Incest My Agent Mom by Devteen
Three four seconds later mom shouted at raju : how many pills you gave to my son?.
I became feared because I felt raju will say to mom that he didn't gave me sleeping pills , Iam acting like sleeping actually. But raju didn't said that...
Raju said with trembling voice : to.... Two.... Sajan sir told me...
I became relieved hearing that but didn't took so long Again I heared the slapping sound.....
And mom shouted : bastered,,,, I left my son alone here... Do you know why?, ,,
There's silence again....
Mom : because I thought you will be here to look after him... And ... And what the hell you did?...
Suddenly raju started crying and I thinks he is on his knees now. And said : sooorry,, sooorry madam,, sajan sir told me... Sajan sir told me to do it... Please forgive me...
I can only hear the weeping sound of raju also my moms breathing sound because mom is that angry now. Her voice is crackling because of the effect of alcohols, still mom stood in her both legs.
Mom said : get up and get the fuck out of here....

After three four seconds mom again said : I said ,get out of here raju....
I think raju too gone out from the room because I heared foot steps going away from out of the room. Again mom sat near me where she sat before and leaned over my body and kissed all over my cheek. I heared moms weeping sound for several minutes and she stood from the bed.
I don't know what mom done for next two three minutes , and again she came back and sat besides me. Suddenly I heared mom saying : hellloo,,,
Mom : sooorry to disturb you this time, actually I had a problem...
I understood that mom is talking to someone in mobile . I can only heares my moms voice...
Mom : is there any doctor friend to you...
Mom : actually Iam in a problem now,,, my son had fever after we came back to our home from your shop. I made a big mistake , by mistake I gave him sleeping pill instead of paracetamol.
I understood who is there at the other end, it is vimal ,, today we didn't goes to any other shop other than his textyle shop..

Mom : that's the problem, I didn't find out it first.. His fever didn't decreased so, I gave one more after one hour... Now he is in dead sleep... I don't know what to do. Its late night , and you know we were alone here in our home, nobody is here... So thought ...
Mom : okey, thanks,,,, I will wait for the call.......
Mom cut the call and again stood from the bed and started walking here and there like mad...
Around 10 minutes gone, I heared moms phone ringing... Mom took the call ..
Mom : hellooo,,
Mom: haaa,,haaaa, wait a minute.....
After that mom came close to my leg and and started tickling under my feet... I tried to control myself but I couldn't stop moving my legs ... I became afraid, because I felt I will became caught by mom ...
But I heared mom saying in the phone : yes, his legs were slightly moving....
Mom : are you sure doctor?...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Mom : oh,.... Thank you very much doctor,, sorry for disturbing you in this late night........ Thank you very much......
Mom : no, no,, actually Iam a policy agent and vimal is also one of my policy holder ....
Mom : thank you very much again doctor...... Good n8...
Then mom exhaled her breath with big sound " ooooph...........".
Mom came closer to me again and kissed my cheek four five times.....
Moms mobile rang one more time....and mom picked the call..
Mom : haaa, he called me... He told me everything is fine, there's nothing to worry...
Mom : no , no,,, not required.....
Mom : Iam saying the truth,,, you don't need to come....
Mom : sure, I will call you..... Anyway,, thanks for your help...

Mom : my voice.... There's a small cut inside my mouth.... That's why my voice...
Mom : hahaha,,, no, no, no... Its not because of you... I chewed my tough while taking dinner...
Mom : but you are too rough,,,, be careful next time.....
Mom : don't forget about taking policies.... You are going to get the profit you asked....
Mom : I will tell you.... Next weak we can have a meeting... Then I will tell you how much policies I wanted.. So don't forget about the party you offered .. I think we can have the party that day...
Mom : but the place should be near to the city and safe....
Mom : I won't forget your help.... Because my son is my soul.... I just got it back after talking to the doctor.... Once again thank you... And sooorry for disturbing you at this late Night....
Mom : goodn8 , take care.....

Mom cut the call and i again heared mom walking hear and there... Finally mom joined me in the bed... Mom layed on the bed on my left side and mom came closer to my body and hugged me tightly.... Then I came to know mom removed the pallu completely and she is now in blouse and petticoat... After a long time I opened my eyes slowely ... And blinked my eyes several times because my eyes started paining because the long time acting of sleeping...
I felt very proud of my mom because she proved nobody is bigger than me and my family to mom. But I also felt sad because I came here with my mom today and acted like these much thinking something will I can see her with my own eyes... But it didn't happened...
Slowely I drifted into sleep...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:balamn1986
hi i m waiting for shopa chechi next move
shajan or vimal who get the chance on party with chechi

Quote:kumar_tamil21
woww, nice, i thought shoba would get fucked in front of sree, ot atleast sree got to get the smell of his mother's sex. he got to smell mom's armbit, that is his luck. in same way acting as sleeping he he can aslo put his face in mom's crotch and ass. mom may like son's hot breath with alcohol effect. thanks for the updat. please post often
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
27 page
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
keep going sir......one of my best story......thank you for sharing with us......
Like Reply
Kindly continue
Like Reply
But didn't take too much time to broke my sleep... I heared voice of sajan... I managed to remain in same position which Iam laying..Iam now laying on my back facing the upper wall of the room. I didn't opened my eyes..
Mom : there's no excuse sajan , not all on my son's or my family matteres. Don't you feel that you done a very bad, very very bad thing... I dont have any idea , how dare you gave my son sleeping pills. Oh god , thanks for you not gaving him the idea of gaving the sex drug to my son.
Sajan : please shobha, don't hurt me more.. How many times I told you soory.. Again Iam saying to you, sooorry, sooorry, sooorry for what I have done... I already told you, I didn't meant to hurt kannan ... I meant to protect you...
Mom : oh... Sajan, you are saying this bull shit again and again . please stop it. Giving sleeping pill, that too two pills to a 16 yr old boy.. Oh god... Don't you have brain?,, do you ever thought about the side effect... Please take it your self...
Sajan : I.. I used to take two three pills before after my wife's death... There were lot of nights which I used to sit and drink till 2o clock, 3o clock in the morning . during that days I used to take 2 to 3 pills daily for sleeping.

Mom : common, its your matter, do you want make my son like you...
Sajan : oh shobha,,, I didn't meant that... I just said... Please forgive me.. I tried to sleep but I couldn't,, that's why I came here to see you and apologize to you...
Mom : I told you sajan, there's no compromise on this matter...
Sajan : are you sure shobha.. Can't you forgive me after all I apologized these much..
Mom : please go away sajan... You dont know how I feel... Iam a mother ..
Sajan : don't say that, I don't know. Iam also a father of two daughters...
Mom : oh... You know that,,, after you having that knowledge you gave my.... Oh... Don't make me mad sajan...
Sajan : I got it, you are not going to forgive me... Don't worry , Iam going from this room, before that you watch I am taking the sleeping pills ...
I heared sajan opening a shelve and came back and sat back at the edge of the bed..
Sajan : I gave kannan two pills, Iam going to take four,, I can only repay to my mistake like this way,,.. Let's see what will happen to me..

Mom shouted : what the hell are you doing ?.. Are you mad?..
The bed shaked hardly because mom jumped from the bed and slapped on his hand which he had the pills..
Theres a long silence in the room, ...I wished to open my eyes and look at them what is happening.. But I know I can't do that..
Sajan : Iam sooorry shobha, really sooorry, please try to understand me.. Give me chance.. Don't be rude like this.. Please...
I thinks mom became sentimental.. Because I felt like that from her voice...
Mom : then tell me sajan, how do you want me to react in this situation..
Sajan : I know shobha, I know you are right and every mother will react like this... Please take my sorry shobha, I don't want anything more..
Mom : hmmm....
Again silence in the room for around one minute...
Sajan : shobha,,, shobha,,, hey shobha,,, please look at me....
Mom : mm....
I felt they were sitting so close now....

Sajan : once again... Iam really really sorry for what I have done. I know I made a big mistake.. But please try to understand the situation which I made it to do it. I promise I won't do any kind of like these mistakes in future...
Mom : mmm..
Sajan : you tell me,,, did I ever made a mistake before... Did I ever I hurted you...?..
Mom : mmm, no.. That's why I forgiving you this time and also this is the last time..
Sajan : thank you lot dear.....
Did he hugged my mom forcefully,,, I felt like that way..
Sajan : so...
Mom : what....?..
Sajan : you know Iam going to delhi for section officers meeting next week..
Mom : okey,,, happy journey...
Sajan : common shobha, so you know we can only meet after two weeks... So I wish you want to be mine for now for my sweat memory for the next two weeks...
Mom : I believe you gave my son sleeping pill for this purpose only.. Is it?...
Sajan : ohhhh,,,,, shobha.... Iam leaving then bye...
Mom : just joking dear,, how can I send you without any memory... Haha..
Sajan : oh my dear shobha,,, come here...

Mom : but here,,, my son....
My dick is rock hard now inside my pants until hearing my moms last words to sajan... I felt desperate because I got the chance to hear my mom having sex with sajan that too so close,, but mom ...
Sajan : okey then let's goto to the other room. You know theres no shortage of space and rooms in this house..
Moms replay again gave me the hope to fulfill my one of the best wish I ever had..
Mom : mmm, but I can't leave kannan alone hear... In this condition..
Sajan : then let's do it here... He is in deep sleep,, not going to wake up until tomorrow morning.. Don't worry...
Mom : its already morning dear, time now 0330 am.. Haha..
Sajan : haha, come here my queen..
Finally I started hearing what I ever dreamed of.. I prayed to god to gave me control...
I heared low moaning sounds of mom and sajan and even their breathing sounds... I heared they kissing passionately just near me... Mom made low moaning sounds " haaa,,haaa" during the kiss. Mom said : do it slowly otherwise you will tear the blouse...
Sajan : you looked so sexy today shobha,,,, thanks to kannan...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Again I heared they kissing for long time and I felt something fell down just beside my head. I suddenly got it what it was,,, it is nothing other than my moms blouse because my moms sweat smell flown inside my knows.. I countinued praying to god to gave me mental power to hold my position.
The bed started moving slowely probably they were now rolling each other on the bed.. Within no time I heared my mom started moaning loudly " haaaa,,haaaaaa,,,,oooooooph..aaaa, suck it hardly sajan,,, suck my boobs..... Suck my booobs hardly...".
I felt my dick will explode now because my dick is that hard hearing my mom's moaning sound also slutty words...
Mom countinued moaning for several minutes. With same kind of slutty words.. I felt my moms petticoat thrown to near my feet.
I imagined the scene in my mind, my mom laying on the bed only in her panty and sajan on top of her sucking her boobs one by one wildly..
Mom's moaning countinued moaning..... Untill mom said : don't go for that ... Its already sloppy with your juice... I can feel your cum still inside my pussy..
Sajan : I don't care shobha... I will lick your pussy... I like it very much... I like the taste of your juice very much.....
I think sajan started licking my birth hole with his toung... Because I heared mom making countinues " aaaaaa,,,aaaaa. " sound...

Sajan : lay over my body Shilpa,, my dick needs your mouth hardly......
Again the bed shakened hardly probably they changed their position... My moms moaning sound stopped now I heared " pluck,,, pluck sound and also the sound used to come while we taking the stick ice cream "..
I couldn't control myself, I opened my left eye slowely to check what they were doing...
"Oh my dear",, finally i saw with my naked eyes my slut moms slutty play..like as I expected mom and sajan is completely nude and mom is over sajans body now. Sajan laying on the bed like my position and Iam unable to see his face because my moms big ass covered his face completely.. I slowely lowered my vision to the other end of my moms aass and I came to know where the "pluck, pluck" sound is coming from.. My mom is the one who making the sound actually by sucking his big dick by her mouth hardly. I saw my moms head mooving up and down on his dick... Moms long hair were rolled and pinned behind her back head so the vision is clearful to my eyes..
I suddenly closed closed my eyes because sajan raised his both hands from moms waist. My heart bested fastly and again I opened half of my left eye...I saw sajans hands were now on my moms both ass cheeks and he is using his hands to spread my moms big ass cheeks...

I slightly turned my head slowely to my left side to see the hottest scenario I ever had seen in my all life.. I saw my mom mooving her ass front and back slightly over sajans face ,,,,..
They countinued in the same position for several minutes and I enjoyed every moment by watvhing the hot scenario of mom which is happening just near me around one and half meters away from me.
I closes my eye suddenly because both of them stopped what they doing suddenly. Then one of my biggest dream happened next.. Sajan turned his body towards to his right and along with that mom too slipped or falled down on from his body to the bed and my moms biggg hot white curvy ass touched my face... Sudden electric current flowed through my body and I felt like I am shivering ... But mom adjusted her body little bit and mooved hee ass towards sajan little bit .
I opened my both eyes for a quick look and shocked and excited to see my moms big ass is there in front of me completely nude that too the space between my nose and lips with moms big ass will be only 5 to 10 cm gap.. I felt the warmness of my moms ass all over my face ..

I also felt to move my face close to my moms ass and put it in touch with her big ass .
I enjoyed the sweet sexy ass visually that too so close for around two minutes because I felt like both of them were exhausted.. Then I saw mom raising his thigh a little bit and suddenly I closed my right eye. But nothing happened like I feared,, but something hot happened which I liked to see. I saw sajans hand entered inside the gap inbetween her thighs and he put his other hand over my moms ass and caught moms left ass cheek.
With the left hand sajan pulled my moms left ass cheek from the contact of right ass globe. As I expected I the hand which is inbetween my moms thigh mooving front and back slowely. I again opened my eyes to see it clearly and I saw his middle finger mooving inside into the gap of her both ass globes also the finger came back outside from there. I couldn't see his finger penetrating inside my moms ass hole because of the big ass which mom have.. I felt to open my zip and masturbate now because my dick started paining hardly inside my pant...

They were in the same position for another five minutes until sajan withdrawn his hand from inbetween the thighs. I again closed my eyes because I saw my moms body mooving slowely probably mom is going to sit on the bed or do something else..
Sajan said : I want my shobha ride on me now... Ride like a real slut... I want to see your boobs juggling like pinballs..
Mom : as your wish dear, but no hard ridings ,, Iam tired like hell,, wil ride softly...
Sajan : okey dear... Love you ... I love everything you do...
The bed again shaked three four times and I heared a low moan from mom and after that a big loud "aaaaaaaAaaaa" from both sajan and mom. I understood that his dick completely penetrated inside my birth hole now...
Within no time the bed started mooving up and down along with moms ride... I wished to open my eyes and see the hot sexy seen of my beautiful mom riding on the old mans dick.. But I know I can't open my eyes because if I opened my eyes now I will get caught surely by mom because moms head is in the sane direction as my head is.
I heared soft moaned countinuesly from my mom along with the bed movements..
Sajan : ohh,, shobha ,, I love you so much dear,,,, you are so hot dear,,,
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mom : I like you too dear....aaaaa,,,,,,,,aaaa
sajan : do you know,,, I feel like Iam your husband now. ?...
Mom : aaaa,,,,,.... Why....aaanow?.
Sajan : because ,, because kannan is laying just besides us and we are having sex like husband and wife while their son sleeping....
I didn't heared any replay from mom,,,, but I understood that mom looked at my face hearing his words .
Sajan : iaaam sooorry,,, Iam sooorry... Shobha,, please don't be angry with me now.....in this situation...
Mom : Iam not angry sajan,,, but I can't ride on you in this position... I feels awkward to see my sons face.... I feels he is watching everything what Iam doing now... I can't be like that...
Sajan : oh..... Okey,, do one thing let's change our laying position ....
I don't know whats happening in front of me ... But the bed again shakened for short period...
Sajan : are you comfortable now dear....
I felt his voice mooved away from near by my side and I tried to concentrate on what they talking...
Mom : mmmm, yes its okey now....

Then I understood that both of them changed their laying position now,,, now their head were in the direction of my legs and their legs were in the direction of my head...
Within no time the bed started mooving rhythamatically frontward and backward...
I heared sajan asking : did you enjoyed the party dear?...
Mom : hmmmmmmm,, but I don't like your friends actually... I came to the party only because of you and my son. ...aaaaa
Sajan : I know what's your problem... They were trying to flirt with you...
Mom : stop it sajan,, its not flirting actually,, they behaving like they wanted me to get layed with them..
Sajan : common shobha,, I can't blame them,, I think every men at the club today thought like you said... You were dazzled in the club...
Mom : haaa,aaaa,,,,oooooo.. Moms sound flowed inside the room along with the movement of bed..
I decided to take a chance and peak through corner of my eye.....I again slowely opened my left eye half and looked at them .... I had to say thanks to my mom.

Because of mom they took new position which is very helpful to me to watch everything clearly... Without being caught... Because I cant see their faces in the new position also they can't even seen mine. Because my mom is on top of sajan leaned completely frontward on his body . so neither mom and sajan can't see me watching them untill they stopped fucking and looked back to see me. I believed its not going to happen until they finished fucking.. And also now I can see my moms ass clearly from this angle fully spreaded and his big black dick going inside my birth hole and also coming out side from it. It's a superb scene to watch my moms pussy being completely stretched and his black dick fucking it...
I also saw white thick cream leaking from my moms pussy through sajans dick.. I know it is not semen that leaking... I seen like this cream leaking from pussy in bluefilms especially group sex videos after having a countinues fucking in the pussy... I remembered my moms words to sajan before he going to lick her pussy " your cum is still inside it".. So they already had sex inbetween party ,,, I don't know how many times he had fucked my moms pusssy.... So it will be the reason behind the creamy fluid leaking from my pussy....

I wondered , mom already had sex in the morning with vimal as per voice clip, also had sex with sajan in the afternoon while I gone with raju outside for shopping, I don't know how much time inbetween party,, and again mom is having sex with sajan,, that too mom enjoying it very much... I said myself " oh,,, my mom is a real cock hungry slut... ".
I heared sajan saying : Iam sooorry about my friends...
Mom : why are you saying sorry,, why are you still with that kind of friends...
Sajan : I told you about it...
Mom : common sajan, they used you, they fucked your wife , brought girls into this house for fucking, because this is a safe place, no one here to ask anything,, so they are safe always... What they had done till to you is using you and yousing your house and using your property.. Then still saying sooorry for them...
Sajan : hmmm.mmm....
Mom : todays party will be my last company with them ,, don't ever force me for another party which they included....aaaaa,,,, fuck me more hard sajan........
Sajan : okey dear , no problem.....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mom : sajan... Fuck me hard dear, fuck me hard,,, let's finish it...
Sajan : I don't want to finish,,, but don't forget you are in control don't ask me to finish ...
Mom : let's do it as your wish then....
What the fuck........ I shocked to see what next happened... My mom raised from his body and put her hand on his stomach and started bouncing on dick like real pro....
More than moms moan I heared sajans sound also " pluck , pluck, pluck" sound along with moms movement... I saw my moms ass shaking and its so hot to see from this angle and I also saw mom circled her waist like a porn star doing it in the video and sajan made a big " ooooaaaaaa" sound. Mom countinued bouncing on his dick and I saw his dick completely disappearing inside my birth hole. Suddenly mom increased the speed at the maximum and her moaning sound slowely slowely raised up to maximum. I understood that mom is reaching to her climax and suddenly mom roared " aaaaaaAAAaaaaaaaa" and collapsed over his body completely.... I came to know mom had orgasm , I don't know how many times she had only today..
There's total silence and I can hear both of them breathing heavily... They countinued in the same position for several minutes and I heared sajan saying : Iam not done yet dear,,,, probably the alcohols gave me more time today... What will I do,, do you want it inside your mouth...

Mom breathed heavily and said : n,,no,,,,,,, Iam totally tired sajan I can't move even a single muscle..Iam exhausted dear... My pussy is sore...
Sajan : okey,,, dear,,, then I will do it without wasting any energy from you... I closed my eyes because I saw they sajan mooving his body...
I closed my eyes around 3-4 minutes and I opened again after hearing sajan saying.. ,: is that okey for you dear....
Mom kept silent...
I saw now my mom is on her back laying on the bed and her hands were fully streached to both sides like dead.. And sajan is on his knees near my moms ass and moms both legs were on his shoulder. I saw sajan pulling my moms both thighs close to his front I can see only some part of my moms thigh and also the black hairy ass of sajan.
Finally I got it what is he going to do,, I saw he spitting on own right hand he pasted it some where which I couldn't see.. I heared he asking mom : stretch it for me dear....
Hearing it mom slowely brought her hands to her ass and caught both of her ass cheeks with her hands and stretched it... I saw sajan pushing his back to the front and he is using maximum force in it because I saw sajans black hairy ass cheeks were contracted to its minimum and there's no gap inbetween in his ass cheeks.

