29-04-2026, 09:47 AM
Has part 16 released
|
Adultery sexy mummy ka doodh / dudh naye pati ne piya
|
|
29-04-2026, 09:47 AM
Has part 16 released
29-04-2026, 12:53 PM
Bhai part 15 bhjo
uske baad hi toh part 16 pe aaynge
29-04-2026, 01:02 PM
29-04-2026, 01:44 PM
Hero Bhai mere se dushmani h kya
part kyu ni bhj re
01-05-2026, 08:40 PM
I understand but as you have started this story, you must complete this story with your updates. No one is asking for your paid story, it is your ethics and morality to give update(you have started this story).You can not ask money in between a story, you must understand and respect your reader first.
You have started the story, you should give update and complete this story. If you have not started this thread at all, we really do not give damm care about your sudden paid update. You are obliged to every reader in this forum to provide update :.Please update next part fast
26-05-2026, 03:01 PM
Abhi Mera exam chal raha hai, isiliye update nahi aa raha hai, kuch hi dino me exam khatam ho jaiga.
05-06-2026, 09:52 AM
Ok, waiting for next update
14-06-2026, 02:59 AM
Awaysome story ❤️❤️❤️
09-07-2026, 03:17 AM
For all the reader asking in g_mail
Since I said it, I fully intend to finish this story. I've already completed about 75% of Part 17. But honestly, ever since I finished writing all the erotic tension between Ananya and Mukesh (the pre-romance parts), I've been feeling a bit unmotivated and have been procrastinating. But don't worry—Part 17 is also going to be really hot and interesting.
16-07-2026, 10:01 PM
Part 17 is finally here!!
24-07-2026, 10:31 PM
Writer is asking for money for next update on email
27-08-2026, 11:41 PM
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2026, 12:08 AM by theHero. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.
Edit Reason: Edit
)
Ananya is pregnant, and she goes back to anand from the village.
Ananya pregnant hone ke baad anand ke paas wapas aati hai goan se! https://forms.gle/p1VHDSSdk38aqghYA
28-08-2026, 09:04 AM
My dear writer
We once again request you on behalf of all the free readers to post the part 11-15 here. Those who can pay will pay you to the latest episodes. This is a free forum, you have to provide to the free readers also, atleast after some time.
28-08-2026, 09:38 AM
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2026, 09:47 AM by theHero. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.
Edit Reason: Edit
)
(28-08-2026, 09:04 AM)sarit11 Wrote: My dear writer I sent you PM.
28-08-2026, 11:26 AM
(28-08-2026, 09:38 AM)theHero Wrote: I sent you PM. yes my dear I don't think that those readers who already paid for the 11-17 parts feel betrayed. Because , we all go to the movies in cinema theaters buying tickets. Later after some time we all watch those same movies in our TV in our home for free. simple thing dear.
28-08-2026, 12:18 PM
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2026, 07:50 PM by theHero. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
I will be giving some new unique parts here.
They are not going to be original part 11, 12, 13, ... So the paid readers complaining me right now can chill.
28-08-2026, 04:53 PM
29-08-2026, 01:55 AM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|