08-07-2026, 09:04 AM
Update please
| Poll: Q. Further buildup of Ravi and Bhola's Role in the story. You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| 1. Ravi is not informed by Preeti or Simran and Bhola continues to milk Simran and thereafter proceed to tge next level. | 57 | 47.11% | |
| 2. Ravi is convinced by Preeti and thereafter Simran separately to allow Bhola to milk her and also impregnate them both at a later stage. | 28 | 23.14% | |
| 3. Ravi notices one day Simran getting milked but doesn't intervene and then makes way for Bhola to even impregnate Simran in future. | 35 | 28.93% | |
| 4. Something else entirely sent on DM. | 1 | 0.83% | |
| Total | 121 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Adultery The Forbidden Relief – My Wife's Secret
|
|
08-07-2026, 09:04 AM
Update please
09-07-2026, 08:43 AM
Waiting for a long time. Atleast give your readers some hope.
10-07-2026, 12:36 AM
Please update bro..
14-07-2026, 10:10 PM
epic story
Hi Guys, Sorry was busy in personal life. Update will come. Just give me a week or so.
Like & Rate
17-07-2026, 09:00 PM
We are dying for the update.
18-07-2026, 05:23 AM
(17-07-2026, 10:43 AM)doodhwale_bhaiya Wrote: An interesting idea just popped out , see if this can be incorporated or not . Scenario one - Preeti convinced Simran to keep the main door unlocked but not fully open , just closed . While Simran and Bhola were engaged in their sexual activity Preeti silently entered the house with two more friends and slowly they presented themselves right infront of Simran and Bhola . Both Bhola and Simran froze seeing all of them . Bhola started to plead and asked for forgiveness but Preeti acted like a Pro and scolded him infront of all the ladies . She even threatened to hand over her to security officer . Bhola started crying and pleaded that he is ready to do anything for them . Preeti was waiting for this moment , infact this was her plan to get laid with Bhola . Preeti made Bhola a promise that in order to keep this a secret he will have to sleep with all 4 ladies , in short she was planning for a reverse gangbang .
18-07-2026, 02:07 PM
Guys, i am planning to handover this story to someone else. I was writing this story very eagerly but I am not very sure, I should write anymore. If you want to take over kindly let me know. I will try to give an update but I am convinced, I should stop publishing. I had a great time writing. I need work on myself now. So please think about it. If you think you can do justice just let me know. Happy gooning.
Like & Rate
18-07-2026, 10:32 PM
I think no one can do justice to this story. You have a very unique style of narration. Please continue
19-07-2026, 02:33 AM
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2026, 02:34 AM by desilund84. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
(18-07-2026, 02:07 PM)doodhwale_bhaiya Wrote:I had anticipated and was expecting this one...
19-07-2026, 09:25 PM
(18-07-2026, 02:07 PM)doodhwale_bhaiya Wrote: I knew this was coming the moment I read last update Atleast try ending the story in 2 more updates with some more sex scenes between Bhola & Simran and then give Short information about their future
23-07-2026, 10:32 PM
Instead of making Bhola fuck Simran, the author is fucking readers
24-07-2026, 08:32 AM
02-08-2026, 08:12 AM
Plz update the story
02-08-2026, 01:33 PM
Please kill that useless husband and make bhola marry simran. Simran deserve the best.
03-08-2026, 12:21 AM
Bhai ek mahina ho gaya.... Next update dede... Please don't abandon this great story bro?
03-08-2026, 06:46 PM
(03-08-2026, 12:21 AM)lustyman69 Wrote: Bhai ek mahina ho gaya.... Next update dede... Please don't abandon this great story bro? I didn't get anyone who is willing to write. So i have started writing again. If u guys have waited so long. Wait for 10 more days. I am trying to set it into a motion of something scalable.
Like & Rate
05-08-2026, 12:05 PM
05-08-2026, 02:43 PM
(03-08-2026, 06:46 PM)doodhwale_bhaiya Wrote: Please do brother. No anyone can justify this story better than you. Hope for a awesome update soon. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|