Adultery Husband's Controlled Fantasy, Wife's Dilemma - Part I & II
Start the second part
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Continue this epic story
Like Reply
let gowtham fuck Ramya alsolet gowtham fuck Ramya also
Like Reply
(27-04-2026, 12:51 AM)laestat Wrote: Now, Chapter 56 feels like an eternity.. Kudos bro

Best fucking story  I have ever read
Like Reply
I stopped reading this story in 18th page.
I felt very bad on what Sneha has been doing and what is happening to Suresh.
I just checked this story today. But still Gawtham is there in the story.
Anyway I don't like this story and did not read the story.
In fact I hate this story
[+] 2 users Like temputube17's post
Like Reply
I HATE THIS STORY
THIS IS REALLY HURTING A MAN'S FEELINGS
[+] 2 users Like temputube17's post
Like Reply
(28-04-2026, 06:42 AM)NityaSakti Wrote: Awesome update.

Going to chennai is another lie. Suresh told gowtham that in few years sneha will turn old.
Gowtham knows that another girl in the house would be fully grown, ripe and ready to get fucked at that time.
He can show his cock to her and bed her easily. Like mother like daughter.

Let Gowtham fuck Ramya also and make mother's  and daughter  pregnant
Like Reply
pls continue story with gautam sneha romance goes further wild
[+] 1 user Likes prash001's post
Like Reply
It's unbelievable how you keep up with your writing like this
Woooow Woooow ❤️ ❤️

There's absolutely nothing predictable about human behaviour

No one can ever know what the other person is thinking

In fact he may not even understand his own motivations sometimes

மனிதன் என்பவன் மகத்தான சல்லி பயல்

One of my favourite quotes

This is what keeps the study of human beings fascinating than an8else
And you have a knack of approaching issues with a discursive style

All possible angles all possible motives and all possible actions

This is rare in erotica

I only wish you wrote more in தமிழ்
Like Reply
(12-09-2026, 03:00 AM)Punidhan Wrote: It's unbelievable how you keep up with your writing like this
Woooow Woooow ❤️ ❤️

There's absolutely nothing predictable about human behaviour

No one can ever know what the other person is thinking

In fact he may not even understand his own motivations sometimes

மனிதன் என்பவன் மகத்தான சல்லி பயல்

One of my favourite quotes

This is what keeps the study of human beings fascinating than an8else
And you have a knack of approaching issues with a discursive style

All possible angles all possible motives and all possible actions

This is rare in erotica

I only wish you wrote more in தமிழ்


Thanks
[+] 3 users Like heygiwriter's post
Like Reply
There is any chance for part 2
Like Reply




Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)