Adultery My Fiancee's Happiness
(13-09-2026, 09:16 PM)sakurasan Wrote: Will try my best

Sakurasan bro.. Most readers don't care about pics and gifs.. They have their imagination.. Concentrate on posting next update asap. Possibly two updates a week would be wonderful.
Please post an update ?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sure bro. I don’t post frequently but if u look at the length of the post, I try to make it big, for that length of content, it takes time
Like Reply
These pics are wonderful bro… even better than what i was generating… kudos
[+] 2 users Like Lucifer8797's post
Like Reply
My fiancee is My friend's slut
[+] 1 user Likes sexycharan's post
Like Reply
(14-09-2026, 02:53 PM)sexycharan Wrote: My fiancee is My friend's slut

Good one
[+] 1 user Likes sakurasan's post
Like Reply
When you will be posting next update
Like Reply
Chapter 7

[Image: ch7-01-wine-chiffon.jpg]
[Image: ch7-02-empty-seat.jpg]
[Image: ch7-03-balcony.jpg]
[Image: ch7-04-palmistry.jpg]
[Image: ch7-05-wine-walk.jpg]

Chapter 8

[Image: ch8-01-market-lift.jpg]
[Image: ch8-02-vogue-dream.jpg]
[Image: ch8-03-bed-dream.jpg]
[Image: ch8-04-her-photo.jpg]
[Image: ch8-05-beautiful.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like sakurasan's post
Like Reply
(14-09-2026, 02:53 PM)sexycharan Wrote: My fiancee is My friend's slut

Perfect
Like Reply
Chapter 9

[Image: ch9-01-cafe-plan.jpg]
[Image: ch9-02-boutique.jpg]
[Image: ch9-03-park-lap.jpg]
[Image: ch9-04-palace-tape.jpg]
[Image: ch9-05-foundation.jpg]
[Image: ch9-06-hug.jpg]
[Image: ch9-07-eyes.jpg]
[Image: ch9-08-dream.jpg]
[Image: ch9-11-sinhagad-lift.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like sakurasan's post
Like Reply
(14-09-2026, 04:09 PM)Hotgiri Wrote: When you will be posting next update

Boss, just waiting for likes count to reach 300. Why post when no one likes it.  


;-)

JK. one chapter for this week for sure Folded-hands
[+] 1 user Likes sakurasan's post
Like Reply
I am not sure why people are not liking this awesome story but don’t worry we are with you
[+] 1 user Likes Hotgiri's post
Like Reply
(14-09-2026, 07:49 PM)Hotgiri Wrote: I am not sure why people are not liking this awesome story but don’t worry we are with you

I think most people don't know a like button exist on each post. Anyway, without that, I don't know how long I can keep going. For now, I am holding but not sure how long.
[+] 1 user Likes sakurasan's post
Like Reply
Keep posting, it’s an awasome story
Like Reply
I tried writing a unique story..
I hardly got 10 likes for 20 updates..
I was fed up with crude indifference..
I like both praise and hate... But indifference makes you question yourself.
In my honest view.. Wait for atleast 5 or more updates.. And see the response..
If its not satisfactory stop wasting your time
[+] 3 users Like naruto9211's post
Like Reply
wow Awesome story waiting for update
HeartLovePookie congrats
[+] 1 user Likes LovePookie's post
Like Reply
Chapter 10

[Image: ch10-01-empress-lift.jpg]
[Image: ch10-02-caravan.jpg]
[Image: ch10-03-amboli-dawn.jpg]
[Image: ch10-04-seductress.jpg]
[Image: ch10-05-kune-silk.jpg]
[Image: ch10-06-tribal-wrap.jpg]
[Image: ch10-07-lehenga-still.jpg]
[Image: ch10-08-garden-kiss.jpg]
[Image: ch10-09-kune-catch.jpg]
[Image: ch10-11-amboli-cliff.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like sakurasan's post
Like Reply
Chapter 11

[Image: ch11-01-rain.jpg]
[Image: ch11-02-drive.jpg]
[Image: ch11-03-lunch.jpg]
[Image: ch11-04-wonder-woman.jpg]
[Image: ch11-05-cocktail.jpg]
[Image: ch11-06-cat-bite.jpg]
[Image: ch11-07-jeggings.jpg]
[Image: ch11-08-unzip.jpg]
[Image: ch11-09-straddle.jpg]
[Image: ch11-10-crop-kiss.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes sakurasan's post
Like Reply
Waiting for end of Rohan
Like Reply
When can we expect an update..
You posted on 5th sep and 11th sep..
May be 17th??
Like Reply
(15-09-2026, 09:01 PM)naruto9211 Wrote: When can we expect an update..
You posted on 5th sep and 11th sep..
May be 17th??

Targeting tomorrow
[+] 1 user Likes sakurasan's post
Like Reply




Users browsing this thread: ANI@2022, coolguy, SANJUbaba@001, 5 Guest(s)