Misc. Erotica More than a walk - By dingdong66
#41
WTF..........

How can someone end the story like that.........I'm very disappointed
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
#42
Bro please continue bro
Like Reply
#43
(17-09-2025, 11:10 AM)AK0047 Wrote: WTF..........

How can someone end the story like that.........I'm very disappointed

Hope you know the all the events behind this Legendary Story my friend! If you're from original xossip glory days you would know it for sure! ;)
Like Reply
#44
(11-10-2025, 12:29 AM)xossissippi Wrote: Hope you know the all the events behind this Legendary Story my friend! If you're from original xossip glory days you would know it for sure! ;)

I'm new reader dear
Please tell me where I can read the complete story
Like Reply
#45
please some one post where we can read complete story
Like Reply
#46
This is a more realistic story than many other typical c#(k stories. Great story.
Like Reply
#47
plz update
Like Reply
#48
Nice story
Like Reply
#49
Anyone want to pick up this masterpiece and continue or a reboot?? One of the most greatest story ever written.
Like Reply
#50
(17-09-2025, 11:10 AM)AK0047 Wrote: WTF..........

How can someone end the story like that.........I'm very disappointed

The story was written and completed by the original author in old website xossip.com. We lost that story when the site was suddenly shutdown and I think this was the only backup we have left. Actually we lost so many stories from the website. There was blockbuster one after another in that site. Good times.
Like Reply
#51
(07-09-2026, 12:25 AM)acha.bacha Wrote: The story was written and completed by the original author in old website xossip.com. We lost that story when the site was suddenly shutdown and I think this was the only backup we have left. Actually we lost so many stories from the website. There was blockbuster one after another in that site. Good times.
Like Reply
#52
any one know old story name
Like Reply
#53
(10-09-2026, 05:57 PM)Kalyan143 Wrote: any one know old story name

It is same as the title, "More than a walk"
Like Reply
#54
Yo it's 2026 (almost ending) and noone want to reboot this masterpiece???

C'mon! Any good author please come forward and write this please!
Namaskar Namaskar  Namaskar
Huh  Iex
fishing
Like Reply
#55
[Image: payal.jpg]

Payal after coming back from evening walk with Uncle ;)
Like Reply




Users browsing this thread: