Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
Super bro
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The following day she called in Anil. He had been driving the bus when he got the call. She had fixed the meeting on the following Sunday. He couldn't believe his luck. Neither did his cock...who slept only after being masterbated three times.

He had already been waiting there for a while when Kasturi's car reached out for him at 3 PM in the evening. 
She stopped the car and he got in. That was the first time she had seen him properly. He was indeed a big guy. His face rugged...his veins all visible. He had been wearing a white shirt and jeans today. A broad smile on his face...and he had every right for it...sex goddesses had choosed him over a million people.

He was constantly looking at Kasturi who had been wearing a floral printed frock...and she looked like a small girl. He watched her shifting gears and accelerating with ease...and her perfectly toned white thighs on which he wanted to shower his love right there.
Kasturi looked at the bulge in his jeans and she couldn't stop blushing. 
"So Anil do you have anywhere in mind or ?" She asked him blushing.
"What Madam...?" He replied.
Her smile broadened he hadn't been paying attention to what she was saying at all.
"I asked do you have some place in mind." She repeated.
"I don't know Madam you tell me ?" He replied.
"Usually men decide these No..?" She said sarcastically.
"Ohhh...Then I have one place in mind. Its distant though." He warned her.
She nodded in agreement.

"Would you mind if I drive ?" He asked.
"No..Sure." She stopped the car and met at the Bonnet. Anil tried to get her in his arms but she slipped away. Her touch was silky and smooth.
He came back and settled in. Kasturi looked at him now. 
Anil undid his buttons and opened his shirt up. His bulged out chest visible now. He let go off the wheels and got rid of it completely.
Kasturi panicked in seeing the car getting off road. 
"Easy Madam...she isn't going away...trust me." He said with a smile and assured her.
He tapped on his lap...He wanted her to be there.
Kasturi got off of her seat and she was observing how to get there. He wrapped his arm around on her waist and pulled her to him. Kasturi crashed on his shaft without control...her head would have crashed over the window hadn't been his arm been there.
"Aaahhh...Easy." She squealed.

Her legs were resting on the adjacent seat now.
He turned on the road and pulled her closer...and rest did his lips. He had his eyes on road so couldn't pay his whole attention to her...but clearly he had been seeing kissing videos off late. He had done his homework.
His palm slipped on her smooth thick thighs to get a feel of her skin. He was caressing her in between...she too now been kissing him all over his neck and chest.
He tucked his fingers in and tried to undo her panties...She lifted her ass up and helped him getting rid of it. 
He sniffed it hard in front of her eyes. He was lustful.
His broad hands cupped in her womanhood...her juicy-licious lips spread all over his hand. He placed her nozzle in between his finger and gave her a gentle flick. She cried in pleasure. And finally his middle finger got inside her. 
He had gone totally mad.. he started kissing all over her face and exposed troso in the middle of road. While Kasturi moaned in pleasure.
It took them an hour to be there...She looked around there was nothing there. There were in a jungle...the car was running up and down at times. He parked it in a shabby place and let her get out of it first. As soon as she steeped in and he stood besides her...a thorn picked in her leg. She cried in pain... Although the grass was soft and greener under her legs. Anil helped her get away with it. 
"It will be better If I pick you up again." He said..and started walking...but this time she wasn't in her arms.
He had placed her on his left shoulder...his left arm clupping both her legs in place...her skirt substantially up...one who were coming in front could clearly have an idea of how beautiful and pink she were down there.

After the jungle...they came in somewhat open space... Kasturi could see the sun and smell fresh water. He placed her down on her knees back...the sand was cold underneath her legs. He did her chin up and kissed her lips back again. He got the hem of her dress and removed it all the way out and made her all naked. Her body glew in the perfect broad day light. The weather was perfect for him to make love to her.
Kasturi made a bun of her hair and stepped in the cold water...while he looked at her....her sexy figure...her classy elegance...the way her body turned. His dick was so mad neither him nor Anil was in mood to go easy on her.
He undid his pants and dropped it all the way down. Kasturi had her eyes fixed on him only. He was big...all hairy in that area. She indeed had choosed the right man. As he walked in his shaft shook in either way...he was all erect. He came near her.. the water almost near her shoulder...she didn't wanted to go any deeper... while his both breasts were still up the water. He took her in his embrace...she could feel him on her stomach...his shaft came in parallel to their standing as he pulled her in his embrace and kissed her madly... grabbing her ass. He took her in his arms and wasn't letting her lips away...he was a bit surprised first to get visited by her tongue but responded with full ferocity afterwards.

He took her up in his arms and her breasts came in view...water droplets in the red small cherries. She had the smallest aerola he had ever seen...and her nipples were like bullets...unlike his wife. He immediately placed his lips on them. Kasturi was still lactating...and she had been lactating even more as her daughter demanded more.
He freed up his right hand and placed his shaft on her bald... smooth hairless...pussy. It dived in her instantly...her cushony lady lips spread all over him... asking him to go deeper... crumble and rub agaist her love tunnel...as he lowered her down on himself completely...She closed her eyes in pleasure. 

His fingers digged deeper on her plush ass and started thrusting her even harder.
"Ohhh...Yeahhsshhh...Pleaseee...Aaahhh...Go slower." She was moaning but he didn't cared at all. He brought her a few feet towards the shore and helped himself with her milk. The water dripping down their bodies.
He took her out of the water and placed her bare back on the cold sand. He came on top of her in missionary...
She hadn't been placing her head on the sand.
He pressed her down with his lips.

"No No I am not putting my hair on sand." She said breaking the french kiss...her breathing up. He collected his jeans and placed them under her head. 
And the kisses resumed.
He intertwined his fingers with her and pinned her down under his weight...his knees separated hers and without any assistance he was inside her again...his cock twiched... Kasturi arched her back and started shaking uncontrollably. He let her lips go...and observed her wiggling like a mermaid out of water. 
He had a wicked smile on his face.
"Take it Madam...take a real meat inside you. I know your husband must be half my size...and you are too hot for her." He started talking dirty to her. And thrusted harder...the thud thud sound along with her moans in an empty place.
He lowered his lips again on her neck..and rest did his tongue.
She moaned in top of her voice as he hit her harder and stayed there for few seconds longer...her body arched....to ease out the beautiful pain.
"Hahaha." He laughed out at her.
Letting her hands go and placing his left arm underneath her head to kiss her even more passionately.
Her hands on his body pushing him off her... not really...but atleast ease a little. He placed his right fingers on her nozzle and rubbed.
That was too much for her to take...as he thrusted deep inside her and took his shaft out...she squirted. Her body like a fish out of pond. She closed her legs and bit her palm flesh hard not to scream in pleasure.
"Can't believe a woman of who had a baby to be this unsatisfied." He said to her.
He was right...it had been building up inside her. Kasturi never had in those three years a complete Triumph over her sexuality...the thought of her to be with a big muscular mating husband always knocked her down. Finally she were okay with not controlling herself anymore.

He fucked her twice there...until they both were finished. It was almost 7 in the evening and she was still away... while she thought of coming back at 5 itself. But she didn't had to worry about...her daughter had always been kept good care when she was away. Her hed was resisting on his left breast...her body lying in parallel to Anil's. He was on his back and playing with her hair...her left leg on his left thighs...and bent back off his leg below knees. His shaft in its eased out position... it has pistoned her well. Her palm running on his chest to the way down to his croch. They both were finished and hungry however their thirst wasn't over yet...it was just satisfied for today. He braced her back in his arms and kissed her passionately.

They got off and got dressed. Back inside the car. Kasturi offered him some food that she had brought.
"You had food...I say we stay here the all night Madam..." He said.
Kasturi blushed.
"I have a daughter Anil. We will meet again soon." She replied. And he pulled back to the road.
Kasturi was looking for her panties.
"What are you looking for ?" Anil asked quizzy.
"Its just my Panties I can't find them anywhere." She replied.
It was under his seat...he had the idea about it. He gave it to her back. 
"No. No... Don't wear it. Keep it with you." He suggested. Kasturi threw it on the backseat. She was blushing while Anil had a wicked smile on his face. He wasn't shy at all. 
"Lucky Bastard." She said in her head and looked down on her lap.
"Did you say anything ?" He asked her.
"No. Why did you ask ?" She replied.
"I felt like you called me." He replied.
"No I didn't." She replied.
"Please is it really important to go. Why don't you come back after say three hours ?" He offered.
"Noo ! I think you got enough today." She replied.
"Madam...I can never get enough of you...see all hungry but he is all bulged out again." He pointed to his shaft as a car passed by.
"Shameless." She gasped blushing.
"Don't you believe it ? Comm'on here... touch it." He said... taking her hand in his hand.
She pulled her away...as the grip wasn't tighter.
"Okay...If not this...can you get back on the seat like a sexy bitch." He said. He was constantly talking dirty to her.
Kasturi rolled her eyes on him and slapped him on his cheek playfully.
But it was never late for some teasing.
She got back in doggy style. Lifting off her skirt to show him bach what he tamed a few moments ago. Her legs were closed and her pussy lips sealed but plucked out. They were juicy as ever...the big larger lips...so comforting to his aching cock... slightly pinkish in appearance and the inner petals darker as it gets. His shaft twiched in his pants. In between those sweet lips her nozzle... looking innocent while it was the naughtiest.
"Keep your head down Madam." He commanded as he grabbed her soft ass in his hand.
"You look so tight and toned while softer than the cotton." He commented.
Kasturi placed her plam on her right ass and spread it out a little.
"Now...how do you expect me to go if you keep teasing me like that." Anil exclaimed.
"Smaaaackkk." 
He had slapped her ass hard like that day Rakka did. It turned red instantly. She squealed in pain and pleasure as his palm printed on her buttocks. He dived two of his fingers inside her pussy again. Kasturi moaned...she was getting hornier. He finger fucked her for a while.
"Madam...I am getting off here..my wife lives here...If not you...i desperately need to fuck her." He said.
Kasturi couldn't argue about it. Although she didn't liked him going but a full night deal was something that was too risky for her demeanour in locality. And she didn't wanted that to happen. 

She was around 15 kilometre away home when a security officer vehicle stopped him. She undid her windows.
"Yes Officer..." She asked.
"May I ask why are you on the main highway...you know these roads are risky especially for women drivers." He said.
"Execuse me ! I know how to drive Okay...I was there to drop a friend. I am will get on the highway soon." She replied.
"Can you show me your papers ?" He asked.
"Sure..."She gave him whatever he demanded.
"I need to check in you car...if you could please come outside." He asked.
"What the fuck...look officer I know you guys...its just hassle, I have a daughter waiting." She replied.
"Daughter... Really...you look like a college student. Now let the man do his work. Come out...last time I picked three high class wives like you having alcohol inside. You wont believe what I did to them whole night." He said grabbing his cock. 

Know Kasturi was terrified. She stepped out. And stood there in silence as he checked below her seat. 
"What the fuck what is it ?" He said in pleasure.
He had picked up her panties and flashed them on her face. 
"Looks like its burning between your legs...huh Madam." Kasturi kept mum.
"Is it yours...?" He asked.
She didn't responded at all.
He repeated his question coming closer. 
She still kept mum. 
He reached out to lift her skirt up and she crossed her legs her hands trying to push the thin fabric down. 
"Let your hands go... co-operate in Madam...its an important evidence. By only this dogs can reach upto treasure...you know what I mean." He said with the most disgusting smile on his face.
Kasturi placed her hands on the car door. 
And let him do whatever he wanted. He was upping her skirt up her legs still crossed. 
He let it fall back on. 
"I don't wanna push you into this...but if you could sniff is off and confirm its yours ?" He said.
Kasturi looked at him with stern eyes. 
"Okay My bad.." he said as if he were guilty.
He placed her panties on his nose...and had dragged a big whiff of it. 
"Whats in there...drugs...I feel so high." He exclaimed. And now he finally upped her skirt. He did her skirt well uo her ass and Instructed her not to let it fall. He ran his palm all over her smooth thighs.
"So lovely..." He said moaning...on his knees now. He inserted his plam in between her legs and opend it wider.
"Holy fuckkk...You bitches know how to please your Man...nice pusssyyyy Madam..." He praised and burried his face in between. 
She arched her back and tried to get a hold of the car. As he pushed his head uo against her treasure.
Perhaps Anil hadn't paid much attention to her clitoris...that now was making her weak every second.
She moaned in pleasure. 

He tasted her intimacy until they heard a Bullet approaching. Reluctant he let her go. 
"Let it pass Bitch and I will fuck you right now on the bonnet." He said in anger.
As the Bullet came and stop by...she saw the face... It was Maksood. 
"Mrs Kasturi what are you doing here at this point of time." He said straight away.
"Maksood Saab you know her." The security officer man said.
"Yeah...very well. Whats the issue ?" He replied.
"Nothing I was looking into her papers looks like she had the environment's one expired. and she had been driving off road... ooverspeeding." The officer blabbed as he saw Maksood getting off his bike. 
"Okay... enough...You let her go now !" He said in a firm voice.
"Maksood didn't you teach security officer how to do its job." He retaliated.
"No I won't...I don't talk to low class Bastard's whom I don't even throw bones. I will rather talk to your boss and had a Lathi suffed in your ass tonight." He said in anger.
"Now will you please let her go or what." He added.
"Maksood dont take the law in..." He was saying when Maksood slapped him hard on his cheek. He immediately got away. 

"Are you okay... Sweetheart. ?" He asked. 
Kasturi crashed in his arms. Sobbing. Hadn't he been there the security officer man must have fucked her. 
"Its okay Baby...I am here." He calmed her down. The officer stood there to see the heavenly angel caressed by the demon Maksood. She had crashed in his arms like a cheeze. He couldn't bear it anymore. And got back on his vehicle and sped away. 
Kasturi broke the hug and soon delved in passionate kiss.
Like Reply
Nice update bro
Like Reply
The next day in locality.
Anil had picked his wife on the bus he had been operating. All aboard. She had been returning from her maternal home. Anil dropped them at the nearest stop where it was only a walk away. He didn't paid much attention to her...as she got away...and sped off.
The day was a very heated one. 
As she approached her home...She saw Rakka coming her way. She slowed down a little...and started walking behind her children. 

He came closer and closer.
"Heyyy...Rahul where have you all gone...some picnic huh." Rakka asked.
"No we were on our maternal grandma's home." He replied all happy.
"Ohhh...such a short vacation...did she shooed you guys away." He said laughing.
"What...we had been there for a month now... don't you look how fat we are now." Rahul replied and they started walking away.
Rakka couldn't digest that fact. "She is returning form her home now...then who was she in the dark." 
He looked back at his wife. She was very short in height. He flung his palms normally...like the way he did that night.
"Shitt...She must be something...Fuck I should have looked...the way she moaned." Rakka said puzzling his hair.

After that day... Kasturi had developed a secret corner for Maksood. She never refused his calls. They chatted almost everyday. Maksood too didn't forced her...he knew she will come to him soon. Kasturi was thinking about it all when Rohan called in. 
"Heyy...How you doing....and my Daughter ?" He asked.
"I am good...She is good as well..." She replied and casually chatted for a while.
"Hey listen...I was thinking about giving a party for opening our new factory what do you say ?" He said.
"As you wish." She replied.
Rohan was pretty excited...he had cut the ribbon just a day ago. He went on to tell her how quickly he was able to settle things down... probably it was the fastest everyone had done their job.
"I am really greatful that everyone worked in such a synchronised way...and they deserve a word of thanks. Specially Pratap...he had looked after everything." He said.
"And your wife too idiot." She thought in her head with a smirk on her face. 
"Okay..So its final...on Saturday." He declared.
"Agreed." Kasturi said and hung up. 
It was day after tomorrow.

She was there at her original home about three hours ago. She bathed again...the heat was killing. There was Birju to look after everything...she had to be there like an obedient wife. She wore a beautiful white kurti type dress with red leggings. It was all sleeveless and had a high slit on the sides. It was perfect. She felt sinister looking at herself in the mirror. Her padded bra had popped out...and the white fabric was transparent enough to let the world know what she had been wearing underneath.
But it was good in respect of the situation they were...and she didn't wanted to put any artificial fabric on herself. Her silky hair sided on her right shoulder. Soon the guests started to pour in. 
Rohan introduced her to everyone. She politely did Namaste and Hand shake as they behaved. It was going really well. The environment was super chilled...the air conditioners were on full blast. Everyone knowing or unknowing was looking at her only...her lovely lips glossing...had made men completely unrestful.
And who couldn't look at her face definitely looked at her pooped out ass and perfectly arched back.

Then he arrived. Pratap...there were a few men behind him. Rohan was busy in chatting so he gestured Kasturi to greet him. As she came closer he smirked. He opened his arms to take her in them. Kasturi wasn't sure but she couldn't refuse either. He kissed her on her right cheek...Rohan was looking at them. Pratap winked at him as Kasturi tried to get off his cluches. He was keeping her there for longer than usual.
"Whats the hurry Baby...by the way you look a complete bombshell..." He sad and pinched hard on her belly. 
Kasturi was surprised she didn't cried louder...her subconscious mind was perhaps aware. However a painful moan left her mouth...the men behind Pratap had totally heard. 
She looked at their faces. They knew what had just happened...and at the end of them stood Rakka...he had recognised the heavenly moan he heard that day.
"These are my men...who did their best to complete this job." Pratap was in middle when he was withdrawn. She bowed her head in respectful Namaste. They dispersed as they greeted her. Rakka shook hands with her. 
He was harsh..."I hope you remember the hand Kasturi madam." 
He knew who she was and he just sure she knew it too.

As the party progressed... people got slightly drunk...and enjoyed a little. Only a handful of people left at the end and they were having a ball of their time. Pratap... Duggal and Kasturi were probably the more or less sane people. They laughed when their drivers dragged them off their house.

"Okay...Duggal Sahab...please its time for me too." Pratap said... folding hands.
"Oh Comm'on..be a sport...get here and have a few more drinks." Rohan opened his arms for his friend. They sat in the middle of the hall on the couch. Kasturi besides her husband...a faint smirk at her face...as she wasn't letting him touch after all his efforts.
"Ohhh...Please...Duggal...My wife's been waiting for me. I need to go back her." Pratap said.
"Comm'on who wants to go back to their wives." Rohan said.
"Ohh...Please...you don't know Radhika...she will kill me." Pratap said.
"Radhika Huh...how come you didn't introduced me to her yet." Rohan said.
"I am no fool, to let you meet her...how long it would take you to woo her." Pratap kept on buttering him.
Duggal brushed it away.

Rohan set the music up. It was playing "Babydoll" a recent item number. 
"Comm'on Baby...dance for me." Rohan commanded.
"Rohan please behave yourself." Kasturi exclaimed.
"I am behaving myself...is it wrong to ask your wife to dance a little ? Huh Rathore you tell me !" Rohan said.
"No Not all...I would love to see Bhabhiji dance." Pratap said extending back to his seat...making himself comfortable.

Kasturi started swaying her hips seductively. She turned towards Rathore and bit her lips. She even winked at him.
He was desperate to...but he can't.
"Babydoll...can you bring some icecubes ?" Rohan said genly patting on her buttocks. 
Kasturi went down and fetched a trey from the fridge.
She sat dawn like a perfect model. Her back straight and legs closed and slightly turned...her high heels still under her legs.
Rohan made two pegs and offered one to Rathore.
"No...Not for me...please." he said. 
"Comm'on Rathore be a man." Kasturi teased and got off her seat and picked up the glass. She moved seductively in front of him and bent down. Her clevage visible to him. 
Kasturi saw him looking in between her valley. She placed her other plam on her neck to prevent him from seeing. 
"Don't you wanna drink these ?" She said winking at him. 
He took the glasses off her hand. Their eye contact deep. He had already started how he would take her mercilessly as soon as he gets another chance.
Kasturi turned in fornt of him to walk back... Rathore didn't knew what took him he grabbed her waist and pulled her down... crashing on his cock. Kasturi squealed.
"Only if you take the first sip first Bhabhi." He whispered.
He placed the glass on her lips and poured in the cold liquid. She sipped in a little then Rathore did.

He looked at Rohan...to his surprise he looked excited. He was surely turned on by seeing what was going on there. He placed his right arm under her knees and pulled her legs on the couch.
He was sitting on the armrest side... Kasturi's legs landed straight on it. His fingers worked and unclasped her bra above her dress. He finished off the glass in one go and pulled her in his embrace. Kasturi shrank again. He lowered his demanding harsh rough lips agaist her delicate... seductive...and glossy one.
He kissed her for a few seconds and let her slip off. She found her legs back on the ground but her ass was still up on his manhood. To confirm things he looked at Rohan once again...he had the same look on his face...he wanted to see his beautiful wife caressed in front of him. It wasn't new to him.
Rathore digged his fingers in her love handles and prevented her from getting up.
"NO." He commanded firmly...heard crisp and clear even by Rohan.
He exposed her back and undid the zipped that had went all the way down to her arched back.
He slipped off her dress...all the way in front and took her breats in his hands. He caressed them fondled them...played and went mad on them. He pressed her on his chest and twisted her face to him. His eye fixed on Rohan's face as he slipped in his tongue in her mouth and she responded too. He went even more mad and twisted her harshly...to really sip in all the deliciousness she had on her lips. He turned her to himself at last. 

"Ask your husband if I could fuck you ?" He commanded.
"Baby can he fuck me ?" She asked turning her head slightly to her husband.
"Ask him if you could give me blowjobs ?" He commanded.
"Baby would you mind If I suck his cock..."she obliged.
Rohan shook his head in "No".
"Ask him...if I could take you like a slut...fuck your leaking pussy." He commanded again.
Kasturi had been looking at him only.. he nodded "Yes." 
Pratap grabbed her ass hard. He peeled off the skinny leggings off her ass and tore it apart.....her whole ass visible now. He run his fingers down on her bulged out pussy lips.
"Such a warm thing your wife is Duggal... such a tease." Pratap exclaimed. He slid off the remaining elastic off her waist...the torn out fabric was still there in her legs however all her ass and and legs upto her knees were visible. He parted her ass apart...it was a regular panty she had been wearing... perfect red in colour... befitting on her flawless cramy colour. His palm assessed the bounciness of her buttocks. He pulled her up on his body. She were standing on her knees against his chest...her ass at his breasts level Now. He slid her panties off her lips and rubbed his finger on her clit. Kasturi's was in heaven.

"Now get down on your knees and show your husband how good of a cock sucker you are." He commanded.
Kasturi got back on her knees and spread out her hands on his thighs. He undid his belt and his zipper and Kasturi started playing with her favourite toy. She slapped it on her lips... rubbed it on her toungue and finally slipped it in between her lips. He grabbed her hair and went in heaven as she moved up and down on his cock. Kasturi was indeed a great cock tease...she knew how to please men...how to get at the right spot. 
He let her head go as he knew what she was doing...she didn't needed any instruction whatsoever. 

His face was saying it all. His eyes clenched he was trying hard to keep and feel all of these sensation at the same time. He opened his eyes and drawn his cock off her mouth...and started slapping against her tongue.
"Ohhh...Babyyy...I like you this way only... pleasing my cock with your very comforting mouth. Take it backkk....Ohhh Yesss." He had started thrusting her...her back was saying it all to Rohan...who too had his cock out and started stroking it. 
"Look at your husband." He said to her... Kasturi tuned her head... the thread of her love for him was clearly visible.
Rohan got off his seat and came closer. He grabbed her wives hair and assisted her give the perfect blowjob.
"Nooo... Don't touch her...go back to your place." Rathore commanded.
Rohan fell back. 
"Your husband doesn't want to miss any of this action." He said picking her up back on the couch.

Now her back was against his chest and her legs parted. He had been playing with her pussy openly as it was dragged down already. He took the flock of her hair amd started thrusting her harder...his hips was moving as well...as she pressed her head on him. Her moans muffled.
He placed her down on the couch and came immediately on top of her. He kept her beautiful face fixed and stroked his cock harder. He was edging it...he gripped on his cock's head hard as he felt the pressure almost bursting. The feeling was exception...he shivered...his knees gone weak...and he burst out in her mouth...a thick load of it. Almost two times of normal discharge. He rubbed his cock on her even glossier lips as she gulped it down her throat and smiled back at him. He chunrned out even the last droplet in her mouth.
"You have become really dirty...lets clean you up a little." He said picking her up. She stood on her legs there... rubbing off his seeds off her chin and wherever it had spilled.
He undressed himself completely.
"Put them back on baby... your Sandals.." he commanded.
As soon as she got off wearing them. He slaped her ass.
"Aaahhh Ha ha ha." She moaned and giggled. And started walking away...
"No No No No." He picked her up on his shoulders  and slapped her ass even harder.
"Ummm Nooo Pleaseee." She cried in pain.
He dipped in his two finger inside her oozing pussy.
"Oooohhhhh....Aaaaahhh." Kasturi gasped for air on this sudden attack.
"Where is the bathroom ?" He asked Rohan.
Rohan pointed his way. He had cummed too. He went upstairs.
Like Reply
Pratap took her in the shower. She stood there along with him...as water poured on her warm flesh...He rubbed his hand all over. He cupped her breasts and placed his lips on them...and started drinking off her milk.
Kasturi cooed in response to him. He occasionally bit her nipples and flicked it with tongue. He turned her away and placed her face on the wall. 
He pulled her ass towards him and rubbed his shaft against her pussy. She cooed again.
Her breasts heaving...her cherries red and erect like bullet. And then her lady lips separated...to welcome in her pleasure tormentor. 
"Ohhhh Kasturi...baby what should I do to you." He moaned in her ears and pumped up...harder and harder...his palm harsher... slapping her ass... pulling her hair back. His teeth burying in her earlobs. 

He took her from behind for a long time...one leg up...her back arched as he grabbed her neck from behind. He rubbed her clitoris in front and let her go. She crashed shivering on the cold floor. The sweet silver lighting escaping her nozzle. He had made her cum.
He took her in the missionary and choked her. Kissed her harder and harsher. All of a sudden he got up. 
"Come in the bedroom baby..." He commanded leaving.
Kasturi was desperate...she started crawling back to him on her knees. 
"Please fuck meee..." She screamed.

Pratap had came back in the hall. All stark naked in the broad lighting. Someone had been calling him. He picked up the phone and her on his shoulder and took her in the adjacent room. Throwing her on the bed. He came on the bed himself and with his legs pushed her away. He signalled her to switch on all the lights...she obliged..and asked her to work on his cock.
She took him in her palm and started stroking back and forth.
"Ohhh...Yeaahhh...."He moaned hard... couldn't keep his moan.
"Nothing...a beautiful baby is teasing me...you won't believe how good of a cock sucker she is !" He declared on the phone. Kasturi kept on doing her job.
"Okayyy...let me turn on the video camera..." Pratap said.
"Here she is..." He had grabbed her hair and pulled her head up...her lips making a perfect O on his shaft.
He kept on stroking his shaft in her mouth. 
"Ohhh Goddd...she is really good." She heard the voice on the phone.
"What did he say ?" Pratap asked her.
"I said, She is very good." He repeated.
"Look let me show you the whole package...I can assure you...you wont regret even a little if you exhaust yourself fucking her up all night." He praised.
He placed her against her back and grabbed her breasts...and sqeezed them hard...she spurt out. 
"Aaahhh...Easyyyy...it hurts." She moaned. 
"Did you see it ? Her milk tankers are always swelled up. A mother of a child and still a tight fuck..." He was constantly talking dirty about her and it was turning her on.

"See her pussy now... Isn't she something... always keeps it shaved...soft like rose." He exclaimed and twisted her clitoris.
"Aaaaaaahhhhhh." Kasturi cried hard... arching herself on the bed. 
Both men laughed out loud. 
"And here is her sweet little asshole...she never let me touch it...but I had put a whole finger in her once or twice." He said...it all...giving a body tour to a totally known man.
He came back and kissed her. 
"Will I be given a chance if I come to you or No ?" He asked over the phone. 
Kasturi looked at him...
"Absolutely...we will take her together...I cant let her virgin ass go." He exclaimed. 
Kasturi was about to say something when he stuffed her back...
"See...She never complains just takes it." He declared.
And threw the phone away...the stranger was there for a while and disconnected himself. 
Pratap fucked her again an disposed himself off in her tunnel.

"So you will share me Huh...you wont let my virgin ass go ? Haaan." Kasturi said smirking.
"Sharing...never...he is just an asshole...but your Asshole I dearly want it...and I will take it." He said nuzzling back in her arms. They kissed and slept together that day. 
When he got up...she was already gone.

The next PTA meeting Kasturi went all excited. She had been wearing a blue jeans which was ripped at some places giving a glimpse of her velvety flesh. A white shirt to match her. And black stilletos. Shweta was scheduled to get an award...She was all excited from the very beginning.
Kasturi met Maksood and hugged his boy in her arms.
"How come I didn't get a hug and he did ?" He said to her on the way out.
"You need one without shirt.. No ?" Kasturi replied with a blank face. The chidren got away and they sat together on a couple's couch. Her legs crossed and glasses tucked in between her valley. Her look was really sexy and killer. Everytime she came school...it felt all of them were waiting for her only.
As Shweta was called up on stage... Kasturi got up too and went up the stage. There was an other boy who had been receding back taking the award. He slipped off.. Kasturi's hand flung to get a hold of him. But he had grabbed her shirt...the buttons which were press-n-lock type didn't losed a second to tuck out.
And in a flash she was up in these men in her black sexy bra which was almost see through.
"Gossshhhh." A loud moan escaped their mouths collectively.
She covered her breasts and settled the boy in first. She tucked in the buttons and tied the shirt on her waist... showing an ample amount of her waist and beautifully carved out Tummy.
She started her speech by saying. "I think I gave an award to all... atleast men for sure." With a smirk on her face. The men clapped hearing her. The awards distribution ended a few moments later. Maksood placed his plam in her back pocket. Kasturi didn't opposed at all. It was symbolic to the men behind to keep away off her.

Kasturi stood against the car's door while he stood in front of her. His hand on her waist now. 
"So Mr. Khan...what are you doing tonight ?" Kasturi said with smirk.
"Nothing much..." He replied coldly.
Kasturi knew he was playing games with her.  
"Don't you want me to come over and give you a proper hug." She replied.
"Well we can do that even here too." he said and moved his hands to tuck her buttons away.
"Stop it..." Kasturi said blushing.
"Mama I need milk." Said Shweta...
Kasturi looked helplessly at her.
"I need milk too..." He replied.
"No...the holy month starts today...so cant have you." He added.
"Ohh...I see. You keep fast." She asked.
"Not really.. No...but Alcohol is prohibited and you are more intoxicating than alcohol." He replied.
"Okay...so a month...it is..." She asked.
"Yeah..." He said. 
"Mr Khan clear your appointments...you will be only having me that day. And don't keep fast...eat well...I want you strong and rock hard." She replied getting back inside her car. Maksood grabbed her ass hard before she got in. 
Kasturi didn't responded at all and sped away.

She parked the car aside and fulfilled Shweta's wishes...as she was really stubborn. 
She keep her bra off and tied in her shirt back.
As she approached the same turn...she saw Rakka had organised some private toll. He wasn't letting any vehicle pass. Kasturi's number was third.

Recognising her Audi...Rakka personally came to her.
He knocked in on her glass window. Reluctant she lowered it.
"Madam its tax collection for lighting in our area...see you passed through that day and we didn't even noticed you." He said.
Kasturi's face flushed red. 
"Comm'on Madam...be quick about it." He said.
"I don't have the cash...do you accept cards ?" She said.
"We don't believe in rubbing madam...we just put the whole thing in and out." He said smirking.
"What are you taking about...are you out of your mind." She blurred out.
"Open the fucking way...or I am calling cops." She said.
"You do whatever you like...wait here." He said.
The cars behind her's had started getting impatient..they were cursing her. It was of no point argueing and waiting.
"Okayyy...Come with me." She said to him. And opened the gate. He got inside and she moved off. 
"What a comfortable ride she is..." He said out. Rakka looked at the backseat and found her daughter sleeping. And her Bra.
"What a beautiful thing it is..." He said picking up her bra.
Kasturi who had her eyes on the road, "ofcourse she is beautiful she ..." Her words never skipped away. Although her intensions were clear...the little incident made her blush. 
"You know if not cash...I wont mind a knid offer." He said.
She was puzzled...her eyes quizzy...
He gestured at her hooters. Kasturi blushed hard.
"Tell me it was you naa that day...I spanked." He said.
"I don't know what you are talking about." She replied her gead shameful.
"That lucky Bastard Anil..." He gasped and banged his fist.
"Whats up with Rathore...how do you know him ?" He asked.
"Rathore ? Who Rathore... ?" She acted playing cool.
"He must have taken you...he is such a bastard." He banged his fist back. 
Kasturi stopped the car straight away...that was too much for her to take...
"Get Out....Out I said." She cried.
"Common Baby we are just talking...its not like i have grabbed your balls." he said and grabbed her breasts. 
He had a wicked smile on his face. She put her hands down her seat and featched a fully loaded gun. 
She clicked it and pointed at him. 
"You wanna scare me off with a gun...take it down...sensual women like you play with my cock. Not put a trigger on me." He said.
"I wont repeat anymore." She said. 
He was in no mood of stopping. 

"Drop it down baby...and get my cock...I promise I will go slower. Inside you." He continued.
Kasturi pulled the trigger...it had pierced his earlob and made a hole in the window. Blood spurt out of his ears. Afraid...he came out of the car... crying like a baby." Kasturi checked in the car...there was a bundle of notes in there. She had no idea they were. She threw a few to him and sped away.
"Bastard had ruined my Car." She banged her fist on the steering.
Like Reply
Nice update bro
Like Reply
In that one month Kasturi kept her totally sacred. She wanted to impress Maksood even more than ever. She hit the gym hard and ate healthy...she took total care of her body. Although they talked everyday Kasturi didn't send him any glimps of her. She wanted to tease him and that had totally made her mad. Maksood too took all his hard and trained well...in a month he was clearly proud of what he had achieved. 
A day before Kasturi got to a parlour and massage centre...relax herself a little and ease herself out for the day ahead. She slept well and didn't talked to Maksood that day. She had her phone switched off...Maksood had gone totally mad.
As promised he had kept himself away of his friends relatives and well wishers. Kasturi demanded a complete emptyness and he was happy to accept it. 

The next day...she woke up and hit straight to the bathroom...she shaved off her pussy and ass delicately...it was smooth as it aways used to be. She marvelled at her Beauty...she looked really toned and seductive.
She prepared the sweet special dish of that day and packed in a tiffin box. She didn't feeded Shweta that day... knowing her man been thirsty for a long time.

He was eagerly waiting only for her. As her Audi came in closer...his shaft rose up. There she was the epitome of elegance... coming to him...to shower her love on him. And he was desperate to drink of every drop of it.
He had been wearing a Kurta when he came down to meet her. The house was hell empty... slow music playing in the House. 
"Happie Eid...my love." She said.
Maksood came in front of her...he was barefooted. His gaze stern enough to make her shiver in anticipation. He came in closer to her...his chest almost touching her heaving breasts. Kasturi lowered her gaze...she wasn't able to look in those eyes. While he looked only at her face...that beautiful radiating face...she was glowing like never before...her sweet lips shivering and glowing with the gloss she had applied. Her ears getting redder every minute. He came in closer to her ears and whispered.."Happy Eid...my love." She trembled as he took her in his arms. 

Kasturi had been wearing a beautiful red saree. Her curves perfectly dbangd as well as shaped out in that. Maksood too felt stronger to her. She had no idea if it really was his new body or her deprivation of manly contact since one month.
"Wait in the bedroom...I will come to you ! Need to warm this first a little." She said.
He didn't argued and went inside. Kasturi went in to prepare the sweet pie.
She got rid of her saree...blouse...bra and petticoat. The only thing on her body was a red silky panty. Which was almost frictionless coming off her body. 
She fetched the apron she had brought with her. And tied it up on her neck and waist. It had covered her well enough in the front...while leaving her all naked from behind. She had her heels still on. She warmed it well enough and put it in a small glass bowl. And clattered her way up in his room. She pushed the door open and looked at him. Holding the sweet thing in her hands...her nails perfectly shaped and smoothly polished. 

Maksood had been lying on the bed...he was barechested...the white pyjamas still on him. 
He had trained well...his bulged out biceps and breasts were the symbol of it. 
Kasturi moved up...she put her knees on the bed and came on him...her legs on either sides of his legs. His gaze still fierce. She picked a spoon up off the bowl and placed it on his lips.
He turned it her way.
"I am not that bad cook..." She said slipping the delicious thing in her mouth. 
"He took in the draw this time." Sipping in the sweet thing she had prepared. Kasturi wanted to feed him more...but he alread his hands on her back...he had pulled her closer. Kasturi sobbed in pleasure and came closer as he wanted. He slid the apron off her breasts on either sides and put his lips on her. He pressed her back harder to himself as she spurt more of her milk in his mouth. He undid her apron and put her on the bed.
He came on top of her and pinned her on the bed. He looked hungrily at her 32D breasts. Her cherries all raised and erect... heaving up and down strongly. His gaze enough to bulge her lady lips and moist her.
He stuck his tongue out and slid all the way from her breats to her ears...she turned towrds her right as he did it. And finally place his lips on her... savouring in the sweetness...the real sweetness.

He took the bowl and poured in the thick liquid on her. 
The pie wasn't that warm to be eaten but for her delicious cherries they were a little warmer.
"Aahhhh...Get it off mee...its burning....aaaahhhhh." 
Kasturi arched her back to get away with it...but invain he had kept her down... strongly. And he was firm about it. 
But he put an end to her miseries and sucked off her nipples.
They made slow and seductive love.. savouring each other... thrusting in slowly... making her feel even a vein present on his shaft. Kasturi moaned and moaned hard...her seductive voice was enough to calm a man down. Maksood made sure she had been thoroughly fucked.  He dispposed off in her sweet tunnel. The love making although lacked all the actions and hard fucking..but not the intensity. Kasturi was feeling just the way she hoped. Masood took her in his arms and they slept most of the day.
Like Reply
Nice update bro
Like Reply
Kasturi woke up to the ringing of her phone. She flet as if she had no strength left in her body. Maksood was really holding her tight in his arms. He looked peaceful and satisfied. It was 6 in the evening...they have been sleeping for 3 straight hours now. She tried to push his big head off her chest. But he grabbed her even tighter... against his hardness Kasturi's body was the perfect cushion. She felt like crushed underneath him. His seed still on her pussy lips. She cupped his head in her plam...and slipped him off her. And she was able to get away. 

She got up off the bed and picked up her phone. It was Nanny. Kasturi was worried...as she had instructed her not to call her until it is absolutely important.
She dialed back.
"What is it ? Is everything okay..." Kasturi said looking at the mirror...seeing her reflection in it. Her gorgeous body was glistening with all the attention and love it had got. And in the background on the white bed there he was sleeping... her black bull..who had finished all his strength in her love tunnel.
"I don't know Madam...Rohan said its important." The nanny replied.
"What type of files did he mention anything ?" She asked relentless.
"No Madam...He just said..."Tell her to go home and sign those papers as soon as she can...He said he will be boarding a flight soon and not to call him." She said it all.
"I don't know...whats so important that cannot wait even a day." Kasturi said...her head falling down.
Reluctant she hung up and whispered in her man's ears...
"Honey...I am going..." 
Kasturi couldn't finish off her sentence when she squealed...
"Aaahhhh...Noooo." 
Maksood had put her underneath himself once again. He had a bite on her lower lip... silencing her.
"You aren't going anywhere." He said...not today atleast.
"Please...I will get back to you I promise." She tried calming him down. 
"Tell this to my cock....who wants to get inside you for so long." He made stupid arguments.
"Well tell your cock to keep calm...he had got enough...now my pussy needs a rest." Kasturi replied rolling her eyes.

Maksood wasn't letting her go at all. 
"Okay Okay...let me signoff those papers and we will see next." She replied...
"Next Nooo...If you would not come to me I will come to you." Maksood was behaving like a child.
And why wouldn't he...she was taking his favorite toy off him.
He grabbed her titties and started drinking off her...when she called in Birju.
"Rohan had dropped some files on the house...please bring them to the farmhouse....No...No !" Said Kasturi over the phone he had bit her nipples.  She arched her back....
Maksood looked at her if she said"NO" to him !
"Do as I said... don't argue much...I don't care if you are fucking your wife right now...I want my files delivered in an hour." She said hanging up. 
Maksood knew.  She didn't wanted to leave too. It was so unheard of her to talk so rudely to Birju...of whom he had only heard good things. He slipped off her and let her storm out to the washroom.

She looked around for her clothes...but she remembered opening them in the hall itself.
"Fuckkk." She screamed.
"Kasturi wait..." Maksood said.
He took a gift off under the bed and gave it to her.
"Seriously Now ?" She replied.
"Open it atleast." He said. 
She unwrapped it. And there was a beautiful Red dress. It was from Gucci. A leather jacket. A beautiful red coloured see through bra and panties. And a pair of black boots." 
She was really happy. 
"I don't have any presents for you." She replied.
"You gave me already." He said. 
Kasturi hugged him. 
"Well there is one more thing...That I will give back to you...once you come back." He said.

Kasturi dressed well and drove back to home. It wasn't Birju that had came... rather an assistant of him.
She read in the documents...and that weren't anything that needed her immediate attention.
"Son of a Bitch..." Kasturi screamed cursing Rohan.
She signed them off immediately.
She was about to call him but she wanted to tease him more. She stepped out of her gifts and went under a shower.
She was uptop again to fulfil as she promised.
And then she called him...at 11:00.
"Am I late ?" She said innocently... thinking a completely different reply off him.
"Perfect...I am coming." He said.

About in 30 minutes a brand new Jaguar came in front of her house. She knew it was him. 
She was on her phone from Rohan when she hopped inside the car.
"Yeah Babyy..." She said back to him.
"Yes I miss you..." Kasturi replied grabbing Maksood's cock.
"Well don't go too deep in Bangkok...you know I will be waiting for you...Okay honey Bye." She replied hanging up. 
She threw her phone on the Backseat.
"Whats the plan..." She asked.
"Alot of them...but get down here first." He said freeing up his cock. 
Kasturi grabbed it and lowered her head on his cock.
He was speeding towards the city. The car stopped by a signal. Where two on men stopped too. Maksood had a good music playing in...and his windows down.
Little did he had the idea that both of them were looking straight in his window.
"Suchhh a good cock sucker she is...how much she charges for the Night." One of them exclaimed. Maksood still had her hair in his fists. As they slipped off... Kasturi winked at both of them. Maksood had pulled the windows up.
Like Reply
Nice update bro
Like Reply
She wrapped her sweet lips on his cock harder. Maksood moaned in pleasure...his eyes closing off...he was losing his control over the car. 
"You liked it... didn't you ?" He asked pulling her upto his face.
Kasturi nodded shyly.
"Can I go back to my job ?" She asked.
He lowered her head down and started slapping his shaft agaist her lips and face. 

He rolled the window on her side and silk breeze came in. And so did another SUV. Maksood had his left hand resting on her plush ass...he was grabbing her at some interval to keep her engine warmer. He saw the men staring straight at them. There were four of them. One on the front and two on the back sides. They didn't passed any comment but th whistled...to attract their attention. 
Maksood gave them a thumbs up after Grabbing her ass hard. The lights inside the car were all turned up. However it only gave them a translucent idea of her beauty. But her figure was something that can't be avoided. 

He grabbed her dress and pulled it up...a sharp cold breeze hit her. Kasturi squealed as he grabbed her naked ass.
"What are you doing...I am not wearing any panties ?" She said... clearly the men were excited...the cars were running in close proximity....
He unheard her voice and delved his middle finger in between...her lips separating and she felt a sharp titillation on her clitoris. He dipped in his finger and started fucking her. The look on their face was inexplicable. 
"You know how to gather your audience... didn't you ?" He tesed her further.
"Ohhhh...Fuckkk... Maksood just stop it...not my pussy pleaseeee." She replied moaning and calming her voice down. 

Maksood sped up and put the windows back on. Kasturi returned back to her seat. 
"Come here...I am not done yet..." He said... shaking his cock uncontrollably in his grip...his manhood shining with all the love she showered on him.
"No. i am not coming back for what you did." She replied... putting her back agaist the door and spreading her legs wider. Showing him her treasure... making him realise how sacred she was and it didn't meant for public display. 

Maksood didn't took the overbridge above and continued riding on the downroad. She had no idea what he had in his mind. He slowed the car down and put it under the narrow tunnel made for localities. 
"Get down." He commanded. 
Kasturi got off the car seductively and played with her hair. As she came in front of him he blinked car's light. Kasturi arched her back to look at him and ingonired him all together. She was walking down like a supermodel. She went far and started coming back to him... playing with her dress and hair. 
Maksood was getting restless to see the aching angel in front of him... however he kept his calm. 
And finally she dropped down and pulled her skirt up and started peeing in th middle of that tunnel. 
Her eyes closed... knowing she had succeeded in bringing her man back. 
By the time he came to her she was spurting out tiny droplets...she stood up and pulled her dress down. 
Maksood's cock was harder than ever...he grabbed her neck and pushed her to the wall...his palm on her head... preventing her from any substantial pain. While her body collided all over. And him ramming her down in fraction of other second. He grabbed her face harder and pushed her cheeks in...and started sucking off her delicious lips and claiming her all together with his tongue stuffed in her mouth. 

He kept his face on her... however now on her neck and ears...as he let her face go...she turned around to save herself from his animalistic behavior. He pulled the dress up and grabbed her ass harder... pulling her off the wall. 
He picked her up in his arms and pushed himself in one go. Kasturi's eyes popped out... feeling all of his strength inside her.
"Aaaaahhhh...ohhh Baby... You are so sexy..." Moaned Maksood harder and harsher almost growling. While her voice had choked out for a while. He kept thrusting her... feeling her large pussy...lips wrapped around him tighter than her lips. She was now moaning on top of her voice. The tunnel echoing of her sweet love making sound.
And finally he dropped her off himself...he needed breathing too. Her legs didn't felt her's...if he hadn't been holding her hands...she would have crashed on the dirty floor itself. Her knees closed...as her body shivered uncontrollably. Her sweet love squirting off her love tunnel once again.... wetting her legs all over. 

Maksood didn't realise it first...but laughed out seeing the glowing thread of honey off her thighs and legs. 
"Looks like you didn't emptied yourself completely earlier." He teased... picking her up on his shoulder once again... pulling her skirt down. As he settled in and pulled his car back...he saw a SUV approaching really fast. 
"Son of a bitch." He said... pushing his legs on the accelerator. Kasturi was calming herself down in the back seat. Her legs were still closed and her body still shivering time to time.
Like Reply
Maksood pulled his new sports car in and pulled her up in his arms. Shuffling through the keys he shifted her on his right shoulders, the key tip scratching down her marvelously toned thighs before turning the lock in right way. Kasturi squealed in pain and pleasure. He was in no mood to behave himself. As they got in she could hear his buckle going off again. He dropped himself on the couch and cupped her face in his hands.
"Ohhh...darling, you are so beautiful...how long have you kept me thirsty?"
Kasturi didn't responded at all, she couldn't match the lust and anger in his eyes.

She got down on her knees and rest followed.

The next morning she woke up really late. As Maksood wasn't satisfied of her enough. It was a piercing honk that had got her up. She looked at the clock it was 12:00 in the afternoon. She was all naked and so do Maksood. He was sleeping peacefully...his raw muscular figure raging up and down with his heavy breaths. Even in sleep he looked dangerously sexy...his black complexion perfect for his stature.
Kasturi tried long to wake him up...and finally succeeded after 10 minutes or so. 

As soon as he got up...he took her under himself.
"Aaaaahhhh...Nooo...Not now...Please...I am really tired." She squealed.
"I don't care..." Maksood said...looking straight into her eyes. His lip closing in every second. Kasturi closed her eyes...she tried shaking her head in either direction. But Maksood had all the time...he wanted to make sure letting her know "It was her idea to wake him up."
and Kasturi was regretting that already.

After a while she let go her struggle and slowed down her head...slowly opening up her eyes...he was still looking only at her.
and this time when he lowered his lips again...she had no response. She could feel her sweet lips being brushed harder and harsher against his rock like ones. But having known their untidy-ness, Maksood let her go. and went down to meet the man arrived for him.

On the bed...Kasturi was moaning...her breathing still up...her bullets despite being bitten last night were red and delicious. There was only a white sheet on the left leg. She looked around...for her dress. Nothing.
"Shit I had it all in the hall only." She sighed.
Now she can't get down himself to fetch it as long as there were people down...or unless Maksood brings it himself to her.

She got out of the bed...the silk fabric held by her covering her breasts...as she looked at herself in the mirror.
She smiled back her reflection. She looked lovely. Her beautiful honey-dewed fair skin evenly spread all over her. Her hair perfectly locked and colored. She undid the hair falling on her left shoulder to discover the love bite that Maksood had left on her...It was after a long time someone had claimed her over...and he was the perfect man to do so. Marveling at herself she dropped down the sheet.
Kasturi's mouth fell open to look at her own body...She was absolute killer. The two big and juicy mellons falling off her 32'' frame...her waist 26'' just a layer of extra fat on it and down below her 36'' perfectly shaped buttocks. and in between her legs...her mischievously pink and bald pussy. There was a golden waist chain that was wrapped on the waist with a thread falling on the right thighs...making the scene even more erotic.

As she noticed back again on the reflection...there was Maksood standing on the door. His shaft in his hands...he was all up again.
Kasturi feared as he gestured her to get back on the bed. She shook her head in "No".
Maksood moved...She ran...but where?   There was no escape.
She got inside the all-glass bathroom...but it had no locks whatsoever. Scared and trapped in a corner...She looked at him getting in.
Right under the shower as he came in...the water started pouring down. He took her in his arms again.
Her big melons got printed on the glass wall as he thrusted her from behind...there were only sweet moans in the house for the next hour.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Her incident at Maksood's had fanned out Kasturi's supressed desires. The exhibitionist in her had woken up again. Still her strong will power didn't made her do what she once used to do on empty roads. However she touched herself thinking and imagining those incidents. Maksood had given her a satisfaction that was enough for her to last long. As resulted she abstained from making any contact with him. But whenever they met at school gathering Kasturi couldn't stop his inquisitive hands and he made his way in public... touching... grabbing... pinching and caressing....making her moan out load or make inappropriate faces. Those incidents asked her to fell back once again in his arms but somehow she always managed to escape. 

On the other hand Anil was getting petty restless...he wanted her back...once again...in all private. Although she avoided but deep down she liked the rawness in Anil...the way he behaved like an animal and that had caught her off guard a number of times in their one and only sexual encounter.

It was about two months later. 
The life had been going pretty good for Kasturi. She had taken over the lingerie and garment business unit and making most of her time to that. Although she wasn't an expert but her insights to various departments have been fruitful. Rohan was really happy to see somebody trusted to get along. Kasturi always dressed like a model to work...even in traditional dresses she made most of men moan. Seeing everyone desirous about his prized possession he sometimes made sure she received pounding in the office itself where their love making can be heard off and spread about. Kasturi didn't mind any of it...as long as Rohan was not exhibiting her or making her go physical with a someone.

On the other hand, Rehan had started his college and soon he was the one everone talked about. Not only he was rich and flamboyant...he showed exceptional skill in his studies and other co-curricular activities. And that had made him famous not only in his college but rather a few ones too. Kasturi had helped him a lot, she made sure he do what she couldn't in her college life. 
Many times his friends spent sometimes at their farmhouse and Kasturi just blushed listening to their stories how they teased girls.
"Boys will always be the same." She often said to herself.

Of the lot of 5 regular guys there was one named Rajendra. He always had the best of stories to tell. His style of storytelling always made the guys chuckle hard and Kasturi almost red. She always had to remind herself that these are merely his imagination but she herself had seen a few things...so wanted to believe all of them. Rajendra wasn't someone who was the instant attraction...but his made that sure with his supreme confidence. And that was the reason of his success.

Rehan's college was about to go on summer holidays...and so do several other college of his circle. All of his friends had different plans for their Holidays. It was when be decided to give in a small get together before leaving for his close circle.
"Actually Mom...I was thinking about organising a party for my college friends before they leave for summer holidays." He asked.
"Yeah...Sure." Kasturi replied without even looking at him. She was engrossed in some paperwork.
"At this house Mom." He further asked.
"I know. Will there be girls ?" She asked still not looking at him.
"Yeah a few of them." He replied.
Kasturi looked at him and said, "How many of you all ?" 
"50 at Max." He replied.
"30 not more than that." She reassured.
"Done." He replied smiling.
"Mom..." He asked again.
"Yes...what now ?" She replied back.
"I need some money...you know for party and stuff." 
Kasturi fetched in her bag and gave him a few ₹2000 notes.

The party was scheduled three days later. It was all hot and humid that day. Kasturi had been to her office. The farmhouse was all standstill. Rajendra and the other four had made a plan to arrive a few hours ago to look for all the arrangements. Rajendra had been sipping in some beer when Kasturi had been returning from office... Shweta was already at her original home... Kasturi had been there to collect some really important stuff.
She had been whistling to stairs when she noticed him sitting all alone on the couch.

"Heyyy...You all alone...where are others ?" She asked getting in closer to him.
Rajendra had his eyes popped out seeing her. Her powerful and elegant dressing had made him awestruck. He kept on blankly looking at her. The white dress that fitted perfectly at her every curve...the neckline upto the top with a thread to tie back. A slit in between to show just the delicious clevage... Leaving her goddess like hands all bare...with perfectly long well polished nails. The dress falling well enough short above her knees to show those toned and pedicured legs. Underneath her legs her medium high heels. And above all her radiating pinkish skin tone...like honey dripping off her.

"Hello...Heyy." Kasturi said waving at him..then only he could listen.
Kasturi blushed seeing the young man getting uncomfortable. 
"Yesss.....Ohhh Yes... Ma'am... Auntie." He only could manage.
Kasturi rolled her eyes at him. 
"Do I look like an Aunty to you ?" She replied sitting on the couch next to him.
"No...No I didn't mean that." He said nervously.
"Okay...Okay..you don't have to be afraid! Tell me about the party and arrangements." She asked... getting him relaxed.
"Everything is cool Ma'am...we have everything planned out..." Rajendra kept on explaing things to her.

In the middle of the conversation.
"Would you mind having some beer Ma'am ?" He asked.
"No... actually I have to drive back so..." She replied.
"Comm'on don't be an Aunty now..." He said getting up off his seat.
And he came back with 4 of them. 
"Cheers" they clicked and resumed chatting back.
It didn't took much time for his plan to work out. He had inched closer and closer to her.
"So young man... Your girlfriend coming to the party tonight." She asked.
"I think I should cancel her...I was thinking about a new woman I have met...I don't think she comes anywhere in comparison to you." He replied finishing off his bottle his eyes not leaving her's.
Kasturi hit him playfully at his shoulder.
"Now you will hit on me Huh." She replied smirking.
"I don't see any problem in that...you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and God knows how much more of it under this..." He replied...his fingers running on her thighs and stopping at the hem of her skirt. 
Kasturi's eyes were fixed at the moment of his fingers now... already going back and forth on her thighs.

He had came in really close to her. His left hand on the couch's back rest as he leaned in to play with her right ear while his right hand ran firmly now on her thighs to grab her ass. 
Kasturi closed her eyes and ran her tongue off her dried out lips...her head turned away.
"We shouldn't be doing this." All she could manage to say.
He cleared off her hair and placed a gentle kiss under her ear. His left hand now on her neck... pulling her to him...and there he placed his lips on hers.... savouring the sweet taste of her delicious strawberry lipstick and giving her back the bitter taste of beer off his tongue to her's.
Like Reply
The kisses were getting deeper and passionate. Rajendra had all his palm spread over her peachy ass and had his fingers burried in them. And finally he pulled her over himself...he might looked ordinary but he was definitely athletic. It took Kasturi no time to be over him. 

His kisses shifted to her neck as he undid the knot behind her neck. 
"No...We shouldn't be doing it...you are my son's friend. Stop...Aaahhhh...Ummmm." Kasturi was already moaning...she wanted everything to happen. Rajendra had his hands over her skirt and finally he pulled it up on her waist... exposing her ass in the broad daylight. Grabbing her ass cheeks again. Kasturi had been wearing a fancy pink panties with just enough cloth to cover her love traingle and almost a thread over her asshole. Rajendra smirked getting a free pass...his fingers ran past her titillating asshole before coming to her valley of her. The cloth perfectly covering her bulge out...her lips sealed...and he could feel her nozzle in his fingers. As he rubbed her up and down...she moaned wiggling in his arms.
He smirked... knowing she was the most special thing he was going to ruin.

He fetched in the panties between her ass and kept it on her right cheek...as he went for skin to skin touch. All smoot mushy and divine. He felt as if he were touching the softness itself. The thing his fingers were feeling...he wanted to see it all. He pushed her back on the sofa. 
Kasturi looked at him as if asking him for the final time to stop...his hands moved in...her came... grabbing his wrist. She shook her head in "No" while her expressions said something else. It took him no time to defy her strength and once again he was feeling her softness. He didn't waited long and got rid of the tiny cloth immediately. 

He was looking at her womanhood like a hungry dog...his tongue stuck out as if already tasteing her. Kasturi blushed red and closed her legs burryin his hands in between.
"Ohhh...No baby...open it. Let me see your pinkness...Ohhh what a lovely Pussssyyyy you have." Rajendra said...his tone all changed. He was behaving like he was her master.
Kasturi who always had been submissive in intimacy let her legs loose. His palm spread all over her womanhood. She could see her cushions spreading out of his control. And then he slapped her....right there on her pussy. It was harsh and pinchy... making her cry out loud and wiggle on her seat. His palms cupped her before hers. She looked at him with anger...while he responded with his firmness and stern gaze making her anger deflate in seconds. 

He took control of her legs and pulled it up on his lap...and pushed her back down on the couch. His leg right leg came on top of her to keep her under control. Kasturi tried to push him off her but she didn't had enough guts. He took both her wrists in his control and kept it there above her head. Kasturi streached herself as much as she could...only to make matters more miserable for herself. It were the partial resistance she had been showing to come off as a really submissive woman. He took both her hands in his left one and his right fingers went down... tipping her arms and playing tunes over her all beautiful armpits. Kasturi wiggled and giggled as he played some tunes right there. He lowered his head to nuzzle in her divine scent. Kasturi moaned in pleasure as he bit her a little. Her breathing all up.. making her breasts go up and down really fast. He kept himself on top of her looking at her beautiful face.
"You are very beautiful...you know that right? Ohhh I wanna love every inch of your body." He whispered. Looking at her heaving left melon. Kasturi looked him planning his attack on her mangoes. His fingers fetched the left side zipper and the dress losed out. His hands got in to fetch her bra...he was an expert and her mangoes losed out. Her left strip came off her shoulders and almost mercilessly he exposed off her left titties. Her cherries all red and erect... glowing with the lusciousness it contained. Her aerolas still smaller. He was just mesmerised by her beautiful breasts. And right after a few seconds he had his lips spread all over. Kasturi's back arched as he showed off his animalistic behavior right away. He sucked her in... filling his mouth with the sweet milk she contained in those medium sized delicious tanks. He sucked harder and harsher. Kasturi grabbed his hair and tried to pull him up of her. But all in vain...he was behaving like a hungry pig to his mother's milk.

As he was going to her next one. They heard a car sound.
"Listen someone is here." Kasturi said worried.
"I don't care." Rajendra replied exposing the other pair with same brashness. 
Kasturi slapped him hard enough to let him know that the situation. She grabbed in all her belongings and ran away inside. Closing the door immediately. She was panting. She closed in her ears to listen who was it.

"Heyyy Man...how come you are already here ?" Said the stranger.
"Couldn't you have come a little later...I was in something." Rajendra replied.
"Yeah....I can look. Beer...WHAT THE FUCK !" He almost cried.
Kasturi couldn't see anything but she already was getting an idea where it was heading. She was panty-less.
The guys started taking in low tone.
"Seriously No kidding....Haha...what his Mom." The stranger said.
"You wont believe she has milk in those tanks. So fucking delicious. Asshole I was this close almost ready to take her to the bed." Rajendra proudly said...but it wasn't a story anymore. He definitely would have and Kasturi by then would have been moaning under him. 
She heard a hitting sound and the men chucking.

"Now let me check on her...let me finish things off while she is still warm. Keep an eye." He Instructed.
"Here take the beer...take her good." The stranger replied.
A minute later she heard the knock on the door.
"Comm'on Baby...its me...let me in." He said.
Kasturi didn't responded at all. She was all scared and trapped. She couldn't go out until there were enough people around. The knocks were getting stronger.
"Comm'on don't tease the thing inside my pants...its hurting. It won't be good for you." He behaved as if he was going to break in have his ways with her.

Kasturi did wanted to unlock the door let him in...but she didn't wanted unnecessary attention and exposé. She wanted to have her privacy maintained.
"Listen I know why you are scared of...I know this asshole had ruined everything. But don't you worry I am gonna push him off here...he won't be here anymore." Rajendra said before having the final knock.

It took three hours for her to finally come out of the room.
Rajendra came right after her as she took the upstairs to her room. She couldn't stop him anymore. There were people buzzing in...busy in decorating of the last moment. As she struggled with her door to open he stood in closer to her. Sniffing off her panties right on her face.
"Ohhh...I don't know how long it will have the scent of you." He said smirking at her. 
Kasturi rolled her eyes...in anger as she pushed the door open. And they got in. 
He pushed her on a wall and intertwined her fingers with him. 
"You wanna play it like this...why you always such tease huh?" He whispered at her as she struggled to get rid of him.
"I have thrown him out of the party...made some arrangements with his girlfriend. We are all okay now." He said. 
Kasturi pushed him off her and stormed away. He grabbed in her wrist and pulled her to himself once again. He twisted her arms on her back clenched harsher. She cried in pain. 
"Wear that red killer saree tonight...It will be so good to strip you off that.." He cleared off his intentions before pushing her on the bed.

Kasturi tried going away on the bed like a fish off the pond. But he grabbed her legs and pulled her back in. Pinning her down on the bed. 
"There are small hairs on your twat darling...please get rid of them...I wanna bite that little thing uninterrupted." He Instructed with crisp words before leaving off. 
In no time and after all her preparation her body had defied her again. She collected herself and hit the washroom.

About two hour later...she stood red hot in front of the mirror. Smiling back at herself. Smirking off her intentions.
And finally she stepped down the guys moaned out.
Rehan came to her.
"I thought you weren't going to attend it." He whispered.
"How could have I missed such an opportunity..." She said looking at Rajendra coming to her.
Rehan introduced her to the party and Kasturi made sure they won't felt any awkward. All of them rejoiced.
"Rehan if you don't mind...let me keep her in my company." Rajendra requested.
"Ohhh Please...I think you are the perfect match for her...I am sure...you have some special stories for her too." He said.
"Don't you worry." He said... taking her to the dance floor.

Kasturi could see the young people already grooving and guys were ready to make their moves. It was 10 in the evening and it looked like party was already in full swing. She looked around, they have made sure of everything...no flashy light and no loud music that can attract attention. She was in middle of thoughts when his hand landed on her love handles and grabbed her closer. His fingers almost burying in her skin. It was dim and crowded... Kasturi looked around...it looked like no body paid any attention to them. Rajendra grew bolder...he grabbed her ass as they continued to dance in.
"Sweetheart...you look damn hot in this saree...and your bare back and waist definitely gonna get some bite marks tonight." Rajendra said out bluntly as a couple passed by...the girl burried her face hearing him say. Kasturi looked worried  but still they didn't paid any attention.

It was an hour later when everyone was drunk enough the games started. And those were some really dirty ones. Where the women had to bent down and guys will have to come running with balloons and burst it on thier ass with their thrust. Kasturi watched as all of them behaved shamelessly. Rajendra too ran out after a girl and thrusted really hard... looking straight at her. Not only did he stopped there he asked others to keep placing baloons as he kept dry humping. The girls had thier palm on thier mouth as they blushed red. 

The next game was to unhook the bra and to Kasturi's surprise Rehan aced in that...ahead of Rajendra. They did a chest five as they finished off the game and other helped women to wear them back.

The next game was pretty simple one. Their were beer cups and balls...the guys gathered in separate groups boys and girls. Their was a challenger from each side. One had to throw in the ball in the only cup. If the men succeed they get to kiss women on the lips and if not girls slapped them.
A lot of guys failed that too for the same girl "Ria". Until finally when Rehan came in. Raging of his confidence he rather threw the ball off his mouth rather his hands. It jumped right in front before settling down in the cup. Although it wasn't the rule but everyone started chanting kiss-kiss-kiss.

Acknowledging the crowd Rehan came in the arean...where she stood smirking at her. 
"So finally...I get a chance to kiss you publically huh." Rehan declared his flamboyance.
"Only in your dreams...this might be your only time. Or do you wanna settle down with slap like always." She replied.
"Whatever but now... You owe me a kiss....what say guys." He declared and pulled her in his arms. 
Ria who stood proudly right there in no time shrank in his arms. Rehan was no longer a kid...he had evolved himself all over over the years. And finally he placed his lips gently on her.... kissing the upper one first then the lower one. And finally they separate apart. Ria stood their blushing while the guys congratulated him. 
"Would you make me the happiest of men once again..." He asked...but this time she replied with a gentle slap. The crowd cheered.
[+] 1 user Likes rashmi_rathi's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
There was a sexual tension getting up all over. The guys were getting extra touchy and games broader and erotic. Rajendra had his eyes only on Kasturi, he was giving her signals blankly...even though noticed by a few guys. It was time when she got off her seat and headed up to her room. Rajendra had moved behind her...she couldn't do anything but to let him come to her. Seeing him really closer to her...she stopped in the middle.
"Where are you following me ?" She inquired.
He didn't responded at all and placed his palm on her ass. Kasturi flushed out...She looked if someone staring up above at them. But there was no one. She turned back around and continued moving up.
As soon as they got away of the public view...Rajendra pinned her on the wall and showered his kisses all over her neck. Kasturi couldn't do anything to save herself. She wiggled in his possession. Letting the animal play with his doll.

Soon he picked her up in his arms and headed towards her bedroom. The door was open but it was pre-occupied, there was a couple stark naked making out on her bed. Kasturi blushed at seeing those rabbits. Rajendra's face fell down as every room was already occupied. 
"Looks like you won't be getting the dessert after all." She teased him.
"Don't you worry about that...there ain't anybody taking you off me tonight." He replied...getting into the open space near the pool. 
There was also a couple right there...girl with a girl.
Rajendra was shell shocked to see them...
Kasturi gigged seeing him witness the women making out.

Rajendra took her hands and pulled her out in the parking lot. There were three cars...and all of them occupied...steams raging out of tangled bodies. He was helpless. 
"What now..." She teased him further.
"I have a bike...let me take you to my place." He declared fetching out his keys.
"No...I ain't going anywhere unsafe...we rather push it for tomorrow." Kasturi suggested.
She started walking back inside the house when Rajendra came right behind her.

He was about to collect her hands...but stopped seeing Rehan standing there.
He looked inquisitively at Rajendra...Kasturi looked at both of them.
"Hey is it okay for you...if she goes out for sometime you know for fresh air." Rajendra said.
"yeah...sure Please" Rehan said...as if he already wanted her to go away.
"But I am good here..." Kasturi was in middle when she felt his palm back on her waist.
"Take me somewhere of your choice then." He whispered in her ears.
Kasturi collected a few things and there they were out in the middle of the night...on a bike. She exactly knew where to take him. The place where Anil took her to. It was perfect...the full moon night...away home...out in no where.
Rajendra rode hard as he knew what she were talking about.

He took the bike offroad and went deep inside the woods. Closing in the perfect place. She took her to the exact same place.
As she got off the bike...he kept the headlight on. He grabbed the hem of her saree and pulled it hard. She grabbed it in the middle...as if knowing this was about to happen...showing off her ample cleavage in the yellow light. She had a smirk on her face.
"What now." he asked.
"Turn off the light." She replied blushing.
He shook his head in "No" but didn't argument-ed much. She ran and he ran after her. Grabbing her saree once again pulling her to a stop...on the water soaked sand she fell down...soiling her clothes...when he came on top of her....intertwining his fingers once again.
She shook her head in "No" when he placed his lips on hers...sealing her lips and soon her eyes. Kissing her in deep passionate french kiss. He took her pallu off and undid the knot on her back...throwing off her blouse. She cupped her breasts to save from his penetrating eyes...He plucked her hand off her love bulbs and let them dazzle his eyes. His lips spread again...to savor her sweetness that he tasted a few hours ago.
"Ohhh I wanna drink all of you." He said in muffled sound as he switched breasts. Soon she was only left with her petticoat. He had his hands inside her...She was all bare and shaved there. 
"Looks like you already had the dessert ready...Huh." He continued talking dirty to her as he undid her knot and throw out the remaining piece of shame left on her. Her body glow up like a mermaid as she arched and made sensuous moves on the soil. He got off her. 
He picked her up again...dropping her in front of his bike and turning on the headlight back.
"Dance for me sweetheart...impress me with your sluty-ness." He ordered.
Kasturi smirked at him and started swaying off her glowing body...touching her...showing him a glimpse of her treasure.

Rajendra had gone all naked himself. He came right in front of her. His shaft all raised and erect.
"God he is bigger than I expected him to be." She thought in her head looking at his manhood. He knew by her expressions she was intimidated by his size. He started dancing with her...poking his shaft at a few places on her. But finally he took her to the bike. He settled himself down on the machine across the seat...his legs spread apart.
"Please me sweetheart." He said. 
Kasturi knew what he wanted...he had already killed off the lights. She grabbed his shaft in her hands and marveled at its girth, shine, size and erectness...he had his veins all out. She spread her comforting lips and took his throbbing meat inside her. Slowly she took his apple shaped bell inside her and wrapped her lips on his sensitive roundness. He wiggled at such sensuality.
"Ohhh God...You are so good." He moaned out in the silent valley. Kasturi continued pleasuring her favorite play thing in the world. Her tongue coming in action as she already tasted his oozing out pre-cum. 

Rajendra grabbed her hair and thrusted himself inside...making her face red as she gasped for air. But he didn't stopped there...he continued tormenting her...depriving her...choking her. It was enough for him. He placed her back on the bike and came right between her legs. He buried his fingers in her fleshy thighs and pushed them apart... making her wiggle to held her position...she grabbed the handles as her pussy popped out as he pushed against her natural body structure. It took him no time to place his tongue on her burning clitoris. As he plucked it off her mushy-ness with his lips she moaned out in pain and pleasure. His tongue dived in...between her sweet lips...spreading them apart...savoring the more sacred honey of her. Kasturi couldn't help but to hold those handles tighter as she arched her back in pleasure.
He made sweet passionate love to her till its all clear in the morning. He didn't let her sleep at all. As promised he had marked her at three places...in each round. Kasturi too had fucked his brains out...emptying his balls all inside her...taking off all his strength. It was 6 in the morning when she returned back with him. He hadn't let her wear her blouse for the journey...that had kept her all awake and as close as possible to the man riding in front. 
He dropped her off on the gate and rode away. She got inside the house...and it was a mess all over. She looked inside her room...there were two couples sleeping on the same bed...the girls in the middle wrapped in sheets. Their faces looked all tired out. 
She collected her clothes and checked in another...it was all empty. She closed her inside and took a long bath.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
About a month later...
Kasturi had been celebrating a small success party. Roahn was really happy seeing her succeed with such ease. All thier clients and stakeholders were happy. The online business too was getting all the momentum he had hoped for. Later that day when everyone departed he called Birju in.

Birju came up followed by a really strongly built man on his back. He looked really intimidating. 
"Sweetheart he is Raghu...he will be your bodyguard." Rohan said out loud.
"But why...I don't need a guard...and what will he do...keep him with yourself." She replied.
"No I insist...you know how riskier it is for you to visit unknown places...and now when you might have to go off places you need somebody stronger to by your side." He said.
"Rohan I can take care of myself...and besides there will be people around..." She said out.
"I don't want any more discussions on it...come with me." He said getting up off his position.
"Give me Birju then...you keep the bull with yourself." She said out.
"Birju is my right hand...you know I can't function without him. Enough of this talking...get in the bedroom." Rohan made sure... everone know what he had in his mind for her.

As she finished him off in an hour or so. She stepped out to leave for the farmhouse.
"Wait Madam...I am coming with you." A rough manly voice said.
She looked and saw Raghu coming to her. He stood really tall against her and muscular. But she didn't liked the extra boundations. But she couldn't do anything for now.
Back in the car.. he asked for her number and sent her a confirmation message immediately. Kasturi looked at him with disgust. 

As the days went passed by...he continued living in around. At times he was really handy and helpful. She sometimes made him really uncomfortable when she asked to hold bras in front of everyone for demonstration. He blushed red and making her tease him even more. Once there were only women in the room and they made sure he ran off hearing thier double meaning comments. Kasturi giggled hard as he ran away. 
But at times he was really painful...She had no personal time...he was around everywhere. She couldn't talk to people anymore. Maksood as well didn't dared to touch her in presence of him. Afterall he had the authority.
Month passed by and Kasturi had been really hungry for sex. 

One night she woke up to thirst. She looked for water but it wasn't there. She came off her bed and came down in the kitchen barefooted. She could hear her staff still up. The next day was Sunday and that had made them ease out a little. Curious...She went in closer to listen to what they were talking about.
"Look at this fool... Whatever he will get...he will put half in that whore's pussy. Hahaha." The innocent cook said...
Kasturi was stunned to hear his tone.
"I can't help it...she is so tight. She promised she will let me play her side B as well." The door man said finishing off the glass.
Everyone cheered and rejoiced about it.
"What about you Raghu Dada..." The gardener asked.
"What to tell you...My newly wedded wife it there alone and all I have left with my hand. And your Madam...she is such a tease." Raghu replied.
"Indeed she is...such a slut...I have heard many stories of her." The door keeper replied.
"Ohhh Yes." Raghu Inquired.
"That slut thinks I am old...I don't know what goes in behind those raised windows." The door keeper was in full swing. Kasturi had her mouth open listening to all those dirty comments about her.

"You tell us na... Raghu...you spent time all day with her." Someone asked.
"What to tell you guys..." Raghu said running his hands on his chest... "I always have to relieve myself whenever she wears those short dresses...you know those legs and her ass. I am just dying for the day...I will push all of it inside her." He said grabbing his shaft. 
"I like her better in saree...once I had seen her in petticoat only...She just covered herself with the curtains...but I tell you...She had really small nipples." The cook said... making sizes with his fingers. Everyone gasped hearing that.
"I tell you...it still raises my cock." He continued.
Kasturi remembered that day. It was all of a sudden. She thought she had herself covered in proper time...but the truth was different.

"Listen this...I was once in her room for something and when I opened up the drawer...there was a vibrator and dildo inside...and her little panties...all soiled... smelling of her. I jerked off three times that day." Raghu opened up a few more. 
It was enough for her. She was really wide awake in the middle of night. All deprived and four men talking about her and discussing their weired fantasies of her. She tip-toed back in her bed and her fingers ran to her clitoris automatically.
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply