Adultery Hot Family Secrets (Updated : Sep 15)
Poonam.. what a lucky mom..

[Image: G6-qic3a-IAAm-IA5-format-jpg-name-900x900.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Cute sister Priya

[Image: d2e18f213e03abbf312f41c279703d7d.jpg]
[Image: b364aa284744a613c057a32bb407a6e5.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2026-08-16-13-32-10-02-b86672...773d05.jpg]
[Image: f72cd371b6fe8840826885b92fe255b9.jpg]
[Image: d0f806574c82d09b4849256a6c9ac435.jpg]
[Image: 0b52c5f76b4f48b9593fed20ab59ea8d.jpg]
[Image: 60147e88054f1d3dddae2ce8cf69163e.jpg]
[Image: c2013a702eef87d0a83dfd7f4ba22881.jpg]
[Image: b4361d3b050e0c9432d0ee2daa480342.jpg]
[Image: 2222409e0f91248010940c00328a72ed.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: 6c6a3b18f6db157b18e5ff383dba9c31.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
Malavika aunty, the bonding between me and my little sister is growing in strength day by day as she also started opening up, since beginning she is timid and doesn’t move freely with boys like her friends, that’s why I started feeling happy for her. As much as she looks a grown up girl to the world, she is still a little kid in my eyes and in fact she is still in her eleventh grade and when she started moving freely with me since couple of years allowing me to cuddle her and even rest my hands on her budding tits our siblings feelings started taking a meaningful shape and I feel her cute attractive innocent beauty which sometimes makes me horny.

Aunty, initially I used to curse myself for such feelings but when she also started enjoying my touch and my company and my tight hug, I left my inhibitions behind and I decided to keep going especially since papa was not spending time with us and mom was busy with papa. The playful little girl that she is by now started provoking me. In a nice way and innocently making it look natural.. there is no gross provocation nor full nudity but enough to keep me engaged. I doubt if she even knows she is provoking me, it’s that natural.

[Image: c3b3b75df8d14a8c903270ece25c0029.jpg]

Like the way she sleeps during day time spreading her inner thighs and unaware of her tender hairless pussy and the thick pussy lips making it obvious for anyone looking at her. Its not like she doesn’t know manners but she feels comfortable in the company of trustable men in the house and mom never put any restrictions on her and she even encourages her to wear comfortable clothes which means sometimes exposing dresses. I am happy for her since now she has grown up to raise dicks, even if its mine
Before you ask, how do I feel looking at her like that ?

[Image: 6010b852994b721571f26f8e02f693b0.jpg]

Aunty, the day I noticed her perky boobs attracting my attention, my outlook on her has changed. She sometimes look very young , very innocent and some other times her budding beauty melt by heart, since I was also going through the similar age related transformations, sometimes it was hard for me to control, especially when she was next to me on bed. Without my approval my dick used to grow in my shorts and try to pierce her back. On many occasions I wished I had actually got skin contact. Uffff… so much horny I used to be at times.

I know many other girls used to wear very transparent tops just to prove to others she is not the same girl any more

[Image: 9909d75fb1ebe8135874cff5e7d1112c.jpg]

good luck to such girls with horny sibling like me or a young dad who is out hunting for beauties in office or friends circles. Why do some girls wear such dresses and move around the house bouncing their budding boobs.. just to let others know her beauty has arrived .. if not same size as their moms but good enough for a grab when they are sleeping or simply to be admired once I went to my friend’s place for sleep over and his younger sister has grown up so much she used to have thunder thighs.. even at that age.. in fact jokingly I asked my friend of he had shoved his head between those thunder thighs

[Image: 949352a71c5be3a6446ea453a39d1a99.jpg]

he simply laughed and kept quite. But his rock solid erection the moment I mentioned about his sexy young sister is proof enough for an easy guess. That’s when I thought how far behind I was.. sure if I need to be more bold and get the things going much faster. As much I talk so freely now telling you all those incidents, reality is ..at that time I was just simply watching and admiring my growing sister and not doing anything with her..

couple of years I wasted and finally decided to be little bit more aggressive

one day when papa was on tour, my little angel was sitting on sofa waiting for me

[Image: 1032145af88f2bf359068866e571b685.jpg]

by now she is the most sexiest doll in the entire college and its no surprise that she was getting bolder day by day. The way she is provoking me with her sexy dresses, I used to sit next to her and pull her on my chest and crush her upper body against my gym body. She used to feel happy with my touch however hard and provocative it is. She likes to be cuddled and caressed and kissed by me. She likes me a lot, not just like a sibling but more than that.. that gave me license

next day when I saw her lying on the bed on her stomach, I couldn’t control myself and I fell on her back, hugging her from back and kissing her neck which made her to moan and my hard on was being felt by her as she also pushed her ass up and I even spread her legs apart a bit and I pulled my throbbing cock out and shoved it between her thighs and started dry fucking her with my one hand underneath her chest and crushing it and kissing her neck, earlobes and cheeks with heavy breath which made her also to moan and losen up a bit as she would reverse fuck me from below and kiss my hands and even suck my fingers. That made me go mad and I even pulled her one end of shorts to one side and felt on panty and soft layers of rose pussy… uffff… she lifted her hip up a bit allowing me to pull down her shorts a bit..

my lund is throbbing and was itching to enter her soft entrance to heaven but then we heard mom shouting from kitchen that dinner is ready. We quickly adjusted ourselves and got up and went to kitchen as if nothing has happened
Aunty, why I am telling so much in detail is to let your daughter Manju know how much she missed his brother and ofcourse you missed your son.

[Image: 4e2f9431b8592533249db31eafae7a0d.jpg]

I used to take her to private swimming pool in my rich friend’s villa and I used to teach her. I was jealous and too much caring about her, that’s why I didn’t want her to be trained by regular swimming coaches , sometimes I have a suspicion some of these coaches may have other intentions also and when I said this to my little angel, she playfully tapped me and said don’t be so much possessive about me. I really felt bad on that comment. Yes, she will soon find a boy of her choice and may even ignore me, but then that’s how life is..

[Image: 5d6e43d39ade538cab97396e31da6b44.jpg]

when I take her along with me to mall she looks slightly older than she is.. I think the younger girls have this urge to look older just to demonstrate to the world that they have arrived on the big stage begging to treated better while the older girls behave and dress the other way to look much younger. 

Whatever it is with my cute sister hugging me while walking and holding my hand and tucking it under her arm to feel her budding tits, I feel the need for a girl friend is not there at all and in fact many onlookers look at us as lovers and we like that kind of treatment and we even laugh thinking and feeling like lovers. These little cute things make me horny when we go back to our house and that night it would be very tough to control my junior and even she would hug me very tight

As things are going smooth and I started gathering courage to be more bolder, strange thing happened.

[Image: d65289675c8a9e496d5e9dea4e5ad400.jpg]

I was seeing my little sister more with my dad than me. Suddenly something happened which I came to know later from mom that she is more comfortable with dad than me. I insisted for the reason, mom made it very clear to me which made sense but my heart is broken. The reason is my lund size. Yes.. my little cure sister is afraid of my big size and she is more comfortable with small size of papa’s. for the first time in my life I scolded myself for having such a big cock. Priya thought we could get hurt by my size while it would be easy entry with dad’s small penis. Apparently this is the ploy of mom and for the first time I got mad at mom.

[Image: 610941816215fcf12a8835340751ba29.gif]

But one thing I admire about mom is whatever she does there is a strong reason for that.. its not just the size of our lunds.. its also some thing to do with dad’s mood and the tensions about his career which is denting his sex life with mom. the idea of mom was to ignite his desires again by our little cute doll and thus mom and dad can have better sex life like in the past , so it serves two purposes.. to bring back the parents sexual life back and also to get our little angel used to the small lund and perhaps later she can easily adjust to my size. This justification made sense and mom promised me that I wont feel bad for losing Priya and she can fill that role till then, that’s how mom started teaching me many things and its completely a new chapter in my life 

Even though I agreed with mom’s explanation, it was tough for me to let Priya slip from my hands. It took so long for me to be bold enough to touch her at places I and she would have liked but papa just took a week and at night he would come to our room when we were supposed to be sleeping. He used to sit near sister’s head and he would take out his lund and put in her mouth to wake her up and then the little princess would chew, suck and lick his not so big cock and make him cum and then happily chew that cum.. plucking it off her fingers and then take it in her mouth and chew it.

[Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=x4-VmPQQNjD1CFx-)4...dd%2FOw%3D]

I started feeling dejected the way she is slipped off my clutches and how happily she is chewing papa’s cum.. papa would give her a parting kiss on her lips and leave
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Priya

[Image: 14347415.jpg?width=620]


Malavika

[Image: b981a83a-848f-4a54-8f60-0463b7891d28_1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: 19d73dce2a01520fcb1cd3dcddcb7836.jpg]
  

Aunty, when my little sister started moving closer to my dad and ignoring me, I couldn’t digest that. I haven’t had a girl friend in my life and hence don know the pain of break up. 


Whom do the young girls like more ? boy friends ? no.. brothers ? better than boy friends but not as much as their dads. Why ? financial stability ? boy friends cant pamper them beyond a point. Brothers ? may be better than boy friends but not as much as dads. Girls like big strong cocks.. but that’s not the first criteria. Even if dads have lesser stamina or smaller cocks, they like dads more than young boys. Why ?

 [Image: dcb101866588a88209bc72f4a8cd5b69.jpg]

Most boy friends get very limited time and opportunities to screw their girl friends and hence behave very rudely, aggressively as if the girls are their properties, their focus is more on sex than emotional connect. This is where the dads score more. The girls do like to have a conversation.. get gifts.. be pampered.. treat them nicely and gently and sex is not every thing.. its one of many things.. like nice conversation..long drive.. long vacation… gifts.. pampering and more importantly unconditional love which the boys cant share.. never know how many girls he is already fucking… trust is the basis of love.. not the sex..

Anyway, my little sister’s pussy liked my busy dad’s small cock.

[Image: 46733351.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validt...qsQNhl4%3D]

I had to see many things that I don’t like to see.. my little sister getting drenched in my dad’s cum.

I don’t know what magic my little sis pussy did, my dad started coming home early from office. His tension is gone, he is looking more cheerful and happy and spending more time with us.

One day he called me to his room and told me..

“Sameer, I know you like your cute sister a lot and I can imagine what all you could have done with her, but don’t blame me for taking your cute pie. Its mom’s plan. Apparently you are too big to her and she found a safe bet in me. Sameer, if I say I am finding back my once lost desires, its not an exaggeration. 

It fixed other problem also, that is your mom is getting more pleasure from me. With me in the company of your mom while savouring the beauty of your sister, the family bonding is back. I don’t want you to be left out. You can join us an time, its just that you don’t alone meet your little sister, as she is scared off your size. Together we can do any thing and she would also feel safe in the company of every one”

I understood what he meant. My little angel cant be a sole property of mine, its ok I meet her in the company of my dad or mom or both.

I thought about it for a while

Some times when you lose gold, god gives you diamond.

I lost my sister.. but I got my mom. seeing me aloof after sister ditched me, its mom who solaced me and I would leave that to mom to explain


[Image: dusky-beautiful-fluffy-pussy-lips-shaking.gif]
   

when Priya was sleeping with me on the same bed, I would have never thought soon she will be banged so hard.. by dad. Such a cute girl that she is, just a kiss or cuddle is all I wished to have, but now she is reduced to a street whore the way dad was banging her.. in our room.. right in front of me.. I would feel pity for her.. such a cute young girl needs to be treated better..


[Image: 6-1.gif] 

after dad came on her ass cheeks and went to his room, my little sister trying to get her breath back looked at me.. I can see a sense of regret in her eyes.. I knew she is a sensitive girl. Without wiping the cum on her ass cheeks, she came to me and hugged and cried..

“bro, I thought your cock is too big for me and I was afraid.. but see how dad treated me and fucked me without any mercy.. I wanted to relieve his office tensions, but he got his desires re-ignited.. I am being used to fulfil his desires.. fantasies”

 [Image: hq.16.webp]

I caressed her head and kissing her forehead said “Priya.. you deserve to be treated better.. its not the size of the cock that would hurt you.. it’s the evil intention of a man that would hurt you more.. anyway, be happy for dad.. he has become normal now”

Priya hiding her tears said “sorry Sameer, I should have given you a chance.. even now, I am ready.. if my pussy would to be punctured, so be it.. I will make you happy.. I can handle both of you simultaneously”

I kissed her on lips and replied “when a day comes like that nobody can stop us.. I am being happy with mom and you are happy with dad.. lets continue like this for some time”

[Image: preview.mp4.jpg]

But Priya is too sentimental.. she took out my cock and started stroking it.. fast.. furious.. to make me cum.. she picked up few tricks of the trade and is making me cum faster than I would have liked.. scratching my balls with her nails.. pressing my dick head hard with her fingers.. using both fists to pump me harder.. using cuss words and even moaning.. to my eyes she still looked a small girl but look at her desire in her eyes and the wish to please me and ofcourse the regret of not allowing me to fuck her.. she is now a complete package.. little whore to her dad.. sweet doll to me.. before I could think of taking my throbbing cock anywhere near her mouth, it erupted in spurts.. right on her cute face.. she felt ecstatic that she did it.. that is to make me cum in 5 minutes.. she would now brag about this with my mom…

I planted a sweet kiss on her lips and allowed her to go to washroom

Next day, I went to papa’s room around 7 pm, knowing fully well that papa and sister would be enjoying..

[Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=miACk-7KLVsbHNpp)4...txl5Wp8%3D]

as expected papa is playing with our sweet doll… any one who has such a cute pie in the house wouldn’t be able to hold and show their lund in her tight mouth and fuck her throat.. and release huge cum and make her gulp the thick fresh cum just like that… such hot girl she is

papa smiled at me and asked me sit on the bed. Papa’s rough hands doing magic on her pussy and boobs.. she is moaning and looking hungrily at me

“hmmmm…. Papa…..ahhhh… ufffff.. don’t….slappp my….pssyyyyy… ahhhh.. it hurts…mmmm…yeah..like that…..pinch…my clit…ummm.. ohhhh godddd… what a great papa you are….ummm… making me cum… every day..ahhhh… ummm… Sameerrrrr…. Ahhhh… cum and lick my pussy…ahhhh.. please…I want …your…big lund….take out…please… show me… show papa how big yours is… ahhh.. papa….look at him..uffff… u thought I am scared of such big cocks…ummm… I need…such big cocks….papa…yours is too small… for me…ahhhh… Sameer… put that big cock in my mouth…uffffff… papa, you come and fuck my pussy…. I will suck Sameer…uhhhhh.. shittttttt… so hot…mmmm..”

My little sister is jumping on the bed everytime papa is slapping her soar pussy.. ummm.. so red it became.. now papa got up and made her lie on her back and he settled in front her thighs and spreading the legs, he took his small cock in his hand and bent forward to insert his small cock in one push itself…

[Image: sophie-lynx_002.gif]

Priya moaned and with her legs she clutched his waist and started fucking him from bottom.. she is definitely a sex toy to us in the house.. her innocence is replaced by her aggression.. her cuteness is gone and she is more rough now.. she is performing like a pro.. while papa is moving his hips back and forth.. I took out my lund and gave to Priya.. let her do what she wants to do..

[Image: 38322_32d610a_320x_.jpg]

After kissing my thick lund passionately for some time and playing with it, she took my cock head in her wide mouth.. such a warm feeling that my little sis is finally savouring my thick lund while my papa is humping her. I know papa wont long last as told by my mom and as expected soon enough he is making wild moves before release and moaning heavily and screaming loudly.. such a great sight .. seeing the extreme happiness in my little sis face, finally papa collapsed on her due to exhaustion and extreme pleasure

I can see some kind of disappointment in my sister , she wanted more of it but papa cant stay for long and she cant take my lund as its too big for her young tight pussy. Buy I cant keep quite seeing disappointment in my little sis eyes.  So what did I do ?

I went behind papa who was still lying on sister.. with his cock in her pussy..  I touched papa’s lund with my hand… ufffff… he didn’t expect this.. I was scratching his balls with my nails and bent down to insert my head between papa and sisters crotch and licked papa’s lund base and sisters juicy pussy alternatively… this sudden twist .. erotic move.. made papa’s lund gaining strength.. still inside sister’s juicy pussy, its expanding inside and when I patted papa’s ass cheek, he quickly pushed his lund deep inside sister’s pussy and started moving back and forth..

I got up to see happiness in my little sisters face again.. I was also happy !!!
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Malavika

[Image: HPqnb03bc-AAIg-Sv-format-jpg-name-small.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
As Sameer was explaining his past to Malavika aunty in the presence of mom Poonam, in the next room it was Priya’s turn to reveal her past to uncle Madhukar in the presence of her dad Suresh

Uncle, I will narrate one incident that ignited desires in me for the very first time..


[Image: 10dbf8d9cc10282c92a5714d5e0f2930.jpg]

I look like my mom in every way except that I have coal black hair like my dad . I was already  5'1" tall and weigh just under 100 lbs. my large, tilted brown eyes are generally all you can see through my purdah but my lips are full and naturally pouty and red. My full figure is curved in all the right places but my breasts are my best feature: round, full, and topped with huge brown nipples. Their 32 D size caused some difficulty in sch ool races and keeping them hidden, but their biggest plus was their sensitivity. Many of my friends envied my huge boobs already

I can’t even take a bath without getting aroused! And having inherited these outstanding features from my mom I knew they wouldn't sag early as she walked around with no bra on and they were still as perky as a teenager

I was at a horny age and all the seclusion and secrecy about sex and men only made me ache even more to find out what all the fuss was about.

One night I woke up hearing loud moans and muffled screams coming from my dad's room which was just down the hall from mine.

I sneaked out of bed trying not to wake my brother next to me, and tiptoed down the hall. The door to his room was not open, but it wasn't locked either: turning the knob I quietly nudged it open just enough to see into the room.

(Earlier that week, mom had explained the process of sex to me; little did she know that she would be putting on a show for me not much later!)

Though the view was restricted, I could make out that there were 2 men and woman locked in a torrid embrace in the middle of the bed.

[Image: gif-mmf-group_001.gif]

I was shocked when I realized that 2 of those people were my parents and the other guy was my uncle Saleem, our neighbor who was only 33!

I must have made a sound because suddenly my mom turned toward the door and saw that it was slightly ajar, I moved quickly back to my own room and just in time to see Saleem (completely naked and hugely aroused!!!) shut the door and lock it.

I knew I could no longer watch from the door, but there was a small unused room, more like a large closet really, in the hallway along the other side of their room that had a small vented window facing into my parents room. (I think it used to be an old dressing room)

Curious to know what exactly was going on and why the three of them were naked in my dad's room in the middle of the night, I snuck out again and dashed down the hall, quickly getting into the closet.

Locking it behind me I turned around and knelt on the floor, and through the vent I had an unrestricted view of the large bed, which was a low –to-the-ground pile of mattresses really.

I could see my dad lying on his back in the middle of the bed with his head thrown back and his eyes shut, and my mother was leaning down and appeared to be sucking his penis while Saleem sat behind her and occasionally rubbed between her legs, caressed her ass, and stroked his own cock, while leisurely enjoying the cock-sucking show mom put on for him.

She started out with small, teasing licks that were designed to drive a man wild with need: first circling only the head with her pink tongue, then slowly licking up and down the 9" length like it were an ice cream stick. You could see the veins in the huge cock throbbing as if it were pulsing to a rhythm of its own. Every time a few drops of pre-cum beaded on the huge head, she returned to lick them off, savoring the salty, sticky liquid.

She licked and nibbled the entire turgid length in a calm unhurried manner, which seemed to torture my father but he was NOT complaining.

Finally, she took the large, 3" wide bulbous head into her mouth, lightly sucking on it like a sweet and juicy berry. As she continued sucking she gradually took more and more of the huge hard-on into her small mouth, she made it look so simple, even though the cock was straining her lips and stretching them tightly around itself.

She used the tightened ring of her mouth to complement the sensations of the tongue lashing her blowjob was giving the giant dick.

[Image: vicki-chase-bigwetbutts-brazzers-vickis-...ht_001.gif]

After a few minutes of constant sucking she had the entire 9" length in her mouth and some of it down her throat, where I could see its throbbing outline, and began moving her mouth up and down, up and down; pulling out to the very tip of the penis and then resuming her journey back towards the thick base, sheathing the magnificent sword in the warm, moist cavern of her lips and throat again and again with practiced ease.

The speed of her bobbing mouth increased with every dip of her head and by now her hapless, but happy, victim had his hand at the back of her head and was jerking his hips in time with her movements.

[Image: 9ae24d1a82d460601890b79c1af5bd9f.gif]

The whole time, Saleem had been taking in the sight avidly and stroking his own 12" length, readying himself for my mom.

Mom obviously must have been getting worked up herself, because without a word she reached behind her and tugged on Saleem's huge member, wordlessly conveying her own need.

When he seemed happy to receive her hand job and showed no sign of moving, mom jerked her mouth off dad's cock and turning to Saleem said "fuck me darling, fuck me while I suck my husband dry!"

"I'll fuck you till you scream, honey, you can be sure of that. "

With that Saleem knelt behind her raised ass and spread her knees wider to expose her wet, pink pussy.

He bent down, covered the soft flesh with his palm and squeezed, tearing a groan of pleasure from the woman beneath him.

She pushed her hips eagerly into his huge, warm palm, which he suddenly removed and replaced with his large erection.

He teased the small, tight opening with the huge head, circling and dipping just at the entrance of the vagina spread so invitingly in front of him. A trail of sticky cum followed his dance of advance and retreat and the groans of all 3 people got louder and more frantic.

My mother's mouth moved faster and faster till the large penis in it seemed to blur past, while her husbands hips moved jerkily toward completion.

He came with a loud shout and held mom's face still for nearly 3 whole minutes, jerking and pouring his seed into her eager, slurping mouth not allowing her to spill a single drop. While he lay spent and caressed the top of her silken head, she licked him clean and savored every drop of life giving cum that he had sprayed into her waiting mouth.

Once her husband was taken care of she turned to her own pleasures and pivoting about she faced her tormentor Saleem.

With a determined look she grabbed his huge cock and pushing him onto his back, began to slowly impale herself on his large sword.

The large head which was at least 4" wide, took a while to get in, even with Saleem's holding her pussy lips open and flicking the clit to increase the suction of her vaginal walls. Finally between the two of them, they got the head past the small opening and she began a slow, steady descent onto his thrusting manhood.

"Baby, your pussy is so fucking tight, I could stay in you forever. " gasped Saleem as he continued to flick the tiny penis- like bit of flesh at the entrance to her pussy.

Grabbing his hands, she laid them on her large, throbbing breasts needing him to fondle them and continued to move slowly, swinging her hips in a rocking rhythm as old as time.

Inspired by the view of her huge tits swaying above him, with the large tightly puckered nipples, he reared up to a sitting position and ravaged her mouth, fucking it with his tongue, sucking on her plush, pink tongue and licking, sucking and biting the full cherry-red lips, crushing her to his chest.

Kissing his way across her face, he nibbled on her neck, and bit into the sensitive area where her shoulder met her swan-like neck, tearing a gasp of pleasure from her lips.

He filled his palms with her breasts, the large mounds overflowing their captors, and plumping them together brought them to his lips.

He lightly flicked her breasts with his long, narrow tongue; licking everywhere but her nipples.

She squirmed in agony, while he continued to feather her tits with love bites while her nipples burned to be suckled.

Begging him to end the torment, she pleaded with him to suck her nipples and put an end to her misery. Taking pity on her, he flicked one brown berry with his tongue and lashed it till it shone with his saliva. He continued his tongue –torture and tormented both tits for a long time, before finally taking one ripe berry into his mouth.

He sucked the nipple first slowly and gently, still flicking it with his tongue and then increased the power of his suction, till the pleasure bordered on pain, and she screamed from the sensations.

He continued to rock his cock into her in a slow, unhurried fashion while ministering to her tits, but she had had enough and tightened her pussy walls around his thrusting member, slowly but forcefully, which made him groan and thrust into her a little faster.

Exchanging a look with his brother, Saleem lay on his back and pulled my mom onto his chest. Grabbing her ass cheeks, he spread them slightly to expose her butt- hole to her husband. Dad grabbed his aroused member and stroked it with one hand while he dipped into the pussy juice that ran down between her legs and used to lubricate her anus.

With the juices on his fingers he slowly began to fuck her ass with his finger, preparing her for his penis. When she began to adjust to the finger in her and altered her fucking rhythm to accommodate both, the penis in her pussy and the finger in her ass, he rubbed his dick with Vaseline and lined the tip up to the tiny puckered hole that had begun to expand and contract.

Matching his thrusts to the other couple's movements, he slowly and relentlessly pushed his huge dick into the tightly rimmed opening, and once the head was through, he slid in easily. All three people stilled and savored the feel of the position. For the men the tight passages, massaged their members strongly and milked their penises gently. She savored the feel of the

[Image: mmf-threesomes-dp-gifs_001.gif]

2 huge cocks, separated only by a thin membrane, moving in tandem, creating a delicious friction with the walls of her nether passages.

When Saleem pulled out, her husband drove into her and vice versa, driving her into a paroxysm of orgasmic pleasure.

She came violently and repeatedly, screaming their names over and over again as her pussy erupted and coated them with her juices. Their mingled juices leaked out of her pussy and trickled down her supple thighs, cooling her heated skin. The forceful spasms of her Cumming tightened her walls around the penises and their thrusts became faster and stronger, spurring her orgasms even more. Both men came together; with loud groans and shouts, they emptied their cocks into her waiting body.

[Image: mmf_001.gif]

They lay there spent and replete, stroking and caressing each other till they finally spooned together and fell asleep with their cooling bodies still joined.

I had been transfixed into immobility during the entire episode and hadn't noticed my own drenched pussy. It was leaking steadily and the lips of my vagina were swollen and throbbing, while my nipples burned and tightened into hard pebbles and my breasts ached to be touched.

I drew the straps of my pink, cotton nightgown down till my throbbing breasts sprang free and as the throbbing between my legs grew, it spurred me to touch myself in a place which till then had been a minimally visited area, by me or anyone since my babyhood.

 [Image: 25311654.gif]

I explored myself lightly; sifting through the soft, black curls with one hand, while the other squeezed and pinched my tits. My hand reached further down between my legs, which I spread and braced against the door of my tiny hiding place.

With 1 finger I lightly traced the contours of my nether lips, and the gushing wetness from my pussy aided the process. As my fingers brushed against the small fold of skin at the top of my lips, I gasped as a delicious shudder of sensation speared me from my pussy, straight to my tingling nipples and waves of pleasure washed over my innocent, virginal body. Squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples harder, I pressed the nub of my clit harder, stroked and circled it with my fingers, plucked at it and flicked it till the nub became hard and firm, and pussy juice streamed out of my cunt.

The torment didn't ease and my fingers slipped further and dipped into my pussy.

I began thrusting a finger slowly in and out of my throbbing cunt, adding another finger to the first one I rubbed my clit with the heel of my palm while my fingers fucked in and out of my sweet, unused pussy.

A sudden rush of sensation overcame and I had to bite down on my lip to keep from screaming as I climaxed and came with surprising force.

The strength and newness of the orgasm shocked and delighted me and I felt like whooping with joy. Once my thundering heart settled down, I put my gown back in order and crept back to my room, hugging my naughty secret close to my heart.

 [Image: fe653bdbbeac772159fa6e537cc591ab.jpg]

My dreams were full of erotic images of the scenes of the night before and I woke up more than once with my pussy throbbing and my heart hammering in my chest.

If mom or dad noticed my sleep-glazed eyes and sappy grin the next morning, they didn't mention it and from then on  every night saw a near repeat of the previous events.

Priya completed her narration, Madhukar was shocked to know that Suresh shared his wife to the neighbour

“bro, you guys must have been very open minded.. fucking your wife along with your neighbour… uffff.. how could you do that bro ? I lived in Delhi and I couldn’t do it, even though I allowed my wife to fuck my dad and we both fucked her and my little princess, it was all due to the condition set by my dad to get his properties”

[Image: xv_24_p.jpg]

“Madhu bro.. I will narrate that one day, lets allow Priya to open up her mind and share her slutty experiences”

“looks like a plan bro.. Priya baby, you look so cute and yet so hot.. go ahead and tell anything else you want to share with me”
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: 12a60d1353ddb5421f8f0a8ca7130b66.jpg]

[Image: ad82d86b89f42b6ca1eb1e02a5828420.jpg]
[Image: 7f64f5cc96f9e9c783e56334fc708ba9.jpg]
[Image: c1681ea53298aed74a00279d54988582.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
Priya

[Image: d08d8ee7d7a3d9ee91b3a257e9804752.jpg]
[Image: ff6e794cdba6f65c67ee2d501504fa51.jpg]
[Image: 5d4d57ac9888bebf8a13ff7fc5656ce1.jpg]
[Image: d6552c2936f111abcb0c622a7646a4fe.jpg]
[Image: fd4fb166a93ce252155ad62991684d49.jpg]
[Image: 2cd1011c19efaf974495188d9bede992.jpg]
[Image: 3d0a3ffecf192a0f27366d642fd92260.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
family secrets are really hot
స్టోరీ నచ్చితే లైక్ చేయండి
--------------------------------
[Image: Screenshot-2025-06-24-173731.jpg]
సంఘర్షణ ,  జన్మ రహస్యం


[+] 1 user Likes kavitha99's post
Like Reply
Priya suggested her papa Suresh should tell Madhukar uncle about how he first time fucked her. 

Madhu also wanted to hear from daddies perspective so that he can relate it to mineself . So Suresh started narrating

Madhu, to make it short, initially I was busy with my work ignoring the family and then like in many families it was the daughter who re-ignited the fire in dad

[Image: f2990f5b6256b4d58c6f4c311384c93c.jpg]

It was Priya's  birthday and we parents had a surprise for her. I wrapped a blindfold around her. As we waited for her mother I took the opportunity to look her over without being caught. My eyes raked over her curvy body and fresh, smooth skin and my cock twitched as I envisioned myself bending her over the couch, lifting her skirt up, and inserting my member inside her right there.


Our son Sameer was not in the house as he went on a trip with his friends
Poonam came into the room and shattered my fantasy. 

"Ready?" she asked, unaware of my plan.
Priya clapped her hands excitedly and jumped up and down, her luscious C- cups almost bouncing out of her tight pink tank top.

I must say, Madhu, she has developed a nice pair of boobs for her age which is the main attraction. I could hardly stand it. I turned to Poonam and smiled. "I think if she waits any longer she'll combust." I knew I would. She laughed and nodded. We lead her outside and removed the blindfold. There in the driveway was a brand new red Honda City. Priya shrieked, and jumped up and down again.

"Oh my god! For me? Thank you! Thank you mommy! Thank you, daddy!" She hugged and kissed both of us tightly, then ran to the car.

"Can I take it for a ride?"

"Sure!" said Poonam. "Suresh, why don't you go with her?"

I thought for sure Poonam suggested it on purpose, and I could give no excuse not to comply.

Priya had already started the car. Bill got into the passenger's seat and buckled up.

[Image: 219361b9c292d677859112b0103970df.jpg]

Priya's legs were spread and her mini dared me to reach under it and rub Priya's tight pussy. I shuddered and looked out my window. It was the longest spin around the block I had ever taken. 

When returned the car to the driveway she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. 

"Thank you so much! I love it!"

"You're welcome, darling. Enjoy it."

We got out and went back inside to get ready for her party.

At the end of the day, I couldn't stand it anymore. After Poonam fell asleep I crept into Priya's room. She was fast asleep under the covers. I pulled them away to reveal her supple, barely clothed body. She wore only a cami and pink cotton boy shorts.

[Image: 5a6a686b9ad87938f85f2665646ac535.jpg]

She stirred but did not awaken. I sat down slowly on the bed and ran my fingers over her mound and groaned to myself as I felt the heat emanating from her. I wanted to ravage my daughter's young body, but I controlled myself.

I  unzipped my pants and took my hard, throbbing member into my hand and started stroking it as I rubbed the outside of her little panties. She moaned and spread her legs more, but still did not wake up.

I felt moisture seeping through the cotton. "Ohh fuck," I grunted quietly. I moved the panties to the side and found she was shaved. What did she shave for? She had no boyfriend....Could my daughter be a slut or my son is using her? I dipped my fingers in her cream and tasted her sweetness. I stroked my hard cock faster and faster and came hard into my underwear, then pulled the covers back on her and crept out of the room guiltily. 

[Image: 26735256.gif?width=460]

I knew it was wrong. Day after day I wanted her more and more. I wasn't dissatisfied with Poonam. Our sex life still thrived. But half the time I found that it was Priya's image in my mind that threw me over the edge as I emptied my seed into my wife's cunt.


The next morning when Priya came downstairs she found me sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. She poured herself a cup and sat down with me.

"Good morning, daddy."

"Good morning, Priya."


[Image: ba1e532b00b875b5465992d3313026c2.jpg]

I tried not to look at her in her green satin gown; knowing what was underneath made my cock twitch. Priya didn't notice that I was getting flustered, she was busy flipping through a catalogue.

"Where's mom?" she asked.
"She's gone to aunty house , remember?"

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot about that!"

"It's just you and me, babe," I smiled.

Priya smiled back at me and twisted her straight, brown hair around her fingers. "Well, I'm going to go shower. See ya."

I reached under the table as she left and rubbed my growing bulge. I needed to have her. I tried to put the thought out of my mind but the harder I tried the harder I got.

I crept up to her bedroom and found the panties she'd worn the night before on her floor. I picked them up and inhaled her sweet, musky scent. I quickly undid my pants and rubbed the panties on my manhood, imagining herself fucking her up against the wall of the shower. 

[Image: 42811531.gif?validfrom=1762923600&validt...H0J0jKA%3D]

But the water turned off before I was done, and I swiftly threw the panties on the floor and strode out of the room and into my own bedroom to finish, then went back downstairs.

Priya came down later on, dressed in a blue dress that hugged her tits and waist and flared at her hips.

"Where are you going?" I asked her, eyeing her up and down.

"Out with some friends. I'll be back later."

"No later than 11."

"Dad! I'm grown up now! I shouldn't have a curfew!"

"You're still in high sch ool and you still have a curfew. Don't get yourself grounded for your birthday."

She walked over to me, leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. I imagined myself reaching up and grabbing onto her breasts.

"Bye dad, see ya later."

"Bye sweetie. Be safe!"

After she left I decided I would take full advantage of my wife's absence.

Priya came home at 11 o'clock on the dot like a good little girl. She found me asleep on the couch.

"Dad? Dad, wake up!"

"Huh? What?" I opened my eyes. "What time is it?"

"It's 11. I'm home on time. I'm going to bed. Good night, daddy!"

An hour later, I crept into her room. She was fast asleep. I pulled the covers down and looked her over. She was in a camisole again, and a pair of white, lacy panties.

I sat on the bed and reached between her legs, and lightly dragged MY fingers up and down her slit. She moaned but didn't awaken.

I got up then situated myself between her legs, and pulled her panties down. I licked her slowly, from her hole to her rosebud, and she moaned and stirred. I licked faster, savoring her sweetness, and she awoke.

"Wha- Daddy? What are you doing?" she exclaimed. She tried to pull away but my arms were clamped around her thighs tightly, just as my mouth was clamped onto her pussy.

"Dad, don't!"

I didn't answer, my mouth too busy extracting her juices. She moaned and wept, "Please don't...oh god!"

My tongue swirled around her engorged clit as she struggled to stifle her moans.

I whispered, "It's okay, baby. You can cum. Cum for daddy."

"No! This is wrong, why does it feel so good?"

I slid a finger inside her wet hole and groaned at her tightness as I moved it back and forth inside of her. I slid another finger in and pumped harder.

"Daddy don't! I'm a virgin! It hurts!"

"Don't worry baby, it won't hurt for long."

I went back to eating her and she quickly plummeted over the edge, whispering as she came.

"Mmm you taste so good, baby."

I  got up and she wept as she heard my pants unzip. She closed her legs together, guilty and ashamed at the pleasure she experienced at the hands of her father.

"Oh no baby, you're gonna let me fuck that tight little pussy of yours."

"Daddy, how could you?"

I pushed her legs apart and climbed on top of her. "You just came for me, I think you like this."

"I'll tell mom!"

I leaned down and smacked her across the face hard.

"Ow!" she shrieked.

"You won't say a word to mom, do you understand? You walk around here dressed like a little slut, you shave your pussy like a little slut, and this is what little sluts get."

I thrust my manhood inside her, stretching her painfully. She cried out and tears streamed down her face.

"Oh baby, you have no idea how good your cunt feels around daddy's cock. Do you like this? Do you like feeling your daddy's cock deep inside you?"

"It hurts!"

"I can feel your juices leaking all over me."

I groaned and fucked her harder, she cried out at the pain. All of a sudden I grunted and she felt her pussy fill up with my hot cum.

"Daddy!" she moaned.

I pulled out and smacked her clit with my dick. "Next time you'll cum all over my dick, baby."

"Next time?"

"You didn't think this was a one time thing, did you?"

I left the room. She could feel my seed leaking out of her. She reached down between her legs, scooped some up and tasted it.

At 3 a.m. she was still awake, reviewing what her daddy had just done to her. She kept thinking about her orgasm and how good it felt. She'd never had an orgasm before. She never even touched herself.
She spread her legs and her hand traveled slowly down to her pussy. She started rubbing her clit. It felt good, but not like daddy's tongue.

She started getting slippery and rubbed faster and harder. But an hour later, she still could not cum. She sobbed in frustration, she needed to cum again. Badly. She knew what she needed to do.

She got up and tiptoed into her parents' room. A pang of guilt shot through her when she looked at the empty spot where her mother slept. But then she looked at her sleeping father and her need overcame her.

She climbed onto the bed. "Daddy?"

I grunted and stirred. She put her hand on my shoulder and gently shook mine. "Daddy?"

"Yes? What baby?" I said, still half asleep.

"Daddy, will you make me cum again?"

I was fully awakened by that, and I opened my eyes and looked at my daughter. She was kneeling on the bed, naked, her legs spread.

"I can't do it," she whined as she rubbed herself. "Please, daddy?"

I was shocked, but I reached out and started rubbing between her legs. She moaned and threw her head to the side. "It feels so good, daddy."

"You like feeling my fingers in your pussy, sweetie?"

"Mhm," she moaned.

I slid two fingers inside her gently, and rubbed her clit with my thumb. She panted and moaned. I watched my daughter's face as I brought her closer and closer to climax. Her juices leaked down my arm.

"This is so wrong, daddy," she moaned.

"I know it is, baby. But doesn't it make you feel good?"

"Yes. Oh, Daddy! I think I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, baby."

She shuddered and her pussy clamped and pulsated around my fingers as her cum gushed down my arm.

"Oh, baby," I whispered. "Good girl."

"You wanna fuck me now, daddy?"

"Yeah baby, I do. Climb on top of me."

She climbed on top of mine and I rubbed my bulbous head against her dripping slit, then stuck it inside her.

"Ow," she groaned. "Daddy, you're too big, I think."

"Don't worry, baby. Now slide up and down on daddy's cock. Do you think you can do that?"
"Yes, daddy."
She started sliding up and down, down, down, slowly building up the pace and stuffing her daddy's cock deeper and deeper inside of her until she was grinding down on it.

"Mmm daddy, it's starting to feel so good!"

"That's right, fuck yourself. Fuck yourself, slut."

She gasped. "Am I really a slut, daddy?"

"You're daddy's little slut. You like fucking your daddy, don't you?"

"Mhmm...Yes, daddy."

She bounced up and down fast, I grabbed onto her titties and pulled at her nipples. I leaned up and took one into my mouth, then leaned up and kissed her, invading her mouth with my tongue. She cried out and started cumming. I held her hips and guided her as she rode out her orgasm.

 [Image: Gozada-na-buceta-gif-38.gif]

"Mmm that's right, baby. Cum on that cock."

"Oh daddy!" she cried, spasming.

"I'm gonna feed you my cum, baby. Have you ever tasted cum?"

"Yes...And I tasted yours after you left the room."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, daddy."

"I knew my little girl was a slut."

I pulled out of her and she slid down and for the first time saw her daddy's big cock. I held it to her face and smacked her lips with it, and she opened her mouth and tasted it.

"You taste yourself on me? See how good you taste?"

"Mhmm," she moaned with a mouthful of cock.

I grabbed the back of her head and moved it up and down, gagging her.

"Oh baby, are you ready to swallow all of daddy's cum?"

"Mhmm!"

"Taste it. Eat all your daddy's cum like a good little girl." I exploded into her mouth and she started swallowing.

"That's a good girl," I grunted. "Oh, you fucking slut."

I pulled out and she looked up at mine and smiled.

"Can I sleep in here tonight?"

"Yes, baby. Come here."

"Thank you, daddy."

She curled up in my arms and fell asleep.

The next morning she woke up and I wasn't next to her. She got out of bed and walked downstairs and found me sitting in my boxers in the kitchen. I looked up at her naked body as I sipped my coffee.

"Hi daddy," she said shyly.

"Hi baby. Look at you, you are such a sexy girl. Come sit on my lap."

She smiled and sat on my lap, putting her arms around my neck.

I stroked her body, running my hands up and down and over her curves. Her nipples grew hard and she felt herself grow moist under my caresses. I rubbed my thumb over her bottom lip and kissed her deeply, then reached between her legs and started stroking her sex.

"Have any other boys ever touched you like this, Priya?"

"Yes, but it never felt as good as when you do it, daddy."

"Did we ever make you cum like I do?"

"I never came until you made me."

"I bet we didn't know what we were doing. You need the touch of a real man."

"Mhmm..." She rolled her head back and started moaning. I felt her dripping onto my thigh, and she felt my bulge pressing into her ass cheek.

"You gonna cum for me, baby?" I whispered, kissing her forehead.

"I think so, daddy..."

I pressed Mine fingers against her clit harder and rubbed faster.

"Daddy! You're gonna make me cum!"

"I know, sweetie," I smiled.

She yelped and shuddered and quivered in my arms as I brought her to orgasm, her pussy dripping and gushing onto my thigh.

"Such a messy little slut. Clean that up, Priya."

She caught her breath and got onto her knees, and licked her cum off of my thigh. I picked her hand up and placed it on my bulging cock, and she rubbed it as she ate her cum off of my leg.
"Now put your mouth on my cock, Priya."

She looked up at mine and pulled my cock out of my boxers, and started sucking vigorously. I grunted and groaned and pulled her hair, and came violently in her hungry mouth. It seemed like I had an endless supply of semen just for my daughter, I filled her mouth to the point of overflowing. My cum dripped from her lips and down her chin as I slid myself out. I scooped the rest up and fed it to her. She sucked it off my fingers happily, satisfied.

"Good girl."

"Thank you, daddy."

"Priya...how would you feel if I said I wanted to share you with a friend of mine?"

She looked up at mine with her big, blue eyes. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, some of my friends have really wanted to fuck you for a long time. How would you feel if I let one of them? Would you like that?"

"You've talked to your friends about fucking me?" she asked in disbelief.

"I have. We ask him how hard it is to live with you without touching you."
She though for a moment, not sure what to say. "I guess...I guess I could try it for you, daddy."

"My baby girl is such a good little slut."

She smiled up at mine. "Thank you, daddy."


"Now go take a shower and I'll get mine to come over here."

[Image: d65289675c8a9e496d5e9dea4e5ad400.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: 1788774712970.gif]
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Waiting for next update...
[+] 1 user Likes rajeev13's post
Like Reply
(10-09-2026, 05:44 PM)rajeev13 Wrote: Waiting for next update...

Update coming soon
Like Reply
Please continue this story and update fast
very nice story and good writing skills
Like Reply
nice erotic story with excellent pics
స్టోరీ నచ్చితే లైక్ చేయండి
--------------------------------
[Image: Screenshot-2025-06-24-173731.jpg]
సంఘర్షణ ,  జన్మ రహస్యం


Like Reply
[Image: 37212]

Suresh completed his narration. Madhu felt happy as he always likes to listen to dad daughter stories a lot, he got this habit from his colleagues on his sales trips.

“Suresh, as a sales man I used to travel a lot along with my colleagues and some of them used to tell how they manage the family and how they take care of the family members with special gifts and surprise experiments which made me think about myself and my family as I was always little slow on some matters especially with my babygirl Manju. She wanted to spend more time with me but I had this apprehension that growing girl should maintain some distance with men even if it is her dad. I was a old sch ool type but this friend of mine James changed my thinking completely. Do you guys want to listen James story”

Priya laughed at uncle and replied “uncle is that a question ? we are always eager to listen to this kind of stories involving hot family secrets .. please go ahead”

Suresh also echoed the same..

Madhukar started narrating the story of his friend James

Listen in James words…

 

Madhu, I know how hard it is for sales men like us who are on the road half of the month. We miss our family a lot. My wife Sam is accommodating type as she knows my profession is tough and she doesn’t want to add more headaches as salesmen we are always chasing our targets. But my little babygirl Margaret (we call her Maggie) doesn’t know all that.. all she wants is me.. she got used to sleeping with us parents since her childhood even though we tell her to sleep in her room, she wouldn’t listen and for that I am also at fault. When I am traveling obviously both mom and babygirl sleep together and when I come from trip, they both want to spend time with me to catch up and thus I have no other choice but to sleep with them on same bed

[Image: b85aa4777c8c3253ee06748201ac86c1.jpg]
Initially I used to feel apprehensive about the presence of my babygirl and couldn’t get time to have sex with my wife. Even when we are not travelling we still need to go to office, that means a busy life and some times it would be few months before I have sex with my wife. We thought about other alternatives like having sex in bathroom or come early from work before my daughter comes back from sch ool… sometimes these things don’t work as we plan.. slowly frustration is creeping in both of us.

Its then this incident happened which changed our lives. I came back from 15 days sales trip and as usual brought some gifts to my daughter and wife. They were very happy. Ofcourse my wife is still frustrated on lack of sex but she is happy that I came home. That night as usual I slept towards the wall. My little babygirl came and told me that I should sleep in middle. I didn’t know whats going in her mind. Actually I was shocked seeing her in short transparent night dress with a thin bra cum shirt strap barely hanging on to her shoulder exposing her tender clean armpits and the side of her chest showing the Kashmiri apple skin tone of her just developing tits and with perky nipples piercing through the bra cum shirt.

For a second I didn’t recognize my babygirl until my wife yelled at her “Maggie, what kind of dress is this ? why did you buy this ?”

Maggie is quick to put sorrow face and with her tears rolling down her eyes she pointed her fingers at me and said "mammy..dad gave me as gift".. the way she was murmering she looked too cute to me and I gathered courage and stopped my wife and took my babygirl up in my arms and sitting on the bed and looking into eyes, I asked her.. “Maggie, do you really like this dress ?”

She feeling shy nodded her head in agreement.

I gave my babygirl a warm kiss on her cheeks and said “Maggie.. by mistake the bags got mixed up, I also didn’t notice. I and Naresh uncle went to shopping and we bought some cloths there and by mistake the cloths got mixed up.. but anyway you liked this dress.. I also like you in this dress, baby you are looking gorgeous and I am happy you liked it seetheart”

I was caressing her naked thighs and leaned back on the bed allowing her settle on my lap comfortably.

My wife is looking suspiciously at us.

I looked at my wife and pulled her near to me and kissed her on lips and said “honey.. it happened by mistake but look at our baby, she is looking so cute and gorgeous in this dress, she likes this dress a lot and what else we want except her happiness.. don’t look like that.. just be normal.. honey, today she also told me sleep in the middle.. which means she is saying I belong to both of you.. not just her.. the little babygirl understood her mistake, she separated wife and husband but now she wants us parents to be happy.. cheer up Sam.. we are going to be happy.. after what 3 months ? our babygirl also would be happy seeing happy parents..wouldnt you my sweetheart ?”, I looked at my babygirl and started rubbing her cute tender lips..

[Image: a6e9b4ff9c12b0e4c9b7bbe1298de17c.jpg]

I don’t know what she understood but she leaned forward and kissed her mom on her lips and said “mammy.. yes, whatever dad told is correct.. I realized my mistake. I should not separate wife and husband even though they are my parents.. I want you guys to be happy.. as always.. I don’t want to be the one separating you.. depriving your pleasure.. I will mind my own business allowing you guys to do whatever makes you happy. If you want I can sleep in other room but I will feel happy hearing your love making noises”

[Image: cSlUNO.gif]
We were shocked.. such a cute young girl has so much maturity and clear thinking. My wife got melted and she started kissing her on lips while I was patting her back and stroking her hair.. we all wanted to live like this. We all three cuddled like that for a while and then my babygirl rolled down to her position on wall side.

By now my cock became hard and my wife also became horny.. we dimmed the light, I kissed my babygirl goodnight and turned towards my wife without wasting any time. We didn’t care of Maggie slept or not, we were in our own world as we missed this moment for 3 months and I am not the type to buy sex on travel, for me sex is with my wife only. Sam and I had very aggressive and steaming sex session not minding the presence of my babygirl.. I could see our babygirl turning her head towards the wall giving us some privacy but I am sure she must be listening to our love making noises and my wife has this habit of moaning loud which we didn’t mind

[Image: dTM8I9.gif]

After releasing huge cum in my wife’s itching pussy I lied down in my position.. too tired and lazy to go and wash.. even my wife also did the same and she slept like that naked under the covers.. I also did the same and fell into sleep as the sex session was so satisfying..

Early in the morning I got a sensation as my babygirl was hugging me tightly and I can feel her mesmerizing baby smell and especially her hair perfume is making my dick raise..

Madhu, this is the first time my dick is reacting to the feel and smell of my babygirl.. I  was half asleep and I hugged her tight from the back and started kissing her neck.. with my left arm under her neck and pulling her back hard on my chest while I was caressing her thighs with my right hand and murmering..”baby…you are so sweet and kind hearted…ufffff.. such a great feeling hugging you.. you made me and mammy very happy.. after a long time..mmmm..love you baby…pch..pch..pch…” I was kissing her naked shoulder and round shoulder with smell of her armpit…tender baby armpit is making my dick dance between her innerthighs as I am pushing my hip forward and she pushing her ass backward.. it was such a great feeling to hug her like that.. by now my babygirl also woke up and kissing my hand and raising her one hand up and taking it backwards to stroke my hair while I can smell and feel her smooth armpit…I even kissed her there and she gave a jerk and moaned a bit.. 

[Image: 9563910c59c7a8cf628116a51c0a359e.jpg]

As we were hugging and cuddling and having great moment, I felt naked boobs..soft boobs of my wife on my back as she also got horny and kissing my neck… I couldn’t hold any longer and turned towards my wife and removed the cover to see her voluptuous naked body waiting for my attack.. I lied on her and pulled covers on us and started fucking her as my cock is already stiff.. my babygirl was towards the wall and I was ferociously fucking my wife, my early morning erection needs lot of pounding before going down and it took me 15 solid minutes to finally release my cum, by then we were sweating hard and my wife’s loud moaning and screaming making the sex session always special..

After a thoroughly satisfying session I rolled back and hugged my babygirl and said thanks one more time and got into sleep.. this time no covers on us and I was naked..

By the time I woke up, covers were on me and my little princes got ready for sch ool and came to me give a good morning kiss.. I gave her a good kiss on her cheeks and thanked her once again.

From that day onwards all my work tensions started disappearing and many strange things started happening. As I liked her night dress, we went to mall and bought some more of such dresses which look so good on her.

One day I asked her “baby, you look so good in this type of short dresses as you are already cute..why don’t you wear such dresses in the day time also.. when any visitor comes you can put normal gown on top of this..”

My babygirl jumped in joy and hugged me and replied “dad..thats a great suggestion.. it gives me freedom and I also look good in such dresses.. in fact mom bought me even more shorter single piece gown, I will wear that today in day time”


She went to her room and came out in that new shorter gown which is barely covering her body at all.. half of her nice tits are visible from side and another half from top.. the color is matching her Kashmiri apple skin tone and the gown is just upto her panty which itself is so transparent .. as she stood in front of me in that gown, I got horny and my cock stood up in my lungi which the babygirl noticed and giggled..


[Image: 9B7R9Y.gif]

I couldn’t control myself and went to kitchen, bent my wife there and started banging her from behind..pulling her hair back and squeezing her boobs hard and even slapping her ass cheeks.. my wife is a sex slave.. so she will never say no to me except on periods.. after sweeting it out before I came we heard door bell.. we were shocked.. we went running into the main bed room naked.. in front of our babygirl.. she went and answered the door.. it was a food delivery boy. I completely forgot it was me who ordered the food

I looked like an idiot in front of my babygirl for being so horny..

That night I couldn’t show my face to my babygirl and I didn’t even bang my wife.. we were all silent..

However in the morning, when Maggie came to my room to give good morning kiss, I was normal and this time she gave me light kiss on my lips.. I was stunned.. I got horny, I pulled her on me which she didn’t expect as its getting late for her to go to sch ool.. I held her head in my hands and looking into her eyes with shivering voice I asked “baby.. my sales trip starts tomorrow, can you stay at home today ?”

[Image: 3011663d2d458d8a1a1e0e58746441a5.jpg]

Maggie was shocked hearing that I will be away for 15 days. She started crying and attacked my mouth and started kissing me violently and even biting my lower lip..in between wiping her tears and running nose .. I also felt emotional and pulled down the covers and with my fully erect cock which was about to cum yesterday evening before the door bell rang, I was crushing her sch ool dress and removed her shirt buttons to grab her tiny but attractive tits in my rough hand and started pinching her sharp nipple.. she started moaning and held my hot iron rod and pressed it hard..

That’s when my wife to my room as sch ool bus was waiting for Maggie.. I went mad seeing my wife as she was just wearing black tight petticoat and red blouse tightly crushing her big boobs as she came from shower.. I couldn’t resist and got up and threw my wife Sam on the bed in front of my wife and tore open her blouse to release her mammoth boobs and took them in my mouth while my fully erect penis found its way into the always juicy pussy hole of my horny wife.. as she watched my babygirl with half closed eyes begging for a hot kiss on her lips.. my babygirl with unbuttoned sch ool shirt leaned forward to lend her tender lips to my bitch wife who likes to eat her mouth so passionately.

I can see my wife’s phone ringing .. sch ool bus driver calling.. I answered the phone and told him that my baby is sick..

I resumed my vigorous fucking of my wife while I can see my babygirl’s face is shining with happiness, this is something she wanted to see all 365 days but unfortunately my sales job wont allow me to stay at home all the time.. as I was drilling my wife’s pussy and watching the cute little lemons exposed from her shirt, I was eager to kiss those cute pair of tits with perky nipples on her Kashmiri apple skin tone, I leaned forward to stroke her hair and caressing her said “baby, you look so cute like this, I didn’t know you are not a kid anymore.. you are always my babygirl to my eyes but you are an adult now baby, you have what it takes to raise boys eyebrows .. Maggie, from today onwards just stay without wearing any top at home..baby, you are so cute like this…”, my voice was shivering as I was murmering…

My babygirl with her moist eyes moved away from my wife and hugged me tightly with my head buried in her cute tits..just the soft tender touch of those cute lemons made me shiver and I was about to cum as I was already about to cum yesterday evening itself… I couldn’t hold any longer and with huge violent moves I started banging my wife hard who is also matching my intensity with great enthusiasm raising her hips up…when she is in mood, cant stop her at all

“come on honey…fuckkkk me..harder…ummmm…more deeper…ahhhh…fukkkk…so good…James…you are so…good…ummmm….ufff…fuckkkk me like….your babygirl….yeah..i am your babygirl…your Maggie…fuckkk me daddd..ummm…deeper….tear open my virgin pussyyyy…ohhhh…don’t…show any mercy….daddd…more …I want…more…ahh…dadd…resign your sales job….thaddd..thaddd….. dhadddd..  stay at home…ahhh..my godddd…cant believe …this kind of happiness……ummm..stay at home and fuck my little pussy…and mammy’s itching cunt….daddd.. make me your little slutttt… ummmm…uffff…godddd…I am….cummming…cummmmm….daddd…..ahhhh…you don’t stop….bang..my little pussy hole….ahhh….cummming…ahhhh…mmm…. ufff…. I came…came….came…”

My wife was in complete trans and imagining herself as our babygirl and egging me to fuck her harder…she took me to heaven as that thought of my fucking my little prince…made me shiver and gave immense pleasure to my dick.. as my babygirl is watching our intense love making and with my wife completely drowsed and intoxicated with pure bliss.. I took out my dick which is about to cum and as soon as I turned towards my babygirl.. my cock erupted and sprayed my thick white cum on her face.. shittt.. it painted her face with my cum as I continue to spray my thick cum in spurts I couldn’t stay away from her face and finally the last tranch of my cum settles on her hair.. she was initially shocked but the smell and texture of my thick cum made her enjoy the moment and savor the liquids..

I leaned forward and took her face in my hands and started licking my mess and kissing her in between and the way my heavy breath has not returned to normal levels made my dick still keeping its erection.. the soft boobs being crushed under my chest and the fact that she is still in sch ool uniform with her cute ponytail and ID card hanging down her neck and the checked red and black gown unable to cover her thick thighs…ufff…did I miss something in my life ? even though my wife uttered some nonsense, one thing is clear that my sales job is hurting them and me..

While I was cleaning my mess on the cute face of my babygirl, my wife got up from the trans and I can see from her eyes how much she enjoyed the wild fuck in front of our babygirl.. I was intoxicated by their love and almost decided to resign my job but then I realized I need money to educate my babygirl, I need money to take care of her career and future.. I hugged both of them and started crying…after a long time I was crying.. more out of relief than pain..more out of happiness than sorrow.. both my angels also joined me and we all shed our inhibitions and decided to continue our relation like this

That whole day we were kissing, hugging and cuddling.. no lunch..no dinner and no sleep

When it was time to leave to airport next day, it was crying time again..this time out of pain..out of sorrow..

[Image: 1b9a1c443692a6dfed2551ec61ae8d90.jpg]

I know those 15 days will be like 15 years to us.. every day was like a hell.. somehow 10 days passed and I couldn’t hold on any longer and I took emergency sick leave and called my wife and informed I am coming home and not to inform the babygirl as it will be a surprise gift to her.

My flight landed at 10 PM, by the time I reached home it was mid night and my wife quietly opened the door and hugged me, I quickly stepped into my room to see my angel..beautiful cute little princess was sleeping but I can see her face was jaded and tired.. perhaps thinking of me and not getting proper sleep.. I quickly removed my dress and was in stark naked.. climbed the bed silently and took my semi erect cock in my hand and positioned it in front of my babygirl’s lips

My wife Sam was watching me and she herself was preparing for a quick steaming session but seeing me settle near my angel she changed her plan.. I was rubbing the tender lips of my cute babygirl with my now fully erected cock.. I was breathing heavily and my cock was itching to get into her wet mouth..then I heard my babygirl murmuring something in her deep sleep…

“daddy.. come back..please..i cant …stay with you…please… daddy…please..come back”

[Image: Mlqt5Q.gif]
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2026-09-10-08-07-33-76-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[Image: cadd013920b343a8e33d01e2065ab536.jpg]
[Image: 54f2c1663aeaa7bf60083c222fdb2772.jpg]
[Image: ad6694d7c447eabc60c4d069908d762c.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2026-09-01-20-11-01-45-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[Image: 68bdab6b19f5cb6258e7eb0c988ac215.jpg]
[Image: 06dac4427f663cf3f624a4000dc72b49.jpg]
[Image: c1e75dcbcf1b6026f90198cf8392475a.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2026-08-31-13-58-23-29-b86672...773d05.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20260829-184915-863.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
please continue fantastic story
[+] 1 user Likes aussie.iam's post
Like Reply




Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)