Posts: 1,539
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 1,822 in 856 posts
Likes Given: 381
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
129
26-09-2026, 12:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2026, 12:36 PM by Neelkantha. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
(25-09-2026, 09:11 PM)rajeev13 Wrote: Ye kahani aapne kitni lambi soch rakhi hai ?
Abhi 400 tak. Age bhi hai. Darasal mujhe bhi nahin pata. Tab tak likhta rahunga jab kahani rochak rahe. Aur ek thos end ho. Aur end maine pahle se hi sochkar rakha hai.
TOO LAZY TO POST NEW UPDATES
Posts: 1,539
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 1,822 in 856 posts
Likes Given: 381
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
129
(25-09-2026, 03:34 PM)ananth1986 Wrote: Hope Raju makes Pihu pregnant.
He is young and make her.
Waiting for your idea and further move.
Obviously he can. But can Pihu be conceived by Raju??? That is the real question??
TOO LAZY TO POST NEW UPDATES
•
Posts: 29
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 30 in 21 posts
Likes Given: 56
Joined: Aug 2025
Reputation:
0
what a series of hot episodes first catching his mami mastrubating for him to fucking deep and then putting her on table and savouring her pussie juice till the last drop ?? Excellent writing skills and great updates brother Had so much fun
Now talking about raju comparing pussies and loving MILF and connecting it to raju wanted to talk about something important Could it be his own Mom It will be fun to explore how far have he gotten with other woman
Thanks for the Update
Eagerly waiting for next part
Posts: 104
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 89 in 75 posts
Likes Given: 268
Joined: May 2019
Reputation:
1
Raju's liking for older women....is it hinting at an oedipus complex??
Posts: 872
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 731 in 623 posts
Likes Given: 689
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
4
(26-09-2026, 12:34 PM)Neelkantha Wrote: Abhi 400 tak. Age bhi hai. Darasal mujhe bhi nahin pata. Tab tak likhta rahunga jab kahani rochak rahe. Aur ek thos end ho. Aur end maine pahle se hi sochkar rakha hai. Aapki lekhan shali kaafi rochak hai, Agar main is kahani ke ek update ko hi sirf padhun bina background me utre tab bhi ye kaafi interesting lagti hai,
Aisi lekhan kala kuch logon ke paas hi hoti hai aur aap wo khushnaseeb lekhak hai aur mujhe vishwash hai ki ye kahani agar 400+ updates bhi chali jaye tab bhi boring nahi lagegi
Posts: 1,539
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 1,822 in 856 posts
Likes Given: 381
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
129
(27-09-2026, 12:48 AM)Morbius Wrote: what a series of hot episodes first catching his mami mastrubating for him to fucking deep and then putting her on table and savouring her pussie juice till the last drop ?? Excellent writing skills and great updates brother Had so much fun
Now talking about raju comparing pussies and loving MILF and connecting it to raju wanted to talk about something important Could it be his own Mom It will be fun to explore how far have he gotten with other woman
Thanks for the Update
Eagerly waiting for next part

Yeah, I think you are right. His mother will be around 44 or 45 at that time. Why he is obsessed with MILFs so much. Love, for your comments.
TOO LAZY TO POST NEW UPDATES
•
Posts: 1,539
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 1,822 in 856 posts
Likes Given: 381
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
129
(27-09-2026, 10:53 AM)Pundit77 Wrote: Raju's liking for older women....is it hinting at an oedipus complex??
May be. His parents are around their 50s, so he might be have curiosity about them or their sex life. The possibility is huge. Thanks for your comments.
TOO LAZY TO POST NEW UPDATES
•
Posts: 1,539
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 1,822 in 856 posts
Likes Given: 381
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
129
(27-09-2026, 04:21 PM)rajeev13 Wrote: Aapki lekhan shali kaafi rochak hai, Agar main is kahani ke ek update ko hi sirf padhun bina background me utre tab bhi ye kaafi interesting lagti hai,
Aisi lekhan kala kuch logon ke paas hi hoti hai aur aap wo khushnaseeb lekhak hai aur mujhe vishwash hai ki ye kahani agar 400+ updates bhi chali jaye tab bhi boring nahi lagegi 
Apka bahut shukriya. Aapko yeh kahani acchi lagi hai yeh jaankar mujhe anand hua. Agar main apni is kahani ke jariye apka 1 % bhi entertain kar paya hun, to mujhe khushi hogi. Comment karne ke liye apko bahut bahut shukriya.
TOO LAZY TO POST NEW UPDATES
•
Posts: 304
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 175 in 166 posts
Likes Given: 12,637
Joined: Jul 2020
Reputation:
3
Raju enjoying Pihu to his heart.
Thank you.
Enjoying on dining tale is anew way.
Posts: 1,539
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 1,822 in 856 posts
Likes Given: 381
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
129
(28-09-2026, 03:28 PM)ananth1986 Wrote: Raju enjoying Pihu to his heart.
Thank you.
Enjoying on dining tale is anew way.
Their fantasies and desires are uncomfortable like mad horse.
TOO LAZY TO POST NEW UPDATES
•
Posts: 1,539
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 1,822 in 856 posts
Likes Given: 381
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
129
Part 196 – Now It's Pihu's Turn
Pihu’s POV- Sometimes a truth is so harsh that it's hard to believe. We pray in our hearts that it must never be true, but eventually, we realize it's ultimately true. Learning that truth comes as a huge shock, wondering how it could have happened. But by then, what was destined to happen has already happened. We can't change it. And we're forced to accept it, even if we don't want to. I finally discovered Raju's truth, which he had kept hidden from me, or rather, from everyone else. He told me this truth himself. And hearing it from his own mouth, I couldn't believe that a sensible and sensitive boy like Raju could do such a thing. But unfortunately, it was true. And I was truly shocked to learn this. Now, what is the truth, and what did Raju do that shocked me so much? I don't want to spoil your fun by revealing it right now. I'll explain it in detail when the time comes. But for now, just know that you too will be as stunned as I was when you learn the truth. Anyway, without further ado, let's get back to the story. By now, you've probably read about how my husband's nephew, Raju, came to stay with us for a few days. And after his arrival, Raju and I had a wonderful fuck in the bathroom. And then, after lunch, he made me climb atop the dining table, licked my pussy, and made me cum. Now it was my turn. Slowly, I regained my composure. And with Raju's help, I carefully climbed down from the dining table. After I got down, I looked at Raju and asked, "So, should we end the game here for now?" I deliberately said this to Raju. Because I knew full well that he wanted me to suck his cock and get fucked by him again. Even before I got fucked by him in the bathroom, I had held his cock in my hand, but hadn't sucked it in my mouth. But when I held Raju's cock in my hand inside the bathroom, I felt it grow bigger and thicker before. I felt the same while he was fucking me. But I couldn't see his cock clearly in the bathroom. So, deep inside me, I was curious to see it properly. Hearing my words, Raju said with a slightly disappointed tone, "If you don't want to, I'll stop here for now." Seeing his disappointment, I laughed. Seeing me laugh, he looked at me and immediately understood that I was just saying this to tease him. I laughed and said, "You just made such big claims and agreed to my proposal so easily? I thought you'd force yourself on me." Hearing my words, Raju shook his head and said, "No, Mami (aunty), I would never force you. If you really don't want to, we won't do anything now. We'll do it later." I laughed again and said, "Why later? Let's do it now. Come on, I can't bear to see your dejected, pale face anymore. It's my turn. So tell me, will you climb on the dining table and let me suck your dick like me?" Raju shook his head again and said, "No. My fantasy was that you would climb on the table and have me lick your pussy. You've fulfilled that fantasy. I have another one. It would be great if you let me fulfill that too." I said, "How many fantasies do you have? Tell me all at once." Hearing this, Raju laughed a little and said, "There are many. But for now, just one will be enough for me. But I'll tell you that later. First, let's go; for now, we'll do the rest in your bedroom." With that, we both went to our bedroom. I was completely naked, but Raju was fully clothed. I entered the bedroom and closed all the windows so that no one outside could see us having sex. After closing the windows, I pulled the curtains. This freed up the entire bedroom for us both. I turned on the AC. The AC's mild, cool air made the entire atmosphere of the bedroom conducive to sex. By then, Raju was standing quietly in the middle of the room, thinking about something. I felt like he was perhaps contemplating another fantasy about me. I wondered what was going through this boy's mind right now. I wondered what he would make me do next. But I knew for sure that whatever he would do or make me do would be exciting and fun. But I would think about it later. For now, let's do something else. I went and stood in front of Raju and said, "You've been keeping your mami naked for so long, and you're fully clothed yourself." Raju looked at me and said, "It's all your fault. I had to undress you, so I took off your clothes. But you haven't undressed me yet." I said, "I'll do it right now." Saying this, I took off Raju's T-shirt. Now it was turn of the Bermuda which he was wearing.
I grabbed his Bermuda shorts and pulled them off. Now Raju was standing completely naked like me. After taking off his Bermuda shorts, his cock jumped out, and my eyes fell on his cock. I hadn't seen his cock properly inside the bathroom. But seeing it here and holding it in my hand, I was shocked. My guess was right; Raju's cock had indeed become much bigger and thicker in size than before. I blurted out, "What is this, Raju? Is this your cock or Bhima's (Indian mythological character) mace? How did it get so big? The last time I got fucked by you, at Ani's wedding, your cock wasn't this big. Today, when you fucked me in the bathroom, I realized your cock had grown bigger and thicker. I didn't see it then, I just felt it in my pussy. But now that I'm looking at it, I feel it's really bigger and thicker. But how? What have you done to make your cock grow so big and thick so quickly? Let me take a good look at it." With that, I knelt down on the floor in front of him. Then, I brought my head closer to his cock and began to examine it closely. There's no doubt his cock has grown bigger and thicker than before. Before, his cock was about the same size as Bijan's, or about average size. But just looking at his cock, I felt it had grown even larger than Bijan's. I held his cock in my hand and began to shake it back and forth. Raju's cock grew even larger under the touch of my hands. His cock didn't just look large or girth, it also felt strong. I felt as if I were holding a live snake in my palm, slowly swaying in my palm. The head of his cock was covered by foreskin. As I grabbed his cock and pulled the foreskin downward, the head of his cock popped out of the foreskin. Along with his cock, the head had also grown. Of all the men whose cocks I have ever seen or had sex with, Zafar's is the largest and thickest. I have never seen or get fucked by anyone else with a cock as big and thick as his. Zafar's cock must have been twice the size of Bijan's. And his cock head was about the size of an egg. Raju's cock wasn't as big as Zafar's, but it was definitely bigger than Bijan's. And his cock head also looked about the size of an egg. And the head of his cock was thick. But one thing I noticed was that before, Raju's cock head was pink, which it still is, but the pink color has faded since before. And I think this would only happen if the boy or man fucks someone every day. All of this means only one thing: no matter what, whether Raju admits it or not, he fucks someone every day. And that's what he's not able to tell me. But who is the one he fucks? That's what I need to know. I brought my head forward and kissed the head of Raju's cock and asked him, "Now tell me, how did you get your cock so big, and that too so quickly?" Raju hesitated a little and said, "How would I know? I didn't stretch it out. It must have grown gradually. Am I as small as I used to be? I've grown too, haven't I? It's grown like this too." I said, "No, kid, it doesn't grow like that. Tell me the truth, how many girls have you fucked?" Raju said, "Mami, you're acting as if only my dick in this whole world has grown bigger than before. I've heard that the bigger the dick, the more girls like it. And you're complaining." I said, "No, I'm not complaining. I'm just curious." Raju said, "I haven't fucked any girls yet." I said, "Okay. Let's go to bed." Raju agreed, leading me to the bed. He told me, "Mami, you lie down. I'll lie on top of you." I said, "Will you put it in my pussy already? Won't you let me suck it?" He said, "I will. I will definitely let you suck it. But we will both give each other pleasure." I understood that Raju was talking about the 69 position. So without further argument, I lay down on the bed. Raju spread my legs, opening the mouth of my pussy. He placed his head between my legs. He started licking my pussy with his tongue again. He had made me cum just 10 minutes earlier. And then he started licking my pussy again. I had taught him how to lick girls' pussies, and today he was putting that lesson to full use on me. I had already orgasmed once, but Raju started licking my pussy so well that I started enjoying his licking once again.
