Fantasy Actress Roleplays
That was it as I let out a loud groan. Honestly I was surprised I had lasted so long with two sexy and talented females working me over orally. But the floodgates had opened, the dam had broken, the horse had bolted the stable or any other cliché one can think of. Since Aunt Anushka’s hands were tied to the bed and she had me deep in her mouth at the time I started to cum she could only attempt to swallow it as fast as she could although the amount I was shooting made that difficult. Shot after shot of protein rich cum fired toward her throat as Lavanya kept pumping her hand on me prolonging my orgasm. The improvised pink cock ring she had put on me intensified my climax as well. 

[Image: 106_1000.jpg]

I shuddered as Aunt Anushka greedily continued to suck on my spent member until Lavanya, after first pulling her mouth from my nuts, then coaxed Aunt Anushka off me so they could share a kiss. Through all that Lavanya had kept her hand firmly attached to my rod. Bringing my head down I in turn kissed both the vixens passionately. 

“You want to fuck us both Rocky, don’t you?” Lavanya asked.

“I do but first I’m going to taste your pussy” I growled at her before pushing her flat on her back and nibbling on her throat. Resisting the temptation to immediately feast on her pinkness I forced myself to slowly proceed. When I reached her full breasts I fondled them before sucking on her areola and nipple. Lavanya greatly enjoyed this and arched her back trying to fit more of her breast into my mouth though it was far too large to work most in. Being fair I then took the other nipple into my mouth and sucked on it as well.

[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+pressing+her+nipple+sha...ierced.jpg]

Finally I left a trail of kisses from her glorious bosom down her little tummy until reaching close to her paradise. Not surprisingly for someone who tanned frequently in small bikini thongs she waxed down there and only left a tiny triangle of downy black hair. Pushing her legs wide apart my hungry eyes feasted on her young womanhood. I put my head between her legs and ran my tongue the length of her starting above her clit and running over her juicy lips and continuing until I grazed her tiny puckered asshole. Lavanya let out a little gasp as my mouth pulled away.

[Image: 60203.jpg]

Reaching to the nearer end of the footboard I untied Aunt Anushka’s wrist then I moved to release the other. She rubbed them more out of reflex as she hadn’t been tied tightly. I beckoned her to join us on the bed and there was no need to make a second offer as Aunt Anushka climbed aboard. Without prompting she immediately latched her hungry mouth onto Lavanya’s ample cleavage and sucked. My cousin had started to writhe on the bed before I again put my lips to her mouth watering pussy. lavanya was in heaven as we orally serviced her firecracker body.

[Image: 1.jpg]

Her teenaged twat was sweeter and tastier than any summer treat I had ever sampled and I was determined to get my fill. I lapped at her lips and the wet pink flesh between them greedily devouring any of her fresh nectar that seeped my way. She had grabbed my hair and when one of my fingers brushed across her erect little button her thighs clamped on my head as she pulled my hair hard. Aunt Anushka pinched the nipple she wasn’t sucking and Lavanya spiraled into multiple orgasm territory.

[Image: Lavanya%2BTripathi%2Bxxx%2Bnaked%2Bbody%...Bphoto.jpg]

We waited until her body settled somewhat to continue forward. I directed Aunt Anushka to lick Lavanya’s clit as I continued licking her vulva and occasionally spearing her opening with my tongue. Lavanya liked that so I began probing as deep inside her tight little cunny as I could reach. Her tunnel was tight but also covered in her sweet pussy juice so I toiled valiantly in extracting it no matter how difficult or enjoyable the task was.

[Image: Lavanya-tripati-pussy-licking.jpg]

Not until her body began thrashing again did I realize we had delivered another orgasm to Lavanya. Aunt Anushka winked at me from her position inches from me as her tongue continued its clitoral assault and my hands kept Lavanya’s trembling thighs from crushing my face. When her latest spasm’s subsided she weakly called out.

“Enough with eating me, I can’t take any more. I want you in me now Rocky, I don’t want to wait any more. Please put your cock in me and fuck me.”

There was no way I could turn down an offer like that but I still didn’t think her tiny little puss was quite ready for me. Pulling my head away I crawled up the bed so my stiff dick was by Lavanya’s dirty talking mouth.

[Image: Cum%2Bon%2BLavanya%2BTripathi%2Bmouth%2B...2Bcock.jpg]

“Suck it  and get it nice and wet so I can squeeze it in your little pussy.”

She seized the shaft and opened wide and took it as deep into her mouth as she could coating it with her saliva. I smacked Aunt Anushka in the ass to get her attention as she hadn’t paused in her clit licking the whole time.

[Image: Lavanya-tripati-pussy-licking.jpg]

“Aunt Anushka you better work some fingers in her to loosen her up before I try to put it in her” I suggested.

She followed my idea to the letter working a slim finger into her horny  stepdaughter while never stopping in her oral attention. Before long she had worked a second, then a third digit into Lavanya and was slowly working them in and out. Meanwhile Lavanya continued slobbering all over my knob prepping me for entry. When I couldn’t take it any more I climbed off the bed and dragged Lavanya’s petite frame to the edge of the mattress and positioned her to my liking.

Aunt Anushka repositioned herself so she and Lavanya were in a sixty nine and again began to lick her enthusiastically down there making me shake my head in admiration of her dedicated pussy licking.

[Image: preview.mp4.jpg]

“Just a guess Aunt Anushka, but I don’t think this is the first time you’ve eaten pussy, is it?”

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She reluctantly pulled her head from her stepdaughter’s snatch and shook her head no.

“Back in college I went through my experimental lesbian phase. Until today I hadn’t thought about it in years but it’s like riding a bike.”

She would have gone right back to what she had been doing but when I lifted Lavanya’s legs in the air while positioning my body between them she looked on with unfeigned interest. When the head of my cock brushed at the entrance of Lavanya’s opening Aunt Anushka took the shaft in her hand and guided me between her lips. Both of us groaned from the contact but Lavanya’s was muffled by her face being smothered by muff.

[Image: Co%2Bactor%2Bfucking%2BLavanya%2BTripath...Bhotel.jpg]

My head pushed forward opening her lips like petals from a flower. She was extremely tight as befitting a teenager, Slowly I worked myself inward stretching her tiny pussy as I went. When I was halfway in her I pulled back before thrusting forward. Her muscles clamped on me giving me a great feeling of pleasure. I took it nice and slow to start with giving Lavanya’s pussy time to adjust to my intrusion.

As time went on I slipped deeper into her love canal until I was pretty far in there. she could take a good amount of manmeat in her vagina. Aunt Anushka now resumed her stimulation of Lavanya’s clit and I could hear her muffled response from under her stepmom’s body. Now that she could take it I started to give it to her faster and I could feel her juices seeping around me to wind up on the bed beneath her.

[Image: Lavanya%2BTripathi%2Bfingering%2Bher%2Bp...Bimage.jpg]

Once I pulled out too far and before I could reinsert it Aunt Anushka swallowed my head in her hot mouth making me almost scream with pleasure. She sucked on it for thirty seconds before putting it back at Lavanya’s entrance where I drove it home making my cousin’s body jump. After that after every couple of minutes I would pull out and let Aunt Anushka suck on it before she would invariably put it back in Lavanya.

[Image: Anushka_57.jpg]

By now Lavanya was so wet and her body was so relaxed that I could slide to the depths of her pinkness without much difficulty. she was still a tight  teen angel but she had adapted just enough to allow a good fucking. After my cock and Aunt Anushka’s tongue had brought her yet another orgasm I pushed my Aunt’s body up so that her pelvis was still firmly over Lavanya’s face but her body was now in an upright position.

I brought my body parallel to Lavanya’s now and began pounding her like my life depended on it. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh competed against Lavanya’s louder yet still muffled moans. My ass was moving like a runaway freight train now and with a final deep thrust I exploded deep inside her. My body sank on top of hers as I filled her with my seed. Aunt Anushka and Lavanya both were stroking my hair and almost cooing at me.

[img]<br />https://storage.inssia.com/images/Lavanya-Pussy-Fucking.jpg[/img]

With a groan I withdrew my dripping prick and rolled onto my back on the bed with my legs hanging off. Though Lavanya remained motionless Aunt Anushka wasted little time in crawling to where she could take my messy cock smeared with both mine and Lavanya’s juices into her mouth. It felt so sensitive that I tried to stop her but was unsuccessful in that. She then licked it up the underside to the red, swollen head before working her way down the other side. When it was cleaned to her satisfaction she gave it one final lick before releasing it.

Aunt Anushka then stood and bent over so that she could do the same thing to Lavanya. Her mouth attached itself to Lavanya’s swollen, sticky lips and she began to suck and lick up my jism. This turned me on so much that I dragged myself to my feet and placing a foot on either side of Aunt Anushka and forced my still mostly hard dick up her cooch.

[Image: Anushka_Shetty_2_033245aa0d3fd89f72.jpg]

Aunt Anushka spread her legs wider in response and also reached back with her hand and pulled my torso closer to hers. Through all this she continued to lick up my cum from Lavanya while also pleasing her little bad kitty. Soon Aunt Anushka brought Lavanya to such an intense climax that she forced her stepmother away from her over sensitive pussy and rolled away from her. 

This allowed me to work Aunt Anushka’s body halfway onto the bed where I attempted to nail her to the mattress with my banging. She was whimpering with every thrust as I filled her to the limit each time. After recovering Lavanya now sat up at the edge of the bed next to her stepmother and put her fingers between the older woman’s thighs and began to manipulate her clit driving her even crazier.

[Image: Anushka-Shetty-11.jpg]

I pulled my cock out and guided Lavanya’s mouth down onto it and reveled in the feeling of her warm mouth before again plunging it into Aunt Anushka’s snug box. Looking at me with an evil glint in her eye my cousin continued to play with her stepmother’s pussy but she craned her neck to where she could also start to lick at her asshole. After a minute of this when it was good and wet she began to force her little finger in there.

[Image: Anushka-Shetty-Ass-Fingered.jpg]

Aunt Anushka’s whole body tensed from this anal intrusion but this in no way discouraged Lavanya. She allowed some of her saliva to drip from her mouth onto the puckered brown hole and worked it inside with her finger. As I continued pounding her Lavanya then pushed a second finger into her.

“Relax Anushka and loosen up. In a little while when you are ready for it I’m going to have Rocky force his big, thick cock into your tight little ass. How do you like the sound of that?”

A low moan escaped her lips but that was her only response. The idea of plowing her back door appealed to me greatly but I wondered if she could take it there. With Lavanya’s two fingers inside her it still didn’t seem nearly open enough to work my manhood there. I think Lavanya felt the same because she slid her fingers out and went to her bedside table and opened a drawer. She returned with a bottle of lubricant and squirted some on Aunt Anushka’s backdoor before again working two fingers in. Lavanya then began to vigorously finger fuck her stepmother’s ass finally working in a third and fourth finger.

[Image: aHR0cDovLzMuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY9-tLy1abnJl...5qcGc=.jpg]

“She’s as ready as I think she’ll ever be Rocky” she announced to me.

That was something that I didn’t need to be told twice. Sliding from her snug pussy I rearranged my Aunt so that she was totally on the bed on her hands and knees with her head resting on Lavanya’s smooth thigh. I climbed on the bed and while staying on my feet I crouched behind Aunt Anushka’s behind. Pressing my slick head to her virgin ass I pushed but her sphincter rebuffed me.

“Lavanya spread her cheeks as wide as you can” I instructed my cousin.

Once she did I again attempted to enter through the backdoor. Holding my stiff prick I managed to work the tip inside causing her to gasp from my effort. With a little more pushing the head popped inside her chute.

[Image: anushkaassfuck.md.jpg]

“Are you okay Aunt Anushka?” I asked with concern for her.

“She’s fine, just ram it in” Lavanya answered with a gleam in her eye. I gave her a look and asked my Aunt again.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
“I-I’m okay Rocky. Just go slowly okay.”

I grunted my assent and continued to probe deeper with my cock. It took some time but eventually I felt my ball sac pressing up against Aunt Anushka’s kitty as I had buried the full length in her. I waited for her to adjust to being filled like that.

[Image: ass-fucked-Anushka-Shetty-Fake-Nude%20(1).jpg]

“Lavanya why don’t you play with her pussy. It might relax her some then I could fuck her ass which is what you want to see I think.”

Lavanya just nodded with that strange look on her face but her fingers went into action immediately and were soon bringing Aunt Anushka close to another climax. 

[Image: Anushka%2BShetty%2Bboobs%2Bpressed%2Bhar...2Bback.png]

As her moans became louder I pulled my cock almost out of her and as she trembled I slammed all the way in triggering her orgasm. While her body shook I began making short, deep thrusts but I doubt that I lasted twenty seconds before I also last control.

My cum started to spew but I pulled out and jammed it deep into her pussy forcing another orgasm from her. Again I withdrew and once again slipped in her anus where I deposited the last drop of cum that oozed out. A few minutes later the three of us were stretched out on Lavanya’s bed catching our breath and recovering from our sexual exertions.

“Anushka do you love my Father?” Lavanya suddenly asked her point blank.

Without hesitation she emphatically answered “Yes.”

“Then you can never let him find out what you’ve been up to. Don’t be stupid like the other night and do it under his nose like that.”

[Image: Anushka-shetty.jpg]

“I know it was because I was drinking but never again, I promise.”

“Well for a start if you ever want to be with Rocky talk to me first and I’ll help talk you out of it. On the other hand if you want to eat some pussy I might be interested. And maybe on special occasions you could hook up with Rocky, but only if I’m there to keep my eye on things.”

[Image: l1x8sq7v9rgs.jpg]

We both looked at her when she said that but she only smiled. Since I had work that afternoon I went to shower and get ready. That evening when I got out from the job I was surprised to see Lavanya waiting for me. She greeted me with a deep kiss and took my hand as I started to walk.

[Image: Lavanyajpg]

“I have a great idea Rocky. We can go to your house since no one is there and you can fuck my brains out. You just have to do me a favor first.”

“And what’s that?”

“Call Rakul and tell her you can’t make that date tomorrow.”

“Why?”

“What are you stupid? Because I’m jealous and I want to be your girl. I know I’m your cousin, or maybe I’m not, I don’t care. That’s how I feel.”

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB5IM1RL0tQtBrsKW0cfZ...7Anp4LdPOn]

After saying that she actually snuggled her head against my shoulder as we walked. Though there might be difficulties with her idea I had to admit it did appeal to me. When we got to my house I called for delivery from a Chinese restaurant for our dinner. When I called Rakul I went into another room for privacy. Though I felt bad I figured it was probably for the best especially for her. I’d been screwing all these women at the same time and it didn’t make sense to lie to Rakul or string her along. 

[Image: rakul-preet-singh-slammed-by-madhavi-lat...stills.jpg]

In the long run I was really doing her a favor and I told her that, though not with all the details obviously. She seemed upset and tried to get me to change my mind but I told her she was too nice for me. In a little while the doorbell rang from the delivery and I went to answer it. After paying the man I brought the food into the kitchen and set it up. When I called Lavanya she came in but she had a weird expression on her face and my cell phone in her hand.

“What the fuck is this?” she demanded angrily.

“What are you talking about?” I asked. 

“When you went to the door your phone went off and I picked it up. You got a text” she said before practically hitting me with my phone as she threw it.

I managed to catch it and I looked down at the screen. She was right, I had received a text from her Mom. My fingers shaking, I opened the message.

[ Hey Rocky, I’m home all alone and very horny baby. Why don’t you come over and give me what we both want. Hit me back and let me know. Otherwise it’s time to put batteries in the vibrator.]

