Fantasy Actress Roleplays
(06-07-2019, 09:53 AM)OrangeArmy Wrote: Super Bro please write on Sneha

Sure bro already planned a story on her. happy
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(06-07-2019, 06:49 AM)Srinu143 Wrote: Write a story on roja .how she enters into politics or jabardasth ...how she has been fucked by all the people...I have been asking from this long time

No idea about her. i will try but not related to politics or jabardasth
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
CAn u ropleay as actress for me please
let me sniff kiss lick each inch of u 
let me starve for u madam
Like Reply
(05-07-2019, 07:17 PM)Krishan202 Wrote: Done bro.............. welcome

I didn't think u would post it so early .... tq bro 
.. just keep on good work . ???????
Like Reply
#Namitha

When I was in high school, I had a teacher who I would always fantasize about. She was around age 38, great boobs and was the most sexy BBW I had ever seen. Whenever I saw her, I always had a semi to rock-hard dick. I took whatever classes she taught and always did things for her. She was married, but her husband died. She never remarried. Her name was Namitha.

[Image: rtyyt.jpg]

A few years back, I was in my third year of college when I saw her at a store. She looked as great as she did when I graduated from high school. Maybe even better! We made plans to meet at Starbucks to catch up on things.

[Image: namitha_hot_saree_stills.jpg]

A few days later, we met at Starbucks, as planned, and both got a coffee. We sat down in the corner and started talking about college. I sat facing the door and she say across me. She had grey hair and thick glasses. Red-painted nails and a low-cut shirt, showing about an inch of cleavage and a long skirt which went down to her ankles.

[Image: nameetha.jpg]

"So what classes are you in right now?" She asked.

"I'm taking a few chemistry classes." I replied. We talked a bit more about that then we started talking about when I was in her class. We were laughing at funny things we remembered. Reminiscing old jokes we shared and the horrible students she always gave a hard time to. I wondered if I could tell her I crushed on her. Would she feel weird? Would she maybe find it exciting? I guess it wouldn't matter now. "You know... I kinda had a crush on you in high school." I said quietly. Her eyes got a bit wide and she smiled a little.

[Image: actress_namitha_curly_updo_hairstyle_pictures.jpg]

"Really?" she asked

"Yeah, I thought you were pretty hot and sometimes had fantasies." I could feel my heart pounding from fear of what she might say. I blushed and looked down at my coffee.

[Image: 9f2d9dbb1474cf571a4f62960e4566a7.jpg]

"You know, it's hard for school teachers to be around hot, sexy young men all day without being able to do anything about it. Especially you. You were one of the ones I always loved the most. My heart was pounding, my dick was as hard as steel and I was officially turned on. "Do you want to have some fun later tonight? We could really get it on if you'd like to.

[Image: Namitha%20Hot%20Photos_10.jpg]

"Really? You want to?"

"Oh, Ryan I would love to!"

"What time, Ms. Namitha?"

[Image: Namitha-Hot-Pics.jpg]

"Well first off, since you're no longer my student, call me Namitha; and how about tonight at your place?" She gulped down the rest of her coffee and got up. "See you then!" She smiled and waved goodbye. I was so excited for this! I could not believe my fantasy was coming true! My favorite teacher was going to have sex with me that night! I raced home and got ready.

[Image: namithanavel.jpg?w=221&h=320]

She showed up at my apartment around 8 and we started up to my bedroom. We sat down on my bed and just stared at each other for a few seconds. We leaned in closer at the same time and kissed. I sucked on her bottom lip and touched tongues.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

When we finally stopped making out, I took off her shirt to reveal her bra-covered titties. I used to always dream about them most of all. They were very large, maybe 38dd? I reached for her and unhooked her bra, revealing her perfect, red, round titties. They weren't very saggy for a woman of about 38. I grabbed one and felt her nipples.

[Image: NamithaPressingHerBoobs.jpg]
Like Reply
"Suck them, Ryan." How could I refuse? Without being told twice I put my mouth on her right breast and fondled the other. "Yesss! Suck them harder!" I sucked it more and it tasted so good. I licked the nipple and switched to the other.

[Image: namitha+hot+(1).jpg]

I turned my attention to her pants. I unbuttoned them and pulled them off along with her panties. Her pussy was shaved and so wet. I immediately fingered it while continuing to suck her breast.

[Image: 33d88902c2a5a4f4f260d83deab1407b.jpg]

"Oohhh that feels good. Finger me faster! Make me cum!" With that, I let go of her breast and started licking her pussy. Her juices tasted so good. I found her clit and played with it while I licked her. "Ohh! I'm cumming!!" I kept at it and she squirted in my face. I licked all of it up.

I got up and laid next to her. She put her hand on my thigh and said "ohh, you know how to make me cum. That was the best in so long!" She started rubbing my dick through my khaki shorts. "Do you want me to make you cum now?"

[Image: Namitha+Kapoor+Nude+on+Sofa+Showing+her+...283%29.jpg]

I quickly unzipped my pants and slipped them off revealing my dick. It was sticking straight up in the air to greet her. She gazed with amazement at my cock. Her eyes gleamed over at me and asked "why haven't we done this a while ago!?" She grabbed my cock and started stroking it. She looked back at me. "Well...?"

[Image: 6204136-180_1.jpg]

"Oh, I thought that was a rhetorical question, but l thought you would say no and feel weird about it."
She kept stroking my dick, moving faster up and down every second. "Does this make you regret thinking that?" She let go of my dick and put the top of my dick on her lips. Then slid all eight inches into her mouth.

[Image: preview.jpg]

"Oh my god, Namithahh that feels so good!" She started sucking my cock and playing with my balls. I was rock hard. I reached over and played with her boobs which were playing on my side.

[Image: (m=eqglHgaaaa)(mh=CUNg7X45RAe4XNVp)14.jpg]

I moaned a little. She just kept sucking and licking. Soon I got the feeling I was going to cum. "Namitha, I'm cumming! That just made her got even faster. She didn't take her mouth off my dick. "OHHHH!" I moaned and shot my cum into her mouth.

When I stopped, she licked all of my cum off of the side and swallowed every drop. She collapsed next to me. "Ohh, I love you, Namitha. You make my dick feel so good."

She blushed and said "I never would have thought your cum would taste so good. I love how you made me cum. It felt great!" I reached over and rubbed her pussy a little. This made her moan. I sat up and rubbed my cock on her pussy to tease her. She moaned again. "Fuck my pussy, Ryan."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrHo50WpZoFPX26UpAunE...IXqLiUYVOO]
Like Reply
I stuck my dick inside her pussy, it was so tight that it hurt my dick a little from the squeeze. "OHHHH!!" She screamed as her pussy stretched. I hadn't even started pumping yet.

[Image: 984168.jpg]

"Do you need me to stop?"

