Posts: 262
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 387 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 31
Joined: Apr 2022
Reputation:
17
But the door was not opening!.
She was turning back and seeing me!.
She was locked the door and came back to bed!.
She was seeing me and uplifting her nighty and take out and her pussy was seen.
I just touched her clitoris and found her wetness!.
She felt shy and she was seeing me and her hands was unscrew the pussy ring ?.
Me: what you are doing Nisha.
Nisha: sorry! What he will think about me ! If he caught me with the ring in my pussy!.
Me: that means! You are ready to go outside!.
Nisha: sorry dear! I can't control my urge!
Me: but you think two three times! Iam not allowing you to do!.
Nisha: I understand! But
Me: don't ask about that! Otherwise wise you
Posts: 262
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 387 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 31
Joined: Apr 2022
Reputation:
17
Wife: otherwise!
Me: tell something about you have seen in your house or village!.
Wife: good option! You want to know what I have seen! Hmmmm
Me: yes ! Of course! But tell the real things only!
Posts: 262
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 387 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 31
Joined: Apr 2022
Reputation:
17
Wife: you want to know my past! Ahhhh!
Me: you are bold enough to do anything now!
Iam not expecting, you are going to the door and unlocked also!
Wife: it's just like Jitendra Sharma! No anything beyond that!
It's a hide and seek game between us!.
Me: what will happen if he caught you!
Wife; yes i know! But iam testing his patience!.
Me: you will test all the men! If you have the chance to test!
Wife: you naughty!
Me: hmmm! You are too naughty! Convincing me to allow you to take him!.
Wife: no no not like this! It's a hide and seek game! He was knowing me ! It's me, who knocked his bedroom door.
Iam also knowing him! But it's matter of synchronisation, who will
initiate
Me: I don't like this
Wife: hmmm! I understand your situation!
Me: you can do whatever you want or whatever you think but I don't want this.
Wife: why you dear!
Me: yes! It's not a place to do this.
Wife: then where!
Me: you are crossing the line I think! It's not possible to stop you!
But it's tough for you! You have to do all the time, if he gets a chance.
Wife: simply we are available here for some days! It's not going to tough.
Me: you are too kinky!
Wife: yes iam too kinky to see all the dicks iam knowing.
Me: it's shocking
Wife:what's shocking
Posts: 308
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 62 in 60 posts
Likes Given: 145
Joined: Jun 2026
Reputation:
0
Good update but add something spicy
•
Posts: 262
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 387 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 31
Joined: Apr 2022
Reputation:
17
Me: hmmm! You are naughty!
Tell me the things!.
Wife: he was waiting outside may be !
Me: you are really concerned about him or his dick?
Wife: I will tell! Later! Wait a minute!
Me: ( she was placing the pussy ring on the table and getting down)
You are going outside like this!
Wife: why not! It's my freedom to do now!
Me: I am not like this first!
Wife: then you stay here , I will come back
( She opened the door and walking towards our parents bedroom! Iam just following her.
She was literally knocking the door and but iam seeing , her hands locked the door outside.
I took my steps carefully and stand behind her, she was holding the lock handle strong.
When she was seeing me, she looks me with angry and her hands was slowly unlocked the door.
I ran back to our room.
She was standing firmly.
But the door was not opening.
She was walking towards our room and getting inside.
She was locked out room.
Me: what you are doing! What he will think about you.
Posts: 262
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 387 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 31
Joined: Apr 2022
Reputation:
17
Wife: iam not going to give him easily! I want him to come long for me.
Me: i dont understand
Wife: you want to understand! It's not easy to give myself to him.
Me: already some people fucked you!
Wife: but he don't know about this!
Me: hmmmm, it's benefit for you also .
You really don't know.
Wife: yes! It's ok to allow someone to fuck me, but iam not knowing who fucked me.
Me: but you want him to do , he will know theb!
Posts: 262
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 387 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 31
Joined: Apr 2022
Reputation:
17
Me: but you want him to do!, then he will know.