[Image: Actress-Rambha-Hot-Stills-2.jpg]

While Lavanya stood staring at me I couldn’t think of what to say.

to be contunied...
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: Anushka_Shetty_2_033245aa0d3fd89f72.jpg]
[Image: Anushka-Shetty-11.jpg]
[Image: aHR0cDovLzMuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY9-tLy1abnJl...5qcGc=.jpg]
[Image: Anushka%2BShetty%2Bboobs%2Bpressed%2Bhar...2Bback.png]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
[+] 1 user Likes ashw's post
Like Reply
#Pooja hegde

“No rest for the weary.” she said quietly Pooja hegde sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose in a vain attempt to rub some of the tiredness out of her system. After a 16 hour shift she was ready to go home and crawl into bed . Sadly that wasn't really an option since she had to be up and at work at 7’o'clock the next morning.

[Image: 3eaa9fa565b36281af47f9e282438376.jpg]

After nearly 4 years with the FBI’s biocontainment lab without a promotion she was starting to wonder where this career was actually going. It wasn't that she didn't like the work, each case was unique and interesting it was just that she really needed more money to pay off her student loans then the government was paying these days. After all medical school and a doctorate in biology hadn’t come cheap.

“So tell me what you think Dr. Pooja.” said a voice from behind her.

[Image: Pooja-Hegde-New-Stills-07.JPG]

“Ah Director Prescott I didn’t hear you come in.” said Pooja nervously, she tried to pretend that she had not just jumped like a frightened field mouse. Dr. Prescott has the nasty habit of jumping out of the shadows, a pastime he desperately enjoyed, much to the chagring of his employees. “This is a really weird specimen.” she said looking through the glass containment case at the section of preserved tissue contained within.

“How so?” said Director Prescott quietly.

“Well on the surface it seems to be a regular tentacle, much like that you would find on many invertebrates, like an octopus for example…” Pooja started uncertainly

[Image: GettyImages-200196289-001-c09dcc5.jpg]

“Except?” asked Director Prescott

“Well except for a lot of things, for one thing the muscles are extremely densely layered, to the point that one tentacle may well be able to lift over 100 gs. Another thing is that this part at the end appears to have some sort of combination between a tongue and a urethra, it way well be this organism’s penis.” Pooja continued

[Image: 4324.jpg]

“A penis that can lift over 100kgs?” said the Director incredulously

“And another thing, this appendage was severed at the end we have no idea how long it is in reality, it could have gone on for a few more inches or a few more feet for all we know. What’s more is that unlike the tentacles of an octopus or a squid this tentacle isn't slimy like you would expect, it actually looks like it has regular skin on it. Where did you say this was found?”  Pooja Asked

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

“Not to far from here actually.” said the Director “In a park about a mile from this building.”

“Bridge view?” asked Pooja “I walk through there every night on my way home.”

“Well I'm sure it was probably just some weird variety of squid crossbreed or something, nothing to worry about” said the director dismissively
“I sure hope so.” said Pooja to herself

“Now be sure to put this specimen back into cryo storage when you're done with it, and don't forget to lock up when you go.” said the director

“Yes sir.” said Pooja

Pooja replaced the specimen into the cryo locker, scrubbed down the lab table she had been working on and switched off the light on her way out. Deciding that she felt sweaty after working so long in the lab Pooja headed towards the faculty showers.

[Image: 61807742.jpg]

“Man it’s a good thing that I brought a change of clothes.” she said to herself

Stepping into the women’s shower room Pooja glanced around, the long rows of metal lockers and plain wood benches gleamed back at her with the high polish of a surface that had just been clean and the hint of chemicals in the air gave to room a clean and sterile feeling.

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2642997149_Pooja%20Hegde%...778297.JPG]

During the working day the showers were usually packed as many of the staff took advantage of the faculties free water and a great deal of the work done in the labs was labor intensive and a good shower was often required if you wanted to keep up a business like appearance.

“I guess there are some pluses to working late.” Pooja said to herself enjoying the solitude of the empty room “I have the showers all to myself.”

[Image: pooja_hegde_lfw17_10_1c.jpg]

Removing her clothing Pooja paused to examine herself in the full length mirror attached to the end of one of the banks of lockers. Long hair coming down to the middle of her back helped to frame her heart shaped face and deep eyes peeked out from between the lenses of a slim pair of rimless glasses, her skin was a soft white which was smooth and free of blemishes, years of constant exercise had hardened and toned her muscles giving her a lean appearance without robbing her of her curves, full round breasts sat high on her chest sagging only slightly under their own weight with her nipples pointing straight out, her wide hips led the eyes down invitingly to the full pouty lips of her pussy. Pooja had always kept her pussy cleanly shaven preferring the look and feel to the alternative. Turning sideways her eyes traveled over the full rounded curves of her ass and down the well toned thighs to her slim calves.

[Image: 8633325024c010edb1e75901f94a95a2.jpg]

“I look pretty good considering I haven't been to the gym in a month.” she thought to herself
Like Reply
Pooja adjusted the water to her liking and stepped into the stall and closed the heavy frosted glass door quietly behind her. She raised her head letting the hot water run down her body in rivulets between her breasts and down her back, pulling her hair out of its pony tail she squirted some of her shampoo into her hands before kneading it gently into her scalp. Feeling the tension drain away from between her shoulders she sighed in contentment. She reached for her other bottle and squirted out some of the body wash she favored rubbing it between her hands before starting to apply it to her body. 

[Image: 240_F_191797825_9nCz8vTUZ1b1ttXY4bfqqLA7ajswy9wx.jpg]

Starting at the top and working her way down she started to scrub of the sweat and grime that a days worth of hard labor caused, before too long she began to pay special attention to her breasts and clit enjoying the feeling of her hands gliding over the slick flesh of her breasts she moaned to herself pinching her left nipple gently between her thumb and fore finger before sliding her index and middle finger inside her pussy. 

[Image: pooja-hegde.jpg]

Pooja moaned at the sensation it had been so long since she had sex with anyone because of the long hours and erratic schedule that her job forced upon her and her forced celibacy had caused her pussy to become extremely tight so that even her slight fingers felt like a thick cock. Under her skilled hands Pooja was able to quickly bring herself to a climax. Sighing morosely and leaning against the wall of the shower stall she felt the slight twitches which always accompanied an orgasm start to dissipate under the hot water of the shower.

[Image: Pooja-Hegde-Free-Nude-Pussy-Show01.th.jpg]

“I really need to get laid.” she thought to herself

Quickly rinsing the soap off Pooja stepped out of the water into the cold air of the locker room she giggled to herself as she used the palm of her hand to brush her nipples made erect by her recent sexual release and the cold air. Walking over to her locker she pulled out the matching black bra and thong pulling them on before toweling off her long hair and pulling it back into a ponytail. She donned a short black skirt and tight fitting white blouse which showed off her full  breasts to full advantage. Whistling a nameless tune to herself Pooja walked out of the room switching the light off behind her.

[Image: Sexy-Looks-Pooja-Hegde-feature.jpg]

The park seemed especially menacing to Pooja that night in the light of what she had recently learned from the Director.

“I wonder if the creature which has spawned that tentacle is out there in the forest somewhere.” she thought to herself

Hearing footsteps behind her she glanced back and saw a giant of a man walk out from the darkness of the forest. Easily 8 feet tall the man was built like a linebacker but Pooja couldn't tell much about how he looked because he was dressed in a long black trench coat which reached almost to the ground while his face was obscured by a wide brimmed hat which was pulled down.

“A beautiful night out isn't it?” Pooja asked

[Image: fd898fbba1cbb09ace6b1fea18772e58.jpg]

The man stood silently for a second before stepping into the light and meeting Pooja’s eyes. She took a step backwards in horror; the man’s eyes lacked any kind of pupil and instead glowed with a malevolent red light. It grinned manically exposing long sharp teeth and a long tongue snaked out of its mouth.

“What are you?!”  Pooja asked

For answer the creature opened its trench coat, while shaped roughly like a man with powerful well defined muscles nearly a dozen tentacles identical to the one still in the cryo locker in the lab seemed to be attached to its chest, her eyes widened as she saw that its penis was enormous easily two feet long and as thick as her fist was wide and it was already standing at full attention as the creature lustily examined her.

[Image: dd73d6f89c82369e35ff589485e89c89.gif]

Pooja’s first thought was to run but before she had made it more then a few steps before two of the tentacles shot out, wrapping around her thighs, she reached down to try and pull them off before two more shot out and wrapped around her wrists while another wrapped around her throat sending an unequivocal message about what would happen if she screamed.