"No! Don't stop! It feels great!" With that, I started pumping in and out, in and out. "AAAHH!" She screamed as I fucked her. Her boobs and fat bounced back and forth. I grabbed her titties and squeezed them.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSORQEbUnW5lrvxwF5aFRe...WmIMGBg8gg]

"Is it okay for me to cum inside you?" I asked quickly. I pulled out and turned her onto her belly. I started fucking her pussy from behind.

"Ohhh, cum inside me, Ryan. I wanna feel your hot cum in my pussy! Cum in my pussy!" I liked fucking her from behind. I grabbed her titties from under her and squeezed them. "I'M CUMMING, RYAAAN!"

[Image: 10copyp.jpg]
"So am I!" I replied. When I shot my cum into her pussy, I felt her pussy respond and shoot cum at my cock. We both moaned simultaneously. "OHHOHH!!" We screamed. When my cock stopped shooting and her pussy stopped squirting, I collapsed next to her. She leaned on top of me and kissed me.

[Image: NAMLIF.jpg]
[Image: NamithaSex.jpg]

I felt her tongue on mine. The kiss lasted a long time. When it was over, I told her since it was so late, if she wanted to stay overnight she could. She said it would be wonderful. She kissed me again and we fucked all night.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX0mJ9nXunzJxt3a0cAkg...xf11UK3UF4]

She rode me, I fucked her tits, and we even tried anal. It was the best night of my life.
[Image: nami67575.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_zu1YOrMmHJcCfwCUSRz...REix_-_vQ3]

Copied from ISS. rewrite as Actress fantasy.

The end
Like Reply
Nice Bro.. write a story on Kannada actress Radhika pandit
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
Like Reply
Bagundhi bayya...roja, anasuya midha rayandi ...Chala rojulu nundi waiting bayya...please look my request
Like Reply
Bro write a story on mehareen bro
Like Reply
## Hansika - Meena --> update 1

Hansika ride my rock-hard cock, moaning like a banshee with her tits bouncing in my face. Hansika was my girlfriend, and she had always been somewhat of a nymphomaniac. She was 22 and I was 21 and I had snagged her when she first came to college. As she rocked back and forth on my lap, I was rubbing her pussy with the thumb of my right hand and squeezing her round tits with my left. As I squeezed them hard and pinched the nipples, Hansika moaned and ran her fingers through her hair.

[Image: Busty%20boobs%20Hansika%20Motwani%20nude...0thigh.jpg]

“Oh god, Raj! Smack my ass!”

I slapped her ass with both hands and squeezed the soft cheeks as hard as I could. Holding onto her perfect rear, I started lifting her up and then slamming her down onto my rod, using the force to push myself as far up into her luscious pussy as possible. Hansika leaned forward as I fucked her as fast as possible.

[Image: Hansika-Motwani-Nude-naked-sexy-pictures-5.jpg]

“Harder! Harder!” she moaned as I sucked on her tits. 

Grabbing her hips, I turned her around so that her back was to me. Lifting herself up almost in a crabwalk, Hansika handed the job of movement to me as I started hammering her cunt as hard and fast as possible. I don’t want to brag, but I was fucking her so fast and hard that my nut sack was actually starting to hurt from being slingshot up and down like a yoyo in the hand of a crackhead. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ1-3emDj0g2h_AXOSCop...1jT3xsIkyR]

“Oh god, I’m going to fucking cum!”

At that, I began fucking her even harder. I hammered her cunt with the last of my strength, trying to turn my manhood into a jackhammer with flesh. Her womanhood was pulling on me like a vacuum, desperately trying to draw forth my seed. Finally, a river of pussy juice gushed out from between her legs, washing over my lap. With her taken care of, now I could unleash every drop of sperm I had. In one final burst of strength, I forced my throbbing manhood up inside her and emptied myself into her womb.

[Image: Hansika%20fake%20pussy%20fucking%20photo.jpg]

Hansika pulled herself off of my deflated dick, turned around, and wrapped her lips around the head. She knew her job. With her sucking the last globs sperm out of my cock as if it was the straw of a milkshake, I could feel another orgasm welling inside me. Her lips wrapped around the head and Hansika pushed the tip of her tongue into the slit, while simultaneously rubbing the shaft with one hand and massaging my nuts with the other. Holy shit, she was a sex goddess.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6LG5Fgl6RT_0w1o81-0i...Sh3YgA4Csb]

She then took my whole cock in her mouth, rubbing it against the back of her throat. Her head began bobbing up and down as she massaged every centimeter of my dick with every soft corner of her mouth. She would use her lips, tongue, and the inside of her cheeks to massage the shaft, and she would rub the head of my cock against her uvula and agitate her gag reflex, just enough so that her eyes would roll back into her head, she would slightly tremble, and saliva would drip from her lips and onto my lap, but she wouldn’t do it so much that she would puke onto my dick. I wonder how many guys she had to fuck to get this good…

[Image: hans5.jpg]

Finally, she took my dick out of her mouth and I shot a stream of cum across her face and onto her tongue.

“Holy shit, that was one of our best ones yet,” I said.

“You’re damn right it was,” Hansika purred as she lied down beside me.

“I love you,” I said as I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her on the forehead. ‘At least I love fucking you.’

“I love you too.” She gripped my worn-out cock. “And I love this.”

[Image: hans7.jpg]

I pulled up to Hansika’s house, trying yet again to call her cell phone. She lived with her mom in a nice beach house, but their landline phone service often went down. Most of the time, communication was restricted to cell phones and driving. Hansika’s phone battery was probably dead, and her car wasn’t in the garage. She wasn’t home, exactly what I wanted.

I was constantly showing up at Hansika’s house, so she and her mom had told me that I didn’t need to knock. I silently opened the door and stepped inside the lavish beach house. Hansika’s mom really had gotten a lot of cash from the divorce.

[Image: Meena+photos.jpg]

Down the hall, I saw the flutter of blonde hair. It was her, Meena. She was an easy-going woman, having no problem with me and her daughter fucking while she was still in the house or me spending the night, even with Hansika’s moans and dirty talk loud enough to be hear next door. Meena looked just as sexy and beautiful. I didn’t know how old she was, but she was the definitely the perfect age. She was the best mix of young babe and mature milf. Her skin was still tight, smooth, and soft, but lines were starting appear on her face and you could tell she was aging, but in a way that made her more desirable than a woman ten years younger.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyPre3auG7irXBcdvHCMq...GldETT0g2Q]

Seeing her always gave me an erection, and I would have given my right hand to fuck her. I would have given my right hand and both my legs to have a threesome with her and her daughter. I had spent countless hours masturbating while imagining Meena and Hansika sucking on each other’s tongues while I shot my load into their faces. She was one of the reasons why I was dating Hansika. Once Hansika introduced me to her parents and I saw Meena for the first time, I made a promise to myself that I was going to fuck her, no matter what it took, and I was here today to once again try and inch myself closer to that goal.

[Image: the-biggest-collection-of-meena-very-old...ures16.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
My cock instantly hardened as I realized that she was in a tight bikini. Her round tight ass. she walked around while swinging her hips. She was in the bedroom… looking for her top. I couldn’t believe it, I was finally able to see her bouncing boobs. Her areolas were the size of quarters and she had nipples that were like pencil erasers.

[Image: Tamil+Actress+Meena+Boobs.jpg]

As much as I wanted to stare at her tits, I knew that she would notice me and get angry. She was looking for her bikini top, which I saw on a reclining chair in the living room. I stepped into the living room and picked up the skimpy bikini top. If I gave it to her, it would grant me a little more time to admire her tits and she wouldn’t be as angry. 

I walked to the doorway of the bedroom when she had her back to me.

“Looking for this?” I asked as I held up the bikini top with it wrapped around my fingers. 

[Image: tamil_actress_nude_meena_1_4482894768783..._0_1_0.jpg]

Meena let out a small shriek of surprise as she bolted around. “Raj, you scared me!” It was only then that she looked at her titties and covered them with her arms. 

“Relax, I was standing in the hallway, I’ve seen them.”

“You were spying on me?!”

On cue, I tossed the bikini top to her. She caught it and began to calm down, just as I planned. 

“I wasn’t spying. I opened the front door and I saw you down the hall. You’re just as beautiful as Hansika and I’ve always admired you and even had a small crush on you. I must admit that I was a little awestruck.” 

[Image: hot-meena-nude-sex-images-pussy-ass-fuck...tos-21.jpg]

She gave a modest smile, and to my surprise, she lowered her arms. She wasn’t covering her tits and was holding the bikini top as if she was about to put it on… but she hadn’t. For some reason, she kept it in her grip.

‘Interesting, very interesting,’ I thought to myself. I decided to push it a little further, to experiment with the situation. “Your boobs are beautiful. I’m guessing that they’re natural?” 

[Image: nude-meena-big-boobs-4.jpg]

She gave another modest smile; I was actually putting her in a good mood. “Yes. Most people think that they are fake but they are actually real. Why didn’t you think they were fake?”

“You’re always so honest, you don’t seem like the person who would lie about her appearance. Plus you’re already so pretty that breast size doesn’t matter.” 

[Image: Topless%2BMeena%2Bxxx%2Bboobs%2Bwithout%...%2Bpic.jpg]

She began to blush. “My ex-husband never appreciated my looks…” Then she held her tits and jiggled them. “Or the girls.”

“I can’t imagine why, they’re fantastic,” I said, reaching out and cupping one.

Meena stiffened at the feel of my palm against her areola, but she didn’t pull away. 

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

“Uh, Raj, I don’t think we should be doing this.”

“Relax, it will be our little secret. Besides, a little human contact feels good, doesn’t it?”

She gave a soft moan as I gently squeezed.her titties were even better than her daughter’s! I began massaging it, first with one hand and then two. I then moved my other hand onto her other breast and began squeezing them both. Meena moaned and hummed as I massaged her tits and even pinched the nipples. There was no telling how long it had been since she had felt this.

[Image: meena%20nude%20boobs%20nipples%20sucked%20hard%20.jpg]

Before she could stop me, I got behind her, continuing to massage her breasts. Now with more elbow room and straight wrists, I was able to be a little more rough, groping the melons with a firm squeeze, rubbing them in circles like joysticks, and pulling on her nipples to make her  sharp cry. I could take it anymore; I had to have her. I pressed myself against her and ran my tongue up the side of her neck. 

[Image: fc2832f290ebc0170a3296d939b5eb15.13.jpg]

The feel of that lick and my erection poking her ass told her that we had gone to far. She hurriedly stepped forward out of my reach and put on her bikini top. “Hansika uh… Hansika will be back in a few hours. I’ll uh… I’ll be out back.” 

[Image: meena-swimsuit.jpg]

She rushed out of the room without looking back at me and into the kitchen, where she pulled a bottle of white wine out of one of the cabinets. Something told me that she had not planned on taking it with her. She walked outside and lied down on a beach chair out on the yard. She began drinking heavily.

With how fast she was drinking, Meena was passed out in half an hour. I walked outside and waved my hand in front of her face to make sure she was really out. A slight flicker of her eyelids told me that some stimuli was getting through, but she was so drunk that I doubted that she would wake up unless I splashed her with a bucket of water.
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
I was tired of waiting, I was going to take her then and now, whether she liked it or not. She would undoubtedly try to fight me off at first, but if as long as I overpowered her, she wouldn’t get away, and there weren’t any neighbors around right now to hear her. All I really had to do was make sure she had an orgasm. She had left her husband three years ago, and according to Hansika, hadn’t dated anyone since then, meaning that this milf in her sexual prime was probably starving for a good fuck. All I had to do was make her cum and her resolve would break, then I could do whatever I wanted. It all depended on how well I could keep from blowing my load.

[Image: 06-1402057858-tamil-actress-height-09.jpg]

I moved down to her legs while enjoying the view of her barely-covered tits, her belly, and her long smooth thighs, all of which were oiled. Very carefully, I pulled off the top of her bikini, letting the sunlight shine on her firm tits. Cautiously, I began to feel them, massaging those glorious mountains with my hands pinching her nipples just like before. She would stir ever so slightly with every squeeze, but she would not wake up.

[Image: nude-meena-big-boobs-4.jpg]

Once I had worked up enough courage, I leaned down and did one broad lick across the side of her huge right breast, savoring the feel of the soft flesh against my tongue.I started sucking on her nipples, tracing my tongue around them and pulling on them with my lips. Her titties tasted so good and they felt like water-balloons. My cock was so hard and throbbing that it almost hurt. I undid my pants and pulled out my dick, which I swore had never looked larger. I began jacking off, not enough to risk wasting my supply of sperm, but enough to lessen the strain. 

The more aggressive I became, the more Meena began to moan. I moved down to her bikini bottom and undid the knots that rested on her hips. I pulled away the strip of blue fabric and almost gasped as her pussy came into view. The soft lips were open and already wet, revealing the pink insides.

[Image: Meena-big-boobs-pussy-xxx-images.jpg]

Her pussy was open just enough for me to know that it was still nice and tight, but I would have no problem forcing my whole missile up inside her. She had a very short and thin mat a pubic hair. It wasn’t shaved, but it was obviously well trimmed.
I brought my face up to the lips, not touching her pussy yet, but savoring the sweet fruity aroma. When I couldn’t restrain myself any longer, I reached out with my tongue and gently flitted it just outside of the soft lips. With that first touch, the drunken Meena shivered and gave a low hum.

[Image: Big%20butt%20xxx%20Meena%20ass%20hole%20...xposed.jpg]

I began circling her pussy with my tongue, slowly getting closer and closer to the wet pink insides. With every teasing flit, Meena’s hums turned into moans. Finally, I forced my tongue deep inside her and a sampled her pussy juice. Meena was shifting her head from side to side and moaning as I relished the taste of her sloppy wet cunt. She was probably dreaming now.

[Image: D16D1M-UcAEHOTW.jpg]

Still unconscious, Meena began to spread her legs, allowing me to send my tongue deeper and deeper into her delicious insides. As her cunt became more and more inviting, I brought up my hand and slowly pushed my index and middle finger deep inside. Meena moaned even louder as I pushed my middle finger in as well and finger-fucked her pussy, causing more juice to splash into my mouth.

[Image: Big%2Bboobs%2Bnipple%2BMeena%2Bhairy%2Bp...Bimage.jpg]

Finally, Meena had a gushing orgasm, squirting just like her daughter. The intoxicated milf spread her legs even farther and raised her hips. I licked my lips as her asshole came into view. It looked almost like it was bleached. I had always wondered what I was like to lick a girl’s asshole. Ironic that I would be licking Hansika’s mom’s before I licked hers. Experimentally, I flitted my tongue around her tight little asshole and she squirmed. Her asshole didn’t taste like shit as I expected it to; it was already clean and had been soaked in her trickling pussy juice. 

[Image: thumb.jpg]

I pushed my tongue deep inside her, sucking on the ring as my nose was buried in her cunt. Her recesses had a very unique taste, somewhat resembling the taste of her pussy, but was much more… concentrated. It was like tasting the physical essence of the kinky taboo. 

As I sent my tongue farther and farther up into her, I continued to finger her pussy. The whole time, Meena didn’t moan, instead, she just kept on squirming. After several minutes, I moved my tongue back up to her pussy, and as I ate her out, I pushed my thumb up into her asshole. It was apparent that she had never gone anal before. She whined and squirmed as I rubbed the inside of her asshole with my thumb, pulling it out and pushing it back in, and rubbing the dribbling pussy juice around the ring. Finally, I knew it was time to take it to the next level. I stood up and fully undressed, then crouched over her head, opened her mouth, and stuffed in my cock. That final intrusion was enough to wake her out of her wine stupor and she gave a garbled scream, choking on my manhood. 

[Image: Big%2Bboobs%2Baunty%2Bmeena%2Bhandjob%2B...Bmouth.jpg]

She tried to push me off her, but I grabbed her by the throat and squeezed hard, robbing her of the ability to breathe. Her struggles waned and I lessened my grip, stirring my manhood around in her mouth while keeping my hand around her throat like a collar. The shock and confusion was now replaced with horror as to what was happening and who was doing it do her. Was her daughter’s boyfriend really assaulting her like this?

“You like that don’t you, a big cock in your mouth. Can you taste your daughter on me?”

Meena was crying now, her pretty face streaked with tears out of pain, humiliation, betrayal, and the struggles of breathing.

[Image: sddefault.jpg]

“Come on, suck on it like a good whore.” Meena refused, just holding her mouth open like a dead fish. “Have it your way.”
Like Reply
I fully got on top of her, sending my dick all the way to the back of her throat and choking her with it. I had my full weight on her, smothering her face as she struggled to find any way to breathe. Within seconds, her body began to convulse and I pulled back as she threw up on my cock.

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-SY1r-St4-Am-CPx86yc...knm1-I.jpg]

“Look at the mess you made, clean it up!” I barked, smearing my manhood across her face, mixing her tears with the mix.

“Please stop this!” she sobbed, trying to push me away.

“Hell no, I’m having too much fun! Now blow me, you damn whore!”

This time she gave in and began sucking me off, cleaning up the mess. Her tears continued to pour as I violated her mouth, my hands wrapped in her hair to pull her head back if she tried anything. She worked diligently but it was clear that she was rusty at this. After a minute or so, I pulled out my cock and instead began rubbing my balls on her face, teabagging her as many would say. She took the message and ran her tongue around my nut sack, thoroughly wetting them.

[Image: Hot%2Bold%2Bactress%2BMeena%2Bhandjob%2B...condom.jpg]

Soon enough I got bored and decided to try something new. I pulled her up in her chair and got behind her, locking her head with one arm.

“Raj, please stop this! I beg you!”

“No, I’m going to fuck you hard and nothing is going to change that. But I want to enjoy this first.”

I forced my free hand between her legs, trying to probe her insides. She screamed and flailed her legs, but a couple hard smacks ended that. Her legs still, I forced my fingers into her pussy, shaking them hard and making her cry out. 

[Image: Meena%20Nude%20Showing%20Boobs%20and%20P...folder.jpg]

“You’re so wet, you can’t wait for me to bang that slutty pussy of yours, can you? Be honest.”

“Let me go!”

Against her protests, I continued to finger her, grabbing her pussy from the inside and shaking my hand. The mix of pain and humiliation made her cry out, but I knew it was starting to feel a little bit good for her. I pulled my hand out and stuffed my fingers into her mouth, forcing her to taste her own feminine essence. 

Now it was time for the main course. I got out from behind her, trying to figure out the best position for penetration, when she made her escape. Her ass and tits jiggling as she moved, she ran back into the house. I chased after and caught up before she could reach the phone. She screamed and struggled against me, but I picked her up and carried her to the living room, where I threw her down on the couch. She was on her stomach, and before she could get up, I held her down.

“Nice try, but you’re not getting out of this.”

[Image: nude+milf+Meena+naked+pussy+fake+xxx+image.jpg]

Having decided to enjoy myself a little more, a raised my hand and struck her ass, making her shriek in pain. I had her almost bent over my knee, her perfect milf ass sticking up, tanner than I thought it would be. I smacked her again and again, savoring her pain and the chance to do whatever I wanted to her sexy body. With each smack, a redness would spread, bruising and welts from my brutality. This mature, beautiful woman was now bent over, her naked body at my mercy for me to abuse however I liked. Licking my fingers, I again stuck them in her pussy and worked my thumb into her asshole. She groaned and cried as fingered her, her tears soaking the couch. 

After spanking her a few more times, I knew the time had come. I got out from under her and forced her against the couch. I smacked her thighs, telling her to spread them, and while she resisted for a few moments, she knew that I was inevitably going to be inside her. She spread her legs, and with a deep breath, I penetrated her, burying my manhood up to the base in her slit. She cried out from the sensation, having forgotten what it felt like to be fucked, and feeling overwhelmed with shame and revulsion.

[Image: Busty%20boobs%20Meena%20hairy%20pussy%20...ctress.jpg]

It was easy for me to set myself in a good rhythm, pushing down on her back to keep her pinned while my lap and her ass clapped together in applause. I had dreamed of this day for a long time, the day when I would get to turn this woman’s magnificent body into my personal cum dumpster, and the fact that it was against her will made it even better.

“Please stop! You’re banging me!” she cried. 

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Qy-IMm4x-Xk-Yy-Zrn-...k-RDwo.jpg]

I didn’t reply, and regardless of her words, her pussy was just getting wetter and wetter. Her lips said “no no”, but her body was begging for violation. My speed increased as I kept on telling myself that I had fucked Hansika the night before and was now fucking her mom. I was forcing myself into her mom’s cunt, the same throbbing cock that her daughter had rode and sucked. Meena’s felt so good on my erect manhood. Her lips were so soft and tight, and I could feel almost a vacuum-like pressure, as if her body was trying to pull me in deeper. After years of loneliness, her pussy craved to be stretched by my cock and filled with cum. With each passing second, a noticeable change could be seen in Meena. Her cries of anguish were turning into moans, and her hands, which had been gripping the sofa for dear life, were now brushing the golden hair out of her face while she licked her lips.

[Image: Meena-nude-hard-fuck-porn-pics.jpg]

Deciding I wanted to see her face, I rolled her onto her side, her leg now across my chest. I continued hammering her, watching her melons jiggle and bounce every time my manhood reached her womb. I grabbed her by the throat, forcing her to look at me. The pain in her eyes was gone, and while she still reviled the situation, she could not contain the look of lustful hunger on her face. She was starting to enjoy herself.

“Yeah, you like that don’t you?” I growled. Meena shook her head in refusal, prompting me to move my hand from her throat to her breast and give a hard squeeze to coax a cry from her.

“You love being bangd, don’t you?”

“No! Stop it!”

[Image: MeenaFake01.jpg]

Deciding to toy with her, I did as she told and stopped. I never pulled out, but I halted my thrusts, and the lack of movement did send a tremor through her. Having reached the age of her sexual prime, her body, starved of contact, was reacting like a recovering addict in the first moments of relapse. She hated the situation, but loved the sensations. Further teasing her, I began rubbing her clit with fast strokes of my fingers, sending a continuous stream of lightning through her body and making her moan.

“Come on, beg for it. You know you want to be fucked harder. You love that I’m banging you.”

“No!” she countered, turning away from me to hide her shame.

Continuing to play with her clitoris, I gave ten deep thrusts, just slow enough to tease her. The stimulation was driving her wild, but it wasn’t enough to satisfy her, and when I stopped, I knew her will had broken.

“Beg for it!”

“Please bang me harder!” she finally shrieked.

[Image: Nude%20heroine%20Meena%20xxx%20sex%20boo...%20pic.jpg]

Grinning, I pulled her up onto her hands and knees and brought myself to my top speed. Her tits swinging like chandeliers in an earthquake, Meena was moaned at the top of her lungs, finally giving in to the physical bliss of a man fucking her. I hammered her with all of my strength, watching the ripples travel through her body with each slam, her tan ass jiggling like ballistics gel when punched with a shotgun shell. With each impact, her moan would be interrupted, her whole body shaking and her mind momentarily going blank each time. Unable to resist, I started smacking her ass between thrusts, just to remind her who was in charge, but the harder I spanked her, the more she seemed to enjoy it, her tan rear end absorbing the force and transforming it into physical bliss.

“Oh god, I’m cumming!” she screamed these words over and over again, having given in to her lust.

[Image: 22702488195d5e986c642bfd765c27b93ab06277.jpg]

I continued fucking her through the orgasm, the movement of my cock altering the spray but still soaking me in it. I knew I had won. Now that I had made her cum, she was hooked like an addict and I could do whatever I wanted to her without worrying about her telling anyone about it. Deciding her mouth would feel good right about now, I grabbed Meena’s hair, turned her around, and pulled her head to my lap. Drunk with perverse desire, she began sucking me off as if she had been poisoned and my cum was the antidote. Unlike before, when we were outside, she was putting true skill into her work. She would slobber on my cock as if she were trying to put out a fire, then suck off the saliva and pour it on again. Using the wetness as lubricant, she would work the shaft with her hand while rolling the head around in her mouth, always with the beautiful sound of sloppy suction. But still, it wasn’t enough…

Like Reply
An idea popping into my head, I grabbed Meena and picked her up. She yelped in surprise, flailing her limbs as I held her upside down in the vertical 69 position, our stomachs pressed together with her legs in the air. Understanding what I was doing, Meena resumed sucking my cock while I took in the beautiful sight of her milf cunt put on display, inches from my face, and behind it, her virgin asshole. I dove right in, gorging myself on her pussy like a dog with an empty peanut butter jar. Meena continued to swing her legs, the feeling of lips and a tongue stirring her honeypot driving her wild, with her smooth thighs clamping the side of my head.

[Image: big%2Bboobs%2Bmilf%2BMeena%2Bwet%2Band%2...%2Bbed.jpg]

After a minute, I could feel my self-control starting to crumble. I was about to cum, and I wanted to make sure Meena caught every drop. Continuing to hold her up with one arm, I used a free hand to grab her hair and hold her head steady. I began to thrust, skull-fucking her without mercy and turning her face into a sloppy mess. Feeling the orgasm approaching, I pushed her dead down and forced her to deep-throat me. She tried to push me off, struggling to breathe, but I held her firm. Finally, the threshold broke, and I shot load after load into her throat. At the same time, while she was choking on my cock, her gag reflex triggered. I let go of her head and she retched, a frothy mix of saliva, vomit, semen, and tears pouring down over her face and into her hair. 

[Image: Big%2Bboobs%2Baunty%2Bmeena%2Bhandjob%2B...Bmouth.jpg]

Unable to open her eyes, she gasped for air while I rubbed my placid cock across her face, buying time to regain my erection. That orgasm had been a doozy, but I knew I had plenty more, and I wasn’t going to stop until I finished turning Meena into my personal cum dumpster. Though maybe it was time to wrap things up. Once my cock returned to its original glory, and began lowering Meena down. I stopped when her head and the back of her neck touched the floor, further dirtying her hair with the puddle of bodily fluids. Her lower body still in the air with her ass pointing up, spanked her a few times to make her spread her legs enough for me to force my cock into her pussy, still filthy from when Meena threw up on it. I had seen lesbians with strap-ons do this position in Ultimate Surrender, so I was able to figure it out in a few moments. Holding her by the hips, I once again started thrusting into her, now feeling fatigue take its toll. 

[Image: 2.jpg]

Below me, Meena continued to moan, desperate to cum a second time. She had wiped the slime off her face and could open her eyes, but her only view was my ass directly above her. Soon enough, we both achieved an orgasm. Meena moaned at the top of her lungs, having forgotten the joy of a man bringing her to climax. She had a gushing orgasm, spraying clear fluid from her pussy while I poured my seed deep into her womb. I pulled out and dropped her to the floor, shooting two more white streams across her stomach and breasts, sullying her and marking her as my property like a dog pissing on a tree.

Meena lay still, wallowing in a puddle of filth, her beautiful body painted with bodily fluids from being bangd and violated by the same man who routinely fucked her daughter. I stood over her, beaming at my accomplishment. I had finally achieved my goal, but I wasn’t done yet. I was going to enjoy my new fuck toy.

[Image: Pink%20nipple%20Meena%20big%20boobs%20pu...0navel.jpg]

“That was a lot of fun, we’ll do it again real soon,” I said, turning around and leaving her there.

I wasn’t worried at all about her calling the security officer or telling Hansika. She was too ashamed and embarrassed that it had happened, and that she had enjoyed it so much.

to be continued.....
Like Reply
## Hansika - Meena --> update 2

Three days passed and no security officer came for me, and when I saw Hansika, it didn’t seem like she knew anything. Just as I suspected, Meena didn’t have it in her to tell anyone about what I had done, either because she was ashamed or because she loved it, probably both. But after the third day, I decided it was time to stop by and pay her a visit. 

[Image: WhimsicalAshamedAcornwoodpecker-small.gif]

I arrived at her house in the mid-morning, when Hansika was still there. Like before, I didn’t bother knocking, but I hollered when I stepped inside. “Hansika?”

“In here!” Her voice came from the kitchen, and at the same time, I heard a dish break. “Mom, are you ok?”

“Y-yes, dear, I’m fine. It just slipped out of my hand.” 

[Image: AcceptableNimbleBudgie-max-1mb.gif]

Hearing Meena’s voice gave me a hard-on, the fact that she had broken a plate when hearing my own telling me that the iron was still hot and it was time to strike. I came into the kitchen, where Hansika was sitting at the dinner table in her waitress uniform with a stack of pancakes in front of her. Meena was at the stove  standing with her back to me and trying to hide her trembling.

[Image: f4597cc92753e9840e591d391d997db8.gif]

“Hey, what’s up?” Hansika asked.

“I wanted to see if you were up for a movie.”

“You should have called, you wouldn’t have had to drive. You know I have the lunch shift at the diner today. I told you before, remember? I got to leave in half an hour.”

“Oh yeah, I guess I forgot,” I replied, waiting for Meena to look over to me.

“Luckily my mom was in a good mood and offered to make me some pancakes. Want some?”

“I would love some. Meena, you don’t mind, do you?”

[Image: hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=168&h=94&stc...ogGM8FFt0I]

Meena had to turn to me or else her daughter would get suspicious. Putting on a brave face, she looked over to me. “Sure, I’d be happy to!”

I flashed her a grin, one that Hansika didn’t see, one that broadcasted what I really hungered for. Seeing that look in my eye, knowing what I wanted to do, Meena turned her attention back to the stove and began mixing up more batter, trying to keep calm so that Hansika wouldn’t sense anything while she prepared food for the man that had bangd her. I watched her while she worked, her tight denims making her ass pop. The pancakes were made in ten minutes and Meena handed me the plate without making eye contact. 

[Image: meena-photos-1.jpg]

For a while, I sat with Hansika and ate this second breakfast, talking with her about the usual subjects while Meena cleaned up in the kitchen. Hansika soon finished and left for work, leaving Meena and me alone. At first I didn’t do anything, I simply continued eating while Meena tried to distract herself with dirty dishes. The kitchen was silent, save for the scratching of my knife and fork on my plate and clinking of dishes in the sink. I could tell the silence was getting to Meena, that she could feel my eyes on her. What was I going to do to her? What was I waiting for? These questions were driving her wild, and against her will, her body was preparing itself. All I had to do was watch my timing and the suspense would do a lot of the work for me.

[Image: drishyam_telugu_movie_stills_venkatesh_m...e0bf21.jpg]

Finally I stood up and strode over to her with intentionally slow footfalls, watching Meena tighten up as I approached. Finally I grabbed her ass and pressed myself against her. “Your cooking is as good as ever, now how about I prepare something to stuff into YOUR mouth?”

“Raj, what happened before was a mistake and we can’t ever do it again?”

“It wasn’t a mistake. I took you like a dirty whore and you loved it, begging me to bang you harder. You know, the day after we had sex, Hansika and I had a little bit of fun. I wonder if she could taste you on my cock, the way she was slobbering all over it. Her mouth felt just like yours.”

[Image: 83310cac28e34b0f0e76ecc69c010556.gif]

Meena tried to push me away. “I said no!”

“Haven’t you learned yet? You don’t get to say no to me.”

I grabbed the front of her jeans and unfastened them, then wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her from the stove and to the middle of the kitchen floor.

“No! NO!” she screamed as I yanked off her pants, revealing her pink thong. 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I forced her to the floor and kept her on her stomach with me on top of her, letting me undress. I then flipped her over and ripped off her tank top like wrapping paper. She wasn’t wearing a bra underneath, her melon-sized tits bouncing freely. Momentarily letting her go, I stood up and retrieved a bottle of cooking oil from beside the stove. Pinning Meena on her back, I held her wrists together so that she couldn’t fight me off and poured the oil onto her chest. I rubbed it into her skin with my free hand, loving the feel of her breasts slipping in my grip.

[Image: Tamil+Actress+Meena+Big+Boobs.jpg]

“Nothing like a pair of big oiled titties,” I said with a chuckle. 
Like Reply
Meena glared at me with fear and anger. “Fuck you,” she hissed.

“Oh no, I’m going to fuck YOU.”

My sadistic side getting the better of me, I squeezed one of her tits with a hard grip, making Meena cry out in pain. From there, I began smacking them, each time making her yelp as I whipped the mountains of soft flesh. The sound of flesh on flesh and her cries, the sensation of her beautiful breasts against my palm and fingers, and the sight of the forming welts turned me on beyond words. It was like they were stress balls, begging for abuse. 

[Image: sex-stories-of-first-night-naked-gallery-2018-7.jpg]

I shifted my position her, keeping her arms pinned beneath me but with my hands free. Having the perfect opportunity, I held her oiled breasts together and slid my cock between them, me shuddering in euphoria and Meena in revulsion. Even bustier than Hansika, I knew that Meena would give the best tit-fucks imaginable. I moved back and forth, rubbing her breasts against the shaft while Meena tried to keep her face away from the tip. Against my planning, I had a premature orgasm from the excitement. I didn’t lose much, mainly precum, and it sprayed across Meena’s tearful face while I maintained my erection.

[Image: Busty%2Bboobs%2BMeena%2Bnaked%2Bold%2Bac...lothes.jpg]

I soon moved on, retaining my hold on her wrists with one hand and sending the other down south. She writhed beneath me, but I held her still. Grabbing her thong, I pulled it up, wedging it between the plump lips of her cunt. Again she cried out as I pulled harder and harder, using the narrow fabric like floss and pulling it against her erect clitoris. Again I let go of her, letting her try to push me off with her free hands as I pulled off her thong. Grabbing her again, I rolled her onto her back and bound her wrists with her underwear, having learned online how to use them as makeshift handcuffs. 

[Image: EminentEagerKangaroo-size_restricted.gif]

With her incapacitated, I was finally able to pull off my own clothes, though they were already sticky from the cooking oil. Like before, I had Meena over my lap, her ass in the air. First I poured oil on her, giving her rear end a sexy shine, then I took my time spanking her, bruising her tan milf ass like I had done with her breasts. My hand slid right off her ass each time, her soft flesh jiggling from the strike. My fingers slick with oil, I worked them in her pussy, relishing the sounds of her voice. Regardless of her anger, her body was again relapsing in its desire for sexual contact. With just my fingers, I had her moaning in bliss, the volume rising and falling with the speed of my hand. 

[Image: meena%20nude%20boobs%20nipples%20sucked%20hard%20.jpg]

She came after only a minute, much sooner than I expected to. Maybe after fucking her the other day, her body was now on a hair trigger. Her moans echoed through the house, her whole body in spasms as waves of pleasure rolled through her while my hand was soaked in a spray of her juices. Not giving her any rest, I grabbed her legs and pulled them up, putting her in the same position as the other day with her head and the back of her neck pressed to the floor, her bound arms underneath her, and her ass in the air. This time, I was behind her, kneeling and holding her up with my arms around her stomach. Her virgin asshole was inches from my face, glistening from the cooking oil and just waiting to be used.

[Image: Meena-big-ass-pussy-fuck-images.jpg]

“Raj, what are you doing?”

Instead of answering, I grave a broad lick of her anus, making her shudder in bliss. The cooking oil didn’t taste very good, but all I really cared about was the physical sensation of running my tongue around her eye. I had already done it before, when she was passed out on the lawn, but I was enjoying it even more since she was awake to experience it. I penetrated her with my tongue, flicking around her insides while I sucked on her asshole with my lips. All the while, I worked her clit with my right hand, trying to coax another orgasm from her. I was able to push her over the threshold again, but I was able to make her moan like a singer. 

[Image: 83310cac28e34b0f0e76ecc69c010556.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif]

After a few minutes, I retrieved the bottle of cooking oil and stuck the nozzle in her raised asshole like the jug of a water bottle. I squeezed bottle, making Meena gag as I pumped her ass full of oil like an enema. A full liter was pumped into her rectal cavity.

“How about we play a little game?” I suggested. 

Without letting go of her or letting her fall over, I reached into one of the drawers above my head and grabbed a wine stopper. Meena shuddered as I inserted it into her ass as a makeshift butt plug. 

[Image: Meena%20big%20ass.jpg]

“You’re going to suck me off like a good whore, and if you can make me cum without that oil spilling out of you, I’ll leave right now. Which of us can last longer?”

Meena stared at me in disbelief. “You promise you’ll leave?”

“I won’t even bother getting dressed. I’ll just grab my clothes and walk right out that door.”

Meena didn’t answer, but since this was bang, I didn’t care about what she had to say. I set her against the fridge, still upside-down like a weirdly drawn 2, her ass pointed straight up. I rubbed my cock against her face, just like after I skull-fucked her the last time. She resisted at first, remembering how I choked her with it until she vomited, but she soon gave in and began blowing me, though it was hard to do in the position we were in. Seconds passed, and before the first minute was finished, I could tell that Meena was struggling with all her might to keep the oil from spilling out of her. Even while upside-down, the pressure inside was painful and her body was trying to push it out. All the while, I was maintaining my composure, easily able to hold back my reserves in the face of this half-assed blowjob. Deciding to speed up the process, I started working my fingers in her pussy, make her give a shrill whine. Were she to speak, she would say I was cheating. But again, this was bang, so I wasn’t really under any obligation to play fair.

[Image: Meena-showing-hairy-pussy-photo.jpg]
Like Reply
I used the stimulation to ruin her focus, and after less than a minute, the wine stopper shot out of her ass and a geyser of cooking oil sprayed up. I moved out of the way, letting it pour down on Meena. She cried as the thick fluid splashed her tits and face, knowing where it had just been. To her it might as well have been my semen. Standing over her, I inserted my fingers into her asshole, now loose and slick. I stirred them around, making her whimper and cry in humiliation.

“Oh, such a shame, now I get to bang your asshole for as long as I want.”

“No, please! Anything but that!” she begged.

“I told you before, you don’t get to say no to me.”

Grabbing her arm, I pulled her to her feet and then bent her over the sink. She continued begging for mercy, but I just spread her legs, and in a single shove, I forced my manhood into her asshole. She screamed when I violated her, having never before been sodomized by more than my fingers. I had mounted her like a dog, and with all the cooking oil in her ass, I was able to slide in and out effortlessly. 

[Image: Big%20butt%20xxx%20Meena%20ass%20hole%20...xposed.jpg]

This was my first time as well, none of my past girlfriends never being brave enough to try ass play. The sensation of Meena’s anus around my cock was indescribable, both physically and psychology. The fact that I was sodomizing this beautiful mature woman was like winning a trophy, with her unwillingness only sweetening the moment.

She cried as I slammed myself against her over and over again, punishing her asshole without mercy, unable to resist me as I turned her body into a sex toy. Her rear end clapped against my lap over and over, the sound music to my ears. But soon after I started, a familiar change took over Meena. She would look back at me, licking her lips with a lustful glare. After only a minute, her cries of pain were replaced with calls for me to fuck her harder and faster. I had reawaken the vixen from last time.

[Image: Meena%20good%20to%20fuck1.jpg]

“You like that, don’t you? You like getting ass bangd? Take my cock like a good whore!” I growled, reaching around and smacking her tits.

“Yes, I love getting bangd! Fuck my slutty asshole harder! Cum in my ass!”

“Imagine if Hansika were to hear you say that. Your daughter coming in here, seeing her mother beg her rapist to turn her into a cum dumpster.”

[Image: actress-meena-nude.jpg]

She didn’t respond, but her asshole tightened around me. So it seems I had struck a nerve… I changed positions, pulling her down with me to the floor, removing my cock from her ass just long enough to turn her towards me. We were both on our sides, her body curled up with me continuing to thrust into her, her asshole forming a perfect seal around my cock. I stared into her eyes as I sodomized her, seeing the ravenous joy of being fucked like a dirty slut.

“Now do you get it? See how much fun it is getting fucked?” I panted, never stopping my movements.

“Oh god, I think I’m addicted to your cock…” she groaned.

[Image: Meena%20force%20ass%20fuck.jpg]

“Just like Hansika. How does it feel knowing that the same man who routinely takes your daughter like a whore is now violating you? Does it turn you on?”

Shocking me, she took control, using her body weight to roll me onto my back so that she was on top, even with her hands still bound. Now riding me, she leaned over and slipped her tongue between my lips. Lifting her up, I began bucking my hips, shooting myself straight up into her asshole with her rear end jiggling magnificently. I wished with all my heart I could see us from behind, watch my manhood stretch her anus wide while her cheeks bounced and jiggled. I fucked her like a jackhammer, gripping her ass while she moved and spanking her, all while she and I made out.

[Image: slut-whore-fotze-ficken-1-6.jpg]

“I always wondered why you were so ok with me and Hansika having sex while you were in the house. You had to have heard us, she moans and talks dirty just as loudly as you do. You had to have heard your daughter begging to be fucked, of her whines as she came over and over again.”

Again she tightened up on me, telling me that I was getting closer.

“Did it turn you on, hearing her getting violated? Hearing her beg for it? Maybe you were jealous. Maybe you wished I would do the same to you. Maybe you wished you were the one getting fucked and filled with cum.”

[Image: Meena-group-fuck-images.jpg]

After a minute, she sat up, letting me watch her tits bounce as she rode me. The grin on her face was more depraved than Hansika’s, loving the feeling of bobbing on my cock, as if I had become the sex toy and she was using me to sodomize herself. But I could tell from the look in her eyes that I was getting closer. She changed again after a minute, finding the floor unsuitable for her to properly ride me like this. Instead, she turned her back to me and put her feet up on my knees, maybe so that we couldn’t make eye contact anymore. Now in my favorite position, I held her up and once again started bucking my hips, pumping her asshole like a piston while she moaned.

“Yes! Oh god, it feels so good!” she screamed. 

[Image: Busty-naked-aunty-Meena-anal-sex-fucked-from-back.jpg]

Again I wished I could watch from another angle, wanting to see her jiggling oiled tits, her glistening slit, and her ass being pummeled by my cock. 

“Or maybe it was because you liked the idea of your daughter getting fucked. You wanted to watch your little girl get penetrated, get mounted.” I suddenly stopped, a savage grin on my face. “Maybe you wanted to fuck her, to turn your daughter into your personal fuck doll!”

“Please don’t stop! I’m so close!”

“Admit it! Admit you want to fuck Hansika!”

“Please let me cum! I want to cum with your cock in my ass!”

“Admit you’re attracted to your daughter!”

“Ok, I admit it! I loved listening to Hansika get fucked! I want to fuck my daughter! So fuck me like you fuck her!”

[Image: Nude%20heroine%20Meena%20xxx%20sex%20boo...%20pic.jpg]

That was all I needed. I returned to my maximum speed, ramming her from below so fast that my balls actually hurt from the movement. 
Like Reply
“Oh shit, I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” Meena screamed the words over and over again, and from her slit, a wave of clear liquid sprayed freely. I never stopped moving, instead using her orgasm as a chance to fuck her even harder and drive her wild.

She soon calmed down, but I was getting tired from this position. I needed to be back on top. I grabbed her bound wrists and pulled her to the side, using the momentum to get us both up onto her knees. Now back in the doggy-style position, I was able to resume humping her while sparing my stomach muscles. I pulled on the thong around her wrists, using them to slam her down onto my cock after each retraction.

“Damn, I never knew you were such an anal whore.”

“Oh god, it feels so good! Fuck me, Raj! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me like you fuck my daughter!”

To be fair, I hadn’t yet taken Hansika’s backdoor virginity, but I did as told, hammering Meena with all my strength, again filling the house with the sounds of her oiled ass clapping against my lap, mixed with her euphoric moans. But I still felt I could get deeper. Without picking her up or pulling out, I got to my feet, bending Meena over farther until her face was to the floor. Now standing, I was able to put all of my weight into my thrusts, driving straight down into her. Meena continued to moan, drunk with sexual euphoria. She had orgasm after orgasm, spraying the floor over and over while I butt-fucked her without reprieve, screaming at the top of her lungs.

“Shit, I’m about to cum!” I grunted.

“Pour it all in my ass! Fill my asshole with your cum!” she begged.

[Image: 231555.jpg]

She didn’t need to ask twice, as with a shudder, I pumped everything I had into her rectum, a deluge of my seed. I pulled out of her, my manhood deflating and my lungs feeling like they were on fire. Just like before, Meena was now silent, remaining with her face to the floor and her ass in the air, now with frothy semen trickling from her bruised anus.

“Oh god, what is wrong with me? I can’t believe I admitted that,” she groaned.

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-S1-T7foyuaow-Vj-TDf...-TBn-U.jpg]

“What first made you horny for your daughter? Her firm bouncing tits, her tight round ass, her soft luscious pussy, or the fact that it’s such a naughty taboo?” I asked, too intrigued to leave it alone. 

“I don’t know. Whenever I would listen to you two, I would get so turned on. I would imagine you were fucking me instead of her. I kept fantasizing about it, and soon, my daughter would be there, just watching me get fucked. Each time I thought about it, it would just deeper and deeper. Soon I would dream about you taking turns with us, and then I even began to imagine Hansika and I kissing and licking each other’s bodies as you used us like whores.”

[Image: 80de28411aabd88f65ff336c6e067cb6.gif]

[Image: 5de2e492d1c812f609dc379c7d5441b9.gif]

Hearing her talk was putting me back in the mood. It seemed my ultimate fantasy of a mother-daughter threesome might not be so impossible after all, and staring at her ass and pussy, sticky with cooking oil and semen, was returning my hard-on. Revitalized, I grabbed Meena’s bound wrists and pulled her to her feet.

[Image: hansika-motwani-fucking-preview.gif]

[Image: Hansika+Motwani+Double+Cock+Sex.jpg]

[Image: Meena%2Bpressing%2Bher%2Bbig%2Bboobs%2Bn...fucked.jpg]

[Image: Meena%2Btelugu%2Bactress%2Bfake%2Bimages...photos.jpg]

“Wait, what are you doing?” she asked as I pulled her upstairs.

I led her into Hansika’s room and threw her on the bed, still warm and smelling like her. With my cock now fully erect, I grabbed a pair of Hansika’s dirty underwear and jammed it in Meena’s mouth as a gag. Then, I took her from behind and violated her pussy. My energy returned, I fucked her like an animal, turning her womanhood into a receptacle for my desires. As I rode her, she looked back at me, grinning with her daughter’s panties in her mouth, telling me that she was enjoying this even more than I was.
Things were going to get very interesting.

to be continued....
Like Reply
Hansika full story bro ...
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas D'cruz's post
Like Reply