Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Adultery sexy mummy ka doodh / dudh naye pati ne piya
Has part 16 released
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bhai part 15 bhjo

uske baad hi toh part 16 pe aaynge
Like Reply
(29-04-2026, 09:47 AM)Farz@123 Wrote: Has part 16 released

Yesss! :)
Like Reply
Hero Bhai mere se dushmani h kya

part kyu ni bhj re
Like Reply
I understand but as you have started this story, you must complete this story with your updates. No one is asking for your paid story, it is your ethics and morality to give update(you have started this story).You can not ask money in between a story, you must understand and respect your reader first.

You have started the story, you should give update and complete this story. If you have not started this thread at all, we really do not give damm care about your sudden paid update.

You are obliged to every reader in this forum to provide update announce :.Please update next part fast flamethrower
Like Reply
Abhi Mera exam chal raha hai, isiliye update nahi aa raha hai, kuch hi dino me exam khatam ho jaiga.
Like Reply
Ok, waiting for next update
Like Reply
Awaysome story ❤️❤️❤️
Like Reply
For all the reader asking in g_mail
Since I said it, I fully intend to finish this story.

I've already completed about 75% of Part 17.

But honestly, ever since I finished writing all the erotic tension between Ananya and Mukesh (the pre-romance parts), I've been feeling a bit unmotivated and have been procrastinating.

But don't worry—Part 17 is also going to be really hot and interesting.
[+] 2 users Like theHero's post
Like Reply
Part 17 is finally here!!
Like Reply
Writer is asking for money for next update on email
[+] 1 user Likes Hotgiri's post
Like Reply
Bug 
(24-07-2026, 10:31 PM)Hotgiri Wrote: Writer is asking for money for next update on email

Update the story and next time do not post any our story in xossipy.Simple as that,he used this platform
Like Reply
my dear writer

post the story here only
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Ananya is pregnant, and she goes back to anand from the village.

Ananya pregnant hone ke baad anand ke paas wapas aati hai goan se!

https://forms.gle/p1VHDSSdk38aqghYA
Like Reply
My dear writer

We once again request you on behalf of all the free readers to post the part 11-15 here.

Those who can pay will pay you to the latest episodes.

This is a free forum, you have to provide to the free readers also, atleast after some time.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
(28-08-2026, 09:04 AM)sarit11 Wrote: My dear writer

We once again request you on behalf of all the free readers to post the part 11-15 here.

Those who can pay will pay you to the latest episodes.

This is a free forum, you have to provide to the free readers also, atleast after some time.



I sent you PM.
Like Reply
(28-08-2026, 09:38 AM)theHero Wrote: I sent you PM.

yes my dear

I don't think that those readers who already paid for the 11-17 parts feel betrayed. 

Because , we all go to the movies in cinema theaters buying tickets. 

Later after some time we all watch those same movies in our TV in our home for free. 

simple thing dear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I will be giving some new unique parts here.

They are not going to be original part 11, 12, 13, ...
So the paid readers complaining me right now can chill.
[+] 1 user Likes theHero's post
Like Reply
My new story is here!!!
In english forum!

https://xossipy.com/thread-75078.html
Like Reply
[Image: lovely-message.png]


Such a Lovely Message :)))

Thank you So Much :)))

Love You :)))
Like Reply




Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)