Fantasy CRUSADE OF KAVYA IN AGARTALA
Hi to every one.. As per communicate to Auther. He told that he won't continue story as lack of time...

If any one can interest this story may continue... Or else I would like to continue this story...


Please tell me.... Pls respond who interest story... If some people can respond I will start by tomorrow...


Thankyou
[+] 1 user Likes girrich9486's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(06-10-2026, 06:05 PM)girrich9486 Wrote: Hi to every one.. As per communicate to Auther. He told that he won't continue story as lack of time...

If any one can interest this story may continue... Or else I would like to continue this story...


Please tell me.... Pls respond who interest story... If some people can respond I will start by tomorrow...


Thankyou

Omg awesome bro....pls continue
Like Reply
(06-10-2026, 07:15 PM)Shabaz123 Wrote: Omg awesome bro....pls continue

fight

Pls continue
Like Reply
(06-10-2026, 06:05 PM)girrich9486 Wrote: Hi to every one.. As per communicate to Auther. He told that he won't continue story as lack of time...

If any one can interest this story may continue... Or else I would like to continue this story...


Please tell me.... Pls respond who interest story... If some people can respond I will start by tomorrow...


Thankyou

Please continue bro... We are waiting
Like Reply
Start it dude but make a new thread!
[+] 1 user Likes 29e5o.a7.9.'s post
Like Reply
(06-10-2026, 06:05 PM)girrich9486 Wrote: Hi to every one.. As per communicate to Auther. He told that he won't continue story as lack of time...

If any one can interest this story may continue... Or else I would like to continue this story...


Please tell me.... Pls respond who interest story... If some people can respond I will start by tomorrow...


Thankyou
Please continue in new thread ! Create your own boundary on this story to avoid unnecessary reader demands to mold story as per their fantasy
[+] 1 user Likes fantasywriter's post
Like Reply
(06-10-2026, 06:05 PM)girrich9486 Wrote: Hi to every one.. As per communicate to Auther. He told that he won't continue story as lack of time...

If any one can interest this story may continue... Or else I would like to continue this story...


Please tell me.... Pls respond who interest story... If some people can respond I will start by tomorrow...


Thankyou

I feel this is more or less similar to ur nisha story... So no use of continuing.. This is my opinion though i may be wrong
Like Reply
(10 hours ago)Umavictor32 Wrote: I feel this is more or less similar to ur nisha story... So no use of continuing.. This is my opinion though i may be wrong

No... both Kavya and Nisha are officers, but their stories are completely different.
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 12:36 AM)29e5o.a7.9. Wrote: Start it dude but make a new thread!

OK bro.. Thankyou
Like Reply
(10 hours ago)fantasywriter Wrote: Please continue in new thread ! Create your own boundary on this story to avoid unnecessary reader demands to mold story as per their fantasy

Thankyou bro
Like Reply
(06-10-2026, 07:52 PM)ind_rocks Wrote: fight

Pls continue

Thankyou
Like Reply
(9 hours ago)Shabaz123 Wrote: No... both Kavya and Nisha are officers, but their stories are completely different.

Thankyou bro.. For support Not like some of the members who critised always..
Like Reply
(06-10-2026, 06:05 PM)girrich9486 Wrote: Hi to every one.. As per communicate to Auther. He told that he won't continue story as lack of time...

If any one can interest this story may continue... Or else I would like to continue this story...


Please tell me.... Pls respond who interest story... If some people can respond I will start by tomorrow...


Thankyou

1. Firstly nisha story is going on very well.. Please concentrate on that story rather than keeping legs on two boats.. Also u will have some personal priorities.. By Writting too many stories, u wont be able to balance time..

2). Similarities with nisha and kaavya

A) both work for security officer department 
B)In both stories, female character portray they are strong but have sex for benefits..
C)Both story has villian with revenge factor...



So i feel its waste to spend ur time on this story...

Anyway.. Its my opinion... Rest is upto author to decide..
[+] 1 user Likes Umavictor32's post
Like Reply
(5 hours ago)Umavictor32 Wrote: 1. Firstly nisha story is going on very well.. Please concentrate on that story rather than keeping legs on two boats.. Also u will have some personal priorities.. By Writting too many stories, u wont be able to balance time..

2). Similarities with nisha and kaavya

A) both work for security officer department 
B)In both stories, female character portray they are strong but have sex for benefits..
C)Both story has villian with revenge factor...



So i feel its waste to spend ur time on this story...

Anyway.. Its my opinion... Rest is upto author to decide..

Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply




Users browsing this thread: madhubp86, 1 Guest(s)