[Image: depositphotos_96766598-stock-photo-octop...tacles.jpg]

Lifting her helplessly into the air the creature carried her into the darkness of the forest. Pooja felt one of the tentacles slither up the bottom of her skirt before it ripped it off of her body shredding the garment in the process, two more slid up the bottom of her blouse before jerking out words ripping the buttons from the shirt and strewing the pieces around the clearing they had stopped in. Now clad in nothing but her matching bra and thong Pooja shivered in the powerful grip of the monsters tentacles. Lowering her to the ground one of the tentacles snaked inside the bottoms of her panties ripping them from her body before climbing up and doing the same to her bra leaving her completely nude and totally helpless before the monsters will.

[Image: Sexy%2Bnude%2BPooja%2BHegde%2Bsweet%2Bbo...Bphoto.jpg]

Pooja struggled against the tentacles trying vainly to free any of her limbs from its powerful grip. She looked down and saw the top part of one of the tentacles open and a long tongue emerged from its tip, the tentacle moved closer to her pussy and begin sliding the tongue up and down the length of her slit before thrusting deep inside her.

[Image: 096946fc0aeec3a9639da8c69164eaf8.6.jpg]

Like Reply
 Pooja cried out at the unexpected intrusion as the tentacle slithered deep inside her pussy. The others pulled her arms and legs apart leaving her completely spread eagle while it slid in and out of her tight hole. Two more of the tentacles circled her breasts squeezing them in its powerful grip before emitting tongues of their own which begin to flick the ends of her nipples before completely engulfing them in their miniature mouths. 

[Image: preview.mp4.jpg]

She continued to struggle trying to get away from the unwanted intrusion of the tentacle inside of her and opened her mouth in an attempt to scream for help, but before she could complete her scream one of the tentacles stuck out and forced its way into her mouth forcing her to silence.

[Image: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=LRQck4TFbup_RkTk)7.jpg]

Another of the tentacles sliding up her leg, passing its fellow still thrusting in and out of her pussy like a pistoning cock the other tentacle circled up closer to her ass, emitting a tongue it’s started to caress her asshole genteelly lubricating her tender hole with its vicious saliva before forcing itself deep inside her virgin ass.

[Image: 17625854.jpg]

Pooja cried out in pain as it borrowed its way inside her but the tentacle in her mouth allowed no sound to emerge except a quiet groan.
Lifted up in the air by the powerful force of the tentacles which surrounded her body Pooja’s every hole was filled with the tentacles the one in her pussy thrusting in and out of her repeatedly, though she fought against it at first her hips begin responding in the primal animal way her body was programmed by a million years of evolution to respond when she was being fucked, she spread her legs further apart and started thrusting down each time the tentacle thrusted up meeting it in the middle and increasing the force of its pounding on her tight pussy, the tentacle in her ass started acting in a similar fashion slowly sliding in and out increasing its speed each time just a little.

[Image: tumblr_nead8iVaXo1tq6vr6o1_500.gif]

[Image: pooja-hegde-free-nude-nangi-porn-images.jpg]

What started out painful started to feel good as her ass started to loosen up under the rough care of the tentacles. Pooja started to suck on the tentacle which filled her mouth and it to begin to move in and out filling her mouth each time and causing her to gag just a little as it fucked her throat. 

[Image: 236091-06big.md.jpg]

She could feel her orgasm building as she was fucked from all angles loosing herself in the stimulation of having her mouth, ass, and pussy being fucked while also having her nipples and clit sucked on, under normal circumstances she would need at least 6 men in order to get the same amount of stimulation. Pooja cried out as a powerful orgasm ripped though her body causing her muscles to contract as she shook from the force of the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced.

[Image: pooja128129.md.jpg]

[Image: 9358143.gif]

The tentacles in her mouth, ass and pussy extracted themselves, the top part opening, each of the tentacles started to ejaculate on to her covering her head to toe in the thick white spurts of its cum. Pooja moaned as she felt the monster cum on her still dazed and a little confused from the force of her orgasm, she felt herself being lifted closer to the monsters body as it lifted her into a sitting position suspended in the air, pulling her legs apart the monster positioned her above the head of its monstrous rock hard cock. 

[Image: 100.md.jpg]

Like Reply
The tentacles started pulling her down and she thought she was going to be split in half as the enormous cock started to penetrate her, deep inside she felt the massive cock finely bottom out in her pussy before being dragged upwards again. Up and down the monster slid her on its massive cock increasing its speed before she was being fucked faster and harder then she had ever been before, its huge hands reached around and grasped one of her tits in its powerful grip using the other hand to pull her hair back forcing her head up it pressed its lips against her mouth its long tongue flicking around on the inside. Pooja felt the enormous cock start to twitch inside her as the monster continued to pound her.

[Image: 80.jpg]

Despite the pain of having something so large violate her tight pussy Pooja could feel another orgasm starting to build, she could feel it moving faster and could tell from the way that its gigantic cock was starting to twitch inside of her that it was probably going to cum soon. Pooja started moaning loudly as the tentacles lifted her helplessly up and down on the monsters cock, using her like a sex toy to satisfy its dark sexual urges. The monster roared out in pleasure and Pooja felt the cock start twitching a moment before a massive amount of cum flooded her inside sending her over the edge into her own orgasm mixing its cum with her own. Half way through its orgasm the monsters tentacles lifted her off and positioned her right in front of its cock coating her again in another layer of its cum. 

[Image: <a href=www.hiqqu.xxx-9ac0fa0a9735ea586de11ca7eb...7ec06f.jpg]" class="mycode_img" />

When it finely finished Pooja could feel the tentacles grip start to slacken as it dropped her to the ground where she lay helplessly before it. The monster gave her a sadistic grin before picking up its clothing and leaving. Pooja watched it’s back retreating into the darkness as she lay on the forest floor completely nude and covered in the monsters cum. 

[Image: Pooja-Hegde-Nude-Pics-e1537590852406.jpg]
The last thought that passed through her mind before the darkness of unconsciousness took her was to wonder if she could get pregnant from the massive amount of cum that was still seeping out from between her legs…

The-End
Like Reply
#Mehreen Pirzada

Mehreen Pirzada was 24-year-old girl with fair colour and have a figure of 34-26-34. Mehreen was settled in an MNC in NCR Chennai.

[Image: Mehreen-Pirzada-11.jpg]

This story started one years back when her elder sister got married to a handsome guy named Dev, in the same town which her family also resided. After marriage of her sister, Mehreen don't know how but She developed a strange habit in herself. Mehreen would look at her cleavage every now and again especially in the presence of Dev, in order to make sure that the position of her suit or top etc is alright and her cleavage is not visible to anybody.

[Image: 4.mehreen_pirzadaa_latest_photos_yoyo_daily.jpg]

But this habit of her was no longer a secret as this was observed by Dev, who used to smile every time at her while he caught her red handed in checking the position of her dress.

[Image: 1467543a66fd16a7d14bbf5ffa676772.jpg]

May be Mehreen developed this habit due to being extra cautious but still Mehreen noticed many a times that now Dev was rather trying to peep inside whenever he got a chance, followed by some naughty smiles from him, when Mehreen caught him doing so. Even few times Mehreen also enjoyed being a teaser.

[Image: Mehreen%2BPirzada%2Bhot%2Bnavel%2Bshow.jpg]

Then within a span of two more years, her sister’s marriage life was going through some unpleasant phases, regarding which her sister's behaviour as well as sometimes Dev's behaviour was equally responsible. Even then no special change was there in Dev's behaviour as far as Mehreen was concerned.

One day when he was at her home, Mehreen asked him regarding few things on her PC, which required an internet connection. Though Mehreen had net connection but was having a problem with that those days and it was not working properly. So Dev asked me for her email ID, and assured me that after doing the needful he will email me the same.

[Image: Mehreen-Photos-640x480.jpg]

After giving him her email ID, Mehreen further requested him to accept some of her friends in her buddy list in her ID as Mehreen was unable to do the same due to her internet connection failure. He asked me for the password of her mail ID and Mehreen told him the password as Mehreen thought that Mehreen will change the password as soon as her connection will be OK, and as Mehreen had nothing like to be concealed in her mailbox.Next day, he gave me a call and said that her assignment is ready and he mailed it to me. Mehreen was more than happy with his performance and co-operative attitude. 

[Image: Mehreen-Kaur-Stills-At-Mahanubhavudu-Mov...2%2529.jpg]

Even Mehreen asked about accepting the friend's request in her mail, he told me that it is also done, and further told me that he has asked one of his friends to check the connectivity problem of internet at her end also, who will come there by the evening.

In the evening one of Dev's friends came to our home and repaired the connection in no time. Mehreen again thanked her ieeju for the favour. In the night, after taking her dinner Mehreen decided to kill her time while surfing on net and in addition to it download the attachment regarding her assignment.

When Mehreen opened her email ID and logged on to Yahoo Messenger as well, Mehreen saw that in the list of her friends a new and unknown email ID was added by her name i.e. Parineeti itself. Mehreen tried to recollect but Mehreen could not remember anyone as her buddy. Hence again Mehreen called Dev and asked him that who is this Parineeti.

He replied to me that how could he know and told me that you asked me to accept your friend requests so whoever requested for it Mehreen have accepted. Then after wishing good night to each other we disconnected the phone. Mehreen thought of deleting this contact but again Mehreen thought what harm in it is if Mehreen have a friend who has the same name of me, and Mehreen did not delete the contact.

Later on Mehreen downloaded the attachment of her assignment. In the meanwhile, a chat window popped up and to her wonder it was Parineeti on the other end and we started chatting. After a formal chat Mehreen decided to sleep and wished her good night. 

[Image: a121c9543af1bc7eaa178b4b2c0dbdaf.jpg]

Again on the next day, when we were doing chat, suddenly she asked me that if Mehreen have a boyfriend, to which Mehreen replied `no' and Mehreen also asked her the same then she replied yes.

When Mehreen asked her about her boyfriend's name, she told me Ankit. After that Mehreen asked her how long they were in to their relationship, to which she replied that soon after marriage of her elder sister. This reply seemed a bit amazing to me and I asked her how, then after a little bit of persuasion she told me that Ankit is her jeeju (bro-in-law). This was yet another shock for me.

[Image: Mehreen-Pirzada-1.jpg]

I was confused and asked her to explain to which she replied that they are in to this relationship since last one year. The conversation was turning hot as Mehreen asked her if have they had sex. To which she replied in affirmative. After a lot of chatting Mehreen wished her good night and advised her to end this relationship. But her reply was negative.

After that, Mehreen went to sleep but Mehreen could not. The conversation was driving her crazy. Somehow Mehreen slept. On next day also she asked me for role playing on the net and for having some horny chat. 

[Image: mehreen-kaur-in-saree-5.jpg]
Like Reply
Mehreen was a virgin yet and very keen to know and experiment sex, so Mehreen agreed and asked her to play the role of Ankit while Mehreen was assuming herself as Parineeti.

She agreed for role play with a further request that for this, Mehreen have to address her as as Jeeju, Mehreen agreed. Our conversation went on and on and Mehreen masturbated twice while imagining that Ankit is fucking me. Mehreen was in such a state of mind that it had become difficult for me to think about anything else apart from sex.

[Image: Mehrene-Pirzada-nude-dildo-fucking-pics.jpg]

Next day her elder sister came to house for staying a week with us and after the week was over Dev came to our house to take her back. During these days Mehreen was continuously chatting with Parineeti and enjoying our chat through role playing. The day Dev came to take her sister back he had to stay for the night in our house and while her sister and mom were busy in kitchen Mehreen  and Dev were busy in chit-chat.

Suddenly Dev asked her if Mehreen came to know who Parineeti was, to which Mehreen replied that yes she is a childhood friend of mine. Mehreen did not remember her and she accidentally added me on Yahoo. Dev suddenly said thanks to `Yahoo'. After that his next question was if Mehreen enjoy the company of Parineeti on the net.

She was bit surprised with this question but replied yes. Again jeeju asked her regarding what Mehreen liked the most in her company. The questions of her ieeju were taking me by surprise but again Mehreen thought he is asking it generally, and replied that nothing special. After that what jeeju asked me fell like a bomb on her ears. He asked whether it was role playing which Mehreen liked most in the company of Parineeti.

[Image: 85cabeca77c0b90cfda01d8e0a9e07c6.jpg]

This question has not only taken her by surprise but also her mouth was wide open. At this on the pretext of closing her opened mouth, jeeju touched her lips with his finger, and Mehreen came back to reality. After touching his finger on her lips he put the same in his mouth and sucked. Mehreen had no words to speak.

After that jeeju asked me if Mehreen wanted to know that how he was aware of these things, Mehreen had just dropped her head in affirmative. What he told me after was taking her by surprises one after another. He told me in detail that on the day Mehreen had told him her ID and its password and requested him to accept her friend requests.

A plan worked in his mind and he made a fake email ID in the name of Parineeti and sent a request from that ID to her ID. Later on while operating her ID, he accepted the same. After that when Mehreen asked him regarding Parineeti, he came to know Mehreen was online, and he also became online on the ID of Parineeti.

[Image: mehreen_pirzada_gets_cheated_by_a_direct...ste_in.jpg]

After that he told me a story from the mouth of Parineeti and even had cybersex with me while role playing. Mehreen was astonished as well as angry, by his plan. After a little while Mehreen asked him `now what.' He simply replied nothing special. Mehreen was having fear and doubts in her mind that now he will blackmail me, as Mehreen had told him few personal things about her body on the net.

But he said he liked her and want to enjoy her company with her due consent. Mehreen replied him that Mehreen was not going to do this. Then he very frankly told me that there is nothing wrong in it, as a sister-in-law is considered as a half wife. But Mehreen flatly refused him that Mehreen don't want to cheat her sister. But jeeju remained adamant on his requests and me on her refusal.

[Image: thumbs_heroine-mehreen-pirzada-latest-be...sets-7.jpg]

In the night we had to sleep in the same room. her jeeju and sister slept in the bed while Mehreen slept in the adjoining folding bed due to her mental state and for the sake of separate bedding. It was winter season and Mehreen could not sleep whole night due to feeling of guilt and shame. After two or three hours her sister was in fast sleep and snoring.

she felt as if some hand was there inside her quilt, as her bed was just side by side of the bed. Mehreen remained still and was pretty much sure that it was her jeeju. The hand suddenly touched the bare portion of her arm. Then with some cautious moments, his hand touched her cheeks, then lips.

He further tried to poke his one finger in her lips, and after feeling some moisture and wetness inside her lips, he withdrew his hand after a short while. Then Mehreen heard some sound of sucking, and as Mehreen was already used to darkness in the room, and found that her jeeju is sucking his finger which he poked inside her lips.

Again his hand slid inside the quilt, and this time his actions were bold enough, and he touched and caressed her boobs, slid his hand slowly inside her suit which Mehreen was wearing and as Mehreen was not wearing a bra at that time so his hand easily slid inside and reached till her perky nipple. There he pinched her nipple and caressed her whole left breast.

[Image: 47d2600845c6654d817ad2a9c9a7920d.jpg]

She remained still because of fearing the expected blackmailing from his side. After that he left her boobs and traced the outlines of lower portion of her suit, and put his hand inside and caressed her bare stomach and poked one of his fingers in her navel. It was now becoming unbearable for her and due to the acts of her jeeju and her whole body started trembling, but Jeeju did not care.

He again slid his hand down and searched for the knot of her lower's string. But he could not succeed as Mehreen had the habit to tuck the whole string inside the lower. After considering this position jeeju with a bit more force, put his two fingers inside her lower and somehow managed to take out the string, and very slowly opened it. Mehreen felt as if her breaths have stopped.

[Image: videotogif_2018-05-12_11-35-39.gif]

After opening the knot, he just loosened the grip and caressed the whole groin area . All these things were driving me a bit horny and angrier at that time. So Mehreen decided to put the show to an end. After that Mehreen got up from her bed and went to bathroom to ease herself up. After doing so Mehreen went back to the room, took her quilt and came in another room and slept there.

[Image: mehreen010619_2.jpg]

She was thinking that this would surely have put her jeeju in the thoughts about resistance from her side. Next day when Mehreen woke up, everybody at home was busy in their daily chores. As soon as Mehreen came out of the room Mehreen found her jeeju sitting in the sunlight of early morning and enjoying the newspaper and sun at the same time. Mehreen looked at him with hatred and did not even wish him good morning.
Like Reply
He was sitting there alone at that time and while feeling it somebody is around, he just drop the newspaper in his lap and asked her what Parineeti you even did not say good morning to me, anyhow a very good morning to you. He wished her and Mehreen could see a grin on his face. Mehreen just said good morning and went away from there.

In the evening both her jeeju and sister went to their home, and Mehreen was left in midst of thinking regarding the last night incident, the talk between me and her Jeeju and of course about his plan. After a week, all the members of her house had to go to some relative house at a distant place, due to some death in relation and they had to come on the next day.

[Image: mehreen-pirzada-launches-b-new-mobile-store-12.jpg]

After they had gone Mehreen received a call on her mobile from her sister that she has forgotten some of cloths here previous time and Dev is coming to take them. She further asked her to send one of her Sports Bra in the packet and hand it over to Dev. Mehreen wished to stop her sister from sending Dev here, and said that Mehreen would come and give it to you at your place.

But her sister replied that today is Sunday and Dev has to go to meet some of his friends and her house is on the way so he will collect the same and then go to his friends. At this Mehreen had no other option except to keep mum. After half an hour or so Dev came to her house. He wished me hello and asked for the packet which her sister has asked him to bring.

[Image: hy_wm_altiumsportbra_front_nn_4.jpg]

She asked him to sit till Mehreen bring the packet from inside. Mehreen went in and bring it and asked him what he would like to have. He replied her a tea if Mehreen make it and serve him. Mehreen asked him but you never liked the tea. He replied that he cannot dislike anything prepared by her. Mehreen went to the kitchen, prepared tea and served him.

[Image: 424df908e0f541781af16450020a7514.jpg]

After sipping it he said Parineeti tea is very good and Mehreen would like to kiss the hands by which you prepared it, and straightway held her hands, and tried to kiss those. Mehreen asked him to behave properly and went out of the room. By the time he was sipping his tea. As soon as Mehreen was in the other room Mehreen felt something strange in her body.

After 5 minutes or so Mehreen returned back to the room and Dev was ready to leave at that time. Don't know why Mehreen asked him to check the packet if everything is in order Didi had asked for. He checked the packet and there he was with her sports Bra in his hands and asked did your Didi ask for it, it does not belong to her. Mehreen was taken aback and with a muffled voice Mehreen said that it belongs to her.

To which he replied that Mehreen know which sort of undergarments your sister is used to and for sure it does not belong to her. Is it yourself Parineeti? Mehreen just nodded in affirmative. He said to her it appears as I’m having some flesh of you in her hands. Mehreen asked him what you mean. He replied that Mehreen was feeling as if her beautiful boobs in his hand.

she was astonished at his bold words and asked him to return her Bra. But he responded negatively, and said that it is a treasure of life time for me, how Mehreen can return it. He further insisted that he wants to have a look at her in undergarments, but Mehreen kept on denying. 

[Image: 13dfb312cb54a6ec50398111b3480d3c.jpg]

All of a sudden he said that Mehreen will tell your sister that you assaulted at me asked me for having sex with you.

She said that but never did so and nobody is going to believe you. He replied her that when she tell them about on which part of your body you have moles and birth mark, and then they will believe me for sure. Mehreen was taken aback by his answer; he was trying to blackmail her. Mehreen requested him not to do so, but he was adamant.

After much persuasion when he did not mend his way then Mehreen agreed to come in front of him in just her undergarments, but with a condition that he will not touch her nor he will come near to her, to which he instantly agreed. Mehreen took  mobile phone with her in the other room and there Mehreen removed her cloths and Mehreen was just in her bra and panties.

[Image: DcFaU-rW0AAGbGB.jpg]

After doing so Mehreen gave him a miss call as a token of his entrance in the room. The light in the room was switched off. The first thing he did on his entrance he switched on the light and soon after that (before Mehreen could understand), he took a pic of her with his mobile camera. Mehreen was angry at him, but he remained there watched her for few seconds, asked her to turn around, watched her semi-nude back, and asked her to wear her cloths and come to the other room. After wearing her cloths, Mehreen followed him to the room, and asked him why he has taken her pic.

He replied me that for further blackmailing. Mehreen was angry but could not do anything. All of a sudden he held her hand, and pulled her on the sofa. Mehreen was sitting beside him now.

[Image: 3e307e219ecd2f8cb9a8e7f914874ea5.jpg]

He took out his mobile and gave it to her and asked her to delete the pic of mine from mobile. Mehreen was just looking at his face, dumbfounded and speechless. Mehreen deleted her pic from the mobile and asked him what is in your mind. He took her face in his palms and told her that I neither want to hurt you nor blackmail you. What I did few moments ago I was sorry for that, and won’t repeat same in future.

The only thing is I love u madly and Mehreen don't know how I have developed a crush on you. All of these words melted her heart and all the bad things for him, and by now Mehreen was feeling much more sensuous and wet down her panties, because of sitting so close to him and of course the strip show few moments ago was also having its effect.

[Image: Mehreen-Kaur-Pirzada-Naked-XXX-8.jpg]

She just leaned on to him and as he was holding her face already in his hands, Mehreen kissed him on his lips and said thanks to him, and further said that Mehreen also love him so much. He too responded at the same time and took her lips between his and kissed me for another 5 minutes or so. Meanwhile his hands started to feel her boobs over her clothes, and this was too much for her.

[Image: 109d4bae91a1241721232408eed6c5ee.jpg]
Like Reply
Her boobs got hardened with nipples pointing out, and her grip round his waist tightened. Then he lifted her top and placed his hand on her boobs and started sucking the left one.

[Image: Mehreen%2BPirzada%2Bnude%2Baudition%2Bdi...%2Bbra.jpg]

[Image: Full%2Bnude%2BMehreen%2BPirzada%2BBoobs%...%2Bbra.jpg]

Gosh! Mehreen had gone mad. While playing like this for another ten minutes, his hand started moving towards her panties and on its way he played with her navel for a brief movement, and then inserted it in her panties, and felt her crotch there. He asked her don't you shave your pubes. Mehreen replied him that Mehreen do but have not since last one months. 

[Image: dcc2712fdc6c721e4c1053fd962f8321.jpg]

Then he asked me for any hair removal cream etc. and Mehreen gave it to him. He then took herr to bathroom where he applied the cream on her pubes and washed it thoroughly after few minutes, and there it was her glistening silhouette. His mouth was wide open and eyes were lightning.

[Image: Mehreen-Pirzada-full-open-nude.md.jpg]

He then wrapped a towel around and took her to bedroom. Mehreen asked him his friend will be waiting for him. To which he replied, let him wait, and made a phone call to him that I cannot come. In her bedroom he straight way bend on his knees on the floor, while placing her on the edge of bed, and placed his thirsty lips on the opening of her cunt.

[Image: Mehreen-Pirzada-pussy-licked-by-foreign-boyfriend.jpg]

She was again going mad while he was busy licking her virgin cunt.

For 10 minutes he licked her cunt and during this time as and when he felt that Mehreen was on the verge of coming, he stopped and did not allow  to reach her climax. Mehreen was angry as well as wanting him more and more inside her cunt.
Suddenly he started turn around in such a manner that we were in 69 position by now and while sensing his intentions Mehreen removed his undies (as by now he had removed his other cloths by now), and licked his dick from his testicles to its head and took the globe inside her lips to return the favour. After few minutes he just took out his dick from her lips and lay down on her in missionary position.

[Image: Mehreen%2BPirzada%2Bblowjob%2Bnude%2Bcoc...condom.jpg]

[Image: mehreen-pirzada-nude-fucked.png]

Like Reply
He asked her have you done it before. Mehreen replied that with her fingers only. He further asked her that do you want me to enter you now. Mehreen replied will you stop if I deny. He replied not for sure, and placed his throbbing dick on the opening of her cunt lips, and as he was an experienced person he touched her twat first of all and then inserted his properly lubed (through her spit) dick, in a short jerk in her lubed cunt.

[Image: Naked%2BMehreen%2BPirzada%2BFucked%2Bin%...BFakes.jpg]

The only words which Mehreen could speak at that time were," Aaaahhhhh! please slowly. It's paining. He acceded to her request. And remained still, and kept on sucking her lips and playing with her boobs. Then with some short jerks he was completely inside me. He kept on fucking her for next 15 minutes in this position and after that asked her to come over him.

[Image: thumb.jpg]

Which Mehreen did and now Mehreen was riding his dick and this position added a lot to her excitement and put her lips on his lips, while he caught hold o her boobs and matched her pace with his jerks from below, and all of a sudden both of our bodies stiffened and Mehreen felt something getting bigger and bigger inside her and pulsating furiously.

[Image: Mehrene%2BBoobs%2Bsucked%2Bwhile%2BFucking.jpg]

Now after this sensational feeling they both were tired, he kissed her lips. And after lunch they had one more round.

[Image: Mehreen%2BPirzada%2Bpressing%2Bher%2Bboo...Bimage.jpg]

[Image: f8a70866278d6683b3ce7e145afa2773.jpg]

[Image: Mehrene%2BKaur%2BPirzada%2Bnaked%2Boiled...2Bfake.jpg]

The-End
Like Reply
Plz write on roja and anasuya
Like Reply
Great job bro . Thanks for getting into new heroines .
yourock yourock yourock
Like Reply
Awesome series bro especially rashmika, keerthy, pooja and mehreen lund ko pagal kardiya yourock yourock yourock

expecting more from you.... :D :D banana
Like Reply
Please add an Rakul story
Like Reply
#Sneha 

When I got transferred to Chennai I told my friend to search for a house. As I’m new to the place, I find it difficult to get a good house and finally he took me to his friend who was staying in a two bed room flat. His name was Kishore and he was staying with his wife. He wants to share his flat with known person, so that he can save some money. I also agreed to stay with him and shifted my things to his flat. Kishore told that his wife has gone to her mother’s place, a remote village, for delivery and she will be coming next week. He will be using one bedroom and I will be using one. Kitchen & bathroom will be shared by both of us.Days went on and I got used to the new place. I also like that flat, as many chicks and aunties are staying nearby. 

[Image: southern_stars_evergreen_80s_reunion_clu...8f229b.jpg]

[Image: Tollywood-Stares-At-Shortage-Of-Heroines...48-184.jpg]

[Image: Tollywood-Hot-Heroins-Remunarations-e1453709254766.jpg]

One day, kishore told that his wife is coming that evening and he has to pick her from the railway station. But unfortunately, as he has some very very urgent office meeting, he requested me to go and pick her up. He had given me the train details and left to office. 

I left to railway station by 7:00 pm to pick her. She got down from the train with her kid.I got stunned to see her. She was such a beauty. She should be around 30 years of age. Very fair, big eyes, sharp nose & red lips. She got a nice structure. Her breasts were big, round shaped and slightly hanging because she didn’t wear bra. I guessed that, she didn’t wear it so she can easily give milk to her child.

[Image: 1f5e298e778dfe3ed191aecdf17ab1e7.jpg]

I went near to her and introduced myself.

Hi, I’m Kumar. Your husband’s friend. He asked me to pick up up.
Yes. He told me. I’m Sneha. It’s nice to you to come here to pick me.
It’s my pleasure. Can I carry the child.
Sure. Why not?

When I try to pull the child from her hands, it hugged the mother’s neck. My left hand got struck up between the child and her right breast.
OOOOH my. How soft her breast was. I also came to know that it is really very big. My hand also became wet suddenly. I slowly removed my hand outside. OOOOOPS. My hand became wet because of milk oozing from her breast. I sniffed and enjoyed the tasty milk smell. She hang down her head with shyness. I took my kerchief and wiped my hand.

[Image: 114129.jpg]

Ok. Sneha, shall we go?
Yes Kumar.

I allowed her to go first and watched her backside beauty. Her buttocks are also big and round shaped. It was slowly moving left and right when she walked. Suddenly I had a lust to lift her saree, and see her beautiful buttocks. I controlled myself, sighing heavily with lust, followed her and we reached the auto stand.

[Image: rajakota-rahasyam-heroine-sneha24.jpg]

[Image: 3iWDDs.gif]

while returning in auto, she has not spoken much. She was very shy type. I thought that it will be easy for me to seduce her as she was not much educated.
We reached home and found that kishore has not returned. As kid started crying, she went to her room in a hurry. I understood that she will feed milk to her child. I went to my room and changed my clothes. I watched tv for some time and surprised to see that she has not come out of the room. With curiosity i went inside her bedroom.There she was lying in bed with her right breast exposed. 

[Image: 988_1000.jpg]

Both she and the kid was sleeping. I clearly understood the situation. She was feeding her baby lying in bed. Due to train journey tiredness, she slept immediately. I went near to her like a cat and watched her breast closely. OH MY, she had a beautiful, round breast. As it was not exposed in sun, the breast was rose in colour. Nipple was big and brown colour and the circle was black in colour. In the nipple tip, a milk drop was glistening. I bent forward to lick the drop.

Suddenly, door bell rung. Oh god, so kishore has returned. I immediately rushed back to my room and waited. Again door bell rung and Sneha rushed from her room and went to open the door. I also went out acting like now only i heard the bell sound. Kishore thanked me for my help and both of them went to their room. 
I returned back my room, thinking my fate. Just missed.... I was longing for that milk drop in her nipple. I took the handky, which was wet with her milk. I took it in one hand, sniffed the milk smell and started masterbating by keeping my hand inside the underwear.

[Image: e104158f18aa97f2df18c7a21a0134f8.12.jpg]

That night i took the oath to drink the tasty milk from her beautiful breasts. Thinking about how to achieve that, I really didnt know when i slept.

Like Reply
Next day morning, I woke up and found that my underwear was fully wet due to the sperm leaking. I was thinking about Sneha the whole night and leaked a lot. I took bath and got ready to go to office. That time Sneha was cooking in the kitchen. She was wearing a saree, which was lifted upto her knee. Her legs were very sexy and strong like a pillar. I felt my cock was raising inside. She smiled at me and gave breakfast. I finished breakfast and left to office.

[Image: Sneha-Hot-images-in-saree.jpg]

For past one month, i was talking to her so nicely, got her friendship. Now she got confidence in me and talked to me freely. My lucky days came soon.
Next day morning, Kishore told that he is going to delhi for a office job and will return after 1 week. I was very mucy delighted to heard this. That day evening i returned to home with rasagullas. That day night me and Sneha were eating rasagullas.

Sneha told "Kumar, you are so nice to me. The sweets are really good".
I told "Sneha, you are more sweeter than these rasagullas"

Sneha face became red because of shyness. She told "Please Kumar. dont praise me like this". I told "Sneha, If i would have been your husband, i would never leave you like Kishore. I would take leave to office and sitting with you".
Sneha laughed and told "Thank you Kumar. I’m glad that you have so much affection for me". She told that she has to sleep now. So, I told good night to her and came back to my bedroom. I was thinking for long time about drinking her milk and finally got a superb idea. Decided to implement my plan next day, I slept well that night happily.

Next day Sneha woke me up and said "Good morning Kumar".

[Image: sneha-hot-images-2.jpg?w=660]

Without opening my mouth, I simply wished her by lifting my hand. I also showed pain in my face. Sneha sat near me and asked, "what happened Kumar. why you are not talking to me". I took a paper and wrote like this 
"Sneha, My throat is paining very much. I was not able to say anything. I will consult a doctor and come back". Immediately she told "Kumar, better go to ayurvedic doctor. Natural medicine is better. I don't trust alopathy medicines at all. Please listen to me and consult a ayurvedic doctor". 

[Image: 11138249665_269c1c3d80_b.jpg]

Being a village born girl, she was very much confident in ayurvedic treatment. I spoke to her with very difficulty "Sneha, for you only I’m going to consult a ayurvedic doctor". This made her happy that i'm listening to her. 
I went out, roamed for two hours, went to an ayurvedic drug store and bought some oil and returned to flat. Sneha welcomed me and asked "Kumar what happened. What doctor told you". I told her "Sneha, as you said i consulted a very old ayurvedic doctor. He is the best in this state. He gave this oil to apply on my throat for one day. If still it was not cured, he told that it can be cured only by a natural medicine".... I stopped there and looked at Sneha's face. She asked eagerly, "what is that medicine Kumar". I asked "Are you really believe in ayurvedic treatment Sneha?". She told "ofcourse. in our village we take only natural medicines. we won’t use alopathy at all. Now tell what medicine you have to take, if it is not cured by today?". I hesitated for some time and told "Don't mistake me Sneha. He asked me to drink breast milk continously for three days. He told that only the natural medicine in the breast milk will cure my throat pain".
Sneha's face became red because of shyness and kept quiet keeping her head down. Then she told "I pray to god that you will get cured by today itself". Without talking to me, she went to her bedroom.

[Image: d51a3-cuteexpressionsofsnehaintraditionaldance11.jpg]

She is afraid that i will ask her milk, thats why she left immediately. I smiled inside and went back to my room. I simply apply the ayurvedic oil at my throat and slept. 
By afternoon, Sneha woke me up for lunch. She asked me "How is the pain Kumar". I pretended that i was not able to speak and showed in sign that it was paining very much. I also told her i can’t take lunch because of pain. Then again i went to sleeping. 
By evening, Sneha woke me up again. She was carrying a cup with full of milk. She told me "Kumar. You are nice friend of mine. I dont want to see you suffering from pain. So, as the doctor said, i pour my breast milk in this cup for you. Please drink this".

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I told her slowly, showing pain in my face."Sneha, You are very nice. But doctor told that I should drink directly from breast. Then only the medicine will work. It's ok Sneha. I think it will be ok by tonight".
Sneha's face again became red with shyness and without saying a word, she returned back to her bedroom.

[Image: sneha_245.jpg]

That night, i acted that i was so tired and showed pain in my face. Sneha was very much worried about me and she really felt sorry for me. At night 10 pm. Sneha was watching a t.v. serial in her room. I changed myself only to a lungi, removed my underwear. I took the tomato ketchup bottle and slowly went to bathroom. I poured lot of tomato ketchup in the bathroom floor and again kept back the ketchup bottle in the kitchen. Again i went to bathroom and made loud sound like vomitting. 
The sound was too much that, Sneha run from her bedroom to the bathroom.
She got shocked to see that I was vomiting and floor was full of blood. Sneha cried "Oh my god. Kumar, what happened? I think your throat problem has become worst." I pretend that I was in half conscious. 

[Image: Sneha-Amaravathi-movie-stills-pics-photo...ers-01.jpg]

So, Sneha hold me tightly, so that i wont fell. She also pour water in the floor to clean the blood. I acted like i lost my consciousness and rest my head in her right breast.
Ooooooooooooh. How soft it is... Like a pillow. I also slowly untie my lungi, without seen by Sneha. Sneha took me back to my bedroom slowly. On the way itself, my lungi fell down and my cock was jumping half raised. Sneha saw my cock and her eyes popped out. She was thinking how big and beautiful it was. She slowly laid me in the bed and sat near me. She got confused what to do next and was thinking for some time. After that she slowly lift my head and kept in her thigh. She removed her last two buttons of the blowse and took out her big, beautiful right breast.

[Image: 9cd8853fd5e79bc2f85541085c50842a.jpg]

Like Reply
I was watching this by my half closed eyes. Her breast looked heavy and nipple was also very big and also long. I understood that it was full of tasty milk. She slowly opened my mouth and pushed her big brown nipple inside my mouth. I started sucking it. Yummy, The milk was very tasty. It started pouring like a waterfall inside my mouth. I also licked the nipple slowly and also the circle. i also slightly bite it with pleasure.

[Image: 8e86da43695857c20e52d5b5af5e8041.jpg]

Sneha murmured, "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. Kumar, please dont bite. it hurts me. Drink the milk fast, so that your throat will be cured". I smiled to myself, took my hand and pressed the breast, so that more milk will come out. I drunk happily by making the sound "slurp.. slurp... slurp". With my other hand, i touched her hip and felt the softness. I also tried to take the whole breast inside my mouth. But i can able to swallow only the half of it, as it was too big for my mouth. I was drinking, drinking and the milk was also pouring continuosly. I emptied the right breast and simply sucking the nipple for more milk. Now Sneha understood that i need more milk, she lifted my head and kept it on her left breast side and pushed her left side nipple into my mouth. Pretending that I’m half conscious, i took her left hand, and kept it on my huge cock. She got shocked first and saw my face. I acted that I’m sleeping. She thought i have done it without knowingly. While I’m drinking the milk, she got asleep in the same position. I slowly kept my penis inside her left hand and started masturbating with her hand. I was drinking milk with sound "slurp... slurp.. slurp" and at the same time she was moving the cock within her hand with sound "chuk... chuk.. chuk". 

[Image: Big%2BBreast%2BSneha%2Bcum%2Bon%2Bher%2B...andjob.jpg]

AFter some time, I emptied her left breast also and started licking her nipple and around circle. I also licked slowly the entire breast inch by inch. It was very very soft like cotton or silk. I also slowly removed her saree and looked at navel. WOW, it was very deep and looked like a small vagina to me. I slowly put my tongue inside her navel and slowly rotated it. I licked it with lust. Suddenly, i lost control and my cock shooted the liquid. I purposely jerked my cock towards her face. My liquid drops shooted at her face and some drops entered into her mouth also. She woke up in a shock due to this. 

[Image: 1-240x180.jpg]

I immediately acted that I’m getting conscious now. Seeing the situation, she thought that she only played with my cock in her sleepiness. She immediately removed her hand from my penis and kept my head above a pillow. She also cover my lower body with my lungi and left the room in a hurry.

[Image: pandurangadu-0014.jpg]

Next day morning, Sneha wake up with a cup of coffee. I smiled at her after receiving the coffee cup. She also smiled at me and asked “How’s your throat Kumar?”. I said “It’s better now dear. Thanks for your sweet milk”. She said “Don’t talk about it Kumar. I feel shy” and she left the room. In the afternoon, I went to her room.

Sneha, again my throat is paining now. I think I need your milk again
But Kumar, I feel guilty about this. Is this right Kumar?
Sneha, we are good friends. And the friend in need is friend indeed. I think I’m close enough to drink your breast milk.
Ok Kumar, I want your throat to be cured first. C’mon drink my milk

[Image: wkPP+nudesneha.blogspot.com.jpg]

I lay down in her lap and she opened her blouse and bra and took out the big right breast. I stared at it and slowly touched it and said” It’s really beautiful Sneha. I’m a lucky guy to suck it”. She smiled at me and said “Im happy that you like me very much. Please drink as much as u like Kumar”
I sucked the nipple and started pressing the breast so that milk can flow into my mouth. She moaned softly “UMMMAAAHHHHHH”. I also opened her bra fully and start pressing the left side breast. 

[Image: 934079.jpg]

Sneha not knowing what to do and also aroused by my act start lamenting “Kumar please please don’t lift my mood. This is sin. U make me to make sin”. I immediately took her left hand and put it inside my underwear. She gasped on touching my big rod and tried to remove her hand. But I firmly pressed her hand againt my rod and started squeezing it. Now she got fully aroused and closed her eyes. She started to feel my rod by moving her hand from top to bottom. 

[Image: sneha.tumblr_oa7a5jv8v21v66.md.jpg]

[Image: 706196.gif]

I immediately understood that this is the time for fucking move. I get up from her lap and lift her up. I hugged her tightly. 

[Image: WideeyedPresentGoat-size_restricted.gif]

Like Reply