15-09-2026, 10:28 PM
Indian Private Cams | Porn Videos: Recently Featured XXXX | Most Popular Videos | Latest Videos | Indian porn sites Sex Stories: english sex stories | tamil sex stories | malayalam sex stories | telugu sex stories | hindi sex stories | punjabi sex stories | bengali sex stories
|
Adultery NISHA:: A Hot Spy -Female Investigator Officer - Secret mission
|
|
16-09-2026, 12:10 AM
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2026, 12:11 AM by sidewall09. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
Very good story brother, 2 days back saw the story and read it, liked a lot, waiting for more brutal hardcore stuff with nisha and vidya, waiting for next update
16-09-2026, 01:33 AM
Awesome update.
16-09-2026, 08:58 AM
Nice very good story
Next update??
17-09-2026, 04:31 AM
17-09-2026, 04:33 AM
17-09-2026, 04:34 AM
17-09-2026, 04:35 AM
17-09-2026, 04:46 AM
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2026, 04:47 AM by girrich9486. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
Thankyou alll.....
Nisha sat in the back of the car, the city lights sliding past the windows in blurred streaks. The driver remained silent in front. She stared at nothing. Her body still carried the secret marks of the afternoon—faint pink on her ass from the slaps, a lingering tenderness between her legs where the Minister’s cock and tongue and fingers had been, the memory of ice melting inside her and his mouth on her most private places. She was a strict woman. Conservative. The eldest daughter of traditional parents who had raised her with rigid ethics, moral values, and the belief that a married woman’s body belonged only to her husband. She had never cheated. Never even looked at another man with desire. Duty, pride, and self-respect had been her armour for thirty-four years. Today that armour had cracked. Tears slipped down her cheeks, silent and hot. She pressed a hand to her mouth so the driver would not hear the soft, broken sounds. What happened to me…? I obeyed him. I moaned for his touch. I pushed my ass back onto his tongue. I came on his mouth while his PA almost walked in. I let him take pictures. I let him put ice inside me. I let him finger my virgin hole. I cheated Rajesh. I cheated my parents. I cheated everything I was taught. Grief and shame twisted together in her chest until it hurt to breathe. The same body that had trembled and cried out in the Minister’s chamber now sat rigid with self-loathing. Every red light felt like judgment. Every kilometre closer to home made the secret heavier. When the car finally stopped in front of her house she wiped her face quickly, fixed her saree, and stepped out with the practiced composure of a senior officer. The moment she crossed the threshold Rajesh was there—eyes bright, smile huge. He caught her around the waist, lifted her clean off the floor, and spun her in a full circle of pure joy. “We won, Nisha! Our project starts! The documents are approved!” He laughed, the sound full and free, and set her down only to pull her into a tight hug. “You did it. I knew you could.” She forced her lips into a smile. Forced a soft laugh that sounded almost real. “Yes, Rajesh… we won.” Inside her head the truth burned. You don’t know, Rajesh. You don’t know what happened there. You don’t know how your wife was used by the Minister. How that monster fucked me. How I moaned for him. How I came for him. How I let him do things you have never even imagined doing to me. She kept the smile in place and touched his cheek gently. “From now you can be so happy. Run your project business. Everything is clear.” Rajesh’s happiness spilled over into desire. He leaned in and kissed her—warm, grateful, hungry. His hands slid to the border of her saree, fingers already working at the pins, wanting to unwrap her the way he always did when he was excited and proud. Nisha turned her face slightly and caught his wrists. “I am sorry… I am so tired, Rajesh. We can do it another time.” He paused. A flicker of disappointment crossed his eyes, but he nodded, ever the understanding husband. “Okay… okay. Rest. You must be exhausted after all the work.” She gave him another small smile, the kind that hid everything, and stepped past him toward the bedroom. Behind her Rajesh still radiated joy, already planning the next steps of the project, completely unaware that the woman he had just spun around in celebration carried the scent of another man’s mouth between her legs and the memory of his cock stretching her open. Nisha closed the bedroom door, leaned against it, and let the tears come again—silent, bitter, and full of the knowledge that nothing between them would ever be exactly the same..... ![]() image link for email ![]() Pandey sat alone in the dim light of his study, the phone pressed to his ear, the nude photos of Nisha still open on the screen in front of him. He zoomed in on her spread cheeks, on the tight little virgin hole he had already tasted, on the heavy 36 milk tanks that had filled his mouth. A slow, filthy smile curved his lips as Tony’s voice came through. “Hey, Minister… what happens? Biksh safe? Is he released?” “Yes,” Pandey answered, voice thick with satisfaction. “Biksh is released. He is in my farmhouse right now. He will come to you soon.” Tony’s tone sharpened at once. “Anything happen to him? Those fucking cops tortured him?” “Yes,” Pandey said calmly. “Beaten. Tortured. They worked him over hard.” “Who?!” Tony’s rage exploded through the speaker. “I will never leave that bastard alive—I will cut his—” “Mmm… okay, okay. Calm down,” Pandey cut in, still smiling at Nisha’s naked body on the screen. “Our man is safely out. I used emotion… and blackmail. I made that proud bitch release Biksh with her own hands. She cried, she shook, she obeyed me like a good little slut while I had my fingers in her ass and my tongue in her cunt.” There was a heavy pause. Then Tony’s voice dropped, low and dripping with filthy hunger. “Yes… and one more thing, Minister. I want to fuck that randi. That arrogant married whore. Us randi ki every single hole should be fucked open. I want to stretch her tight married cunt, destroy that virgin ass, and make her choke on my cock until she screams and begs. I want to hear that strict officer cry while I use all three holes.” Pandey’s cock twitched hard at the words. He zoomed closer on the photo of Nisha’s wet, used pussy and the tiny pink hole above it. Yes, Tony… she is so fucking hot. That soft body, those huge milk tanks, that proud face twisted in pleasure… we can take proper revenge on her. He answered without a second of hesitation, voice dark and eager. “Yes, Tony. You can fuck her. Take your revenge yourself. Fuck her all three holes exactly as you wish. Stretch that tight married cunt until she can’t walk. Force your cock into that virgin ass until she sobs. Make her suck you while tears run down her face. Use her like the randi she became for me. Make the proud officer scream and plead for your huge cock.” Tony’s low, hungry laugh rumbled through the phone. “I will, Minister. I will ruin every hole on that bitch. She will remember my cock longer than she remembers her own husband’s.” Pandey ended the call and sat back, still staring at the photos—Nisha on all fours, breasts hanging, ass open, cunt dripping. He imagined Tony’s thick cock slamming into her next. The strict, conservative officer reduced to a shaking, moaning, hole-filled mess, screaming while every entrance was taken in pure revenge. The Minister’s wicked smile only grew wider. The real fun was just beginning........ Nisha lay on the bed in the darkened bedroom, the blanket pulled up to her chin. The house was quiet. Rajesh had finally fallen asleep in the other room after his excited talk about the project. She was alone with the silence and the crushing weight inside her chest. Tears kept slipping from the corners of her eyes, soaking into the pillow. I cheated… I cheated everyone. My parents… who raised me with such strict morals, such clean values… I betrayed them. Rajesh… my husband… who trusts me completely… I let another man touch me, lick me, fuck me, take pictures of my naked body. How did I do it? How did I open my legs for him? How did I moan like that? How did I push my ass back onto his tongue? I am a strict woman. A conservative woman. The eldest daughter. I was never supposed to fall like this. A soft, broken sob escaped her throat. She pressed both hands over her face. Oh God… why did I do it? Why did I betray everything I am? I should never have gone there today. I should never have obeyed him. I should never have let him put his mouth on me… his fingers… his cock… The memory of her own loud cries—“Maegayiiiiiiiiiiii”—echoed in her mind and made fresh tears fall. Shame burned through her so strongly that her stomach twisted. Her mobile suddenly rang on the bedside table. The screen lit up with one word: Mom. Nisha sat up quickly, wiped her face hard with the edge of the sheet, forced her breathing to steady, and answered with a voice that sounded almost normal. “Hello, Mom… how are you?” Her mother’s warm, familiar voice came through. “Nisha beta, we are fine. How are you? How is Rajesh?” Nisha closed her eyes and painted a smile onto her face even though no one could see it. “Yes, Mom… we are fine. Rajesh is also fine. Everything is good.” They chatted for a few minutes—small, ordinary things. Her mother’s health, a cousin’s wedding, the weather. Nisha answered every question with the same gentle, respectful tone she had always used. She even managed a soft laugh once. The perfect daughter. The perfect wife. No one listening would have guessed that only hours earlier she had been on all fours with a Minister’s tongue inside her. When the call ended she sat motionless on the edge of the bed, the phone still in her hand. The moment the line went dead the false smile collapsed. Fresh tears welled up. She stared at the dark wall and whispered to herself, voice low and fierce with self-disgust. “Never again. I will never do that thing again. Never. Whatever happens… I will not go back to him. I will not let him touch me. I will not become that woman again.” She lay back down, pulled the blanket over her head, and closed her eyes tightly, trying to force the memories away—trying to bury the feeling of his mouth, the stretch of his cock, the shameful pleasure that had made her scream. But the guilt stayed, heavy and cold, pressing on her chest long into the night.
17-09-2026, 05:21 AM
Super update
17-09-2026, 06:47 AM
Super bro if the husband is useless, it is easy to tame any woman
17-09-2026, 06:52 AM
Nice update.....
17-09-2026, 12:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2026, 12:50 PM by Shabaz123. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hot update bro.....Nisha ought to feel remorse for what she has done... and it will be even more fun when she gets blackmailed into having even more sex later on...
You should blackmail Nisha into performing some kinky tasks—like showing off her cleavage to her officers, or bending over to expose her panty-less, big ass to an older constable working beneath her, perhaps with her trousers slightly torn at the back... just a suggestion, though the choice is yours...
17-09-2026, 06:06 PM
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2026, 06:07 PM by girrich9486. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
Thankyou all
17-09-2026, 10:08 PM
Thanks for giving back to back updates
18-09-2026, 01:38 AM
Nice update superb
18-09-2026, 05:39 PM
18-09-2026, 08:19 PM
Nice super ?
19-09-2026, 11:53 PM
Plse update
20-09-2026, 09:44 AM
Waiting update
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)


![[+]](https://xossipy.com/themes/sharepoint/collapse_collapsed.png)

![[Image: 4f397da49206e26c6b54e526355bf4ea.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/qMMCvG2v/4f397da49206e26c6b54e526355bf4ea.jpg)
![[Image: f5facd7cd9bdf2c3688c92f89a86b0ea.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/SDysdjzW/f5facd7cd9bdf2c3688c92f89a86b0ea.jpg)