Raju, too, began licking the inner walls of my pussy, moving his tongue in circles. He occasionally pulled his tongue out of my pussy to lick my clit. Then, he put it back in, licking the inner walls of my pussy. My eyes were closed again, and I was thoroughly enjoying Raju's licking. But suddenly, Raju stopped licking my pussy. I opened my eyes and saw Raju stop licking my pussy and look at me, smiling. Without saying anything, I grabbed his head and placed it on my pussy again. He then began licking my pussy again. This time, without removing his mouth from my pussy, he began moving his body while licking. He slowly turned around and lay face down on top of me. So, we were now in a 69 position. My pussy was now in front of Raju's mouth, and Raju's cock was hanging in front of mine. I lifted my waist slightly and placed a pillow under my waist. This lifted my waist and pussy, bringing it closer to his mouth. This made it easier for him to lick my pussy. He held my thighs, bent his head down, and began licking my pussy. At the same time, he pushed his cock towards my mouth. He couldn't see my mouth, so his thrusting caused his cock to hit my cheeks instead of my mouth. His pre-cum oozed out, hitting my cheeks. I grabbed his cock and, sliding down the foreskin, exposed the glans beneath the skin. I then began to move my tongue around his glans. I once placed my tongue on his glans and scratched it. This caused Raju's body to shake a few times. Now, I inserted only the glans into my mouth and began sucking it with my lips. His cock was quite large, so I was enjoying sucking it. I wasn't rushing it at all. I slowly took his cock into my mouth, sucking it bit by bit, licking the tip with my tongue. Raju was enjoying this cock-sucking, too. I realized this when he held my thighs tightly with both hands and began licking my pussy vigorously. I held Raju tight, my boobs pressed against his chest. We were both giving and receiving pleasure simultaneously. Gradually, we both reached the peak of arousal. As Raju increased the pace of licking my pussy, I also increased the pace of sucking his cock. Now I was sucking his cock with full passion. I held his cock and stroked it, and I also fondled his testicles with my fingers. Raju was bewildered by this three-pronged attack. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, "Mami, don't do this. Otherwise, I'll cum in your mouth. And I won't be able to fuck you." With that, he lay flat on top of me. He kissed my cheeks and lips and began to squeeze my boobs, pressing them with great pleasure. His cock was pounding against the mouth of my pussy. He looked at me and asked, "Mami, should I put my cock in your pussy right now?" I grabbed his cock, placed the tip on the mouth of my pussy, and said, "Don't tease me any further. You're putting your cock at the mouth of my pussy, asking me whether or not to insert it? Quickly insert it and start fucking me." Raju placed his cock at the mouth of my pussy, slowly moving his waist forward, and with a slight push, the tip of his cock entered my pussy. I held Raju in my arms. Raju began to thrust slowly, inserting his cock inside my pussy. And at the same time, he started kissing me while holding both my boobs and pressing them and slowly started fucking me. The atmosphere of fucking had already been created inside the bedroom. He was fucking me by placing his lips on my lips, squeezing and sucking my soft lips, holding both my boobs in his hands and squeezing them hard. And I was also enjoying getting fucked by him. I started moaning once again. “Uff…Raju…why are you fucking so slowly…don’t you have any strength left…fuck me hard…fuck me well…” The words I said instilled a new passion in Raju.
Raju now thrust his hips back and forth, inserting his cock deep inside my pussy, and began to fuck me hard. He continued to suck and kiss my lips, and I, too, sucked his lips. I held his hips with both my hands, pulling him towards me so that the entire length of his cock could fit inside me. And since Raju's cock had grown quite large, the tip of his cock began to rub against the deepest part of my pussy, my cervix, giving me a unique feeling of satisfaction. Raju continued to fuck me, moving his waist back and forth. He would occasionally suck my lips, then lower his mouth and take both my nipples in his mouth, sucking them while he continued to fuck me. He would suck my lips like this for a while, then take both my nipples in his mouth and suck them. Then, he would move his lips closer to my lips and start sucking them again. He took my nipple in his mouth, held it between his teeth, and bit it so gently that my excitement increased exponentially in an instant, and I began to moan. Overwhelmed with excitement, I grabbed Raju and began moving my waist up and down, matching his thrusts. This pushed his cock all the way inside my pussy, and the next moment, he was pulling it out all the way. Raju, too, increased his pace, and began to fuck me with increasing intensity. I was nearing orgasm. I grabbed Raju's neck with both my hands and, moaning loudly, began to inch closer to orgasm. "Uff...ahhh...ohhh...Raju...you're driving a storm...you're fucking me so hard...even your mama (uncle) can't give me such pleasure...fuck me more...fuck me more...tear this pussy of mine apart..." I murmured, inching closer to orgasm. And just as I was about to cum, Raju suddenly pulled his cock out of my pussy. I asked him, "What's wrong, Raju? Have you ejaculated?" Raju replied, "No. Not at all" I asked, "Then why did you take your cock out?" Raju made a silly face and said, "I thought you might not be feeling well, Mami. That's why I took it out. Did I do the right thing?" Seeing his mischief and cunning, I became enraged. I screamed, "You rascal! Put your cock back in my pussy right now and start fucking me again. Otherwise, I'm telling you, I'm going to cut your cock up, cook it, and feed it to you today. I'm going to cum in a few minutes, and this boy is still making a fuss! Quickly put it back in! And start fucking again." Hearing my words, Raju said with a mischievous smile, "If you cut off my cock, how will I be able to please my dear mami by fucking her?" I said, "If you cared so much about your mami, you wouldn't stop fucking her just as she was about to orgasm, pull your cock out of her pussy, and then start talking nonsense like this. I understand everything. You get pleasure from torturing me, right? Torture me, torment your poor mami as much as you want. Torment her to your heart's content. But remember, when I get the chance, I will give you such a taste of pleasure that you will remember it." Then I grabbed his ears and said, "Now, if you stop fucking me again or take it out of my pussy, I will really cut off your cock. I'm telling you." Raju immediately said, "Forgive me, Mami. From now on, I'll do whatever you say." With that, he thrust his cock into my pussy again and began to fuck me. Within a few minutes, I was again nearing orgasm. I grabbed his neck, pulled his face close to mine, and kissed his lips. Raju, kissing my lips, held my boobs in his hands, and began to fuck me, squeezing them hard. After being fucked by him for a while, my whole body went into a convulsion. I held Raju tight, lifted my waist, and began to tremble, fully inserting his cock into my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his waist, preventing Raju from pushing any further into my pussy. He sensed I was about to orgasm, so he stopped. My whole body trembled, and finally, I finally orgasmed. A strong stream of juices poured out of my pussy, bathing Raju's cock, which had been buried deep inside me. I held him tight until I orgasmed. As soon as I finished orgasming, my hands and legs went limp and I lay sprawled on the bed. Raju's cock was still buried inside my pussy. He again slowly started fucking me. But so much juice came out of my pussy at once that my pussy had become slippery from inside. And Raju was not able to get an enough grip to fuck me. Again and again his cock was slipping due to my pussy juice. Raju was still trying to fuck me by pushing slowly. But I was feeling so tired due to orgasm that I was not feeling well the weight of Raju on me. But still he continued his efforts to fuck me. (Contd.)
[Next Update is on Thursday (01.10.2026) between 11 am to 2 pm]
TOO LAZY TO POST NEW UPDATES
Posts: 304
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 175 in 166 posts
Likes Given: 12,637
Joined: Jul 2020
Reputation:
3
Hot descriptions.
Feelings of Pihu are fully detailed.
What that Raju told Pihu?
Keeping on edge for next.
Thank you
Posts: 1,539
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 1,822 in 856 posts
Likes Given: 381
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
129
(30-09-2026, 04:59 AM)ananth1986 Wrote: Hot descriptions.
Feelings of Pihu are fully detailed.
What that Raju told Pihu?
Keeping on edge for next.
Thank you
I too think, what it would be??
TOO LAZY TO POST NEW UPDATES
•
Posts: 872
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 731 in 623 posts
Likes Given: 689
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
4
(29-09-2026, 12:48 PM)Neelkantha Wrote: Part 196 – Now It's Pihu's Turn
Pihu’s POV- Sometimes a truth is so harsh that it's hard to believe. We pray in our hearts that it must never be true, but eventually, we realize it's ultimately true. Learning that truth comes as a huge shock, wondering how it could have happened. But by then, what was destined to happen has already happened. We can't change it. And we're forced to accept it, even if we don't want to. I finally discovered Raju's truth, which he had kept hidden from me, or rather, from everyone else. He told me this truth himself. And hearing it from his own mouth, I couldn't believe that a sensible and sensitive boy like Raju could do such a thing. But unfortunately, it was true. And I was truly shocked to learn this. Now, what is the truth, and what did Raju do that shocked me so much? I don't want to spoil your fun by revealing it right now. I'll explain it in detail when the time comes. But for now, just know that you too will be as stunned as I was when you learn the truth. Anyway, without further ado, let's get back to the story. By now, you've probably read about how my husband's nephew, Raju, came to stay with us for a few days. And after his arrival, Raju and I had a wonderful fuck in the bathroom. And then, after lunch, he made me climb atop the dining table, licked my pussy, and made me cum. Now it was my turn. Slowly, I regained my composure. And with Raju's help, I carefully climbed down from the dining table. After I got down, I looked at Raju and asked, "So, should we end the game here for now?" I deliberately said this to Raju. Because I knew full well that he wanted me to suck his cock and get fucked by him again. Even before I got fucked by him in the bathroom, I had held his cock in my hand, but hadn't sucked it in my mouth. But when I held Raju's cock in my hand inside the bathroom, I felt it grow bigger and thicker before. I felt the same while he was fucking me. But I couldn't see his cock clearly in the bathroom. So, deep inside me, I was curious to see it properly. Hearing my words, Raju said with a slightly disappointed tone, "If you don't want to, I'll stop here for now." Seeing his disappointment, I laughed. Seeing me laugh, he looked at me and immediately understood that I was just saying this to tease him. I laughed and said, "You just made such big claims and agreed to my proposal so easily? I thought you'd force yourself on me." Hearing my words, Raju shook his head and said, "No, Mami (aunty), I would never force you. If you really don't want to, we won't do anything now. We'll do it later." I laughed again and said, "Why later? Let's do it now. Come on, I can't bear to see your dejected, pale face anymore. It's my turn. So tell me, will you climb on the dining table and let me suck your dick like me?" Raju shook his head again and said, "No. My fantasy was that you would climb on the table and have me lick your pussy. You've fulfilled that fantasy. I have another one. It would be great if you let me fulfill that too." I said, "How many fantasies do you have? Tell me all at once." Hearing this, Raju laughed a little and said, "There are many. But for now, just one will be enough for me. But I'll tell you that later. First, let's go; for now, we'll do the rest in your bedroom." With that, we both went to our bedroom. I was completely naked, but Raju was fully clothed. I entered the bedroom and closed all the windows so that no one outside could see us having sex. After closing the windows, I pulled the curtains. This freed up the entire bedroom for us both. I turned on the AC. The AC's mild, cool air made the entire atmosphere of the bedroom conducive to sex. By then, Raju was standing quietly in the middle of the room, thinking about something. I felt like he was perhaps contemplating another fantasy about me. I wondered what was going through this boy's mind right now. I wondered what he would make me do next. But I knew for sure that whatever he would do or make me do would be exciting and fun. But I would think about it later. For now, let's do something else. I went and stood in front of Raju and said, "You've been keeping your mami naked for so long, and you're fully clothed yourself." Raju looked at me and said, "It's all your fault. I had to undress you, so I took off your clothes. But you haven't undressed me yet." I said, "I'll do it right now." Saying this, I took off Raju's T-shirt. Now it was turn of the Bermuda which he was wearing.
I grabbed his Bermuda shorts and pulled them off. Now Raju was standing completely naked like me. After taking off his Bermuda shorts, his cock jumped out, and my eyes fell on his cock. I hadn't seen his cock properly inside the bathroom. But seeing it here and holding it in my hand, I was shocked. My guess was right; Raju's cock had indeed become much bigger and thicker in size than before. I blurted out, "What is this, Raju? Is this your cock or Bhima's (Indian mythological character) mace? How did it get so big? The last time I got fucked by you, at Ani's wedding, your cock wasn't this big. Today, when you fucked me in the bathroom, I realized your cock had grown bigger and thicker. I didn't see it then, I just felt it in my pussy. But now that I'm looking at it, I feel it's really bigger and thicker. But how? What have you done to make your cock grow so big and thick so quickly? Let me take a good look at it." With that, I knelt down on the floor in front of him. Then, I brought my head closer to his cock and began to examine it closely. There's no doubt his cock has grown bigger and thicker than before. Before, his cock was about the same size as Bijan's, or about average size. But just looking at his cock, I felt it had grown even larger than Bijan's. I held his cock in my hand and began to shake it back and forth. Raju's cock grew even larger under the touch of my hands. His cock didn't just look large or girth, it also felt strong. I felt as if I were holding a live snake in my palm, slowly swaying in my palm. The head of his cock was covered by foreskin. As I grabbed his cock and pulled the foreskin downward, the head of his cock popped out of the foreskin. Along with his cock, the head had also grown. Of all the men whose cocks I have ever seen or had sex with, Zafar's is the largest and thickest. I have never seen or get fucked by anyone else with a cock as big and thick as his. Zafar's cock must have been twice the size of Bijan's. And his cock head was about the size of an egg. Raju's cock wasn't as big as Zafar's, but it was definitely bigger than Bijan's. And his cock head also looked about the size of an egg. And the head of his cock was thick. But one thing I noticed was that before, Raju's cock head was pink, which it still is, but the pink color has faded since before. And I think this would only happen if the boy or man fucks someone every day. All of this means only one thing: no matter what, whether Raju admits it or not, he fucks someone every day. And that's what he's not able to tell me. But who is the one he fucks? That's what I need to know. I brought my head forward and kissed the head of Raju's cock and asked him, "Now tell me, how did you get your cock so big, and that too so quickly?" Raju hesitated a little and said, "How would I know? I didn't stretch it out. It must have grown gradually. Am I as small as I used to be? I've grown too, haven't I? It's grown like this too." I said, "No, kid, it doesn't grow like that. Tell me the truth, how many girls have you fucked?" Raju said, "Mami, you're acting as if only my dick in this whole world has grown bigger than before. I've heard that the bigger the dick, the more girls like it. And you're complaining." I said, "No, I'm not complaining. I'm just curious." Raju said, "I haven't fucked any girls yet." I said, "Okay. Let's go to bed." Raju agreed, leading me to the bed. He told me, "Mami, you lie down. I'll lie on top of you." I said, "Will you put it in my pussy already? Won't you let me suck it?" He said, "I will. I will definitely let you suck it. But we will both give each other pleasure." I understood that Raju was talking about the 69 position. So without further argument, I lay down on the bed. Raju spread my legs, opening the mouth of my pussy. He placed his head between my legs. He started licking my pussy with his tongue again. He had made me cum just 10 minutes earlier. And then he started licking my pussy again. I had taught him how to lick girls' pussies, and today he was putting that lesson to full use on me. I had already orgasmed once, but Raju started licking my pussy so well that I started enjoying his licking once again.
Raju, too, began licking the inner walls of my pussy, moving his tongue in circles. He occasionally pulled his tongue out of my pussy to lick my clit. Then, he put it back in, licking the inner walls of my pussy. My eyes were closed again, and I was thoroughly enjoying Raju's licking. But suddenly, Raju stopped licking my pussy. I opened my eyes and saw Raju stop licking my pussy and look at me, smiling. Without saying anything, I grabbed his head and placed it on my pussy again. He then began licking my pussy again. This time, without removing his mouth from my pussy, he began moving his body while licking. He slowly turned around and lay face down on top of me. So, we were now in a 69 position. My pussy was now in front of Raju's mouth, and Raju's cock was hanging in front of mine. I lifted my waist slightly and placed a pillow under my waist. This lifted my waist and pussy, bringing it closer to his mouth. This made it easier for him to lick my pussy. He held my thighs, bent his head down, and began licking my pussy. At the same time, he pushed his cock towards my mouth. He couldn't see my mouth, so his thrusting caused his cock to hit my cheeks instead of my mouth. His pre-cum oozed out, hitting my cheeks. I grabbed his cock and, sliding down the foreskin, exposed the glans beneath the skin. I then began to move my tongue around his glans. I once placed my tongue on his glans and scratched it. This caused Raju's body to shake a few times. Now, I inserted only the glans into my mouth and began sucking it with my lips. His cock was quite large, so I was enjoying sucking it. I wasn't rushing it at all. I slowly took his cock into my mouth, sucking it bit by bit, licking the tip with my tongue. Raju was enjoying this cock-sucking, too. I realized this when he held my thighs tightly with both hands and began licking my pussy vigorously. I held Raju tight, my boobs pressed against his chest. We were both giving and receiving pleasure simultaneously. Gradually, we both reached the peak of arousal. As Raju increased the pace of licking my pussy, I also increased the pace of sucking his cock. Now I was sucking his cock with full passion. I held his cock and stroked it, and I also fondled his testicles with my fingers. Raju was bewildered by this three-pronged attack. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, "Mami, don't do this. Otherwise, I'll cum in your mouth. And I won't be able to fuck you." With that, he lay flat on top of me. He kissed my cheeks and lips and began to squeeze my boobs, pressing them with great pleasure. His cock was pounding against the mouth of my pussy. He looked at me and asked, "Mami, should I put my cock in your pussy right now?" I grabbed his cock, placed the tip on the mouth of my pussy, and said, "Don't tease me any further. You're putting your cock at the mouth of my pussy, asking me whether or not to insert it? Quickly insert it and start fucking me." Raju placed his cock at the mouth of my pussy, slowly moving his waist forward, and with a slight push, the tip of his cock entered my pussy. I held Raju in my arms. Raju began to thrust slowly, inserting his cock inside my pussy. And at the same time, he started kissing me while holding both my boobs and pressing them and slowly started fucking me. The atmosphere of fucking had already been created inside the bedroom. He was fucking me by placing his lips on my lips, squeezing and sucking my soft lips, holding both my boobs in his hands and squeezing them hard. And I was also enjoying getting fucked by him. I started moaning once again. “Uff…Raju…why are you fucking so slowly…don’t you have any strength left…fuck me hard…fuck me well…” The words I said instilled a new passion in Raju.
Raju now thrust his hips back and forth, inserting his cock deep inside my pussy, and began to fuck me hard. He continued to suck and kiss my lips, and I, too, sucked his lips. I held his hips with both my hands, pulling him towards me so that the entire length of his cock could fit inside me. And since Raju's cock had grown quite large, the tip of his cock began to rub against the deepest part of my pussy, my cervix, giving me a unique feeling of satisfaction. Raju continued to fuck me, moving his waist back and forth. He would occasionally suck my lips, then lower his mouth and take both my nipples in his mouth, sucking them while he continued to fuck me. He would suck my lips like this for a while, then take both my nipples in his mouth and suck them. Then, he would move his lips closer to my lips and start sucking them again. He took my nipple in his mouth, held it between his teeth, and bit it so gently that my excitement increased exponentially in an instant, and I began to moan. Overwhelmed with excitement, I grabbed Raju and began moving my waist up and down, matching his thrusts. This pushed his cock all the way inside my pussy, and the next moment, he was pulling it out all the way. Raju, too, increased his pace, and began to fuck me with increasing intensity. I was nearing orgasm. I grabbed Raju's neck with both my hands and, moaning loudly, began to inch closer to orgasm. "Uff...ahhh...ohhh...Raju...you're driving a storm...you're fucking me so hard...even your mama (uncle) can't give me such pleasure...fuck me more...fuck me more...tear this pussy of mine apart..." I murmured, inching closer to orgasm. And just as I was about to cum, Raju suddenly pulled his cock out of my pussy. I asked him, "What's wrong, Raju? Have you ejaculated?" Raju replied, "No. Not at all" I asked, "Then why did you take your cock out?" Raju made a silly face and said, "I thought you might not be feeling well, Mami. That's why I took it out. Did I do the right thing?" Seeing his mischief and cunning, I became enraged. I screamed, "You rascal! Put your cock back in my pussy right now and start fucking me again. Otherwise, I'm telling you, I'm going to cut your cock up, cook it, and feed it to you today. I'm going to cum in a few minutes, and this boy is still making a fuss! Quickly put it back in! And start fucking again." Hearing my words, Raju said with a mischievous smile, "If you cut off my cock, how will I be able to please my dear mami by fucking her?" I said, "If you cared so much about your mami, you wouldn't stop fucking her just as she was about to orgasm, pull your cock out of her pussy, and then start talking nonsense like this. I understand everything. You get pleasure from torturing me, right? Torture me, torment your poor mami as much as you want. Torment her to your heart's content. But remember, when I get the chance, I will give you such a taste of pleasure that you will remember it." Then I grabbed his ears and said, "Now, if you stop fucking me again or take it out of my pussy, I will really cut off your cock. I'm telling you." Raju immediately said, "Forgive me, Mami. From now on, I'll do whatever you say." With that, he thrust his cock into my pussy again and began to fuck me. Within a few minutes, I was again nearing orgasm. I grabbed his neck, pulled his face close to mine, and kissed his lips. Raju, kissing my lips, held my boobs in his hands, and began to fuck me, squeezing them hard. After being fucked by him for a while, my whole body went into a convulsion. I held Raju tight, lifted my waist, and began to tremble, fully inserting his cock into my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his waist, preventing Raju from pushing any further into my pussy. He sensed I was about to orgasm, so he stopped. My whole body trembled, and finally, I finally orgasmed. A strong stream of juices poured out of my pussy, bathing Raju's cock, which had been buried deep inside me. I held him tight until I orgasmed. As soon as I finished orgasming, my hands and legs went limp and I lay sprawled on the bed. Raju's cock was still buried inside my pussy. He again slowly started fucking me. But so much juice came out of my pussy at once that my pussy had become slippery from inside. And Raju was not able to get an enough grip to fuck me. Again and again his cock was slipping due to my pussy juice. Raju was still trying to fuck me by pushing slowly. But I was feeling so tired due to orgasm that I was not feeling well the weight of Raju on me. But still he continued his efforts to fuck me. (Contd.)
[Next Update is on Thursday (01.10.2026) between 11 am to 2 pm] Liked the Pihu's rawness and wildness during fucking.. Wo kuch bhi dil khol kar bolne ko taiyaar ho jaati hai jaise lund kaat khaaungi
Mujhe lagta hai Raju ne apni maa ke saath sambhog kar liya hai aur isliye wo itna jhijhak raha tha Pihu ko kuch bataane me !
Posts: 1,539
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 1,822 in 856 posts
Likes Given: 381
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
129
(30-09-2026, 02:24 PM)rajeev13 Wrote: Liked the Pihu's rawness and wildness during fucking.. Wo kuch bhi dil khol kar bolne ko taiyaar ho jaati hai jaise lund kaat khaaungi 
Mujhe lagta hai Raju ne apni maa ke saath sambhog kar liya hai aur isliye wo itna jhijhak raha tha Pihu ko kuch bataane me !
Oh my God!!! Agar woh sach me aisa kiya hai, toh bahut galat kaam kiya hai. Use aisa nahin karna chahiye tha. Koi ladki nahin mili to akhir me apni maa ke sath...
TOO LAZY TO POST NEW UPDATES
Posts: 1,539
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 1,822 in 856 posts
Likes Given: 381
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
129
Part 197 – Pihu Learns Only Half Of Raju's Truth
Pihu’s POV- Suddenly, Raju asked me, "Mami (aunty), can I take my cock out and wipe it off? It's slipping inside your pussy, and I can't fuck you properly." I had just had an orgasm, and my pussy had become slippery with its own juices. I said, "Okay, you can wipe it off with my maxi." Raju pulled his cock out of my pussy, climbed off the bed, and, searching for my maxi on the floor, said, "Mami, your maxi isn't here!" Then I remembered that Raju had stripped me naked on the dining table before licking my pussy. And I hadn't worn my maxi since. I came into the bedroom naked. My maxi was just lying outside. I said, "My maxi is lying outside by the dining table. Bring it." Hearing this, Raju looked at me and gave me a mischievous smile and said, "But Mami, I don't feel like leaving you right now." Then he said, "Wait, I had a handkerchief in my Bermuda pocket. I'll wipe my cock with it." I said, "Okay, you wipe your cock with your handkerchief. I'll wash it later. And hurry up. I don't like lying alone like this." Hearing this, Raju immediately picked up his Bermuda, which had fallen on the floor, and took out his handkerchief from his pocket. He wiped his cock thoroughly with the handkerchief and then came closer to me on the bed. Then, using his finger, he inserted a corner of the handkerchief into my pussy, wiping away the juices inside. When he pulled his handkerchief out of my pussy, it was soaked with my pussy juices. He dropped his handkerchief on the floor. I called him closer and said, "Come on, now. And start fucking again." Raju said, "I will fuck you again, because I still have yet to cum. But not like this, but in a different way." I asked, "How?" Raju said, "I'm telling you. I told you about another fantasy of mine. Do you remember?" I said, "Yes, I do. Tell me, what's your second fantasy about me?” Raju, hesitating again, said, "That you'll go with me to your balcony right now, and I'll fuck you right there." Hearing this from Raju, I was momentarily stunned. I had no idea Raju could have imagined something like this. Raju wanted to fuck me on the balcony, which meant he wanted to fuck me out in the open. The thought of an introverted guy like Raju fantasizing about fucking his mami so openly blew my mind. But seeing me remain silent, Raju said again, "Come on, Mami. Let's go to the balcony and fuck." I looked at Raju and said, "Raju, you know what you're talking about?" He said, "Why, what happened?" I said, "You want to take me to the balcony and fuck me there. Does that mean you want to fuck me in public??!!!” Raju said, “But Mami, it's midday right now. There won't be anyone outside. No one will be able to see us fucking like this.” I said, “Raju, it's not about whether anyone can see us or not. It's about my dignity. I'm not your lover, girlfriend, or wife. I'm your mami, your mama’s (uncle's) wife. But still, for some reason, I've had sex with you, and I still do. But that doesn't mean I should keep making a big deal about our illicit relationship so openly. Raju, listen to me and understand clearly: you can fuck me as many times as you want, alone inside the house, and I won't say anything, nor will I stop you. But I can't get fucked by you so openly in public before everyone. And I won't. If you mind it or anything else.” Seeing my stubbornness, Raju kept trying to reason with me. But when I didn't listen him, he said, "If you don't want to get fucked on the balcony, fine. At least for my sake, please agree to this, Mami." I said, "What?" He said, "You're standing in front of that window, facing it. I'll open it, and then I'll fuck you from behind." I said, "You're saying the same thing again. You're not understanding what I'm saying. I can't get fucked by you like this on the balcony, or in front of an open window." He tried to convince me again. When I didn't listen, he gave up and said, "Okay, I understand your dilemma. If you're not comfortable with it, I won't force you. I'll fuck you right here on the bed. You can get into doggy position on the bed. You'll agree to this, right?" I said, "I definitely will." Saying this, I got up from the bed and became a bitch on my hands and feet. Raju stood behind me. But during our conversation, his cock had become a little flaccid. So he came in front of me, held his cock near my mouth, and said, "Mami, please suck it and make it erect." I grabbed his cock and started sucking it, taking it inside my mouth. His cock slowly began to grow larger after it entered my mouth. I sucked his cock thoroughly and made it erect again. Then, I took his cock out of my mouth and said, "Here, I have sucked your cock and made it erect again. Now you start fucking me again."
I once again became a bitch on the bed, leaning on my hands and knees, and Raju stood behind me. I had thoroughly sucked his cock, so inserting it into my pussy wasn't going to be difficult. He grabbed my buttocks and spread them apart, opening my pussy and asshole to him and his cock. He placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of my pussy and gave a gentle push, inserting the tip of his cock from behind. Holding my buttocks with both hands, he pushed his waist forward, applying force to his cock, and thrusting it inside my pussy. Once again, his cock was inside my pussy. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and then thrust it inside me with a single thrust. Then, holding my waist, he began fucking me in the doggy position, inserting his cock into my pussy from behind. I had just orgasmed about five minutes earlier, but Raju had thoroughly wiped my pussy with his handkerchief. This allowed his cock to glide in and out, rubbing against my pussy walls. He was once again making me plunge into the ocean of sex. Gradually, Raju's thrusts increased, and my pussy began to release its juices once again. Now, Raju was fucking me hard from behind. He was thrusting his entire cock into my pussy all the way to the base with a single thrust, and then pulling it out. But he wasn't taking his entire cock out. He kept the tip of his cock inside my pussy every time, only to thrust it back in with a single thrust. He was now fucking me so hard that his belly was thumping against my buttocks, and his testicles were hitting my belly. And because of this collision, the whole room resounded with the sweet music of "thap...thap...thap..." My moans were also giving it the perfect accompaniment. I was moving forward due to his thrusts, and Raju was pulling me towards him by holding my waist. And amidst this pulling and fucking, I was continuously moaning, "Ooff...ahhh...ohh...umm...Raju...fuck me harder...tear my pussy apart...I am about to cum...Raju...I am about to cum..." Raju, while fucking me non-stop, said, "Mami, it hasn't even been ten minutes since you've cum. Before that, you had cum on the dining table. Now you're saying you're about to cum again. How many times will you cum?" I was on the bed in doggy position, taking Raju's cock in my pussy and said, "What should I do, Raju? You've been fucking me so well that I'm sure I'll cum. But you've been fucking me for so long, but how come you haven't cum yet? How have you been able to hold yourself back?!!" Raju laughed and said, "Mami, a person can do anything if they want to. Nothing is impossible. I, too, have been holding back from cumming until now. I'll cum only after I've fucked you thoroughly and hard. But the time has come for me to cum." I was delighted to hear this and said, "That's good. Come on, let's cum together." Raju said, "Okay, Mami." With that, he began to fuck me hard again. Now he was fucking me with all his might. His cock was going into my pussy in one go, and the next moment it was coming out all the way to the tip, which he was putting back in. I was also close to orgasm. And Raju was in a similar state. He was about to cum any moment, because I could feel his cock slowly swelling inside my pussy. Raju was now fucking me with all his strength and speed. Then, with the last five or six thrusts, he applied force, and finally, he inserted his cock all the way into my pussy, releasing his cum. The tip of his cock hit my cervix, and the cum from his cock started flowing straight into my uterus. I shuddered at the feeling of his hot cum in the deepest part of my pussy, and in one stroke, I came. My pussy was already completely filled with Raju's cum, and now it had added to my own pussy juices. And Raju's cum mixed with my pussy juices and began to drip out of my pussy. I was terribly exhausted. First, I had cum in the bathroom with the help of a hand shower, then get fucked by Raju. Later, I had got my pussy licked by Raju on the dining table and cum. And then I had cum twice by Raju. After cumming so many times since morning and getting fucked by him, I had no strength left in my body. I lay down on my belly on the bed. Raju lay on my back and started panting heavily. The poor guy had to work hard too. Lying there like this, both of our bodies were drenched in sweat.
Raju lay on my back, his cock still inside my pussy. After a while, he pulled his limp cock out of my pussy. With that, the thick mixture of his cum and my pussy juices that had been accumulating in my pussy began to flow out and fall onto the bed. But I didn't have enough strength left to get up or wipe away the thick mixture oozing from my pussy. We both lay side by side on the bed for a long time. After a while, I said to Raju, "Raju, get up and go to the bathroom and clean your cock. I'll go and take a bath later." Raju said, "Mami, why don't we both go together?" I laughed and said, "We can go, but will you let me take a bath? You won't do anything naughty again, will you?" Raju said, "I can't bear the thought of that." I laughed and slapped him on the head, saying, "You scoundrel! You just keep teasing your mami all the time. I don't know what pleasure you get from teasing me." Raju took me in his arms and kissed my cheeks, saying, "Mami, I'm not teasing you. In fact, I love you. I love you more than anything in this world." I said, "Yes, yes, I understand. Now get up and let's take a bath together." Raju and I got up from the bed. A mixture of Raju's cum and my pussy juice had spilled onto the bed, soaking it in a large circle. I pointed to it and said to Raju, "Look, what mess have you done? What will your mama say if he sees this? And what will I say to him?" Raju laughed and said, "Why do I need to say anything else to mama? Just tell him the truth." I said, "What will I say to him? Look, your beloved nephew has done this amazing thing by fucking your wife, should I tell this to him?" Raju said laughing, "Yes. Just say that." I patted him on the head again and said, "You've gained a lot of courage. You'll get a beating from me one day." Raju said, "You can beat me later, but come to the bathroom now." I picked up the bedsheet and the handkerchief of Raju smeared in my pussy juices and took them with me and said, "Come on." I put the bedsheet and the handkerchief in the washing machine to wash. Then we both took a bath together. Raju didn't misbehave with me during the bath. He applied liquid body soap all over my body and rubbed them thoroughly with a washcloth. He cleaned my boobs and pussy with liquid soap with his hands. I also applied soap to his cock and cleaned it. Then we both bathed, dried our bodies with towels, and came out of the bathroom. We both returned to our bedroom. I spread a new bedsheet on our bed. Then, when I went to get dressed, Raju stopped me and said, "Let it be, Mami. There's no one else in the room except the two of us. And there is a much time left before mama returns from office. Until then, you and I can just stay like this." I had no problem with this, so I agreed. But since all the windows in the room were closed, the stink of Raju's cum was scattered all over the room. I sprayed some room freshener in the room to try to reduce the stink of Raju's cum. It worked. The stink was reduced considerably, and the room was left with a subtle fragrance of the room freshener. I looked at the clock. It was 4:30 in the evening. Bijan still had an hour and a half to two hours left before he returned from office. So I said to Raju, "Raju, your mama still has two hours left. Let's get some rest until then." Raju asked, "Mami, can I lie down here with you?" I smiled and said, "Okay. Lie down." We both lay naked side by side on the bed. I was feeling a little sleepy from the exhaustion of sex, but Raju couldn't sleep at all. He lay beside me and started playing with my boobs like a little child. Time passed slowly. We both started talking. While I was talking to him, I suddenly asked Raju, "Raju, tell me the truth, who is that girl?" My sudden question startled Raju so much that he removed his hand from my boobs. He stammered, "Who...which girl? Who are you talking about, Mami?" I said, "The same girl you fuck every day. And the one you came here to tell me about. But for some reason, you can't tell me. Now tell me the truth, who is that girl you're having an affair with right now?" Raju stammered again, "I don't understand what you're saying... I'm not having an affair with anyone." I said, "Is that so? Then why are you stammering?" He said, "Where am I stammering?" I said, "Raju, when I got married and came to this house, you were a child. You grew up right before my eyes. I know every one of your habits. So don't try to lie to me. I know it very well. Now don't be afraid, tell me the truth. You remember, I was the one who helped you after knowing about you?"
Raju said softly now, "I know, Mami. And I wanted to tell you this earlier. I tried many times to tell you about this, but I just couldn't muster the courage." Hearing his words, I was speechless. What was it that Raju didn't have the courage to tell me? I said, "You didn't have the courage!? But why?" Raju said again in a low voice, "I was afraid that you might misunderstand me after knowing everything. And I can't bear that you would misunderstand me. I love and respect you more than my own mother, Mami. I swear to you that I didn't do anything intentionally. It was all due to circumstances. Whatever I did, I was forced to do it. Please, Mami, don't misunderstand me after knowing everything." Raju's words were beginning to disturb me. This matter was much more serious than I had thought. And I had to know it. I consoled Raju and said, "Raju, don't make riddles. Tell me what really happened. I'm really scared listening to you." Raju said, "Mami, I'll tell you everything. But you have to promise that after knowing everything, you won't hate me. And you won't misunderstand me. Whatever I did, I did it out of compulsion." I said, "Okay, I promise. First, tell me everything in detail. Don't hide anything. Tell me everything as it happened." Raju said, "I will tell you, Mami. Today I will tell you everything openly. If I don't tell you, the burden in my heart will never be lightened." Then Raju began to tell me his story. "Mami, this all started about two years ago. You probably remember that you came to stay with us for a month to tutor me before my final college exams." I nodded, "Yes, I remember. But what happened then?" Raju said, "Not then, it happened afterward. You went back home after my exams were over. And my results were a month or two away. It was decided that after my college results came, I would go out to study. The incident I'm telling you about happened a week or ten days after you went back home. You know we have two bathrooms at home. One attached to my room, and one downstairs. Since my room has an attached bathroom, I never use the downstairs bathroom. Even if I get up at night to use the toilet, I use the bathroom in my room. I don't need to go downstairs at night. But one day, I had to. And that day, something happened to me that had never happened before. At that time, there was some plumbing problem in my room's bathroom, and it was being repaired. And because of that, I had to use the downstairs bathroom. So, that night, I suddenly woke up and needed to go to the bathroom. But I couldn't use my own bathroom. So, I was forced to use the downstairs bathroom. I went downstairs and went to the bathroom. You know, the downstairs bathroom is right next to my mom and dad's bedroom. As I went to enter the bathroom, I heard a voice. It was late at night and there was silence all around, so I heard it clearly. And as soon as I heard that voice, I recognized it was my mom's. At first, I thought she was crying, but I couldn't understand why she was crying so late at night. Had Mom and Dad had a fight? Maybe. I felt I should go and check. I went and stood outside their bedroom door. The door was both closed and locked from the inside. I was about to knock when I heard Dad's voice. Dad was saying, ‘Suck it well, darling. Suck it well, with spit. So that it's easier for me to insert it into your pussy.’ Just then, I heard Mom's voice, ‘Why are you talking so loudly? Raju is at home, he'll hear it.’ Dad said, ‘I've heard all along that he'll hear it today. Don't worry. Suck it.’ I realized immediately that my Mom and Dad were talking while they were having sex. And as soon as I understood this, my cock became erect. I stood outside the door and listened to their conversation. After a while, Mom's crying voice started again, along with the sound of "thump...thump...thump..." Mom moaned and said, ‘Do it slowly, it must be making noise outside.’ Dad said, ‘I don't like it slow. If it makes noise, let it go. I don't like this during sex. Don't do this, don't do that. Now you lie down and let me fuck you.' After this neither mom nor dad said anything. The same thumping sound continued. After a while, Mom said, ‘No, no, don't put it in.’ And Dad just made a growling sound, ‘Ugghh...’ I understood that Dad had ejaculated. Mom said again, ‘I told you not to put it in, but you didn't listen. Get off me. I need to clean it right now. This doesn't feel good every day. I've told you so many times, our son is growing up. Let's stop this now, but no one. Sir enjoys doing this every night. I don't know where you get so much urges at this age. Get out, get out, let me go to the bathroom.’ I understood two things: Mom would be out soon. And two, Mom and Dad fuck every night. I immediately left. My heart was pounding, and my cock was erect and rock hard. I couldn't sleep. I forced myself to masturbate and go back to sleep. But the next night, I felt the urge to go down again." (Contd.)
[Next Update is on Saturday (03.10.26) between 11 am to 2 pm]
TOO LAZY TO POST NEW UPDATES
Posts: 104
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 89 in 75 posts
Likes Given: 268
Joined: May 2019
Reputation:
1
Posts: 304
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 175 in 166 posts
Likes Given: 12,637
Joined: Jul 2020
Reputation:
3
Raju has more fantasies with Pihu.
In balcony, bathroom,...
Anyhow Pihu skip the balcony.
But Raju has heard his dad mom fuck talkings.
Hot Hot Hot ....
Waiting for Saturday
Posts: 1,539
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 1,822 in 856 posts
Likes Given: 381
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
129
(01-10-2026, 04:04 PM)Pundit77 Wrote: Thought as much.....
Yes. You were right.
TOO LAZY TO POST NEW UPDATES
•
Posts: 1,539
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 1,822 in 856 posts
Likes Given: 381
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
129
(01-10-2026, 04:40 PM)ananth1986 Wrote: Raju has more fantasies with Pihu.
In balcony, bathroom,...
Anyhow Pihu skip the balcony.
But Raju has heard his dad mom fuck talkings.
Hot Hot Hot ....
Waiting for Saturday
Weird fantasy indeed.
TOO LAZY TO POST NEW UPDATES
•
|