20-07-2026, 10:07 AM
Start the second part
|
Adultery Husband's Controlled Fantasy, Wife's Dilemma - Part I & II
|
|
20-07-2026, 10:07 AM
Start the second part
07-08-2026, 09:15 PM
Continue this epic story
09-08-2026, 10:49 PM
let gowtham fuck Ramya alsolet gowtham fuck Ramya also
11-08-2026, 05:49 PM
11-08-2026, 09:43 PM
I stopped reading this story in 18th page.
I felt very bad on what Sneha has been doing and what is happening to Suresh. I just checked this story today. But still Gawtham is there in the story. Anyway I don't like this story and did not read the story. In fact I hate this story
11-08-2026, 09:45 PM
I HATE THIS STORY
THIS IS REALLY HURTING A MAN'S FEELINGS
14-08-2026, 03:31 PM
(28-04-2026, 06:42 AM)NityaSakti Wrote: Awesome update. Let Gowtham fuck Ramya also and make mother's and daughter pregnant
15-08-2026, 05:45 AM
pls continue story with gautam sneha romance goes further wild
12-09-2026, 03:00 AM
It's unbelievable how you keep up with your writing like this
Woooow Woooow ❤️ ❤️ There's absolutely nothing predictable about human behaviour No one can ever know what the other person is thinking In fact he may not even understand his own motivations sometimes மனிதன் என்பவன் மகத்தான சல்லி பயல் One of my favourite quotes This is what keeps the study of human beings fascinating than an8else And you have a knack of approaching issues with a discursive style All possible angles all possible motives and all possible actions This is rare in erotica I only wish you wrote more in தமிழ்
12-09-2026, 10:21 AM
(12-09-2026, 03:00 AM)Punidhan Wrote: It's unbelievable how you keep up with your writing like this Thanks
12-09-2026, 06:29 PM
There is any chance for part 2
04-10-2026, 01:42 AM
Just started reading the story, completed upto chapter:36, and couldnt wait anymore to appreciate it
Ennnaaa story thalaivaaaa Im Telugu reader, but as we lack new updates and new stories in telugu, all readers are venting out frustation on telugu writers and praised heygiwriter stories. So i came here and started reading, what a writing bro. You are next level. Excellent work.
Yesterday, 04:25 PM
Strong writing skills bro!
Loved it, twists, emotions, dialogues, situations - all of it. Would luv to read your writing further... All the very best, if you decide to take this forward. Go for it! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|