Wife: it's not a problem.
Me: I want it's to be your uncle!.
Wife: he was waste! Not looking at me!
He was too possessive.
Me: then why can't you try another uncle.
Wife: iam telling you one thing! He was such a big pervert you know.
Me: how I know! Tell me.
Wife: yes, how you know.
Me: it's something secret behind him!.
Wife: shut up! Don't pull the words out of my mouth!
I want to go outside and I will unlock the door and I will return.
Me: don't go , it's too risky! Wait here and tell the secret!.
Wife: you want to know about him!
Me: yes, I want to know about him!.
Wife: then allow me to go outside first.
Me: ok!!!!
Wife: you want me to go out really like this, just for the secrets , I can't believe it.
Me: don't over act! If iam restrict also you will go ! You are just getting wild bitch.
Wife:: good to hear from you! Yes I will go.
Me: before that! Tell me anyother things you seen!.
Wife: you are tempting my mood and pulling the words out of my mouth without vodka.
Me: tell me bitch! You may be seen all your relatives dicks including dad!.
Wife:what you are telling!
Me: sorry! Sorry! You can go outside now.
Wife: I can't expect this from you !.
Me: you seen or not , tell me, it's nothing to hide from me, you are asking me to allow to take your father-in-law.
It's not a big thing than this .
Wife: how I changed like this.
Me: ok! Go and get him! You need his dick now.
Wife: no dear! I can't, it's humiliating me as well.
Me: ok , calm down
Wife: how you asking me like this.
Me: it's ok, you can do whatever you want , I won't put any restrictions.
You can do without blindfolded.
Wife: sorry sorry sorry!
I will follow your commands!
Me: it's up to your wish! You can control him means go further.
If he controlled means!.
Wife: I am not thinking about this point !
It's not the correct time to do this things here! .
Me: what your choice!
Wife: I will go after some time to unlock the door.
Me: ok, good decision.
But he won't sleep tonight!
Wife: you naughty!
Me: no one getting sleepy after seeing you, they want to sleep with you.
Wife: you are speaking too kinky.
Me: it's lot of things to confess with me , i think.
Wife: sorry sorry, iam done nothing wrong before marriage, except seeing the sex!.
Me: i know, but you witnessed many times and many things.
Wife: don't mistaken me! Iam not in mood to open up further without vodka.
It's giving some confident to open up.
Me: I understand!
Wife: shall I go outside!
Me: you want means go!
Posts: 308
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 62 in 60 posts
Likes Given: 145
Joined: Jun 2026
Reputation:
0
Hope see tells that she sucked someone before marriage
Posts: 262
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 387 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 31
Joined: Apr 2022
Reputation:
17
Wife: no!
After nearly one hour, she gone outside fully naked and returned back quickly and closed the door.
We slept well.
In the morning, she wokeup and wearing nighty without any inners and gone outside and iam seeing my dad was reading newspaper.
She was gone to the backyard and seeing my mom was busy in cleaning used vessels.
She was asked her to getup and she takes over her position.
It's a hide and seek came again.
I returned back to my room, seeing her pussy ring was still on the table.
.
Iam hearing my mom voice, she was returning with coffe cup and hands over to me.
I took the coffe slowly and once I finished.
Iam seeing the cup and came outside and look at her, she was having her boobs shaking heavily during cleaning
My dad was now in the backyard steps!
It's too bold for her exhibition, I just took a step little forward and seeing her nighty was up her knees.
It's almost exposing her inner thighs.
Iam seeing her boldness.
If she was caught by mom, surely she will scolding her...
I came to the hall.
Posts: 308
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 62 in 60 posts
Likes Given: 145
Joined: Jun 2026
Reputation:
0
She should have a fight with mother in law. It will push her to go out at night and fuck someone like a street prostitute
•
Posts: 262
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 387 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 31
Joined: Apr 2022
Reputation:
17
Iam refreshing myself and getting ready for the office and
She came finally inside !.
Me: hey what you are doing! It's not good! What will my mom think about you!
Wife: I don't bother about her, such a nasty !!!!!
Me: what! What you are trying to tell! You know about her!
Wife: don't support her blindly! She was not like that, but dominate me after you gone!
Me: so you are speaking bad about her!.
Wife: iam also like her! Before you are pulling me!
Me: ok, but you are voyeur to seeing other's!. She was not like that! She was too conserved!
Wife: don't humilate me! I just want to shift from this place!
Me: wait! But don't do nasty things here untill that time.
Wife: what you think in your kinky mind! Iam good or bad girl according to you?
Me: it's not a time to argue here, they are outside!
Wife: so what!
Me: please be patience!
Wife: ok.
In the evening, when I reached home and seeing her dull.
My mom also in dull mood.
So I planned to take her outing!.
Me: don't discuss anything, we will go outside to search room for us
( She felt happy and getting ready, as I am telling my mom the things and gone outside).
Me: what happened!
Wife: it's tough to be here!
Me: ok.
When we are roaming near the flats and enquired about the rent!
It's too high.
So we are seeing some other places nearby and
Seeing some bar with restaurant, i stopped the bike and entered inside.
Wife: here also available! I can't believe it ananth.
Me: you want I think, shall I bring vodka!
Wife: no dear, i don't want to take here, i will take it in our room.
Me: ok, then I will purchase.
We took some dish and purchased vodka and return to our house.
My dad enquired about the house!.
Me: iam not satisfied with the rent!
Dad: iam already seen a house nearby! I planned to take you but before you are searching.
Me: sorry Dad
Dad: tomorrow evening, we will go there, it's Friday.
If you like the place, then shift the things on Saturday, it's a weekend.
Me: what about rent!
Dad: it's affordable, that's my friend flat!
( Iam seeing my wife! Her face was frightened!).
Me: ok dad, we will see it first , then discuss the other things!.
Dad: it's near to your office some what near i think
Me: ok.
After dinner!
Wife: it's not ok for me! It's going to tough for me, iam loosing my freedom again.
Me: ok , first we will see, then fix the things. Rent was affordable!.
Wife: if you think money is the problem, then I will earn for you! But I don't want the place.
Me: ok , but it's tough for you to maintain work and family life!?
Wife: I will manage!
Me: are you feared!
Wife: why i have to fear! You tell!
Me: ok! Leave it.
Wife: iam ready to go for job!
Me: ok i understand.
( She was in tensed mood).
In the middle of the night!
I see her , she was not getting sleepy!.
Me: what happened dear!
Wife: it's tough for me!
Me: what I will do for you now!
Wife::that's the real problem! You see they are in love! But you are feeling sleepy.
Me: ok! Come on!.
( I just uplifts her nighty straight away and seeing her without inners).
You are like this.
Wife: hmmmm.
Me: ok
( I just feels her wetness in her pussy and i liplock her.
My dick was slipping inside her !
Me: come on bitch! Tell me frankly, you are hiding some secrets.
Wife: hmmmm! You know everything!
Me: hmmmm! How many dicks you seen other than you already told.
Wife: come on! Hmmm.
Me: iam not thinking bad! About you!
Wife: it's up to you!
I you know my condition!
Me: anything you want means ask! Anything you want to open up means tell without vodka.
Wife: iam not in position to open up,
Me: ok , then took a sip of vodka!
Wife: don't think bad about me, if anything i whispered wrongly
Me: no dear! You can go further.
( I opened the bottle and she was taken half of the bottle).
Posts: 262
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 387 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 31
Joined: Apr 2022
Reputation:
17
Me: come on bitch.
Wife: you are casually calling me bitch! Hmmm
Me: yes, come on tell me
Wife: what you want to know!
Me: other dicks you have seen!
Wife: it's tough for me to open up!
Me: no problem take your own time!
( Her hands was fingering her pussy).
Wife: one fine day, don't mistake me!
Me: no problem, tell me.
Wife: after seeing my uncle's intercourse! I got curiosity about sex.
So one day , when I woke up in the night and it's somewhat around 01:30 hrs
As my dad was gone out of village due to some work.
Iam not believing my own ears! As I hear some unusual voices from my mom's bedroom.
My legs shivering and I can't control my feelings.
Slowly walking towards the door and seeing through key hole.
What I saw was! I can't explain, it's my mom was riding him, it's huge dick.
Her buttocks was ramming his dick.
She was moaning inbetween and his hands was massage her big buttocks.
She was lying over his body and his dick was ramming her pussy like anything, i heard the voices of her.
It's not ok for me.
When the phase was getting slowed down.
I seen his dick was having a white creamy liquid around his thick dick.
Which was standing in 90 degree.
She was shaking her buttocks and her hands was stroking it and guiding it again inside her.
She was sitting over him and she was riding him.
I don't know who was him! Because the face of the man was not seen due to her back body hiding.
She was lying over him and rotating her buttocks around his dick.
She was having that much stamina in her 40's.
Iam not expecting this from my mom.
Posts: 262
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 387 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 31
Joined: Apr 2022
Reputation:
17
On the other hand, he was ramming her pussy like anything.
Finally his movement stopped and I seen his dick slips outside and her pussy was ejaculating it's semen over his dick.
Iam waiting for the man, who was he! That too my dad's absence.
But she was lying over him and he was hugged her!.
Iam waiting for long time, but it's big disappointment.
I returned back to my room!.
Me: that means! Your mom also bitch!.
Wife::shut up ananth! Mind your words before you speak!.
Me: what's wrong in that, she was cheating! Her husband!.
Wife: that's the shocking part! She was not cheating!
Me: that means!
Wife: yes! It's my dad! He was returned late night!
I confirmed when I see him sleeping on the bed in morning!.
Me: shit!!!!
Wife: it's humiliating moment! I can't believe it, iam seeing him.
But my mom's was working in kitchen like the same way , my aunt was working.
Iam seeing the satisfaction in her face, she was seeing happy.
Me:that means!!!! It's shocking part for me! You witnessed your dad's dick
Wife: hmm no!!!!!!
Me: I think , it's your dad's brother dick?
Wife:I seen him also, but he was a nasty fellow.
Me::where you seen !.
Wife: he was like a pervert, flashing his dick, if he was having a chance.
Me: shit!!!!
Wife: yes, no one likes his looks, but he was having more rumours.
Me: what rumours!
Wife: ok! Come on! Give me some fuck!
Me: you need some big dicks ! I think!
Wife: yes you pervert. It's because of you.
Me: you are having more secrets before marriage bitch.
Don't tell my name.
Wife: it's possible or not.
Me: ok! Come on bitch.
( I just mount her and giving some deep strokes).
Posts: 308
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 62 in 60 posts
Likes Given: 145
Joined: Jun 2026
Reputation:
0
Fantastic. Now please make her confess she sucked some one before marriage
•
Posts: 308
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 62 in 60 posts
Likes Given: 145
Joined: Jun 2026
Reputation:
0
Instead of calling nisha bitch everytime husband can call different like slut whore especially during sex. And nisha should should repeat saying yes I am a .....
This make the conversation even more erotic for readers.
•
Posts: 262
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 387 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 31
Joined: Apr 2022
Reputation:
17
Me:  I took the dildo vibrator and inserted inside her pussy and trying to entering inside her Anal,
She was seeing me.)
Come on bitch, let's take some pleasure.
Wife: hmmmmm, ufffff
( I just inserted my dick inside her butt hole and I feel her warmness.
Her body was bending down and making way to getting inside her buttocks.
I feels the vibration of dildo, when it's getting inside.
I hold her hip and i increased the vibration, her body was shaking heavily and I feels her buttocks tingling around my dick.
She was shudder her orgasm!
Me: come on bitch! It's ok for you to have double penetrations like this.
Feel maximum pleasure.
Think about the dicks you seen in mind !
Wife: hmmmm! Come on dear! I want to have double dick like this
Me: you want cheap whore! Come on , go ahead and took all the dicks.
Wife: hmmmm( she was shudder another orgasms)
Me: it's ok for you , or you want to feel more ( i increased my phase and giving my best, her buttocks was little bit tight)
Wife: give me more!
Me: this is what a real bitch needs in life, come on
Wife: yes , iam your bitch,
Me: come on , let's take whatever you want!
Wife: it's enough for me! Don't degrading me too much.
Me: anything you have in your dirty mind bitch.
Wife: shhhh, please finish it! I can't
Me: im happy to hear it from from your mouth, you really enjoyed my dick.
Come on, let's me to satisfy you.
Wife: I can't, it's not ok for me! Iam controlling my moaning.
Me: ok! ( I just slowed down the dildo vibrator speed)
Wife: uffffff, hmmmmm ahhhhhhhh
Me: now ok!!!!!.
Posts: 308
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 62 in 60 posts
Likes Given: 145
Joined: Jun 2026
Reputation:
0
The husband will pay her 1000 rs after sex to humiliate her
•
Posts: 308
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 178 in 169 posts
Likes Given: 12,682
Joined: Jul 2020
Reputation:
3
Thank you.
Need more confession with more dicks.
Posts: 262
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 387 in 177 posts
Likes Given: 31
Joined: Apr 2022
Reputation:
17
Wife:hmmm ok!!
Me: come on! ( I just took out my dick out of her buttocks and showing her yellowish shit stick on my dick.
)
Come on bitch, taste my dick!.
Wife: shit!
Me: you bitch ! That day you sucking his dick with the same shit!
Wife: I can't dear,
Please mount on me again! It's humiliating
Me: ok!
( I just entered inside her buttocks and giving her some strokes! She was biting her lips, i increased the speed of vibrator again and increased my rhythm, she was unable to stand on doggy style position and her face was hitting the bedsheet and her buttocks was held up in air and I feels her pussy was squirting heavily!.
I just slow down my rhythm and held my dick in the same position.
She was uncontrollable and moaning louder!.
Ufffff shhhhhhh hmmmmm hmmmm nooooo, I can't control, please slow down the vibrator.
Me: come on ! You have to open up like this
Wife: ahhh hmmmm, please slow down!
Me: ok( I took the remote and slow down)
Wife: I can't stand like this for long time! Please complete first.
Me: finally you are getting satisfied by me bitch!.
Wife: yes! Please try to complete fast!
Me: it's ok for you now!
Wife: yes dear,
( She was lying down on her back and iam seeing her eyes was avoiding to see me.
I just came forward to her lips and she little bit open up and i locked her lips and her hands was took out the dildo from her pussy and she guiding my dick inside her and iam trying my best to give her some deep strokes and she was seeing my eyes.
Wife: sorry! I am not having any character now!
Me: no dear, it's a desires available in your mind!
Wife: no ,
Me: but I want you to open up more than this!
Wife: it's awkward situation, iam not able to go further after taking vodka also.
Me: half bottle Balance Available.
Wife: no, you are degrading me too much! I can't.
Me: what else available other than that!
Wife: no dear!
Me: ok i understand, but I want to know how much dirty in your mind.
Wife: don't speak like this
Me: ok! Go further, it's your night!
Wife: hmmmm nooooo!
Me: you are having so many hidden secrets!
Wife: it's enough for you! Don't ask me
Me: ok! Let's me to know what do you want
Wife: please, finish it, how you hold your cumshot this much time?
Me: I want to know fully! Iam holding my climax for your hidden desires!
•
Posts: 308
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 62 in 60 posts
Likes Given: 145
Joined: Jun 2026
Reputation:
0
Yes make her confess more
•
|