I heared mom making sounds... At first I heared " aaaaaaa" from her,,, then I hear mom saying to sajan " slow,, slow,, please slowely sajan",, and I heared sajan taking the air strongly in and out for three four times and he pushed his back hardly and his dick entered completely into my moms ass hole. Mom made a long " ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa" sound means like crying calling grandma..
Then sajan extended his both legs back ward and leaned on his front on my moms ass and mom is now laying on the bed by the support of her back and head .. My moms ass is in the air and moms hands were still on her both ass cheeks stretching it completely into both sides to reduce the pain and also for easily penetrating his dick inside the ass hole..
Sajan thrusted his dick with full force into my moms ass hole and I felt like mom is crying now with every thrust. Mom countinuesly called her mother and also begged sajan to fuck slowely like... " ammmmmmmaa,,,ammmmmmmmaa,,, kutta ,,kuttaa, do it slowely,, do it slowely,, please kuttaaa,,, ".
I saw clearly sajans dick entering completely inside my moms ass hole and sajan replayed in a lustfull manner to my moms beggings ..." It will,, it will finish soon ,,,soon dear,,, two minutes,, two minutes my baby,, I will finish in two minutes,, please control the pain my dear, you can do it,,,haaaa,,,aaaaaa,,, you are so tight shobhaaaa,,,aaaaaaa".

Mom countinued her beggings and in the same manner sajan replayed to my mom,,, and " plung , plung, plung sound touched my ear drum Along with his every thrust....
It countinued for two three minutes and sajan increased his speed maximum like he is going to cum and mom also cried loudly ... And finally I saw his back and legs shivering and made a big " aaaaaaaaaaa" sound put my moms legs and thighs back in the bed and slowely removed his dick from moms ass hole and layed over my body like exhausted..
I came to know the show finished completely and there's nothing more to happen for today...
I heared both of them breathing heavily and sajan left my moms body and sat back in his knees.
I closed my eyes suddenly and I felt like he fell down back ward just near to me on the bed. Now I was on the right edge of the bed and sajan just near me laying on his back and mom just besides sajan laying on her back but her head is in opposite direction..
I felt like I need to pee because I am controlling myself around past two hours now. I said in my mind " oh god, please control,,, you know I can't go to toilet and pee now.."..

Mom stood up from the bed and walked towards the toilet slowely and I heared bathroom door closing..
SUDDENLY I HEARED SAJAN SAYING : THANK YOU KANNAN,,,, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.... I DONT KNOW HOW CAN I SAY MY GRATITUDES TO YOU,, YOUR MOM GAVE ME LIGHT IN MY BLACK LIFE... DONT WORRY I WONT TELL ANYTHING TO SHOBHA BECAUSE I KNOW SHE CANT TAKE THIS.. I CANT MISS HER IN ANY REASON.. I EXPECT YOU ARE OKEY WITH OUR RELATIONSHIP,, HOPE IN FUTURE TOO I WILL GET YOUR SUPPORT...I HAVE YOUR NUMBER AND I THINK YOU HAVE MINE ALSO,, YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTIME FOR ANY HELP, HOPE I CAN ALSO CALL YOU TOO,, IAM SURE I WILL REQUIRED YOUR HELP IN FUTURE ALSO... YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO GET A MOM LIKE HER... FROM NOW ON I WONT CALL YOU KANNAN, I WILL CALL YOU MY SON.... BYE... AND GOOD MORNING.....

Saying this sajan stood from the bed and mooved outside of the room and he closed the door....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I heared sajans words completely and I opened my eyes after he gone out of the room. I was shocked and feared his words that he completed in one sentence... I know raju is the reason behind it... There's something happened after he left the room beaten by mom. I don't have any idea what to do. My list and hardness gone completely.the cheerful dreamy scenes vanished from my inside.. I closed my eyes hearing the bathroom door open and mom came back and sat beside me caressed my cheek and hair and layed back in the bed in the opposite direction like mom layed while riding on his cock. Probably she did that to avoid my face... Sleep didn't caught me because I was afraid... I opened my eyes slowely after sometime .. Then my fear washed away and my dick became rock hard seeing my moms big ass just besides me below my face abeam my chest. I slowely raised my head and looked at the clock and its 0545 in the morning.. Also I understood my mom is in dead sleep now... I couldn't control my list this time so I slowely slowely lowered my head and put my face so close to my moms nude ass.
I felt to put my face inside that big white ass cheeks but I didn't do it because I felt afraid. I widened my eyes and tried to look closely inbetween that ass cheeks.

I brought my face little bit closer to my moms ass. Suddenly very odd punchent smell started penetrating inside my nose. I don't know actually what is that odd smell. I also saw white fluid but not thick leaking from inside the ass globes. I slowely took my left hand from the bed and I gathered my courage still felt my hand shivering brought close tooms ass and slightly wiped the fluid with my one finger and ensured mom is not mooved and brought it to my nose. From that mixed smell I found it also contains sperms smell . I slowely opened my zip after a long time and put my dick outside and started mooving the skin of my dick slowely up and down with my two fingeres of right hand.
I don't know what made me to do it,, I put my finger which contained the fluid inside my mouth and tasted it... It tasted salty but I liked it... I again did the same with my finger and tasted again. Then my lusty mind made a big mistake I slowely raised my head also adjusted my body position and touched my face on my moms ass inbeteeen her thighs. I felt a sudden movement on my moms legs so I pulled my face back little bit. But mom didn't mooved her leg further so again took my face and touched my lips and nose in the ass crack. I felt warmness on my nose also on my face. I inhaled and exhaled hardly four five times and I lost my control and slowely rested my head on her thigh...

Suddenly mom raised her left leg and her body mooved back a little bit and put the thigh above my face . I didn't get time to react because it happened suddenly and now my upper head is inbetween my moms thighs and my lips and nose stocked right in her ass crack. I layed still like I got a shock... But I came to know mom is still in deep sleep now. Again she mooved little bit and my face completely stocked into her ass crack. I seen mom lot of time sleeping by putting a pillow inside her both thighs. My both cheeks jammed by moms thighs..
Then suddenly I felt the fluid leaking from inside her and touching the space inbetween my nose and lips. I know I dreamed this position several times laying putting my head inside her ass... I slowely opened my mouth and licked the cream with the edge of my toung softly.. I tasted the saltyness and countinued do it. Along with that I mooved the skin of my dick upward and backward. While licking the cream suddenly my mom left her gas with unusual sound of " ploung". Because my moms ass is filled by sajans sperm so the trapped air came with a load of his sperm out of my moms asshole and sprayed on my lips nose and lower cheek. I closed my eyes because of the odd smell.. I slowely opened my eyes after few seconds and started licking the cream completely...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I increased the speed of licking because my list forced me to do it. About 70% of the cream outside my moms asshole licked clean by my toung , suddenly mom lifted her leg and changed her laying position leaving my head back , probably she felt tickling because of my licking...
I looked at my mom and found she is still in sound sleep . so I slowely raised from the bed and went to toilet... I didn't wasted any time I wiped my face with my left hand started shaking my dick fastly. I licked my wet hand also tried to remember the hot scenes of my mom with sajan which I seemed with my own eyes.. It didn't took so long I shooted a huge load in the toilet...
After cleaning and taking long breaths I slowely came back to bed and layed near my mom like before. No unnecessary thinking's came in inside my mind because iam now tired like in hell because I shooted that much cum after holding for several hours....
I don't know when I slept or how I got my sleep.. I opened my eyes hearing rajus voice .. I saw him in front of me with a cup of tea... He gave a wicked smile and I looked at the clock and time is 1000am in the morning. I didn't seen mom near me ,, i heared water falling inside bathroom. I slowely came back into reality and looked at raju angrily ,,other than I don't know what will I ask to him..

