14-08-2026, 02:21 PM
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
|
Sexual Memes - Funny Jokes [fucking funny memes & trolls]
|
|
14-08-2026, 11:36 PM
good joke about the Christmas Tree and onions
இங்கே என் முதல் முயற்சி மில்க் ஜான்ஸன் எழுதிய என்னங்க! உங்க அப்பா மோசம்! அவரால நான் 10 மாசம்! கதையில் என் அப்டேட் (Last 09 March 2025 Night)
16-08-2026, 01:27 PM
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2026, 02:23 PM by Ramesh_Rocky. Edited 2 times in total. Edited 2 times in total.)
Dhunganasaroj3
Reporter: "Excuse me, may I interview you?" Man: "Yes!" Reporter: "Name?" Man: "Abdul Al-Rhazim." Reporter: "Sex?" Man: "Three to five times a week." Reporter: "No no! I mean male or female?" Man: "Yes, male, female... sometimes camel." Reporter: "Holy cow!" Man: "Yes, cow, sheep... animals in general." Reporter: "But isn't that hostile?" Man: "Yes, horse style, dog style, any style." Reporter: "Oh dear!" Man: "No, no deer. Deer run too fast. Hard to catch." Like, Comment and Give Rating.
17-08-2026, 11:30 AM
nice cleavage show
இங்கே என் முதல் முயற்சி மில்க் ஜான்ஸன் எழுதிய என்னங்க! உங்க அப்பா மோசம்! அவரால நான் 10 மாசம்! கதையில் என் அப்டேட் (Last 09 March 2025 Night)
18-08-2026, 12:00 PM
Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
18-08-2026, 02:07 PM
he deserves the divorce in this case
இங்கே என் முதல் முயற்சி மில்க் ஜான்ஸன் எழுதிய என்னங்க! உங்க அப்பா மோசம்! அவரால நான் 10 மாசம்! கதையில் என் அப்டேட் (Last 09 March 2025 Night)
20-08-2026, 02:56 PM
is she the Dr from Aranmanai 4?
இங்கே என் முதல் முயற்சி மில்க் ஜான்ஸன் எழுதிய என்னங்க! உங்க அப்பா மோசம்! அவரால நான் 10 மாசம்! கதையில் என் அப்டேட் (Last 09 March 2025 Night)
22-08-2026, 01:59 PM
After picking her son up from college one day, the mother asks him what he did at college. The kid replies, "I had sex with my teacher." She gets so mad that when they get home, she orders him to go straight to his room. When the father returns home that evening, the mother angrily tells him the news of what their son had done. As the father hears the news, a huge grin spreads across his face. He walks to his son's room and asks him what happened at college, the son tells him, "I had sex with my teacher." The father tells the boy that he is so proud of him, and he is going to reward him with the bike he has been asking for. On the way to the store, the dad asks his son if he would like to ride his new bike home. His son responds, "No thanks Dad, my butt still hurts."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
22-08-2026, 02:32 PM
(22-08-2026, 01:59 PM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: After picking her son up from college one day, the mother asks him what he did at college. The kid replies, "I had sex with my teacher." She gets so mad that when they get home, she orders him to go straight to his room. When the father returns home that evening, the mother angrily tells him the news of what their son had done. As the father hears the news, a huge grin spreads across his face. He walks to his son's room and asks him what happened at college, the son tells him, "I had sex with my teacher." The father tells the boy that he is so proud of him, and he is going to reward him with the bike he has been asking for. On the way to the store, the dad asks his son if he would like to ride his new bike home. His son responds, "No thanks Dad, my butt still hurts." same incident, but reaction of mom and dad are different. But the end twist was unexpected இங்கே என் முதல் முயற்சி மில்க் ஜான்ஸன் எழுதிய என்னங்க! உங்க அப்பா மோசம்! அவரால நான் 10 மாசம்! கதையில் என் அப்டேட் (Last 09 March 2025 Night)
24-08-2026, 03:54 PM
kiara knows how to show, even if it is small
இங்கே என் முதல் முயற்சி மில்க் ஜான்ஸன் எழுதிய என்னங்க! உங்க அப்பா மோசம்! அவரால நான் 10 மாசம்! கதையில் என் அப்டேட் (Last 09 March 2025 Night)
26-08-2026, 02:33 PM
Zerop:-
At college, Little Johnny's classmate tells him that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, so it's very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth." Little Johnny decides to go home and try it out. Johnny's mother greets him at home, and he tells her, "I know the whole truth." His mother quickly hands him $20 and says, "Just don't tell your father." Quite pleased, the boy waits for his father to get home from work, and greets him with, "I know the whole truth." The father promptly hands him $40 and says, "Please don't say a word to your mother." Very pleased, the boy is on his way to college the next day when he sees the mailman at his front door. The boy greets him by saying, "I know the whole truth." The mailman immediately drops the mail, opens his arms, and says, "Then come give your Daddy a great big hug!" Like, Comment and Give Rating.
26-08-2026, 10:02 PM
in that case, 20$ is a very very small amount and he has to return to his mom and ask for 1Million $, since he finally found out the whole truth
இங்கே என் முதல் முயற்சி மில்க் ஜான்ஸன் எழுதிய என்னங்க! உங்க அப்பா மோசம்! அவரால நான் 10 மாசம்! கதையில் என் அப்டேட் (Last 09 March 2025 Night) |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|