Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
want to convince my mom for breastfeed me
Dude, if what you're saying is true then chances are that she could give you what you want. But you cannot just ask her for that directly. You need to ease her into it. Make her comfortable with the physicality of it. Like you're all grown up now. She certainly knows she won't feel comfortable or may feel awkward if you grab her naked tits and suckle from them. So, you need to ease her into being touched by you. It's not easy to suggest someone something without much information and you've barely given me any.
Like can you touch her? Like hug her, grab her by the waist, kiss her on her cheeks or maybe lips? Can you touch her breasts? How big are her breasts? Are you friendly with her? Let me know some of the details between you and your relationship with her. I'll see if I can come up with something.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(16-07-2019, 03:23 PM)Wtf99 Wrote: Dude, if what you're saying is true then chances are that she could give you what you want. But you cannot just ask her for that directly. You need to ease her into it. Make her comfortable with the physicality of it. Like you're all grown up now. She certainly knows she won't feel comfortable or may feel awkward if you grab her naked tits and suckle from them. So, you need to ease her into being touched by you. It's not easy to suggest someone something without much information and you've barely given me any.
Like can you touch her? Like hug her, grab her by the waist, kiss her on her cheeks or maybe lips? Can you touch her breasts? How big are her breasts? Are you friendly with her? Let me know some of the details between you and your relationship with her. I'll see if I can come up with something.

i am friendly with her, share everything to her.. i do kiss on her cheeks regularly, we hugged each other too.. bro we share very healthy relationship .. i am her only son..i help her in households too.. we 3 in family, mom dad and me, dad is businessman, mom housewife and me.
Like Reply
Then just start by napping on her lap before bed as if you are watching tv together and do that everyday and one day you can start turning around and accidentally brush your face against her breast and nipple over her clothes and make sure she feels the intensity of a mans caress on her sweet boobs once she has a taste and felt the desire she will be more willing when you tell her

Mom I’m just curious and hungry for your nipples may I have a taste.

Sobyou need to start slowly so start taking long naps on her lap
See Tharun's action in this story How I fucked a homely girl and a modern slut at work
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 06:02 PM)adams_masala Wrote: Then just start by napping on her lap before bed as if you are watching tv together and do that everyday and one day you can start turning around and accidentally brush your face against her breast and nipple over her clothes and make sure she feels the intensity of a mans caress on her sweet boobs once she has a taste and felt the desire she will be more willing when you tell her

i usually sleeps with her ,when dad went for business trip, then we 2 alone in home , we both sleeps in her room on her bed only..i hugg her too daily.. will she be ready to breastfeed me?
Like Reply
Have you ever touched her breast? Would she let you touch her breasts? When you sleep with her, after she falls asleep have you ever touched them or can you touch them then?
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 09:24 PM)Wtf99 Wrote: Have you ever touched her breast? Would she let you touch her breasts? When you sleep with her, after she falls asleep have you ever touched them or can you touch them then?

bro, i never touched her sweet breasts.. i wish she cud allow me, show me, feed me once..
Like Reply
Tumhari maa ka phone me tumhare lund ka photo click karke daldo or jab woh dekhi tab unke Maan me sex ka felling Thora start hoga uske Baad unse baat karna
Like Reply
Bro asking her to show them is out of the question right now. But to your credit, you did take the initiative to let her know that you're interested in her breasts and she didn't get super mad. This is good. But you have to take it slow now. Like get her comfortable to your touchings. Don't touch her or grope her tits or ass right now. But rather start hugging her more, be more friendlier towards her, talk to her about her, not you or studies or shit like that. Make her comfortable to your presence so that when you hug her, or kiss her or lay beside her hugging her it's easy and not awkward. Listen to what she says about trivial shit, reply reasonably but always admire her beauty, compare them to your classmates and tell her for some reason you just don't like the girls of your age or don't understand why kids have girlfriend's and why they care about them so much. Just try not to be super obvious in the process. Be a little creative, understand the context of the conversation and bring out topics like these in them so that she knows her young son finds her hot and she's still desirable but in a motherly way. As I've never spoken to your mom and don't actually know the extent to how much you're actually friendly with her, I can't exactly tell how much limits you can push. But as you said you told her you're interested in her breasts and her reaction was not  super bad, you can always admire her breasts one way or the other. Don't give gestures or hints that you wanna fuck her or something like that. She'll immediately write you off and all your advances if that happens early on. Focus on her motherly beauty and her mature womanhood and specially the breasts. I don't know if this could end badly or not, so proceed with caution, but try to be a little physical towards her breasts. When you're hugging her try to put you hands around the breasts but not grope them or paw them. When she's lying down try to snuggle upto her bosom and hug her tightly. Always focus on the breasts but don't even rub on her thighs or her crotch or ass. She shouldn't feel like you're gonna violate her or fuck her. Her feelings should be motherly and little naughty towards your advances. I don't know whatll happen if you touch her breasts but when she's sleeping besides you try to get a feel of them. Always try to let her know you really wanna play with her breasts and youll do that. Don't be too forceful when snuggling, cuddling but always focus on the breasts. Act like they're toys and you just wanna touch and play with them a little. You're just curious. You don't want a girlfriend because she could be damaging for your studies, but you also just want to play with some tits. Request her to atleast to let you feel her tits. Try and do that in the dark when you're not exactly looking or facing each other more like lying besides each other. Having not to face you or look at you when you're touching her tits would make it more easier or bearable for her. Also be a little adamant about this. Even if she scolds or pushes your hands away, playfully put them around her tits again. Show her that by just telling you off you'll not go away. You like her tits and you wanna play with them. Tell her you won't tell this to anyone but you just want to play with some tits and you can't help it. Beg her to atleast let you play with her tits with the clothes on but tell her to take off the bra if you can. Keep at it. Are these things something you could pull off. What do you think?
Like Reply
Guys this bugger is a psycho who wants to pourcsome fantasy. He was in desibees with some other name. And now here with other name. Dont encourage him he is a waste if u dont belive me wait ill prove it
Obssesed with aunty boobs  :P :P
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20190717-005253.jpg]
image uploader
Like Reply
See this there his name was ankur trivedi
Here it is aarav sachdeva
Hes is waste just kickk his ass
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 11:19 PM)Wtf99 Wrote: Bro asking her to show them is out of the question right now. But to your credit, you did take the initiative to let her know that you're interested in her breasts and she didn't get super mad. This is good. But you have to take it slow now. Like get her comfortable to your touchings. Don't touch her or grope her tits or ass right now. But rather start hugging her more, be more friendlier towards her, talk to her about her, not you or studies or shit like that. Make her comfortable to your presence so that when you hug her, or kiss her or lay beside her hugging her it's easy and not awkward. Listen to what she says about trivial shit, reply reasonably but always admire her beauty, compare them to your classmates and tell her for some reason you just don't like the girls of your age or don't understand why kids have girlfriend's and why they care about them so much. Just try not to be super obvious in the process. Be a little creative, understand the context of the conversation and bring out topics like these in them so that she knows her young son finds her hot and she's still desirable but in a motherly way. As I've never spoken to your mom and don't actually know the extent to how much you're actually friendly with her, I can't exactly tell how much limits you can push. But as you said you told her you're interested in her breasts and her reaction was not  super bad, you can always admire her breasts one way or the other. Don't give gestures or hints that you wanna fuck her or something like that. She'll immediately write you off and all your advances if that happens early on. Focus on her motherly beauty and her mature womanhood and specially the breasts. I don't know if this could end badly or not, so proceed with caution, but try to be a little physical towards her breasts. When you're hugging her try to put you hands around the breasts but not grope them or paw them. When she's lying down try to snuggle upto her bosom and hug her tightly. Always focus on the breasts but don't even rub on her thighs or her crotch or ass. She shouldn't feel like you're gonna violate her or fuck her. Her feelings should be motherly and little naughty towards your advances. I don't know whatll happen if you touch her breasts but when she's sleeping besides you try to get a feel of them. Always try to let her know you really wanna play with her breasts and youll do that. Don't be too forceful when snuggling, cuddling but always focus on the breasts. Act like they're toys and you just wanna touch and play with them a little. You're just curious. You don't want a girlfriend because she could be damaging for your studies, but you also just want to play with some tits. Request her to atleast to let you feel her tits. Try and do that in the dark when you're not exactly looking or facing each other more like lying besides each other. Having not to face you or look at you when you're touching her tits would make it more easier or bearable for her. Also be a little adamant about this. Even if she scolds or pushes your hands away, playfully put them around her tits again. Show her that by just telling you off you'll not go away. You like her tits and you wanna play with them. Tell her you won't tell this to anyone but you just want to play with some tits and you can't help it. Beg her to atleast let you play with her tits with the clothes on but tell her to take off the bra if you can. Keep at it. Are these things something you could pull off. What do you think?

bro i need ur suggestion, guidance... i wanna breastfeed from mom..need t talk to more... add me on hangout-message sent to u, checked it.
Like Reply
(16-07-2019, 06:02 PM)adams_masala Wrote: Then just start by napping on her lap before bed as if you are watching tv together and do that everyday and one day you can start turning around and accidentally brush your face against her breast and nipple over her clothes and make sure she feels the intensity of a mans caress on her sweet boobs once she has a taste and felt the desire she will be more willing when you tell her

can i put hand on them in night slowly, i can try. .. i do put my hand on her stomach while sleeping..
Like Reply
U just kickk his ass hes fooling u guys
Like Reply
(15-07-2019, 08:09 PM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: i want to convince my mom for breastfeed me, i am 18, she is 37.i want to see her sweet nude boobs, want breastfeed her..how to convince her? she is my sweet mom..please help me , suggest me..
[Image: 1395858-10152345704481447-565936274241789624-n.jpg]
upload

Guys this is a net pic hes just a faaltu timewaster thats all
Like Reply
(15-07-2019, 10:23 PM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: bro , i want to see her nude sweet boobs, want breastfeed her.. currently not lactating..how to convince her?? i am begging to her , mom please allow me once..need suggestion help..

i have her normal pics.. how to convince her? i want to see her sweet nude boobs, want breastfeed her..suggest me please, please.....

[Image: 1009815-10151873104536447-1826832829-n.jpg]
Like Reply
(23-07-2019, 08:27 AM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: i have her normal pics.. how to convince her? i want to see her sweet nude boobs, want breastfeed her..suggest me please, please.....

[Image: 1009815-10151873104536447-1826832829-n.jpg]

she is my sweet mom, how to convince her?please help me suggest me.... want breastfeed her, wanna see her sweet  nude boobs...
Like Reply
(25-07-2019, 04:39 PM)aaravsachdewa1 Wrote: she is my sweet mom, how to convince her?please help me suggest me.... want breastfeed her, wanna see her sweet  nude boobs...

here is another pic of mom..will se be ready?please please please help me...
[Image: 13118993-10153434341066447-5401894530238865815-n.jpg]
Like Reply
I will help u.come to pm
Like Reply
Iiiiiiiiii
Like Reply