Raju put the coffee on the table and sat beside me and said slowely in low voice: sooorry kannan, I didn't had any choice yesterday,, . I love my master sajan very much.. I saw him that sad after your mom shouted at him and get outed him.. That's why I..... Iam soorry.... Thinks nothing bad happened and you seened or heared what you wanted... Don't worry ,, sajan sir told me to said you to be cool, he won't ever tell that your mom because he wants your mom through out his life like you saw yesterday...
Raju stood from the bed and said : sajan sir wants you to act sleeping for one more hour.. He is going to come to this room... Saying this he mooved away..
I didn't understood anything.. I sat in the bed and suddenly I saw sajan entering inside my room only in a half trouser... I lowered my face and didn't looked at him... He circled my bed and went near to the bathroom and knocked the door.
I heared mom asking : who's that?..
I turned back and looked at sajan and I saw he looking at me with a wicked smile....he didn't told me anything but he told to mom : its me dear....
Mom with a panicked voice ; what you want sajan,, get out....
Sajan : just open for a second,,, there's a towel inside.. Pass me that...

I heared mom unbolting the door, suddenly I layed back and closed my eyes...
I heared my mom saying : what the hell are you.... And the door closed again....
I opened my eyes and looked at the door and I didn't found sajan there... I heared low voices from inside the bathroom... I tried to concentrate to listen what mom and sajan talking inside but I couldn't...
Suddenly raju came inside the room and came closer to me and asked : did they start?.. Iam still angry at him so I said : I don't know..
Raju said : I came to pick the used dresses actually... Saying that he picked the saree , blouse and also the petticoat from the ground along with my moms blue colour panty. He stretched the used panty and looked both sides and I saw a brightness in his eyes. Then he put it near his nose and took a long air inside his nose like an inhaler... Then he slowely slowely exhaled the air outside . after that he looked at me and winked at me. Then he throwed the panty into my face and said : it belongs to your moms...... Saying that he mooved away from the door..

I looked at him going from the room and after that I took the panty and inspected in and out both sides like raju did. I saw lot stains of cum or my moms juice I don't know what it is,,, on the panty.. I layed back with the panty on m hand. I tried to think how to face sajan from now but I didn't get time. I heared my moms sexy moaning sounds from inside the bathroom.." Haaa,ha,ha,has,haa"...
In the morning itself I got a great hard on and I put my dick outside and started shaking hearing the sexy sound coming from the toilet. I brought the panty close to my mouth and sniffed it three four times also concentrated hearing the loud moans of my mom.. Within no time I completed my second masturbation of today... Moms moaning sound countinued for around five minutes more and slowely slowely it ended.
I came to know their action also completed and sajan will came back in anytime back from toilet. So I closed my eyes and acted like sleeping......
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I increased the speed of licking because my list forced me to do it. About 70% of the cream outside my moms asshole licked clean by my toung , suddenly mom lifted her leg and changed her laying position leaving my head back , probably she felt tickling because of my licking...
I looked at my mom and found she is still in sound sleep . so I slowely raised from the bed and went to toilet... I didn't wasted any time I wiped my face with my left hand started shaking my dick fastly. I licked my wet hand also tried to remember the hot scenes of my mom with sajan which I seemed with my own eyes.. It didn't took so long I shooted a huge load in the toilet...
After cleaning and taking long breaths I slowely came back to bed and layed near my mom like before. No unnecessary thinking's came in inside my mind because iam now tired like in hell because I shooted that much cum after holding for several hours....
I don't know when I slept or how I got my sleep.. I opened my eyes hearing rajus voice .. I saw him in front of me with a cup of tea... He gave a wicked smile and I looked at the clock and time is 1000am in the morning. I didn't seen mom near me ,, i heared water falling inside bathroom. I slowely came back into reality and looked at raju angrily ,,other than I don't know what will I ask to him..

Raju put the coffee on the table and sat beside me and said slowely in low voice: sooorry kannan, I didn't had any choice yesterday,, . I love my master sajan very much.. I saw him that sad after your mom shouted at him and get outed him.. That's why I..... Iam soorry.... Thinks nothing bad happened and you seened or heared what you wanted... Don't worry ,, sajan sir told me to said you to be cool, he won't ever tell that your mom because he wants your mom through out his life like you saw yesterday...
Raju stood from the bed and said : sajan sir wants you to act sleeping for one more hour.. He is going to come to this room... Saying this he mooved away..
I didn't understood anything.. I sat in the bed and suddenly I saw sajan entering inside my room only in a half trouser... I lowered my face and didn't looked at him... He circled my bed and went near to the bathroom and knocked the door.
I heared mom asking : who's that?..
I turned back and looked at sajan and I saw he looking at me with a wicked smile....he didn't told me anything but he told to mom : its me dear....
Mom with a panicked voice ; what you want sajan,, get out....
Sajan : just open for a second,,, there's a towel inside.. Pass me that...

I heared mom unbolting the door, suddenly I layed back and closed my eyes...
I heared my mom saying : what the hell are you.... And the door closed again....
I opened my eyes and looked at the door and I didn't found sajan there... I heared low voices from inside the bathroom... I tried to concentrate to listen what mom and sajan talking inside but I couldn't...
Suddenly raju came inside the room and came closer to me and asked : did they start?.. Iam still angry at him so I said : I don't know..
Raju said : I came to pick the used dresses actually... Saying that he picked the saree , blouse and also the petticoat from the ground along with my moms blue colour panty. He stretched the used panty and looked both sides and I saw a brightness in his eyes. Then he put it near his nose and took a long air inside his nose like an inhaler... Then he slowely slowely exhaled the air outside . after that he looked at me and winked at me. Then he throwed the panty into my face and said : it belongs to your moms...... Saying that he mooved away from the door..

I looked at him going from the room and after that I took the panty and inspected in and out both sides like raju did. I saw lot stains of cum or my moms juice I don't know what it is,,, on the panty.. I layed back with the panty on m hand. I tried to think how to face sajan from now but I didn't get time. I heared my moms sexy moaning sounds from inside the bathroom.." Haaa,ha,ha,has,haa"...
In the morning itself I got a great hard on and I put my dick outside and started shaking hearing the sexy sound coming from the toilet. I brought the panty close to my mouth and sniffed it three four times also concentrated hearing the loud moans of my mom.. Within no time I completed my second masturbation of today... Moms moaning sound countinued for around five minutes more and slowely slowely it ended.
I came to know their action also completed and sajan will came back in anytime back from toilet. So I closed my eyes and acted like sleeping......
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We reached back our home around 1100am. I don't know what is actually going through my mind. I was happy excited because the hot scenes of my mom being banged by sajan were still in my eyes. But Iam also tensed, because now sajan knows I know everything about my mom and him and I don't have any problem with that. More than that the old bastered took adwantage of the situation. He fucked my mom inside the bathroom while iam just outside the room. I didn't took much time to fell in sleep.
I opened my eyes hearing my moms voice calling me. I went downstairs and saw a courier guy standing outside my home . my mom is also standing there just in front of him. The guy gave me a paper for my sighn and while sighninh I checked the senders address and I found it was sent by afsal from ksa. I found the courrier guy inspecting my mom from top to bottom. My mom is in a plain yellow maxi and looking at moms face I understood mom too just awakened from sleep. Moms hair were caressely pinned behind her head in round shape. I understood why the guy inspecting mom that keenly . because it is clear that mom didnt weared bra inside the maxi. Even petticoat also. Because the silk type material of her maxi clearly shows my moms body figure especially moms boobs. Anyone can easily trace out the markings of her nipples poking through the maxi.

After taking the pack from the guy mom turned and walked back inside the room and I saw the guy still staring at mom. I looked at mom and saw moms big ass swinging so nicely while walking also the panty lane also visible at my moms ass. I looked at the guy and he gave a foolish smile and slowely slowely he returned back to his bike.
Before asking I told to mom it was from afsal and I think my moms new mobile phone will be there inside. I felt mom became happy hearing it , I told to mom that I will call afsal before opening the pack and will gave it to mom in evening. Mom said okey....
After that we took lunch together and mom went back inside her room I believed mom is still tired needs more sleep. I took the pack and went to my room and as I expected I got a branded smartphone but not a fresh one probably second handed. Also I got one button spy can and its accessories. I called afsal and informed him I got the parcel and afsal briefed me about the specialities of phone and working of the spy camera. Afsal told me the phone have two specialities , one is all call silent voice recording and second one is important . he told me I need to install a software from internet in my laptop and after that I need to link a application which is in the phone with the software in the laptop.

Then I can able to see around all activities like messaging and different chats even can listen incoming out going calls through my laptop. Afsal warned me about using the spy camera.
He was busy that time saw he told me he will catch me later in night. After that I installed the software in my laptop and linked the application with the software like he said. After that I went downstairs and took my moms hand bag along with moms mobile and came back to my room. I changed the sim card from old phone to the new smart phone and confirmed the software is working as afsal said. After that I made a hole from inside to outside in my moms black fancy leather type hand bag to put the spy camera. Because it is the only thing which mom carries with her all time. I put the spy cam inside the bag like can lense is in such a position can record the video of outside. I ensured the cam wouldn't noticed by anyone. Then I decided to put the cam in the hand bag everyday morning before going out. Rest of time I need to take it with me for charging purpose also to avoid being caught by mom. Then I took the bag and put it back from where I took the bag before.

With the new phone I went to my moms room to gave it to mom. There I saw my mom is in deep sleep , like always sleeping im such a position for making my dick hard. Because mom were laying facing down to the bed. Moms Maxy were raised up to her mid thigh like always and half of her white milky big things up to feet were open and moms ass under the maxi looked so sexy( structure). Suddenly yesterdays event came in my mind the way I layed putting my head inbetween her thighs and I licked the cream which came from holes. Thinking that I had nausea first but my dick maintained its hardness. I wished to raise the maxi more upward and sniff the hot punchent smell inside the big ass globes.
I decided to try my luck one more time and I sat beside her in the bed and before doing anything mom lost her sleep and jumped from the bed like she felt a shock. I too bit afraid seeing that and I looked at mom and asked : what happened mom?..
Mom replayed after three four loud breath : you made me scared...ooh...
I smiled at mom and said : common, who will be here other than me mom.. Hehe..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mom too laughed at me and I said : I came here to gave you my mom new mobile.. Saying that I gave the new mobile to mom..
Mom looked the mobile carefully and looked at me and said : is it brand new?..
Me : I don't think so.. But it is in good shape..
Mom : haa,, did you call to your afsal sir?..
Me : yes mom.. Only after that I opened the pack.
Saying this I layed on the bed near to mom..
Mom too layed back on the bed touching her body with mine and said : oh,, you should have informed me before you call him...
Me : why?..
Mom : I think I should have convey my thanks.. Inform me next time while you talking with him..
Me : mom, you have to no.. Nowadays theres no calls.. Only chats...
Mom : I know that... I think I will also get uses to it...

Me : don't worry, I will teach you gave me the phone...
I took the phone from my moms hand and I told : mom first of all you need internet connection for that.. You need to recharge the phone .. You can also use our wify connection... Saying that I taught my mom all the basic functions of the phone. Then I taught her usage of different chat apps.. Including fb, whtsup... Also taught her how to do chatting , video calling, voice calling etc...
In the chat app I put one beautiful photo of my mom as pro pic and changed the status " GOT NEW PHONE,, AVAILABLE IN INTERNET".. I don't know why I did that probably my devilish idea to let others know ,especially anwar and vimal that mom started using smart phone and social apps. I believed I will get something through that. I believed mom lerned everything I taught to her and I handed the phone back to my mom.
Mom didn't showed any interest to know further she turned her body towards me and put her hand also right leg over my body and hugged me tightly. I felt her 36d boobs on my body also the hotness of my moms body. Then mom asked : are you okey dear?, I mean still feeling sleepy?..

Me : Iam good mom, I think you are sleepy now..
I decided to tease mom further with questions..
Mom : haa, but I don't think I will get sleep now..
Me : you didn't tell me.. How was the party yesterday?..
Mom : it was nice...you should have come with me yesterday..
Me : haa.. Anyway how many men were there in the party?..
Mom : I don't know exactly but there were lot.. Actually the party organized in a club.. There were lot of people including girls ,couples... One big table were reserved for us that time.. Why you asked about men?..
Mom looked at me suspiciously , I can feel little fear in her eyes...
Me : hahaha,, nothing..
Mom : why are you laughing ?,, tell me dear...

I gathered my courage and said : I think all other girls and women's were became jealous watching my sweet mom..
Mom : what... Why should they?..
Me: common, you looked stunning yesterday in that saree.. Superb... Very very superb.. I believe every men at that club oogled at you at least for once.. I managed not saying the word "sexy" in between.
I saw a brightness on my moms face hearing my comment also a small smile came in my moms face..
I countinued : now I think the infection caught my eyes yesterday were at perfect time...
Mom : what?..
Me : yes mom.. Think about what happened if I have came with you for the party yesterday... Then there will be such situation like ...like. . the advertisement of bathing soap which used to show in the TV .
Mom : I didn't get you...
Me : oh... That advertisement mom.. A kid calling his mom and others says " mom!!!!!".. Did you forgot ..
Mom : hmmm.... I think lot of big big dialogues which is not suitable for your small mouth coming these days from your mouth...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Hearing that I looked at moms face and I felt mom liked my comment but mom is acting like a serious mother..
So I raised from the bed like I was disappointed or angry and sat in the bed and without looking at my moms face I said : okey then.. I think I better be that small kid like you said who cries always...
My moms mouth opened and looked at me like surprised and started laughing loudly.....
Then I said : take your leg of me mom, Iam going back to my room....
But mom pulled me back to the bed and made me lay back like before and hugged me tightly and said : you are not going to anywhere... Iam just joked my dear... Do you know ,, you always fascinates me dear son.. Lucky to have a boy like you as my son...
I didnt said anything other than long loud " hmmm" and acted I am angry...
Mom looked at me laughed again and suddenly kissed my cheek and said : love you dear... You makes me feel comfortable always.. You are the light of my dark world... Again mom gave a sloppy kiss on my cheek...

I laughed this time and looked at my moms face and said : nice dialogues mom.. I think I have heared this dialogue before somewhere in a movie...
Hearing it mom too started laughing and we both laughed together like crazy....
After that I said : mom I love you so much, I know how hardly you are working for our family... You have always my love and support mom.. Don't worry about anything...
Mom : I know that dear....
This time I gave a sloppy kiss on my moms cheek..and I turned towards mom and hugged her tightly...
Then I surprised hearing my moms sudden question : are you sure that I looked okey yesterday in that.. In that saree?..
I don't know why mom asked this question actually.. I think probably mom make suring I don't felt any suspicious or doubt about mom and sajan .
I said : mom ,, I said the truth... You looked so superb and sexy in that saree... God promise..
I felt mom bit shocked hearing the word sexy from my mouth probably a word which should not have said by any son to his mom.
But mom only said : hmmm...
But I said : believe me mom.. I know the word sexy makes you feel bad.. But you have to understand we are living in 21th century..

Mom : I already told you you always make me wonder dear...
Mom gave cheeky smile at this time....
Now I know mom is okey with that so I countinued : I know you felt odd odd at that time while taking photographs.
Mom didn't looked at my face this time just gave a small " mmm".
Me : if you felt like that because my presence, then its not required mom. I know about sajan uncle. He is rich and living that kind of modern rich life style. So that's why he became that intimate with you yesterday. I promise I didnt felt odd or bad by that. After I like him very much and I know he too thinks we are family members to him. More than anything I know he helps you and support you every time in your job.
Mom gave a surprised look again in my face and slowely smiled at me : oh.. I think my son is also a modern guy.. Anyway you are right dear, he uses to help me so much in my job. But all other guys were not like you dear.. You have to understand the truth that our society is still conservative and they were always looking here and there to make unwanted stories about others...

Me : oh.. Tell them go to hell mom.. You are a working women who runs the family with your own effort while other women's were at their home watching TV. You don't need to worry mom, Iam here with you... I will be always.. Don't even mind about basterds like them ,, sooorry for my bad language...
Hearing my words mom smiled brightly and kissed all over my face didn't left a single place on my face and said : thank you dear, I just want to hear that.. It gives me somch comfort dear...
I hugged mom tightly and my moms boobs were crushed on my chest and I don't know how I got the courage or strength first time in my life after started my memories I kissed on my moms red thick lips hardly .
Mom didn't even mooved , layed like mom frozen ... I broke the kiss and again hugged her hardly and before even mom could react I said : I know your condition very well mom, running here and there everyday for making money. I know there's no one even our relatives even my dad there to comfort you. I always feels very bad mom. I always feels. You don't know.. I used to cry thinking about your hard work for our family, I used to come to your room without your knowledge to look at your tired face.. I used to pat on your head ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I love you so much mom, Iam so lucky to have a mom like you.mm I love you so much..
I know I lied to mom because I used to come to mom room only to look at my moms hot body not to comfort her.. But I know if I didn't lied like that now , mom will kick on my butt for my bold act kissing on her lips..
I layed there hugging mom strongly I was bit afraid I dont know how mom is going to react...
But my super delivery of super dialogue worked and mom kisses on my forehead and patted my hair and said : thank you my dear,, love you very much..
I felt relieved hearing that but didn't last long.. Mom said : but never ever do that again?.
Me looked at moms face and said : Iam soorry..
Mom : I mean don't kiss on my lips...
I know I had to say something otherwise Iam not going to get the chance to kiss her red thick soft lips which always make my dick hard again..
I know theres only one way that is sentimence, I said : oh... Iam soorry... I didn't ... I thought... I better not to be kiss you next time .. I think you too mom.. Iam going back to my room..
I tried to getup from bed but mom didn't allowed me and hold me still : oh... I will kiss my son.. I don't need your permission for that ...

Me : you need it mom.. Leave me....
Mom : no... What will you do?..
Me : I won't do anything.. Because you are my mom..
I maintained angry looking face and mom smiled looking at my face...
Mom : oh my dear boy.. What's your problem?..
Me : i don't have any problem.. You have the problem... I tried to became a good friend with you. Because I know you wanted it.. That's why... Anyway I understood you don't want a friend or you didn't like my company..
Mom : oh dear, look who is angry.. You are right my dear.. I always felt i have someone to comfort me.. You can be my friend dear..
Me : I don't want to be your friend, let it be like this way..
I tried to get up again but mom didn't allowed me caught me still with her power...
Mom : common, i didn't tell anything that wrong to make you think that way.... If you want to leave your mom alone , and you want to make me feel lonely , then okey you can go now..

Mom throw the sentimence ball back at me and I trapped in that..
Mom let me loose and I got up from the bed and without looking at moms face I said : you started it.. You kissed me all over my face and I just gave a kiss back .. Then you told me you didn't like it.. Iam going to my room..
Mom : common , why are you so silly dear, you can always kiss me dear, but in lips.... That's bit odd dear...
Me : mom... Iam your son not your lover... I know that.. I don't know what you... Anyway leave it... Iam not going to interfrere in your matters from now on...
Saying that I started walking I heared my mom calling calling name but i walked to my room...
I know my last dialogue should been hit on the target.. So decided to keep quiet and calm not to go near to mom untill mom makes an approach...
In evening I had my dinner with mom and I didn't looked at her face all the time and acted Iam angry and sentimental.. Mom tried for conversation with me but i didn't shows interest in that only gave answers in yes or no manner...
I layed in my bed and i was disappointed because mom didn't approached me like I thought.

While I was playing with my thinkings mom came to my room and sat in the bed and started looking at me with a cheeky smile. I asked : what mom?..
Mom : nothing, I think I will sleep here today with my son..
Me : you can sleep anywhere you wanted , I think you paid money for this bed...
Suddenly I saw moms facial expression changing like irritated hearing my dirty replay..
Mom asked : what is your problem?.. Sometimes you talking like matured and sometime very silly...
Me : I don't have any problem.. If you want to sleep here then do that mom , why are you irritating me..
Mom became sad hearing that and mom said in low husky voice : so that's it... Now I believe you are better than me throwing film dialogues.. I know no one will be there with me.. Iam alone.. Always alone... Saying that mom stood from the bed and went to downstairs..
Then I realized Its gone too far than I thought and mom became emotional .. So decided to go to mom and comfort her. While walking I thought " leave it kannan.. You are not going to kiss her lips again". I opened the door and I saw my mom laying on the bed facing downward . hearing my foot steps mom raised her head and looked at me . then I saw her eyes were red and filled with water.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mom asked : what you want?..
Me : I want to sleep with my mom today...is there any problem?..
Mom : I don't have any problem.. But I don't know about you..
I switched off the light and jumped to the bed and layed near mom..
I hugged her tightly but mom didn't mooved a bit here and there layed still. I started rubbing my finger on her back and mom asked : what?..
Me : nothing...
I countinued scrubbing moms back and mom turned towards me and said : stop it..
Me : Iam soorry... Really soorry mom..
Mom : I don't want your soorry.
Me : please mom.. I became sad hearing your sudden answer that you didn't like my kiss... Iam not going to kiss you again, I promise..
Mom : oh you fool... Did you undestood in that way?..
Me : then what?..

Mom : I didn't tell you to stop giving kiss.. I always want you to kiss me.. But not in lips...
Me : lips or cheek what's the difference mom. I kissed my mom not my aunt or nephew.. Whatever...leave it.. You are still conservative.. Always be like that.. Leave it..
Mom : no difference?..
Me : I told you I kissed my mom...
Mom : mm,, what about other dialogues?..
Me : you know, I said like that because I became emotional.. You know I always be with you stand with you...
Saying it I hugged my mom tightly
Mom : oh my dear... I know da... I love you so much... But you shocked me and make me cry actually.. Hearing your words that you used to come to my room tiptoed and used to see my tired face. Oh god thank you so much for gaving me such a caring son..

Mom too hugged me tightly and again her bra less boobs crushed on my chest...
Me : love you so much mom, respect for your hard work mom.. Iam sad I couldn't help you..
Mom : oh ,,, you dont need to be sad my dear, now its not your job to help me run the family. Study well dear.. You will have your time... Then I will take rest like other ladies... But don't ever cry dear, you are boy not a girl.. Look at me .. Iam not crying ... Then why you my dear ...
Me : lie,,, I saw tears in your eyes just now...
Mom : you know the reason... You talked to me like that then what will I do?,, you are the only one I have to support me.. You are my backbone .. And you told me you don't want to be... Tell me what will I do then?..
Me : Iam soorry mom, I won't talk like that to you again , promise. But Iam not alone mom , sukanya also there..
Mom : common, she is a girl and she is going to be someone's wife one day. She can't be like you dear...
Me : mmm, don't worry mom I will kiss you when ever I likes and whenever you wanted... I think I need to kiss you now...
Mom : oh.. Who is stopping you dear ,,haha..
Me : actually its quite dark , can't see your cheek, what will happen if I accidently kissed on your lips again. Why making a scene again?.. That's why..
Mom : oh god... You are such silly boy come here....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
30 page
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
My mom caught my head with her hands and kissed on my forehead hardly. Then mom surprised me completely , mom kissed on my lips with her red thick long lips softly. Its a short soft kiss but my mouth opened and eyes widened by the surprise act from mom. I know mom didn't noticed the change of expression in my face because of the darkness.
Mom said : is that okey for you dear?..
Hearing it I kissed my moms right check hardly at first and then hardly kisses on my moms lips. And said : yes mom... Thank you....
Mom started laughing and hugged me so tightly...
( I forgot to tell something because I lost the mood because of the fight with mom. After the bath mom changed her yellow colour maxi and weared the rose colour silk type sleeveless nighty . mom don't have much sleeveless nighties , in my knowledge mom have three sleeveless nighties in rose, light yellow and dark green colours . all the nighties were imported but I don't know actually who gave it to my mom. But I only seen once mom wearing this sleeveless nighty that too long before).
We both were laying hugging each other so tightly and my head is rested just above my moms boobs or can say my chin were pressed on my moms boobs. The punchent smell of sweat from moms armpit penetrated inside my nose and started effecting it on my small dick. I felt my dick gaining hardness , I thanked god for making me wear underwear today night inside my lungi which I never uses to wear in the night.
Suddenly a doubt came inside my mind and I asked to mom : mom I had a doubt?..
Mom : ask me dear?..

Me : I never see you wearing this sleeveless nighty before. I saw it were put inside the almara for all this time in folded state . What happened?..
Mom : oh,, is it look bad dear?..
Me : common, I didn't say like that. What's the problem with this nighty. Its okey.. Suits you nicely.. I think sleeveless will be better in hot climate like nowadays. I meant to ask, why you never tried this nighty before?..
Mom : you are the reason my dear son..
Me : hey?....
Mom : yes my dear. But one thing is I used to wear it in nights. Just before going to bed. Not even inside our home. I always felt odd wearing this nighty even if I were in home. You know ,, sleeveless .. Its bit modern fashioned in front of others.. Now..
Me : what happened now?..
Mom : that's I said, you are the reason... Your words ,, you told me I looked so nice in that sleeveless saree yesterday. So I got some confidence to wear this today. Do you know,, I expected this question from you hours before. But not this way actually. I tried a lot to bring your attention on my nighty.But you don't even looked at me at that time. I really wanted to hear the opinion about wearing this nighty from you.
Suddenly I understood smothing changed inbetween my mom and me. That's a big change, my mom, my own mom just said she wanted to know my opinion on wearing her nighty. I can feel the big big change in my moms attitude towards me.

Actually I think i know the reason behind it.. Yesterday night its me who gave courage or encouraged mom wear such revealing tranperent sleeveless saree for the party. I know I gave so much confidence to her yesterday. Probably that's why mom wanted to know my opinion wearing this nighty.
I also cursed myself for not looking mom properly in this tight sleeveless nighty properly..
I said : okey mom, then it is my opinion, you looks so nice in this nighty. Why are you thinking about others. Iam here with you mom. More than looking I know you feels comfortable in this hot climate season. In my opinion you should have wear only this nighty untill at least change of climate.
Mom : you are right my son..it is more comfortable in this hot climate.
Me : mom ,, why can't you wear this in day time also?,, I think in day time climate will be more hotter than night..
Mom : I wish I wear this nighty, but in day time its not possible dear.. There's a chance to people come here in our home or pass by the road in the front.
Me : so what mom?.. We are living our life. They are not giving money to live our life.
Mom : haha,, its not like that... You won't understood..
Me : whatever, its upto you,, I will there with you , support you always...
Mom : oh my dear, your words always makes me happy...

Me : nice to hear that from you mom..
I again kissed on my moms lips but this time too softly, a soft sloppy kiss.
I just waited for two seconds to know moms reaction , but mom didn't said anything apart from hugging me tightly..
I decided to tease mom little more to know what actually mom thinking , I said : can I ask something?..
Mom : of course my dear..
Me : how many peoples approached you yesterday?..
Mom : means..
Me : iam very much sure that my mom will be the best looking women in yesterday's party. So its is sure that men will have approached you with love letters..
Mom started laughing hearing that and said : common dear, don't ask such type foolish questions..haha
Me : common mom, ....
Mom : please don't ask this type questions to your mom..
I understood mom is not going to answer my question.. I decided to say something else..
Me : mom why can't you try sleeveless saree's like yesterday you weared for the party?..
Mom : oh you didn't left the saree matter yet..
Me : no mom, because you don't know how beautiful you were yesterday.. I didn't scene you like that before ever.. I wish, I wanted to see my mom like that forever.. Like a beauty queen.. Don't you like that mom?..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply