Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Adultery MERI GIRLFRIEND KA PHONE ( CUCKOLD)
(04-08-2026, 07:31 PM)Hotgiri Wrote: Please update do chunkeyji

I am sorry for the delay, I had some health issues so couldn't write it fully.. I have half story which I can't publish.. also taking lot time to search and create gifs... Will update asap
[+] 2 users Like Chunky Pandey02's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Take care of yourself, your health is more important than story.get well soon
Like Reply
Hello Chunkey ji, hope you are doing well

When can we expect next uodate
Like Reply
Hello Chunkey ji, how is your health, kab update doge
Like Reply
End of the story because writer is not interested in this story I think so.
Like Reply
Hello Chunkey ji

Please give update
Like Reply
Please give update Chunkey ji
Like Reply
Hello Chunkey ji, kab tak aayega update
Like Reply
Please update do chunky ji
Like Reply
Hello Chunky ji,

Kab aayega next update
Like Reply
Hello chunkyji

Pls give update
Like Reply
Nhi aayega update aab story khatam ho gyi the end
Like Reply
Please update do chunky ji
Like Reply
Please update do Chunky ji
[+] 1 user Likes Hotgiri's post
Like Reply
(25-08-2026, 12:39 AM)Hotgiri Wrote: Please update do Chunky ji

...dff

By Humiliating Stories 
            ( Author)
Like Reply
Hello Chunky ji

Please give update
Like Reply
Hi Chunky ji

Please provide update
Like Reply
(05-08-2026, 02:49 AM)Chunky Pandey02 Wrote: I am sorry for the delay, I had some health issues so couldn't write it fully.. I have half story which I can't publish.. also taking lot time to search and create gifs... Will update asap

Please update sooon….. thx
Like Reply




Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)