Poll: Q. Further buildup of Ravi and Bhola's Role in the story.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Ravi is not informed by Preeti or Simran and Bhola continues to milk Simran and thereafter proceed to tge next level.
47.11%
57 47.11%
2. Ravi is convinced by Preeti and thereafter Simran separately to allow Bhola to milk her and also impregnate them both at a later stage.
23.14%
28 23.14%
3. Ravi notices one day Simran getting milked but doesn't intervene and then makes way for Bhola to even impregnate Simran in future.
28.93%
35 28.93%
4. Something else entirely sent on DM.
0.83%
1 0.83%
Total 121 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery The Forbidden Relief – My Wife's Secret
Update please
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting for a long time. Atleast give your readers some hope.
Like Reply
Please update bro..
Like Reply
epic story
Like Reply
Heart 
flamethrower

Hi Guys, 
Sorry was busy in personal life. Update will come. Just give me a week or so.

flamethrower
flamethrower                            Like & Rate                        flamethrower 
[+] 3 users Like doodhwale_bhaiya's post
Like Reply
We are dying for the update.
Like Reply
(17-07-2026, 10:43 AM)doodhwale_bhaiya Wrote: flamethrower

Hi Guys, 
Sorry was busy in personal life. Update will come. Just give me a week or so.

flamethrower

An interesting idea just popped out , see if this can be incorporated or not . Scenario one - Preeti convinced Simran to keep the main door unlocked but not fully open , just closed . While Simran and Bhola were engaged in their sexual activity Preeti silently entered the house with two more friends and slowly they presented themselves right infront of Simran and Bhola . Both Bhola and Simran froze seeing all of them . Bhola started to plead and asked for forgiveness but Preeti acted like a Pro and scolded him infront of all the ladies . She even threatened to hand over her to security officer . Bhola started crying and pleaded that he is ready to do anything for them . Preeti was waiting for this moment , infact this was her plan to get laid with Bhola . Preeti made Bhola a promise that in order to keep this a secret he will have to sleep with all 4 ladies , in short she was planning for a reverse gangbang .
Like Reply
flamethrower

Guys, i am planning to handover this story to someone else. I was writing this story very eagerly but I am not very sure, I should write anymore. If you want to take over kindly let me know. I will try to give an update but I am convinced, I should stop publishing.

I had a great time writing. I need work on myself now. So please think about it. If you think you can do justice just let me know.

Happy gooning.

flamethrower
flamethrower                            Like & Rate                        flamethrower 
[+] 1 user Likes doodhwale_bhaiya's post
Like Reply
I think no one can do justice to this story. You have a very unique style of narration. Please continue
Like Reply
(18-07-2026, 02:07 PM)doodhwale_bhaiya Wrote: flamethrower

Guys, i am planning to handover this story to someone else. I was writing this story very eagerly but I am not very sure, I should write anymore. If you want to take over kindly let me know. I will try to give an update but I am convinced, I should stop publishing.

I had a great time writing. I need work on myself now. So please think about it. If you think you can do justice just let me know.

Happy gooning.

flamethrower
I had anticipated and was expecting this one... Big Grin
Like Reply
(18-07-2026, 02:07 PM)doodhwale_bhaiya Wrote: flamethrower

Guys, i am planning to handover this story to someone else. I was writing this story very eagerly but I am not very sure, I should write anymore. If you want to take over kindly let me know. I will try to give an update but I am convinced, I should stop publishing.

I had a great time writing. I need work on myself now. So please think about it. If you think you can do justice just let me know.

Happy gooning.

flamethrower

I knew this was coming the moment I read last update 

Atleast try ending the story in 2 more updates with some more sex scenes between Bhola & Simran and then give Short information about their future
Like Reply
Instead of making Bhola fuck Simran, the author is fucking readers
Like Reply
Big Grin 
(23-07-2026, 10:32 PM)Tippubhai Wrote: Instead of making Bhola fuck Simran, the author is fucking readers

Big Grin
Like Reply
(17-07-2026, 10:43 AM)doodhwale_bhaiya Wrote: flamethrower

Hi Guys, 
Sorry was busy in personal life. Update will come. Just give me a week or so.

flamethrower

Next update
Like Reply
Plz update the story
Like Reply
Please kill that useless husband and make bhola marry simran. Simran deserve the best.
Like Reply
Bhai ek mahina ho gaya.... Next update dede... Please don't abandon this great story bro?
Like Reply
(03-08-2026, 12:21 AM)lustyman69 Wrote: Bhai ek mahina ho gaya.... Next update dede... Please don't abandon this great story bro?

flamethrower
I didn't get anyone who is willing to write. So i have started writing again. If u guys have waited so long. Wait for 10 more days. I am trying to set it into a motion of something scalable.
flamethrower
flamethrower                            Like & Rate                        flamethrower 
[+] 9 users Like doodhwale_bhaiya's post
Like Reply
(03-08-2026, 06:46 PM)doodhwale_bhaiya Wrote: flamethrower
I didn't get anyone who is willing to write. So i have started writing again. If u guys have waited so long. Wait for 10 more days. I am trying to set it into a motion of something scalable.
flamethrower

Hope to see updates soon
Like Reply
(03-08-2026, 06:46 PM)doodhwale_bhaiya Wrote: flamethrower
I didn't get anyone who is willing to write. So i have started writing again. If u guys have waited so long. Wait for 10 more days. I am trying to set it into a motion of something scalable.
flamethrower

Please do brother.
No anyone can justify this story better than you.
Hope for a awesome update soon.
Like Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)