27-09-2026, 04:32 PM
I am very much intentionally creating & posting this thread with utmost consciousness.
I have a friend who has been asking me to post about this from last 1-2 years.
Sex is a feeling that needs a mutual satisfaction, which emphasizes a feeling that is emotionally created.
It's not a myth, it's not a non disclosure agreement that is being put it in as documented evidence.
Sex = Lust = Trusted Relationship that drives to create a new family member.
My whole point to bring all these things is -
The same friend asked me - is there any individuals who is having interest as same as I have?
The real question is? He is a PERSON WITH DISABILITIES.
So, I am again asking the same question, is there any individuals who is having interest as same as he have?
If yes, let's build a community with in Xossipy, a platform that has been an entrusted from last 5 years atleast.
I have a friend who has been asking me to post about this from last 1-2 years.
Sex is a feeling that needs a mutual satisfaction, which emphasizes a feeling that is emotionally created.
It's not a myth, it's not a non disclosure agreement that is being put it in as documented evidence.
Sex = Lust = Trusted Relationship that drives to create a new family member.
My whole point to bring all these things is -
The same friend asked me - is there any individuals who is having interest as same as I have?
The real question is? He is a PERSON WITH DISABILITIES.
So, I am again asking the same question, is there any individuals who is having interest as same as he have?
If yes, let's build a community with in Xossipy, a platform that has been an entrusted from last 5 years atleast.



![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)