month, that you didn't get something to eat... Hmmm, so if you want then...
Mom didn't said anything , only looked downward shyly...
I again said : upto you mom.
Then mom said : vimal?.. I don't know...
Then I said : haa, now I understood, he is not good in work. Then leave it.. My moms plessure is my real aim..
Then mom said : no no, its not like that.. He is good, but his character... He called me somany times after that day to talk with me privately... He even offered policies.. You know , first impression is the best impression, he gave me wrong impression..
Me : I knew, I saw his mobile camera act..but I don't think he is really intended to do it. I feels he became excited that day by getting such a beautiful sexy women, my mom ..

He tried to take the video to show it Anwar... I thinks like that. If he had another plans, he should have done that long before... I mean , he is so rich, also powerful, if he thinks its easy to blackmail you...
Hearing it mom said after a gap : hmm, you are right. So my son wants me to go his shop...
Me : I wish .... Free purchase, policies,, also.......
My mom blushed hearing it , I too smiled at mom and said : what about calling him and inform him that you are coming to his shop?..
Mom : mmmm...
Hearing it I ran towards mom and took the phone and came back to my room... I extended the phone towards mom . I breathed heavily by the up and down running through the stairs..
Then mom laughed and said : oh god, what Iam seeing...
Me : mom........
Then mom took the phone from me and dialled his number and I sat besides mom to hear their conversation...
Vimal attended the phone call and said : hii chechi,
Mom : hi...
Vimal : its been around 10 days gone till I heared your sweet voice.
I felt difficult for mom to speak , probably my presence made it.. So I stood from the bed and signalled mom that I will be outside. But mom signalled to me sit down on the bed near to her...

Mom : haa, I became little busy.. You know, first Hus came after that my daughter came for one weak leave.. She left yesterday only..
Vimal : haaaa.... So ...
Mom : so what?...
Vimal : nothing, I think I need to wait more to take policies from you...
Then mom said with a cheeky smile : what about today?.
Vimal : sooorry....
Mom : what about talking about policies today?..
Vimal : oh god,,, are you series...
Mom : yes...
Vimal : oooh,,, where, where, where will we go?..
Mom : what ?..
Vimal : nothing... Give me five minutes chechi, I will tell you where I want you to come..
Mom : oh, oh, one second,,, Iam going to come to your shop first... I have some purchases... Till that you have the time to think...
Vimal : thanks chechi, that's so greatful...
Mom : then bye,, I will be around 1200'o clock in your shop..
Vimal : okey chechi,, thanks...
Mom : one second,, smoking is injurious to health... Remember that...
Vimal : oh... I quiet smoking .... Haha, bye..
Mom : bye..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I asked : what did you say?..

Mom slowely tapped on my head and said : I don't like its smell...
I laughed and said "oh...", then I hugged mom and gave knock on my moms head with mine and said : that's my mom...
Mom only smiled didnt tell anything.....
Me :So I think you are not going outside, going directly to city..
Mom :hmmm,, oh god,, I forgot, what about you?..
Me: I will be here only...You know I can't come....
Mom : I didn't prepared anything, you had to take from outside...
Me : no problem.... Anyway get ready mom... I think you should have wear another saree. I don't like this saree. Old fashioned..
Mom : tell me then, which saree will I wear?..
Me : come with me , I will choose one for you...

Then I walked towards ground floor and mom came behind me after removing the saree completely. I selected light blue flower embroyded saree from the shelve and gave it to mom. Then mom smiled at me and removed her blouse and stood infront of me in black colour bra and white petticoat. This time my dick became rock hard. Then mom weared matching blue blouse and after it mom weared her saree.
Suddenly I remembered about the spy cam and I ran towards my room and took my spy can and put it inside her hand bag before mom comes to the hall. I looked mom top to bottom and signalled she looks great. Mom gave a bright smile back to me. After 10 minutes mom mooved out of our house with her hand bag and before going mom hugged me and gave soft kiss in my lips. I saw mom mooving away from my range of vision.
After that I went back to my room freshened myself and layed back on my bed . I couldn't believe what just happened . I don't know where I got courage to talk with mom that openly. Even mom too changed completely.. She just went out to meet Vimal only by my advice.. "Hoo", I can't even imagine how it happened.
I spent hours in my thoughts, and suddenly I remembered about afsal. Its been around 12 days I didn't chatted with him nor talked with him. Dad, class, Shilpa, everything made me forget him. Even he called me three four times but I didn't answered his call. So I gave a miss call and opened the chat app in my laptop.

Within minutes he came to online and asked : hey,, its been long, what happened?./
Me : you don't believe what happened in these days?./
Afsal : oh,, try to convince me..
I told him everything, A to Z what happened till before mom gone to meet Vimal to afsal.
Afsal said : oh...... What are you saying?, I can't believe this..
Me : that's I told you, its the truth....
Afsal : oh god, help me....
Me : mmm...
Afsal : you said your mom gone to have sex with Vimal by your permission?..
Me : yes, it is the truth...
Afsal : holy shit....
Me : I think I gave you a good image to mom..
Afsal : haa yaar, you did great, anyway Iam coming next weak to homeland. No I think I can come and meet your slut mom shobha in your home.
Me : definitely you can come..

Afsal : I think Iam already leaked in my pants without touching my dick.
Me : haa, mine is too hard, but I will save it for the night..
Afsal : sent some pics of your sexy mom ,, I want to see her badly...
Then I connected my hard disc and I sent some pics which mom posed in sexy modern outfits to afsal..
Afsal : what the fuck?.. Where did you get this?..
I told the story how I get this pics to afsal, I never told him that I had these pics with me before...
Afsal : yaar, I need to go,, I need to masturbate,, otherwise it will explode. See you later , soorry.
Me : okey, no problem, bye...
Afsal : bye...
Then I spent time by playing computer games in my laptop also watched TV inbetween. I had lunch from outside , again I watched TV and movies in my laptop. But my mind is not there all the time. All the time I thought about mom, I don't know where she is now in this time, I don't know what is she doing now. Whatever, my dick didn't get time to relax.. I tried to sleep but I failed to do it because i really excited now. Around 0300pm I got call from mom, and I attended the phone immediately..

Mom : hi dear, had food?//
Me : yes mom, what about you?..
Mom : nope, waiting for food actually..
Me : anyway where are you now?..
Mom : actually I don't know, Iam in a big bungalow type home. But not far away from city..
Me: hearing you, I think you are comfortable mom..
Mom : yes of course..
Me : oh,, thank god, I was bit worried about you till now. Now Iam okey..
Mom didn't replayed anything....
So I said ; mom?... Are you sure that you are okey?..
Mom : I don't know what I will tell you kannnaa, Iam , Iam lucky to have you, only I can say that... I will call you later dear. Take care yourself. I believe you don't run away..haha..
Me : mom..... Bye... Enjoy mom..
Mom : mmm..
I couldn't control myself , I masturbated imaging what mom doing there with Vimal. And I managed to get a sleep..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Around 0600pm i got call from mom , mom said : kannaa, I think I will be late... Any problem?..
Me : what problem mom?, take your time. are you okey mom?..
Mom : mmm, little tired..
Me : how will you get back mom?..
Mom : don't worry about it, I will be back before 0900o clock. And I will bring food for you. Don't need to go outside..
Me : okey mom,, take care yourself..
Mom : bye dear... I will...
I looked at clock, three more hours. I don't know how I will hold myself that much time.
Somehow I managed to hold my self and mom cane around 0930 pm back to home in a car. I didn't seen the guy who was driving the car, but one thing was sure it was not Vimal.
Mom mooved inside home with her handbag and also with four , five big shopping covers, without looking at my face , but I saw a cheeky smile on moms face. I followed mom and mom put her handbag on the floor and sat on a chair. I slowely went near to mom and sat near to mom and asked : are you okey mom?..
Mom just hummed back : mmm , with a cheeky smile..
Then I took shopping bags from mom and tried to peeked inside the cover. Then mom said : there's one t shirt for you, I brought three more nights sleeveless.

I said : mmmm...
Then mom mooved to her room and came back after the bath wearing one old nighty and we had dinner together. Aftee that mom mooved back to her room without any delay. Without wasting any time I too entered inside the dark room and layed near mom.
I slowely mooved towards mom and asked in low voice : how was it?, are you happy mom?.
Again mom hummed as a replay : mmmm...
I decided to not to talk with mom further, because mom needs time to feel comfortable.
But I didn't slept , I layed by opening my eyes because I felt I too want to relieved...
Suddenly I remembered about the spy cam and I slowely left the room and opened the door and took the spy cam went towards to my room.
I connected it with my laptop and played the video inside it..
I forwarded the video untill I saw vimals silk shop in the video. Then I heared mom talking in phone , saying : Iam here...... Then silence...
Then the camera mooved inside the shop , climbed stairs and I saw riyas coming towards mom and he greeted good morning to mom with smile. Then he told mom to follow him and mom walked behind him. I again forwarded and inbetween I saw mom selecting nighties from the shop. After it along with riyas mom walked back to ground floor . I heared he saying : madam, I will drop you at Vimal sirs place. Mom replayed : haa, he told me...

I forwarded the video and saw a big door made of woods. Then I saw Vimal opening the door and I heared he instructing to riyas : he will call him, he can go now.
Mom followed Vimal sat in a chair, he is in red silk shirt and white dhoti. Till now I didn't seen my mom in the video because of cams position. I think moms hand bag was in moms lap at this time on the video.
Vimal asked : hows the journey chechi?.
Mom : good..
Vimal : completed purchase?.
Mom : haa, but payment?.
Vimal : haha, did anyone told you to pay , chechi?, now just relax yourself.
After slight gap mom said : whose house is this?. Is this yours or partnership?.
Vimal : actually, it is owned by " Ali".. Not mine.. He is in buisiness trip ..
Mom : you guys have so much businesses, hmmm...
Vimal : haha, anyway , chechi theres one problem here?, nobody is here , we are all alone, I mean if we needs anything, we had to go and take it.
Mom : haa, its okey..

Vimal : soo,, let's talk about policy...
Mom : haa, wait a minute.. Saying this mom took papers from the bag and put the bag on the chair back luckily in the same position. I saw mom for the first time in the video , mom pulled a chair and sat near to Vimal. But the distance became longer, the can failed to record the sounds of their conversation.
I saw mom talking to Vimal looking at the paper and I saw Vimal looking only towards mom like not at all listening what mom saying. Moms conversation didn't last long, inbetween Vimal took the papers from mom and put it on an other chair. Then I saw Vimal catching moms hand and saying something. But mom didn't replayed back to Vimal, other than lowering her head. Suddenly vimal pulled mom to his body and hugged mom tightly. I need to sat he was squeezing my mom at that time. Slowely mom too hugged Vimal and, like real lusty guy Vimal rubbed his cheek both sides of moms neck portion , even kissed somany times there.
I feels like I am watching a b grade movie. Because both mom and vimals mooved were like that. They were really like an intimated couples at that time. After sometime Vimal broke the hugg and said something to mom and he stood from the chair and with mom he walked away from the screen..
Iam in the world excitement at that time , their sudden movement from the screen made me disappointed and I said loudly " shit"..

They didn't returned back to the screen, I only saw two chair close together in the screen. I forwarded the video for long time for around one and half hour duration. I were really desperate at that time I felt like Iam loosing patience even thought to throw the laptop. But somehow managed to hold my feeling .
Then finally I felt the screen mooving here and there like someone disturbing the bags position. But it stopped in five seconds and first I saw two beautiful full well shaped white milky thighs and legs and it stood like that for several seconds in the screen . suddenly the thighs were lowered and I saw my mom completely nude only for two seconds. Her hairs were completely loose and nipples were erected. But it was a left side shot of my mom . mom sat on a chair, but unfortunately on a chair which is out of the screen . Then I saw moms legs coming to the screen and put it on the teapoy . now I saw moms nude legs but only below from knees to feet.
Then I heared mom talking and i understood it was that time when mom first called me.. I heared moms conversation with me again . Then I heared via mals voice saying : is that kannan?..
Mom: yes, it is....
Vimal : is he in home?/.
Mom ; no, he gone to class..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply