Adultery My Fiancee's Happiness
#61
Very good narration
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
#62
Amazing bro
Like Reply
#63
Great start to a new story.. To maintain the interest in readers.. You have to post an update regularly. Say Tri-weekly, Bi-weekly or Weekly.. Good luck ?
Like Reply
#64
Super bro
Like Reply
#65
Thanks everyone for the likes and comments. Keeps me motivated. Special thanks to Lucifer8797 for the graphics.
[+] 2 users Like sakurasan's post
Like Reply
#66
(24-08-2026, 02:23 PM)sakurasan Wrote: Thanks everyone for the likes and comments. Keeps me motivated. Special thanks to Lucifer8797 for the graphics.

Its my pleasure to work with talented author like you
Like Reply
#67
Chapter 8 Please

He dropped her at her building and waited until she went in. Behind his eyes Kunal still held her off the ground. Rohan drove home and took the stairs past the studio.

Kunal’s door was shut. The grocery bag sat by the media desk. Rohan took the chair, opened his favourite interracial porn, ran the volume high, and sat back.

The woman on the bed was built like Isha, heavy breasts and a waist a man could hold in two hands, hips wide enough that they took the frame when the camera dropped. Fair enough that the man’s dark hands looked huge on her. He had her knees up and he was feeding a thick cock into her, long enough that her mouth fell open before he was even halfway in. A wet sound came out of the speakers, then a broken moan as the thick shaft stretched her.

Kunal’s door opened. He stood in the frame already looking at the screen, then came in and took the other chair.

“Hostel night in the hall.”

He gave a low whistle.

“You still pick this kind. Never anything else.”

“Watch,” Rohan said.

The man on screen drew back and drove in. The woman’s breasts jumped. Her hands grabbed at his back and failed to find a hold. He held her hips and used the length, long strokes that made her belly move.

He had known Kunal would fall for this and join him in the hall, and Kunal had done exactly that. He would give it a few minutes, then play his trick.

Kunal sat with both hands pressed to his lap, pinning the thick line of his cock under his shorts so it would not lift the cloth. Rohan saw the hold. He had seen it since first year. He smiled and kept his eyes on the screen.

“That girl is a real beauty. Right?”

“What can I say. That ass can take a beating.”

“Speaking from experience.”

Kunal snorted, still watching her.

“No, my virgin friend. The models I photograph are size zero. Lean as a stick. Half the time I am hunting for a chest or an ass.”

“So you wish she came with something to hold.”

“I wish they all did.”

On the screen the man pulled out. His cock shone, thick, near a foot, the head dark and heavy. He slapped it once against her open pussy and she jerked. Then he pushed in again and gave her the rest of it, and her voice went high.

Kunal watched her the way he watched a difficult shot. His hands pressed harder.

“For fuck’s sake. Yes. When you go for a ride you need something to hold. Look at her. So much to grip. That is why a man like that can keep going.”

“A body like that… it doesn’t look like it would be happy with less.”

“She would not. You put a short one in her, she will ask if you are in yet.”

Rohan’s throat was dry.

“How short is short.”

“Anything that cannot reach where she is clenching,” Kunal said. “Look at her now. He is in her belly. That is why her mouth is like that. A smaller cock would only tease the opening of her pussy. She would have to finish with her hand later.”

The woman on screen came with a sound that was almost a sob. Her thighs locked around the man’s waist. He kept fucking her through it, and her breasts shook until she grabbed them herself.

Kunal was saying what Rohan thought. He wanted him to admit more.

“If the man is average. Say five inches. You think he can do this.”

The clip cut. The man had her on her knees now, taking her from behind, both hands on her breasts, pulling her nipples as he drove in.

“Five inches against that? In most positions it wouldn’t even be a fair fight. Missionary, maybe he gets in. Even then I doubt a girl like her feels him.”

“So missionary is the only hope.”

“Hope is a big word for five inches.”

Rohan’s palms were wet.

“Say it plain then. If five will not work, what does she need.”

Kunal did not look away from her face.

“She’d need something that can actually fill her. Length and thickness both. Like what he’s working with there.”

Rohan nodded.

The man held her hips and gave her the last of it, and she came again with a wet cry, squirting over his cock and the sheets. Kunal stood so fast the chair jumped. He went to his room and shut the door. Rohan sat with the screen still running. Kunal’s hand would be busy by now.

It was Rohan’s turn to cook. He waited until his cock went down, then closed the window and went to the kitchen. Kunal came out when the food was ready.

After dinner they sat in the hall again. Rohan took the chair and opened the café folder. They went through the set.

“These came well,” Kunal said. “That window did half the job. I take clients there for a reason.”

“You were right about the café.”

“Look at this one. She is carrying the picture.”

“What do you like in this photo.”

“Your girl made it special.”

“What did she do specifically.”

“The curves. The saree shows the line instead of hiding it. My usual girls give me nothing to light. She fills a frame. Those curves are beautiful. I do not have to invent them in the edit.”

“Only the body.”

“No.” Rohan had opened a closer frame, her face filling the screen. Kunal did not look away from it. “The face. Look. Innocent. I have photographed women who learned that look in a mirror. She did not. That face could be the same as the day she was born.”

Rohan watched him.

“So what does the camera like more.”

“Both. The body makes the picture. The face makes you stay on it.”

Then Rohan stopped on the first picture of Kunal standing with her. One arm at her waist, his other hand a breath off her ass. Rohan had clicked it.

“This one. This is the best one from that day,” Rohan said.

Kunal looked. The easy talk left his mouth.

“I was showing you the hold.”

“I clicked it. Maybe I am getting better than you.”

Kunal let out a breath.

“Come on. She makes anything look good. And you posed badly. It is not the man behind the camera. It is the people in front of it.”

“Someone is jealous of my photography. Do I smell hypocrisy.”

“I am stating facts. The only thing you are smelling is your jealousy that I posed better with Isha.”

“So you posed better,” Rohan said. “You were only the photographer. If you were her boyfriend, you would have fumbled like me.”

“No way. I would not be lame like you.”

“If she was yours, how would you have posed.”

Kunal looked at him, then at her in the photo, then back.

“That is your fiancée.”

“Just hypothetical,” Rohan smiled. “Answer it.”

“I would lift her off the ground,” Kunal said. “One leg locked around me, heel on my ass. The other in my hand. She would be in the air, and I would bend and kiss her neck. Those eyes would look at the camera like she wants me. Even Vogue would put it on the cover.”

“You think like that. It is not possible with Isha. She has a lot of rules.”

Kunal sat forward with his forearms on his knees. His jaw moved once.

“That is you. You are not doing her right. You should have pushed her lines. You should have taught her. You take her from place to place like a driver. Park, mall, theatre. You do not do the rest.”

“That is a lot of talk,” Rohan said. “Tell me how you would have changed her.”

“She is not my girl. How do I say.”

“It is only imagination. You have heard three years of this. Enlighten me. How would you have done it.”

Kunal looked at the photo, at his own hand a breath off her.

“If she was mine, I would have done it differently. I would have been ruined in a different way.”

“Meaning.”

“I would drop every other job. Every picture would be her. I would make her the hottest sex icon in the country and keep those pictures a secret for me.”

“I know she likes to pose. But those sex icon pictures are next to impossible.”

“See, you don’t know girls. Someone like Isha, I would have married her in the first month after she accepted me. Then we would not leave the bedroom for months. When we came out, she would be doing more work than the camera.”

Rohan’s mouth was dry.

“Months in bedroom ah. what about Food. Work.”

“We would get food delivered. And you are earning for all three anyway, no?”

“You are crazy. You know that.”

“Crazy is how I get hired. People pay me because they want that.”

“Hmm. You deal with a lot of crazies. I have a crazy request too.”

Kunal sat back, still smiling.

“The most grounded lecturer in the city has a crazy request. Interesting.”

“The porn we saw earlier. Can you remember the shape of that woman. I like those videos because she is built like Isha. Don’t you agree?”

The smile thinned.

“This is getting crazy. Yes.”

“I do not have a cock like that man.”

Kunal looked at him.

“Women don’t care about size. You will make Isha happy. She is not a porn star. Her needs are different.”

“Women do care. They settle for what they get. I do not want her to settle like the rest.”

Kunal shook his head.

“You two are virgins. Get laid first. Then you will stop this crazy thinking.”

Rohan’s palms were wet on his thighs. The real sentence was in his mouth. He let it out.

“That is not the crazy part. This is. I want the best for her in every way. Can you give her that pleasure.”

Kunal went still. The smile was gone. He looked at Rohan as if the chair had moved.

“You have gone mad. You watched too much porn today. You are not thinking straight. Go to sleep.”

Rohan turned the computer off.

“All right. What I said is true. We both sleep on it.”

Rohan went to his room and shut the door. He lay down in his clothes. The weight left his chest. He had finally said it. He had left Kunal with enough tonight, and Kunal would come around. For the first time in months, he fell into a deep sleep.

Across the hall Kunal went to his own room and lay down. Other nights his head hit the pillow and he was gone till morning. After the studio started paying, he slept even harder. Even Rohan joked that it was hibernation. But not tonight. He kept his eyes on the ceiling. Rohan had asked him for something huge. Rohan had never asked him for a thing, not once, in all these years. The first time he did, it was this, and Kunal could not sleep.

His first thought was that it was a prank, and a good one. Rohan had even kept his face serious. Tomorrow Rohan would say it was a joke, and they would laugh.

Then the other thought came. What if it was not a prank. What if Rohan was only scared, and making a bad call. If Kunal did not pull him back, Rohan could hurt the life he was building with her.

Rohan was the wisest man Kunal knew. He loved Isha more than he feared anything. He would not give her away because he thought he could not satisfy her. Unless that love was so sure that another man in her bed felt like a thrill he could live with.

Rohan might call it a thrill. But Isha had lived inside rules her whole life. Kunal did not want Rohan pushing her into a bed she had not chosen. Then he stopped himself. Rohan had spent three years refusing to take a single step she had not already taken. He would not start now.

The worst of it came after that. Kunal had wanted a chance to help him. Now that chance was this, and he wanted a hard no. How was he supposed to say no to a man who had never said no to him.

He went back to the prank. He prayed that was all it was, and drifted into sleep.

The next morning Rohan woke to an empty flat. Kunal’s door stood open. In the driveway there was only his car. On the kitchen table a scrap of paper said, Back by dinner.

Kunal had taken the bike into the forest roads he used when he needed new ground. He scouted backgrounds as he rode, and he used the ride to clear his head.

That evening Kunal came back. After dinner they took the sofa.

Kunal sat half turned, one hand working the seam of the cushion. He looked at Rohan and looked away.

“About last night,” Rohan said, and smiled.

Kunal’s shoulders dropped. He jabbed a finger at that smile.

“I knew it. It is a prank.”

He did not wait for an answer. He came across the sofa, hooked an arm around Rohan’s neck, and hauled him in like they were still in hostel. He thumped Rohan’s back with an open hand, loud, the way collegeboys punish a friend. Rohan stayed in the hold and let him.

“Saala,” Kunal said into his hair, and thumped him again. “I lost my whole sleep. I rode till my hands went numb. I sat on that bike thinking you had lost your mind, and you sit here with that face.”

He knuckled the top of Rohan’s head, shook him once, then let go and sat back, grinning.

Rohan pulled his shirt down. He was still smiling.

“Actually, it is not a prank. Let me say it cleanly. Can you please fuck my fiancee.”

Kunal’s grin died.

“You are really serious.”

“You know how hard it is for me to ask for anything. Would I prank you like this.”

They sat. Kunal’s eyes went to the floor, then to the dark TV, then to nothing. Thoughts ran through him too fast to hold. The first one was why. Last night Rohan had already given him that, clean, and Kunal would not make him say it again. Rohan knew the next word was Kunal’s. He waited.

The clock on the wall moved through ten minutes. When he spoke, his voice was quiet.

“Why me.”

“Your girls,” Rohan said. “The glow they come out with. Tired like they ran a marathon, and still that smile, like it was the best night of their life.”

Kunal let out a short breath.

“That anyone can do. You spend the night with Isha, and she will also have that smile.”

“Liar. I know what you have. Don’t act innocent.”

“I don’t have anything special.”

“Did you forget who named you Tripod, and why.”

Kunal went still. Colour rose in his face. He looked at Rohan, then away, and his mouth stayed shut. He sat forward, then back, hunting for the next line.

“You are not scared I will steal her.”

“You know how much I love her. I know how much you like me. You will not steal her from me.”

Kunal rubbed his jaw.

“I can never hurt you and then sleep. That is why this is a bad idea. Are you sure you will be all right with it.”

“I will feel possessive. It will hurt a little. But if she never feels a cock like the ones in those movies, it will haunt me for life.”

“And Isha. How does she say yes to this. Do not talk to her the way you talked to me. She will think you pushed her.”

“Not in a million years. Seducing her is your job. If I say this to her and she looks at me like a criminal, I will lose the purpose of my life.”

“Good. If it even happens. Is it one night.”

“No. I want it for as long as you both want it.”

“How do we live after that. Three people. Something will shift.”

“I give her all the love she needs. You take the lust now and then. Then the marriage is complete. I am her husband. You two are friends with real benefits.”

Kunal blew out a breath.

“God. You have really thought about this.”

“A decision this big. Do you think I would not think it through.”

“Okay. I am going to be honest. Isha has a body any man would die for. Especially me. I never looked at her that way because she is your girl.”

“I am the one asking you.”

“I know. That is why I want to promise you a few things. You tell me if you are fine with them.”

“Sure.”

“I will try every trick I have. That I will do. If she is not comfortable, I stop. If she never wants it, you do not get to say I let you down.”

“Definitely. I want her pleasured. Never forced.”

“And I chase her only until you marry. If she never gives in before the wedding, you do not bring this to me again. I will not start with your wife.”

“Okay. If she never says yes before we marry, I will never ask you again. Is that all.”

“No. If she yields, I lead the first night. I show her what that night can be.”

“Yes.”

“After that first night I do not even flirt with her. Second time happens only if she comes and asks for it.”

“Okay. But if she comes back on her own the second time, that is proof enough that she needs you. You should not hold back after that. Her pleasure is what makes me happy.”

“Deal.”

Rohan sat with that a second.

“How do we start.”

“Do you know I have been sending her my work almost every day.”

“I did not know. That is fine.”

“The way she talks about the pictures makes me send more.”

“Even I appreciate your work.”

“Nonsense. You say good. Perfect. One word. She sees things in a frame I did not even know I had shot. I became a fan of how she looks at the art.”

“All right. She sees more than I do.”

“I will start being more flirty now. We start the pre-wedding shoots soon. I will have more time with her.”

“That is a good plan.”

“One last thing. If it happens, I can give you a high-level picture. You do not ask for more. I am shy that way.”

“I want her happy. Nothing more. I will not disturb you for details.”

“Are we clear.”

“Absolutely.”

“Let’s sleep.”

In his room he sat on the bed and opened his phone. He found her in the café set, pallu at her hip, blouse tight across her chest, her face turned as if she had just heard her name.

He used to crop that shot, send it, and call it work. Tonight he kept his thumb on the glass and let his eyes run the waist and the heavy curve of her hip. He had liked her before, the way she filled a frame, the way she talked about one. Now he wanted the woman under the saree.

Then the other thought came.

Rohan was more important than this. More important than sex, even with a goddess. If she fell in love with him, Rohan would lose her.

She should never love him. She should see the bad boy, the playboy you sleep with and never marry. He would keep her there.

Sunday morning he opened the chat and sent it with no picture.

Kunal: Good morning, beautiful.

Isha was still in bed. She smiled at his name, then saw there was no sunrise under the words, only that.

Isha: Good morning, Kunal.

She looked at the first word again.

Isha: Beautiful? ??

The reply landed at once.

Kunal: I said what I said. Facts do not get a question mark.

Colour rose in her face. She typed with the sheet pulled over her mouth.

Isha: You never called me that.

Kunal: Get used to it. I have more names for my favourite model.

Isha: Favourite model already.

Kunal: I cleared every weekend for the pre-wedding. I want the bride in every dreamy frame I have been imagining.

Isha: What about my fiance.

Kunal: You are my talent. He is your prop.

She snorted, then frowned at the screen.

Isha: That is mean.

Kunal: Have you seen him pose.

She laughed into the sheet.

Isha: Fine. I will drag him. When do we start.

Kunal: Café today. We plan the rest there.

Isha: 11?

Kunal: ?
[+] 10 users Like sakurasan's post
Like Reply
#68
[Image: Gemini-Generated-Image-ppgpgfppgpgfppgp.png]



Rohan analysing Kunals face during porn sequence
[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer8797's post
Like Reply
#69
[Image: Visual-Framing-Close-up-shot-3-MB.gif]




Kunal checking Isha pic in his phone after the agreement



[Image: A-cinematic-still-of-a-beautif-3-MB.gif]



Isha smiling during good morning chat from Kunal
[+] 3 users Like Lucifer8797's post
Like Reply
#70
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
#71
সুন্দর হচ্ছে অনেক, একটু তারাতাড়ি আপডেট দিলে ভালো হতো।

ধন্যবাদ।
Like Reply
#72
Very hot and erotic story, let’s aisha cheat Rohan and had
Regular sex with Kunal till her merriage
Like Reply
#73
Hello Bro

Eagerly awaiting for next updated and to see how Kunal seducing Isha
Like Reply
#74
Chapter 9 Bait

Isha looked at the chat again. Kunal had called her beautiful. She grinned, wicked with it, and rang Rohan. He answered.

“Awake, my love?” she said.

He was surprised she had said love.

“Very well awake, my bride.”

She laughed, pleased.

“You caught my mood,” she said. “Kunal is ready to plan our pre-wedding.”

He smiled. Kunal was starting what they had agreed last night. His stomach flipped.

“That is good,” he said. “What are the details.”

“The café. Eleven. We meet him there.”

“I will be on time to pick you up.”

At the café they sat in their usual corner.

Kunal came through the door with an iPad Pro in one hand. He sat on her side and shoved her along with his hip. She made room after she was already against him. He put his arm along the seat behind her and drew her in, then woke the iPad between them.

“I picked places you might like,” he said. “Why don’t you shortlist.”

She took it in one hand and scrolled.

Rohan watched from across the table. She was tucked into Kunal’s side, his arm around her, their heads together on the screen. Rohan’s cock went hard.

Kunal took the finger she was using and scrolled on, his mouth near her hair.

She stopped on one and turned the iPad toward Rohan.

“Do you like this one? I want something we can put on the screens in the wedding hall.”

“Yes,” Rohan said.

She went for another. Kunal’s hand came down over hers on the iPad and flicked the folder away, then tried to turn the screen toward Rohan himself. She held on. They had the tablet together over the table, twisting it between their palms, her fingers sliding under his as she pulled it back. The pictures kept moving. From across the table Rohan could see their hands rubbing on the glass more than he could see what was on it.

“This one,” she said, still fighting the angle. “Rohan?”

“Not that,” Kunal said. He turned the iPad in her grip, his knuckles running over hers. “This.”

Rohan’s eyes stayed on their hands.

“Yes,” he said.

She knew he meant her. Kunal tried once more, same tangle, same heat of his palm on hers. She asked again. Rohan said yes again, still watching the hands.

Kunal’s hand left the fight.

“Yours,” he said. Rohan had sided with her. He had no choice.

He pulled her in until her ear was at his mouth. His palm covered his lips so the words stayed in her hair. His breath was warm. His thigh was still on hers.

“How about the dresses,” he whispered. “The cocktail ones. The bride in the pictures I sent you.”

Her face went hot. Rohan only saw Kunal’s hand at her ear and the colour climb her throat. Kunal watched Rohan’s face over her hair. If Rohan was going to pull her back to his side, it would be now. Rohan only watched her blush. His cock got harder.

“I am doing only sarees,” Isha said, loud enough for the table.

“Then sarees,” Kunal said. His arm was still around her. “Bride and groom. Different traditions, different days. I will tell you. He wears what matches.”

“Tell us,” Rohan said. “We will wear it.”

Kunal stood. His hip left hers last.

“Come. We pick them today.”

He took them to a big boutique. The sales manager reached him before he had crossed the floor.

“Kunal. Your usual?”

“Pre-wedding. Sarees. Groom matching. She is the bride.”

The woman looked at Isha the way she looked at his other clients and was already moving. They took pieces off the racks. Isha lifted silk that hung heavy. Then designer sarees so thin the light came through her fingers. The sales manager turned a tag into the fold before anyone could read it, then did the same on the next. Kunal kept both kinds and sent the rest back. Rohan stood with his hands in his pockets and let Kunal make the call.

“You two change,” Kunal said. “I will tell you what stays.”

The fitting rooms were down a short hall, his door on one side, hers on the other. Rohan went in with an armful of groom clothes. He came out first. Her door was still shut.

Kunal looked him over once.

“Next one. You change.”

Rohan went back in and put on the next set. The cloth was thicker than his own shirts. He came out. Her door was still shut.

“Next one,” Kunal said, and put a sherwani in his hands.

Rohan went back in a third time. The inner piece caught. The hooks sat wrong and he had to start them again. The outer layer was stiff. When he got the last hook done, he opened his door a crack. She was at the mirror now, in silk, the pallu pinned across her chest, the blouse closed under it. Kunal was already with her. His fingers set the knot, spread the pallu, pinned it at her shoulder. Isha stood still and let him. In the mirror her face was flushed.

“See. That is the fall.”

Kunal’s hand rose and settled the pallu at her chest, on the cloth over her breast. Rohan stayed in the gap and watched until Kunal stepped back. Rohan’s cock was hard.

“These,” Kunal said. “Pack them.”

Rohan came out and looked at her.

“You look good enough to eat,” he said.

They kept going. Silk first, then the designer ones, and more groom sets. Kunal stood her at the mirror in front of Rohan now, that saree sitting low on her hip, fingers on her tummy, on the curve of her hip, spreading the pallu. Isha stood still. Rohan watched and stayed hard. Then Kunal turned and fixed Rohan’s collar, tugged the sherwani straight, closed a hook Rohan had missed. Isha saw that and told herself it was work. He did it to both of them.

He put her back at the mirror and his palm went under the pallu at her waist, on the knot. Her breath caught. He smiled at the mirror, not at Rohan.

“These,” Kunal said. “Pack them.”

Isha and Rohan went back to change into their own clothes. When they came out, Kunal was at the counter.

“It is paid.”

“I will pay,” Rohan said.

“Studio property.”

“Let the studio take it,” she said.

Rohan looked at her, then at Kunal, and let it go.

“This weekend,” Kunal said. “I will message the time.”

He went.

Rohan left her at her building and came home. Kunal shut the hall door. They looked at each other, and both of them smiled.

“I had my doubts about you,” Kunal said. “I thought you would chicken, seeing me so close to her.”

Rohan thought of the theatre, Kunal’s arm around her in the dark, and the two of them walking out still holding hands. That was why he had been composed today.

“Didn’t I say I am truly in it.”

Kunal looked at him, then went to his room.

In his head the saree was already off her and he was inside her, and his cock went hard in his trousers. He stayed with that thought.

Across town she lay in bed. Kunal’s fingers had teased her midriff while he helped her dress, and her pussy had tingled to every swipe. She called it imagination. If he had done anything bad, Rohan would not have watched. Kunal was a professional. She was not going to think like a naive village girl.

Then she put Rohan’s hands where Kunal’s had been and rubbed her pussy to him doing it in public, until her thighs shook and she came with her mouth shut.

---

The next day after lunch she was scrolling her phone when his message landed.

Kunal: Madam, are you free

Isha: Free now, sir. What is it.

Across town Kunal grinned at the sir. She had not let him have the last word.

Kunal: The blouses from yesterday. They need a proper fit before the weekend.

Isha: Okay, director.

Kunal: You are doing too much ?

Isha: You started it. What do you actually need.

Kunal: They have to sit on you. Not hang. I will take you to my tailor.

Isha: There is a good one downstairs in my building. We can go there.

His plan to take her out alone crumbled.

Kunal: Then good.

He was not one to fall. He started his next trick.

A set of files followed. A woman stood in a studio against an empty wall, in a blouse and nothing else, the pallu dropped in her lap. The cloth was a second skin. It held her breasts as if it was not there at all if not for the different color.

Isha: She looks so good. Have I seen her somewhere.

Kunal: Jewellery ad. The one in the theatre that day.

Isha: Oh. That one. Her eyes are a lot. She looks like she is going to eat you.

He had shot that set the morning after he had her. The girl had still been hungry for him. That was the look he wanted on the screen. Isha had seen it.

Kunal: She was a fond one. That is not why I sent it. You will look better than her. The blouse just has to sit like this.

She wanted the best pictures. She would do what he said for that.

Isha: I will get the blouse before the weekend. That look I do not think I can do.

Kunal: We will get there soon.

That evening Rohan picked her up. In the car she told him she had to see Savita. Kunal wanted the new blouses altered before the weekend. Rohan said yes. He was not following the tailor talk. He heard Kunal’s name. Then an unlikely thought came. What if she stopped loving him if Kunal kept coming closer. He wanted to hold her. Dropping her now would hurt.

He turned off the usual road.

“Where are we going.”

“You will see.”

He took her to a big park and walked her to a tree away from the path. He put his head in her lap and held her hips. She smiled, played with his hair, and talked about her day. He listened to her voice more than the words.

When it was dark he drove her home.

At the gate she said, “We are doing this every day, right.”

“Every day. I have no other place I want to be.”

Through the week Kunal kept sending more and more pre-wedding pictures, a lot every day. She reacted with a thumbs-up, a heart, a scared face, a thumbs-down. Hearts and thumbs-up were the poses she was ready for. He was already sending only his milder work. At the start she sent the scared face on many of them. Later in the week he watched similar ones turn into thumbs-up.

Saturday Rohan drove her out of the city.

“Where is Kunal.”

“Ahead of us. He left before sunrise.”

“Why. We are the ones getting photographed.”

“He takes men to set the lights and clear the place. Then he sends them off before the couple walks in.”

“He should do that for us also.”

“I told him. He said we are not some random booking. For us he stays and does extra.”

“So Kunal.”

The road thinned. An old temple sat off it, stone and weeds, no name board. Kunal was waiting beside a small caravan. He took them both in. At the back a cloth screen made a change room. In front of it, stools and a mirror for makeup. The costumes were already behind the screen.

“You first,” Kunal said.

Isha went in. Rohan and Kunal waited outside. When she came out she was in silk, pallu pinned, blouse closed. She sat at the mirror. Rohan went behind the screen.

Kunal stood over her with a small kit. He did her face. Then he put powder on her tummy, on her back, and along the line of her cleavage.

“This stops the shine,” he said. “Sweat will ruin the frame.”

She sat still and let him.

When Rohan came out, Kunal held up the brush.

“You too.”

“I will do it myself,” Rohan grinned. “Anyway, the eyes are going to be only on the bride.”

Kunal snorted and took them to the temple steps.

They stood in the doorway. He clicked. They moved to the broken wall, then the inner court. He came in close to her ear, close enough that she felt his breath, and told her the correction. She moved Rohan. Chin down. His hand on her waist. Pallu to the right, kept on her.

They went back to the caravan and she changed. Another silk. Then a third. Makeup quicker. Steps, a stone trough, the same ear, the same way she told Rohan where to stand. By late morning the stone was hot. Rohan drove her home. Kunal stayed with the caravan.

Sunday they shot at Aga Khan Palace, lawns still wet from the night rain. She came out of the caravan in the diamond-studded sheer bridal saree from the boutique. Rohan was still changing.

Kunal drew the pallu until it covered only one side of her blouse.

“The blouse has so much work. It is a crime if you do not show it.”

She looked down. One cup sat in the open. She stood still and let him.

He took a small roll from the bag. The tape was clear. He peeled a strip and both sides caught on his fingers.

“What is that.”

“Fashion tape. It holds. The pallu will not move.”

He pressed it to the blouse, then the pallu onto it. He pressed more under the saree, onto her skin. She felt the cool of it.

Rohan came out in a sherwani.

They shot on the wet lawn. He placed their hands and went back to the camera. The saree went thin in the light.

“This one I do not get,” Rohan said. “Show me.”

Kunal held her the way he meant, then put Rohan there and went back to the lens.

By late afternoon Rohan drove her home.

Tuesday evening they were on their bench under the big tree. Rohan slept in her lap. Her phone buzzed against her thigh. Kunal had sent the weekend pictures. She scrolled with one thumb and kept the other in Rohan’s hair.

Isha: You did it again. We look like we rule that palace.

Kunal: Perfect for a wedding hall.

Isha: You do not sound happy.

Kunal: They still do not have my signature. Anyone could have taken them.

She had an idea what he meant. She pushed that thought away and typed something safer.

Isha: You are being modest. You owned these. They are all yours.

Kunal: That is cute. You look at my work more than you admit. You know what is not there.

Isha: I agree. The others are more beautiful than ours.

Kunal: No. These are the beauty. The others are sexy. And that is still not what I meant. Do not go shy on me now. We are friends. Say the thing you are already thinking.

She opened the other couples and scrolled until she was sure. She still could not type it. She looked at Rohan asleep in her lap, and that made her brave.

Isha: Those girls’ boobs have eyes.

Kunal laughed at the phone. Boob eyes. She could not say nipples, and that shy little rename went straight to his cock.

Kunal: Eyes. I like that. Good catch. That signature of mine is missing. Or layered to hide.

A chill went through her. She wondered if she was ready for that.

Isha: That will be too bold for me.

Kunal: It is all right. You being comfortable in the pose is what matters.

She read it twice. He had let her off that easily.

Saturday Rohan could not take off. Sunday they drove to Sinhagad.

The caravan sat at the foothill, set the way it had been last weekend. Kunal waved them in. Isha went behind the screen and pulled it shut. She started to change, old blouse off, and his message came back as a thought. Her hands found the bra hooks and held. Fear rose in her chest. She took the bridal blouse and put it on over the bra, then came out.

Kunal looked at her. Something in his face dipped and then held still. She could not tell if he was disappointed or if she was inventing it.

They shot a quick set in the foothills. He put them closer than last week. She felt the heat of Rohan’s body against hers and Kunal’s eye on both of them, and it climbed through her as they held each frame.

Back in the caravan she changed alone. In the mirror her nipples stood hard under the blouse. She stared. That was what his other girls had. The look that made a picture stay. Her face went hot. She wanted hers to stay too.

She unhooked the bra and left it on the stool.

The next set Kunal had laid out was thin Japanese silk, blouse the same cloth. She put it on, pulled the pallu to cover only one side of the blouse, and stepped out as Rohan went in to change.

Kunal saw her nipples poking through at once. His face lit like a stadium bulb. That look made her feel special. She laughed, proud of what she had done. His eyes answered hers.

He took the foundation and worked it onto her skin in slow strokes. He had the pallu off her shoulder for it. She stood with her hands open, the cloth in one fist.

Rohan came out. Kunal’s face was close to her stomach. Her breasts pushed the thin blouse toward him as if they were an offering, rising and falling as she breathed. Rohan was too naive to notice the missing bra. The scene made his cock go hard. He mumbled an excuse and went outside fast so they would not see.

He waited by the caravan for more than half an hour before they came out.

Then they climbed. At first Rohan and Isha walked together, Kunal behind them for mid-hill frames. Higher up the path turned sharp. Rohan went ahead quick. On the hard steps Kunal had to lift her and hold her until she found her feet again.

At the top they shot against stone, sky, a broken wall, the drop. Whenever her nipples softened under the silk, Kunal said it in the open. “Your eyes are closing.”

The first time she stared. He put his palm flat on his own chest. She understood. The private joke alone pulled them hard again. When it did not, she turned her back, pinched them through the cloth when she was sure neither man could see, and faced the lens with them standing.

That night she lay in bed with the day still on her skin. Rohan saw none of it, she thought. He does not even know. Only Kunal and I do. The thought made her press her thighs together.

Sleep took her. In the dream Rohan came to touch her, the way he had on the other nights. The face stayed his. The touch did not. It felt different, naughty under a familiar smile. She looked down. The hands and body on her were Kunal’s, tattoos and all, and her pussy jerked.

Two days later Kunal called them to the café. Same corner. Same seats. He sat on her side again and drew her in. As they began to talk his hand found hers. Mild at first. Then his fingers locked through hers, firm, and she felt the strength in his grip.

“The clothes from the boutique are done,” Kunal said. “We need new ones.”

“New ones already,” Rohan said. “Those looked so expensive. You are spending like a madman.”

“Nonsense. I am doing what is needed. Nothing extravagant. A beauty like her deserves that much.”

“No. Give me the bills. I will pay them.”

“Nothing doing. You save for the wedding. This bill is not your worry.”

“At least cut down on what comes next.”

“Not possible. I only do the best job. If you feel bad, assume I am spending from your share of the studio.”

The men kept at it. Isha could hear every word, but her mind was elsewhere. What are these two thinking, she thought. I am a woman. I am sensitive. Kunal is holding me like I am another man in the room, skin on skin, and Rohan will not even glance at his fiancée stuck against someone else.

“Back me here,” Rohan said.

“Back me,” Kunal said, almost with him.

Both faces turned to her. Rohan looked sure she would speak for him.

“This is your problem,” she said.

She was looking at Rohan. His face went blank.

“Excuse me.”

“See. You take so much pleasure helping others. You never let anyone help you.”

“It is not like that.”

“You call Kunal family all the time. Then what is the real problem if he spends for us. Would you not do the same?”

“I would. But.”

“No buts. Give him the pleasure of helping you at least once.”

Rohan sat with his mouth open. The words would not come. She had nailed it.

Kunal’s face broke. Tears stood in his eyes. He pulled her into a hard hug and kept thanking her against her hair. She did not know what else to do, so she held him and murmured that it was all right.

Rohan saw the tears. He had never seen Kunal cry. This hug was not one of his tricks. It was real.
[+] 5 users Like sakurasan's post
Like Reply
#75
[Image: gemini-generated-video-8303-B941-3-MB.gif]

Isha trying lehenga and Kunal trying his trick

[Image: gemini-generated-video-8-F64-B574-GIF-FINAL.gif]

Isha and Rohan in park under the tree romantic

[Image: gemini-generated-video-E17-B3601-GIF-FINAL.gif]

Kunal doing makeup of Isha in Caravan

[Image: gemini-generated-video-19696-CF3-3-MB-1.gif]

Isha first time without bra photoshoot nipples peaking out of blouse (Boob Eyes)

[Image: gemini-generated-video-ABED15-AE-3-MB.gif]

Kunal emotional hugging Isha
[+] 3 users Like Lucifer8797's post
Like Reply
#76
Awesome updated, can we get the update thrice a week…eagerly awaiting for next update

Hi lucifer could you please add more gif
Like Reply
#77
Nice update
Like Reply
#78
update please good going
Like Reply
#79
Please update
Like Reply
#80
Next week bro..
Like Reply




Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)